Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Half of them don't even look like themselves. And Kim is now an android?

Yeah.. it didn’t make any sense. It was supposed to be a callback but.. I don’t know. It’s just a lot of nothingness to me and does nothing for me. I don’t know. I’ll watch this upcoming season out of habit but I don’t even care anymore.

Khloe should take the baby, Kylie can't even take care of a pet.

I would rather have a stray pack of dogs take care of the baby than those 2 idiots & that entire family. I can't imagine how that loser Kim feels about this news. Even showing her usual fugliness for the paps & the leeches (Daily Mail) wouldn't work this time .

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2

Not really a media item but I wasn't sure where else to put it.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=87314#more-87314

Blind Gossip:

[Blind Gossip] We told you a couple of years ago that this mother’s dream publicity scenario was to have three pregnancies at once in her family. She just could not get three of her kids to do this at the same time! The fact that not a single member of the family is happily married does not matter to her. She NEVER gave up on this story line, and has been pushing for it ever since.

She’s now got two. We’re waiting for that third shoe to drop!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Blind Gossip:

[Blind Gossip] We told you a couple of years ago that this mother’s dream publicity scenario was to have three pregnancies at once in her family. She just could not get three of her kids to do this at the same time! The fact that not a single member of the family is happily married does not matter to her. She NEVER gave up on this story line, and has been pushing for it ever since.

"The fact that not a single member of the family is happily married"

Is that a subtle way of saying something about Kim & Kanye? Not that I could ever conceive of being "happily" married to either one of them. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, GaT said:

"The fact that not a single member of the family is happily married"

Is that a subtle way of saying something about Kim & Kanye? Not that I could ever conceive of being "happily" married to either one of them. 

Would have been really nice if more than one of her grandkids was born to married parents.

• Love 2
On 9/25/2017 at 11:53 AM, mwell345 said:

Blind Gossip:

Bingo! 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735365-khloe-kardashian-reportedly-pregnant-with-boyfriend-tristan-thompsons-baby

"Khloe Kardashian is reportedly pregnant and expecting her first child with boyfriend and Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson, according to Us Weekly's Nicholas Hautman.  

TMZ reported the same. "

• Love 2

I'm trying to think of an un-crass way to put this, but I hope Blake Griffin...uhhh...takes precautions if he's indeed hooking up with Kendall, lest he destroy her modeling career. 
(OK, I guess there have been VS models that have been pregnant and returned to modeling, but still...no.)

Edited by Phishbulb
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Bingo! 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735365-khloe-kardashian-reportedly-pregnant-with-boyfriend-tristan-thompsons-baby

"Khloe Kardashian is reportedly pregnant and expecting her first child with boyfriend and Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson, according to Us Weekly's Nicholas Hautman.  

TMZ reported the same. "

I can't believe it. How long do you think before Kourtney lures Scott back into her bed?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I just realized, without even trying, two of Kim's sisters have been taken out of the "sexiest Kardashian" race. Did Kim sabotage their birth control?

Here I was thinking Kris sabotaged their birth control. This all sounds so freakishly planned, which I hope all parties involved were in on the plan. This whole thing sounds like a bad sitcom. I am already rolling my eyes at the contrived wacky hijinks that will ensue.

• Love 6

Daily Mail reported yesterday that Kim is very unhappy that Kylie is pregnant. Way to make it all about you, Kim! She can't stand for the spotlight to be off of her for one hot minute. I can't even imagine how she feels about Khloe's news. Besides, this is Kim's third kid. Nobody cares. Especially since she's going the surrogate route there's no baby bump to take photo's of or talk about how beautiful she looks this time around. Poor, poor Kimmy. 

• Love 8

I bet Kim totally regrets hiring a surrogate now. Since her baby is "out of sight, out of mind" until it actually gets here, she's not going to get any attention for this pregnancy. Not to mention it's her third kid vs. Kylie's first, so she's going to lose on that front as well. 

Plus Kylie is only 20 and can milk the hell out of the "cool, young mom" thing. Kim is pushing 40 and she can't. Even Khloe has the hot NBA baby daddy while Kim has bloated, loony Kanye. She is most definitely sticking a few pins in some voodoo dolls right now.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Maya said:

Whoever is in charge of "marketing" Kim's impending baby is failing miserably. I'm not sure I would even know about it if I hadn't read it here. Very little press. 

