Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: Who's Been Naughty Who's Been Nice

• Start Topic

What gets me is that both couples knew it was a crime to keep the stuff at their house and everyone knew that the feds were looking for it and had harrassed Phaedra for it.  Not one of them came forward to turn it over.  Yet, they act like Phaedra was betraying THEM for allegedly telling the fed where the stuff was.  Not one of them seemed to feel any guilt that they were helping to hide stuff from the fed to pay back the victims of Apollo's crimes.  They only see Phaedra as a snitch.  This is why Phaedra wasn't giving them the satisfaction of knowing if she called or not.  Why should she care.  After all, they pretty much told on themselves.  Kandi as much as admitted that to be true. 

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 13

And, on a final note, I am so glad that I DVR'd this show and I totally fast forwarded through the massage scene, so I don't have to unsee it!  It brought back reminders of Tamra and Eddie's (RHOC) bathtub scene.....and I'm still recovering from that!!!

OMG. I totally fast-forwarded through that scene, too, thank goodness! Eww! Why the fuck would they do that shit in the kitchen? They are so gross.

I loved Phaedra's cat-who-ate-the-canary expression when people were talking about the feds. I would have called them, too, and it was great when Porsha said she couldn't imagine what it would be like to be raided like that, Phaedra said, "I know exactly how it feels." 

She likely did call them and they also may have already intended to visit Todd and Peter as they must have known they are his boys. Plus, wouldn't the raid have happened before that episode of Khandi and Phaedra discussing this aired?

I liked Phaedra's Mrs. Klaus outfit, but Porsha, Porsha, Porsha. What was she thinking? Bob is funny so it would be good to see more of him in the future.

The reunion looks like it's going to be absolutely horrible with all of the attacks on each other. And why do they wear those crazy gowns for that? I think it is ridiculous.

• Love 6

Cynthia couldn't find any other place to set up that massage table but the kitchen?

Given what went on, I would have sanitized that kitchen with some haz-mat team and burned every dish cloth, sponge and paper product. And the only way I would ever eat anything in that kitchen would have been if the kitchen had been decked out like one of Dexter's kill rooms ...

About them keeping his things because there wasn't room in a two car garage - that could be a flat out lie but between them they had at least two cars, three if memory serves, plus his tools.  Anyway, if it was shady, he knew why he was hiding his stuff, they may not have necessarily.

They SHOULD have been suspicious. After all, he was in the --a'hem-- business asset recovery business.  And wouldn't that company mean that HE had official storage facilities?  It would have been easy to store his stuff at work.  

• Love 4

Given what went on, I would have sanitized that kitchen with some haz-mat team and burned every dish cloth, sponge and paper product. And the only way I would ever eat anything in that kitchen would have been if the kitchen had been decked out like one of Dexter's kill rooms ...

They SHOULD have been suspicious. After all, he was in the --a'hem-- business asset recovery business.  And wouldn't that company mean that HE had official storage facilities?  It would have been easy to store his stuff at work.  

You're right, they should've been.  And could've been but still agreed to help him out.  I was arguing that the his excuse of not having the room at home may have been legit.  I've got a 1 car garage and 1 car.   Challenging....and I'm a fucking parking wizard.  ;)

Good point about his business! Though I didn't think he had his own storage units.  For some reason asset recovery just calls to mind the guy who snags the car, not the one who owns the lot where they sleep - they're not necessarily the same person.  Was he the sole dude?

• Love 1
I still don't understand why Peter and Todd would be friends with that lying, cheating, stealing "white collar" thug Apollo. Why was that ok with Kandi and Cynthia?

Why was it okay with Phaedra? Hanging out at the club is nothing! She married and had children with a lying, cheating, stealing "white collar" thug. She demanded her friends and the rest of us accept Apollo Stewart. Now they have, and she can't stand that they didn't throw him over when she did. I guess some people think you don't dump your friends just because they go to jail. (Now husbands, yeah, dump away - or maybe don't marry and get knocked up before the first probation ends? Just a thought.)

If I lived to be 1000 I could have lived without seeing the Cynthia and Peter massage scene. There isn't enough brain bleach.

