Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Will Power

• Start Topic

I agree-but I doubt any of that applies to Yolanda. I mean, she's got a husband and the kids have a father. They are presumably the people who would get anything like an advance directive at this point in her life. Plus she said she was just giving them her will, as if there was any reason for any of the kids to worry about being taken care of financially if something happened to their mother. This is hilarious given that their father, as was stated above, is a kajillionaire who's probably the one mostly taking care of them now. Telling them there was a will in the safe (which would have been known about anyway) was just making for a dramatic scene.

Yes I agree. But she can still let her kids know how she feels about end of life cares. Like no feeding tubes and no mechanical means to keep me living. I have seen siblings fight over these issues even when a living will stated such. Only because the parent hadn't talked to each child, some children need to hear the words and if the don't, they will still have a hard time accepting this fact and feel like they let their parent die. It gets complicated. Bringing it out into the open helps kids accept the death without guilt. That is the point I was trying to make and just wanted to clear that up.

• Love 7

No, she claims they are STILL suffering LD, despite the fact that any school I know of would NEVER allow a sick student play football or soccer.

Absolutely.  Yolanda's version of Lyme Disease is too similar to Post-Concussion Syndrome.  No school could afford the lawyers Yolanda would sic on them if Anwar had a sports injury.  

As for Yolanda and the horse farm theory, as noted, there were NO Lyme Disease reports in LA County.  And why didn't anybody outside the family get it?  I would think a trainer, farm employee or other riders would have gotten it too ... just like the posters here who said that their neighbors etc. have gotten it.

A friend had Lyme Disease.  She was out of commission for a couple of months and then it DID return.  She stopped all her activities, went back on the antibiotics and was OK a month later.

• Love 3

I agree but will add that all of this drama is because there is a 1% chance she will die during surgery.

I'll also add that Yo's drama is due to Bravo knowing it'll stir up the audience.  So many scenes we say are producer driven.  I've only seen a clip of Yolanda's bit from last night yet I'd bet it's also producer driven.  I'm about as disturbed about it as I was with Kyle divulging that she was disinvited from the wedding or LisaV dragging a swan through Beverly Hills. 

As much as I hate that this season is all about Yolanda, if it weren't for her shenanigans, we'd not have much to talk about.  I'll watch the re-run tonight and hopefully find something else to snark about.  You guys have me intrigued with Mo buying Rinna a jacket and Yo's kids being on.  Rinna's butt wax?  No so much.

This drama?  It's all for us.

• Love 2

I forgot to add in my earlier post. I really like Erica or is it Erika? Anyway she seems fun and I have no problem with what she does or how old her hubby is. They are both adults and good for them, if they are making it work.

• Love 8

Bolding mine

I'm not so sure.

WebMD and the FDA, and others, have found no such evidence.

I think she for whatever reason got "conveniently" better after their removal. Probably just in time for some filming or something.

I feel only kind of bad for the kids. While it's got to be tiresome dealing with the YoYo she has now given them an "out" for all of their bad behaviors.

DUI? Lyme, of course!

Lather, rinse, repeat.

If you read some of the lawsuits filed against silicon breast implants manufactures, the symptoms these women claimed are the same that Yolanda claims to have. I do think the silicone had a direct impact on her health issues and the fact that directly after they were removed and the leakage cleaned up, she made a remarkably fast recovery which supports my suspicions/beliefs. YMMV though

THIS x 1,000.  Who is she laughing with?  The cameraman?  I doubt he finds her funny.  Does she think we're sitting on our couches laughing along with her?  It's so weird.

Oh, Yo.  She is sick, no doubt.  But I feel like once her women friends start to accept her illness, she has to one-up herself for some reason - in order to keep them asking questions?  Worrying about her?  I don't know.  But once they all seemed to accept the Lyme disease diagnosis, Yo starts discussing the 457 treatments she's doing.  Once that shock wore off a little bit, Yo announces that her children also have Lyme.  Yo keeps pushing and pushing, and feeding the others more tidbits of information...is this Yo's way of making sure the other wives don't forget about her?  I have no idea but it sure seems bizarre that after all this time, she only now mentions that her children also have the disease.  Yo might end up being the little girl who cried "wolf" pretty soon.

