Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

ITA. Zendaya is a talented performer who made it to the Finals on her season of DWTS, plus she's an ex Disney star, so if anyone is qualified to judge Disney week, she is. Better her than Miley Cyrus. 

• Love 13

I love Disney week. It's a little less special since they've turned every week into major productions, but it's still one of my favorite themes.

As a former contestant, Zendaya is no less qualified than Donny Osmond or Alfonso Rebeiro, and more so than Redfoo (who judged before his one-and-done season) or Robin Roberts. And she's certainly less offensive than the Dance Moms lady. The real question is why do we need guest judges at all, but if we have to have one I have no objection to Zendaya. 

• Love 15

Just once I wish somone would dance to I See the Light from Tangled.  I always thoguht Tangled had much, much better music than Frozen.

Though Lana Del Rey's version of Once Upon a Dream could be a stunning dark waltz in the right choreographer's hands.

And I think Zendaya is fine; she's talent, articulate, and I think very likeable.  I think she's a great fit for a guest judge on Disney night.

Edited by OakGoblinFly
  • Love 6

I've never been a Zendaya fan, but it is true that she is an appropriate judge for Disney night. 

I liked the opening number but I wish Louis would come back and choreograph an opener sometime. 

Does anyone remember when they did Orchestra week? Where all the numbers were done with strings and such...or was it called Classical Night? I miss that. 

I totally want Cinderella's dress.  Light up clothing! Awesome! 

Still like Nyle and Wanya...although Val as Gaston? Hee!

Edited by gryphon
  • Love 1

The opening number was nice. I have made my peace with the fact that Mandy's routines will always be more about the presentation versus the actual dancing because while the whole thing looked great and it was fun to watch, I could tell those Pro dancers weren't doing much but a couple of steps and turns. 

Antonio/Sharna - I really enjoyed that. Sharna totally played to Antonio's strengths with that choreography and I agreed with the judges that he held his own fairly well with the troupe male dancers. Admittedly it's clear they weren't going all out but still he had good timing and performed the number really well. I also enjoyed Sharna's choreography, especially the fact that it was mostly an original dance. Really the only thing Aladdin about the number was the song and her dressed like a very sexy Jasmine. 

Marla/Tony - It was nice, which I feel pretty much describes all her dances. They're not horrifically bad, it's pleasant and lovely to watch and then it's over and I can't remember a single thing about it. I feel like Marla has more in her and would have done better with one of the more creative Pro dancers. I feel like Tony's stuff is so basic and boring that it's not really allowing her to truly shine. 

Nyle/Peta - Surprised they put Nyle so early in the night. He's clearly a favorite this season, so I thought for sure they'd keep leaving him for late in the show as they tend to do with the frontrunners. Guess they figure it doesn't matter much, especially for one week as I'm sure he's killing it in the votes. It wasn't my favorite Samba but it was fun. I thought Nyle lacked a bit of the Samba bounce but still pretty good and I agreed with Len in wanting less of the whole Tarzan stuff and more Samba steps. That said, all the little touches were especially impressive because Nyle is deaf. I agreed with Carrie Ann that it is pretty amazing that he can pull this stuff off not hearing the music. Having the side by side and staying on time and in sync with Peta could not have been easy.

Doug/Karina - So  Doug is safe. Well, hat's not good for one other couple and I think we may have a surprise boot tonight. Well unless it's Marla being eliminated. As for the dance itself, well he tried and that's about the best I can say. The music was just too fast for him to keep up and all the little touches and moments would have worked for someone who had better rhythm and ability. 

Kim/Sasha - I agree with Carrie Ann that this is a really fun partnership. While she's not the best dancer by any means, Kim is a really solid dancer with great rhythm and musicality and I think Sasha's choreography has been really good for her. Will be a pity if she's a surprise boot because I think she's one of those celebrities that can actually grow and get better as the competition goes on. 

So judging by Kim and Sasha's performance, guess the producers finally realized the stupidity of that four male/2 female troupe and brought in two others. I saw a picture of Brittany on Instagram, so I guess once again they jerked her around with not bringing her back and then deciding to throw her a bone once the season starts. Man, that must suck for that girl, especially since she's actually pretty talented. And once again I must check out because Bates Motel calls. 

• Love 1

can i just say that Marla and Tony did an amazing dance. i don't think the judges gave it justice.

maybe they have it out for Tony...

