Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: Return From Paradise

• Start Topic

The thing is that Scott and Kourtney were never good together. Even before the kids came along. It was never right with them, they are totally wrong for each other. They need to just cut the ties and Scott needs to find a way to get sober and be there for his kids, and keep it cordial with the mother of those kids. It's not only his addiction problems that are causing his depression, it's their entire relationship that's toxic. 

So my advice to Scott is to get sober, get a vasectomy and stay in your kids lives. He's young and has some of his own money. He shouldn't have a problem finding a woman he can have a life with. 

Oh, and Kim, watch your smug self. I'm waiting for Kanye to dump your ass. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully, it will be when you are 40 and still hanging on to that 20 lbs of baby weight you can't get off of your fat ass.

"20lbs?" you are too generous!!!!!! I can see her now, having her assistants fly to Paris to bring her cheesecake or sending Jonathan to New Orleans for her begniets. Hiding out in her big mansion afraid to be seen cause shes a "huge cow" (her words) and instagraming duck face selfies that only reveal her face.

• Love 2

There was such a stark contrast between Kendall and Kylie during their conversation.  Kylie was fully klowned up with those ridiculous lips and eyeshadow so heavy I was surprised she could keep her eyes open.  She could barely string a sentence together to support to her immature ways.  Meanwhile Kendall was wearing minimal makeup, a natural beauty (which Kylie used to be until she went full Kardashian).  And she was able to adequately and reasonably explain her side of things.

Also I was so surprised with how mature Tyga came across, especially with dealing with the Kylie/Kendall conflict.  Then I realized he's 26, of course he'll come across mature compared to 18 year old Kylie who's not only young but emotionally stunted.

• Love 7
a tattooed ferret.

This is the best, the very best, next to the line about Kris punching Kim in her bloated lips for making fun of Rob.

Anyway, stupid girls/women I can't believe someone procreated with that ferret.

Please,  who am I fooling, of course I can believe it.

What did Kylie and Kim in particular do to the corners of their mouths? Kylie looks like hers were sliced back a quarter inch, like the joints on a marionette.

Kim was dying of jealousy looking at Kourtney and hearing everyone say she looks hot!!!!

• Love 4

What did Kylie and Kim in particular do to the corners of their mouths? Kylie looks like hers were sliced back a quarter inch, like the joints on a marionette.

Kim was dying of jealousy looking at Kourtney and hearing everyone say she looks hot!!!!

I wondered about their lips too. I find myself just mesmerized by Kylie's mouth especially. It looks so odd to me. Her bottom lip is just kinda there, hanging out. It looks dead. Her lips make her whole face seem off symmetrically. I don't get how people find this attractive. But they must as I read that Kylie's lip kit sold out in minutes.

I think most of what Khloe said to Scott was stuff she wanted to say to Lamar.

And Scotts remark about how he figured the family just washed their hands of him and on to the next guy..... And Kris and the others have been doing just that, encouraging Kourtney to move on.

I wondered about their lips too. I find myself just mesmerized by Kylie's mouth especially. It looks so odd to me. Her bottom lip is just kinda there, hanging out. It looks dead. Her lips make her whole face seem off symmetrically. I don't get how people find this attractive. But they must as I read that Kylie's lip kit sold out in minutes.

Maybe she's copying the droopy dead lip look Tyga is sportin'

• Love 2

The thing is that Scott and Kourtney were never good together. Even before the kids came along. It was never right with them, they are totally wrong for each other. They need to just cut the ties and Scott needs to find a way to get sober and be there for his kids, and keep it cordial with the mother of those kids. It's not only his addiction problems that are causing his depression, it's their entire relationship that's toxic. 

I get the feeling thats what it happening now. I think Kourtney is pretty much tolerating him because of the kids.  Anytime they are photographed its with the kids in the picture. Hes supposedly has a regular sobriety coach he's been working with since leaving rehab and is doing an out patient treatment program so it seems he's at the least trying to keep sober.