There is a producer asking the HWs questions, talking with them and spilling comments the other HWs have made during the season, so most likely she is joking around with that person when she films her TH segments. LOL

• Love 4
imjagain, on 30 Dec 2015 - 1:02 PM, said:

I forgot to add in my earlier post. I really like Erica or is it Erika? Anyway she seems fun and I have no problem with what she does or how old her hubby is. They are both adults and good for them, if they are making it work.

LOL somebody made a point last week to let some of us know that we were spelling her name wrong.  Its EriKa.

• Love 2

I haven't watched Y&R in 20 years, but I was so excited to see the studio. I thought for sure Melody Thomas or Eric Braeden were going to pop up eventually. I was like "omg, come through, Victor!" But alas, nothing but Ashley's wardrobe.

• Love 9

I haven't watched Y&R in 20 years, but I was so excited to see the studio. I thought for sure Melody Thomas or Eric Braeden were going to pop up eventually. I was like "omg, come through, Victor!" But alas, nothing but Ashley's wardrobe.

Yeah, it's been many many years for me too, but I was very excited and hoping to see Victor!

• Love 5

Without reading all the posts, but getting the gist, most are annoyed or disgusted by Yo talking to her children about her Will on TV. Well, while there may be a time and a place for everything, this was a time when her family was together. I gather that is not easy to do with the kids all over the country. These unpleasant details do need to be discussed. I know myself and my siblings would try and avoid these conversations. As my father became more and more ill, anytime I was a t hime they went over the same thing. Where  the documents were, the will, estate planning folder. My father had tediously made a binder that outlined everything so we would not have to wonder. I understand her telling her children where to find her documents. So what of they were shocked. They may have been avoiding this discussion and when she had the chance i she took it. It is also a powerful message that children need to be prepared. Uncomfortable but necessary.

I guess you could say I believe Yolanda and the pain her disease has put her through. It is a physical, physic and mental pain. I do think she has gone beyond the norm  of accepted medical advice but she is desperate .  Thank goodness for her she has the means to make every effort to conquer this disease. 

The Vandepumps and Hanky. Very very sweet how they love their animals. Very very staged putting Hanky in the car as you can see at the vets, he went in and out in a crate. I am sure that is how they drove to the vets too. Not with Hanky sitting on Lisa's  lap.

Kind of liking Erika and how her and Kyle are hitting it off. Interesting to see how that progresses.

• Love 10

Lisa V. played with Erika in the same way my cat used to catch and stun a chipmunk, and then playfully paw at him on the back porch.   I loved it.  I'm not sure about Erika yet, but she didn't fold under the withering, gleeful Britishness of Lisa V.  I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take much for Lisa to make me cry, so there's that.

I am terrified of swans and geese.  They can be vicious when provoked, so it cracked me up how Ken simply tucked the giant bird under his arm and herded it into the car, as if this is something one does every day.  I think Lisa asked Ken to buckle the bird's seat belt as well.  Just another day in the VanderPump home.

• Love 13

Why would these women hear of her? Her music is for the club scene. Also, that music isn't really followed religiously like music on the radio. Not knocking it but I could care less whose mixed tape is jamming at the club just as long as the DJ knows what he's doing and what works for the dance floor I'm happy. That's the crowd thats rating her so of course these women aren't going to know about her. According to those doing the judging Erica Jane is hitting the numbers. 

Eh. I was just talking about how Bravo editors made sure to show us the repeated mentions of the HWs not knowing who Erika Jayne is. My point was that if she's even tangentially in their scene, I would think that they'd've heard of her somehow. Not everyone watches soap operas, and I gather that not all of the HWs watch Young & the Restless, but they weren't shown last season being all, "Wait. Who's Eileen?"

