Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, AndySmith said:

You're assuming it was done to objectify her. I guess we see it differently.

Also, there is a difference between an unfavorable review versus objectifying and judging someone. You seem to be confusing the two.

Um, no.  I read the complaint. This was not a situation where EJ was playing in the background. He made them sit through over 4 minutes of his wife's video.

So, if I'm a woman who went to law school, or I'm a minority who went to law school that would piss me off.  Her video had shit all to do with the law. If I went to a conference to learn from a distinguished attorney, I'd be pissed if I had to watch a pop video.

Fuck. That. This was about this guys ego. Nothing more. 

I guess I could be one of those "haters" of EJ, but this story actually makes me feel some sympathy

Edited by CatMomma
because I read it again and realized it read as if I'm an attorney. IANAL.
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Or maybe they just aren't fans.  Have yet to see the Erikas do anything remotely charitable.  Maybe the Erikas can let us in on the charitable side next year.

People throw out the word hate when maybe dislike is more appropriate. 

There are people who dislike her...and then there are people who seem to hate her. Meaning, there tends to be a whole bunch of posts with a vitriolic tone where it seems like Erika could sneeze and she'd be raked over the coals for it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Also, there is a difference between an unfavorable review versus objectifying and judging someone. You seem to be confusing the two.

Um, what did her video have to do with a lawyers's conference. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

That was the point-he just over reached.  I am sure there has been the occasional attorney who had their kid sing an off key rendition of the Star Spangle Banner.  This was particularly egregious because the judiciary attends events with the idea they won't feel uncomfortable.  It was actually an Italian America Attorneys dinner.  These dinners don't come cheap and the organization themselves raise money for great causes.  A big draw is having members of the judiciary and in this case the top jurist in California was present.  I heard about it at the time from someone in attendance and what the article doesn't make clear is some walked away from the presentation.

We already know Tom is a sexist ass, who verbally attacks women in his home and demands respect without showing any-this is just an example of his inappropriateness in his own backyard. 

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Clearly, Tom and Erika are experts in women and gender studies. This was a very helpful and instructive tutorial. Because if ever those present - ESPECIALLY the minorities and women in attendance - needed a lesson on objectification and sexual politics, it's from a wealthy old white man who has no compunction about shushing his wife in public and from the wife who is an icon of feminist liberation because she depends upon men both financially and in the artistic context of patting her puss. 

What would the Janice Rogers Browns and Ming Chins of the world do without such enlightening seminars? 

How exactly DID Ginsburg and Sotomayor get to SCOTUS without seeing Erika Girardi - sorry, Erika Jayne - lick alcohol off of a man's chest? 

• Love 16
On 3/22/2017 at 9:19 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Watched the clip from Dancing with the Stars on WWHL- not only can Erika not sing, she cannot dance for shit either. Oh, and, she is batshit crazy. 

Interesting that Eileen, Rinna and Harry Hamlin were there to cheer Erika on at DWS, but no Tom Girardi......

It is clear that Erika has some deep underlying issues with people in her family ( her son and mother). She is mentally unstable, and therefore no longer entertaining. 

I don't think she is BSC but a person who is very controlled. I dunno if I've ever seen her really joyous - yes she's smiled but it doesn't reach her eyes. So I think when she loses it - she explodes like a volcano.

From what I remember of the few seasons of DWTS I've watched - the first episode family members are in attendance. It's part of the get to know the celebrities schpiel.  So I was sad for her that her mother, son and Tom - NOT one was there

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

That was the point-he just over reached.  I am sure there has been the occasional attorney who had their kid sing an off key rendition of the Star Spangle Banner.  This was particularly egregious because the judiciary attends events with the idea they won't feel uncomfortable.  It was actually an Italian America Attorneys dinner.  These dinners don't come cheap and the organization themselves raise money for great causes.  A big draw is having members of the judiciary and in this case the top jurist in California was present.  I heard about it at the time from someone in attendance and what the article doesn't make clear is some walked away from the presentation.

We already know Tom is a sexist ass, who verbally attacks women in his home and demands respect without showing any-this is just an example of his inappropriateness in his own backyard. 

TG is a TOTAL ass and a DB.

4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

NO she didn't. She got it RIGHT.

