Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: Return From Paradise

• Start Topic

Kendall and Kylie attempt to sort out their differences; Kim and Khloe help Kourtney try to forget Scott. When the family returns home refreshed and ready to start new, an unexpected visit from Scott throws them all for a loop.

A part of me feels really bad for Scott after that scene, but another part of me, also worries that he's trying to manipulate them with the whole "I would kill myself" stuff.

• Love 5

That was the worst vacation they've had, they were all miserable. 

The Rob conversation laughing at his Rita Ora tattoo now looking like a cabbage patch because of his weight made me feel so bad for him, I doubt he approved that topic. And why after the Adrienne tattoo would he make that mistake again?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Kim's fat flying to Paris for a pastry ass has some nerve talking about Rob being fat. 

Kim looks like Big Ang.

staahhhp!

Kylie's a little bitch. So you feel some type of way because Kendall's gone all the time (for WORK, not just gallivanting) but you think the little downtime she has with the family is the time to bring your boyfriend around? Girl, bye. Kris and Caitlyn really failed that one.

Khloe's ass looked disgusting. I wonder when we will start seeing reports about what all these legit* butt injections are doing to people's health long term, kind of like silicone implants ended up with a buttload of issues down the road. 

How much younger is North than Penelope? She doesn't seem very verbal at all in comparison. Makes me wonder if she's talked to much, at least in real sentences and with real vocabulary. 

*legit compared to the people using Home Depot silicone and concrete mix at home

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5

The Rob conversation laughing at his Rita Ora tattoo now looking like a cabbage patch because of his weight made me feel so bad for him

That scene infuriated me.  Kim making the comparison and then she and everyone laughing. How is Rob to feel if he's sitting at home watching his family laugh at his misery?  These people have no clue.

Kendall speaks normally and Kylie has a stilted weird manner of speaking.  It has to be a put-on on Kylie's part.  Wouldn't two sisters close in age speak the same way?

I felt sorry for Kendall.  You could just read Kylie's mind as they were conversing:  "Kendall, you may be a runway model, but I have something you don't have--a boyfriend!  Nyah, nyah, nyah!"

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 7

Kim hit new levels of disgusting pig in this episode, and I'm NOT just talking about her shoveling in the food during their meeting. Seriously, it's to the point where Rob needs to cut her completely out of his life and sue to have his name never mentioned on this show again. What kind of hateful bitch feels the need to mock her brother's weight gain when it's obvious to everyone even has a passing knowledge of the situation that he has some sort of issues going on, whether mental, physical, or addiction related? Nothing like kicking a guy when they are down. She's a horrible, horrible human being. 

• Love 14

I would hate being a family member or even a friend of Kim's. She is just so critical of everyone and everything. If she kept some of her comments to herself that would be one thing, but she doesn't. It is like she does not realize that some of her comments are quite hurtful. It seems that most of the time she isn't in a fight or angry at someone when she says cutting comments, so they are not in jest or in a heated moment. The Rob tattoo comment is another reason when Rob actually appeared on the show and sometimes went on random Kim hate rants that I did not feel sorry for her. I never get the feeling that she likes Rob that much.

• Love 4

Each episode now makes me dislike these people more and more. I think the only one I can really like or tolerate is Kendall and even then that varies at times. Sometimes she bugs too, just not as much. I just can't with these people anymore.

• Love 3

Kim's an asshole. Kylie's an asshole. Nothing new there.

I felt sick to my stomach watching and listening to Scott. It's so sad these people are the only "family" he thinks he can have a chance to have or depend on. I'm also an only child and I can't imagine how lost he feels without his parents. He's done some terrible things but unlike most of the rest, he's still a real person. I hope he can be there for his kids and find a way to get his life together. Addiction is horrible. I wonder if he has tried to contact Rob? They were semi close at one point, right? Despite all we've seen, I'd rather spend time with Scott than anyone else on this show, no doubt.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9

Kim doesn't love anyone other than herself, does she? First the mean-spirited comments about Rob, then theatrically dabbing at her dry eyes as Scott was talking about his rock bottom. Reminded me of when Khloe first told her she was divorcing Lamar and Kim said she would cry later because she'd just had her makeup done.

