Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Peaches Of The Caribbean

• Start Topic

Kenya confronts Cynthia about statements made to the other ladies. Meanwhile, Peter serves as tour guide in Jamaica, with Kenya and Matt staying behind for some romance. Also, NeNe plays peacemaker, and cold behavior threatens a commercial shoot.

Oddly, you might as well give Peter a peach with the amount of airtime he gets. Still I'd rather the show revamp the opening to include the families with the women as well as giving all the husbands and kids (if old enough) talking heads.

Plus, let's downgrade porsha and kenya to friends of..since neither are married nor have children.

Lastly, why is nene back? I guess the producers didn't like what Kim Fields had to offer?

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/07/real-housewives-hazardous-to-health/

• Love 6

The discussion about Kim's husband was so disgusting and uncalled for. Of course, Kenya was doing the most with her 20 years in Hollywood and actually bringing the so-called rumors around town - which given her resume, she was way, way on the outskirts of.  Nene, Porsha and Phae were just as bad as they seemed to be openly fanning the flames (pun intended). 

I don't know why (well, I do)  Kenya was surprised to see she wasn't on the call sheet. When she made a fool of herself last week she said she wanted no parts of it.

I really like when Nene and Kenya get along. 

Don't know how the 'mercial will turn out but Kim seemed really professional and organized to me. She basically had the whole thing planned and shot before she even boarded the plane. Kudoz! 

LOL! at Kenya throwing shade at that gorgeous beach location saying it wasn't elegant to her. Was she expecting chandeliers and a Liberace doppleganger with candelabras in the sand?

Phaedra and Porsha have been so super fun duper and funny on this trip.  I'm loving Porsha for simply coming up with saying 'the 'mercial.' MVP of Jamaica, followed closely by Phae Phae. 

Matt does not look 28 to me. That convo really went left for no reason. I don't know what to make of Matt but he seems too mature and serious for this crowd.

Stay messy Sheree. I don't know if it was the editing but Sheree looked to be laughing it up when they were talking about Chris but than got all indignant in the TH. She looked super pretty at the wrap party though.

People have been saying that Porsha has been putting on weight. I admit that I never really saw it --- until tonight! 

I am loving Bob, cock eyes and all! 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 16

Once again, shut up, Kenya, and keep those sour grapes to yourself.

Ugh, I cannot stand Phaedda with her southern church lady and loose woman acts.

I'm glad Kim's commercial shoot worked, if only to deprive Kenya a chance to gloat.

• Love 13

Ugh! Shut UP, Kenya!

What's grating about Kenya is that every criticism she levels at Kim (or anybody else for that matter) applies to her. Being condescending, being shady, being catty. All of that applies to Kenya, so why is she throwing stones at anybody else?

Enjoyed seeing Kim in her element directing the 'mmercial. Will we get to see the finished product?

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 10

Kenya is just vile and she is revolting...Kim was so fabulous tonight...I like her alot....Kenya is a jealous piece of S...t.....Matt was weird and he will not be staying with Kenya for long..He even threw shade at her when they were at the beach....No sane man with options will stay with her for long....

• Love 10

I wonder how Kenya's bff Brandon feels about her using being gay as an insult to Chris just to get back at Kim?  She's so jealous of Kim it's pathetic.  She just doesn't realize how small and immature it makes her look.  I wouldn't be surprised if next she starts calling Kim doodyhead.  Chick really has a lot of growing up to do.  It would be nice If she would do it before she's 50.  And I guess she felt like she was hurting Cynthia's feelings by not participating in the commercial.  She may have hurt Cynthia's feelings, but she damned sure didn't hurt Kim's in any way.  I'm sure Kim was elated to see her floating way way out in the ocean during that shoot.  It just made her job that much easier because you know Kenya wouldn't have taken any direction from Kim at all and they would have been on that beach until the monsoon rolled in.  I hope we get to see the commercial.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 15

I didn't like the the gay talk about Kim's husband either.  What does working with Kim on "Living Single" 20 years ago have to do with the price of tea in China?  Kim wasn't even with Chris at that time.  The Industry is talking, who Kenya's gay friend, Brandon, who got his a$$ whooped at the pajama party; he's probably the Industry that she's talking about.