8 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Someone upthread said they find Erika normal compared to the others-to each their own, but I can think of many adjectives to describe her: and normal is not even in the same universe! Even on her trip back home to Georgia she brought an abbreviated version of her glam squad. 

I think much of the vitriol towards her is because of how much she toots her own horn. Declaring ad nauseum how fabulous, interesting, and beautiful she thinks she is turns people off. I can't think of one authentic thing about her. 

ErICKs is NOT fabulous, interesting, or beautiful. She's REALLY insecure and always has to be the center of attention. PATHETIC.

16 hours ago, AndySmith said:

She's a bitch because she wouldn't let him touch her?

She's a bitch because she has a WAY too high opinion of herself, and believes that what she says is IMPORTANT - NOT even close.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

There are people who dislike her...and then there are people who seem to hate her. Meaning, there tends to be a whole bunch of posts with a vitriolic tone where it seems like Erika could sneeze and she'd be raked over the coals for it.

Yes, and there are posters who criticize LVP for only saving dogs, and Kyle for enabling her sister, and...what is your point?  People have likes and dislikes when it comes to housewives. Been here a while, and you seem to have a problem with LVP. So what?

I'm cool if she sneezes. As long as she doesn't freak out when someone points out that there is some snot running out of her nose.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, CatMomma said:

Yes, and there are posters who criticize LVP for only saving dogs, and Kyle for enabling her sister, and...what is your point?  People have likes and dislikes when it comes to housewives. Been here a while, and you seem to have a problem with LVP. So what?

I'm cool if she sneezes. As long as she doesn't freak out when someone points out that there is some snot running out of her nose.

I don't have "a problem" with LVP. I simply don't like her and, yes, I have no problem saying it. I have also defended her when it has come to her work with dogs. In other words, I don't demonize every single thing she does, write about her in a vitriolic tone, or find fault with her for the simple sake of finding fault with her. The original poster pointed out that there is a strong backlash against Erika by a faction of posters that goes above and beyond simply disliking someone or simply criticizing what they see on TV - and I agree. As I said above, there is a thread of vitriol toward Erika in a number of posts on this particular board that gets very "extra" as the kids say. YMMV. I certainly didn't single anyone out.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Most of the nonsensical vitriol comes from one poster.  I assumed it was a troll account and put it on ignore.  I am not even particularly fond of Erika, but the blocking has improved my enjoyment of the boards.  I highly recommend it. 

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think she is BSC but a person who is very controlled. I dunno if I've ever seen her really joyous - yes she's smiled but it doesn't reach her eyes. So I think when she loses it - she explodes like a volcano.

From what I remember of the few seasons of DWTS I've watched - the first episode family members are in attendance. It's part of the get to know the celebrities schpiel.  So I was sad for her that her mother, son and Tom - NOT one was there

The only time I can think of her smile reaching her eyes is when she was going over her Hong Kong looks with the glam squad.  I'm sure there are other times, but this is the only one that I remember or noticed.

• Love 11

On the topic of DWTS, I always forget that Joanna Krupa notched the best performance among women to appear as Housewives. Her fame at the time - and thus votes - derived, like Rinna's, from a platform other than Bravo. 

But she was really quite impressive.

Her first week performance was also a salsa: 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, CatMomma said:

As is the same for every cast member. Just find it odd that criticism is now seen as hate by certain posters, especially by those who obviously dislike other members of the cast.  I would say not liking someone means you have a "problem" with them.  Do I give a shit? Not really.

I have a problem with the sweeping generalization that implied if you don't like Erika, then you are a "hater".  I don't think any of these women are above reproach. However, I do find it offensive that if I don't see pantygate the same way as others, then I am somehow slut shaming or saying she asked for it. Nope.

Just to add, I really haven't seen that much hate toward Erika.  Maybe one one or two posters took it too far. The rest have been pretty clear as to why they don't like her.  And, for every "bitch eating crackers post", there has been an equal "you're just jealous" post.

Isn't part of Erika Jayne shock value?  I just always figured since she doesn't have much of a voice, her songs are mediocre, the Erika Jayne persona is a bit of a diversion.  So if one doesn't say, like her music, and essentially her "act", they are a hater.

I agree if someone doesn't agree with Erika's version of "Pantygate" then there reasoning is flawed, they are a hater.  This is prevalent throughout the show this year-that was this person's intent, that is what they are thinking, so and so did this because they feel this way, so and so didn't do this because they thought the other person didn't care about their feelings and she tells everybody, everybody is talking about it.

