Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Did Kimmy have a C-section?

No, apparently despite the agonizing pain and danger of death, she soldiered on and pushed the Saint out on her own. Of course we have no cameras or witnesses to verify her tales of childbirth hell, not that she's the type to embellish or outright lie about something like that....

How do you know there weren't cameras? If they were accused of having cameras following Khloe around Lamars hospital room why wouldn't anyone assume E was filming the birth. And wow no witnesses? No family members?No doctors or nurses or hospital staff? Kim must have obviously been taught how to pop a baby out with zero medical assistance.

How do you know there weren't cameras? If they were accused of having cameras following Khloe around Lamars hospital room why wouldn't anyone assume E was filming the birth. And wow no witnesses? No family members?No doctors or nurses or hospital staff? Kim must have obviously been taught how to pop a baby out with zero medical assistance.

I'm sure her doctors and nurses were fully vetted and paid handsomely to keep their mouths shut tight.  And women have been pushing babies out for years without medical assistance. She's reported to be out and home already, so I doubt she had any complications, even with the placenta issues that were alleged to have occurred with North and again with this baby.  No one who was there will challenge whatever tales she decides to tell us, either because they are family or because of $$$$.

• Love 1

I'm sure her doctors and nurses were fully vetted and paid handsomely to keep their mouths shut tight.  And women have been pushing babies out for years without medical assistance. She's reported to be out and home already, so I doubt she had any complications, even with the placenta issues that were alleged to have occurred with North and again with this baby.  No one who was there will challenge whatever tales she decides to tell us, either because they are family or because of $$$$.

Even if they weren't paid, HIPAA and job loss are big motivators. The Wests aren't afraid to sue, either.

Kim can't win no matter what she says or does.  Placenta problems is spun into "scripted drama for the sake of the TV show" and if she were to say she had no problems at that will be spun as" Kim bragging she eased through labor like a champ". Even saying she had a spike in blood pressure and sugar has to be questioned. I'm amazed myself that the intense level of hatred this woman gets has made me start feeling sympathy for her.

• Love 2

Kim can't win no matter what she says or does.  Placenta problems is spun into "scripted drama for the sake of the TV show" and if she were to say she had no problems at that will be spun as" Kim bragging she eased through labor like a champ". Even saying she had a spike in blood pressure and sugar has to be questioned. I'm amazed myself that the intense level of hatred this woman gets has made me start feeling sympathy for her.

Well, this isn't exactly a fan site...

• Love 7

Uh Oh.  According to TMZ, Khloe tried to pass a professional bakery's pies off as her own creations made for Thanksgiving! 

LOL, as if the perfectly cut lattice & the leaf on the pumpkin pie weren't already a clue, but photographing them on oven racks really is over the top.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

Believe me I'm not a fan and I snark on the whole family..but I'm not even really talking about here, I mean TMZ comments etc where shit is said like "damn she made it through childbirth again, bummer" and "I hope Kanye knocks her up again because she hates being pregnant and bitch needs to suffer". And honestly I feel some sympathy as someone who dealt with miserable pregnancies. Some of the stuff she's allegedly dealt with is very common.

• Love 2

LOL, as if the perfectly cut lattice & the leaf on the pumpkin pie weren't already a clue, but photographing them on oven racks really is over the top.

She had to heat them up!!!!  That's nearly the same as baking them. At least in the Kardashian world. They figure if we're dumb enough to believe Khloe baked those pies, then we'll believe Tyga wasn't banging Kylie till she turned 18, that Kris and Caitlyn are now besties and that Kim really had every pregnancy complication that she claims.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

I don't get why she felt she had to lie? No one would have called her out on not baking pies but the fact that she acted like she did is why people are making it something. E! news brought all this up and the voice over made a joke and said something like, "she isn't the only one who's tried to pass store bought pies as home made".  Apparently she made the monkey bread cake because she had a video of her making said cake, so really, she should have just taken a picture of that cake. Or made the caption something different. The thing is, this makes me laugh for a lot of reasons; one, that people don't like the Kardashions this much that they are getting THIS upset over the fact that she said she baked pies that she bought and two that she lied about in the first place. 

• Love 1

I don't get why she felt she had to lie? No one would have called her out on not baking pies but the fact that she acted like she did is why people are making it something. E! news brought all this up and the voice over made a joke and said something like, "she isn't the only one who's tried to pass store bought pies as home made". Apparently she made the monkey bread cake because she had a video of her making said cake, so really, she should have just taken a picture of that cake. Or made the caption something different. The thing is, this makes me laugh for a lot of reasons; one, that people don't like the Kardashions this much that they are getting THIS upset over the fact that she said she baked pies that she bought and two that she lied about in the first place.