On a shallow note, the amount of makeup everyone (except Kendall) is wearing has gotten to the point where I want to reach through the TV with a makeup-remover wipe in my hand. Contour, highlighter, bronzer, overdrawn lipstick, and smokey eyes aren't meant to be worn all at once, especially during the day.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 5

I seem to be in the minority with this, but Kendall is really needy. It would drive me crazy if I had a sister who was like that. She's the one who chose to be a model, a job which requires her to travel all the time. It's not Kylie's fault if she gets other interests while Kendall is gone. I don't think she should have brought Tyga on the vacation, but for Kendall to act that Kylie has to be with her whether she wants to or not is ridiculous.

Was Kylie having pictures taken for her Instagram account? 

Khloe’s butt when she was exercising in the pool was grotesque. I thought she had fat injections or something, but I thought you could see the outline of the implants, just like a bad boob job.

Did anyone else think it was strange that when Scott came over everyone else talked while Kourtney just sat there. She said one sentence the whole time.

• Love 2

I thought Kendall was upset because Kylie was complaining that Kendall wasn't there for her, holding her hand at interviews and red carpet events like the older girls did for each other, and that this vacation was a chance for sister bonding time, Kendall set aside time for it and Kylie just bailed. I thought Kylie was being spiteful. Sadly I think she's an insecure snot nose and glommed on to Tyga as a subsitute security blanket.

Kim is bored stiff staying home hiding her fat ass from the public. Her hateful remarks about Rob were gross but no one shut her down. How sad. Doesn't she see she's doing exactly what Rob is? She can't stand not being out and about getting her picture taken and attending events, so she's killing time stirring shit at home. She was stone faced while Scott was talking.

I thought Kourtney was barely holding it together. I think she needs as much help as he does. Out of all the kids I think Kris's behavior and the breakup of her original family really did a number on Kourtneys emotions.

But I don't get why Scott needs to kiss all their collective asses. It's between him and Kourt. I thought Scotts emotions were the realest we've seen on this show. Too bad they were wasted on Kim and Khloe, who acted all sanctimonious, let's not forget about your prize hubby honey.

Oh I forgot about the Scotts departure scene... The door left just slightly ajar?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

How much younger is North than Penelope? She doesn't seem very verbal at all in comparison. Makes me wonder if she's talked to much, at least in real sentences and with real vocabulary. 

The St. Barts trip was in August. North had only turned 2 in June while Penelope had turned 3 in July. That’s a whole year’s difference in their ages and expected developmental milestones.  In October, I heard North putting the paparazzi in check when she scolded them with, “I SAID no pictures!”.  For a not quite 2 ½ year old, I thought she sounded quite bright, aware and articulate.  Similarly, Reign and Saint are exactly a year apart, with December birthdays.  On their next birthdays, I wouldn’t expect 2-year old Reign and 1-year old Saint to be at the same development level.

• Love 2

I seem to be in the minority with this, but Kendall is really needy. It would drive me crazy if I had a sister who was like that. She's the one who chose to be a model, a job which requires her to travel all the time. It's not Kylie's fault if she gets other interests while Kendall is gone. I don't think she should have brought Tyga on the vacation, but for Kendall to act that Kylie has to be with her whether she wants to or not is ridiculous.

Was Kylie having pictures taken for her Instagram account?

Khloe’s butt when she was exercising in the pool was grotesque. I thought she had fat injections or something, but I thought you could see the outline of the implants, just like a bad boob job.

Did anyone else think it was strange that when Scott came over everyone else talked while Kourtney just sat there. She said one sentence the whole time.

I didn't think it was strange. Kourtney has probably heard all of this 1000 times. She was emotional though. Unlike Kim, she was actually crying.

• Love 3

The St. Barts trip was in August. North had only turned 2 in June while Penelope had turned 3 in July. That’s a whole year’s difference in their ages and expected developmental milestones.  In October, I heard North putting the paparazzi in check when she scolded them with, “I SAID no pictures!”.  For a not quite 2 ½ year old, I thought she sounded quite bright, aware and articulate.  Similarly, Reign and Saint are exactly a year apart, with December birthdays.  On their next birthdays, I wouldn’t expect 2-year old Reign and 1-year old Saint to be at the same development level.

Yeah, I didn't know their ages and North seemed about the same size, which is why I asked. Makes sense.