I think Matt looks older but his immaturity came thru tonight.  Too defensive, but glad he realized the error of his ways and corrected the situation.

Kim was excellent, I hope we get to see the finished product.

• Love 12

Matt does not look 28 to me. That convo really went left for no reason. I don't know what to make of Matt but he seems too mature and serious for this crowd.

Agreed. I also found it telling when Gregg couldn't believe that Matt didn't have children. Gregg legit asked if something was wrong with him! It's novel that a single man doesn't have a baby mama.

Matt seems too mature for Kenya.

• Love 10

I wonder how Kenya's bff Brandon feels about her using being gay as an insult to Chris just to get back at Kim?  She's so jealous of Kim it's pathetic.  She just doesn't realize how small and immature it makes her look.  I wouldn't be surprised if next she starts calling Kim doodyhead.  Chick really has a lot of growing up to do.  It would be nice If she would do it before she's 50.  And I guess she felt like she was hurting Cynthia's feelings by not participating in the commercial.  She may have hurt Cynthia's feelings, but she damned sure didn't hurt Kim's in any way.  I'm sure Kim was elated to see her floating way way out in the ocean during that shoot.  It just made her job that much easier because you know Kenya wouldn't have taken any direction from Kim at all and they would have been on that beach until the monsoon rolled in.  I hope we get to see the commercial.

Well he didn't mind her calling Walter "gay" as an insult (they both laughed about that), or her calling Kordell S "gay" as an insult to Porsha either so I doubt that he cares about Kenya using it as a slam  to another HW or her husband. IMO, Brandon is just as shallow and mean as Kenya is, birds of a feather, as they say.

• Love 8

The 'mercial was so much fun. Kim is a professional and I really enjoyed her this week. It was also nice to see them all (well most) having fun and meeting Peter's family and hanging out.

Did not enjoy the gay jokes about Kim's husband.

Matt's concerned eyebrows were cracking me up.

I need them to quit replaying Oliver's slip into that pool LOL.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 10

How much money is Kenya paying that guy to play her boyfriend?

Don't know but they seem to be a legit couple from what I've seen on social media.

Sheree.... don't sit by the pool and be all indignant about the conversation, and then open your bigass mouth and say what you did. That was one of the most cringe-worthy moments on this show. Everyone was being nice about Chris, I couldn't believe she actually went there. The conversation never should have been started in the first place by Kenya, and encouraged by Phaedra and NeNe, and it should have ended right there.

Porsha's TH with the long snickering pause when talking about the possiblity of Chris being gay, and her saying she didn't see it. Then that look while she tried not to laugh.

The camera focused in on Gregg asleep a few times. I worry about the guy, he seems to be slipping. I keep waiting for his Bosley hair color to start dripping onto his shirt.

I guess "murshall" is a new buzzword I wasn't aware of.

Phaedra has this way of laughing and sticking her tongue out that reminds me of Moms Mabley.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 10

*Nene is a stylist* hahahahah

I cannot talk take the yelling / squakwing of Kim.....I am Irish american and my sisters sounds JUST like Kim...woo hoo's....yeeeeeeee's and haaaaaaaaaws....no thanks. It gives me  a migraine.

• Love 3

Kenya wearing bikini top for her luxurious bubble bath with bf, looked silly. I use to think her batting eyes while talking with/of her bf's was her playing prude. After this bath scene and the paddle boat, her body language is strictly friends. 

• Love 3

Kim did look very professional on the shoot.  Bob was hilarious..." I might have been promoted to  a coconut"

Matt does seem very mature and took a lot more from Peter than I thought he would.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 10

Peter was an ass to Matt.  I think he was immediately jealous of Matt's looks and his youth.  Those questions came off as challenging, and Matt wasn't having any.  I don't blame him for responding the way he did.

Sheree -- it's one thing to be honest, quite another to tell Kim that the bitches were snickering about her husband's sexuality.  Why would she do that?  She didn't stop to think that Kim would be hurt by the behind-her-back talk, and that if it's true that Chris is gay, it's not something that they have chosen to be open about. 

