Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Hearing Problems

• Start Topic

Well, except that it wasn't necessarily. It's easy to go back in the Yo forum for the last few years and read literally hundreds of posts where people are questioning Yo and her illness. Is she really sick? If she is sick is she making herself sicker? Is she looking for sympathy? Is her diagnosis correct? I don't think anyone has ever said Munchausen before, but certainly folks have wondered if she is just a big fat faker. I said last year that there was zero chance that Yo could be on this show for yet another year without someone bringing up all of the doubt that surrounds her illness. To do so is just pretending that this huge element of her persona doesn't actually exist. It has been in the press for so long, to just pretend like there are zero questions is beyond unrealistic.

Münchhausens (clinically referred to as Factitious Disorder) and Münchhausen by proxy is quite rare. It's great fodder for Meredith Baxter Birney disease of the week telemovies, but it's probably a diagnosis that is really only reached after ruling out an extensive list of other psychiatric disorders. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 7

I thought the dinner between LVP/Erika and their husbands was awkward. Aside from there being no good reason to even have that dinner, I think LVP was physically taken aback when Tom basically told Erika to shut up. As would I be - that's such an old-fashioned attitude and not the way I'd let my husband treat me, money involved or no. I think that a lot of her laughter/comments were forced. She wouldn't really think highly or care what a guy like that thinks. As always she was very graceful about the entire dinner.

Yolanda's crusade is crazy as always. Why accept an apology and then rescind that, and expect LisaR not to be confused? What exactly did she even want if an apology wasn't good enough? Not to mention she was reading off on Munchausen-by-proxy which is not even anything that LisaR had ever brought up. I feel like the whole Munchausen direction was the wrong way to take it anyway - I don't doubt that Yolanda is sick, but I think she is more likely misguided and all the quackery she's bought into just isn't helping or is actively making her worse. And all her contradictions don't help.

See I took Lisa's body language different, it was like her and Tom were facing eachother not even paying attention to Erica or Ken. Lisa spoke to erica like she does her vanderpump crew.  It looked like a chess match, very intense lol

• Love 13

I don't think Yolanda has Münchhausen's but empty beer cans and speed bottles in a car as evidence seems about on par with Yolanda's conflicting stories and weird medical treatments. And Brandi was totally just trying to deflect from herself when she threw that out about Bella, so it was pretty close to shit-stirring.

But Yolly herself impeached Bella.
  • Love 2

1. To be mad at Brandi would undermine last years story line of St. Yo who is such a special friend that were others see "garbage" she sees a wounded soul.

2. She hates LVP and always has

3. If Bella doesn't have Lyme what's the excuse for used tampons, drugs and booze in her car?

Yo can be #proud mommy all she wants, no one will ever hurt Bella's career or imagime more then Yo herself.

• Love 12

I think Yo went off on Brandi when the cameras stopped. She gave her a look IIRC like WTF are you saying. I think Yo handled it like Rinna did the eating disorder comment, "Don't react and it will go away" tactic.

• Love 3

I think Lisar has Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Provocative (or seductive) behavior

Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are

Attention-seeking

Influenced easily

Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail

Emotional lability; shallowness

Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self

Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

or PRAISE ME

I think that in addition to many other personality traits, they can all be seen as histrionic personalities.

There's a vote online about 'who wore it better'. Was the dress worn better by Lily Aldridge in shocking red, or by Bella Hadid in black?

I voted for Lilly because, well....um, I kinda think Bella has a camel face, but it's only my opinion. The polls do show Lily leading though.

lily-aldridge-f4e9be05-838b-496d-907f-59

• Love 3

Donnie made me giggle a few times in this episode. The cut away to Donnie saying that he's not a fan, he's a player was great. I also kind of laughed at Donnie and Kathryn showing up dressed alike. Then he mentions how he asked Mommy Kathryn if he should bring his swim trunks. He seems like a nice guy so far, I hope this doesn't come across as snark.* 

Ken's body language during the double date was very interesting. It wasn't until he put his arm around Lisa that felt like I got confirmation that there was indeed a bit of a flirtatious vibe between LisaV and Tom. It was a quick moment and I don't think it meant anything but it was interesting to see.

Yolanda is a stupid, stubborn hypocrite. 

*ETA: Actually I'm okay with being snarky, I just hope it doesn't come across as mean snarky. I like the ones who make me laugh. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 11

I just watched WWHL and I'm so pissed off I can't breathe!!! I hope they annihilate Yolanda's smug ass at the reunion. Even after watching the episodes, she's still holding on to her bullshit idea that the others claim she doesn't have Lyme disease. How many times do they have to say they never said that. I'm almost hoping Kyle screams, "You're such a fucking liar Yolanda!" right in her face. Grrrrrrr!!!