Eh, they're toddlers. Kids can develop at wildly different rates. My nephew hardly spoke at all until he was almost 3, and he was talked to all day long. (He is now 4 1/2 and cannot be silenced.) I wouldn't use that as a mark against anybody. I imagine the children on this show spend most of their time with an array of nannies and are probably well taken care of. So that's something.

I and my daughter ran out of conversation last night so it shifted to "these people." Kylie is Kris fault. After Kim married Kayne and had 2 kids the family needed to elect a new "vapid self-adsorbed low rent queen" to constantly walk the hoe stroll. Courtney was ineligible and Kendall was uninterested. That only left Khloe and Kylie. Khloe is Miss Colombia - met all the requirements, did all she had to do to win (change hair, lose weight, get new butt, date random black athletes) but the crown was unceremoniously snatched from her and given to Kylie. Now that they have reincarnated Kim complete with awful personality they are willing to live with the consequences because God forbid something terrible happens to anyone in that family and a camera is not around to capture the moment.

• Love 4

Just the other day I saw a new paparazzi video of North petting a dog and she sounded very vocal, I think she said (again about pics) "why are you taking pictures".

Good point about how Kylie whined about Kendall leaving her alone on the red carpet. Hypocritical brat.

I felt sorry for Kendall.

I don't feel sorry at all for Kendall.  She's the best of the bunch.  She seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and she keeps her legs and mouth closed.  Kendall's a beauty, when she is ready for a "boyfriend", she won't need to resort to every second rate rapper and sports figure that spits as she passes by.  My guess is that Kendall will be the one to land an honest to goodness A-list star or a mogul.  The rest aren't worth talking about, except P and North being so painfully cute I couldn't even stand it.

The part that got me was Scott.  God he's in a bad place and those dolts can't collectively screw in a lightbulb let alone understand where he is mentally.  Scott is a hardcore addict who is also experiencing unbearable grief.  I'm an only child and your parents are your only anchor.  I lost my mother 10 years ago and I'm here to tell you that you NEVER, not EVER, get over it.  You learn to live without them, but you are never whole again.  Scott lost both his parents, pretty much at the same time.  I was just straight up done when he said that he wants to pick up the phone and call his folks for advice on how to get himself together, but there is no one left to call.  I 100% believed him when he said that he would kill himself if not for the kids.  He feels no connection to this world.  He is very lost.  Kourtney is incapable of helping him.  She wants him to be what she needs and what he is not capable of being and I think she is finally feeling the weight of what she has wrought - bringing three children into this world with a man who isn't ready for fatherhood.  He never was.  But she felt she could do it on her own, and sees now that she couldn't.  With Bruce now a woman, Rob a basket case, and Scott - so lost (his own father dead),  these kids have NO strong male presence in their life.  It is really sad.

Edited by Timetoread
  • Love 13

My guess is that Kendall will be the one to land an honest to goodness A-list star or a mogul.   

Since she spent New Years on vacation with a One Direction guy on a yacht in St.Barths, I'd consider that trumping Tyga. Who probably can't afford to take vacations unless Kylie foots the bill. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I felt sorry for Kendall.

I don't feel sorry at all for Kendall. She's the best of the bunch. She seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and she keeps her legs and mouth closed. Kendall's a beauty, when she is ready for a "boyfriend", she won't need to resort to every second rate rapper and sports figure that spits as she passes by. My guess is that Kendall will be the one to land an honest to goodness A-list star or a mogul. The rest aren't worth talking about, except P and North being some painfully cute I couldn't even stand it.

The part that got me was Scott. God he's in a bad place and those dolts can't collectively screw in a lightbulb let alone understand where he is mentally. Scott is a hardcore addict who is also experiencing unbearable grief. I'm an only child and your parents are your only anchor. I lost my mother 10 years ago and I'm here to tell you that you NEVER, not EVER, get over it. You learn to live without it, but you are never whole again. Scott lost both his parents, pretty much at the same time. I was just straight up done when he said that he wants to pick up the phone and call his folks for advice on how to get himself together, but there is no one left to call. I 100% believed him when he said that he would kill himself if not for the kids. He feels no connection to this world. He is very lost. Kourtney is incapable of helping him. She wants him to be what she needs and what he is not able of being and I think she is finally feeling the weight of what she has wrought - bringing three children into this world with a man who isn't ready for fatherhood. He never was. But she felt she could do it on her own, and sees now that she couldn't. With Bruce now a woman, Rob a basket case, and Scott - so lost (his own father dead), these kids have NO strong male presence in their life. It is really sad.