I found it comical is all. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 5

Without reading all the posts, but getting the gist, most are annoyed or disgusted by Yo talking to her children about her Will on TV. Well, while there may be a time and a place for everything, this was a time when her family was together. I gather that is not easy to do with the kids all over the country. These unpleasant details do need to be discussed. I know myself and my siblings would try and avoid these conversations. As my father became more and more ill, anytime I was a t hime they went over the same thing. Where  the documents were, the will, estate planning folder. My father had tediously made a binder that outlined everything so we would not have to wonder. I understand her telling her children where to find her documents. So what of they were shocked. They may have been avoiding this discussion and when she had the chance i she took it. It is also a powerful message that children need to be prepared. Uncomfortable but necessary.

I guess you could say I believe Yolanda and the pain her disease has put her through. It is a physical, physic and mental pain. I do think she has gone beyond the norm  of accepted medical advice but she is desperate .  Thank goodness for her she has the means to make every effort to conquer this disease. 

Could not agree more.  My mother passed away without warning.  Scrambling to get the details worked out when you've just lost your mother and you weren't expecting to is very very tough.  So much so that my brother and I had the tough conversation right after her funeral ended with my father.  I will not be caught off guard like that again.  It is quite a serious mindfuck to try and figure out what your mother wanted when you can't remember for sure and it was never a serious sit down conversation where she laid out her wishes beforehand.  

The kids know she's sick.  The idea that they could lose her isn't one that hadn't occurred to them before she sat down and talked to them about it.  I can guarantee you I had the same look on my face that Gigi had on hers while we had the conversation with my father, but it was necessary and I got through it.  They will too.

Out of all the irresponsible things Yolanda has done concerning her children, that conversation was definitely NOT one of them.

• Love 9

Lisa V. played with Erika in the same way my cat used to catch and stun a chipmunk, and then playfully paw at him on the back porch.   I loved it.  I'm not sure about Erika yet, but she didn't fold under the withering, gleeful Britishness of Lisa V.  I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take much for Lisa to make me cry, so there's that.

I am terrified of swans and geese.  They can be vicious when provoked, so it cracked me up how Ken simply tucked the giant bird under his arm and herded it into the car, as if this is something one does every day.  I think Lisa asked Ken to buckle the bird's seat belt as well.  Just another day in the VanderPump home.

Funny Stuff.  While I was watching Lisa and Ken with their swans, it said out loud, to myself,  "man, they really are freaking loaded".  I love LVP!!

• Love 6
When Yolanda handed her kids the paperwork and said "This will take care of you for the rest of your lives" I can only assume it included naked photos of David Foster, David Bowie, and Mick Jagger having a romp in the lemon grove.

Decoupaged onto tiles.

I know the very basics about Lyme disease, but seriously both Bella and Anwar have it too? Is that really possible?

It’s a common bacterial infection.  Most people get exposed to Lyme and don’t get sick, or maybe just have a mild day or two of not feeling well and never realize it was from that.  Lyme titers only show exposure – it’s perfectly possible that both her children tested positive for Lyme, without being sick in the least.  That doesn’t mean they “have” Lyme Disease.  It means they were exposed and shook it off.    If that’s the case and she’s playing them like they too are doomed to waste away in the lemon grove, shame on her.  

Lucky that the one daughter with a super active modeling career that could conceivably be damaged with an implication of having an immune disorder that could mess with her hirability/insurability managed to avoid those ticks.

• Love 13

So did Yo get new implants after taking the old ones out?  Because I don't think I've seen any pics of her with small boobs, just the huge ones she's always had.  And are her new ones saline since Yo is all natural now (insert eye roll here)?

The will thing was ridiculous.  Not only did that not need to be on tv, but if she were serious about it, she would have had that conversation with them before her umpteen other surgeries and treatments.  Why, after being bedridden for 18 months, stem cell transplants, and other foreign treatments is she suddenly all worried about surgery to remove implants that will be done in a real hospital by real medical professionals who have experience in cleaning up implants?  That surgery is hardly the riskiest thing she has done!

Edited by izabella
  • Love 15

I was on vacation Monday and Tuesday of this week and decided to tune into Y&R also for the first time in about 20 years and all I saw was Victor/Eric Braeden but no one else I recognized.  No Eileen.

