Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

On 3/17/2017 at 3:36 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

What strikes me most about that clip is how Kyle had come to the same conclusion as Lisa Rinna that LVP was up to something - and how Kyle so clearly believed everything Rinna was saying (to the point that she was imploring LVP to come clean - "Why would I say to you, "If I go down in flames, I'm going to take you down with me?'"). It gets largely ignored/forgotten whenever the events of last season get recounted that Kyle pretty much co-signed Rinna's version of what went down (only, she didn't care enough to make it an issue). Instead, it pretty much remains that Rinna made it up, Rinna was shit stirring, Rinna was gaslighting, etc. I am not a Rinna fan by any stretch, but I do still feel she was not completely wrong in that whole mess with LVP.

Amen. The larger point out of last season was that Kyle believed that it was more than possible for LVP to have been doing some shady manipulating. And why wouldn't she believe it? She has said that LVP is maniuplative, so for her to act like it was all just so improbable would have seemed strange. LVP seems to act like this whole deal with Lisar vindicates her in some way. I just don't see that. It may show that Lisar has issues of her own, but it in no way means that LVP didn't do exactly what she was accused of last year. Or the year before. Of the year before that. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

They get their dance a couple of weeks before the show. Erika really doesn't seem to have much real dance training. She can pose and knows her best angles and has stage experience but not much else. She may have some hidden musicality/talent but I don't think so. I also question her likability with the DWTS audience which is 1/2 the score and RHWs don't have much of a pre-existing voting base either. I don't think she'll last long.

I haven't watched every season of DWTS but of the dancers I remember, I think she will do better than the following:

Nene Leakes, Kate Goselin, Lisa Vanderpump, Kim Kardashian, Martina Navratalova...

I'm hoping she surprises me by showing some musicality and rhythm in her dance (and that she can move faster than an injured turtle) and that she gives me more than the seen it too many times now pseudo masturbation gyrations.

I wonder if she has a big following on social media

• Love 2

Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):

Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Tango – “Untouchable” by Tritonal and Cash Cash

Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Cha Cha – “Move” by Luke Bryan

Charo & Keo Motsepe – Salsa – “Cuban Pete” by Mambo Compañeros

Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – Salsa – “XXPEN$IVE” by Erika Jayne

Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Cha Cha – “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars

Chris Kattan & Witney Carson – Cha Cha – “What is Love” by Haddaway

Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Viennese Waltz – “She’s Always a Woman” by Billy Joel

Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Quickstep – “Good Time Good Life” by Erin Bowman

Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz – “Make Something Beautiful” by Ben Rector

Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – Cha Cha – “Theme from the A-Team” by Mike Post, Pete Carpenter and The Daniel Caine Orchestra

David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Quickstep – “Go Cubs Go” by Steve Goodman

Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Cha Cha – “Let Me Love You” by DJ Snake and Tiësto featuring Justin Bieber

Looks like lots of dance choices. Only two Salsa's (EJ & Charo) and lots of Cha Cha that usually score better than the Quickstep. The Waltz and Tango are danced by celebs with skills so by that alone will score better than EJ.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Looks like lots of dance choices. Only two Salsa's (EJ & Charo) and lots of Cha Cha that usually score better than the Quickstep. The Waltz and Tango are danced by celebs with skills so by that alone will score better than EJ.

Speaking of EJ & Charo. They did a round of interviews together

• Love 2

Almost 3000, Kung Fu Bunny thanks for all the insight on DWTS.  I know there is a separate forum for DWTS but it isn't Erika centric.

45 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of EJ & Charo. They did a round of interviews together

Charo looks very good for any age or 66, 76 whatever is in between.  Erika should have worn something more curve friendly. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Almost 3000, Kung Fu Bunny thanks for all the insight on DWTS.  I know there is a separate forum for DWTS but it isn't Erika centric.

Charo looks very good for any age or 66, 76 whatever is in between.  Erika should have worn something more curve friendly. 

Charo looks really good. Her wiki page says she is 66, Mr T will also be on DWTS and he is 64. I'm getting thrown off by Charo's wiki age cause didn't she used to appear on old talk shows with Dean Martin and Mr T was on the A-Team during the late 80's? Am I making any sense?

Erika - I like her casual. However, she has said she will be on DWTS as Erika Jayne - so I don;t know why she didn't "bring it"

42 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Charo looks really good. Her wiki page says she is 66, Mr T will also be on DWTS and he is 64. I'm getting thrown off by Charo's wiki age cause didn't she used to appear on old talk shows with Dean Martin and Mr T was on the A-Team during the late 80's? Am I making any sense?