You just nailed it for me. I couldn't agree more. And as someone who has lost both parents, it leaves you in such a place of utter loneliness. You move on and function but your life is never as light as it once was. Does that make sense? I feel for Scott. He has a lot of work ahead of him to get healthy.

• Love 4

YES!!! And Khloe was talking about Kourtney's feelings ... as if Kourtney wasn't SITTING RIGHT THERE. Very odd.

• Love 2

Kourtney asked Scott if he even wanted her in the room, I think she was just there to be there and this discussion was for Scott and the ones he hadn't seen in months. Kourtney he had seen and spoken too since all this started, where Khloe hasn't seen him since then.

When did these people ever do anything?

As someone who has only seen this show by osmosis via a sibling who loves it, all I can say is...run away, Kendall! Run away now. Get away from these nutjobs asap so you can have a chance at a normal life. Well, as normal as a reality-star turned model can have. And you can take Khloe as well, if only for the snark.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1

Kim is bored stiff staying home hiding her fat ass from the public. Her hateful remarks about Rob were gross but no one shut her down. How sad. Doesn't she see she's doing exactly what Rob is? She can't stand not being out and about getting her picture taken and attending events, so she's killing time stirring shit at home

I am not a fan of Kim's - but the coddling of Rob from the family needs to stop.  What he needs is some real tough love, which means people telling him the hard core truth.  Rob is not the innocent victim that he tries to portray himself as.  He's spoiled, he's lazy and he doesn't own up to any of the crap that he has created.

Whereas at least with Scott, he knows who he is - good and bad.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5

I've heard the K sisters mention that they coddled Rob after their father passed away.  I'm sure they were all grief-stricken, but perhaps Rob (as the only son) most of all.  I have to wonder if they really knew or understood how to care for their brother, so they just gave him whatever he wanted.  Unfortunately, he seems stuck now - maybe in his mind, he is still a 15-year old missing his father and the advice Robert Sr. would've given him and can't figure out how to move on.  Like Scott said about his own situation: he wants to be happy, he just has no idea how to go about it.  Both of these men seem truly stuck in their bad habits and addictions and have not been able to figure out how to be happy.  I feel for both of them.  At some point, they have to decide to make changes and make those changes stick, but I can see how awful of a struggle it must be.  And while they both signed on for this show, to have your real-life struggles filmed and packaged neatly into people's Sunday evening entertainment is just too weird for me to wrap my head around.

• Love 3

I've heard the K sisters mention that they coddled Rob after their father passed away.  I'm sure they were all grief-stricken, but perhaps Rob (as the only son) most of all.  I have to wonder if they really knew or understood how to care for their brother, so they just gave him whatever he wanted.  Unfortunately, he seems stuck now - maybe in his mind, he is still a 15-year old missing his father and the advice Robert Sr. would've given him and can't figure out how to move on.  Like Scott said about his own situation: he wants to be happy, he just has no idea how to go about it.  Both of these men seem truly stuck in their bad habits and addictions and have not been able to figure out how to be happy.  I feel for both of them.  At some point, they have to decide to make changes and make those changes stick, but I can see how awful of a struggle it must be.  And while they both signed on for this show, to have your real-life struggles filmed and packaged neatly into people's Sunday evening entertainment is just too weird for me to wrap my head around.