• Love 1

One thing to remember is that far more footage is shot than we ever see - producers decide which scenes to include, based on the narrative they have in mind for the season.

Some of the women have mentioned how frustrating it is when scenes they really like don't make the cut.

• Love 6

Isn't there another new Ho?  I thought there were supposed to be two new Ho's.  It's already been 5 episodes; when do they introduce her?

Right - Cody Simpson's mom, if I'm not mistaken (and I only know who Cody Simpson is because my daughter got his autograph several years ago).

ETA: Just read that her work schedule and visa complicated her filming with the RHOBH.  So...does that mean we get yet another wife?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 3
And her music is closely tied to her "dancing" in clubs for gentlemen.

I seriously doubt that.

I am sure campy gay men adore her but I am not sure they would flock to see her perform unless she was one act among other gay entertainment, ie drag.

The drag/club circuit is exactly her audience.  I don't think you have to be particularly campy to like dance music.

• Love 5

I think YoFo is genuinely ill. I don't know how much of it is psychosmatic, and how much of it is actually down to Lyme.

I used to have a scary chronic illness for which there has only recently been an effective cure. I remember trawling through web sites and coming up against SO MUCH FUCKING CRAZY WOO. It can be terrifying and if you're not pretty grounded and don't have a decent grasp of how science works you can get led down some really dumb rabbit holes. Because of that experience, I try to be careful when discussing other people's illnesses with them. Lisa R is just too fucking stupid to handle the subject at all. I *really* wanted to like Lisa R because I used to like her on whatever soap I watched with my mom many years ago, but she is just annoying the everliving out of me.

I'm not sure if Eileen is sane/normal or if she just hasn't shown us her crazy yet. I fear she may risk being too dull and getting the boot if she doesn't bring us some drama.

I still enjoy LisaV but I'm getting tired of Ken. Not that I was ever keen on him but does anyone else think he's starting to cross over into "doddering?"

• Love 10

The Vandepumps and Hanky. Very very sweet how they love their animals. Very very staged putting Hanky in the car as you can see at the vets, he went in and out in a crate. I am sure that is how they drove to the vets too. Not with Hanky sitting on Lisa's  lap.

Kind of liking Erika and how her and Kyle are hitting it off. Interesting to see how that progresses.

Yes, it IS very important to have that talk with your family. That said, she did it ON camera for the sympathy effect, not because she feared anything going wrong. She could have had that talk with them OFF camera when she started traipsing around the world looking for THE "cure", undergoing untested treatments. Also, you don't need everyone at the house all together to have that talk, she could have told each kid when she saw them and there was no reason to involve her ill mother in that conversation other than to broadcast that she is still helping her mother/brother out financially.

Could not agree more.  My mother passed away without warning.  Scrambling to get the details worked out when you've just lost your mother and you weren't expecting to is very very tough.  So much so that my brother and I had the tough conversation right after her funeral ended with my father.  I will not be caught off guard like that again.  It is quite a serious mindfuck to try and figure out what your mother wanted when you can't remember for sure and it was never a serious sit down conversation where she laid out her wishes beforehand.  

The kids know she's sick.  The idea that they could lose her isn't one that hadn't occurred to them before she sat down and talked to them about it.  I can guarantee you I had the same look on my face that Gigi had on hers while we had the conversation with my father, but it was necessary and I got through it.  They will too.

Out of all the irresponsible things Yolanda has done concerning her children, that conversation was definitely NOT one of them.

She exploited her kids pain/fear by having that conversation filmed, she could have had that conversation OFF camera at any time. She staged it big time, she even had it at the Malibu house where she no longer lived.

• Love 23

I believe that Yo has Lyme.  But I also agree with you that she's using it as a tool to possibly jerk people around.  But then again, we don't know how much production is using her and egging her on?  (what other story could she have this Season?)  In any event, I told no one about my Lyme illness (except those that needed to know).  I suffered alone with my poor husband (a true "king" lol) taking care of me.  God, Im lucky!  