• Love 8

Here is the DWTS clip of Erika.

On the Youtube DWTS site, I was looking at the views counts by celebrity. Erika is at number 8. Below her are Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr T and Nancy Kerrigan. Top spot went to Bonner  - mainly because of the crotch grab. David Ross was in second.

It’ll be interesting to see how views by celeb dance relate to eliminations or if there is any correlation

• Love 4
15 hours ago, CatMomma said:

I have a problem with the sweeping generalization that implied if you don't like Erika, then you are a "hater".  I don't think any of these women are above reproach. However, I do find it offensive that if I don't see pantygate the same way as others, then I am somehow slut shaming or saying she asked for it. Nope.

But I didn't say any of this. Not once. Or even close. I didn't even mention pantygate.  Nowhere in there did I say that if you don't see it my way, or if you don't like Erika, then you are a hater. In fact, I made a distinction that there are those who seem to dislike Erika in the general way that we all dislike certain cast members and others who seem to take it to an extreme that I really don't see with most other cast members. And I wasn't even the original poster who commented on some of the intensity coming Erika's way, I was simply agreeing with someone else's observation. You are finding fault with something I didn't even say.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But I didn't say any of this. Not once. Or even close. I didn't even mention pantygate.  Nowhere in there did I say that if you don't see it my way, or if you don't like Erika, then you are a hater. In fact, I made a distinction that there are those who seem to dislike Erika in the general way that we all dislike certain cast members and others who seem to take it to an extreme that I really don't see with most other cast members. And I wasn't even the original poster who commented on some of the intensity coming Erika's way, I was simply agreeing with someone else's observation. You are finding fault with something I didn't even say.

I was responding to a post you made agreeing with another poster about the Erika hate. Please point out where I said you made those accusations.

Erika isnt getting more hate than any other housewife. Perhaps if you were talking about a specific poster with your "sneeze" comment, then you should have specified. Otherwise, it did seem to be a broad brush.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But you COULD have said that so it's like you were alluding to it. So, basically, you said it. TM Erika. 

Sorry, I couldn't resist. 

• Love 15
23 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I think there is perhaps one poster who is fairly vitriolic.  I am guilty of zeroing in on the minutia-I have said I don't like the fact Erika doesn't say please or thank you.  So that is a fairly minor infraction in the world of RH infractions, misdemeanors and felonies.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think there is perhaps one poster who is fairly vitriolic.  I am guilty of zeroing in on the minutia-I have said I don't like the fact Erika doesn't say please or thank you.  So that is a fairly minor infraction in the world of RH infractions, misdemeanors and felonies.

and have we seen her show us anything that wasn't about her? She's in her second year and I'd think we'd have seen a charity, a friendship or her doing for someone else at this point. Well besides standing by Yolanda which was a storyline and not real so it doesn't count.

• Love 12

I imagine that part of her contract for DWTS stipulates that she'll only dance to her songs, which is brilliant. It's advertising for music and might help her turn her hobby into a career. I feel badly for any real fans of DWTS who'll have to suffer through her music for a season.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

I imagine that part of her contract for DWTS stipulates that she'll only dance to her songs, which is brilliant. It's advertising for music and might help her turn her hobby into a career. I feel badly for any real fans of DWTS who'll have to suffer through her music for a season.

I was thinking the same thing.  Here is a list http://www.buddytv.com/articles/dancing-with-the-stars/dancing-with-the-stars-spoiler-63881.aspx of Monday's dances.  Erika is dancing the Foxtrot to "bad Intentions" by Niyckee Heaton.  So it seems after week one the audience has been spared.

• Love 8

I look at Erika's life and I just can't help thinking "what is her problem?!"  To me, someone slugging through a tough job day after day and working to put my kids through college, she could have the life of Riley.  And I'm not talking about just having lunch on Rodeo Drive and shopping.  I mean she's got all of her material needs met (and then some).  She has lots of time. She can travel. She can support causes that mean a lot to her.  If she wants, she could go to school or something - maybe start a business. If she's so worried about her son the cop, maybe start a charity that supports law enforcement in some way?