I thought Phaedra's innuendoes to Kenya and Matt were sleazy, and she needs to keep her tongue in her mouth.  I swear, those women laugh at the stupidest shit.

Watching those women criticize the call sheets -- petty much?  So much jealousy!

• Love 12

Sheree -- it's one thing to be honest, quite another to tell Kim that the bitches were snickering about her husband's sexuality.  Why would she do that?  She didn't stop to think that Kim would be hurt by the behind-her-back talk, and that if it's true that Chris is gay, it's not something that they have chosen to be open about. 

I feel the same way.  Especially since Sheree was snickering right along with the others so WTF?  She's really working overtime to earn her peach back.  I guess her whole storyline is going to be about her being a nasty little snitch.  And she really does own it.  But that doesn't make it right as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 9

Just when I start to think Peter might be softening up and becoming a little more likeable, he goes and effs it up.  He was a massive dick to Matt.  That was so totally unnecessary.  I agree with AuntiePam - he was definitely jealous and threatened.   Maybe if he wasn't such an asshole he'd feel a little better about himself...

• Love 18

Kim being jokingly dramatic on the bus when Cynthia didn't name her in order to diffuse the tensio n was the most I every liked her.

On thing I never thought I would say but I liked Peter tonight getting them to leave the resort and seeing a different side of Jamaica was cool. When he described the area they were going as a place with lots of restaurants I laughed and thought oh dear you are giving these women the wrong image! The scene at the fish fry made me hungry! Did kim eat anything? She mentioned not eating seafood and her plate was empty.

• Love 5

The only reason Matt didn't take the bait from Peter is that he knew with his military training he could easily break that piece of shit in two. Peter was lucky Matt took the high road. Now that is a real man, too bad about his taste in women.

Kenya still is an ole' spiteful bitch. It really says a lot when Nene comes off looking better than you.

Porsha's man...yum!

• Love 13

When Matt and Kenya were in the paddle boat I kept hoping she would get hit by lightening.

I agree Peter was a dick but so was Matt. The conversation started out like tons of conversations I have witnessed where a group of guys is meeting the new boyfriend in a group but Matt responded in shortly. His "you no how old I am" and "I have oly met women" were beyond ridiculous

• Love 5
He really pissed me off when he asked Kenya's 27 year old BF if there was "something wrong with him" because he was childless.  I mean, WTF?  Matt is intelegent, has a steady career, was in the military, is single and maybe has never been married...  Hey Gregg.  Here's a concept - maybe Matt chooses not to have children or has a medical condition preventing him from doing so?  Did that ever occur to your country ass?

It seems they  are mad he has not accrued enough child support payments.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 14

Nene can take her self-proclaimed stylist self, her "jewry" and her "contrack" and exit stage left. 

And take Peter with you.  Whoever told him that combo Founding Fathers/Amish look in his THs was flattering was clearly also the person who told Porscha that twerking made her look intelligent. 

These hos exhaust me.

• Love 12

And when Peter called Matt a "girl" when Matt tried to extricate himself from an escalating situation was out of line and uncalled for. So, the ultimate put-down with this group and/or the ultimate shaming is alluding one is gay? What's up with that? What is with all the homophobia on this show. Man, the cast should be ashamed.

Matt did the exact same thing in his conversation with Kenya calling all if the other men women.

• Love 5

And Gregg can crawl back underneath that rock he emerged from.  I don't need to see his slumbering, shuffling, ignorant ghetto ass either.  He really pissed me off when he asked Kenya's 27 year old BF if there was "something wrong with him" because he was childless.  I mean, WTF?  Matt is intelligent, has a steady career, was in the military, is single and maybe has never been married...  Hey Gregg.  Here's a concept - maybe Matt chooses not to have children or has a medical condition preventing him from doing so?  Did that ever occur to your country ass?