Anyhow, also, I am not famous and don't have a platform to raise awareness.  And Im a very private person.  (Except on this blog, since no one knows me ;-D ) 

It is ALL Yolanda, not production IMO. Have you seen/read her twitter/IG accounts or heard/read interviews she has given? She is the same there and production has nothing to do with it. LOL   JMO

• Love 11

I kind of like Erica, but she was definitely chilly with LisaV. I think she saw Lisa's little jokes as jabs when really that's how Lisa plays with women she likes. Erica's responses were a little one-uppy. But I like her in her talking heads and like that she has no shame about having been a cocktail waitress who married a sugar daddy. And she really loves him which is nice.

Yikes Yolanda. That was quite an uncomfortable scene. Yo must really be out of it though, Gigi was eating fried bread and cheese and she didn't get one negative comment!

Erika Jane stated that her circle of friends was basically her husband and a group of gay men, not women.  It shows imo.  She'll need a little breaking in period with these women, especially LisaV the queen bee.

Count me in on those that loved Lisa R cashing Mauricio's promise of a gift ASAP.  You go Lisa!   The jacket she picked out was super cute on her. 

It's didn't surprise me at all that Anwar didn't know how to butter bread.  He's the little Persian Prince after all.  I know all about this because I married one of these and buttering bread is not all Anwar doesn't know how to do.  He also can't:

Operate a washing machine

Or Dryer

Load a dishwasher

Vaccum

Clean anything besides his own self

Basically do anything that might be construed as "women's work"

When my mother in law first visited us, my husband was in the kitchen washing dishes (he can be taught!) and MIL rushed over pushed him away and washed the dishes herself.  I later learned that she had said to him that he must not wash dishes because the water might be too hot.  Okaaaaaay.  He's an engineer!

Edited by zulualpha
  • Love 13

Four years ago Yolanda had a pre-nup done and it is usually common practice to update your will as often times it contains your wishes for distribution of your share of the community property. With all the people running around the Fosters I am surprised this would be the first time her medical issues, in case of coma or death are being discussed. 

• Love 5

Heh. I LOL'd when Gigi said that.   I bet being nice is the difficult part for Gigi; seeing as she's a product of extreme wealth and she's Momma's favorite.

I don't think Anwar was joking when he didn't know how to butter bread.   That one still has me floored.    And I'm still laughing at cutting and calling sandwiches "dippers".   These kids aren't exactly at the genius level.   Good thing they are pretty for God's sake.

Awww.  I have to stick up for Yo's kids.  Gigi seems very nice and smart.  And Anwar, I haven't seen enough of him to know if he's smart or not.  I can't hate on those kids because they seem to be very close to each other, their mother and father. Props to Mo and Yo for raising, what appear to me, loving, respectful and hardworking kids.  That they're all gorgeous is incidental. 

So far I haven't seen any of Yo's kids curled up on their mother's lap, screaming like a toddler about getting an ear pierced.  Or calling people on the street 'fatties'.  Storming out of the house bitching about curfew. Or acting like brats ever.  Save Bella's DUI, I just can't dislike them.

I save my irritation at teen attitude for the likes of Rinna's kids, Alexia and Sophia, and my next door neighbor's kid.

• Love 17
laurakaye, on 30 Dec 2015 - 2:43 PM, said:

Right - Cody Simpson's mom, if I'm not mistaken (and I only know who Cody Simpson is because my daughter got his autograph several years ago).

ETA: Just read that her work schedule and visa complicated her filming with the RHOBH.  So...does that mean we get yet another wife?

Yes.  Kathryn Edwards. 

Well, Sugarbaker, it was QQQQ that insinuated my nephew was checking his grandfather's private parts.  I could get offended or joke back....... lol

Just playing along, Sugarbaker.  Just playing along....

Well, the only po-po I know are the police, so I guess I could say "My po-po got arrested by the po-po for exposing his po-po".  :)

• Love 17

After all these years of being on TV, Kyle still dresses horribly.  A high waisted denim skirt at that length is not a good look for her.

