Type keyword(s) to search

Next Season: What, Who Would You Like To See?

gunderda
  • Start Topic

I wish it would be in everyone's contracts that if they pull stunts like refuse to film/participate in the Tell All, etc. they WON'T GET PAID! 

And speaking of the Tell All, of course I want there to be a different host! It would also be great if it was broadcast LIVE instead of months later and maybe even had live tweeted questions from the watchers at home. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I wish it would be in everyone's contracts that if they pull stunts like refuse to film/participate in the Tell All, etc. they WON'T GET PAID! 

And speaking of the Tell All, of course I want there to be a different host! It would also be great if it was broadcast LIVE instead of months later and maybe even had live tweeted questions from the watchers at home. 

Agreed. Different host. Someone who actually watches the show.

Also, in their contracts that they won't start any Go Fund Me.

• Love 5

I have a huge list of Wishes! 💃🤣‼️

Hot Sexy Girls who want to model on IG

(Sorry, not here for homely busted chicks)

More Poor Americans 

(SURPRISE! Not every American is rich! I love this bit so much!)

One Good ‘Debbie’

(I love a good cok blocker)

1 Gossipy Family Member that tells the Truth

(I love a good Tasha or Penguin’s daughter.  Were you a Ping Pong Bar Girl? Hahahahahhah)

Couples with similar age (15 year age gap max!)

(I think for this show it works better.  More drama. It is sad to see a 19 year old foreigner controlled by a 40+ year old American) 

Weddings in both countries (if possible)

(I enjoy this very much. Or, at least both sides of the families attending 1 

wedding)

Decent English (American + Foreigner)

(Sorry, some broken English accents are really irritating to hear the entire season) 

Karine and Paul were pathetic! That language app was NOT cute after 2 episodes.....never mind.....2 freakin seasons! I wonder if this is why they dumped them?  Was Karine a liability to TLC?  They ran into serious issues with the miscarriage at the hospital and Paul needed a translator. Then Karine almost got sliced by a machete and there are those two dumbasses talking with the app.......on ONE phone because they stole Karine’s phone.  No Mas! 

-No old ladies with self esteem issues. 

( Geeesh, Darcy and Molly were pathetic)

-No Americans without jobs. 

C’mon! Really!

-Everyone living in their own home.

(Shitty homes Ok....but, those Air BnBs, firehouse and storage unit....Nah!)

What is next?  Sharing a cot at the homeless shelter???

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

No social media drama/ suicide threats/ children living in hovels/ or evil step parents.  or model wannabes.  Trainwrecks are okay, but I want those I can laugh at not fear for their safety or the safety of those around them.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 7

First commercial is out.

There is already spoilers about the couples floating around, but I don't see anything that has their names listed so that forums can be created for them. It sounds like it may be on the TLCGo App, but that crashes for me, and I don't see it on the website or through Hulu, so, this is all we have right now. At least, from me. Someone else may find more.

Here is my list of demands:

1. An actual tell-all host (I vote Dean and Tarek, will settle for Maury Povich).

2. Let's stay out of Tunisia/Morocco/Bucaramanga for once.

3. NEW COUPLES. No one cares about Darcy/Pole/Grangela/Paola/other repeat offenders.

4. A gay/trans/intersex couple.

5. A couple that's actually in love.

6. Someone who has an actual job outside of reality TV reject.

7. A couple who has actually attempted to learn about each others' country/culture/language.

8. No models, no children, no married people, no broke/homeless/on public assistance people.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 16
On 10/17/2019 at 12:17 AM, monagatuna said:

1. An actual tell-all host (I vote Dean and Tarek, will settle for Maury Povich).

3. NEW COUPLES. No one cares about Darcy/Pole/Grangela/Paola/other repeat offenders.

7. A couple who has actually attempted to learn about each others' country/culture/language.

8. No models, no children, no married people, no broke/homeless/on public assistance people.

That a GREAT list! Those are my exact demands also!

• Love 2

I haven't seen any previews, does anyone know if the new season will have all new couples? Like, we won't be surprised by Darcy and Tom, or God forbid, grangela?

Edited by blubld43
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I haven't seen any previews, does anyone know if the new season will have all new couples? Like, we won't be surprised by Darcy and Tom, or God forbid, grangela?

It's in the previews... Grangela is back 😞

So far, I've seen Angela/Michael, Darcey/Tom, Deavan/Jihoon, Jenny/Sumit, Libby/Andrei and Pole/Karine have all been seen filming for something in the franchise. Colt and Caesar are also rumored to have filmed something for one of shows, too, but I don't think it has been confirmed. 

I'm disgusted they are keeping Angela and Caesar. Angela should not have been on this last season after her behavior on the last season's Tell Nothing. 

• Love 3
On 10/16/2019 at 9:17 PM, monagatuna said:

We don't negotiate with terrorist. 

That said we are desperately looking for  reality reject actors with dreams of being a model  who are willing to portray gay/trans/intersex couple for your enjoyment

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/3/2019 at 5:09 PM, Raja said:

We don't negotiate with terrorist. 

That said we are desperately looking for  reality reject actors with dreams of being a model  who are willing to portray gay/trans/intersex couple for your enjoyment

DON'T TERRORIZE ME WITH YOUR TV DEMANDS.

• LOL 4

NO. MORE. CESEAR. EVER! I don't want him to have a new season. I don't want any updates. 90 days just needs to ghost that sucker.

