Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim, Kanye, Kris, Khloe, MJ and Kendall along with Kanye's cousin and aunt filmed Celebrity Family Feud today. Kendall often seems like she can barely string two sentences together so I wonder why she got picked for this? The clips Kim posted backstage Kanye looks genuinely excited. I can see him doing well with this.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/02/24/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-kendall-khloe-kris-family-feud-taping/

That is so bizarre, are they going to be doing other reality/game shows now? Big Brother? The Amazing Race? Survivor? The Price is Right?

When Kim was explaining it at the with Kanye next to her, did anybody else get the impression she was talking into a mirror?

Edited by GaT
X
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

When Kim was eplaining it at the with Kanye next to her, did anybody else get the impression she was talking into a mirror?

It did look that way, maybe she was pretending she was in her bathroom. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GaT said:

That is so bizarre, are they going to be doing other reality/game shows now? Big Brother? The Amazing Race? Survivor? The Price is Right?

When Kim was explaining it at the with Kanye next to her, did anybody else get the impression she was talking into a mirror?

Most likely they were filming an episode of KUWTK,  and with E! Being a cable network owned by N B C, which Harvey and also Ellen are contracted to .... not much to see here other than rich people getting richer.  

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2018 at 11:37 PM, GaT said:

Kim’s pushing for Naked and Afraid.... she told Kris to get her an audition for Naked.  

• Love 2

Kim, Khloe, & Kourtney are in Tokyo for a "babymoon" before Khloe gives birth. First, Khloe is 8 months along, WTF is she doing traveling all the way to Tokyo? What if something goes wrong? She has her doctor flying to Cleveland to deliver the baby, is the doctor going to be able to fly to Tokyo if there's an emergency? It really seems stupidly risky to me.

As for Kourtney & Kim, they went out last night. This is what they looked like.

49A25F8400000578-5440949-image-a-6_15197

Kim is in head to toe Yeezy.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim, Khloe, & Kourtney are in Tokyo for a "babymoon" before Khloe gives birth. First, Khloe is 8 months along, WTF is she doing traveling all the way to Tokyo? What if something goes wrong? She has her doctor flying to Cleveland to deliver the baby, is the doctor going to be able to fly to Tokyo if there's an emergency? It really seems stupidly risky to me.

They're millionaires and that's what they're wearing?  Kim looks like she's heading to the gym in that get up.  Mind you that's super UGLY gym wear.

Yeah, I don't understand flying at 8 months even if you flew private.  Especially that far away.   Its her first child and pregnancy (I think).  I would assume she would be super overprotective

• Love 7
14 hours ago, GaT said:

someone has to wear that shit. they've got a warehouse full of it. Bet Kanye comes home everyday with a new outfit for her. Kourtney shirt, does it say "open"? is it neon or just glow in the dark. Kim has man legs and camel toe. George Costanza wore that coat much better. 

• Love 7
On 2/24/2018 at 11:37 PM, GaT said:

Kim’s pushing for Naked and Afraid.... she told Kris to get her an audition for Naked.  

• Love 2
(edited)
On 2/28/2018 at 12:22 AM, GaT said:

Kim, Khloe, & Kourtney are in Tokyo for a "babymoon" before Khloe gives birth. First, Khloe is 8 months along, WTF is she doing traveling all the way to Tokyo?

Second, a "babymoon" is supposed to be a romantic trip for the expectant couple, not a family trip. But Tristan must already be half checked out of the relationship.

Jenna Fisher (Pam from The Office) happened to stay at the same hotel as the Ks and posted a pic of Kim and Kourtney in the lobby. Both are buried in their phones and oblivious to their surroundings. Kim's ass is grotesque as always.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Second, a "babymoon" is supposed to be a romantic trip for the expectant couple, not a family trip. But Tristan must already be half checked out of the relationship.

Jenna Fisher (Pam from The Office) happened to stay at the same hotel as the Ks and posted a pic of Kim and Kourtney in the lobby. Both are buried in their phones and oblivious to their surroundings. Kim's ass is grotesque as always.

Look at the shoes Kim is wearing, ridiculous with leggings.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Kimmy’s legs look so ridiculous (as in grotesque bad). He ankle is like 1/15th of the butt cheek it’s supporting.

• Love 3

Kim’s hair. WTF. How can she have that much black hair suddenly, no ones hair grows that fast. 

Her ass is gross. The only time lve seen asses like that are at the race track. The Kentucky Derby is coming up,if  Kim attends her add will be right at home.

Those shoes are way too small. She could ( I wish) break an ankle. 

• Love 3

With Ryan Seacrest getting snubbed by so many top stars at the OSCARS, I wonder what the K family will do... publicly support him or pull back and see how it pans out legally? They are heavily invested in the E network. They might find themselves boycotted if they are too vocal in support. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim’s hair. WTF. How can she have that much black hair suddenly, no ones hair grows that fast. 

