Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E04: All Grown Up

• Start Topic

Because it can't be said enough, Caitlyn Jenner is an awful person, who doesn't care about anyone but herself. She fits right in with this family.

The looks she was giving Kris, were so dismissive, and just "my shit don't stink." She will never think that anything she does is wrong, or her fault.

Even showing up an hour late, and not even caring, shows how little she values other's feelings.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 3

I get that Kim has a baby who has to sleep but it is funny how she thinks she can take over her mom's house. And to think she thought Kylie would allow her to do this kind of crap and Kylie was all, "Nope. You are not moving into my house, sorry". 

Caitlyn is pretty awful. I wanted to like her but she's just as bad as the rest of the Kardashions/Jenner. Minus Kendall, who I think may be the only one who has a decent sense of feelings and hurt and at times Kourtney is this way too.  But she's just as bad if not more so. It seems to be, that she's only spouting off about her accolades as of late- like, "I have more social media followers than Katy Perry and Taylor Swift!" like before she transitioned, she was never like this and that would have never been important to her. 

I loved Heather McDonald quoting Kim about how not everyone wants to live in Hidden Hills but that's where she ends up.

North is napping downstairs? Didn't they take over the whole upstairs? How small is that house that a baby can't take a nap unless it's silent?

What is going on with all their lips? They've all got those anus lips.

Caitlyn's speech is so stilted, the way she moves and holds her lips to make them appear plump is laughable.

It was incredibly rude to show up to dinner an hour late, and not even a call or text. And giving no reason for it when she got there? But none of them called or texted her to see what was going on either.

Kourtney asking what the kids should call Caitlyn? She has to give at least Mason an explanation.... Cait can't just appear as a new person in his life, how will they explain Grandpas absence?

Kris really is an insufferable bitch. Watching her haul that enormous ass and inflated tits thru her house while giving Jonathan a tour was hysterical. I bet those workman must laugh and laugh when she leaves. She made sure they all got an eyeful of her chest.

• Love 4

Caitlyn being an hour late was interesting, since in previous seasons Bruce would throw a tantrum when the girls took too long to get ready and weren't on time.  She seems to be more Kardashian than anything now.

When Kris said to Cait, Kylie wanted a small dinner with her parents and siblings, I noticed nobody questioned if the other siblings would be there. 

So what are the kids going to call Cait? They have no grandfathers at all now unless Kris marries again. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I feel like Kim and Khloe look like centaur's with their giant asses trailing behind them.

I cannot with Caitlyn and Kris. I cannot stand either one. One of my many issues with them is that they cannot seem to communicate well regarding Kendall and Kylie, even when they were just separated. If they do not want to invite each other to things that is fine, but give each other a heads up. They have assistants that can send out a text. I have a feeling if their wasn't the whole marriage/divorce and Kris met Caitlyn they would be best friends. They have a lot in common. Hell, I would throw Kim in as well, since they are all self absorbed, narcissists. 

I did not watch the sit down between Kris and Caitlyn again, since I saw the bit the showed on Caitlyn's show. I feared I would have to hear about the damn Vanity Fair article again.

• Love 2

What's the story with Kris and her sunglasses on inside all the time? The previews for next week show her again with sunglasses on inside more than once. I don't believe her line about being too lazy to take her glasses off. What's she hiding?

No wonder Kim and Kylie get along so well with Caitlyn, she's as self absorbed and shallow as they are. All about looks and being the center of attention.

I guess with Bruce gone, there's a vacancy for grandpa, just in time for Corey to step in and take that role.

Who were all those people at the graduation party? Alan Thicke? Does he even know the girls?

Kris's whole issue with Caitlyn isn't about whether or not she treated Bruce badly the last few years, it's about Caitlyn daring to speak about it in a magazine. She can't stand to have the fantasy she's sold the public be shown as so much fiction. Heaven forbid, Kris is shown in less than a flattering light.

What's the story with Kris and her sunglasses on inside all the time? The previews for next week show her again with sunglasses on inside more than once. I don't believe her line about being too lazy to take her glasses off. What's she hiding?