Edited by Hiacios
  • Love 3

Val historically does Disney night really well. I'll forever give him props for picking an actual ballroom dance building a Disney aura around it instead of just ripping off a dance. I know people get passes to be more theatrical and less by the book and he does take advantage of it, but I'll watch Ginger's foxtrot or Danica's quickstep any day (over, say, Nastia's ripped-from-the-movie jazz).

Tony makes a good Prince Eric.  I had doubts about Wanya in a full lion costume, but dude pulled it off really well (and despite all the fur ended up waaay less sweaty than Von).

They definitely left Paige and Mark so the troupe didn't have to worry about rushing off to wash off the green paint before their next dance.

But my best so far was Edyta and Artem. I loved Edyta's full, yet revealing, Belle dress and I will watch Artem in tails all day.

Edited by McManda
  • Love 3

Zendaya was perfectly sweet as the guest judge. Added absolutely zero in terms of critique but she was fine for Disney night.

What a fun, fun night. Mark is a great choreographer and that was a great dance to end on. Paige did a good job.

• Love 6

I like Zendaya, but 70ish% of her comments somehow were about herself in a roundabout way. And Maks is the guest judge next week? Lord.

Keo is the worst thing that could've happened to Jodie. Overdancing, lackluster choreography as proved by tonight... I think they moved maybe five or six feet at most? I actually wanted Marla to stay over them. 

• Love 4

Having happened a second time I really don't think Jodie and Keo in the bottom is producer driven. I'm honestly surprised that sees apparently not pulling the votes, because she's ticks all the criteria for doing well on this show. Only thing I can figure is that people find her partnership with Keo is underwhelming.

• Love 7

I loved Kim's quick step, and I think it was underscored.

Antonio's dance was good, but 9s? Nah.

No one surprised me more tonight than Von and Witney. I LOVED their Viennese Walts (and I'm not a big Von fan). Their dance was elegant and lovely.

Totally ok with Marla going. Her dancing did nothing for me.

What was with calling Doug safe in the middle of the show? That was weird.

The fuck? Ginger and Val's dance was the best dance of the season? WHAT IS GOING ON?

I don't get it either. Their dance was nice, but best of the season? No. Ginger's dancing is perfectly fine, but it just doesn't give me the joy I get from watching Wanya or Kim or Nyle.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 3

Karina's scream when they were declared safe shattered my eardrums. And yet, I smiled.  Not to mentioned I loved her line about "did it take 2 days for you to the legendary Doug Flutie?"

Nyle needs to be less ugly.  Body, smile, personality, heart...give me SOMETHING.  I lie, I floved his energy.

Too bad about Marla.  I really thought she and Tony would make it to the half way mark but I think he's played it too SAFE with her.  She has the skills to dance more than what he gave her.  I am concerned for Jodie and is marked for doom unless she gets someone like Sasha next week.  I have to agree that Keo...has some purpose on this show  Being a pro is not one of them.  

Next Disney night all I want is the theme from DUCK TALES!  Come on, show!

• Love 1

Thing is I think Jodie is dancing well, especially for only the 4th week. And she seems to be emoting her butt off. I thought that criticism was valid the first week, but it hasn't been since. I don't know. The judges seemed to be extra harsh with her tonight.

• Love 10

Having happened a second time I really don't think Jodie and Keo in the bottom is producer driven. I'm honestly surprised that sees apparently not pulling the votes, because she's ticks all the criteria for doing well on this show. Only thing I can figure is that people find her partnership with Keo is underwhelming.

It's got to be Keo.  Carrie Ann sort of threw shade on the partnership by saying that Jodie didn't really trust Keo when the wheels started falling off.  Also, going first and second two weeks in a row had to hurt.  Jodie had better placement tonight but the other people are getting better when she's not, forgetting the choreography aside.  That's definitely on Keo.  I have a feeling she might have trouble getting past Doug Flutie popularity-wise, but I kind of think he solidified the next elimination with a poor attitude and just bad dancing.

Ginger was an eyeroll for me.  Too much messing about.  It was a cute dance though.  Wanya was amazing but I hated that composition of the music.  Nyle was probably the best dancer of the night.  Von improved a lot.  I don't remember any of Antonio's dance now.  I think Kim could suffer from the same underwhelming presence that Marla had in a few weeks.

Next week the bottom two will definitely be Jodie and Doug.  I think (hope) Doug will finally be eliminated.

• Love 1

I am glad that is over so I do not have to see Zendaya and her duck faces with every score she announced.

Now on to the good stuff, Mark and Paige were adorable!!  

