Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

QuoteHere's VR's complaint:

https://pmcdeadline2...-11-2015-wm.pdf

She is flat out NUTS.

QuoteI agree with him. I think she has some serious problems.

She's certifiable.

I agree with him too.. she is a wack job.

the spit take was a horrible thing that MS did to her and she should have been reprimanded (don't know if she was or wasn't) if not fired.

I didn't find it horrible at all. I have watched lots of movies where people were actually spat on.. right in the face and they did not run crying..  VR is a nutcase and she needs to shut her trap. She quit and they do not have to hire her back. I thought the scene with her and MS was brilliant so it totally worked for me.

Just looking at posts at YRInsider twitter page and it looks like Joshua and Sharon are in Paris.They look great and happy but then why wouldn't they be, they're in the city of lights..

Thanks Valley. Love the pictures. Paris is beautiful! They are so lucky!
  • Love 2

I didn't find it horrible at all. I have watched lots of movies where people were actually spat on.. right in the face and they did not run crying..  VR is a nutcase and she needs to shut her trap. She quit and they do not have to hire her back. I thought the scene with her and MS was brilliant so it totally worked for me.

scripted spit take, or a spit take where both actors have agreed to do it is one thing.  Otherwise it's considered assault, same as slapping someone.  That's disgusting.  And it's not about the end product (viewers buying it), it's about the fact that you have so little respect for a fellow professional that you think nothing of physically assaulting her, in character, without consent.  It's not like MS did it in the spur of the moment.  She planned it and neglected to tell her screen partner.

Edited by kia112
  • Love 9

KnotsLanding and Kia112, excellent posts!

It is interesting how VR is being labelled as "crazy" for speaking out against the lack of diversity in the Soap Community and Hollywood in general. I keep reading that while her claims maybe valid, her "approach" makes it just looks like sour grapes so she isn't being taken seriously. I wonder, just how should she have approached it? It seems to me she tried all the appropriate channels first by going Sony and Y&R execs to express her concerns and she was pretty much ignored.

Peter Bergman said she was crazy in an interview, right after she spoke out about the Daytime Emmy nomination process and everybody jumped on the "crazy" train with him, but when Michael Muhney went on his tirade about the Emmy's a couple of years back (when he wasn't nominated) and made some of the exact same points about how biased the process was and how it was just a big inside popularity contest, he was applauded for his truth telling and outspokenness. His rant was more self serving than anything else, but he was never labelled as "crazy". Why is is that a white male can speak out and rant against something and get a pat on the back, but if a POC does the same thing it is seen as unfavorable? 

Kia112, you are spot on about that spit take. MS decided to add a little "flavor" to the scene by spitting water in VR's face without clearing it with anyone (including VR) first. It was vile and nasty and MS should have been reprimanded for it. I hazard a guess to say if it had been the other way around, VR would have lost her job. 

• Love 5

Why is it that a white male can speak out and rant against something and get a pat on the back, but if a POC does the same thing it is seen as unfavorable?

This is a common issue with women in general as well as POC and VR is both so I'm not surprised. It's an easy way to discredit someone instead of answering any of the valid questions brought up.

The problem with the assumption that women are nuts isn’t just that it’s annoying; it’s that if we hear it enough, we start to doubt ourselves. We start to assume that the problem is our reaction, rather than the upsetting event. We question our own feelings or events we know to have happened, saying, “Am I being crazy?” And, we wonder if something admissibly disturbing has happened, or if we’re “just being hormonal.” People who make women feel this way are participating in a specific form of mental abuse — also known as gaslighting.

This is a good article on the problems with the practice: http://www.refinery29.com/2014/09/75146/stop-women-crazy-emotions-gender

• Love 7

Awesome article radishcake! 

Women in general and women that are POC in particular are really quick to be labeled as emotionally unstable, particularly in the work place. I don't know how many times I have heard from other colleagues how they feel they have to hold back in meetings and not speak up so as not to be labeled as an "angry black woman", thereby perceived as not "promoteable". And most times, those comments came from other women! It is really sad and particularly troublesome when invariably the "crazy" moniker seems to pop up every time VR's name is mentioned in the press. 

She apparently feels passionately about this particular cause and I applaud her for continuing to shed light on it, even as it appears that it may continue to be a detriment to her career. 