The effects of lots of plastic surgery. At the sit down to discuss boundaries with Kim, her under eye area was totally swollen. I've read a few gossip articles that say she's really been hitting the bottle hard in the last several months also . And it seems she's cut back on the wine but going heavy on the vodka. Don't lots of heavy drinkers prefer vodka because it's colorless and not easily detected on the breath? Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

I looked closely and she was wearing full eye makeup, including false lashes under there, so I can't figure out what was going on.

I have noticed Kris has started wearing contacts lately, sometimes her eyes look lighter, I guess she doesn't like the dark brown that works so well on her model daughter. I was wondering if the contacts were bothering her eyes and that's why she wears sunglasses so much, but a cute pair of trendy glasses might look better.

My favorite part of the episode was when Kris, Kim, & Corey were out eating & Kris said to Kim "we have to make it work cohesively, do you know what that means?" because Kim is such a moron that her mommy has to explain the big words to her. She is such an entitled bitch, why does she think she can just take over the house?

Did Caitlyn seriously ask Kris what she could be angry about? Really? And the way she blew off the Vanity Fair article, “that was months ago” like Kris should just forget. I thought it was interesting when Kris said Caitlyn was acting like it was something Bruce said & it didn’t have anything to do with her. Caitlyn has to be one of the most oblivious people on the face of the earth, she really doesn’t understand how anyone could possibly be having a problem with her transition, and when she was listening to Kris, she had that same expression on her face that Khloe uses & makes me want to smack her.

• Love 3

I think Caitlyn is doing this passive-aggressive thing when she has internalized a lot of how Bruce was treated, I think and I think she now assumes she can just shout all her feelings out with no regard to the people she's hurting. I'm not sure if that makes sense but I think it's why she acts this way. She thinks she's entitled because she feels she was hurt by the family before she transitioned and pretty much has a "hell with them" attitude. Also when Cait was telling Kris not to be a martyr all of a sudden, I side eyed my tv, like, "look who's talking" .

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4

Caitlyn acted like a bitch with Kris but wasn't it rich when Kris brought up how Caitlyn left them all behind and is too busy with her new friends? Karmas a muther, pimpmomma and you just got served. Linda Thompson must have fallen off her couch laughing at that scene!

Kim and Kylie really do have anus lips now. I can't get over it in Kim's THs especially.

RE Kris's eyes. .plastic surgery. Lots of it. Bruising in last week's show and the bag/swollen look this week.

Could Kim look anymore vapid and bored whenever they are discussing Khloe or Kourts man problems?

Yeah, I agree with the poster upthread..quit trying to make Corey happen. Just like Malika..it ain't gonna happen. Just pay your assistants/sycophants out of your own cut.

Jonathon- you could cut cheese off his cheekbones...i wonder if he and Kris get a two for one rate at the plastics place?

Oh..Tyga and Kylie...were friends. Just friends. Until her eighteenth bday party. How legal of them.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 2

Oh..Tyga and Kylie...were friends. Just friends. Until her eighteenth bday party. How legal of them.

Not even their TV show can make their lie look plausible. I like how she says "Tyga is one of the most selfless, nicest people" when she got that ferrari. Wasn't it actually she who bought it? 

Kris Jenner has a lot of cognitive dissonance - she said her feelings don't matter anymore when talking to Caitlyn but then she says later to Kourtney and Kim that Caitlyn didn't show any empathy for her feelings.

I think Caitlyn went through a personality transition as well as a gender transition, and I'm not really liking her new personality - "it's a woman's perogative to be late" - seriously? It sounds like something Kim would say.

• Love 1

Pretty much the same as everyone else. Caitlyn is horrible. They all look cartoonish...Kim's ass, my GOD! Tyga and Kylie, finally free to explore their love. Time to work Lam Lam back into the storyline. Corey who? Kris is hosting The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick's wedding? Kris is upset Caitlyn abandoned the kids...wonder if she was nagging back in the day to make sure Burt, Casey, Brandon and Brody got attention.

Because I can't say it enough, Caitlyn is horrible.

• Love 4

Kim's ass was its own planet in the scene where she was going through the new house. I wonder if now that she will be "recovering" for a few months if she fixes that. I can't imagine carrying that around.