Erika - I like her casual. However, she has said she will be on DWTS as Erika Jayne - so I don;t know why she didn't "bring it"

Only one personality per contestant? Not only that, she'd have to pack for five people, EJ/EG, Mikey, hair and makeup people, too?

If she don't win, maybe DW can commission a trophy for her?

The Saggy Ball(s) Trophy?

---------

I hope she asked LVP for some advice?

"Dah-lin, faint when the cameras are there, to capture it."

-----

I betcha anything that somehow, that chucklefuck Mikey, will be on hand during the practices to offer his professional advice as to how to 'bring it'.

IF not, he can make one of his patented, take-no-prisoner, over the top pep talks.

"IT'S LIKE A pulsing penis and happy-go-lucky scrotum, We are taking this shit over and PAT The Puss, "

Oh the people at Disney would love that!

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

The Saggy Ball(s) Trophy?

14-rhobh.w710.h473.jpg

Sometimes for elaborate hairdos, the stylist will insert foam tubing and hold in with bobby pins to keep a shape. This is like Magic Eye....look long enough those might be Tom's svetty balls tucked in there

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hasn't Charo's age always been a mystery.  I will say this she is a fabulous guitarist. She is predicted to go home first but I just don't know about that.  I do think Erika will make it further unless she does a Kate Gosselin.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Hasn't Charo's age always been a mystery.  I will say this she is a fabulous guitarist. She is predicted to go home first but I just don't know about that.  I do think Erika will make it further unless she does a Kate Gosselin.

I'm thinking baseball dude will get cut first. Charo can still Cuchi Cuchi.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm thinking baseball dude will get cut first. Charo can still Cuchi Cuchi.

When I was dating my husband he use to like to switch it up with music, thinking it was romantic, as opposed to say his favs the Rolling stones.  So one night there was this very beautiful Flamenco guitar music and when I asked who was the guitarist he said, "Charo."  I had no idea he knew who Charo was.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

When I was dating my husband he use to like to switch it up with music, thinking it was romantic, as opposed to say his favs the Rolling stones.  So one night there was this very beautiful Flamenco guitar music and when I asked who was the guitarist he said, "Charo."  I had no idea he knew who Charo was.

Charo's fake hair then and now are a better quality than EJ's

Edited by KungFuBunny
add
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted about in this thread but I just found out about it.

I am sure Erika will take their votes on DWTS-those women who should not watch or comment on reality shows.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted about in this thread but I just found out about it.

Wouldn't that mean that mature and classy women who are on a reality show don't respond to posters who comment on a reality show? Without this classless reality show, I'm sure Erika Jayne would have been asked on DWTS. She was such a major star before the show.  Just curious, does her disdain extend to those posters who adore her?

Whatever, she don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck! (TM RonnieK "Trashtalktv.com)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Vicky8675309 said:

Mature, classy women don't abandon their kid to seek fame and fortune. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Mature, classy women don't abandon their kid to seek fame and fortune. 

Mature classy women don't howl variations of "fuck" either and yet we've seen it with both the Richards idiots, Brandi, Lisar and probably lots more (Vicky, Tamra, Bethenny, Nene, Porsha, Teresa, the list continues) . I would say mature classy women don't appear on any HWs show or leave after one season. Glad there are women who are willing to make low-rent fools of themselves for our enjoyment.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Especially the ones still slut-shaming women based on how they dress.

It is not the costume it is the spread leg poses.  It is not slut shaming.  I say the same about Beyonce and Madonna.  They are wonderful talented mothers but I find the spread eagle shot demeaning to women.   

• Love 9

If you can make it through this video, there is a part when there's some cheering and screaming from the audience....it's the part when the male dancers come out to dance and Erika stands off to the side.

On DWTS, I hope for the 2 minutes of dancing her routine she shows more energy than this.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Vicky8675309 said:

This is why things should be shown in full context: Erika was replying to a tweet criticizing her for being ON a reality show, saying mature and classy women don't go on them. Her reply was appropriate and a perfect retort. 

Edited by PerPlexied
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

This is why things should be shown in full context: Erika was replying to a tweet criticizing her for being ON a reality show, saying mature and classy women don't go on them. Her reply was appropriate and a perfect retort. 

