Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: AKA I've Got The Blues

Trish is badass. Love her. She needs a new boyfriend though. I wonder why Simpson left his secret military unit to be a cop, and why those guys didn't come after him sooner. Luke's bar looks like the husband's bar from Nurse Jackie (until it blew up). I also just realized that Hope was Woody's Harrelson's daughter in True Detective. Sad she's gone.

Edited by numbnut
  • Love 2

11 episodes in, this isn't a binge it's a full on bender. Anyway, I think Luke's bar was the same bar Karen and Foggy got wasted at in Daredevil, isn't it? I'm kind of disappointed there hasn't been more crossover between the shows, because it looks like they filmed in the same area (Marvel Hell's Kitchen is real world Brooklyn) and I keep thinking they'll run into each other. It would have been awesome if Foggy had been Dr. Calamity Jane's divorce lawyer or something. I love love love this show - and one reason is that there aren't any likeable characters except for poor put-upon Luke Cage. They feel real, dickish but in an authentic way.

The slow build of Officer Friendly really being one of the Red soldiers from Dark Angel was really well done. At first it seemed like he was just traumatized by being Kilgraved, then he started to feel  more and more off, now it's like "you should have let that asshole jump off the roof." The way the actor plays him as thinking he's a nice guy but actually being volatile, unhinged and potentially violent is really disturbing.

I think this comic book material is better suited to the short season prestige TV format than it is to the big screen. There are what, 11 MCU movies so far? So the 2 Netflix series have about the same screen time combined as all the movies combined - roughly 25 hours or so. As a result, the most well-defined characters in the fictional universe are Matt Murdoch and Jessica Jones. There's actually more Agents  of S.H.I.E.L.D. than anything else - but that show's boring and so caught up in the network TV procedural crap that there really isn't much character development at all. On these serialized Netflix shows, even supporting characters like Karen Page on Daredevil and Trish/Hellcat here have layers, motivation, backstory etc. 

It really says something about how good this episode was that I didn't miss David Tennant or realize he was gone until it was over.

• Love 7

I think this was my favorite episode so far (although I'm loving the show in general). I liked seeing more of Jessica's (and Trish's) backstory. I thought the young girls were well-cast; the one playing Jessica sounded almost exactly like her on some lines. Watching Jess and Trish beat up Simpson was so satisfying and almost fun (if you could overlook how disturbing the whole thing was). It was nice to see Trish finally get to really kick some ass after trying so hard all along, and to be exhilarated while doing so; I was disappointed that it only lasted a moment before she forgot how to breathe. 

Kilgrave has no idea that Luke is "gifted," does he? I guess he probably will now. I've been thinking all along that mind-controlled Luke would be extremely dangerous.

• Love 7

11 episodes in, this isn't a binge it's a full on bender. Anyway, I think Luke's bar was the same bar Karen and Foggy got wasted at in Daredevil, isn't it? I'm kind of disappointed there hasn't been more crossover between the shows, because it looks like they filmed in the same area (Marvel Hell's Kitchen is real world Brooklyn) and I keep thinking they'll run into each other. 

Foggy's buddy officer Mahoney was at the precinct when Kilgrave took over everyone's minds. Does that count?

• Love 2

SO glad they didn't kill off Trish.  I was really worried for her for a bit.  I really loved seeing more of the back story between Trish and Jess, and want to see more of it.  I love these two together so much, and am way more invested in their relationship that I ever was in Matt and Foggy's.  They might just be my Marvel OTP.

Wil Traval did a great job this episode with his portrayal of Simpson.  His roid rage was pretty terrifying.  He's been creepy for several episodes now, but this was a whole new level.

Ugh and Robyn was just the worst.  

• Love 10

So I guess the explanation for why Simpson quit "special ops" to be a cop in the first place was because he didn't like what those experimental meds did to his head. He is so far gone now, but I feel kind of bad for him because he's not evil at the core, he just made the mistake of deciding it's worth the risk of taking those crazy pills to get at Kilgrave, and instead of helping to destroy Kilgrave it turned him into a monster. It just feels like such a waste of (what used to be) a good person.