One thing I appreciate about Kyle, though, is she doesn't wear things that make her look desperate to appear sexy - she seems more comfortable with herself than some of the others.
  • Love 23

Yes, they can be extremely small and can be confused for a freckle. As a matter of fact, I found one on my daughter's face when she was about four years old. She has a few tiny dark freckles on her face and it looked like one. It was on the side up by her hairline. Thank God I noticed it.

It's actually unusual to find one that exposed. They like the back of knee and crevices. That's why you may not notice them.

My husband and I each found ours in the spot that Lisa R. was having waxed.

Did Yolanda really tell her son to move because she wanted to sit by Gigi? What an asshole.

• Love 9

I think it's possible that Yolanda had had this conversation with her children long before she filmed it for the show.  It could be something the producers thought would create some drama if she repeated the scene, so they all did it over for the cameras.  Maybe that's why I thought the kids' reactions seemed like they were pretty much unfazed by it all.

When LisaR has said numerous times that she'd do anything for money, I guess she meant it.  Getting that wax job on camera was eyebrow-raising for me. Unlike Kyle's wax job, Lisa's showed everything.  I'm sure that all the producers and other staff had their eyes wide open as they crowded around to watch!  Lisa always seems to me to want to take things one step further than anyone else does -- the more drama, the better -- and that's why I don't care much for her.  I'll bet she was a handful for her parents!

I call Gigi and Bella The Monotone Sisters.  They talk in low voices without the slightest inflections.  Like the bored rich talk.

I don't know whether Yo has Lyme disease or not, but I sure am sick of the subject.  I'd be eternally grateful if I never read or heard another word about it.  We had it all last season.  Do we have to put up with it as the focus of another season?

Congrats and much laughter over the poster above who referred to her husband's "branch and twigs!"  That's the cutest, most amusing and best nickname I've heard for that area!  Who says you don't learn new things on a message board???  lol

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

I didn't think there was anyone here upset that Yolanda got her affairs in order, only that she presented her will in such a dramatic way (or "calmly", as they liked to say, when really, calmly dropping a huge bomb in the middle of an unsuspecting group of people IS about drama), and did so on camera knowing it would end up on a TV show.  Of course she needed to make sure her will was current and that in the event of her death no one would have to scramble around in the middle of grieving to figure everything out on their own, that's a given.  She went through a period of feeling so ill that she was faced with her own mortality, and I don't blame her a bit for thinking a lot about what needed to be done in case she didn't make it.  I also don't blame her for being depressed by the thought, that's just natural. I only blame her for the way she presented the whole thing, with cameras present.  As others mentioned before, she could have left that paperwork in any number of safe places and just made sure that someone knew where to find it if something did happen to her.  She could have told all of her children, off camera, that she loves them, that she has taken care of these details, and that she doesn't expect to die during surgery but if the worst did happen, she wanted them to know she had handled that for them.  It would have been much less scary and sad for them, and certainly less gross for the viewers.  The way she chose to showcase that was simply more of her usual, "This is all very serious, you can't possibly know how serious, so I'm going to force you to be shocked by how serious this all is!" bullshit.  I'm surprised she didn't post an Instagram photo of Gigi holding up that envelope and looking sad.

• Love 16

My guess is that she plays mostly in places that these woman would never go.  I also doubt her music is played on the radio.   Did you hear her sing?  Not good!

This. When I heard Erica sing I questioned why I have not tried to sing club/dance music with my horrible voice and autotune the hell out of it. I could have eight dance hits!

I save my irritation at teen attitude for the likes of Rinna's kids, Alexia and Sophia, and my next door neighbor's kid.

I guess I do not think Rinna's kids are that bad. I could be a brat sometimes when I was a teenager too. I just wasn't on camera. Hell I can be a brat now sometimes. Sometime teenagers (and adults) act like brats and say stupid stuff and sometimes they do not. I think there are Real Housewives children that are worse than the kids of the BH's cast.