Edited by imaflintstone
  • Love 3

I was wondering if JM and SC are in Paris to promote the show for a storyline that's running in France right now - I think they are at least a couple of years behind us, so it would be interesting to know where their story's at.

BRB - good thing I speak and read French! :D

• Love 1

I don't know much about VR personally, but I DO think that it is beyond classless for any former co-worker to refer to her as "crazy."

I agree and hell, I thought it already WAS grounds for a lawsuit. Certainly should be. I'm bipolar and if a colleague did that to me, with a diagnosed illness, a lawyer is the first person I would call.

Edited by leisawoo
  • Love 4

I was wondering if JM and SC are in Paris to promote the show for a storyline that's running in France right now - I think they are at least a couple of years behind us, so it would be interesting to know where their story's at.

BRB - good thing I speak and read French! :D

OK, I found a tweet from last November, from a French fan to Genie Francis, saying that her storyline had just started. So that was...2010? 2011?

• Love 1

I was at a different board and they have some pics up of JM/SC in paris.

Man, what a gorgeous couple.

One poster said they think they are there for s/l purposes and I sure hope they are right.

JM brought his wife along cause they would be there during Valentine's day <3

I wonder if SC brought her BF with her?

• Love 2

I was at a different board and they have some pics up of JM/SC in paris.

Man, what a gorgeous couple.

One poster said they think they are there for s/l purposes and I sure hope they are right.

JM brought his wife along cause they would be there during Valentine's day <3

I wonder if SC brought her BF with her?

Just saw those pictures Valley and you are right. JM and SC just look so damn good together,almost like they were made for each other. lol  I am sure that's why Bill Bell picked them to be a super couple for over 10 years. Just wish they would write them better!

• Love 2

carrigan_sean.jpg

How old is this photo of SC (it headed a recent article at another soap site)?  He looks so different.  Now he looks like Curly from the Three Stooges.

I just saw Sean--I'm watching today's Canadian episode. To me, he looks the same, except his hair's shorter.

• Love 2

For those who have my brain-dead habit of watching ET Canada, which props anything where a maximum of one crew member has a CDN relative, tonight's show has a promo re the disaster-ridden current episodes. Nothing we didn't know--it's an affiliate item, but speaking subjectively here, Peter Bergman really knows how to handle these. Eric Braeden, in spite of years of doing so, is okay--talks a bit about his keeping Jack alive--but doesn't seem particularly engaged.

Back to your regularly scheduled watching.

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 4

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-joshua-morrow-interview-the-young-and-the-restless-2/2015/02/19/

MICHAEL:

So, let’s put this to bed, sort of speak.  Shick is done for now?

JOSHUA:

Courtesy/CBS
Definitely, Shick is done for now.  I hope viewers understand, this isn’t a story we picked, or are promoting, it is just the way the show is going to go right now.  We certainly appreciate all their complaints and ‘Shickness”, but right now Nick and Sharon are not together.  That being said, they love each other.  Sometimes, you can completely love someone, and not be together, and it’s just not right for them right now.  They are certainly not over, by any means, if you know anything about soaps, but for now the page had definitely turned.

MICHAEL:

YAY No shick for now. I am thrilled..

• Love 3

Not surprising, PB is light years ahead of EB in every way and always the consummate professional.

so true....

It's a shame what the various writing regimes have done to Sharon and Nick, but yes they still look good together

the actors SC and JM will always look good together, but Nick has become so ugly with his actions, that I never want to see Shick again, I really feel that pairing has run it's course, I want to see Nick get really invested with Sage and then the truth come out about who Sage really is...I want karma to hit him like a ton of bricks..

• Love 7

so true....

the actors SC and JM will always look good together, but Nick has become so ugly with his actions, that I never want to see Shick again, I really feel that pairing has run it's course, I want to see Nick get really invested with Sage and then the truth come out about who Sage really is...I want karma to hit him like a ton of bricks..