• Love 1

No, the family should not coddle or enable Rob, but “tough love” should not include taunting or humiliating him in person or worse yet on camera.

And as disgusting as Kim was with that, (and the rest of them for laughing along), the real prize goes to Mommie Kris, who as executive producer, felt the need to include that scene instead of cutting it out of some consideration for the son she loves so much.

I've always had a soft spot for Scott, in spite of his screw ups.  I also think the show is really suffering from the loss of Scott, and Bruce (pre-Caitlyn) as well.  I never realized it before, but the men added something to the show.   They almost grounded it somehow.  In its current state, it consists of these adult women sitting around eating, looking at their phones and cackling like hens.  Boring - KUWTK vacations used to be fun to watch - this was was pathetic.

• Love 7

And as disgusting as Kim was with that, (and the rest of them for laughing along), the real prize goes to Mommie Kris, who as executive producer, felt the need to include that scene instead of cutting it out of some consideration for the son she loves so much.

I've always had a soft spot for Scott, in spite of his screw ups.  I also think the show is really suffering from the loss of Scott, and Bruce (pre-Caitlyn) as well.  I never realized it before, but the men added something to the show.   They almost grounded it somehow.  In its current state, it consists of these adult women sitting around eating, looking at their phones and cackling like hens.  Boring - KUWTK vacations used to be fun to watch - this was was pathetic.

How much say does Kris get over what goes into the shows?  You're right - she should've either shut Kim down or had the scene removed.  I wonder if it had been anyone but Kim making that horrible joke about Rob, would Kris have spoken up?  But now that I think about it, I doubt any of the other sisters would've made that joke.  Kim is the only one who would laugh at her very likely mentally ill brother.  Good one, Kim, you witch.

And a possibly dumb question about Kylie - did she have her lips surgically enhanced, or is she drawing on those clown lips with makeup?  If it's surgical, what on earth would possess Kris to okay something like that?  Kylie looked so much prettier before she turned herself into Kim 2.0.  Is Kris so desperate to keep her kids in the headlines that she okayed Kylie enhancing her lips to laughable proportions?

• Love 1

Kim's remark could've been cut, but the show is pretty anemic, and these days Kim only shows signs of life when she's pointing out flaws in other people, she's a salad eating robot the rest of the time.

• Love 5

There was such a stark contrast between Kendall and Kylie during their conversation.  Kylie was fully klowned up with those ridiculous lips and eyeshadow so heavy I was surprised she could keep her eyes open.  She could barely string a sentence together to support to her immature ways.  Meanwhile Kendall was wearing minimal makeup, a natural beauty (which Kylie used to be until she went full Kardashian).  And she was able to adequately and reasonably explain her side of things.

YES!! I'm so glad that Kendall hasn't clowned herself up. I truly hope that someday very soon Kylie decides to do the natural look and really be a role model for young girls. Right now, she looks like a blow-up doll. It's so sad.

How much say does Kris get over what goes into the shows?  You're right - she should've either shut Kim down or had the scene removed.  I wonder if it had been anyone but Kim making that horrible joke about Rob, would Kris have spoken up?  But now that I think about it, I doubt any of the other sisters would've made that joke.  Kim is the only one who would laugh at her very likely mentally ill brother.  Good one, Kim, you witch.

And a possibly dumb question about Kylie - did she have her lips surgically enhanced, or is she drawing on those clown lips with makeup?  If it's surgical, what on earth would possess Kris to okay something like that?  Kylie looked so much prettier before she turned herself into Kim 2.0.  Is Kris so desperate to keep her kids in the headlines that she okayed Kylie enhancing her lips to laughable proportions?

Kris gave a hearty chuckle when Kim made her funny at Rob's expense too. She's no prize. She cries herself to sleep every night over him (except when Corey's banging her) but she won't piss her golden goose off by chastising her for being mean.