I'm not complaining, this is just unexpectedly hitting me in the feels.

He's like what would happen if Captain America got crazy pills instead of super-soldier serum.

• Love 7

Funny how most of the "accidents" and "experiments" in the Marvel Universe are about trying to recreate Captain America.

l

Yeah, you would think that someone might have figured out that you have to start with Steve Rogers in the first place... And there is only one Steve Rogers. Even the experiment before Steve resulted in the Red Skull.

• Love 9

Ok, I read the spoiler rules but nothing is mentioned about posting info from the comics. If you don't want to hear speculation based on comic info, skip me now.

Still here? Cool. - Dr. Kozlov, who runs Simpson's former Spec.Ops team is a Russian scientist who finds a dragon and tricks it into a rocket which is sent to Mars. Stay with me here. The 4th Netflix/Marvel collaboration is supposed to be Iron Fist who gains mystical powers by fighting and killing a dragon. I suspect we will see Dr. Kozlov again, perhaps in a bigger role in Iron Fist.

Incidentally, the chemicals that blinded Daredevil were in containers marked with the logo of the Rand corporation. Owned by Danny Rand/Iron Fist.

• Love 1

This episode hit me in the feels. Jess/Trish is rivaling Kara/Alex on Supergirl for foster sisters/OTP.

I didn't know Simpson was the comic book character Nuke.

Rebecca DeMornay is more recognizable in her blonde hair.

Thank god for Luke that Kilgrave didn't know he can survive an explosion! Great image of him walking out on fire. Hopefully he now knows how hard it is to resist his control.

• Love 1

Luke finally has returned.  I'm guessing Kilgrave didn't know about the whole "fellow superhero" thing.  I guess he's going to have to work on another strategy to, I'm sure in his mind, "take out the competition."

A quieter episode compared to the past few, but anything involving a lot of Jessica and Trish is great in my book.  Seeing how their childhood life was like, was pretty intriguing, and I can easily see how it developed into the relationship that is currently on screen.  They just have a bond I don't see ever breaking.  I figured they weren't going to actually kill Trish, but I really got concerned there for a second.  I do wonder if there will be any lasting effects over her taking that pill.

So, the reason Simpson killed Clemons was simply because he wanted to make sure Kilgrave had not shot at escaping death.  I'm all for taking Kilgrave down, but that is still low, Simpson.  And I certainly don't see him ever getting another date with Trish after his actions in this one.  But it seems like he's back in the hands of this doctor guy and his army.  I wonder if he'll be back again or this is being set-up for a future season.

What was the significance of Malcolm not calling Jessica about what was going down in her apartment?  Was it suppose to be showing that he was no longer willing to stick out his neck for her?

The fact that Jessica still hasn't found Kilgrave's father yet, makes me believe he won't be dead, but that Kilgrave has even worse plans for him.

• Love 1

I'm kind of disappointed there hasn't been more crossover between the shows, because it looks like they filmed in the same area (Marvel Hell's Kitchen is real world Brooklyn) and I keep thinking they'll run into each other. It would have been awesome if Foggy had been Dr. Calamity Jane's divorce lawyer or something.

The story lines/characters will converge in the up-coming series The Defenders after Luke Cage and Iron Fist/Danny Rand get their own miniseries. Daredevil, Jessica, Luke, Iron Fist and
  • Love 1

I'm more and more impressed by how much of a badass Trish is. I liked the parallel between teen Jessica risking herself to save Trish, and then adult Trish doing the same thing for Jessica.

Trish's mom was crazy though, I mean I knew she was terrible, but I didn't think she would be that bad. And Trish being abused and having to be protected from her mom by Jessica totally explains the security system and the self defense training. Still want to see the Patsy show though, it sounds hilarious. And they did a great job casting the young girls.

• Love 3

I really like  the friendship between Trish and  Jessica, it's one of the highlights  of the show. And it was great to see the moment when she realized she had superpowers  and  the  moment when  their friendship  started.

I'm done  with Simpson, he can  die  now.