Add me to that No Shick list too. I am so sick of the sorry ass Dickweed Newman and thrilled he will be with Mealy Mouth Sad sack Sage. Hope his chickens are coming home to roost! Now quick writers get Super man Joe away from Avery. Have him bump into Sharon and let the fireworks begin.
  • Love 5

Hey guys who don't ever want Shick again (count me in) you will be glad to read this Michael Fairman interview. Well parts of it. JM again talks about how AWESOME and "mature" Phick was (seriously fucking gag me). But he admits Nick is wrong in the way he's treating Sharon. In any case, his comments on Shick's future:

MICHAEL: So, let’s put this to bed, sort of speak.  Shick is done for now?

JOSHUA: Definitely, Shick is done for now.  I hope viewers understand, this isn’t a story we picked, or are promoting, it is just the way the show is going to go right now.  We certainly appreciate all their complaints and ‘Shickness”, but right now Nick and Sharon are not together.  That being said, they love each other.  Sometimes, you can completely love someone, and not be together, and it’s just not right for them right now.  They are certainly not over, by any means, if you know anything about soaps, but for now the page had definitely turned.

• Love 3

Hey guys who don't ever want Shick again (count me in) you will be glad to read this Michael Fairman interview. Well parts of it. JM again talks about how AWESOME and "mature" Phick was (seriously fucking gag me). But he admits Nick is wrong in the way he's treating Sharon. In any case, his comments on Shick's future:

JOSHUA: Definitely, Shick is done for now.  I hope viewers understand, this isn’t a story we picked, or are promoting, it is just the way the show is going to go right now.  We certainly appreciate all their complaints and ‘Shickness”, but right now Nick and Sharon are not together.  That being said, they love each other.  Sometimes, you can completely love someone, and not be together, and it’s just not right for them right now.  They are certainly not over, by any means, if you know anything about soaps, but for now the page had definitely turned.

Love it so happy they are done for now! I can't stand JM or his character. Just my opinion here but Dickweed and Sage are not going to get the attention or fans that Shick or Phick got.JM needs a strong actress to carry him and I don't see it in the one playing Sage.I see another round of Phick on the horizon!
  • Love 2

Awesome, after how he's treated Sharon I rather not see her anywhere around him. Bring on Dylan and Sharon. Nick can stay away for good. 

JM does need someone else to carry him and Sick isn't working, so  they better not derail Sharon&Dylan for JM.  

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
Just my opinion here but Dickweed and Sage are not going to get the attention or fans that Shick or Phick got.JM needs a strong actress to carry him and I don't see it in the one playing Sage.I see another round of Phick on the horizon!

I don't think they much care about big fan reaction at this point (with respect to couples). TPTB clearly like Kelly Sullivan (interesting that she was front-runner to play Phyllis -- I can't even imagine it). JFP even said they created this character just for KS. They will give them a serious try for awhile it seems. Sharon is headed for Dylan, and Avery and Joe are pairing off it looks like. 

I hate the thought of Phick so I may be inclined to see what I want but I'm pretty positive this regime won't waste the PB-GT chemistry by pairing GT with JM and his weak acting. Phyllis is moving in circles with Jack, Victor and Nikki now (as she always should have).

I'd see Phyllis with Victor (eww) long before I can see a Phick redux. 

• Love 9

I don't think they much care about big fan reaction at this point (with respect to couples). TPTB clearly like Kelly Sullivan (interesting that she was front-runner to play Phyllis -- I can't even imagine it). JFP even said they created this character just for KS. They will give them a serious try for awhile it seems. Sharon is headed for Dylan, and Avery and Joe are pairing off it looks like. 

I hate the thought of Phick so I may be inclined to see what I want but I'm pretty positive this regime won't waste the PB-GT chemistry by pairing GT with JM and his weak acting. Phyllis is moving in cirycles with Jack, Victor and Nikki now (as she always should have).

I'd see Phyllis with Victor (eww) long before I can see a Phick redux.

Phictor would definitely be more interesting! Lol

Awesome, after how he's treated Sharon I rather not see her anywhere around him. Bring on Dylan and Sharon. Nick can stay away for good. 

JM does need someone else to carry him and Sick isn't working, so  they better not derail Sharon&Dylan for JM.

That's for damn sure! I despise Dickweed# UGH! Please keep him away from Sharon!

Edited by Slowpokey
  • Love 4

I've thought she was weird based *on* interviews and sound bites for a while. NLG/Alexis on GH has that affect on me too. Sometimes the opposite occurs- LK/Kate on Days who I think was on Y&R and B&B long ago has the most endearing stories and comes across very candid and relatable so my like of her grew to love.