Did Caitlyn seriously ask Kris what she could be angry about? Really? And the way she blew off the Vanity Fair article, “that was months ago” like Kris should just forget. I thought it was interesting when Kris said Caitlyn was acting like it was something Bruce said & it didn’t have anything to do with her. Caitlyn has to be one of the most oblivious people on the face of the earth, she really doesn’t understand how anyone could possibly be having a problem with her transition, and when she was listening to Kris, she had that same expression on her face that Khloe uses & makes me want to smack her.

I get the impressions Caitlyn thinks exactly what Kris was saying. She's no longer responsible for the things Bruce did or said and now that she's Caitlyn, everyone should forgive and forget the past. Um, sorry. I didn't realize her transition included a lobotomy on the world. I'd love to know what lines of bullshit she's been feeding her four oldest. Transitioning doesn't mean you get a free pass for all your previous decisions. 

Jonathon- you could cut cheese off his cheekbones...i wonder if he and Kris get a two for one rate at the plastics place?

His plastic surgery was just so obvious, it's reached Kim levels. And was it just me, or did he have a massive amount of makeup sparkled on? He seemed to have a huge amount of foundation on. 

• Love 4

Kim's ass was its own planet in the scene where she was going through the new house. I wonder if now that she will be "recovering" for a few months if she fixes that. I can't imagine carrying that around.

its shocking how huge her ass is, and shes worried about showing her arms !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stacyasp
  • Love 1

I found this episode disturbing.  Not because of Caitlyn's boorish attitude and behavior - Bruce was always an ass and still is even with a new name and a dress.  Kim's self centrism is pathological at this point but not what is most disturbing about this ep.  What was disturbing is how this family treats Kylie.  I didn't much care for Kylie when she was a child.  She was a brat - but being the youngest of 10 growing up with wealth and fame, it is understandable.  At least when she was younger she had a personality.  Something in her seems to have died.  And there doesn't seem to be a low she can go to that will shock her family into actual concern about her.  That dinner was HER birthday party but the whole thing was about Kris being irritable about Caitlyn.  About Caitlyn being more concerned about the sheer grandeur of her presence and the impact she has on everything.  Khloe still droning on about Lamar.  Kourtney completely silent unless it is an opportunity to note that she has kids and that they come first, and Kim, simply being Kim.  Kylie didn't even need to be there.  She looks sad to me - like she is expected to, at 18, have everything figured out and that her family thinks because she has money, she'll be ok.  But she's not okay.  A teenager dating and screwing a MAN, who has a child, is not okay.  A teenager who is so unsatisfied by her looks that she utterly alters them, even though she is not yet fully grown is not okay.  A teenager who buys her own house because she wants to get away from family is not okay.  Do none of them see that she is struggling?  I think only one does - Kendall, but Kendall can't help but so much because A) she is not much older than Kylie and doesn't have any real answers to offer her and B) is one of the source of Kylie's hurts - Kylie has expressed her insecurity of living up to the beautiful Kardashian sisters (daughters of Robert) but then to have her FULL sister (daughter of Jenner) grow up to be model beautiful while she is not.  It has got to be hard on a young girl.  Particularly in a family that prizes beauty above all other things.  So she clings to Khloe - the other non-beautiful girl.  But Khloe is an insecure mess herself and merely enables Kylie's bad behavior.

I watched last night's show and thought, that poor girl has NO ONE.  It made me want to cry for her.  For as much as she has, her family hasn't given her ANY self-worth.  She and Robert are suffering from the same thing.  I hope she can be saved before she destroys herself.

• Love 12

I think Caitlyn went through a personality transition as well as a gender transition, and I'm not really liking her new personality - "it's a woman's perogative to be late" - seriously? It sounds like something Kim would say.

Sounds like something they'd say in an 80's sitcom. Caitlyn, it's 2015 and women have come farther than that! Enough with the sexist stereotypes.

About Caitlyn being more concerned about the sheer grandeur of her presence and the impact she has on everything. 

This. She assumes everyone is on pins and needles awaiting her grand entrance, and she revels in their anticipation.

• Love 1

its shocking how huge her ass is, and shes worried about showing her arms !!!!!!!!!!!