And how fucking rude is that bitch that she has to eat her lunch "because she's pregnant" in front of all the others and a business acquaintance/prospective partner. Why not just have a working lunch and everyone eat? Kris could have made some of her famous recipes to sample while making her pitch to open a restaurant. The last thing I'd want to do is watch her shovel food into that gaping hole she calls a mouth while I'm talking business.

• Love 3

And a possibly dumb question about Kylie - did she have her lips surgically enhanced, or is she drawing on those clown lips with makeup? If it's surgical, what on earth would possess Kris to okay something like that? Kylie looked so much prettier before she turned herself into Kim 2.0. Is Kris so desperate to keep her kids in the headlines that she okayed Kylie enhancing her lips to laughable proportions?

I think she does both. Her lips were very thin before, so she has her lips (mucous membrane) augmented but she has the area above her lips (skin) augmented too. She applies lip liner, lipstick etc on the pink mucous membrane and on the skin above it that's been augmented to have the contour of a lip.

YES!! I'm so glad that Kendall hasn't clowned herself up. I truly hope that someday very soon Kylie decides to do the natural look and really be a role model for young girls. Right now, she looks like a blow-up doll. It's so sad.

It truly is sad to imagine what's going to become of Kylie later in her life. It's unfortunate that Kris wasn't a real mother who raised her children with a good education first, and the emphasis on looks and social popularity second. At least with a solid education, they'd have something to fall back on once their looks fade away and nobody cares about them anymore. Khloe isn't exactly a member of Mensa but compared to Kylie, she seems like a rocket scientist. Kylie just doesn't have the desire or the need to be knowledgeable about anything other than superficial looks.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

It truly is sad to imagine what's going to become of Kylie later in her life. It's unfortunate that Kris wasn't a real mother who raised her children with a good education first, and the emphasis on looks and social popularity second. At least with a solid education, they'd have something to fall back on once their looks fade away and nobody cares about them anymore. Khloe isn't exactly a member of Mensa but compared to Kylie, she seems like a rocket scientist. Kylie just doesn't have the desire or the need to be knowledgeable about anything other than superficial looks.

Sooo true. How much conversation was devoted to Kourtney and how "hot" she looked and how none of Scott's new girls could compare, she's a goddess and looks the best she ever did, and she has to flaunt it and take pictures and find a new guy as soon as possible. I don't think Scott's issue with Kourtney nor Khloe's problems with Lamar had anything to do with Kourtney's "baby weight" or Khloe's being "the fat one".

• Love 1

Kim, Khloe, & Kourtney are also exec producers, so they get as much say as Kris does, more if they band together on something.

That's probably why they have Kris dating Corey, to have at least one man on the show. One who hopefully, doesn't have a drug/alcohol addiction, will stay in shape, & does not have plans to transition into a woman.

Kendall doesn't have a choice, no reputable model agency is going to let one of their models look like that. It's probably also why she hasn't gotten fake boobs or ass, she'll lose her career if she does.

• Love 5

Kim is Kris's pampered snowflake. She is fake, spoiled, unsympathetic, and seems to be good at only getting naked, eating, whining, and demanding her pregnancies receive the most attention possible. As for Kourtney, yes Scott should have wrapped his dick if he didnt want more kids but Kourt is stupid for staying with him at all and not usng the pill. If your partner wont use protection then you use it. Also, her parents divorc was twenty rive years ago yes? Its hard but she needs to deal with what she cant change. Call me cruel but I have no sympathy for her. When she was knocked up with the last kid didnt she whine about not knowing if Scott would show up for delivery? Then say something like "And nobody's even thrown me a baby shower"? If I remember right. Nobody owes her a shower for a third child. Maybe since Kris had one for each one she thinks its normal? Either way, they are all so needing to have their fifteen minutes gone now.