Back to Smelly/CMcC, I also think her acting is very bad and outlandish. She really went downhill from her Roseanna stuff on ATWT.

Edited by Petunia13
Back to Smelly/CMcC, I also think her acting is very bad and outlandish. She really went downhill from her Roseanna stuff on ATWT.

I agree. I think she's awful. She takes a campy part and makes it more campy. I just find the nonsense about "Well maybe Jack is reverting to his cad days" utter stupidity. And her explanation that Kelly has had a hard time of it lately so she's behaving in ways that are extreme (but not nuts) more nonsense.

CM: "Poor Kelly. She loves Jack and now he’s being weird and just using her. She doesn’t know. She thinks it was very confusing to her what just happened,”

​This takes the cake. Is Kelly mentally r*******, or 14? Jack told her she meant nothing to him, their relationship was just a drug to get through not being with Phyllis, that even if Phyllis dumps him he NEVER wants a future with Kelly, and then when she lurks around him after he's upset because he had a fight with Phyllis, he fucks her in the back room of a dive like she could have been any two-bit hooker on the street and doesn't even pretend to give a shit what she has to say (or what she feels) and tells her to get out "first" so no one knows they just had sex. 

Yes, that's confusing because maybe he really loves her and has picked her over Phyllis! 

ugh. I think I might hate Kelly more than Phalange does!! lol.

And I really thought CM was smarter than this. But nope. I get it though. She wants to convince herself her character is viable and not a nutcase that will be written out as soon as she serves no more purpose for Phack.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 3

so true....

Add me to that No Shick list too. I am so sick of the sorry ass Dickweed Newman and thrilled he will be with Mealy Mouth Sad sack Sage. Hope his chickens are coming home to roost! Now quick writers get Super man Joe away from Avery. Have him bump into Sharon and let the fireworks begin.

Same here!  I am for Nick and Sage because they belong together.   zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

As super as Joe is, the actor is as wooden as SB.  I can't see him with SC

This part sums up Master Thespian Morrow.  What a big toothed goof moron: "I love the characters of Nick and Phyllis together, and that story was probably my most favorite that I ever told."  *snort*

He thinks he could do a show like Jimmy Fallon?  No way.  He really thinks he's all that?  Wow 21 years of skating as top banana peeler really went to his head.  The only thing JM is smart enough to do is suck up to SB.  He really lays it on thick.

I hate the thought of Phick so I may be inclined to see what I want but I'm pretty positive this regime won't waste the PB-GT chemistry by pairing GT with JM and his weak acting. Phyllis is moving in circles with Jack, Victor and Nikki now (as she always should have).

That sure would be a waste.  It was a waste with MS but she is not anywhere near the caliber of GT.  MS wore the pants in that putrid era and JM was happy to hitch a ride on the braying Phick beast and coast as long he could.

Edited by Suby
  • Love 6

An interview with Cady McClain. I think the actress is as deluded as the character, lol.

WTH was that interview?  That promo pic with mousy Chelsea front and center.  And Devon?  Ashley was featured for about 2 minutes.  Nick looks like a greasy player. Oh wait he is. What a red hot stinking stupid mess.

Y&R has become what soap naysayers loathe about the genre. 

Edited by Suby
  • Love 4

I did get a good laugh out of that Josh Morrow interview where he joked about how ridiculous The Underground is and can't possibly make any money.  I have to give him props for laughing about how silly it all is.

Apparently, the building inspector has come by a few times, and there are some issues that need to be dealt with.  Nick is never around, and there is never anyone in his club, so he’s not there. (Laughs).  I don’t even know what the business is there for anymore. (Laughs)  I think Nick just wanted a place to go.  I don’t think he cares if the place makes money.  He just wants to go there and say, “This is mine!” (Laughs)   But apparently, the business inspector has been to the club when Austin (Matthew Atkinson) was there, and Austin forgot to tell Nick there were some issues with the club.

And the biggest night of the year is Valentine’s Day, which was fast approaching.  And, at the Valentine’s Day party, I think there were actually nine people there and eight bartenders. (Laughs)  Nick likes to keep his place heavily staffed.  He likes the ratio to be one-to-one of staff and customers.