Eternally grateful to Noel for coming through and busting that up. I kept expecting the editors to stop, turn away, anything to save us, but no. Seeing 5 seconds of Leon's back and profile was better than all that time spent on Peter's ... everything. I keep trying to be there for you Cynthia, and you disappoint me time and time again.

Very underwhelming finale. Does sweet potato soufflé really use a whole stick of butter? That's about all I got from tonight's episode. Oh and more Chrissy jokes from Kim's 'friend' Phaedra. I don't think Porsha was being shady to start until Phaedra started making her faces.

Great ghost of Paula Deen.

It's like Kim doesn't even watch this show. Phaedra has been shady and out of line WRT her husband time and again, yet Kim is all "I'm your village" here and on Twitter.

WTH that Phaedra still has not finished paying Todd.

Yeah, a week before the reunion so it couldn't be brought up that she didn't pay. LURVED the WWHL sneak peak at the reunion with Kandi

making it clear her team rides for her, and she for them - and getting Phaedra all the way together about her reindeer games

. I love an angry Kandi. She's not ever going to go for Joyce, so beating that drum is a lost cause. But there's always at least one moment each reunion when she snaps back....  Kandi as Sugar Mama: "If I wanna take care of every motherfucker up IN HERE, I can do that." Kandi and Nene: "I'm tired of your super-ass attitude." "I see you *fingers to eyes*"

And speaking of snapping back:

By the by, caught WWHL.  Mrs. Tucker's snapback?  Needs its own twitter page.  Breastfeeding is the way and the light.

Kandi looked AMAZING. The best she ever has, even those breasts were tastefully constrained without looking like she was smuggling an ass-up baby under her chin.

Phaedra uses Ayden too much as a shield, IMO. He doesn't not need to be on this show so much to buff up his mother's tarnished-ass image. I don't care how articulate he may be, IMO the fact that she keeps him so visible on this show is my idea of being a bad mother, not a good one. That was some too-grown action to have him telling adults whether they were good or bad, handing out coal, and being at that party in the first place. IMO. Nothing seems a stretch, just typical of what happens when kids are given too much of the wrong kind of attention.

Matt ... seems nice and is protective of Kenya. That's good, she needs someone to put her first. Now that I've said something nice, Matt ... is not ... um... facially appealing.

Christopher looked like he was going to set the room aflame. How you doin'?

• Love 14

OMG. I totally fast-forwarded through that scene, too, thank goodness! Eww! Why the fuck would they do that shit in the kitchen? They are so gross.

I loved Phaedra's cat-who-ate-the-canary expression when people were talking about the feds. I would have called them, too, and it was great when Porsha said she couldn't imagine what it would be like to be raided like that, Phaedra said, "I know exactly how it feels." 

She likely did call them and they also may have already intended to visit Todd and Peter as they must have known they are his boys. Plus, wouldn't the raid have happened before that episode of Khandi and Phaedra discussing this aired?

They did a lot of filming after they had already wrapped up the season and the scene where Todd/Kandi talk about Apollo/stuff in their garage was 1 of those scenes. Kandi said on WWHL last night that the Feds showed up at her house 2 days after that episode aired, so that scene was filmed at a later date. The Christmas party was also an add on, it was filmed a couple of months after the initial season filming was supposed to have been completed.

In no particular order:

1) Peter and Cynthia are so klutzy…He knocked over a glass and spilled water/wine when he set up some romantic lunch for them a few episodes ago…and now she knees him in the nuts during her massage. Instead of her leg being on the other side of his legs,,,,,she put her leg between his legs, so her knee was on his nuts. Cynthia is stupid. But then again he is , too. So they're dumb together.

2) love d Kenya's Grinch outfit. Just like in real life…when there's a party some people know how to come theme dressed (Phaedra, Bob, Kenya and Porsha)..and others just come in regular clothes (Kim, Sheree, Nene). I loved Bob's pimp Santa cape. Interesting how he's trying to get Sheree back. I wonder why. Perhaps he's not getting any, anywhere else?

3) No problem with the little people elves. It was a paid gig for them. One they didn't have to do. I though it was hysterical the Nene walked in and knew one of them.

4) Porsha at the doctors office. I didn't take her or the doctors comments for any more than was said. Clearly they still don't know about Porsha carrying a baby. They said it's a possibility. If people ready more into than that. That's on them. Anyone having a baby ought to have enough sense to know each person's situation is different. So go by what THEIR doctor says. Not some housewife on TV.