I stopped feeling sorry for Robert YEARS ago.  He has been babied and coddled by ALL of his sisters, including Kim, with whom he lived for a while.  During the time he was dating Adrienne Bailon, he was finishing up college and earned his degree from USC - mostly to keep his word to his father.  After he graduated and broke up with Adrienne, he lived with his mother, then Kim, then Khloe.  Kourtney called in connections to get him work.  Kris tried to get him work on his own clothing line with Dash as well as help managing a singing group.  He blew all of this off.  He wouldn't put in the work.  She actually did get him the sock line he is so proud of.  The thing with Rob is that he is very lazy and, because he tagged along with the lifestlye and company that Kim - and then Khloe and Lamar - were keeping and he wants to keep that.  He doesn't want to make his own way or start at the bottom and work up.  He wants instant fame and money.  He's become accustomed to the lifestyle he's had being the son and baby brother of people who have found success.  But their success is not his.  Kim keeps trying to tell him that but he accuses her of being selfish and not "sharing" their fortune - which he considers a birthright.  But there is nothing about Robert that is facinating in a pop culture kind of way.  In the screentime he gets he is extremely off putting.  He blames Kim (because she is the star) and his mother for not doing for him what she did for the girls, but the truth is that she lucked out on the girls.  She really lucked out on there being even one more who could shine - Kendall.  But Rob is nothing special and neither is Kylie.  Neither is Kourtney for that matter, but her relationship with Scott and the babies kept the show interesting for a few years.

Even now that he won't show himself, he isn't doing anything productive.  He's still living off of the only sister left who will enable him.  He's a fat, lazy, loser.  I'm fat too, but not lazy or a loser, so I feel free to talk, LOL!

Edited by Timetoread
  • Love 5

I am not a fan of Kim's - but the coddling of Rob from the family needs to stop.  What he needs is some real tough love, which means people telling him the hard core truth.  Rob is not the innocent victim that he tries to portray himself as.  He's spoiled, he's lazy and he doesn't own up to any of the crap that he has created.

Whereas at least with Scott, he knows who he is - good and bad.

No, the family should not coddle or enable Rob, but “tough love” should not include taunting or humiliating him in person or worse yet on camera. He’s not even on this freaking show anymore so they should leave him out of their phony family discussions -- or rather scripted conversations.  And cold-hearted Kim has to be the biggest hypocrite out there. She was constantly boo-hooing about the mean things strangers out in social media land said about her pregnancy weight and yet she has no problem making fun of her own brother and his weight gain, which she must realize is compounded by his emotional issues.

As for Scott, he obviously has no problem discussing his own serious personal issues, including suicidal ideation, as part of an ongoing storyline for a dumb reality show. I think he’d be better served by forgoing the Kardashian paycheck and restricting these sessions to a professional therapeutic setting and including only those people who are genuinely concerned for him and his progress.

• Love 15

No, the family should not coddle or enable Rob, but “tough love” should not include taunting or humiliating him in person or worse yet on camera.

Thank you, I couldn't gather up the energy to type this, but this is spot on. It was horrid, and while one would be exhausted and just fed up with what appears to be a hopeless situation where Rob is concerned and just pass if off as him being a privileged lazy boy/man, I do believe he has seriously for some time now crossed over into being classified as mentally ill.

He's clearly trying to slowly and painfully commit suicide by literally eating himself to death.

I get it, rolling one's eyes at the predicament that he's gotten himself into because of the wealth and opportunities he has that the rest of us don't, but it still doesn't make him any less mentally ill.  Like Scott, he has to decide to want to live and use his family's wealth to see the best doctors consistently. But he doesn't and it's tragic, yet hard to feel sorry for him for some, because there are tons of folks who need the kind of help he needs but can't get it because they can't afford it. Yet he has wealth and connections at his disposal and still...nothing. 

So I get it. 

But I do NOT get making a joke out of it and calling it tough love, no it's not. What Kim did is what I call just being a mean girl, which is just evil IMO.

I mean who needs mean girls like Giuliana Rancic or Wendy Williams when you have Kim Kardashian. 

The only thing I found funny in this episode was Khloe's roll of the eyes and turned up lips at Kris's restaurant suggestion that it include her recipes, then the camera flashes to mean girl Kim and she's making faces too, I died laughing. 

Khloe told her she needs to slow her roll on the whole idea, Kris then responds with how she can't help it she gets excited. It was all funny to me. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 10

Truth is, if Kim had tatoos, they'd have blown up significantly during her pregnancies - perhaps Kim would like to be called Kankles from now on.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9

Khole irritates me during the Scott conversation. There is a difference from losing your core family verses your in-laws. I get that they were willing to be there for him but it isn't the same as having the people who raised you being available when you are having tough times. If she had no family other than in-laws she would be boo hooing. This isn't to cast aspersions on any type of families cause I know there are many types but a little insight from Khole on that subject would help. Kourtney has it right when she says Scott doesn't know how to make the changes he needs to make. He seems so lost. Maybe I am naive but that scene felt real to me.