• Love 3

Kourt doesnt seem to get that she has or had any part in her own unhapiness. The fault isnt all on Scott. She forgot her pill, this she got Mason. She shouldnt have even slept with him in Miami after they broke up. But she did and then dragged two more kids after that into this mess. Oh, and the last was unplanned? Ahe is thirthy something and knows where babies come from. She is either stupid or really got preggo on purpose.

• Love 4

I've heard the K sisters mention that they coddled Rob after their father passed away.  I'm sure they were all grief-stricken, but perhaps Rob (as the only son) most of all.  I have to wonder if they really knew or understood how to care for their brother, so they just gave him whatever he wanted.  Unfortunately, he seems stuck now - maybe in his mind, he is still a 15-year old missing his father and the advice Robert Sr. would've given him and can't figure out how to move on.  Like Scott said about his own situation: he wants to be happy, he just has no idea how to go about it.  Both of these men seem truly stuck in their bad habits and addictions and have not been able to figure out how to be happy.  I feel for both of them.  At some point, they have to decide to make changes and make those changes stick, but I can see how awful of a struggle it must be.  And while they both signed on for this show, to have your real-life struggles filmed and packaged neatly into people's Sunday evening entertainment is just too weird for me to wrap my head around.

Mental illness and addictions are not "bad habits," they are serious diseases.

• Love 9

Mental illness and addictions are not "bad habits," they are serious diseases.

Unfortunately I'm seeing depression/mental illness being glossed over way too much. Maybe its hard to understand the depth of how severe it can be unless you had to live through a loved one committing suicide.

• Love 7

After this week's episode I wonder what happened between Kim and Rob. Were she always so disparaging of him and in turn he's defensive and mean to her. Does she simply just not like him because she thinks he's a a lazy freeloader? And, how did Khloe get saddled with playing nursemaid to half baby brother Rob?

And, how did Khloe get saddled with playing nursemaid to half baby brother Rob?

She didn't get "saddled" she's the family enabler. She wants him living with her.

• Love 2

Kourt doesnt seem to get that she has or had any part in her own unhapiness. The fault isnt all on Scott. She forgot her pill, this she got Mason. She shouldnt have even slept with him in Miami after they broke up. But she did and then dragged two more kids after that into this mess. Oh, and the last was unplanned? Ahe is thirthy something and knows where babies come from. She is either stupid or really got preggo on purpose.

Reign was 100% on purpose. We can say "Scott should've wrapped it up," (which is technically/physiologically true) but this isn't some one night stand. This is his partner of nearly a decade, why would he suspect/distrust that she would not be on the same page with him or not talk about desiring another kid? She selfishly pops out kids because SHE wants them, without regard to the instability of their father or the family relationship. If and when they get back together, I'd fully expect her to shoot for a few more without regard for long term emotional stability.

• Love 5

After this week's episode I wonder what happened between Kim and Rob. Were she always so disparaging of him and in turn he's defensive and mean to her. Does she simply just not like him because she thinks he's a a lazy freeloader? And, how did Khloe get saddled with playing nursemaid to half baby brother Rob?

I do believe that Khloe has always been closer to Rob than the other two. They were closer in age growing up, the youngest two, well at least before Kendall and Kylie showed up.  I believe Khloe when she made that crack about only now, in her adulthood, has she started to get to know or get close to her two older sisters. I think she was always more of a tomboy and would play around with Rob. 

Kim and Rob, all I can say, is I do remember him zoning in on Kim during those therapy sessions but it sounded like jealousy because Kris obviously is more focused on her career and the career of the other two by extension. I remember him whining about that. 

I also remember a nasty exchange on one family vacation, when Kim was married to Kris Humphrey's I think, when Rob literally called her a whore right in front of the cameras. I can't remember how the argument started or what Kim said to piss him off, I know she said something because there was a back and forth. But the whore comment is all I can remember and I was like damn, he really hates her. You have got to hate your sister to call her a whore on national tv.