5) Loved Kim and chris' reaction with Porsha walked in.

6) Would have liked to have seen Dylan at the party. In general, I don't like it when one sibling, especially when they're close in age, is left out of certain events and experiences. Even if Phaedra couldn't take care of him because she was hosting, a babysitter could have still had him there, and if he got tired or fussy, then put him to bed. IF Ayden continues o be favored as they grow, I see some potential problems with that. Jealousy or envy among brothers is not a good thing to foster. And Pahedra is doing it already, and has been doing it for a while.

7) I think Tammy and the other "friend" whose name I forget…Amesha?, would have been great on this show. I love Tammy because she's direct.

8) Sooo looking forward to the reunion!!

• Love 1

I am so thankful my Dad called me with a long Ebay question when Cynthia gave Peter a massage!

I wonder if Bob and Sheree trying to reconcile, or at least be civil, means they took Ilyana's (I think that's her name) advice when they appeared on her show. I'd like to think she's changed, but I am cynical about it.

Was that Tammy's "nephew" who started the fight in Miami at the party with her?

• Love 1

I think nothing of it if Phaedra told the Feds about Todd´s hiding places, maybe she did, maybe she didn´t, it´s not like that betrayal compares to the way her supposed friends Kandi and Cynthia treated her by acting like Apollo did nothing to his family. It just makes them bigger assholes if they try to blame her and make it an issue. IT IS APOLLOS FAULT! End of. I´m leaning to not thinking she said anything, would she have to, really? Wouldn´t they bascially go to the homes of his best homies to look for his stuff to pay back the innocent victims he defrauded, and maybe just to check them out and talk to them? Kandi and Todd have basically no credibility left when it comes to their canoodling with Apollo, I think the Fed visit came after they (feds) heard about it from them talking about it on their tv show. But I don´t blame Phaedrafor telling them the truth if they´d asked her if she knew about anyone that might be hiding his stuff for him.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 1

Good point about his business! Though I didn't think he had his own storage units.  For some reason asset recovery just calls to mind the guy who snags the car, not the one who owns the lot where they sleep - they're not necessarily the same person.  Was he the sole dude?

Do you mean did he have REAL employees?  Or just those FAKE employees who cashed other people's pension checks?

Was it me or did I see Cosby Show's Keshia Knight Pulliam at the party?  She was sitting down and had her hair pulled back in a tight bun.  Very quick shot ...  

I heard she married Lisa Wu's ex, Ed Hartwell.

Eternally grateful to Noel for coming through and busting that up. I kept expecting the editors to stop, turn away, anything to save us, but no. Seeing 5 seconds of Leon's back and profile was better than all that time spent on Peter's ... everything. I keep trying to be there for you Cynthia, and you disappoint me time and time again.

Great ghost of Paula Deen.

Yeah, a week before the reunion so it couldn't be brought up that she didn't pay. LURVED the WWHL sneak peak at the reunion with Kandi

making it clear her team rides for her, and she for them - and getting Phaedra all the way together about her reindeer games

. I love an angry Kandi. She's not ever going to go for Joyce, so beating that drum is a lost cause. But there's always at least one moment each reunion when she snaps back....  Kandi as Sugar Mama: "If I wanna take care of every motherfucker up IN HERE, I can do that." Kandi and Nene: "I'm tired of your super-ass attitude." "I see you *fingers to eyes*"

Kandi looked AMAZING. The best she ever has, even those breasts were tastefully constrained without looking like she was smuggling an ass-up baby under her chin.

Matt ... seems nice and is protective of Kenya. That's good, she needs someone to put her first. Now that I've said something nice, Matt ... is not ... um... facially appealing.

Christopher looked like he was going to set the room aflame. How you doin'?

Burning cornea...must...find...water.

Wait, so that didn't look good to anybody else?  psssh, ya'll crazy I'm googling how to make sweet potato souffle tonight.

Go in and let have.  Lol.  Lawd.  So the reason I love this aspect of Kandi's personality is that she's suuuuper consistent this way.  She may not bring it up or carry it around but, if pushed, and it takes a lot to get her there, she recalls, in original vivid detail, the glorious ways in which what you're saying might be some ironic bullshit, as it contradicts the foregoing facts, vis a via their relation to your personal and recent history with her.  She doesn't make it about anyone else, she don't fucks with you if you don't fucks with her but that off the dome, rapid succession, machine gun mouth is a thing of beauty when done properly.   Her tagline for next season should be Instructions on how to come for me:  1. Don't.