When she was walking around her home with Jonathan she was wearing a jacket to cover her arms. There's no way she  could even fit half arm  let alone one of those tits of hers into that jacket now, it looked like something North could fit in.

Kudos to Caitlyn Jenner who has done what I  thought was impossible - making me feel sympathetic to Kris Jenner. What a piece of work Caityn is - just awful.

And could Kim look anymore bored when the scene isn't about her?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

Kourtney completely silent unless it is an opportunity to note that she has kids and that they come first

I have noticed Kourtney stays silent a lot when Kim, Khloe, and Kris are talking about various things and people. I wonder if it is because she disagrees with some of what is being said and just does not speak up about it on camera or something. I noticed it a lot when Kim and Khloe were so up in arms about the Vanity Fair article which I did not think was as bad as they were making it out to be and the fact that many of the family members did not treat Caitlyn well pre-transition and still married to Kris. I kind of like that Kourtney keeps her mouth shut, because then she isn't feeding into Kim, Kris, and Khloe's bullshit.

• Love 3

Kim told them that she dropped Kris off at Caitlyn's for the first meeting they had together, she didn't stay because she had to "work". I recall Kris leaving Caitlyn's, but how did she get home? The crew? Was her assistant waiting outside?

• Love 1

This. She assumes everyone is on pins and needles awaiting her grand entrance, and she revels in their anticipation.

Which really showed in the scene where she wants to leave the birthday dinner with Kris to shock the papparazzi, also suggesting they hold hands. She loves the attention and I believe she also loves being a bigger bitch than Kris. It's hilarious to watch Kris grovel when she used to strut.

What is going on with all their lips? They've all got those anus lips.

Caitlyn's speech is so stilted, the way she moves and holds her lips to make them appear plump is laughable.

Kris really is an insufferable bitch. Watching her haul that enormous ass and inflated tits thru her house while giving Jonathan a tour was hysterical. I bet those workman must laugh and laugh when she leaves. She made sure they all got an eyeful of her chest.

If I remember didn't Kim get her lip corner's cut years ago when it was trending? It really shows now that they're plumped up.

Caitlyn is so stiff when she moves, she reminds me of when NeNe Leakes was just starting out. She enunciated every single word and rehearsed each step just like Caitlyn does now.

Kris is just pathetic anymore. She is beautiful, but age is age honey, and it's going to show through eventually.

Does anyone think Caitlyn's first beau will be a black guy too?

• Love 1

Kylie couldn't have bought the Ferrari as she was only 17. Likely Kris' Management team leased or rented it for the big show off.

That weird jacket over the shoulders look was very big in the late 80's - a decade Kris seems to be very much stuck in.

Does anyone know when the Ladies Kardashian get all of their cosmetic work done? They claim to film their show 24/7 but I'd imagine even light cosmetic work (botox) would cause some bruising or bloating for a few days?

Caitlyn isn't going to date a black guy. Caitlyn has always been attracted to very feminine women, I can't imagine at the age of 66 she'd switch horses midstream and start dating men. The Kardashian women gravitate toward black men because of the whole Mandingo-myth having a young black athlete/entertainer on their arm propping up their sexxxy street cred. Caitlyn is one of the few in the family who has actually accomplished some shit so she doesn't need to pole vault (pun intended) off the backs of others at this point, or be a try-hard.

Isn't Scott an owner of Calabasas Luxury Motor Cars? I'm sure he has a contact or two. 

Does anyone know when the Ladies Kardashian get all of their cosmetic work done? They claim to film their show 24/7 but I'd imagine even light cosmetic work (botox) would cause some bruising or bloating for a few days?

They don't film 52 weeks a year.  I think it's a few weeks filming and then a few weeks off and then back to filming.

I read this the wrong way....EW.

I'm sorry, it was my wording ;) But he was in the scene I think where Kris tried to set some ground rules for her own house and Kim was like, "yeah okay but I need another room because I need another closet" or something. Seriously, why would anyone let them live with her? 

• Love 1

Is Kim really living with Kris or is that just for the show? I do not understand why Kim would choose to live there, it makes no sense.

I loved when Kim said that Kris should get rid of some of her stuff to make room for Kim's things. Haha! What a bitch.