• Love 2

Kim is hiding at Kris's house because she doesn't want to be seen going to her Ballet Barre exercise class "looking like a fat cow." (Her exact words)  She isn't commenting on Rob's tattoos and how they look now that he's fat for tough love reasons, she's doing it to be mean. Because she's holed up in mommy's house, her hubby is off  doing whatever he feels like doing, (one reason she got 150 presents!!) and she hasn't been able to waddle her fat ass down the red carpet or make duck faces in public and won't be able to for months, her sister, who is a foot taller and 80lbs lighter is getting all the press and all she has to amuse herself is shoveling food into her anus-like mouth.  I'm betting she pretty much hates her life right now. And she's taking it out on someone weaker, and from the previews it looks like she's trying to start shit with Kylie.  

• Love 13

Khole irritates me during the Scott conversation. There is a difference from losing your core family verses your in-laws. I get that they were willing to be there for him but it isn't the same as having the people who raised you being available when you are having tough times. If she had no family other than in-laws she would be boo hooing. This isn't to cast aspersions on any type of families cause I know there are many types but a little insight from Khole on that subject would help. Kourtney has it right when she says Scott doesn't know how to make the changes he needs to make. He seems so lost. Maybe I am naive but that scene felt real to me.

To me to, and even though Scott agreed to be filmed I think it's pretty low of the family to take part in it. I wonder if Khloe would expect Lamar to grovel at her mom and Kim's feet on camera in a like situation. I give Scott credit for even wanting to apologize when the family has pretty much made it clear over the years that they don't think he's good enough for Kourtney.  Even his parents dying was sort of an "oh too bad, too sad" to the Kardashians. But he's expected  to attend every family function and spend every vacation with them regardless of whether or not it's what he is comfortable with.  I come from a large family but we don't do everything enmass  and we don't expect in laws to fall in step with what our habits and customs are.

• Love 3
Khloe is Miss Colombia - met all the requirements, did all she had to do to win (change hair, lose weight, get new butt, date random black athletes

Why is the race of Khloe's dates mentioned or relevant?

Edited by PetuniaP

I think we all (including the Kardashians) need to be aware that the torch of 'hotness' has passed hands between the Kardashian sisters, step-sisters and mom Kris. There's usually one shining star at any one time. First it was Kim, then it became Kendall who rose to fame in warp speed. Then once Kim's light dimmed because of her two pregnancies, Khloe became the shining star. Kourtney never was the big kahuna of the family mainly because she doesn't have the stature (she's 5' tall) or the looks. Oh yes, she can be made to look 'absolutely fabulous dahling' by experienced photographers but basically she just isn't all that. We've always had mama Kim hovering on the periphery trying to inject her own brand of sexy cuteness but she's out of the running for stardom because she's too old for it now. So now it's Kylie's turn to step up and take over the position of Jenner-Kardashian super star. She's only 18 so she has many years to promote herself before someone newer and fresher comes along to replace her too.

As far as Scott Disick goes, I feel just a little sorry for him only because he cames off as being a pathetic little mixed up party-boy. His parents were in Long Island going through illnesses while Scott partied hearty at 1 Oak in Las Vegas. Suddenly they both die within months of each other and this is a devastating blow to Scott who really was never there in the first place? He's a drunk and bathed in the fame of the Kardashians. If it wasn't for Kourtney Kardashian, nobody in the world would ever have heard of 'the Lord' Scott. He was stunned breathless at the news Kourtney dumped on him that she was expecting their third baby. Kourtney has 'baby fever' which is a bona fide physical and emotional phenomenon. I think that getting pregnant without Scott agreeing to it first was wrong. It shows me that Kourtney is just a selfish woman who will get what she wants and his wishes weren't even a consideration. 

I just think that the Kardashian-Jenner clan is a train-wreck that's inevitable and may take a few more years but I can see derailments in their future.

To me to, and even though Scott agreed to be filmed I think it's pretty low of the family to take part in it. I wonder if Khloe would expect Lamar to grovel at her mom and Kim's feet on camera in a like situation. I give Scott credit for even wanting to apologize when the family has pretty much made it clear over the years that they don't think he's good enough for Kourtney.  Even his parents dying was sort of an "oh too bad, too sad" to the Kardashians. But he's expected  to attend every family function and spend every vacation with them regardless of whether or not it's what he is comfortable with.  I come from a large family but we don't do everything enmass  and we don't expect in laws to fall in step with what our habits and customs are.