• Love 7

I didn't hear the part where Yolanda insisted one kid move, so that she could sit next to Gigi. If that's the case, that's really awful. How could a mother be so obvious??!!

Just like another poster's opinion, I think Bella is more beautiful than Gigi. She's classically more beautiful. Gigi has an unusual quality; but beautiful too). I guess the surgery helped Bella though. Either way, the girls (haven't seen the son as much) seem like sweet, unspoiled (considering their upbringing) and grounded. As LisaR has stated many times, kids in Beverly Hills can be spoiled assholes...

I wasn't paying full attention but I'm almost positive I heard her tell her son to move because "I want to sit by Gigi".

• Love 4

Yolanda told Anwar "You sit by Grandma*. I want to sit by Gigi."  If I was really being petty I would point out that Gigi's name was right in the middle of the envelope in big letters and the other two were off center and smaller like they had been added in later. At least they all had hearts though. Yolanda learned that lesson.

*she used a different word that I don't remember.

Edited by Thick McRunFast
  • Love 9

She exploited her kids pain/fear by having that conversation filmed, she could have had that conversation OFF camera at any time. She staged it big time, she even had it at the Malibu house where she no longer lived.

You mean her kids who exploit themselves on IG, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, TV, Movies, pap pictures, going to big time industry parties, dating members of the music industry....those kids?

They live their lives on camera.  Let's not try to make it seem like these kids were somehow blindsided by the fact that cameras suddenly showed up while having a serious discussion with their mother.  Gimme a break with the "exploiting the kids" schtick.  It's old in the context of these shows.

• Love 11

I hope Lisa R's longtime waxer drops her as a client after the racist joke she made at Eiko's expense.

I didn't really watch those scenes. What did she say?

After the waxing she commented that she had been going to the woman who did the waxing for many years. Within earshot of the woman Lisa then said, "She's known my hoo-ha long time!" and cackled and guffawed more than she ever has before. I was completely disgusted after already being very disgusted by the whole waxing thing I'd just been subjected to! (I think she may not have used "hoo-ha" but some other stupid and childish euphemism. Perhaps someone can re-watch and correct me.)

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 5

Sometime teenagers (and adults) act like brats and say stupid stuff and sometimes they do not. I think there are Real Housewives children that are worse than the kids of the BH's cast.

Absolutely.  I think the OCs kids are the worst.  To be honest, I just don't like the hormonal, snotty, teen age years.  I taught Kindergarten for a reason.  I love the littles.  My friend teaches high school and can NOT tolerate kids under 7.  Go figure.

My point was, I just haven't seen the Hadid kids do anything bratty. And compared to Alexia, who failed a written driving test three times (!), they seem like geniuses.

• Love 7

If you read some of the lawsuits filed against silicon breast implants manufactures, the symptoms these women claimed are the same that Yolanda claims to have. I do think the silicone had a direct impact on her health issues and the fact that directly after they were removed and the leakage cleaned up, she made a remarkably fast recovery which supports my suspicions/beliefs. YMMV though

There is a producer asking the HWs questions, talking with them and spilling comments the other HWs have made during the season, so most likely she is joking around with that person when she films her TH segments. LOL

My mom was involved with the silicone breast implant class action lawsuit twenty years ago.  She had silicone implants placed post-mastectomy, as did her sister.  At this point my mom had been diagnosed with Lupus, and she eventually had her implants removed and found they had both ruptured.  The payout was massive, but only the attorneys got rich.  My mom's cut was twenty thousand, and my aunt's was fifty thousand.  Interestingly enough, my mom's Lupus diagnosis is now considered a misdiagnosis.  Auto-immune diseases share many symptoms and lab tests, but they just don't disappear.  Her symptoms are gone because the silicone is gone.  There's no way any company would agree to such a huge payout if there was no truth in what leaky/ruptured silicone implants to do a body.  It's now talked about as if it was never true.

I had no interest in Erika, then she interacted with Lisa.  I think Lisa needs a strong personality taking her on, otherwise she walks all over people.  And Lisa definitely dislikes when she has competition for Kyle's affection.

• Love 14