Its supposed to look like that. She's had black showing since she dyed her hair pink. Last night she posted a video of her hairdresser brushing black onto the top of her hair.

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Its supposed to look like that. She's had black showing since she dyed her hair pink. Last night she posted a video of her hairdresser brushing black onto the top of her hair.

all it does it make your roots look super greasy!

45 minutes ago, GaT said:

I saw this on E!online about the shower. Can someone look at the first picture & tell me whose face Khloe is using now, because it sure isn't hers.

http://www.eonline.com/news/919882/khloe-kardashian-celebrates-most-luxurious-baby-shower-with-family-and-friends

I think that's pregnancy face combating with the fillers and whatever else injections the Kardashian-Jenner women are getting to keep that sex pot/bombshell look.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

So, Kim Zolciak and her daughter are in with this bunch now? Ridiculous pictures on Daily Mail of everyone's enormous trout pouts. 

Kim Zolciak and her daughter Brielle have pretty much gone to every big reality star's event this year. They were even at rapper Gucci Mane's televised wedding last year. 

• Love 1

I don’t believe Khloe is really pregnant. I hate all the conspiracy theories about pregnant celebs, but things don’t add up here. Khloe had fertility issues, and now in her 8th month of a high risk pregnancy she jets off to Japan. She has battled her weight all her life, yet miraculously hardly gained any weight during her pregnancy. She wears skin tight clothing, always with big dusters over them, and sky high heels. 

In this photo comparing Khloe and Tia Mowry, there is a line between Khloe’s boobs and belly that looks like one of those silicone prosthetic bellies (Moon Bump). 

480CC8DC-1E66-4C32-9A13-28D1FEC2C2BC.jpeg

• Love 3

The sisters and their mother with Khloe at Khloe's shower. Why is Kylie wearing a robe? Why is Kourtney wearing just a jacket? Why is Kendall wearing what looks like a "Murphy Brown" suit? Kim's back to her "natural" hair color/extensions and she looks SUPER happy to be there and Kris's dress isn't flattering on her and the shoes she's wearing don't match. So many questions with this picture.

20180311_151134.jpg

• Love 6

The funny thing is I keep seeing articles calling the shower "star-studdet" yet Kim and Brielle are the only "stars" I keep seeing pics of. Must have been overloaded with A-listers lol

Kylie's friend Jordyn wore something that looked like lingerie with a sweater around it. Such weird clothing choices from all of them.

I think the shower must have had some kind of pajama/lingerie theme? Or something like that because Kourtney, Kylie, Kris & possibly Khloe are clearly wearing some kind of lounging pajamas/robes, but if there was, why aren't Kendall & Kim wearing them? Did one of them start a lingerie line?

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

20180311_151134.jpg

Almost everyone's faces look frozen, only Kylie is making a semi-successful attempt at a smile. Kendall used to be the "natural" one but with the lip fillers she looks like a duck.

And maybe it's just me, but I would be super-paranoid to have so many balloons on the floor at a baby shower - what if the pregnant lady trips on one?

Edited by chocolatine

To be fair, I only put on 8 lbs when I was pregnant. My baby was over 8 lbs, and I went full term. However, I stopped drinking, stopped indulging my Starbucks habit, ate better than I ever have, and got some exercise almost every day. So if she is taking care of herself, you never know. 

I also wouldn’t have dreamed of getting on a plane at 8 months, and I did not have a high risk pregnancy.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I don’t believe Khloe is really pregnant. I hate all the conspiracy theories about pregnant celebs, but things don’t add up here. Khloe had fertility issues, and now in her 8th month of a high risk pregnancy she jets off to Japan. She has battled her weight all her life, yet miraculously hardly gained any weight during her pregnancy. She wears skin tight clothing, always with big dusters over them, and sky high heels. 

In this photo comparing Khloe and Tia Mowry, there is a line between Khloe’s boobs and belly that looks like one of those silicone prosthetic bellies (Moon Bump). 

She’s not pregnant.  I’m 100% certain she’s not.

• Love 2
On 3/4/2018 at 6:40 AM, Kokapetl said:

Kimmy’s legs look so ridiculous (as in grotesque bad). He ankle is like 1/15th of the butt cheek it’s supporting.

OMG, she’s so grotesque and deformed!  And the sad part is that she did it to herself on purpose.  I don’t get it; I really don’t.  She has to be mentally ill.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim Zolciak and her daughter Brielle have pretty much gone to every big reality star's event this year. They were even at rapper Gucci Mane's televised wedding last year. 

So Kim has to debate whether or not to cut Mr and Mrs Tom Hanks from Kris’s big holiday party but Kim and Brielle are considered close enough friends to come to a baby shower?

Kendall looks like she’s packing a half dozen pair of Robs sock line in her trousers. Kim looks miserable. 