• Love 2

I think it's partly for the show and partly to give Kim an excuse to not live with Kanye. She seems to prefer her own space.

Must be quite the household, Kanye banging Kim on the sink and Corey doing Kris on the washing machine.

• Love 5

Caitlyn is The Worst. Is there ever a time she doesn't bring up the fact that she drove Kendall and Kylie's carpool? She has brought it up numerous times in numerous episodes as if that makes her parent of the century. I went to high school in a different town than where I lived and my parents never mentioned what a pain the a-- it was getting me to and from school. It was a fact of life and we just dealt with it. But Caitlyn did carpool and spent hours in the car! Give her another gold medal! Talk about a martyr. :[

• Love 6

Caitlyn is The Worst. Is there ever a time she doesn't bring up the fact that she drove Kendall and Kylie's carpool? She has brought it up numerous times in numerous episodes as if that makes her parent of the century. I went to high school in a different town than where I lived and my parents never mentioned what a pain the a-- it was getting me to and from school. It was a fact of life and we just dealt with it. But Caitlyn did carpool and spent hours in the car! Give her another gold medal! Talk about a martyr. :[

Exactly. She can't even come up with anything else she did, when the girls when young, just that she drove her daughters to school in one of her luxury vehicles. 

Exactly. She can't even come up with anything else she did, when the girls when young, just that she drove her daughters to school in one of her luxury vehicles. 

I believe because it was the fact that she obviously stopped her parental duties very soon after. I actually think Kris Jenner demonstrates a better job of parenting than she does. I don't particularly see much of Kendall and Kylie with Caitlyn in photos.

Edited by Procrastinate

I have noticed Kourtney stays silent a lot when Kim, Khloe, and Kris are talking about various things and people. I wonder if it is because she disagrees with some of what is being said and just does not speak up about it on camera or something. I noticed it a lot when Kim and Khloe were so up in arms about the Vanity Fair article which I did not think was as bad as they were making it out to be and the fact that many of the family members did not treat Caitlyn well pre-transition and still married to Kris. I kind of like that Kourtney keeps her mouth shut, because then she isn't feeding into Kim, Kris, and Khloe's bullshit.

I agree with this.  I think there's plenty Kourtney could say but she holds her tongue.   I think she's on to all of them.  I also remember her saying once that she was the only one who really didn't want to do the show, but she decided to do it because it could pay for her kid's college and most of the money goes into trust funds (I guess) for the kids.  Of all of them, she also seems the most able to stand up to Kris.    And of all of them I think she is the one who could walk away and not miss it for a second.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5

Then came home and dressed up in Kris's clothing? I guess she must have been pretty sloppy about doing it because Kylie, Kendall and  Kim all caught her at various times.    

When Khloe was looking in Kris's phone for "dick" pics of Corey, Kim got all prissy "don't do that" "how would you like someone snooping on your phone"  That was rich because Kim is always bragging about what a detective she is, didn't she break into one of Khloe's old boyfriends voice mail and get all excited because they caught him cheating. Plus the spying on Scott and hanging around with the private detective.  And she snooped into Jonathan's business. I bet she doesn't dare snoop in Kanye's phone for fear of what she might discover.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

I agree with this.  I think there's plenty Kourtney could say but she holds her tongue.   I think she's on to all of them.  I also remember her saying once that she was the only one who really didn't want to do the show, but she decided to do it because it could pay for her kid's college and most of the money goes into trust funds (I guess) for the kids.  Of all of them, she also seems the most able to stand up to Kris.    And of all of them I think she is the one who could walk away and not miss it for a second.

If Kourtney could walk away from the show and not miss it, why doesn't she? Together she and Scott are now worth at least 30 million dollars. Surely that's enough to pay for college for three children. I see no difference between her and the other Kardashian/Jenners who are willing participants in this ongoing family circus, and she has brought Scott along for the profitable ride. She's allowed her dysfunctional relationship with Scott, real or fake, to be exposed to the public despite the fact that she has three young children who will read about or see the televised episodes one day. If she truly hadn't wanted to be part of the show, she would have declined to participate, as did Aimee Osborne, who did not fall for the lure of the money and refused on principle to be part of her family's ridiculous "reality" show antics.

• Love 5