I don't get it. I honestly want to understand because I don't feel like people need to keep up with Twitter or anything outside of the show for it to be plain as day that Yolanda is totally full of shit and inconsistent as fuck when it comes to her LD or the supposed LD of her children.

Is it because of backlash against Rinna? Do people really believe the things Yolanda says? Is it the idea that anyone who claims an illness should be off limits?

The most infuriating thing has to be Yolanda's claim that she had a big problem with Brandi last year. GAHHH!!! No sweetheart, that isn't how it happened. It's nuts that her behavior is on camera for all to see and she still getting nonstop sympathy. I can't stand the way Andy kisses her ass.

This reunion is going to suck ass.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 18

I think that in addition to many other personality traits, they can all be seen as histrionic personalities.

There's a vote online about 'who wore it better'. Was the dress worn better by Lily Aldridge in shocking red, or by Bella Hadid in black?

I voted for Lilly because, well....um, I kinda think Bella has a camel face, but it's only my opinion. The polls do show Lily leading though.

lily-aldridge-f4e9be05-838b-496d-907f-59

Bella has a waist and boobs, a revealing/tantalizing dress works best when worn by someone who has something to tantalize with. There's no boobs under that red dress. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3
Kathryn and Donnie's relationship is partly a parent - child relationship. He is just so stupid and needs to be to be mothered.

This is exactly how I see them. I'm not sure just how stupid Donnie is, I don't feel I've heard enough from him yet. But he definitely comes across as very passive and she is as aggressive as the day is long. A very controlling woman. 

• Love 5

Ken looked soooo uncomfortable during that dinner.

Erica is crazy as hell. I would never be shushed especially by my old ass husband, nope.

LisaV seemed like she was kind of making eyes at Tom. It was so funny and Ken seemed like he didn't know what to do with himself. He's like 'Did this guy just insult my wife? Does he want to sleep with her? This never would have happened if we'd brought the little sex monster. I'm ready to go and I can't ask for the check.'

• Love 14

Yolanda actually has Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

That is to say she gives everyone a massive pain in the ass.

"Irritable Bowelhausen"

Ken looked soooo uncomfortable during that dinner.

Erica is crazy as hell. I would never be shushed especially by my old ass husband, nope.

But then he might say 'hand over the private jet keys, you and your gay-boys are grounded!' A owned woman knows when she's owned. She gets to play and he gets to pay. She's not going to lose that fun just to stand up to the boss.

• Love 17

This is exactly how I see them. I'm not sure just how stupid Donnie is, I don't feel I've heard enough from him yet. But he definitely comes across as very passive and she is as aggressive as the day is long. A very controlling woman.

"West Minister Abbey", "what's this fruit?" The fireplace/range hood that he thinks was quarried from the Temple Mount/Al-Aqsa Mosque.
  • Love 3

Yolanda put her story, with all its bizarre inconsistencies out "in the universe" first.  Yolanda wants to be talked about and the center of attention.  Don't put all your business and its crazy unbelievable timeline out to the world 1,000 times and think you can prevent normal, rational people from observing it doesn't add up. Don't post staged medical care photos and expect most reasonable adults to say, "Hmmm, that photographer appears to be photographing her from the ceiling.  Could this be staged instead of a candid?"

Get your lies, straight, Yolanda.  Or, alternately, stop telling them.  A big star such as Yolanda should know that she would need a team of marketing/social media experts to have any hope of controlling her message "ALL ABOUT ME and MY CHARLATANS".  She was her own dumb self-absorbed messenger and she done f'ed it up.  All that bs about educating people.  Well, Yolanda, most educated people have questions about the type of shit story you're shoveling.

I think people often get stuck emotionally at the age where they have experienced trauma.  I have seen it with a few people in my life.  They keep revisiting things with the emotional maturity they had at the time of the trauma.  My guess for Yolanda is that she feels she never go to be a self-absorbed, my lies won't catch up with me, I am invincible in my STORY OF ME and no one can tell me otherwise teenager and she has the money and means to get her do-over adolescence in a big way.  She's not exactly a smooth persuasive person, she's a rude snapping immature tunnel visioned not well educated poorly nurtured and seldom disciplined angsty 15 year old.  Not elegant or classy or erudite a'tall.  Good thing she has her looks.  It's the only thing she has.  