Whether it's true or not is a matter of opinion, whether you her sibling thinks it's true doesn't matter, viewers shouldn't know you feel that ugly way about your sibling. 

This family is just nasty to one another, just nasty.

Edited by represent
  • Love 5

I do believe that Khloe has always been closer to Rob than the other two. They were closer in age growing up, the youngest two, well at least before Kendall and Kylie showed up.  I believe Khloe when she made that crack about only now, in her adulthood, has she started to get to know or get close to her two older sisters. I think she was always more of a tomboy and would play around with Rob. 

Kim and Rob, all I can say, is I do remember him zoning in on Kim during those therapy sessions but it sounded like jealousy because Kris obviously is more focused on her career and the career of the other two by extension. I remember him whining about that. 

I also remember a nasty exchange on one family vacation, when Kim was married to Kris Humphrey's I think, when Rob literally called her a whore right in front of the cameras. I can't remember how the argument started or what Kim said to piss him off, I know she said something because there was a back and forth. But the whore comment is all I can remember and I was like damn, he really hates her. You have got to hate your sister to call her a whore on national tv.

Whether it's true or not is a matter of opinion, whether you her sibling thinks it's true doesn't matter, viewers shouldn't know you feel that ugly way about your sibling. 

This family is just nasty to one another, just nasty.

I remember that so clearly, he said it with such hate too. I also recall that Kris H tried to get him to apologize and the family told him to butt out of sibling business.

My thoughts on Rob and Kim's issues ,maybe kind of old fashioned but, I do believe Kim's sex tape and the public stir it caused was humiliating for him. I'm a woman and I'd be embarassed if my sister was exposed that way, I can only imagine what it would be like for a young guy to have it all over the internet and news. I doubt most men want to think of their mothers or sisters as sexual beings, and for the family to make hay off of what was supposed to be such a humiliation for Kim? ANd that she then builds her career off it? With the help of her mother and or stepfather. Who you would hope would be moving heaven and earth to squelch it?

I think its also weird that the entire family acts as if that tape just doesn't exist, that it was their fabulous work ethic and dedication that brought them fame and fortune. It probably bothers Rob also.

• Love 7

It's funny how everyone gets mad when Kim throws it in their faces that they owe their careers to her. As much as Kim is a narcissistic twat, it's a true statement. If she hadn't been willing to get banged on camera, they'd all still be working retail. Khloe would never have had an NBA husband and Kourt couldn't have afforded Bieber's mansion. None of them are that gorgeous, talented, fascinating, smart or entertaining enough to have made it on their own.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11

My thoughts on Rob and Kim's issues ,maybe kind of old fashioned but, I do believe Kim's sex tape and the public stir it caused was humiliating for him. I'm a woman and I'd be embarassed if my sister was exposed that way, I can only imagine what it would be like for a young guy to have it all over the internet and news. I doubt most men want to think of their mothers or sisters as sexual beings, and for the family to make hay off of what was supposed to be such a humiliation for Kim? ANd that she then builds her career off it? With the help of her mother and or stepfather. Who you would hope would be moving heaven and earth to squelch it?

I think its also weird that the entire family acts as if that tape just doesn't exist, that it was their fabulous work ethic and dedication that brought them fame and fortune. It probably bothers Rob also.

Yeah, you're probably right. And now that I think about it, I think she started to talk shit about his character. I think I remember her ragging on him and saying that he wasn't a man, questioning his manhood.  She basically called him a loser on camera, so if I go with your theory, yeah, I could see him itching to explode because he already doesn't respect what she did on tape for all the world to see,  yet in his mind, she has the nerve to get on him for his character. 

It's like don't act like your better than me, criticizing me.  My lack of drive isn't any worse than you getting paid for being a "whore."  

Anyway, whatever it was, it was heavy on the nasty and the hate.  

