Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

I watched DWTS.

With the opening number to introduce the celebs and their partners, Erika looked gorgeous. She had a silver dress. Out of everyone she was the only one to “change: I didn’t like the hair, makeup, or the dress for the performance.

She did much better than when she performs her songs on stage. She moved faster - Hallelujah. But she did do a lot of that I’m a supermodel strut.When they walked over to get judged…she did not look so hot. She was Oompa Loompa orange. Her face looked haggard – Mikey needs to have a talk with the makeup crew – they need lessons with lighting. She did not have that fresh face.

I was totally wrong about baseball dude – he should go pretty far in the competition.

Chris Kattan from SNL was the worst. He will probably be eliminated first unless he gets the pity vote because he did break his back.

Mr T wasn’t so great either.

Erika should be safe next week.

Eileen, Harry, & Lisa were in the audience.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I watched DWTS.

With the opening number to introduce the celebs and their partners, Erika looked gorgeous. She had a silver dress. Out of everyone she was the only one to “change: I didn’t like the hair, makeup, or the dress for the performance.  

When they walked over to get judged…she did not look so hot. She was Oompa Loompa orange. Her face looked haggard – Mikey needs to have a talk with the makeup crew – they need lessons with lighting. She did not have that fresh face.

I don't enjoy being in a position to defend EJ, but wasn't her look (orange tan and all), similar to those of the female "professional partners" that accompanied the male contenstants on the show?  She looked lime she fit right in with the cast female dancers.

• Love 3

Watched Erika Jane on DWTS.  Not because she was on it but because I enjoy the show.

She was OK.  Not great by any means and I got the impression she didn't enjoy the judges' criticisms.  She did get compliments but she, IMO, wasn't exactly all that gracious.  She was 'bothered'.  She also has a lot of competition who are better than she.  Interesting that her package was mostly about how rich she is....

LR and Eileen were there.

Forgot to add that her 'glam' squad was no where in sight.  Or did I 'miss' it.   And...Gleb is one really good looking guy.  Remember him being LVP's partner?  However, he's not one of the best professionals on the show. 

This will be interesting to see how far she goes.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 5

This is why things should be shown in full context: Erika was replying to a tweet criticizing her for being ON a reality show, saying mature and classy women don't go on them. Her reply was appropriate and a perfect retort. 

Exactly.

They are wonderful talented mothers but I find the spread eagle shot demeaning to women.   

Quick, someone inform Helen Lovejoy, she has a new cause to save the children from...

• Love 1

I watched Erika, she is incredibly physical, loved her splits.  I thought she did really well.  She seemed to listen and acknowledge the judge's criticism of her footwork, she took the raunchy comment in stride.  My guess is if she were to wear less dramatic dancing shoes as the red boots were distracting, she will improve a great deal.  I thought she did the RH franchise proud with her effort.  I don't recall either LVP or Nene delivering such a high energy performance.

• Love 7

While I thought Erika did fine on her dance, her behind the scenes and interview segments are turning people off big time on Facebook and over on the DWTS forum. She best tone down the "I'm a rich bitch/zero fucks" attitude if she wants to last on the show. She seemed to amp up that persona from what we see on Housewives.  These women are protected in their Bravo bubble and think they are bigger stars, have more fans than they actually do. They come on DWTS and fail miserably because they have really no fan base to bring with them, which is very much needed in the early rounds of the show. Being humble and charming carry people far on DWTS, when their dancing skills otherwise might not. 

• Love 11

I love Erika, enjoyed her on the show (only watched for her). What I appreciate most is that she gets her songs played, several times on hw and now on ABC. I don't think she'll go far, but kudos to her for doing her thing. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

While I thought Erika did fine on her dance, her behind the scenes and interview segments are turning people off big time on Facebook and over on the DWTS forum. She best tone down the "I'm a rich bitch/zero fucks" attitude if she wants to last on the show. She seemed to amp up that persona from what we see on Housewives.  These women are protected in their Bravo bubble and think they are bigger stars, have more fans than they actually do. They come on DWTS and fail miserably because they have really no fan base to bring with them, which is very much needed in the early rounds of the show. Being humble and charming carry people far on DWTS, when their dancing skills otherwise might not. 