I keep coming back to if she was so confidant in her story and medical journey, she wouldn't be so defensive about trying to prevent other people from speaking.  Her energy in the pool scene was focused on making sure no one else had a voice.  That's not how advocates work.  That's not how any of this works. 

She's gross.   

Circle the bases, you HIT THAT ONE OUT OF THE PARK!

One things that bugs the living fuck out of me? The idea that because she is such a 'learned person' and knows SO much (More than the average person) about her disease, people automatically defer to her.

PEOPLE, she claims to have brain fog, diminished percentage or brain function and the inability to read, write or listen to music, yet she can argue - chapter and verse - every symptom and cure she has undergone for her lyme?

What's next? she has Zika and CTE?

• Love 14

And Eileen, Hells girl, I want those boobs! She looked amazing in that black two-piece outfit she wore to Erika's gay-for-all backyard circus carnival thingy. When she was in the limo on her way to Erika's 'whatever it was' party, I wanted to leap into the TV and grab those puppies, they looked so damned good. I felt I had instantly turned lesbianish. LOL!

I think that they brought out my inner lesbian, too.

• Love 3

Circle the bases, you HIT THAT ONE OUT OF THE PARK!

One things that bugs the living fuck out of me? The idea that because she is such a 'learned person' and knows SO much (More than the average person) about her disease, people automatically defer to her.

PEOPLE, she claims to have brain fog, diminished percentage or brain function and the inability to read, write or listen to music, yet she can argue - chapter and verse - every symptom and cure she has undergone for her lyme?

What's next? she has Zika and CTE?

Who cares what disease Yo's finger lands next to on the medical book page as long a it is debilitating enough that she can't film ever again. I'm tired of her storyline and her hypocrisy.  Same old, same old.

As for Erica she is showing herself, all talk and no backbone nor bite even when it comes to hubby. What a disappointment.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

LisaV seemed like she was kind of making eyes at Tom. It was so funny and Ken seemed like he didn't know what to do with himself. He's like 'Did this guy just insult my wife? Does he want to sleep with her? This never would have happened if we'd brought the little sex monster. I'm ready to go and I can't ask for the check.'

Having the 'love pup' there to fawn over would have distracted Ken and left LVP more time to stalk her prey.

I wonder if the 'you are like an alligator' referred to lisa's ability to grab her prey and kill them with a death spiral?

• Love 4

But Yolly herself impeached Bella.

Yo impeached Bella in an email she sent to her, with facts and information I am certain she would not have wanted the world to know. My guess is that no one even knows about it, save for those of us who read these sites. That is far different from a person throwing out an accusation on National TV.  As others have said, Brandi threw out this little nugget only to deflect her own mischief. Yo knew as much, and told her that was what she was doing at the time. Yet still, she didn't hold it against her. She didn't demand that Brandi apologize to Bella, or demand to know the names of sources. Of course, that was because it was her daughter who was being called out, and not Yo herself. Funny to listen to her tell the others that the one thing she would not stand for was having anyone go after her children. What a liar. The only person who goes after her children is Yo herself. 

• Love 5

Puzzling to me was Yolanda's terminology saying LVP had discredited her children's (in all fairness one is an adult) two year journey with Lyme Disease.  Call me slow, but is it the most common thing to believe there is an end to the sufferers and the journey?  As in the disease is cured or becomes asymptomatic or they just feel well, not that they take their own life?  I think any journey these people chose to write about will be met with a fair amount of side eye-all these "kids" seem to do is travel, party and in the case of Bella attend award shows and work as a model. It just seems to leave so little time to be sick.

• Love 14

Eileen and I are Geminis.  I'm amazed we both are on the same page about Yo's hypocrite ass attacking LVP/Lisar last night but she wasn't one bit turnt up as much when Brandi came for Bella.  But I forget, Bella isn't the daughter of Lemonlymes eye.

• Love 4

Yo impeached Bella in an email she sent to her, with facts and information I am certain she would not have wanted the world to know. My guess is that no one even knows about it, save for those of us who read these sites. That is far different from a person throwing out an accusation on National TV. As others have said, Brandi threw out this little nugget only to deflect her own mischief. Yo knew as much, and told her that was what she was doing at the time. Yet still, she didn't hold it against her. She didn't demand that Brandi apologize to Bella, or demand to know the names of sources. Of course, that was because it was her daughter who was being called out, and not Yo herself. Funny to listen to her tell the others that the one thing she would not stand for was having anyone go after her children. What a liar. The only person who goes after her children is Yo herself.

I thought Yolly published the email on her blog. The source would've been Yolly.

Lisa has stated that Harry had a problem with 'addictions' due to the fact that two of his brothers committed suicide because of addictions.