I don't give Scott credit for anything except for riding on the coattails of the Kardashian family's fame and fortune. He willingly left the fold because he didn't want to change for them or for anyone, and he failed. So now he's tucking his tail between his legs and trying to sob-story his way back into their good graces for one reason only, his own self preservation and media fame. Anything Scott has done with the family in the past included him in the spotlight. How many people would jam into 1 Oak club in Vegas to see Scot Disick if it wasn't for Keeping Up With The Kardashians?  "Scott WHO?"

• Love 3

Yeah this episode was depressing. No one seems remotely happy at all, expect for perhaps the kids. Everyone's just looking at their phones half the time. Why do they even bother going on vacation...

Kylie is getting more unpleasant by the minute. I think I am starting to like Tyga more than her. 

• Love 4

Scott is not some victim of the Kardashians. He loves the fame, money and attention that this family has brought him. He didn't have to take part in last night's show, but he chose to. 

For years Scott has chosen drinking and partying over Kourtney, and most of all his children. Addiction is a very powerful thing, but Scott will never get better until he realizes that he needs to be alive for his kids.

As for Kourtney having a third baby with him, Kourtney wasn't having sex by herself when Reign was conceived. Scott is just as responsible for that pregnancy as Kourtney is. If he doesn't want more kids, then maybe he should have worn protection. I've never liked this notion that Kourtney tricked him into having these kids.

• Love 11

Scott was the only person on the show who was remotely witty. He enlivened what was otherwise a morass of Kardashian vocal fry, or tried to do so anyway.

Scott has definitely brought his own brand of wit and charm to the show and even good looks in a Christian Bale/“American Psycho” kind of way, but most importantly he contributed the only interesting storyline Kourtney ever had. Still, KUWTK would have been a major success without him, but without the show he would have been a nobody. I’m sure that he, more than anybody, realizes that.

• Love 2

Scott is not some victim of the Kardashians. He loves the fame, money and attention that this family has brought him. He didn't have to take part in last night's show, but he chose to.

For years Scott has chosen drinking and partying over Kourtney, and most of all his children. Addiction is a very powerful thing, but Scott will never get better until he realizes that he needs to be alive for his kids.

As for Kourtney having a third baby with him, Kourtney wasn't having sex by herself when Reign was conceived. Scott is just as responsible for that pregnancy as Kourtney is. If he doesn't want more kids, then maybe he should have worn protection. I've never liked this notion that Kourtney tricked him into having these kids.

It definitely takes two to tango!

What I've wondered about is why a seemingly intelligent woman like Kourtney would saddle her children with a father who has always been a big mess - imo one of the most important decisions a woman ever makes is choosing her children's father. I truly hope Scott gets his shit together for those kids.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Why is the race of Khloe's dates mentioned or relevant?

Normally I would agree with you, but it looks to me like the K women choose cool black guys to wear on their arms the way they choose any other fashionable accessories.
  • Love 6

The thing is that Scott and Kourtney were never good together. Even before the kids came along. It was never right with them, they are totally wrong for each other. They need to just cut the ties and Scott needs to find a way to get sober and be there for his kids, and keep it cordial with the mother of those kids. It's not only his addiction problems that are causing his depression, it's their entire relationship that's toxic. 

So my advice to Scott is to get sober, get a vasectomy and stay in your kids lives. He's young and has some of his own money. He shouldn't have a problem finding a woman he can have a life with. 

Oh, and Kim, watch your smug self. I'm waiting for Kanye to dump your ass. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully, it will be when you are 40 and still hanging on to that 20 lbs of baby weight you can't get off of your fat ass. 

• Love 6

Rob reminds me of Josh Brolin's brother/ James Brolin's son, he's been photographed around town, very overweight, allegedly picking food/drink out of the trash. He's alleged to have some mental issues, I haven't read that drugs are a part of it, unless it's his refusal to take prescribed meds. I don't know how he supports himself, if it's a trust fund or his dad or social security. The press tried to play it as he was abandoned by his rich family, but they refused to take the bait and made no comment.