Or, maybe (Quelle Nightmare!) Matt is deciding to go the "Anti-Bryson" route and not make multiple babies out of wedlock with different women.  There's a concept Gregg should ponder.  I dunno, just me?  And why were Peter and Gregg ganging up on Kenya's BF?  What was the reason?  That all happened so lightening-fast and it was so odd.  I was all like "Wait, did I miss something here?"  I turned away from the TV for one second.  Matt did the right thing by leaving because he knew the guys were getting him turned up.  Matt could have absolutely flattened Uncle Ben without any effort at all.  Like swatting a slow, geriatric fly.  No surprise with this bunch that the youngest guy in the group proved to be the most mature.

I have to say, I was seriously embarrassed for Gregg when he made that stupid crack about something being wrong with Matt because he has no kids.  Gregg is nothing but a big embarrassment anyway.  Every time he opens his mouth I cringe.  Not too long ago I rewatched his and Nene's wedding special.  Every time Gregg opened his mouth, it was some old tired speech or some corny platitude that had me yelling at the top of my lungs, "STFU Gregg!!!"  And he's just as illiterate as his wife.  For some reason they seem to boycott plural possessives and possessives.  It's like it would kill them to pronounce the letter "s".  Drives me nuts. 

Peter is really an asshole!  He just doesn't seem to be able to help himself.  He was the same way he was tonight with Matt as he was when he first met Apollo.  They actually almost came to blows.  It seems that when Peter meets a younger, better looking man for the first time, he gets combative and tries to flex his muscles like a damned brahma bull swiping the dirt with his hooves.  I do believe if Peter and Cynthia weren't hosting this trip, Matt would have stepped to Peter.  Too bad he backed off.  Peter deserves an ass whoopin.  He just does!

I like Matt.  He seems like a real gentleman and looks out for Kenya.  I think he may really care for her, but I fear the feelings may not be mutual on her end.  When all of the others were celebrating in the background after the mercial shoot and he saw how unhappy Kenya looked, he really seemed distressed by it.  I bet he wishes they could join the others and have fun instead of being the lone standouts all the time. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 18

Matt did the exact same thing in his conversation with Kenya calling all if the other men women.

He did, but that was a supposedly one-on-one convo with his GF.  I felt Peter was winding Matt up on purpose in front of the other guys and provoking him for what, why?  Peter seems to have a negative track record when he meets younger, new, male cast members IMO.  Sort of like Peter's trying to be the OG, alpha-dog marking his territory?  I dunno.  Peter and Gregg seemed to go in a little too hard, a little too fast.  Too much piling on and the new guy got defensive and decided to exit stage left before he stomped a mud hole in Peter's ass?

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 6

He did, but that was a supposedly one-on-one convo with his GF.  I felt Peter was winding Matt up on purpose in front of the other guys and provoking him for what, why?  Peter seems to have a negative track record when he meets younger, new, male cast members IMO.  Sort of like Peter's trying to be the old-school, alpha-dog marking his territory?  I dunno.  Peter and Gregg seems to go in a little hard, a little fast.  Too much piling on and the new guy got defensive and decided to exit stage left before he stomped a mud hole in Peter's ass?

He did, but that was a supposedly one-on-one convo with his GF.  I felt Peter was winding Matt up on purpose in front of the other guys and provoking him for what, why?  Peter seems to have a negative track record when he meets younger, new, male cast members IMO.  Sort of like Peter's trying to be the old-school, alpha-dog marking his territory?  I dunno.  Peter and Gregg seems to go in a little hard, a little fast.  Too much piling on and the new guy got defensive and decided to exit stage left before he stomped a mud hole in Peter's ass?

To me something that you do say in private or a more intimate conversation it still needs to be called out and seriously using women or gay as in insult is so tired, lazy and ridiculously offensive.

• Love 8

Was I the only one annoyed by "mershal"? Ack. It made me want to mute the entire episode.