I'm mad at you for ass-up baby under her chin.  All that head and 4 foot 10 inch body, it's gotta go somewhere!  lmao. 

I'm here to defend Matthew's challenges.  It's a phrase I never thought I'd hear myself say but at 6'5" and however many lbs of muscle that is, he's a little too black lumberjack for my tastes.  However I forget about that when he's all quiet storm chivalrous or does anything seemingly against big-dude type like sit in bubble jacuzzi or hold an armful of puppies.  That and his sense of humor.  I dunno, the lug grew on me.  I hope he and Kenya are real.  She still nutty as a damb fruitcake but needs something good in her life. 

Chris.  Well. {{smoothsskirt}}.  I don't know if clicking heels and demitwirls have the same panache as they did in Gene Kelly or even Gregory Hines' day but hell if Kim likes it, I love it.  At the very least I guess it teaches their sons to be comfortable in their own skin, despite what others may say so there's that.  

Do you mean did he have REAL employees?  Or just those FAKE employees who cashed other people's pension checks?

The Shade!  lol.  No girl, I mean did he have a lot or some storage units himself.  Like was he the "owner" of that shell business or was he just the tow/money collection guy? 

• Love 11

I didn't watch last season so don't know what all happened with Apollo and the stuff he "stored" in other places, but if I the stuff was in my garage and I knew the feds were looking for assets, I'd call them -- I wouldn't wait for them to come looking.  I assume Phaedra's house, cars, etc. are in her name and can't be seized, but what if they weren't?  What if there was a chance that Phaedra could lose her own property because the feds couldn't find enough of Apollo's assets to satisfy them?  You're going to keep that stuff secret? 

I fast-forwarded the massage, Porsha's doctor visit, and the scene with the puppies.  Kenya can hardly take care of herself, let alone two puppies. 

The Christmas party was hard to watch -- all that squealing and laughing over nothing.  I swear, those people screech and laugh as soon as someone opens their mouth -- they don't wait to hear what's been said, because it must be just hysterical, right?  I did like watching Chris dance.

Sheree didn't seem too interested in Bob until that other gal showed up.  I don't think she wants him, but she doesn't want him to want anyone else.  Girl could do better. 

• Love 3

Oh and all I could think of was while Kenya looked good as the grinch, and I loved her costume…..I just could n't have that makeup all over my face and body like that. My skin would be suffering underneath….I'd be so uncomfortable. I'd need daily facials for a week after that.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 1

I fast-forwarded the massage, Porsha's doctor visit, and the scene with the puppies.  Kenya can hardly take care of herself, let alone two puppies.

That's funny . I fast forwarded though the same exact scenes. Seems like alot here also ff'd  thru the Peter kitchen massage as well. Yicchhh. And he had just come home after a trip then laid down and took his drawers off there at the massage in the kitchen (regretfully, I saw that much). What, not at least a shower first? Disgusting.

I don't know, I like Dwight. Glad to see him. The guy does have a flair for event planning. Is that Purple Spa his hair salon place?

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4

Overall, this season went out with a whimper. 

Kandi also said on WWHL that Apollo was keeping stuff at hers and other peoples houses before he was in trouble because he did not have the room in his two car garage.

I’d be interested in knowing the dates involved, because wasn’t Apollo “caught” and then turned loose to try to incriminate other people for a few weeks before his arrest was made public? Is that when he suddenly ran out of room in his garage?

If somebody asks to store their stuff in my garage because they don’t have room in their garage, my response is “clean your garage.”  Okay, maybe I cut them a break and store it for a few weeks.  But when they get arrested?  I handle that piece of business before they “go away.”

I was shocked that Tami handled the Bob/Sheree business like a Real Adult Woman Human Being – direct, to the point “ok, dumbass, did you actually tell her you SLEPT with me?!”