She was determined not to spend nine months looking like ORCA and then spend another year or more working to get back to her "pre baby" shape. Now that she has gone the surrogate route, no one cares about her, too many have done it before and its old news. She gets to pose with her newborn and her hot body and talk about how grateful she is to her surrogate for making her dream come thru, blah blah blah. 

• Love 5

Can we just talk for a minute about how Khloe and Kylie, the most atrocious and utterly foul members of this family have procreated and are going to be MOTHERS?

Think about this.  It's horrifying.  And when you consider that they all say that khloe practically raised Kylie.....these poor babies.  They are doomed.  #savethekbabies 

• Love 10

I was watching E!News tonight, & they started out the program with the Ks & the host said was something like "I was off for 2 days & I come back to half the Kardashians supposedly pregnant". I thought it was interesting that they used the word "supposedly", there has been no official confirmation of any pregnancy from the Kardashians. I wonder why? I'm pretty sure they're leaking the stories, why not publically confirm it? 

The also showed a TH from the show of Khloe talking about Tristan & saying that he wanted 5 or 6 kids & all I could think of was "Yeah, but he wants them with 5 or 6 different baby mommas". He's going to dump her ass.

Edited by GaT
Because K & H are two different letters
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Can we just talk for a minute about how Khloe and Kylie, the most atrocious and utterly foul members of this family have procreated and are going to be MOTHERS?

Think about this.  It's horrifying.  And when you consider that they all say that khloe practically raised Kylie.....these poor babies.  They are doomed.  #savethekbabies 

Kimmy is more atrocious and foul, IMO. But yeah it's all terrible.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Awful angle on this pap shot of Kim, from a Radar story about the Dash store incident. Her lips look deformed. Bad plump-up job?

Kim Kardashian-Dash-Store-Robbery-911-Calls-pp.jpg

If I randomly saw this pictures somewhere, I don't think I would have identified it as Kim. I think I would have assumed she was one of the "Real Housewives".

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

If I randomly saw this pictures somewhere, I don't think I would have identified it as Kim. I think I would have assumed she was one of the "Real Housewives".

For real, Kim showed pictures of her Playboy spread in honor of Hef's passing and she doesn't even look the same anymore. She's taken away all the Armenian features from her face and body, sad really that's what I liked most about Kim. She wasn't that cookie cutter "LA plastic surgery" looking woman that she is now.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

For real, Kim showed pictures of her Playboy spread in honor of Hef's passing and she doesn't even look the same anymore. She's taken away all the Armenian features from her face and body, sad really that's what I liked most about Kim. She wasn't that cookie cutter "LA plastic surgery" looking woman that she is now.

In "honor of Hef dying" she posts pictures of herself....  How thoughtful to make it about her.

If I recall she didn't want to do those pictures. She didn't want to be photographed nude.. cause she didn't want to be known just for her tits and ass. Pimp mommy sold her out and she had to do the shoot. And now that's all she'd known for tits and ass.

3 hours ago, Frost said:

She looks like she's wearing one of those head collar devices I needed for my dog after surgery.

Don't give her any ideas.. remember her homemade chokers made of torn pieces of denim?

17 hours ago, GaT said:

Stringy, bleached hair and overdone lips, definitely one of  RH franchises.

• Love 6

http://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-panics-unflattering-bikini-photos/

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but if I could revamp the Kardashians, one minor detail I would take care of is their over-use of the word "literally." 

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/43a75q/dictionary-meaning-internet-speak

Even though I know that it is now acceptable in the context in which they use it, I still cringe.  Just part of their hyperbolic lifestyle to use it constantly as emphasis, IMO.

Additionally, I find the avidity with which Kim reacts to her unflattering beach photos unflattering.

And I guess I will never get over their feigned surprise and dismay (or is it delight) that they are always ferreted out by the paps.  Again, wouldn't the camera crew that accompanies them be a red flag?

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

http://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-panics-unflattering-bikini-photos/

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but if I could revamp the Kardashians, one minor detail I would take care of is their over-use of the word "literally." 

My favorite part is when she says “Oh my god,” the mother of two exclaims in the clip first shared by E! News. “Like, I don’t get it. I literally don’t look like this!” That pretty much explains Kim. She really has no idea of what she actually looks like, she thinks all the photoshopped photos are what she looks like, she's lost all contact with reality. 

• Love 6