Erika was by far the best Housewife to ever perform on this program. I thought her 'tude was actually was tempered compared to her disposition on BH. But I can see how her demeanor even as it was could be quite problematic. 

The audience for DWTS is going to be much more heterogeneous than that of Bravo. People are going to be considerably less interested in displays of wealth for their own sake, the idea that spreading one's legs on national tv = feminist liberation, and how big of a "c***" one can be.

The thing abou NeNe Leakes is she is almost invariably bubbly and charming when she's in an outlet beyond the scope of RHOA so the normal ABC or E viewer has no idea how nasty she is. 

I wonder what EJ's reaction is going to be like when she makes her first appearance in the bottom three.

And no one should think it couldn't happen in the first results show despite the fact that there are worse dancers technically speaking.

• Love 7

Erika did really well. I think her serious face was her trying to take in everything the judges told her because she is serious about doing DWtS. That said, where was Tom? He should have been there for her first dance.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, PerPlexied said:

This is why things should be shown in full context: Erika was replying to a tweet criticizing her for being ON a reality show, saying mature and classy women don't go on them. Her reply was appropriate and a perfect retort. 

Thanks for posting the context of her reply. I hate it when folks only post a response, but never post the tweet that caused the response. Folks do it all the time over on th Beth thread on the NY show. Sorry, but in tweets as in everything else, context matters. I remember my first experience with Twitter and this kind of thing over on the forums. Someone posted a response that Kyle had made to someone, which was mean, hateful and full of anger. Folks were using it to prove what a "mean girl" Kyle was and many were disgusted with her. Turns out she was responding to someone who said they hoped that Portia got cancer as a punishment to Kyle for what she was doing to Brandi. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, lololol said:

Patting the puss takes SO much talent - LOL!!! ErICKa has NO talent. I may watch her on DWTS to have a GOOD laugh. Wonder if saggy balls will be in the audience.

My cat would have fucked her nasty hands up, ending her career?

peeps.JPG

• Love 3

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/danc

Eriking-with-the-stars-season-24-premiere-recap-erika-jayne-dance-photos

Bravo comments on Erika's performance.  Lots of photos.

6 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

So Erika Jayne has been phoning in her gay club dance performances? She's not shitty, just lazy?

One thing I noticed about Erika, is after her routine she wasn't huffing and puffing or short of breath, even the pros are often times that way.  She is in great shape.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/danc

Eriking-with-the-stars-season-24-premiere-recap-erika-jayne-dance-photos

Bravo comments on Erika's performance.  Lots of photos.

One thing I noticed about Erika, is after her routine she wasn't huffing and puffing or short of breath, even the pros are often times that way.  She is in great shape.

She really is amazing. I truly don't understand the Erika hate--this woman is successful, intelligent, beautiful with/without hair/makeup done. So she has a glam squad, who wouldn't want that? I have to put my own hair extensions in and eyelashes on when I want to glam up, I know I'd appreciate some assistance with that stuff. 

What is it that people dislike? Is it that she's enjoying life? 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Erika was by far the best Housewife to ever perform on this program. I thought her 'tude was actually was tempered compared to her disposition on BH. But I can see how her demeanor even as it was could be quite problematic. 

The audience for DWTS is going to be much more heterogeneous than that of Bravo. People are going to be considerably less interested in displays of wealth for their own sake, the idea that spreading one's legs on national tv = feminist liberation, and how big of a "c***" one can be.

The thing abou NeNe Leakes is she is almost invariably bubbly and charming when she's in an outlet beyond the scope of RHOA so the normal ABC or E viewer has no idea how nasty she is. 

I wonder what EJ's reaction is going to be like when she makes her first appearance in the bottom three.

And no one should think it couldn't happen in the first results show despite the fact that there are worse dancers technically speaking.

Lisa Rinna actually made the semi-finals.  She ranked the highest of all the HW's who competed.  Good to see she and Eileen cheering Erika on.  Too bad her husband wasn't there.  I can see Kyle showing up.  Wonder if LVP will do the same?