Here's Lisa arriving in New York this week in her full length mink coat. She better hope someone from PETA doesn't sneak up behind her and spray paint it red.

26145C1E00000578-2969162-image-a-70_1424

How do we know that isn't faux fur? Lisa Rinna is a supporter of PETA so I would find it strange for her to be wearing real fur but I don't know....

• Love 11
"West Minister Abbey", "what's this fruit?" The fireplace/range hood that he thinks was quarried from the Temple Mount/Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Touche, I had actually commented on West Minister Abbey....and then promptly forgot! What was the fruit comment, I missed that one?

• Love 1

Münchhausens (clinically referred to as Factitious Disorder) and Münchhausen by proxy is quite rare...

Yup, but it really happens in real life... Ask my son in law.................................................................. It took my hubby and I more than 10 years to get him out of it... He's great now, but it took us more than ten effin' years !

• Love 4

I thought Yolly published the email on her blog. The source would've been Yolly.

Yo has never addressed the email and certainly she never posted it on her blog (except to say that she had sent her a letter after learning of the DUI).  It was originally a Blind item from the site below. They post these things, and readers are supposed to post who they think the item is about. Later, they post the identity of the person.  Many people believe, and I am one of them, that Yo came up with the "lyme disease caused the drunk driving arrest" because this email was was leaked and she needed a way to spin Bella's behavior. 

http://blindgossip.com/?p=65868

This is the full content of the email:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2014/12/11/yolanda-foster-pleads-with-bella-to-change-her-life-after-dui-email-enclosed/

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

Yo has never addressed the email and certainly she never posted it on her blog (except to say that she had sent her a letter after learning of the DUI).  It was originally a Blind item from the site below. They post these things, and readers are supposed to post who they think the item is about. Later, they post the identity of the person.  Many people believe, and I am one of them, that Yo came up with the "lyme disease caused the drunk driving arrest" because this email was was leaked and she needed a way to spin Bella's behavior. 

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2014/12/11/yolanda-foster-pleads-with-bella-to-change-her-life-after-dui-email-enclosed/

That's a fairly well articulated/versed email from someone with lyme brain :-)

• Love 8

Yo impeached Bella in an email she sent to her, with facts and information I am certain she would not have wanted the world to know. My guess is that no one even knows about it, save for those of us who read these sites. That is far different from a person throwing out an accusation on National TV.  As others have said, Brandi threw out this little nugget only to deflect her own mischief. Yo knew as much, and told her that was what she was doing at the time. Yet still, she didn't hold it against her. She didn't demand that Brandi apologize to Bella, or demand to know the names of sources. Of course, that was because it was her daughter who was being called out, and not Yo herself. Funny to listen to her tell the others that the one thing she would not stand for was having anyone go after her children. What a liar. The only person who goes after her children is Yo herself. 

Yolanda didn't demand Brandi apologize to her for the "alcoholic" comment OR for her to apologize to Bella either. Yolanda just passed it off because she could ill afford Brandi outing all of Yolanda's secrets and Brandi would have done just that IMO.

• Love 15

She does come off as way more aggressive. He just comes across kind of nerdy to me lol. I can't figure out if I like Kathryn or not? I did really enjoy seeing her house, I loved it.

You all have done a great job covering it all, and I'm beyond tired of Yolanda and her big bag of bullshit! She did win the poll on wwhl , but not really by huge amount *shrugs*. The thing Yo has on her side is that Gigi and the none Gigi's (heehee) are every where right now , the Grammy's and fashion shows. As I said on my earlier post, Gigi being the it girl is a big deal to Bravo.

Yo said on WWHL that Anwar saw Rinna at some fashion show and said to mommy Yolanda, "isn't that the woman who says you have Munchausen?" I don't believe that at all.

I can't believe how quickly my Erika like disappeared.

• Love 11

Yo has never addressed the email and certainly she never posted it on her blog (except to say that she had sent her a letter after learning of the DUI). It was originally a Blind item from the site below. They post these things, and readers are supposed to post who they think the item is about. Later, they post the identity of the person. Many people believe, and I am one of them, that Yo came up with the "lyme disease caused the drunk driving arrest" because this email was was leaked and she needed a way to spin Bella's behavior.

Interesting. But who could've leaked it beside Yolly or Belly?
  • Love 4

Touche, I had actually commented on West Minister Abbey....and then promptly forgot! What was the fruit comment, I missed that one?

It was gooseberry, it is rather unknown outside Europe.

But remember when "mommy" made Donnie oatmeal? I bet he has a bedtime.