ALL of the women, minus Cynthia and Kim (and possibly Sheree?), were making allusions and comments to Chris being gay in their THs- and some even in front of him. Nice of Cynthia to lay down the line in her TALKING HEAD though. With the "Sassy" and "Read" and *long pause* smirk/laugh- they were all coming at him from shady angles. Sheree is one little messy stirrer. Wrong place, wrong time! Tell me this conversation couldn't wait? She didn't even do the one-on-one thing. Kim's expression looked like she was about to laugh. Which I found refreshing (stupid drama), but judging by previews she gets angry- like most people would. (NOTE: I don't blame Kim for the drama at all.) I have a feeling that Kenya will take ALL the blame from Kim for the gay talk, even though once she sees the episode... (Which Kenya WAS being more blunt than the others by flat out stating that there were "rumors", instead of just saying he was "fiery") However, I'd like to see Kenya as well as some of the others get a good "lesson" from Kim. I've never used "gay" as an insult (obviously) or speculated on someone's sexuality, so I feel out of my element here. 

Cynthia looked gorgeous during and after the filming of the commercial. Kim (per usual) looked terrible at the wrap party. If only she had brought a REAL stylist and not a nanny/kids. I just can't stand her "dressing up" outfits, and I swear she was wearing the same top at some other party they went to.

NeeeeNeeee is more tolerable as a "Friend of" to me. I like her look better, at least. Still can't stand the way she says "Jewry"- what was up with that? Does she really design jewellery? Or was she referring to her QVC(?) line?

Kenya is doing the most with the least. Seems people are walking on eggshells with her, and she has to keep getting "her feelings hurt". I get the Cynthia/NeNe denial thing, but other than that- pull a Frozen and Let if Go!

Peter in is his element was cool. The old man gang, not so much- there was definitely some underlying tension that we didn't know about. (Re: You know my age.) Calling him Max? And asking him if his equipment worked? WTF? Just because most (all?) of you have multiple children with multiple partners doesn't mean that that's the norm or there's something wrong if you DON'T have children before you're married. And then Peter turning ragey and essentially calling Matt a girl- charming. And while we're on the subject of Peter, just give him his Peach already. He's always trying to start fights, has multiple THs, just go for it! I guarantee he would fulfill his contract better than Cynthia.

Matt on the beach- thank goodness he realized the error of his ways and good on him for taking the initiative to apologize at the wrap party. Only issue I have is again referring to men as "women" as if it were an insult. Women should be a compliment.

Love Phaedra's talking heads, though I don't like Phaedra for how she treated Todd.

Don't know Bob's history, but he seems cool. Sheree seems to want to dish all the drama, but share nothing of herself - so no opinion of her as a "new" watcher.

What did Phaedra say about Porsha liking Latin flavor, or whatever?

Porsha does nothing for me, and I don't see the chemistry with her date- low standards.

Kenya and Matt seem like a real couple, she seems more "real" with him, than with anyone else.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 7

I think Porsha and Oliver make a cute couple but I get the feeling that Oliver is not "Mr. Right" but just "Mr. Right Now".  I cracked up when Porsha made Oliver sleep in a separate room (with twin beds yet!).  Color me biased but what makes me think that if Oliver was some Nigerian Prince or multi-millionaire he'd be bunking in Porsha's room vs. down the hall ;)

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

I think Porsha and Oliver make a cute couple but I get the feeling that Oliver is not "Mr. Right" but just "Mr. Right Now".  I cracked up when Porsha made Oliver sleep in a separate room (with twin beds yet!).  Color me biased but what makes me think that if Oliver was some Nigerian Prince or multi-millionaire he'd be bunking in Porsha's room vs. down the hall ;)

Though when she said that they hadn't seen each other since Miami, I did a double take. That was a weekend trip where they met on day two! Based on how she and the other wamn were talking about him I assumed they had seen each other after that.

• Love 3

Was I the only one annoyed by "mershal"? Ack. It made me want to mute the entire episode.