I have to assume that the GYN had more extensive counseling for Porsha that wasn’t aired – like what fertility treatments to stimulate egg release for collection would do to her body and mind.  Porsha mentioned having already been in to have the ultrasound, which I assume was a good old dildocam, so she probably had the real consultation then, knew there was no way she was going forward with egg collection, and they crafted this half assed pep talk to explain why Porsha’s just FINE living the single girl life a little while longer.  Doesn’t reflect well on the doc, but then neither does agreeing to be on the show in the first place.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 5

I liked Phaedra's Mrs. Klaus outfit, but Porsha, Porsha, Porsha. What was she thinking? Bob is funny so it would be good to see more of him in the future.

The reunion looks like it's going to be absolutely horrible with all of the attacks on each other. And why do they wear those crazy gowns for that? I think it is ridiculous.

That she was defending her title as "Queen of Thotlandia"???  Porsha has a nice booty, and isn't afraid to show most of it...any time, any where, apparently!!  

I was shocked that Tami handled the Bob/Sheree business like a Real Adult Woman Human Being – direct, to the point “ok, dumbass, did you actually tell her you SLEPT with me?!”

He obviously lied and Sheree is fine with that. She didn't get pissed at all. She sure did give Tami a ration of shit when she thought it was true, though. 

One of the things that always makes me giggle is the cast of these reality shows relentlessly sticking to the script of not breaking the fourth wall. How did the feds know about the stuff in Kandi and Todd's garage? They knew because Y'ALL TALKED ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TV!!!!

It wasn't Phadra, it wasn't the blogs, y'all told on yourselves.

Having said that keeping Apollo's stuff for him isn't a crime. My understanding is the things they had (dirtbikes and tools) were his personal belongings that the feds were trying to impound to cover the $s he owed as restitution. They were not stolen goods or otherwise illegally obtained items. They were however items which might have been purchased with funds he stole which makes them fair game for the feds to impound. So Kandi, Todd, Cynthia and Peter weren't breaking the law per se by keeping them. The only way they could be implicated would be if Apollo told them "Yo, this stuff is hot. Can you hold it for me while I'm away?"

As for the why they were holding on to it, didn't Todd say in the scene in the garage (last season? this season? its s all starting to run together now) that he was holding Apollo's stuff because Phaedra asked him to get his stuff out and he didn't have any place to put it? I don't recall anything about him not having room in his garage. In fact, I think that when he came to the house and Phaedra met him in the garage she specifically told him to take his stuff and go.

• Love 2

I think the party was cheesy. If the elves were dressed like slutty elves, Phaedra's party would be cheap.

I know Phaedra's a lawyer and all that, but what I objected to was her acting coy about the news and her barely-hidden glee about getting them in trouble. And then to hear Todd say he'd been stiffed by Phaedra after she told him she was cutting a check?

I don't even blame Phaedra if she was acting coy.  She warned Kandi that the feds were looking for Apollo's things.  They should have contacted the feds at that point and turned the stuff in themselves if they didn't want the feds to forcibly remove them.  I still don't blame Phaedra.

• Love 6

Did anyone notice - when Kenya was getting the puppies out of her closet - and then closed the door behind her - it was a locking door with the keys hanging from the lock?  I'm curious why anyone would lock the door to their closet?

Yeah I noticed it, locking closets have been the storyline on two other housewives shows...DC and OC. I think in both cases it was to prevent borrowing by kids. I would imagine it's also where she keeps her jewelry?? It didn't seem odd to me, but I did notice it.

The puppies were a birthday gift per social media....end of January. This is the first season I've followed the howives irk while watching a taped season. It was distracting knowing they were following a script. I even went back to check the timeline.

Notice the previews for next week they all had on blush, except Kandi. She needs to be gone. She's just so, not hateful, but stank. She is semi tolerable on her own spin offs but I think that is because she's around sycophants or mama Joyce. Both make her look decent by comparison.

• Love 2

Shoppergal -"Yeah I noticed it, locking closets have been the storyline on two other housewives shows...DC and OC. I think in both cases it was to prevent borrowing by kids. I would imagine it's also where she keeps her jewelry?? It didn't seem odd to me, but I did notice it."  

Yes, I remember when Mary in DC had a lock on her closet door to prevent her daughter(s) borrowing stuff.  Kenya lives alone though, but I never thought about the jewelry aspect of it.