• Love 3

I have always suspected that Bella probably shared it with one of her friends for whatever reason and the friend leaked it, or possibly sent it to someone else who leaked it. The Hadid's haven't seemed to learn the one basic lesson of Social Media - once it is shared with one person it can be shared with millions with a single click. So, it becomes impossible for them to control their narrative and inconsistencies in their stories become huge waving flags. Because I suspect that if Lyme Disease had been the primary reason for Bella's DUI (even if she were just self medicating due to depression), Yolanda would have made some mention of it in the email . Even if it was just to say that all of the booze and pill bottles in the car were causing more damage to her already compromised immune system. 

She certainly wouldn't have kept framing it as "Bella made a stupid mistake." even if the email hadn't been leaked. Yolanda would have found a way to work in that Bella was extremely sick at the time of the DUI when trying to convince the other women to "share something that shows their lives aren't  perfect" at the Amsterdam dinner. 

ETA: I always thought that Yolanda prompting the women to share was her way of taking Brandi's "we should have an intervention for all of us so that Kim doesn't feel ganged up on." Because I suspect Brandi wanted some sort of internvention for Kim - not because it would be helpful, but so that it could create conflict, and when Lisa R didn't take the bait and run with it, Brandi got Yolanda to do it. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 8

Having the 'love pup' there to fawn over would have distracted Ken and left LVP more time to stalk her prey.

I wonder if the 'you are like an alligator' referred to lisa's ability to grab her prey and kill them with a death spiral?

That alligator comment was so not a compliment.  Erika must have filled Tom's ear with her opinion of Lisa and it obviously wasn't good.  That was some serious shade he threw on Lisa VanderGator.  And I'm sure it wasn't lost on Lisa either.  She laughed it off but no doubt she'll stow that comment in with all the other grudges she doesn't keep.

• Love 9

Yo said on WWHL that Anwar saw Rinna at some fashion show and said to mommy Yolanda, "isn't that the woman who says you have Munchausen?" I don't believe that at all.

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT.

Anwar looks like a young man of very few words nor does he appear to give two shits about 40-50 something year old women drama.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 11

Well, for someone who has been 'on a journey, battling lyme disease' she sure could put together a mother effer of a narrative?

To her credit, she must have some kind of misfiring in her brain, she hasn't the ability to start a new paragraph - to make her e-mails readable? I wonder if yoyo didn't leak this as a way to shame her into good behavior? Kind of a crazy scared straight?

• Love 2

Seriously, before I even read everything, I just have to say please kill me with this Munchausen non-issue! OK, putting aside whether I think Lisa R. is a gossipy pot-stirrer with an M.O. that she believes makes her look innocent, and also forget that Yolanda does cobble together a wacky disease timeline for whatever reason...forget production interference and/or that people could be flat-out lying. My problem with this shit is that they are having two different arguments; Yolanda is reacting and responding to a situation that is not what Lisa R. is describing!

• Love 13

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT.

Anwar looks like a young man of very few words nor does he appear to give two shits about 40-50 something year old women drama.

Yeah but maybe he was trying to score points for an extra almond half or getting to skip having some new treatment shoved up his ass that week.  Or as the family likes to call them Daisy Doodles.

• Love 9

Well is was made of Jerusalem stone brought in, you know, from Jerusalem......where one gets Jerusalem stone. I truly think they both think they have a part of the Wailing Wall.

• Love 3
Oh.  I forgot about the barbecue/carnival.  How tacky was that?  We have Erika Jane's 'paid' team adoring her plus her declaration of showing Kyle what a barbecue is.  Hm.  No.  And yeah, I'm sure the husbands enjoyed the gay men in the pool.  

I'm  confused as to why a barbecue/carnival as a party theme is "tacky"...but more confused as to why husbands should give a shit if gay men are using a pool.

Why is it Erika  brings on the gay scantily clad men to play in the pool and invite the other women's husbands?

Forgive me if I am reading this incorrectly but the hetero husbands are not going to catch the gay...or be affected one tiny iota by the fact that Erika invites her gay male friends to a party. Dare I speculate that the husbands probably have seen gay people before? Also, while I do hate a Speedo with a fury, aren't most people relatively scantily clad when in a pool?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5

Well is was made of Jerusalem stone brought in, you know, from Jerusalem......where one gets Jerusalem stone. I truly think they both think they have a part of the Wailing Wall.

http://www.jerusalemstoneusa.com/  Maybe they found it here. . . .didn't one of her husband's play in Kansas City or was it both?  And notice it is jerUSAlemstone.   I cannot do the color contrast.

• Love 1