• Love 2

I just watched that episode with Rob and Kim and the name-calling.  I thought it was weird that they were on vacation, Rob was relaxing in the pool, Kim was relaxing with Kris H, and she starts taunting Rob by calling him a loser.  Rob referenced in a TH that Kim calls him "loser" several times a week, and that at some point he would explode.  And he did.  It's hard to blame him.  I cannot see Kim going after any of her sisters the way she goes after Rob.  She really does seem to enjoy getting under his skin.

Part of why I watch this show is to see the dynamics between the siblings.  Having only one sister, I find this all really interesting.  From what I have seen, Rob clearly sees Kim as the golden child, and Kim knows it - so she can say whatever she wants to her brother, and she can then run to her mommy when Rob has the gall to say something back, saying things to Kris like "Your son is so unstable!  He's being mean to me, make him stop!"  Maybe Kim gets bored when everyone is getting along?  Maybe she sees out of the corner of her eye that the camera is panning away from her and needs a way to make it come back?

Have Kim and Rob ever gotten along?  Admittedly, I haven't seen the first few seasons and am playing catch-up.

See?  FASCINATING stuff!

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 3

I don't think they were ever that close. I always thought Kim at the start of her career when she wasn't anything but the closet organizer that she appeared to be closer to Brody than any other sibling. Most of the paparazzi pics she was out of him, then with Reggie it was always Brody out with them too. Brody and Reggie got really close through Kim and that relationship.

Where as Rob and the others didn't seem as close with Reggie. 

Edited by Artsda

I just watched that episode with Rob and Kim and the name-calling.  I thought it was weird that they were on vacation, Rob was relaxing in the pool, Kim was relaxing with Kris H, and she starts taunting Rob by calling him a loser.  Rob referenced in a TH that Kim calls him "loser" several times a week, and that at some point he would explode.  And he did.  It's hard to blame him.  I cannot see Kim going after any of her sisters the way she goes after Rob.  She really does seem to enjoy getting under his skin.

Part of why I watch this show is to see the dynamics between the siblings.  Having only one sister, I find this all really interesting.  From what I have seen, Rob clearly sees Kim as the golden child, and Kim knows it - so she can say whatever she wants to her brother, and she can then run to her mommy when Rob has the gall to say something back, saying things to Kris like "Your son is so unstable!  He's being mean to me, make him stop!"  Maybe Kim gets bored when everyone is getting along?  Maybe she sees out of the corner of her eye that the camera is panning away from her and needs a way to make it come back?

Have Kim and Rob ever gotten along?  Admittedly, I haven't seen the first few seasons and am playing catch-up.

See?  FASCINATING stuff!

I watch these shows for the same "fascinating stuff" - what I call the psycho-emotional dynamics.

Kim sure seems like her mother's golden child, and it also seems pretty clear that both Kris and Kim are classic narcissists. The others are more interesting imo.

I feel bad for Rob, who could be the sensitive one who knows his family is fucked up, but internalizes it and then numbs himself out, instead of getting as far away as possible. I wonder if he's also the scapegoat - seems so by the way Kim beats up on him.

Khloe, who used to seem rational and strong, has now succumbed to the narcissistic values of the family - also sad.

Kourtney is one to watch this year imo - she has trouble expressing her feelings, but is working on that in therapy. When she uncovers some of the deeper stuff, watch out Kris!

• Love 3

If I'm not mistaken, Brody attended Reggie's wedding but blew off Kim's. Cant say I blame him.

Kim is a textbook narcissist. If the attention isn't on her at all times, she'll create drama and strife to make it that way. She doesn't feel good unless everyone around her feels like shit.

• Love 3

Kim is a textbook narcissist. If the attention isn't on her at all times, she'll create drama and strife to make it that way. She doesn't feel good unless everyone around her feels like shit.

Best of luck, North and Saint.  With those two for parents.......

• Love 3

Best of luck, North and Saint. With those two for parents.......

They're going to need it. My grandmother had NPD and she did a number on her kids. Narcissists always have their golden child and the scapegoat, and heaven help you if you're the latter. Unfortunately this is where I think North will end up, while Kim will favor Saint.