ALL of the women, minus Cynthia and Kim (and possibly Sheree?), were making allusions and comments to Chris being gay in their THs- and some even in front of him. Nice of Cynthia to lay down the line in her TALKING HEAD though. With the "Sassy" and "Read" and *long pause* smirk/laugh- they were all coming at him from shady angles. Sheree is one little messy stirrer. Wrong place, wrong time! Tell me this conversation couldn't wait? She didn't even do the one-on-one thing. Kim's expression looked like she was about to laugh. Which I found refreshing (stupid drama), but judging by previews she gets angry- like most people would. (NOTE: I don't blame Kim for the drama at all.) I have a feeling that Kenya will take ALL the blame from Kim for the gay talk, even though once she sees the episode... (Which Kenya WAS being more blunt than the others by flat out stating that there were "rumors", instead of just saying he was "fiery") However, I'd like to see Kenya as well as some of the others get a good "lesson" from Kim. I've never used "gay" as an insult (obviously) or speculated on someone's sexuality, so I feel out of my element here. 

Cynthia looked gorgeous during and after the filming of the commercial. Kim (per usual) looked terrible at the wrap party. If only she had brought a REAL stylist and not a nanny/kids. I just can't stand her "dressing up" outfits, and I swear she was wearing the same top at some other party they went to.

NeeeeNeeee is more tolerable as a "Friend of" to me. I like her look better, at least. Still can't stand the way she says "Jewry"- what was up with that? Does she really design jewellery? Or was she referring to her QVC(?) line?

Kenya is doing the most with the least. Seems people are walking on eggshells with her, and she has to keep getting "her feelings hurt". I get the Cynthia/NeNe denial thing, but other than that- pull a Frozen and Let if Go!

Peter in is his element was cool. The old man gang, not so much- there was definitely some underlying tension that we didn't know about. (Re: You know my age.) Calling him Max? And asking him if his equipment worked? WTF? Just because most (all?) of you have multiple children with multiple partners doesn't mean that that's the norm or there's something wrong if you DON'T have children before you're married. And then Peter turning ragey and essentially calling Matt a girl- charming. And while we're on the subject of Peter, just give him his Peach already. He's always trying to start fights, has multiple THs, just go for it! I guarantee he would fulfill his contract better than Cynthia.

Matt on the beach- thank goodness he realized the error of his ways and good on him for taking the initiative to apologize at the wrap party. Only issue I have is again referring to men as "women" as if it were an insult. Women should be a compliment.

Love Phaedra's talking heads, though I don't like Phaedra for how she treated Todd.

Don't know Bob's history, but he seems cool. Sheree seems to want to dish all the drama, but share nothing of herself - so no opinion of her as a "new" watcher.

What did Phaedra say about Porsha liking Latin flavor, or whatever?

Porsha does nothing for me, and I don't see the chemistry with her date- low standards.

Kenya and Matt seem like a real couple, she seems more "real" with him, than with anyone else.

• Love 1

When Peter had his tearful, "This is where I came from, and look at what I've become," moment- did anyone expect to see him say,"This is where I came from, and look at what I've become using Cynthia['s money] as a come-up?" Come on Bravo/Andy- just admit that Peter is a HW! I'm dying to read a blog from him on the situation between the men. In fact- I would love to have one from Matt as well. I'd love to hear their perspectives. Greg probably has no idea he was there, or would tell us,"Faults are like headlights- you can only see the other person's." And other profound wisdom.  Sadly I don't think Matt can famewhore quite like Peter can. It's almost like Peter wants camera time and is threatened by other younger men- hmmm.

When Kim was (conveniently) absent during "drinks" and one of the women said, "maybe she wanted an alone night with her man", did anyone think she was having another Kandi Koated Night? Except then it cut to the next scene and Chris was with the Old Man Gang saying he had jeans older than Matt. I'm sure Kim was just turning the hotel drapes into the same kind of housedresess that she wears for actual lunches with these women, while reading books to her sons. Kim- I know you owe back taxes, but surely- SURELY there has to be another clothing option. You and Cynthia look like you're from two different planets, its startling. I'm about to invite you to a brunch, in which you can't wear anything that was made in the 90s, or any long shapeless cloths. When the Duggars (first season) dress better than you- you have a problem. However, I would never actually invite you to said brunch, because its your body and you can choose what to wear. (Even though I'm desperately trying to look up a phone number for What Not to Wear, to see if they still exist. Hey there ya go- I'm sure it'd be a paying gig! Double the fun!)