[sage] shows up, and unbelievably, one of the bartenders doesn’t show up for work, and so he wants ten bartenders as opposed to nine!  And apparently, Sage is able to whip up this amazing drink, and it’s a miracle.  She saves the day.  And, when we were taping the scenes I was joking to Kelly going, “Sage, can you clean up table four?”  Nick really put her to work and she volunteered!   Sage works for Nick that night and he gives her a t-shirt and staffs her, but he didn’t make her sign a w-2 form or anything.  So, legally I think there are all kinds of problems here.

• Love 8
I did get a good laugh out of that Josh Morrow interview where he joked about how ridiculous The Underground is and can't possibly make any money.

I wondered how he uttered the line about being "booked solid" for Valentines Day without laughing. And there must have been at least 15 people in the place - a hip 'n' happenin' club where people can have normal conversations without having to raise their voices above the music. They may as well have dug up Lawrence Welk for entertainment and given up the pretense that it was a club.

• Love 4

Smelly is horrible and Cady is sounding as delusional as Smelly. FF stuff for sure. I really want this character killed off once and for all. 

• Love 2

That sure would be a waste.  It was a waste with MS but she is not anywhere near the caliber of GT.  MS wore the pants in that putrid era and JM was happy to hitch a ride on the braying Phick beast and coast as long he could.

ICAM....throughout the whole Phick mess, Nick was rarely allowed to speak, he spent the entire time looking more dumbfounded then usual, the man was literally castrated with her, standing in front of her with his terrified hound dog look did little for JM as an actor..in her usual all about me style MS as Phyllis walked all over the actor JM and his character Nick, JM is delusional if he thinks that pairing did anything to raise his banana peeling image, it made it worse,...

• Love 8

I feel bad that magnificent, intelligent creatures such as apes get saddled in the same category as Nick Newman.  Sure the banana peeling and chest thumping fits, but the IQ factor and language skills are lopsided in the apes' favor.

Edited by Suby
  • Love 12

ICAM....throughout the whole Phick mess, Nick was rarely allowed to speak, he spent the entire time looking more dumbfounded then usual, the man was literally castrated with her, standing in front of her with his terrified hound dog look did little for JM as an actor..in her usual all about me style MS as Phyllis walked all over the actor JM and his character Nick, JM is delusional if he thinks that pairing did anything to raise his banana peeling image, it made it worse,...

Well he loved it because MS did all the heavy lifting. Of course he would praise MS because she was the larger part of the pair and did the most work.In my opinion he was a better actor when he was part of Shick because he actually had lots of dialogue and stories where he had to act. I thought he was superb in the Cassie dies story.Either couple the women had to carry him and SC did it for over 10 years.

LOL  can't help but wonder what JM's interviews with the French media are like.

Does he gush about shick or is he busy talking up phuck?

LOL I hadn't thought of that. Too funny!

• Love 5

Well I for one hope that the Shick fans are truly over this pairing. It has become ridiculous now after all the years they have broken them up and hurriedly put them back together again. I really hope that they have abandoned ship after this latest mockery at a reunion and the awful way that a mentally ill woman was treated. It would be sweet revenge and poetic justice if the Shick fans turned on these writers the next time they tried to placate them and said "No we have had enough of this nonsense. Thanks but no thanks"  I know it will never happen but in my thoughts it does!! LOL

• Love 5

So SOoooO happy that Shick are over!   I could give a fucking fig if JM gushes about MS or phick...it's what he's always done and I'd lay dollars to donuts, he knows damn good and well why Shick didn't work out AGAIN this time.   Keep it moving JM...just keep it moving away from my girl Sharon Case.  The actress and character deserve way better and no JM you are no Jimmy Fallon...Michael Fairman needs to stop promoting JM's ridiculous ideas.  

I'm pretty sure SB/SC are the next it thing for JFP and considering how much JFP loves SB, this may not be such a bad thing for SC.  I've no doubt my girl can sell ice to eskimos once those cameras get rolling.   JM who?  Shick what?    Yeah...whatever JM you try to make something big happen with Kelly Sullivan.   It's already DOA.   

• Love 12

He thinks he could do a show like Jimmy Fallon?  No way.  He really thinks he's all that? 

I think he genuinely does think that.  He did a thing on youtube with other cast members where he was fake interviewing them, and I think he thought it was the funniest thing going.  Personally, I was embarrassed for him.