But instead she chooses this life - awful music and singing, a sycophantic glam squad......I guess she kind of strikes me as someone who is deeply unhappy because I just can't imagine choosing what she does when I didn't have to! 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Here is a list http://www.buddytv.com/articles/dancing-with-the-stars/dancing-with-the-stars-spoiler-63881.aspx of Monday's dances.  Erika is dancing the Foxtrot to "bad Intentions" by Niyckee Heaton.  So it seems after week one the audience has been spared.

It's too bad. I was really looking forward to the How Many Fucks Foxtrot. ?

Thank goodness for the reprieve. Truthfully, I don't think there is enough variation in her songs that they could use them for every dance.

• Love 18
14 hours ago, lunastartron said:

On the topic of DWTS, I always forget that Joanna Krupa notched the best performance among women to appear as Housewives. Her fame at the time - and thus votes - derived, like Rinna's, from a platform other than Bravo. 

But she was really quite impressive.

Her first week performance was also a salsa: 

Wow.  She was pretty good.  She has a fluidity of movement and lightness on her feet that Erika doesn't.  Watching this clip and then watching Erika's right after makes me think that Erika's dancing experience is hurting her rather than helping.  She's used to hitting marks and poses with kind of an exaggerated oomph so that it translates across the venue, which works for club, but not for ballroom.  

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CatMomma said:

I was responding to a post you made agreeing with another poster about the Erika hate. Please point out where I said you made those accusations.

Erika isnt getting more hate than any other housewife. Perhaps if you were talking about a specific poster with your "sneeze" comment, then you should have specified. Otherwise, it did seem to be a broad brush.

You quoted me and then talked about how you resent people saying that if you disagree with them, then you are a hater. So, you quoted me but you weren't referring to me? Huh?

And I do think there is a thread of animosity toward Erika that goes above and beyond other Housewives. People talking about her "overused" and "old" vagina. People making up stories about how she is not allowed by Tom to ever talk to straight men. The list goes on and on. If you don't see it that way, that's fine. We can agree to disagree. But, in the words of Tamra, that IS MY OPINION. I really don't know why it bothers you so much - especially if, as you now claim, you weren't saying that I made those accusations.

At this point, this discussion is becoming totally circular and going nowhere, so I'm not going to respond to it anymore.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Wow.  She was pretty good.  She has a fluidity of movement and lightness on her feet that Erika doesn't.  Watching this clip and then watching Erika's right after makes me think that Erika's dancing experience is hurting her rather than helping.  She's used to hitting marks and poses with kind of an exaggerated oomph so that it translates across the venue, which works for club, but not for ballroom.  

I see 2 categories of the DWTS housewives. Those who were on DWTS before they were housewives and those who got to be on DWTS because of the Bravo franchise. Lisa Rinna and Diana Kruppa were on because Rinna was an actress and Diana a model. So I’m not counting them as "RH" contestants. Lisa Vanderpump, Nene Leakes, Kim Zolciack and Erika Giradi. The Housewives who made it to DWTS got there because of their Bravolebrity status (There are 2 choices for HW’s to spread their wings in reality tv either DWTS or Celebrity Apprentice). Nene was the highest ranking so far of this group on DWTS – she was eliminated in week 7 which I guess means she was eliminated because of her 6th dance.  I don’t think Erika will make it as far. The people who had higher judge dance scores than Erika have much bigger fan bases and their personal clips were more appealing to the Disney/ABC audience. I was surprised that Erika doesn’t have a huge twitter following. I assumed as a “dance music performer” with her customer base  - she’d be all up in social media to promote herself.  I hope she surprises me and gains a “new audience/fan base” because I’d like her to beat Nene in the HW who made it the furthest.

Erika also doesn’t have the power of a good editor for DWTS. For her music videos they cut & splice together the 5 second shots where her face, makeup and pose look the best. Even the dance parts of her videos, you don’t see her transition from let’s say the floor to standing, or how she gets up after a split. Her live performances, she does even less “dancing”, she walks around, gets lifted up, throw in a pat the puss move and the main gyrating dancing is being done by the male dancers she has.

In case you missed it, Erika’s final don’t peek at my puss squat after her unicorn salsa

giphy.gif

• Love 5

Erica was heavy footed and awkward  on DWTS. She admits to being raunchy and the judges concurred. Her lack of spouse or real family members tells us she is all fluff, and no substance. Her own family could have cared less about her mediocre at best performance. Abandoned son and "cold" mom, as well as her AWOL hubbie knew it was another misguided EJ promotion & wisely steered clear. 