I hated to see Marla leave.  It looked like she was having so much fun with Tony and Tony seemed to be having an awesome time with her.

• Love 7

Were the judges watching the same dances I was?!? The 2 young football players weren't that great, Marla and Jodie's weren't that terrible. Best by far were wanya and Paige (right?, the fighter?). I want to know what maks thinks of nyles and peeta. This will be a tough Sean because now micha s gone, everyone left seems nice and wants to be there and are really trying.

• Love 3

The 2 football players are just going to get better and better. Paige was a dancer before she was a fighter and trust me when I say that she is a way better dancer the fighter. 

• Love 1

I think this is my favorite episode of the show I've seen since I've been watching since season 16. So much great, fun dancing, extremely likable celebs, no cheesy production crap, no pretending a choreography was groundbreaking and amazing. I just had a huge smile on my face the whole time, this episode was great.

• Love 2

After Doug leaves next week, which I think he will, there are going to be some tough eliminations.  This was a strong night of dancing and almost everyone has potential.

I do think this was Ginger's best dance to date, or at least the first one that deserved the praise, but not best dance of the season.  I also think Ginger basically sees herself as Belle in real life, so I don't think a lot of acting was required.  Personality wise she bugs a bit.  I want to see how she does the first time she gets a dance that requires her to do more than be happy.

Wanya and Paige were probably my faves.  Paige really is worming her way into my cold heart.  It helps that Mark is producing good choreo and she's capable of delivering.  

I also surprisingly really liked Von this week.  I thought he was much improved.  I don't think Von will ever be an amazing dancer but I do think he's putting in the work.  I still like him more than Antonio.

Loved Kim.  Forgot about her.  She and Sasha have a great partnership.  Happy for Sasha.

I had no problem with Zendaya.  No, she didn't give any real deep critiques but we have had far worse.  I also don't like when people that don't know a lot about ballroom try to critique ballroom stuff (outside of our actual judges), so I appreciated that she acknowledged that she would leave that to the others.  I'm sure nothing is more annoying to the pros than a celeb coming back, no matter how talented they may be, and critiquing another celeb's ballroom.  At least she was engaged and positive.

Tony was sooo pissed!

Edited by spanana
  • Love 1

I don't like having past contestants as guest "judges". They add nothing IMO and Zendaya added nothing.  She seemed to follow the others in scoring but I physically cringed listening to her school Doug. 

Antonio:  I don't know if Antonio felt more comfortable dancing while surrounded by the other guys, or if he put in more time and effort but markedly improved this week. (Tired of the "boomin'. Even Tom's picked it up.)  An unusually high score for 1st dance of the night this early in the season.  Overscored. Clean but simplistic.  All 8s would have been right.

Marla:  A lot of repeated moves. A clear lift (the 1st I'd call a jump, I'm referring to Tony spinning her around). I don't like those little baby steps that Tony seems to be putting in her dances - 1-it doesn't work for those long legs, and 2-it disrupts the flow.  (I love her voice!)  Agree with the scores. I'd like to see Tony step it up - I think Marla could handle more complex choreography.

Nyle:  Cute choreography. The beating on the pans/barrel kind of showed him not synched to the music but impressed they attempted a samba roll.  9s too high. I'd have given all 8s.

Doug: Well, like Karina put it, a little funky but he did it.  Out of sync and he seemed distracted by his hat.  I think she could have gone without the canes but good effort.  Agree with the scores. Keep it simple Karina! Simple!

Kim:  Didn't care for all the extra dancers on the floor.  Good job!  Kudos for doing that in boots.  Agree with the scores.

Jodie:  I don't care for the animation "dancing" with the couple. It's just 100% distraction.   I think Keo forgot he was supposed to be featuring Jodie. She should have been in hot pink and him in dark purple.  A few goofs. I think she lost her place and Keo was so busy doing his own thing, that he didn't adjust to pull her back into step.   Agreed with the score though the 6 was a little harsh. But there were a bunch of errors so, it is what it is.

Von:  sorry, got distracted and missed this dance.

So all 8s for Von. Still wondering about those 9s for Antonio. Parting gift perhaps? hmmmm.

Ginger:  What was that? 48 seconds from when Ginger and Val started dancing together? When is someone going to criticize all the wasted time at the beginning?  They are getting away with it so I guess it'll continue. Massively overscored! Val wanted this week to be about content? Why didn't he choreograph content? 7s at best, though I'd be tempted to throw in a 6.