Robin's speech about being  on your own... Please, you ain't no Rick Grimes, bitch. No, seriously,  while I  understand why she'd be upset, they aren't living in a dark world where there's no hope.  This isn't The Hunger Games or 1984. There are millions of  people helping each other,  there  are NGOs, people in the streets are usually kind... So  unless NY is a especially unkind and selfish place, I don't know, it felt forced, like it was just an excuse because the writers wanted Malcolm to stop helping Jessica.

Edited by Helena Dax
  • Love 4

He's like what would happen if Captain America got crazy pills instead of super-soldier serum.

There it is. That's what they were foreshadowing when they had him looking like Steve in an early episode. It makes sense now. Simpson is the other side of the coin, a man with all the tools but without the heart. Not that he was evil in any way, but he was capable of doing terrible things if he felt the cause was right (probably a job requirement for spec ops). So when he takes the pills, he loses control over his darker impulses, and while he still has that protective streak, it's amped up to toxic levels. And he becomes yet another analogue for controlling, abusive people. He would keep Trish locked in a box to "keep her safe" and think he was doing the right thing. That paternalistic, chauvinistic attitude was in him all along, we've seen it throughout the season, and it felt wrong to have a guy with those tendencies be one of the heroes. Well, he isn't one of the heroes.

Anyway, this episode was mostly about genuine girl power and the strength of a true friendship between Jessica and Trish. And I loved all their scenes together. Loved getting more of a look at their childhood, and how dreadful Trish's mother was. How Jessica discovered her powers, and the promise not to try to save Trish. A promise she could never keep. But Trish has been trying to save Jessica as well, all this time, but never had the ability to do it physically until now. Her kicking Simpson's arse was quite wonderful, and watching Jessica pound his head into the refrigerator was very satisfying. I love the run through in the episode with Trish trying to get Jessica to rest and sleep, and Jessica never listens. Until Trish is hurt and then Jessica is right by her side, sound asleep. That little smile from Trish, as though she'd finally won a round. Heh. I knew she wouldn't die, though. Marvel wouldn't waste this great a character on one season of a show.

I also like that Trish never once fell for Simpson's shit. She could tell he was off, and she didn't do the typical TV thing of shrugging off her suspicions. She chased them until she got answers. Same with Jessica, who immediately figured out that there was something wrong with him, and refused to play mouse in his little game.

I want season 2 to be the Jess and Trish Show, quite honestly. With Malcolm as their Alfred.

Other things. Well, I was dreading every time Malcolm appeared on screen now, because after Hope in the last episode, I suddenly fear for his life every time he's there. Which, of course was the tease at the end with us being led to believe he was going to continue being the good guy and pay with his life. Thank god he decided to be selfish for once!

I haven't missed Luke at all, and really don't care that he's back.

• Love 9

You're forgetting Madam Gao in Daredevil who for an old woman possessed enhanced strength and later said she was not from China but somewhere "a considerable distance further" which might be K'un L'un.

Plus that Black Sky kid that Stick was after.  Daredevil was pretty down to earth, but it laid the seeds for more otherworldly things to come.

I want season 2 to be the Jess and Trish Show, quite honestly. With Malcolm as their Alfred.

Yes, please!

• Love 1
What was the significance of Malcolm not calling Jessica about what was going down in her apartment?  Was it suppose to be showing that he was no longer willing to stick out his neck for her?

I don't know, but watching this episode I was thinking Malcolm is the most morally admirable person on this show.

I really liked this show for the first 8 episodes (still mostly do), but after they had Kilgrave trapped in the special jail cell, I just wanted them to kill him and get the whole thing over.  It's frustrating when the good guys keep screwing up and everything falls apart.

And what about the vaccine that Kilgrave's father was working on?  Are we assuming that didn't work and we should forget about it?  I figured when Jeri wanted to keep genetic material from Kilgrave's offspring she would attempt to use it (maybe in future seasons) to create another mind-controller.  I hope she learned her lesson after seeing what Kikgrave can do,

• Love 4
I really liked this show for the first 8 episodes (still mostly do), but after they had Kilgrave trapped in the special jail cell, I just wanted them to kill him and get the whole thing over.  It's frustrating when the good guys keep screwing up and everything falls apart.