• Love 4
On 3/24/2017 at 7:26 PM, CatMomma said:

Yes, and there are posters who criticize LVP for only saving dogs, 

I dont care what form of life LVP is saving. Its better than being a heartless, souless human who only cares about themselves.(that's just a general statement I'm making. Not specifically referring to anyone's comments)

Keeping on topic (for Mods sake) I really do think Erika has a lot of sadness from her past that she's never resolved. She's just dealt with it by being tough, learning from it and calling it the "past" because thats what it is. But can she dance? I'll be watching tomorrow!

• Love 5

On DWTS, Maksim who is teamed up with Heather from Glee will not be dancing tonight. He got injured during practice on Friday so Heather will dance with a fill in professional.

Don't know how this will affect scoring.

I'll be watching tonight. I think bottom three will be Mr. T, Charo, and Chris - with Chris being eliminated.

But I do also think there is a possibility that Erika might be in the bottom 3 if any of the bottom 3 I mentioned have a bigger fan base.

I read some more of the comments on the DWTS - there were a few likes for Erika but overall I'm seeing Gurl Bye!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

On DWTS, Maksim who is teamed up with Heather from Glee will not be dancing tonight. He got injured during practice on Friday so Heather will dance with a fill in professional.

Don't know how this will affect scoring.

I'll be watching tonight. I think bottom three will be Mr. T, Charo, and Chris - with Chris being eliminated.

But I do also think there is a possibility that Erika might be in the bottom 3 if any of the bottom 3 I mentioned have a bigger fan base.

I read some more of the comments on the DWTS - there were a few likes for Erika but overall I'm seeing Gurl Bye!

Does someone go home tonight based on last week's scores?  Are only the two/three with the worst scores subject to elimination?  I know there is a DWTS thread but I don't think they want an Erika-centric bent on the thread.  I am thinking Chris is the one to go because he doesn't really dance.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Does someone go home tonight based on last week's scores?  Are only the two/three with the worst scores subject to elimination?  I know there is a DWTS thread but I don't think they want an Erika-centric bent on the thread.  I am thinking Chris is the one to go because he doesn't really dance.

The dancer with the lowest combined total ( votes and scores) goes home tonight.  I will be shocked it it isn't Chris.  So this elimination will show the 3 "who are in danger" (yuh).  There will be someone there who will create gasps.  ho hum  

• Love 1
Just now, zoeysmom said:

Yes someone will be eliminated tonight.

I think everyone still does their new dance performance for this week. In between the new dance numbers, they will bring 3 or 4 couples on stage and announce which ones of those are safe and which ones are in the bottom 3. They continue to do this until they have the bottom 3. Once they announce the couples in the bottom 3 they bring those 3 up on stage and reveal who is going home. Then the loser has one last dance with his partner.

As far as the DWTS thread, the overall feeling I get there is that the majority of people posting there don't know who Erika is outside of DWTS and most of them don't think much of her. They mainly talk about their top 3 or 6 and I haven't seen anyone listing her in their list.

I'm gonna try to watch live tonight and look at twitter at the same time.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I was about to post something similar:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4354026/Erika-Girardi-slams-double-standards-raunchy-DWTS.html  Erika seems to go a little further.

It would seem to me it would foolhardy to call the judge(s) sexist.  They went on quite a bit about Bonner and the sexiness of the dance, it just wasn't deemed raunchy.  http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/video/most-recent/VDKA3745540

C'mon Glib bring it if you want the damn Lamborghini. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I was about to post something similar:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4354026/Erika-Girardi-slams-double-standards-raunchy-DWTS.html  Erika seems to go a little further.

It would seem to me it would foolhardy to call the judge(s) sexist.  They went on quite a bit about Bonner and the sexiness of the dance, it just wasn't deemed raunchy.  http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/video/most-recent/VDKA3745540

C'mon Glib bring it if you want the damn Lamborghini. 

You called him GLIB...giggling

Freudian slip?

Are the going for a sexy/raunchy foxtrot tonight?

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

You called him GLIB...giggling

Freudian slip?

Are the going for a sexy/raunchy foxtrot tonight?

I think HunterHunted said it best-How Many Fucks Do I give Foxtrot.