• Love 3

Were Porsha and Shamea Thing 1 and Thing 2?  I can't figure their costumes out otherwise.

That was some too-grown action to have him telling adults whether they were good or bad, handing out coal, and being at that party in the first place. IMO.

It looks like later on when the adults were drinking and whatnot that Ayden's elf shelf was empty.  I assume he was only at the party in the very beginning when everyone was just arriving and was promptly taken home and put to bed before the real festivities (alcohol) began.  In that respect, I don't see anything wrong with him being there in the capacity that he was. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 5

One of the things that always makes me giggle is the cast of these reality shows relentlessly sticking to the script of not breaking the fourth wall. How did the feds know about the stuff in Kandi and Todd's garage? They knew because Y'ALL TALKED ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TV!!!!

It wasn't Phadra, it wasn't the blogs, y'all told on yourselves.

Having said that keeping Apollo's stuff for him isn't a crime. My understanding is the things they had (dirtbikes and tools) were his personal belongings that the feds were trying to impound to cover the $s he owed as restitution. They were not stolen goods or otherwise illegally obtained items. They were however items which might have been purchased with funds he stole which makes them fair game for the feds to impound. So Kandi, Todd, Cynthia and Peter weren't breaking the law per se by keeping them. The only way they could be implicated would be if Apollo told them "Yo, this stuff is hot. Can you hold it for me while I'm away?"

As for the why they were holding on to it, didn't Todd say in the scene in the garage (last season? this season? its s all starting to run together now) that he was holding Apollo's stuff because Phaedra asked him to get his stuff out and he didn't have any place to put it? I don't recall anything about him not having room in his garage. In fact, I think that when he came to the house and Phaedra met him in the garage she specifically told him to take his stuff and go.

It was this season that Todd said that. Apollo was seen/filmed driving that motorcycle right before he reported to prison, just days before. And it was Todd that revealed to Kandi, the world and the Feds that Peter was also "storing" Apollo's expensive car. I don't know that the Feds would watch the show (they might) but I am sure that some of Apollo's victims did and they would have called the Feds to alert them about the hidden assets worth thousands of dollars.

Oh, is that what they were?  I just haven't ever seen white penguins before.

They may have been snow bunnies?  I got the feeling the costumes were from a Frederick's type store.  Or a Halloween website....You know, the types that have "Sexy" fireman, minion, skunk, etc.

I definitely didn't mind it. Why not wear your booty shorts and capezios?

• Love 1

I thought Porsha was going for a sexy candy striper look.

Ok,I think I've seen enough of Cynthia and Peter's intimate moments. Poor Noelle (and the viewers).

They did a lot of filming after they had already wrapped up the season and the scene where Todd/Kandi talk about Apollo/stuff in their garage was 1 of those scenes. Kandi said on WWHL last night that the Feds showed up at her house 2 days after that episode aired, so that scene was filmed at a later date. The Christmas party was also an add on, it was filmed a couple of months after the initial season filming was supposed to have been completed.

Yeah, the Christmas party seemed like an add-on. With the fuss made about Joyce and Phaedra meeting, I though Kandi's baby shower would be the finale party. Searching online, the baby shower took place a couple days before the Fed raid. Guess Bravo latched on to that one.

Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 1

I thought Porsha was going for a sexy candy striper look.

Ok,I think I've seen enough of Cynthia and Peter's intimate moments. Poor Noelle (and the viewers).

Yeah, the Christmas party seemed like an add-on. With the fuss made about Joyce and Phaedra meeting, I though Kandi's baby shower would be the finale party. Searching online, the baby shower took place a couple days before the Fed raid. Guess Bravo latched on to that one.

Bravo has done this before with mixing up real timelines and re-filming after the season is done on most if not all of the HW shows but, IMO, this is the worst. This whole season on Atl. has been cut, pasted together so badly that many things don't make sense at all. There was no cohesiveness to this season at all IMO.

• Love 3

I'm mad at you for ass-up baby under her chin.  All that head and 4 foot 10 inch body, it's gotta go somewhere!  lmao. 

What does this mean?  I even googled ass-up baby under chin and nothing came up.  I'm lost and it's really bugging me.  lol

What does this mean?  I even googled ass-up baby under chin and nothing came up.  I'm lost and it's really bugging me.  lol

I think it means that Kandi's boobs are so high up on her chest, it looks like she has a baby under her clothes -- ass up. 