Wanya:  Enjoyed the choreography.  Surprised Len liked it.  Surprised CAI mentioned the out-of-sync at the beginning.   Agree with the scores.

Paige:  Full of content. Paige does a great job. Once again, I don't like additional dancers on the floor. I haven't seen Toy Story 2 or 3 so I didn't get the laying on the floor part. Agree with the scores.

Sad to see Marla go. I was hoping it was one of 2-3 others. Oh well.

• Love 2

I usually love Disney night, but I think the initial complete BS over scoring of Antonio put me in a sour mood.

Some thoughts:

Antonio/Sharna: TPTB needs a footballer deep in the season and based on the package and scores, they seem to be backing Antonio for it. Supposedly he only logged in 10 hours of rehearsal the whole week to do other things. This was a simple Jazz really and he didn’t even shine with the pro guys behind him.

Nyle/Peta: Clearly they gave him a theme to get him an undressed as ABC would allow for a male celeb. He did a pretty good job, but I notice he takes really big steps and it makes some of his footwork seem clunky. Samba is tough but he did a solid job, maybe not 9 worthy but still very solid.

Jodie/Keo: Poor girl just can’t get the judges completely on her side because she’s much better than her scores have been showing us. Ok, here’s the issue with tonight. Number 1, I get why she got off if she couldn’t hear the music. They practiced all along hearing it well and didn’t add the surrounding crowd until the live show so it through her off. Number 2, I barely noticed the mistakes and neither did the people I watched with. Take out those couple mistakes and it was a very solid Cha Cha. Plus the second jeopardy in a row and it’s like they want to play mind games with her.

Ginger/Val: I think Ballroom suits Ginger more than Latin, which is still fine, but this was her best dance from a perspective of being memorable and strong technique. She made the perfect Belle too and Val the perfect Gaston for MANY reasons! Haha! I did think it took a while to start, but it felt like I was watching Beauty and the Beast on Broadway.

Wanya/Lindsay: I liked the simplistic staging for it, with not many props and such, but I felt like it wasn’t his best dance. I wanted more traditional Samba and I felt some of his lines weren’t hit with as much sharpness as usual. It was a good performance and he still did a good job, but I didn’t think it was his best, which I still think was his Week 1 Cha Cha.

Paige/Mark: I worried for a second because Mark (and Derek) tend to do crazy stuff with Quickstep and get slammed for it. But I’m glad it was still a recognizable Quickstep. I’m also glad Len didn’t go mad for breaking hold in the middle because it felt appropriate and not disruptive to the dance. They made a great Woody and Jessie and she’s such a strong dancer. She keeps going like this and she’s finals bound

Elimination: The second the told Doug he was safe I knew it was Marla, but I would've rather seem 2 more weeks of Marla than 2 more weeks of Doug struggling honestly and it's a shame she never got an 8 from the judges. Exception of Len's 6 for their Week 2 Argentine Tango, she got all 7's every week.

• Love 1

So.....I'm giving some side eye to Antonio and Ginger's scores. How in the world do they not knock G/V for "mucking about" for 20 seconds, and having two separate lifts in the routine? All 9's....really. Antonio's dance style is so nonchalant he's giving less than zero f**ks which shouldn't be possible. And yet 35 in the death, show opening slot. Ok then.

Was also expecting Lindsay and Wanya to get dinged a point or two for doing a very hip hop influenced samba. And like they said post-dance, Wanya may have brought a teensy bit too much intensity and attack to the dance.

Paige and Mark are everything. She just beams in every routine. It felt like (despite a crazy level of difficulty) she finally didn't rush. She just let the dance happen and her natural ability take over. FWIW, she's won every fight she's competed in except for her last UFC match. So the idea that she has more dance skill than fighting skill rings a little hollow to me. Maybe if she'd continued dancing all the way through till now.....but she's been fully focused on fighting for almost the last four years.

Nyle and Von are interesting. Von was improved this week, and you can see the natural grace he can bring to a performance. But it still reads as tentative, or that he's holding back just a little and not giving himself to the performances 100%. Nyle absolutely is doing that, but he still has awkward moments or passages within each dance. I'm sure putting the whole backstory package together he's a favorite to make the finale....but I wouldn't say his dancing is quite at that level just yet.

Doug was exposed (as I was pretty sure he would be) on another non-Paso, non-Waltz dance. He's just really limited in his musicality and I think he gets flustered and doesn't have say Jodie's ability to recover when things start spiraling out of control. He really needs to go next week.