• Love 1

Charo: legally declared 10 years younger than her "actual" age. Original paperwork listed date of birth as 1941 but she said she lied to be able to work and had a judge accept affidavits from her parents saying she was born in '51.  I think something closer 1941 is much more realistic.

Erika: bragging about your wealth will not gain you fans. Stick to saying how you want to be an example for women to keep dreaming and reaching for their personal best etc.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, escape said:

Lisa Rinna actually made the semi-finals.  She ranked the highest of all the HW's who competed.  Good to see she and Eileen cheering Erika on.  Too bad her husband wasn't there.  I can see Kyle showing up.  Wonder if LVP will do the same?

My point of reference didn't include Rinna because she wasn't a RH when she competed.  I think the RH have a more difficult time because their notoriety is not the same as a NFL player or an Olympian. Gleb took time out to slam LVP yesterday saying they didn't need her help.  Asshole.  Erika said he sounded like a RH.

Kyle and especially LVP were tweeting best wishes and encouragement to Erika.  Maybe next week?  I assume Erika will have the Glam Squad there at some point.  I would think her husband could take time off to attend, maybe they just didn't show him.

I think they get to invite who they want there.  Brandi had a major meltdown when LVP after having Kyle et al, invited the Vanderpump Rules folks.   

• Love 2

Posts copied over from DWTS thread. These are from people who don't watch RH

KLovestoShop post: Was this the first time a judge has ever called a dance raunchy?   I still can't figure out why she is on the show.  Her CD's and videos are way raunchy.

mtlchick post: I think Len has used the term a few times over some rumbas. salsas, etc.  But I'm wrapping my head around the fact that was an actual SONG.  Never watch a Real Housewives in my life so I have no clue who that is.  But egads, this is why the music industry is suffering. 

Uke post: Erika:  If she wins she'll give him her Lambo - she'll just get a new one?  Oooookaaaay.  That was her singing?  She's sure not shy but she was rather wobbly at times.  Sorry but she's a turn off.  At least she owns her raunchiness.  Hopefully Gleb will tone it down next week.  I guess I'll agree with the scores - I thought Len might have popped a 5, and I wouldn't have minded.

TroopinFairy post: I don't like the "Real Housewives..." women. She's seems to be trying too hard and I don't like materialistic people.

EmilyD post: Erika needs to have a day off on the "sexiness" she's not all that.

Phd-Purgatory15 post: I knew I was going to hate Erika Jayne having never seen RHOBH or listening to any of her dance songs....and sure enough, I did come away hating her. She can't get off my tv screen fast enough (and she can take Gleb far far away too). I seriously think America is not going to be amused. I think she'll be one of the first 3 to go.

Morrigan post: That Erika person is just gross. She looked like she could slap-a-b**** when her scores were revealed too. NOT a good look for the audience voters.

Lady Calypso post: Erika? Please let her be out sooner rather than later. I may be annoyed by Charo, but Erika might be worse. I'm glad she owned her raunchiness, but she's going to get on my nerves. Plus, I'm hoping that all of her dances won't be like this first one. I don't really want her appeal to just be "sex", like she's trying to make it. 

My hope is that it goes Chris, Charo, Mr. T, Erika in that order. I only have Erika last because she's probably the best dancer of the four. 

Lindsayz18 post: Erika/Gleb-I dont like her, I dont like him, that was no a salsa, and i really have no interest in watching this couple. bye felicia, sorry not sorry.

LadyMustang65 post: First to leave is a toss-up between Chris K and Erika Jayne.  We did not like either of these people.  Erika is probably the better dancer, but she was the more objectionable persona.  Don't want to see either of them again, though.  Ugh!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

KLovestoShop post: Was this the first time a judge has ever called a dance raunchy?   I still can't figure out why she is on the show.  Her CD's and videos are way raunchy.

mtlchick post: I think Len has used the term a few times over some rumbas. salsas, etc.  But I'm wrapping my head around the fact that was an actual SONG.  Never watch a Real Housewives in my life so I have no clue who that is.  But egads, this is why the music industry is suffering. 