Someone come up with a description for whatever's going on with Nene's chest in her TH segments. 

• Love 1

In no particular order:

1) Peter and Cynthia are so klutzy…He knocked over a glass and spilled water/wine when he set up some romantic lunch for them a few episodes ago…and now she knees him in the nuts during her massage. Instead of her leg being on the other side of his legs,,,,,she put her leg between his legs, so her knee was on his nuts. Cynthia is stupid. But then again he is , too. So they're dumb together.

8) Sooo looking forward to the reunion!!

Peter and Cynthia are klutzy because they are totally doing things completely out of character.  I cannot, ever, imagine Peter planning and setting up a romantic picnic in order to "woo" a lady, even his own wife.  He has too much ego, swagger and machismo to come up with something as romantic and simple as that.

And, I'm convinced that massage scene (even though I ff'd through it) was also totally staged, just so that Cynthia would have an end of filming segment without the ladies, and to convince everyone that everything is all hunky-dory and lovey-dovey with that skeeveots of a husband she has.  

They weren't comfortable doing what they were doing, so it made them clumsy and klutzy, imo.

• Love 8

Shoppergal -"Yeah I noticed it, locking closets have been the storyline on two other housewives shows...DC and OC. I think in both cases it was to prevent borrowing by kids. I would imagine it's also where she keeps her jewelry?? It didn't seem odd to me, but I did notice it."  

Yes, I remember when Mary in DC had a lock on her closet door to prevent her daughter(s) borrowing stuff.  Kenya lives alone though, but I never thought about the jewelry aspect of it.

I think that the house may be a rental, and perhaps that is where the landlord may have kept personal items from other tenants.  I've stayed in condos and other rental homes where one closet does have a key lock, and that's what it's used for.  Maybe Kenya signed a longer lease and thereby got use of the closet as well.

Besides - I don't think Kenya has much of her own in the way of "real" or "important' jewlery, that she would need a whole walk in closet.  I think most of her jewelry is as fake as her boobs and butt.  

Were Porsha and Tamesa Thing 1 and Thing 2?  I can't figure their costumes out otherwise.

I thought they were trying to be slutty penguins.

Oh, is that what they were?  I just haven't ever seen white penguins before.

They may have been snow bunnies?  I got the feeling the costumes were from a Frederick's type store.  Or a Halloween website....You know, the types that have "Sexy" fireman, minion, skunk, etc.

I definitely didn't mind it. Why not wear your booty shorts and capezios?

I thought the hats they were wearing looked like Olaf the snowman from the movie "Frozen", but can't be too sure.  The booty shorts totally distracted me!!  ;-)

• Love 3
None of those "friends" were very concerned about Ayden's/Dylan's well being with the Feds going through their home looking for the items they stashed/stored for Apollo. They can be upset with Phaedra all they want but to not consider the emotional well being of 2 young kids that have already lost their father to prison is cold.

Not trying to be argumentative, but I'm confused as to how the boys would even know that the FBI searched Todd and Peter's homes, and even if so, why they would be upset.They wouldn't have been present, in any event.  I'm sure they were probably upset when the FBI went through their home, but that had nothing to do with Kandi/Todd or Cynthia/Peter. On the other hand, the other two families' daughters probably were freaked out when the FBI showed up at their homes.

I'm not saying Phaedra should not have said anything about where Apollo stored his things, if indeed she did, but, as mentioned earlier, her glee at the idea of getting the others in trouble was disturbing, especially as she was pretending to the others that she had no beef with them. On top of all that, since they had no criminal intent, they weren't actually in trouble anyway.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 2
Cynthia brought the creepy to the show last night when she decided to surprise Peter with a sexy massage with a “happy ending”  I just could not unsee that and it gave me nightmares.  Even worse, Noel and her father had not yet left and walked in on the pair about to get busy.  That is all I have to say about that

I was really creeped out by that and thought I was being ridiculous, but it's good to know I'm in plenty of company!

• Love 1

Not trying to be argumentative, but I'm confused as to how the boys would even know that the FBI searched Todd and Peter's homes, and even if so, why they would be upset.They wouldn't have been present, in any event.  I'm sure they were probably upset when the FBI went through their home, but that had nothing to do with Kandi/Todd or Cynthia/Peter. On the other hand, the other two families' daughters probably were freaked out when the FBI showed up at their homes.