Kim and Sasha are a slightly better version of Marla and Tony. They have nice chemistry and pleasant dances. I think she should outlast Doug (and maybe even Antonio), but I'd be worried if I were them next week.

• Love 1

Just wanted to add that I think Brittany was asked back this week because Jenna was off elsewhere.  She's an all-star on the kids edition of SYTYCD so she's been doing SYTYCD stuff all week with the other all-stars.  Hence I'm guessing the show called Brittany.  I think Lindsay's sister was also in a number or two.  So unfortunately the show keeps jerking Brittany around for some reason but then calling her the second they need a fill in. 

• Love 3

Sharan really needs to go back to dark hair. She is such a beautiful woman and that magenta crap doesn't work on her. The Jasmine wig just emphasized it

From your mouth to her hair dresser's ears.  Sharna's hair is garish and distracting.  She looked much better in a wig tonight.

I think this was probably my least favourite Jodie dance. She seemed unsure of the moves for some reason. Why were they so worried about running into the animated thing? They were nowhere near it. The way they were talking I thought the animated thing was going to be really close to them the entire dance.

I'm not liking her partnership with Keo. Hopefully we'll something spectacular next week when she changes partners. Are the "celebs" this season so much better than what they were in Canadace's season? Cos Candace placed third but yet this is the second week in a row that jodie has been in jeopardy - and wrt natural talent I think Jodie is much better than candace.

This is Keo's 4th season so in previous season's he was eliminated 1st , 2nd then 1st again. I think it's possible that he just doesn't have much experience teaching choreography. Is there any reasoning to which celebs each partner are paired with (cos I'm sure they don't just pull names out of a hat)

(On a different note - her youngest daughter reminded me a lot of "stephanie")

Edited by stillbored
  • Love 5

I think this was probably my least favourite Jodie dance. She seemed unsure of the moves for some reason. Why were they so worried about running into the animated thing? They were nowhere near it. The way they were talking I thought the animated thing was going to be really close to them the entire dance.

I don't think she was unsure of the moves, but she couldn't hear the music so she didn't have her cues. She got lost one time that I could tell, I think because she couldn't hear.

I think the animation would have disappeared or been distorted if they'd run into it.

So.....I'm giving some side eye to Antonio and Ginger's scores. How in the world do they not knock G/V for "mucking about" for 20 seconds, and having two separate lifts in the routine? All 9's....really. Antonio's dance style is so nonchalant he's giving less than zero f**ks which shouldn't be possible. And yet 35 in the death, show opening slot. Ok then.

Was also expecting Lindsay and Wanya to get dinged a point or two for doing a very hip hop influenced samba. And like they said post-dance, Wanya may have brought a teensy bit too much intensity and attack to the dance.

Paige and Mark are everything. She just beams in every routine. It felt like (despite a crazy level of difficulty) she finally didn't rush. She just let the dance happen and her natural ability take over. FWIW, she's won every fight she's competed in except for her last UFC match. So the idea that she has more dance skill than fighting skill rings a little hollow to me. Maybe if she'd continued dancing all the way through till now.....but she's been fully focused on fighting for almost the last four years.

Nyle and Von are interesting. Von was improved this week, and you can see the natural grace he can bring to a performance. But it still reads as tentative, or that he's holding back just a little and not giving himself to the performances 100%. Nyle absolutely is doing that, but he still has awkward moments or passages within each dance. I'm sure putting the whole backstory package together he's a favorite to make the finale....but I wouldn't say his dancing is quite at that level just yet.

Doug was exposed (as I was pretty sure he would be) on another non-Paso, non-Waltz dance. He's just really limited in his musicality and I think he gets flustered and doesn't have say Jodie's ability to recover when things start spiraling out of control. He really needs to go next week.

Kim and Sasha are a slightly better version of Marla and Tony. They have nice chemistry and pleasant dances. I think she should outlast Doug (and maybe even Antonio), but I'd be worried if I were them next week.

Thats not true

PhD-Purgatory15 I've watched her fights in the UFC where she was very overhyped and when she finally faced a competent fighter in Rose Namajunas she got her ass whopped in every round until she was inevitably submitted in the 5th round. I have never liked her and hated the UFC boasting her as the next Ronda Rousey. SMH. Paige Vanzant is a good dancer but I've been watching MMA for over 7 years now and to say she is a good fighter is just not true. 

FYI. Paige Vanzant has lost twice in her MMA career.