• Love 3

Something tells me that Rob's extreme weight gain is a cry for attention. Can you imagine being in that family for even a week. His own mother laughing tilting her head back at the fat joke. It must cut like a knife. If I was his sibling I'd be watching him closely as in suicide watch closely, that is no joke what he is going through. To eat all that bad food knowing it can kill you and still do it, this is not being lazy, this is depression.

People are so quick to judge him, it's sad. These same people will be tweeting "Prayers for Rob, RIP Rob brave soul" blabla when he decides to kill himself. They can go fuck themselves. What Rob needs is a friend, a real friend that doesn't give a shit about his family name and that doesn't enable him, someone that truly cares for him.

Anyway, I've been through what Rob is going through, extreme weight gain, seclusion, never leaving my house. I don't have access to his money, or personal trainers, or a sister like Khloe that seems to be into fitness that would have encouraged me. I got lucky with Pneumonia for 2 weeks and lost 30 pounds and that was my kick starter, you don't realize how shitty you feel being fat till you lose some weight. I've lost 150 pounds since, reversed diabetes. Rob has access to money, personal trainers, indoor gyms, stomach bypass surgery money, indoor swimming pools, I would have killed to have all that at my disposal. I was depressed, I contemplated suicide many times. To have all that and still be that way, he is severely depressed. On top of it all, to have the whole world watching. I can't possibly imagine.

I hope he gets better, he needs to cut off that family. Get a normal job, find an appartment or a place to stay away, far far away from that shit fest.

Edited by Phei
  • Love 13
People are so quick to judge him, it's sad. These same people will be tweeting "Prayers for Rob, RIP Rob brave soul" blabla when he decides to kill himself. They can go fuck themselves. What Rob needs is a friend, a real friend that doesn't give a shit about his family name and that doesn't enable him, someone that truly cares for him.

I agree.

I said it was depression and I don't need a doctor to come on the show to tell me that.

I also said that I can understand the sentiment of some people who feel that he has so much money and access to great medical care, while many of us don't, so it's hard to feel sorry for him. I get it.

But I also said that all the money in the world doesn't make him any less mentally ill; and depression is a form of mental illness. This is not, I'm going through a patch because um my girlfriend/wife left me. At this point it's chronic, this has been going on for like two years at the very least. This is a state of severe depression. 

Also, some people just don't get mental illness, they don't make an effort to even try and understand it; so to them he's just fat and lazy.

I was depressed, I contemplated suicide many times.

Glad you won the fight.

Edited by represent
  • Love 10

But I also said that all the money in the world doesn't make him any less mentally ill; and depression is a form of mental illness. This is not, I'm going through a patch because um my girlfriend/wife left me. At this point it's chronic, this has been going on for like two years at the very least. This is a state of severe depression. 

Yes 100%.  I'm sure people like Robin Williams and Ernest Hemingway also had enough money to have access to the best doctors and medical care if they chose. It didnt stop them from taking their lives due to severe depression. Depression is like a monster that takes hostage of you mentally. When RW committed suicide there was so much shock because this is someone who really hid it well and he basically spent his whole career making people laugh, he just couldnt make himself laugh or smile all that much and there too was much questioning why he never got the right help.

What's sad is Rob WAS working out. Over the summer Khloe and even Kim were mentioning working out with him..Rob was instagramming pics of a home gym and mentioned working and also hiking, some trainer mentioned working with him and how hard he's working. IMO something must have set him off he took another huge backwards step again. I dont know of this is true but there was a story the other day that on top of the diabetes he's also dealing with kidney and pancreatic problems. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he's just sitting back hoping enough illnesses will kill him. 

• Love 2

Maybe he isn't mentally ill and is just using this to get attention? Not the smartest way, but this is the Kardashian clan we are talking about...

she appeared to be closer to Brody than any other sibling

Was this when he was still on The Hills? She might have just been using his residual fame, because, that is what famewhores do...