Uke post: Erika:  If she wins she'll give him her Lambo - she'll just get a new one?  Oooookaaaay.  That was her singing?  She's sure not shy but she was rather wobbly at times.  Sorry but she's a turn off.  At least she owns her raunchiness.  Hopefully Gleb will tone it down next week.  I guess I'll agree with the scores - I thought Len might have popped a 5, and I wouldn't have minded.

TroopinFairy post: I don't like the "Real Housewives..." women. She's seems to be trying too hard and I don't like materialistic people.

EmilyD post: Erika needs to have a day off on the "sexiness" she's not all that.

Phd-Purgatory15 post: I knew I was going to hate Erika Jayne having never seen RHOBH or listening to any of her dance songs....and sure enough, I did come away hating her. She can't get off my tv screen fast enough (and she can take Gleb far far away too). I seriously think America is not going to be amused. I think she'll be one of the first 3 to go.

Morrigan post: That Erika person is just gross. She looked like she could slap-a-b**** when her scores were revealed too. NOT a good look for the audience voters.

Lady Calypso post: Erika? Please let her be out sooner rather than later. I may be annoyed by Charo, but Erika might be worse. I'm glad she owned her raunchiness, but she's going to get on my nerves. Plus, I'm hoping that all of her dances won't be like this first one. I don't really want her appeal to just be "sex", like she's trying to make it. 

My hope is that it goes Chris, Charo, Mr. T, Erika in that order. I only have Erika last because she's probably the best dancer of the four. 

Lindsayz18 post: Erika/Gleb-I dont like her, I dont like him, that was no a salsa, and i really have no interest in watching this couple. bye felicia, sorry not sorry.

LadyMustang65 post: First to leave is a toss-up between Chris K and Erika Jayne.  We did not like either of these people.  Erika is probably the better dancer, but she was the more objectionable persona.  Don't want to see either of them again, though.  Ugh!

Well. Much of the hate seems to be coming from other women. They think Erika is raunchy? Have we not lived through Madonna, Miley and many other female entertainers who've done similar things? It's just a performance. I don't think of Erika as raunchy, but then again I pole danced my way through college (and had fun doing it). 

You know, we women really like to tear each other down--why do we do that? The only women I have problems with are fakey-fakes, gossipers and liars. I'll take Erika and her bluntness over bullshit any day--she owns who she is and says what she thinks. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Runnergirl said:

Well. Much of the hate seems to be coming from other women. They think Erika is raunchy? Have we not lived through Madonna, Miley and many other female entertainers who've done similar things? It's just a performance. I don't think of Erika as raunchy, but then again I pole danced my way through college (and had fun doing it). 

You know, we women really like to tear each other down--why do we do that? The only women I have problems with are fakey-fakes, gossipers and liars. I'll take Erika and her bluntness over bullshit any day--she owns who she is and says what she thinks. 

The first comment about "raunchy" came about because Len the judge with the most ballroom creds said it.

I only copied posts with Erika comments from the DWTS thread so I don't know how many "guys" watch DWTS and also post to previously tv.

What I got from reading over there is that most of the posters who commented on Erika are not RH watchers so they are only going by the get to know each celeb clips they are getting from the show. Her McMansion and Lambourgini were shown and she called RHBH "my show".

I thought she danced and showed more potential in her practice clip. Erika has said she is on as Erika Jayne for DWTS - hopefully she will change it up cause I don't think her signature pat the puss move will work for the Viennese waltz.

• Love 8

I'm anxious to see how she does when it isn't her usual stuff.  I would have loved to been in a room with Mikey, hearing him scream "NEXT LEVEL".  On the downside her hair looked bad.  The weave looked dry, uneven, and before the dance when what's his name was running his hands through it, his fingers kept getting stuck.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

To be fair Erika's house is not a McMansion it's a 1920s Mansion.

One of the "personal" clips they showed was Gleb driving up to surprise reveal that he was going to be her partner. They then show him at the front gate saying that his partner lived in this 10,000 sq ft mansion. Showing her Lambourini and telling him she'd give it to him if they won the mirrorball and hey she'd just go buy another one - might be funny to some if they get her humor...but for an audience clueless to the RH show - it may be off putting.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I'm anxious to see how she does when it isn't her usual stuff.  I would have loved to been in a room with Mikey, hearing him scream "NEXT LEVEL".  On the downside her hair looked bad.  The weave looked dry, uneven, and before the dance when what's his name was running his hands through it, his fingers kept getting stuck.