I disagree. Even in context she is still saying mature and classy women don't watch and comment on reality shows. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, glowbug said:

I disagree. Even in context she is still saying mature and classy women don't watch and comment on reality shows. 

Exactly, Glowbug. She should probably be more selective with her retorts, because whether she meant to or not, she did actually just insult at least half of her audience.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, glowbug said:

I don't think she meant her comment literally. I think she meant to point out the hypocrisy of the original poster - how it's ridiculous to criticize the maturity and classiness of reality TV personalities when you're the one watching them and then going out of your way to mean tweet them. It would make no sense for Erika to criticize people who watch reality shows.

• Love 5
Just now, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I don't think she meant her comment literally. I think she meant to point out the hypocrisy of the original poster - how it's ridiculous to criticize the maturity and classiness of reality TV personalities when you're the one watching them and then going out of your way to mean tweet them. It would make no sense for Erika to criticize people who watch reality shows.

Since when do HW "make sense"? LOL Erika responded in a negative way much as Rinna did last year fat shaming someone on twitter that expressed her displeasure with Rinna. And Yes, Erika has criticized others on twitter but far less than Rinna or Eileen have.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

It wouldn't, yet she did it anyway! 

I agree with you and think she was probably (probably!) intending it for that one particular woman, but why not say something more along the lines of "Mature and classy women don't tweet insults to other women", so the remark would be clearly directed at the woman she's she's talking about, then no one would have to wonder.

She needs to be responsible for what she puts out there. It'll be interesting to see if she gets any blowback, and if she does, how she handles it.

Popping some corn right now. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika's First Look for Dancing With the Stars:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/dancing-with-the-stars-season-24-premiere-erika-jayne-outfit-photos

I doubt anyone will call her a lady.

Holy shitballs! She looks gorgeous. And because it cannot be said often enough, her skin is amazing. It just fascinates me to the point I often don't even pay attention to what is being said. I am jelly for sure. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Holy shitballs! She looks gorgeous. And because it cannot be said often enough, her skin is amazing. It just fascinates me to the point I often don't even pay attention to what is being said. I am jelly for sure. 

They often get an amazing inner glow to her skin. Jelly too.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jel said:

It wouldn't, yet she did it anyway! 

I agree with you and think she was probably (probably!) intending it for that one particular woman, but why not say something more along the lines of "Mature and classy women don't tweet insults to other women", so the remark would be clearly directed at the woman she's she's talking about, then no one would have to wonder.

Because then it would miss the hypocrisy of this woman acting like she is superior to reality shows when she is in fact watching and engaging with reality shows. IMO, that was the whole point of Erika's tweet!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I laughed at the fresh face

So they were going for the Stepford Wives look

What an UGLY top, dress or whatever it is. The hair extensions and the caked on makeup are a LOL.

• Love 1

Not an Ericka fan or a DWTS fan.  I FFd through DWTS to Ericka's segment, and I thought she was pretty good.  Her look seemed appropriate for the show, and I was impressed by her "drop down" (though it's much easier in heels, which she was wearing), and her split.

DWTS seems like a good fit for her, and I don't have to hear her talk.

It was nice to see her smiling through the whole routine and actually look interested in something for once.

Edited by PumpkinPK
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Especially the ones still slut-shaming women based on how they dress.

Her spread eagle shot is SO CLASSY.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, Almost 3000 said:

They get their dance a couple of weeks before the show. Erika really doesn't seem to have much real dance training. She can pose and knows her best angles and has stage experience but not much else. She may have some hidden musicality/talent but I don't think so. I also question her likability with the DWTS audience which is 1/2 the score and RHWs don't have much of a pre-existing voting base either. I don't think she'll last long.

Hopefully, she'll be gone QUICKLY.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Agreed. Seemed obvious to me.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Erika says we will be “mini” patting the puss.

fat-cat-the-fuck-is-this-the-fuck-is-tha

What the Fuck does that mean?

Clipping the clit, tagging the twat?

Patting the puss takes SO much talent - LOL!!! ErICKa has NO talent. I may watch her on DWTS to have a GOOD laugh. Wonder if saggy balls will be in the audience.

• Love 1
On 3/18/2017 at 4:18 PM, zoeysmom said:

Erika's opening number on DWTS will be to her XXXPENSIVE.  I am curious which ballroom dance they will pair with the song?  One thing is for certain, no one will give her a bad score dancing to her own music.

Oh yes they did. She did not look happy.

• Love 5