Everyone has "real shit" going on in their lives. So what? I don't get why if her life is in such a turmoil she even feels the need to post pictures of her desserts. Didn't the family ooh and ahh enough over the pies?

With all that's going on in her life, she feels it necessary to read comments from strangers about pies and get her panties in a wad over being called out for lying about making them and instead of being embarrassed about getting caught, she spews vulgarities.

I'd suggest that if dealing with the crap in her life is soooo tough, she PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN and take care of her business.

• Love 12

She posted pics last year of the same exact pies so I guess she figured if she got away with it last year people wouldnt have figured it out this year.  You have to be pretty stupid though to buy pies from a shop that has such a distinctive design. 

You know, Khloe's Thanksgiving Pie Controversy is the first thing I've read about this group in a couple of weeks because I've been busy and am not all that engaged with the family (I saw here Kim popped out the kid - I'd avoided that news!). Anyway, I could give a shit about whether or not Khloe baked pies. However, instead of hurling vulgarities at her fans/followers, it would have been far smarter to say "you know, it's been a busy time with a lot going on and yeah, I took the easy way out and bought some pies. They were awesome." Most people would have understood and related to that. But no, she had to get nasty and vulgar, which I guess is who and what she is at heart.

The other interesting thing is that the Kardashians are supposed to be super savvy about social media. They are on it all the fucking time. How on earth can Khloe be surprised and/or offended that people snark on her fake bake? What did she expect?

• Love 4

BTW it looks like she deleted the picture of the pies on the oven racks.  I dont see it on Twitter or Instagram and it was definitely there. I guess by that no longer being up she could turn around and say "I never actually said I baked the pies"?

And Khloe bares her klassy soul. She is a disgusting human being and always has been. No amount of money, weight loss, surgery, hair bleach can make her anything more than what she is - nothing but a trashy, uncouth, brute.

And LOL at Kylie and her "I hope you are having a good day." maybe she had a personality in there after all.

• Love 6

Khloe is a bully. She talks tough and tries to be hard, but gets vicious and nasty when called out on her bullshit. Anybody with eyes can see those desserts had too much of a perfect "bakery" look to them to be homemade. It's such a stupid thing to lie about. And this family wonders why nobody believes anything that comes out of their mouths.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Khloe is a bully. She talks tough and tries to be hard, but gets vicious and nasty when called out on her bullshit. Anybody with eyes can see those desserts had too much of a perfect "bakery" look to them to be homemade. It's such a stupid thing to lie about. And this family wonders why nobody believes anything that comes out of their mouths.

If she'd lie about something as trivial as whether or not she baked them, what else has or will she lie about?

That she expects a pass on her fibbing because she's going thru some shit,is even sadder. It's her choice to take on the burden she has, put on your big girl thong Khloe and man up with those nuts you keep telling us you have.

• Love 4

I think Kris' decorations look beautiful and truthfully its not anymore extravagant than some houses I see in my neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. This is a house 2 blocks from me and the inside is just as OTT. I love Christmas and if I had they money to do so I would go all out with the decorating. Its a beautiful thing especially when you have small children living in the house like Kris does. Now since I really hate defending Kris...

Anyone wanna bet with me somehow Kris tries to sue Apple for this? Realistically it would be laughable to take them on but I could see her trying.

These photos of Kylie are truly disturbing. She looks so much older then 18.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3361913/Kylie-Jenner-looks-years-displays-smooth-skin-plumped-pout.html

I'm also fascinated by the sliding pic where you can compare her face from 2 years ago to now. I think she had her chin shaved down.

The old picture is from 2010, not 2 years ago, so 5 years ago she was 13. While I certainly think she's had things done, there's a big difference between how you look at 13, & how you look at 18. Some of the changes are just going to be from growing up.

Kylie looks just like Kim- plastic and lifeless.

Even Kim had a few good years as a passable human until she start going nuts with the surgery in 2009. Kylie is a freaking kid and she looks 40. In that Vogue shoot, they lightened her makeup but she still looked plastic and "off." Oh well, maybe frozen Botox faces will be the next big trend for teenagers and Kylie is just ahead of the curve.

• Love 2

Jonathan called it, She's where Kim was at 28/29, he said he sees her having kids by 22.  But whose fault is that, Caitlyn gave it a try but Kris over ruled her, and once he moved out, Kris let her run free, cause trying to rein her in fouled up her own game.  

• Love 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3364707/Popularity-pays-Instagram-s-popular-models-Kendall-Jenner-Cara-Delevingne-Gigi-Hadid-rake-300-000-posting-just-ONE-snap-app.html

Popularity pays! Instagram's most popular models Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid can rake in up to $300,000 for posting just ONE snap on the app

The world's most successful models can rake in millions from their lucrative fashion campaigns and various endorsement deals - but now the more savvy social media users among them, like Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne, can also earn big bucks simply by posting a simple picture on Instagram.