I watched it last week and will watch it this week.  I had been turned off in the past when there was too much talking and not enough dancing.  With so many contestants they gotta dance to be fit in.  I will certainly read your posts if you are doing the twitter/watch the show thing.  I am west coast so I don't get until 11 pm east coast time.

Apparently very Freudian-he is glib with his comments towards LVP.

Since I think I miss the point of the show, my neighbor talks about ringers and unfairness with professional dancers, gymnasts, skaters I don't get if it is like a remedial dance show, or showcasing stars and their ability to dance.  She asked me about Erika, apparently she was more in the "what the hell was that camp".  When I mentioned Erika has a full time choreographer who was with the Pussycat Dolls she was confused. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I think HunterHunted said it best-How Many Fucks Do I give Foxtrot.

I watched it last week and will watch it this week.  I had been turned off in the past when there was too much talking and not enough dancing.  With so many contestants they gotta dance to be fit in.  I will certainly read your posts if you are doing the twitter/watch the show thing.  I am west coast so I don't get until 11 pm east coast time.

Apparently very Freudian-he is glib with his comments towards LVP.

Since I think I miss the point of the show, my neighbor talks about ringers and unfairness with professional dancers, gymnasts, skaters I don't get if it is like a remedial dance show, or showcasing stars and their ability to dance.  She asked me about Erika, apparently she was more in the "what the hell was that camp".  When I mentioned Erika has a full time choreographer who was with the Pussycat Dolls she was confused. 

Gleb is an asshole - this is the second interview I've seen him take a jab at LVP

Your neighbor is really into DWTS like the people who post on the PTV thread. I don't watch this show enough but you will learn some things going over there. The posters talk about the professionals too...I keep wondering where's Cheryl Burke and Derek. I also don't see Tony - Nene's partner - I think his back gave out Ha! I do get what your friend is saying about the gymnasts and ice skaters - especially the ones who make it to the Olympics - they spend hours with choreographers and ballet teachers. So these athletes are trained in body movement, finger, toes, extensions, frames, and transitions. Which is more of an advantage than let's say what the Chicago Cubs has ever had in his life. Nicole Schwerzz...can't spell her name - she was the former "main" Pussycat Doll and Mikey worked with her for years so she did have an advantage - I think she won the year she was on. As for Erika - she should be so much better if Mikey has really been working her, but then I think of the videos of her performances at Clubs and she sort of just prances Reeeeaaaaaaalllly slow. If your neighbor is a DWTS fan she should remember Nicole Schwerzzzer...then she might be able to connect Mikey to Erika.

I'll try to watch, post and read twitter. If I fail I will definitely post something at 10:00 PM eastern.

• Love 2

Nancy Kerrigan danced first, Erika danced second.

They both scored a total of 28.

Len called Erika's dance a Beverly Hills Foxtrot.

Gleb was dressed as a cop, Erika's stance being pulled over and dancing to get out of a ticket...okie dokies

C79vfcIW0AAy3Gr.jpg

• Love 4

Charo and Nick danced. Nick also did the Foxtrot and I have to say Erika did better.

Both Charo and Nick scored lower I think 24 and 25?

I have to say on Twitter some of the celebs have some big PR behind them. Such as Normani, Simone...these celebs haven't even danced and their tweets drown out the ones who have danced

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Nancy Kerrigan danced first, Erika danced second.

They both scored a total of 28.

Len called Erika's dance a Beverly Hills Foxtrot.

Gleb was dressed as a cop, Erika's stance being pulled over and dancing to get out of a ticket...okie dokies

C79vfcIW0AAy3Gr.jpg

But did she flip out that it was unfairly representing LEOs and we don't know what she goes through every night?

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

But did she flip out that it was unfairly representing LEOs and we don't know what she goes through every night?

It felt kind of icky - she is trying to get out of a speeding ticket and so she is sexually aggressive with a cop. I dunno how to explain it.

Her makeup was beautiful. She was more Erika Giradi then Tammy Faye Jayne

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So 28 is really good right?  Last week that would have put her in the top four.  Gleb can hear the roar of the Lamborghini.

Nick the bachelor scored higher last week. This week's dance he scored below Erika and Nancy.

Heather from Glee and Bonner the Bull rider scored higher. Simone just danced she got a 29. Highest score so far is Bonner I think

• Love 2