• Love 1

As far as Rob goes, to me it seems like he's never healed from losing his dad.  I have heard him say more than once that he wishes his father was still around to help steer him in the right direction.  He seems lost, and his family either has no time or interest in helping him out.  He may live with Khloe but that relationship seems more dysfunctional and enabling than supportive.

I've had a soft spot for Rob since I caught him on DWTS.  My first thought was, seriously - another Kardashian on this show?  Give me a break.  But then he totally won me over.  It can't be easy being saddled with that name and that family, being depressed, not knowing the way out, wondering if your family will support you, and knowing that if you step out of your house, there's going to be a bunch of people with cameras looking for their money shot.  I can't imagine.  I really hope that he manages to somehow break away from his family and get healthy, and realizes that he's more than just a name and reality tv personality.

I'm still seething at Kim and her fat joke about her brother.  And also at Kris for not slapping her golden goose upside the head.  It's sickening.

• Love 3

Maybe he isn't mentally ill and is just using this to get attention? Not the smartest way, but this is the Kardashian clan we are talking about...

Was this when he was still on The Hills? She might have just been using his residual fame, because, that is what famewhores do...

And Brody's a good looking guy, she'd want to near any camera photographing him to get her mug in the press.

I doubt she has any real love for Brody, she's knocked him plenty on the show. I don't think they were ever close and I don't think she's all that close with Caitlyn, she just wants to be getting in on any positive press she's getting.

• Love 1

What's sad is Rob WAS working out. Over the summer Khloe and even Kim were mentioning working out with him..Rob was instagramming pics of a home gym and mentioned working and also hiking, some trainer mentioned working with him and how hard he's working. IMO something must have set him off he took another huge backwards step again. I dont know of this is true but there was a story the other day that on top of the diabetes he's also dealing with kidney and pancreatic problems. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he's just sitting back hoping enough illnesses will kill him.

Yep and this is how mental illness can work, it's a back and forth. He's been on an off like this for a few years now. He's doing OK, looks like he's really on to something good, on the right track and then....He has a chemical imbalance and because he's not seeing doctors for therapy and to prescribe medicines to regulate his levels on a consistent basis...I'm actually surprised he's lasted this long.

Family claims they've tried interventions, but he sees them as phony, opportunists so he's not going to listen to them. 

Their very being just increases his paranoia, they simply do NOT have good intentions as far as he's concerned. 

An intervention is difficult enough as it is, but to have family members try to intervene like the ones he's got, no, just no.

He's just not going to be receptive at all.

By the way, in all the years that this show has been on,  has anyone ever seen Rob with actual friends?  

You know, like Scott is screwed up but it seemed like he had a friend or two here and there. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 1

I finally caught this show today. I just can't with Kylie. I swear she would have no need for blush, cus I would be slapping her face so regularly, her cheeks would be perma-pink. And speaking of makeup, how can they not see how horrific that highlighting and contouring actually looks?? I'm looking at it from a camera lens but they are up close to each other!That slick greasy white stripe up the cheek bone. And while i think Kourtney is the most attractive of the older girls, she even looked like Yoko Ono at times in this episode!

Kris is wrapped too tight. Kim is wrapped too tight with anus lips and Khloe ass is disgusting! Who likes that??

Tyga please..what a nobody.

Kendall is the only one who didn't grate me. Oh. And the kids. They are cuties!

• Love 3

Scott has definitely brought his own brand of wit and charm to the show and even good looks in a Christian Bale/“American Psycho” kind of way, but most importantly he contributed the only interesting storyline Kourtney ever had. Still, KUWTK would have been a major success without him, but without the show he would have been a nobody. I’m sure that he, more than anybody, realizes that.

Yes, and in a past episode, Scott said ~ in not in a sarcastic way, "Thank you Kim for giving us our careers."  

• Love 1