Kendall, 20, who boasts 43.9 million followers on the social media app, reportedly earns between $125,000 and $300,000 for sharing just one snap on the app featuring branded content, something which she is thought to do on a regular basis - whether it's clearly marked as a paid post or not.

Frank Spadafora a former casting director and the founder and CEO of the analytics group D’Marie Archive told CR Fashion Book that Kendall is currently the highest ranked model on social media - followed by Cara Delevingne, and Gigi Hadidi, who have 23.9 million and 10.2 million followers, respectively.

The three women are all 'currently valued between $125,000 and $300,000 for a single post across their portfolio', Frank explained, adding: 'If you want to reach a model's audience, you're going to have to pay a hefty additional fee for that'.

CR Fashion Book reports that it has become common for 'social media usage to exist as its own contract term, moving beyond the previously all-encompassing "online" usage term', which means your favorite model's snaps, while they might seem like a simple snap to capture part of their day-to-day lives, could actually be part of a wider campaign deals.

Indeed, a strong social media following is quickly becoming a key part of a model's marketability, in addition to their beautiful looks and svelte physique.

D’Marie Archive, which recently debuted an app to help agencies to estimate a model's social media power, developed an algorithm featuring 56 metrics, such as post frequency to the number of followers clicking through on links within a post, in order to help agencies to see the value of a model's social media post. 

But Kendall, Cara, and Gigi aren't the only ones making bank off of their snapshots. According to Frank, Karlie Kloss, Behati Prinsloo, and Miranda Kerr can earn between $25,000 to $50,000 for a single post across their social media feeds. 

Having a strong social media following that is invested in your every move is almost a requirement for models in 2015, and Jennifer Powell, who manages social media talent for Next Models, told CR Fashion Book said casting directors will 'for sure' ask for models with more than a certain number of followers before looking at their body of work.

And Frank noted: 'As far as commercializing a career, a girl won't get very far in 2016 if she's not socially savvy. Can I say that you can be a big star without a social media presence? I'm not encouraging it.'

• Love 1

Anybody remember when being a model meant you made a designer's clothing look good?

I do, yes. I think Gisele was the last real supermodel. Nowadays it's all about nepotism, social media followers and Daddy having enough money to buy you a career. None of these girls have the swagger of the big time 90s models such as Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista. The game is different now.

• Love 8

I wish there was a way to have a culture-wide intervention on how the Kardashians are reported on.

I mean what does it say that the media actually buys into the stuff they spin and report it "as peddled" so often?

Take the appearance in the Daily News (admittedly not a very admirable outlet) that "Daily News: North West posted a bikini photo of mom Kim Kardashian".

No Daily News, no. We all know pretending your 2 year old did this on her own is yet another stunt. And yet you guys report it anyway.

Not that we need the Ks to stage something to get bogus stories. Heck, even the reportage that a 2 year old is acting up because "her brother is getting all the attention" is such eye rollingness (even if this one is likely the media doing it on their own rather than Kim staging anything). Radaronline: Just Like Daddy! North West Throwing Tantrums Over New Brother Saint. Because wow. It's no coincidence that stage is nicknamed by many "The Terrible Twos". You don't need a new little brother for a 2 year old to have tantrums. 

• Love 2

Poor North. She seems like such a cute, sweet girl and her mother is throwing her under the bus for publicity. As far as the jealousy, it's completely normal, but these kids are raised by nurses and nannies anyways. North probably doesn't even notice if Kim is there or not there.

And isn't amazing how North always manages to find skinny, throwback pics of her mother to post on Twitter?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

OMG, this is so sad, look at this young girl's face. 

Kris Jenner should be arrested, she's a horrible mother and to fair,  Caitlyn sucks too as a father. Cause I'm not letting either parent off the hook.

Kylie is 18 now, but the seeds of destruction were planted long before, during her many years as a minor.

Just tragic.

These girls are a mess, Kylie and Kourtney seem to be the healthiest in terms of body image that is....

Did anyone see the preview for the new show People vs. OJ Simpson?  It has daddy Kardashian (played by Ross from friends) lecturing his children on how people should not be famous for nothing..or some such nonsense.

Yeah, I'm sure that happened...

• Love 2

Did anyone see the preview for the new show People vs. OJ Simpson?  It has daddy Kardashian (played by Ross from friends) lecturing his children on how people should not be famous for nothing..or some such nonsense.

Yeah, I'm sure that happened...

Actually it's called American Crime Story: People vs. OJ Simpson.  It's a subtitle to declare a season, just like with American Horror Story and it's seasons.  In theory they might do future seasons for lets say... People vs. Robert Blake or People vs. Phil Spector.

• Love 1