• Love 4

I'll give JM, he's funny and has good comedic timing, but it takes way more than that to be the celebrity he aspires to; Let's face it, if he had the stardom he thinks he's destined for, he'd be up in that galaxy by now.   His star shot up...then fell....flat.    No amount of touring with SB or guest spots on MS lame little going no where series are going to lift it back up off the ground.   He's as dumb and delusional as his "great guy" character.   He needs to save his pennies and pray that Nick continues to be a character that YR is invested in.  Once daytime fades it, so will he. 

In regards to SC and JM looking good together,  I'll be honest.. SC looks good with anyone.  She is the allure in any pairing and I can love her with anyone (exception EB).  She really does make any man she is paired with look great.   JM only has ever looked great with SC and that says something to me..it's not the pairing...it's HER!  

Edited by PsychedelicTrip
  • Love 7
In regards to SC and JM looking good together,  I'll be honest.. SC looks good with anyone.  She is the allure in any pairing and I can love her with anyone (exception EB).  She really does make any man she is paired with look great.   JM only has ever looked great with SC and that says something to me..it's not the pairing...it's HER!

This is absolutely true. She does make anyone she's with look good. She's just stunning. The pics of her in Paris recently. Wow!

I have to say I do think JM is funny and I quite enjoyed his video chats. But he's dumb. And the really good comedians -- who can host a show -- are smart. They are also politically and socially aware. JM admits he doesn't really care about politics. He's an airhead. I think he should do more soap interviews. That would be entertaining. But beyond the soap world...

• Love 8

I just discovered that JM did an episode of Aisha Tyler's podcast Girl on Guy back in December. I listened to it, and he seems like a pretty grounded, realistic guy - he acknowledges that he didn't set out to be an actor, but just happened into it in the course of his sports-playing in college. He said that he loves his job for the security (while understanding that Y&R won't be around forever), because it allows him to be invested in his family and his kids' sports, which he loves. You guys should listen to it!

• Love 6

So SOoooO happy that Shick are over!   I could give a fucking fig if JM gushes about MS or phick...it's what he's always done and I'd lay dollars to donuts, he knows damn good and well why Shick didn't work out AGAIN this time.   Keep it moving JM...just keep it moving away from my girl Sharon Case.  The actress and character deserve way better and no JM you are no Jimmy Fallon...Michael Fairman needs to stop promoting JM's ridiculous ideas.  

I'm pretty sure SB/SC are the next it thing for JFP and considering how much JFP loves SB, this may not be such a bad thing for SC.  I've no doubt my girl can sell ice to eskimos once those cameras get rolling.   JM who?  Shick what?    Yeah...whatever JM you try to make something big happen with Kelly Sullivan.   It's already DOA.   

Awesome! Love this PsychedelicTrip! I sure hope that SC will catch some breaks now and maybe this will be the one time they keep their promises to the Sharon fans. She sure deserves some breaks and happiness after all the crappy story lines they have put her through. I never want to see her back with Dickweed. She is so much better than that asshole. This taking her child away from her because he was mad at her was what finally did me in with Shick. That was just stone cold cruel and unnecessary. I pray they never stick her back in that abusive relationship.Bring on Shylan and keep the Dickweed with the  Mealy Mouth!

• Love 6

Cady McClain reminds me of Kate Mansi from Days of our Lives. That's not a compliment. Anyone who has read any of Mansi's interviews (or seen any of her acting) will know what I'm talking about. I don't know why some actors have such a hard time admitting their characters are crazy pieces of trash.

“Her child died, her marriage broke up, her mom was a drunk and was very unstable. She thought her father was good, and it turns out her father was abusive. So Kelly had a really rough life experience. I hope that the fans kind of remember that. She’s really hanging on by her fingernails and trying to make this life, and Jack is a real key… falling in love,”

Why is anyone supposed to care about Smelly's hard life?

I’m very lucky that I get to work with Sean Carrigan. He’s just so good.

Why is she lying?

He really courted her with the roses. They were in love. They seemed very, very real. Phyllis coming in just sort of really threw a big ol’ wrench into all of that.

Oh wow, Jack have Smelly some roses and that's when she knew he really loved her LMAO.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7