I'm trying to imagine if I were on a couple's trip, and a few days in I had drinks with just the women of the group. First, I would be insulted that they didn't know my name (I realize in this situation it's Greg, so... yeah), then I would be uncomfortable with them asking my age- more so if I was significantly younger than my partner - who is pretty much the pariah of the group, then they ask me why I don't have kids yet, and if there's anything wrong with me? OH HELL NO. (I realize that's not a fair comparison as a question to a woman vs. a question to a man), but that really pushed MY buttons. I would've said," No I was in Iraq, so that your son had the life and freedom to knock up every woman he saw and knock over any convenient store he entered for the last decade of his life."  (Timing may vary.) (Seriously, not weird to me that someone who served in both branches doesn't have children- also not weird because he's not married and 28!)

When all is said and done, I wish we had seen more of the MERSHAL. And that we had seen more of the shades. Cynthia and Peter should be wearing those every opportunity they get. They weren't really featured much by Bravo. I found it amusing that Porsha's date thought they were at an eye shadow launch party. Dang, the men were killing it this episode! (Bob as a coconut.)

Sheree wishes someone would discuss her relationship with Bob the way they discuss Kim, but no one seems to care.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 7

When Kim was (conveniently) absent during "drinks" and one of the women said, "maybe she wanted an alone night with her man", did anyone think she was having another Kandi Koated Night? [/quoted]

No, I just assumed she had to be on set early so went to sleep early, same reason Cynthia also wasn't present.

• Love 2

What's wrong with Cynthia's eyes lately?  They look Chinese.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you're Chinese, but she's not, and they never looked like that before, did they?

I'm glad Nene's back.  She still makes me laugh.  Love Porsha and Phaedra's friendship.  They are cracking me up.  This whole trip has been a lot of fun to watch.  I wish Kenya would have stayed home though.  She's the only one messing it up.

• Love 4

When Kim was (conveniently) absent during "drinks" and one of the women said, "maybe she wanted an alone night with her man", did anyone think she was having another Kandi Koated Night?

No, I just assumed she had to be on set early so went to sleep early, same reason Cynthia also wasn't present.

Cynthia was there, remember her saying she wasn't going to participate in the conversation about Chris? She was lying back on the chaise lounge between Phaedra and Porsha. And Nene brought Kenya out there so they could talk.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 3

Although Kenya was pretty awful this episode (as she typically is), I still cannot help but be annoyed by Kim. Everything about her just bugs. The only thing more annoying was hearing "the 'Mercial" 500 times.

I think Phaedra is an attractive woman (and her TH makeup is usually on point), but man does she gross me out when she tries "sexy talk" and twists her face up and sticks out her tongue. Barf. Equally as gross is when she tries to flaunt the fishnet. She should stick with the faux southern belle persona of her split personality.

I'm living for Porsha this season. She's so fun and carefree and brings a lightness to episodes that I find enjoyable.

• Love 13

Sai Said

What's wrong with Cynthia's eyes lately?  They look Chinese.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you're Chinese, but she's not, and they never looked like that before, did they?

I've always thought that Cynthia had a very Asian cast to her face, what with the broad face, the killer cheekbones, and the slanted eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did have some Asian blood, a la Naomi Cambpell and Tyson Beckford. It can certainly be a gorgeous mix!

• Love 5

On WWL Phedra said we'd see the mercial on the last episode of the season .Mercial as a word doesn't bother me. I think it's cute.

WHY is it so shocking a 28 year old, who has been in the military, has NO kids?????? Didn't he say he was a Marine? They do not look kindly on there service men knocking up girls. My step son got married while he was in the Marines and they were not a bit happy with him.....He got divorced in less then a year.No kids. Thank God.

"I don't eat seafood" Of course you don't. You're special as always. And leave your dam kids at home!!! Newsflash---Kids do not need to be dragged to every work event or job you have.Kids need routine. Not being shoved on jets to fly to different time zones. Leave them home with family or hire a dam sitter. Like every other person in the world. Her "specialness" just grates with me.

• Love 12