Paul does have a dick worm - the swimming condom had a hole in it (possibly caused by Karrine). 

More Paul running.

No more Pao and Russ. Just no! 

Danielle finds herself another more age appropriate Tunisian loverat. 

Amen to different host who actually watches the show. I vote for the dude who hosts Married at First Sight reunions Kevin Frazier or even Chrissy Teigen (who seems to be a big fan), even though I am not a big fan of hers I'm willing to take one for the team for a more interesting reunion.

Couples with less of an economic divide. 

Hell, less of a power imbalance that seems to favor the American sponsor

No more broke asses. They don't have to appear as well off as CT Michael is but at least be able to comfortably support their sponsoree without family (or gov') assistance.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:44 PM, AdorkableWitch said:

A foreign woman engaged to a recently released prisoner. This is something I have seen on immigration forums as well as prison forums. Usually a family member has to co-sponsor. 

A Love After Lockup and 90 Fiance mashup? My heart couldn't withstand the fuckery that would ensue but I am here for it!!!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4
On 10/16/2019 at 11:17 PM, monagatuna said:

Amen to the no children clause.  A big amen to #2!!

No more Darcey, NO MORE NICOLE!!!!  Good Lord, Darcy could land in friggin' Greenland and announce:  "I could really see myself living here!!!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/18/2019 at 2:05 PM, islandgal140 said:

NO. MORE. CESEAR. EVER! I don't want him to have a new season. I don't want any updates. 90 days just needs to ghost that sucker.

Paul does have a dick worm - the swimming condom had a hole in it (possibly caused by Karrine). 

More Paul running.

No more Pao and Russ. Just no! 

Danielle finds herself another more age appropriate Tunisian loverat. 

Amen to different host who actually watches the show. I vote for the dude who hosts Married at First Sight reunions Kevin Frazier or even Chrissy Teigen (who seems to be a big fan), even though I am not a big fan of hers I'm willing to take one for the team for a more interesting reunion.

Couples with less of an economic divide. 

Hell, less of a power imbalance that seems to favor the American sponsor

No more broke asses. They don't have to appear as well off as CT Michael is but at least be able to comfortably support their sponsoree without family (or gov') assistance.

A Love After Lockup and 90 Fiance mashup? My heart couldn't withstand the fuckery that would ensue but I am here for it!!!

lal then  90 day fiance...then the next logical would be Dateline nbc looking into what went so wrong.

• LOL 1

I'd like to see new couples. I'm ok with having a second season for a person where it didn't work out; for example if Molly or Danielle had a new foreign fiance.

No more Russ and Pao, they have been on how many spin-offs now? They don't bring anything to Pillow Talk either. I don't want to see Nicole and Darcey again either.

• Love 2
On 11/18/2019 at 2:05 PM, islandgal140 said:

More Paul running.

Yes please to a love after lockup + 90 day fiance mashup!!!!! Its the show I want and deserve!

I'd also like to see zieds soccer friend find American love.....with Molly perhaps?  Give that guy a phone with a translator app and let him loose!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Didn’t Mackhul have a fine friend in the early “She’s a grandma” portion of this documentary?  He was bilingual and easy on the eyes and wearing a black shirt and I think his name was Dave, but I don’t really remember.  😉

• Love 3
On 11/28/2019 at 5:06 AM, blubld43 said:

I've grown fond of Molly watching her on Pillow Talk.  She's funny, self deprecating, and certainly attractive, she presents herself well. I'd like to see her find a true love.

I love Molly.  She is the dark-haired version of my very best friend from her accent to her mannerisms to her attitudes to her sarcasm and (unfortunately) to her dreadful taste in men.  

I'd love to have a wild night on the town with Molly  😄  

• Love 3
On 12/1/2019 at 4:30 AM, Cini said:

I'd like to see new couples. I'm ok with having a second season for a person where it didn't work out; for example if Molly or Danielle had a new foreign fiance.

No more Russ and Pao, they have been on how many spin-offs now? They don't bring anything to Pillow Talk either. I don't want to see Nicole and Darcey again either.

I agree about Russ and Pao - no more of them.  I am shocked I can tolerate her on Pillow Talk.  No more Nicole, ever, and please no more Darcey.  She may be harmless but her stroking and flicking her hair is grating.  Along with her drinking.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2019 at 5:47 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am peeved that they put Roos and Pao on pillow talk, they are so boring and of course Pao makes everything about herself.  I would rather have Danielle and her BFF with the rosacea  on so at least Danielle can humor me with her botched grammar

Well, @Mahamid Frauded Me, your post has made me consider changing my attitude towards Danielle. As fascinating as I find her looks & lifestyle, her grammar is like nails on a chalkboard. You're saying it's possible to be entertained by her garbled English? I guess I can try [sob].

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Well, @Mahamid Frauded Me, your post has made me consider changing my attitude towards Danielle. As fascinating as I find her looks & lifestyle, her grammar is like nails on a chalkboard. You're saying it's possible to be entertained by her garbled English? I guess I can try [sob].

Just make sure its not a "drinking game" that you take a sip or drink every time she butchers it, otherwise I will be meeting you at Betty Ford come Monday morning.

• LOL 3
On 12/11/2019 at 6:25 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Christmas came early, I saw Danyell and her friend on a trailer for upcoming pillow talk...yippee.

I don't watch PT, but don't they rely on quick witty commentary?  That doesn't seem like dani's wheelhouse. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2