• Love 1

Antonio/Sharna: TPTB needs a footballer deep in the season and based on the package and scores, they seem to be backing Antonio for it. Supposedly he only logged in 10 hours of rehearsal the whole week to do other things. This was a simple Jazz really and he didn’t even shine with the pro guys behind him.

Jodie/Keo: Poor girl just can’t get the judges completely on her side because she’s much better than her scores have been showing us. Ok, here’s the issue with tonight. Number 1, I get why she got off if she couldn’t hear the music. They practiced all along hearing it well and didn’t add the surrounding crowd until the live show so it through her off. Number 2, I barely noticed the mistakes and neither did the people I watched with. Take out those couple mistakes and it was a very solid Cha Cha. Plus the second jeopardy in a row and it’s like they want to play mind games with her.

Antonio: 10 hours?!?! May I ask where that was revealed? I believe it though. Probably even less time for weeks 2 + 3.  I follow him on snapchat and he apparently flies back to Florida each week. He seems to be putting in very strenuous football-related workouts each day (Sharna nowhere in sight), along with other football-related stuff. It looked like he was prepping merchandise for a big sale this week.  Rehearsals, at least on snapchat, appear to be an afterthought.

Jodie:  It occurred to me that maybe Jodie is a bit of a producer problem behind-the-scenes.  I think sometimes when a star appears to be trying but just gets no love from the judges, we hear much later that the star was a pain in the neck to the production people.  I wasn't a fan of Full House and I haven't seen Fuller House. My general impression is that Jodie seems like a nice gal. But you never really know what someone is like behind the camera. I'm just trying to make sense since the judges typically  show some kind of encouragement if they know the star is working hard and really trying.

Well, she can't be the next Rousey....she's not even in her weight class.

Anyone who watched the Herrig and Chambers fights prior to her loss to Namajunas can't say she doesn't have some level of skill and ability and heart for Women's MMA. Or alternatively, they're just biased against her because of her looks which have opened doors that aren't necessarily open to others. But looks matter, that's a brutal truth in sports marketing for females (and in the UFC's overall shaping of the nascent women's division). It happens in every single sport. Ana Kournikova was a crazy marketable tennis player. Less talented than the best players of her era, but still talented enough to make the semifinals of Wimbledon as an individual and she has Grand Slam doubles titles that the haters couldn't ever take away. Similarly, Alana Blanchard and Anastasia Ashley are really talented surfers who might be comparable in their sport (in terms of visibility and notoriety vs. on paper wins/results) to where Paige is in hers.

Paige isn't there yet as a fighter for sure. Was Namajunas too tough for her at this early stage of her UFC career, you bet. But I think on that night, she would of "whopped" as you say just about any other strawweight in the division outside of Jedrzejczyk, the champ. Paige at 22, is still one of the youngest fighters on the roster with a lot of room for growth and improvement whenever her time on DWTS comes to an end.

• Love 2

Yes, because we all know teenagers are worthless with no valid opinions.  She's also barely a teenager.  Zendaya is only a couple of years younger than some of our pros (see Utah girls) and is currently the same age as they were when they joined the show. FWIW, she's a teenage judge who outdanced and outperformed most of these people during her time on the show, so like her or not, you can't say she doesn't know anything about dance and performance.  IMO she's one of the strongest performers the show has ever had.  Besides, it's Disney week.  She's a Disney star.

If people want to have at her after she judges, go right ahead.  I have no idea what to expect from her. But I can never abide the whole young people are not qualified to do anything or know anything about anything, especially when directed at young females.  

1000 likes, I could not agree more!  Zendaya is a favorite person of mine.  She mature beyond her years, upbeat, positive, adorable, wise, smart..........I will stop now but I could go on.  Love this kid. 

• Love 5

Props to Val because was the first dance of Gingers that I really really enjoyed...I don't know what he was doing the 1st 3 wks

Also, Mark continues to be on a roll...this is basically his emmy reel season

• Love 1

I have not read the entire thread yet because I am still watching on PST but I want to comment.  I just watched Kim so there are more to see.

Right now, I want to shag Antonio, marry Nyle (I get to shag him too with this call) and kill, meaning eliminate, Doug (would not be mad if Marla goes).  This is so far.  Someone else could piss me off or shine brightly. 

Praise the universe that Marla's daughter got her genes.  What if?  Oh let's just not go there. 

I like Kim and think her face is fucking beautiful.  I don't know her from her past though I am familiar with it somewhat.  I like her a lot.  She is down a jean size and happy about that.  An evening entertainment showed that.  

I am not done watching it yet so I am not commenting on the full picture.

• Love 1