She was really good in practice. What they were doing in practice wasn't in their first dance.

OMG I shouted at Erika...she was brushing the fake unicorn hair and I said pass that curry comb over to Gleb!

I'm hoping they take DWTS tweets and DWTS facebook comments to heart and change strategies. I haven't watched enough DWTS but from the comments over on that thread they don't seem to like "Gleb" much either.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

The show is allegedly about ballroom dancing, and steps and moves.  It really isn't about female entertainers.  The same judge Len, gave an opinion about a wildly popular NFL star's dance, mentioning he at times was ahead of the music. He got major groans. Len then went on to say as judges they look past the excitement and look for technical compliance.  (I am paraphrasing.)  I will say Erika certainly had command of the performance because I don't remember a single thing about her partner.  Whether that works for or against a contestant with the judges I have no idea.

The women has two personalities -I think for some that is at the top of the fakey-fakey list.  I don't always think one gets to shoot their mouth off at the expense of others' feelings.  It just shows you care more about yourself than others.  Erika lies in the form of not taking responsibility for gossiping.  She did last year when she went and told Yolanda about Kyle and LVP and did it again this past episode denying she was Rinna's sixth sense.  So she really isn't above it all.

Erika has a tough road to go on DWTS as part of the competition is fan feedback.  As far as I know they don't give points for doing it my way and telling others what they think of them.  She also has very popular people like Simone the gold medal gymnast and a 40 year World Series baseball player she is up against.  Both of them came off very humble and hard working.  Sometimes arrogance is hard to overcome for fans.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

She really is amazing. I truly don't understand the Erika hate--this woman is successful, intelligent, beautiful with/without hair/makeup done. So she has a glam squad, who wouldn't want that? I have to put my own hair extensions in and eyelashes on when I want to glam up, I know I'd appreciate some assistance with that stuff. 

There is no Erika hate on this RHoBH board.  For examples of "hate" I would refer you to conversations involving Taylor, Brandi, Carlton to name a few.  No matter who the hw is, she will come in for criticism, there's no escaping it.  And I'm pretty sure the hws like to be talked about even if it's people's opinions pointing out their "flaws", "mistakes" and other shortcomings because if people aren't talking about you on the boards you are boring and will not be long for the show.  You don't want to be too controversial like Taylor, Brandi or Carlton because that can get you booted as well but Erika is nowhere near that level of controversy.

• Love 7

I actually like Erika very much on RHofBH. She's a good addition and I like the contradictions in her. I just think she is massively misplaying her persona on DWTS. She needs to understand with a quickness that the majority of the audience has no idea who she is, smug arrogance is not appealing, and she would get much further in the competition by winning the audience hearts with her straight forward Erika Girardi self. The best dancer on the show won't get audience votes if the audience finds the dancer's personality off putting. She has an ego and I am sure hopes to get far in the competition but it won't happen as ERIKA JAYNE - SUPERSTAR!.......who no one has heard of. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

You know, we women really like to tear each other down--why do we do that? The only women I have problems with are fakey-fakes, gossipers and liars. I'll take Erika and her bluntness over bullshit any day--she owns who she is and says what she thinks

I think it might help Erika with PR optics if she shares her experiences as a "struggling" and "exhausted single mom" for whom "it was hard." 

• Love 5

Bonner Bolton is on DWTS this season, he is a bull rider. This is what they are talking about on twitter

Watch video at the 1:20 mark.

Caught trying to pat the puss

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bonner Bolton is on DWTS this season, he is a bull rider. This is what they are talking about on twitter

Watch video at the 1:20 mark.

Caught trying to pat the puss

When they talk pat the puss I always think of puss face planting and this scene:  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=silver+linings+playbook+dance+scene&view=detail&mid=2589A8F9C783FA03871F2589A8F9C783FA03871F&FORM=VIRE

It is one of my favorite dance sequences of all time.  Not sure what the technical score would be.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Perfect description  of ErICKa in these comments  - raunchy, braggart, not all that, gross.