I'm not saying Phaedra should not have said anything about where Apollo stored his things, but, as mentioned earlier, her glee at the idea of getting the others in trouble was disturbing, especially as she was pretending to the others that she had no beef with them. On top of all that, since they had no criminal intent, they weren't actually in trouble anyway.

The kids would not know that the Feds went to Kandi's/Todd's and Cynthia's/Peter's but had they turned in Apollo's belongings maybe the Feds would have searched Phaedra's house less. No one said that they were in trouble with the Feds but Kandi said in her blog that they knew "nothing" about Apollo's case and that is BS IMO. It was well publicized that the Feds were looking for all of Apollo's assets yet they did not turn them in. Also, I think it is easier to explain to teenagers why the Feds showed up to their homes but much more difficult to explain to toddlers why people keep going through their house, especially after their father goes to prison.

• Love 3

Thanks, WireWrap. I just saw your earlier response to this question, which I hadn't seen yet. Sorry to bring it up again.

I really wasn't getting any vibes from Cynthia or Kandi which would make me assume they knew the Feds were looking for Todd's things, or were even aware he was supposed to be turning his things over as part of a plea deal. I think they would have been far more upset by the Feds' arrival if that were the case, and neither one of them seemed very ruffled by it.

I guess I just have a different take on this. I felt they weren't trying to aid and abet him, but just thought they were doing him a favor. I think they would have been pretty stupid to have tried to conceal these items deliberately after it was shown on film that he had taken his things to their places. IMHO, they stood to lose too much, and even though they have their definite faults, and Kandi needs to be more aware of how she has failed Phaedra as a friend, I don't see them as the type of people to be indifferent to what Phaedra and her kids would be going through with the FBI. Unaware, clueless maybe, but not deliberately indifferent. JMO.

It seems the Feds didn't feel they were complicit in any criminal act, either, since they didn't charge them as such.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1

I think it means that Kandi's boobs are so high up on her chest, it looks like she has a baby under her clothes -- ass up. 

Someone come up with a description for whatever's going on with Nene's chest in her TH segments. 

LOL, they mean Kandi's boobs look like a baby's ass.

OH....ok, I get it now.  I was thinking it meant she had a double chin or something like that, lol!  Thanks!  It makes perfect sense now!

• Love 1

Thanks, WireWrap. I just saw your earlier response to this question, which I hadn't seen yet. Sorry to bring it up again.

I really wasn't getting any vibes from Cynthia or Kandi which would make me assume they knew the Feds were looking for Todd's things, or were even aware he was supposed to be turning his things over as part of a plea deal. I think they would have been far more upset by the Feds' arrival if that were the case, and neither one of them seemed very ruffled by it.

I guess I just have a different take on this. I felt they weren't trying to aid and abet him, but just thought they were doing him a favor. I think they would have been pretty stupid to have tried to conceal these items deliberately after it was shown on film that he had taken his things to their places. IMHO, they stood to lose too much, and even though they have their definite faults, and Kandi needs to be more aware of how she has failed Phaedra as a friend, I don't see them as the type of people to be indifferent to what Phaedra and her kids would be going through with the FBI. Unaware, clueless maybe, but not deliberately indifferent. JMO.

It seems the Feds didn't feel they were complicit in any criminal act, either, since they didn't charge them as such.

No problem. I don't think they, Kandi/Todd/Cynthia/Peter where trying to hide his assets from the Feds either BUT they knew the Feds were looking for it. It was all over the local/national news. Phaedra's house was searched while this season was being filmed and I have no doubts that the entire cast was made aware of that by production, so they knew.

That's what their hats looked like. Someone commented that they wanted to get penguin hats like those for her kids.

If you look at those hats, they have "carrot noses" on them. They were dressed as sexy snow(wo)men. LOL

• Love 2

Woah! Sexy time! Cynthia in her dowdy t-shirt/masseur outfit providing Peter (sucking in his gut) with the most ridiculous massage. If you have to talk up the sexy with constant commentary, it ain't sexy.

Plus it was: In the kitchen. With a film crew.

I just hope the crew got danger money.

• Love 5