Is Kris pretending she’s pregnant, that looks like a maternity top?

• Love 1

They all look awkward in the photos from the baby shower because they are bad actors. Everyone in the photo has been pregnant EXCEPT Khloe and Kendall, so they feel embarrassed going along with the charade of “Khloe’s pregnancy”. 

Why wasn’t Khloe honest about the situation and admit they are either adopting or using a surrogate?! 

5 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

They all look awkward in the photos from the baby shower because they are bad actors. Everyone in the photo has been pregnant EXCEPT Khloe and Kendall, so they feel embarrassed going along with the charade of “Khloe’s pregnancy”. 

Why wasn’t Khloe honest about the situation and admit they are either adopting or using a surrogate?! 

So friend juliegirlJ if you were in the delivery room with Khloe and saw the baby come out of her vajayjay live all in front of you would you still believe that she was never pregnant? LoL I'm just curious. 

She never intended to get pregnant with Lamar, after she saw his drug habits she probably got used the birth control shot and a IUD. I know this isn't possible but you get what I'm saying here. 

The fertility "problems" was nothing more than PimpMomma Kris adding a bit of drama to Khloe's story because hadn't by that time she and Lamar weren't really shown on the show together much if at all?

This is all IMHO of course ??

• Love 7
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Apparently Khloe posed topless for her maternity jeans line. She is baring part of her bump, but the whole thing looks photoshopped. Look at the size of her boobs in the first picture compared to the second picture.

khloe-kardashian-19.jpg&w=400&q=70

khloe-kardashian-61.jpg&w=400&q=70

Well of course it's photoshopped, they can't post a picture of a glass of water without photoshopping it. She's not going to post unphotoshopped pictures of herself.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Well of course it's photoshopped, they can't post a picture of a glass of water without photoshopping it. She's not going to phost unphotoshopped pictures of herself.

Right, but I meant in the context of whether or not her belly is fake. It seems like the torso was really messed with in the first picture.

7 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Right, but I meant in the context of whether or not her belly is fake. It seems like the torso was really messed with in the first picture.

I don't think it's because it's fake, I think it's because there's some Kardashian/Jenner version of the prefect pregnancy bump, & Khloe is making sure it looks like she has it. Her bump is probably a lot droopier & lumpier looking in real life.

• Love 4
On 3/14/2018 at 5:08 PM, chocolatine said:

Apparently Khloe posed topless for her maternity jeans line. She is baring part of her bump, but the whole thing looks photoshopped. Look at the size of her boobs in the first picture compared to the second picture.

khloe-kardashian-19.jpg&w=400&q=70

khloe-kardashian-61.jpg&w=400&q=70

What makes her maternity jeans any different from the others already out? They look the same.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

What makes her maternity jeans any different from the others already out? They look the same.

Her jeans is for women with "curves", so I'm guessing her maternity stuff has extra ass room. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She makes money from these - that’s the difference!

• Love 5

Too bad their fans don't understand that their products are your run of the mill - jeans, makeup, perfume, with a tacky K on it and $200 markup.

I remember laughing out loud when Kylie talked about developing her makeup.  I didn't realize she re-invented talc and somehow earned a chemistry degree in the middle of all that selfie taking. 

Edited by chabelisaywow
grammar is a bitch
  • Love 8
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Juliegirlj said:

She also has no swelling/weight gain in her face which you'd expect for someone with her body type. It's like when Beyonce faked her pregnancy with Blue, her face stayed thin, but she was much fuller when she actually carried her twins. If she is faking, that's ridiculous. Kim had no fucks to give about using a surrogate, so I don't know why Khloe wouldn't just come clean.

Edited by BitterApple

So I read Kim has it in her "will" that if she becomes incapacitated and "shitting herself" she still needs to be made up, hair and nails done everyday. 

Dont you you have to be actually dead before your "will" is even opened?

23 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Dont you you have to be actually dead before your "will" is even opened?

It's probably some kind of "living will", even though I think those are basically for medical care. I would guess you can add other stuff to it. She must be the most insecure person in the world.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, GaT said:

It's probably some kind of "living will", even though I think those are basically for medical care. I would guess you can add other stuff to it. She must be the most insecure person in the world.

I'm sure her glam squad can't wait to waste their time making up diaper wearing Kim and contouring her wrinkled face. Depending on who they do get to fulfill her desires, I imagine she'll come out looking like Bette Davis in "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?"

• Love 1
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

I'm sure her glam squad can't wait to waste their time making up diaper wearing Kim and contouring her wrinkled face. Depending on who they do get to fulfill her desires, I imagine she'll come out looking like Bette Davis in "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?"

That's what I was wondering who does Kim think if she's old or God forbid incopacitated and would need total care and unable to talk, who will be keeping up her appearance? The kid's? Someone she/Kanye/the kid's (if they're old enough) hire?