8 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

There's NOTHING amazing about ErICKa.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The first comment about "raunchy" came about because Len the judge with the most ballroom creds said it.

I only copied posts with Erika comments from the DWTS thread so I don't know how many "guys" watch DWTS and also post to previously tv.

What I got from reading over there is that most of the posters who commented on Erika are not RH watchers so they are only going by the get to know each celeb clips they are getting from the show. Her McMansion and Lambourgini were shown and she called RHBH "my show".

I thought she danced and showed more potential in her practice clip. Erika has said she is on as Erika Jayne for DWTS - hopefully she will change it up cause I don't think her signature pat the puss move will work for the Viennese waltz.

I noticed that as well. "My show".  Like she is the star of her own show. That statement was untrue, but reflects her haughty attitude. 

I'm sure that earned some side eye from the other housewives for that one.

Disclaimer: This is not Erika "hate".  Just another reason for me to dislike her. 

Edited by Happy Camper
Discllaimer
  • Love 6

Boy, the Hong Kong trip locked me into a few things.  First, I now firmly believe Erika is messed up.  IMO, she's got stuff she hasn't identified or dealt with that goes deep.  

And I'm probably in the minority but I like Lisa Rinna.  I've gone up and down, but after Hong Kong, it's official.  She's a shit stirrer and she's not always right - but I think she tries to navigate the world in a nothing-to-hide way, and she works hard.   She's described the RHBH gig as the "hardest job she's ever had" and I think she has figured out the fact that it is a job.  She's learning to separate herself from "it".

Also, I give major props to Eileen.  When Erica went after her, Eileen rose above the absurdity of the Erica's accusations and misinterpretation and realized Erica was having a majorly bad moment.

Finally, this is the first season I've liked Kyle and Lisa.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

I'll take women who see through a ZERO talent, insecure, trashy, gold digger.

25 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I noticed that as well. "My show".  Like she is the star of her own show. That statement was untrue, but reflects her haughty attitude. 

I'm sure that earned some side eye from the other housewives for that one.

Disclaimer: This is not Erika "hate".  Just another reason for me to dislike her. 

Haughty, narcissist, loser zero.

3 hours ago, Jextella said:

Boy, the Hong Kong trip locked me into a few things.  First, I now firmly believe Erika is messed up.  IMO, she's got stuff she hasn't identified or dealt with that goes deep.  

And I'm probably in the minority but I like Lisa Rinna.  I've gone up and down, but after Hong Kong, it's official.  She's a shit stirrer and she's not always right - but I think she tries to navigate the world in a nothing-to-hide way, and she works hard.   She's described the RHBH gig as the "hardest job she's ever had" and I think she has figured out the fact that it is a job.  She's learning to separate herself from "it".

Also, I give major props to Eileen.  When Erica went after her, Eileen rose above the absurdity of the Erica's accusations and misinterpretation and realized Erica was having a majorly bad moment.

Finally, this is the first season I've liked Kyle and Lisa.

I'm the exact opposite - tonight was the first time I actually felt the Rinna hate in myself.  I wanted to smack the smug off her face at that dinner, and then she couldn't STFU, even after stuffing a giant something in her mouth, and then changing the subject to Dorit's cocaine bathroom - she's so obvious and stupid.

OT - I definitely think Erika has issues - her "I'm so cool" persona combined with the constant name-dropping of her designer labels - I'm guessing she wasn't as well off in childhood as her mother's current nice house seems to suggest, and I think she grew up feeling maybe "poor white trashy" or something, so now she's proving that she's made it.  And a lot of the time I think she looks great, but that designer t-shirt dress at Dorit's party, for example, was a "miss" (that she thought would be cool because: designer) so she gets defensive and shoots off the designer's name to let us know that she is rich and fashion forward.  She'd do better to either a) laugh it off and admit she made a mistake, or b) stay cool and say "Who gives a fuck what Dorit thinks?  It's my dress and I like it" without mentioning the designer - that just gives her away.  IMO of course :)

• Love 11