I felt some of that frustration, too, although my response was to start disliking Jessica as I became exasperated with what I saw as her blundering. Several posters have also remarked that they felt the series was 3-4 episodes too long because the focus stayed so much on Kilgrave, Kilgrave, Kilgrave. That's why I appreciated Jeri's divorce story and Jessica working an actual new case with the Eastmans, as a bit of leavening.

• Love 3

I felt some of that frustration, too, although my response was to start disliking Jessica as I became exasperated with what I saw as her blundering. Several posters have also remarked that they felt the series was 3-4 episodes too long because the focus stayed so much on Kilgrave, Kilgrave, Kilgrave. That's why I appreciated Jeri's divorce story and Jessica working an actual new case with the Eastmans, as a bit of leavening.

I agree. I wish the show had had at least one other episode of Jessica working on a non-Kilgrave case to space out the Kilgrave stuff. I felt like a lot of it was just treading water and it didn't really get going until way late, maybe episode 9 (everything is kind of a mishmash with all the binging).

I agree. I wish the show had had at least one other episode of Jessica working on a non-Kilgrave case to space out the Kilgrave stuff. I felt like a lot of it was just treading water and it didn't really get going until way late, maybe episode 9 (everything is kind of a mishmash with all the binging).

They did have the one with her looking for that kid for Luke, but quite honestly, that story was boring.

I just don't think they had the leeway to do that, once the Kilgrave stuff really started. Jessica was never going to devote any attention to another case, while Kilgrave was out there. They pulled the 'is this case related to Kilgrave?.... No it's not' trick once, and I don't think you can do it twice in such a short space of time. It would have felt off to have her suddenly spend an episode investigating another infidelity or tracking down another missing person.

• Love 3

It's getting to the point where it makes the good guys look stupid that Kilgrave keeps escaping every time they get him in custody. He's escaped at least 3 times from Jessica. Considering the short timeline of the series, it just makes it feel a bit cartoonish with the frequent escapes and the characters learning little from it. Jessica really needs a better lock for her apartment/office. Everyone just walks through that place every 5 minutes. 

• Love 3

So  unless NY is a especially unkind and selfish place, I don't know, it felt forced, like it was just an excuse because the writers wanted Malcolm to stop helping Jessica.

I was whispering to the screen "Dontgodontgodontgo!"  Those agents would have killed him, I have no doubt. He also didn't need to tell Jess about it right then either. Malcolm didn't know what was up in the apartment, but Jess would. I think she and Trish would be able to suss out the two likely scenarios:

a) Simpson woke up and is still angry and looking for Jessica, and possibly now Trish, or

2) Whoever gave Simpson his meds ( and Trish knows about Doc K and that unit wanted him back) came and scooped him up.

There are always the good folks who know the heroes that get hurt doing something sweet, but badly timed. Malcolm learned and survived. That is a good thing. If he takes Robyn's PoV, then that will be tragic. A social worker who cared deeply about the people he could help turning into an isolationist. (Not without reason, mind you, but still.) 

It says something about the writing and the acting when I'm about as scared of Simpson as I am of Kevin.  This is the most stunning portrayal of the "mind-control powers" in a superhero show. (I watched and enjoyed Alphas, too ::waves to fellow viewers::, but Nina was a schoolgirl compared to Kevin. At least as far as SyFy let her powers manifest.)

I hate that the bar was sacrificed. Yeah, Luke probably has insurance, but it probably looks like arson/ burned for the insurance, unless the group can prove without a doubt that Kevin's powers exist.  I am also glad to have Luke back, even though he still has a mind to be controlled.

While the theme of how we all manipulate others is a little heavy-handed at times, the spectrum of manipulation has been stunning. I'd like to think I'm not that naïve, but I think it was the sheer volume of acts that stunned, not that it happens.

Wow, Sarah Hope's article/recap is so very the opposite of my perception of Trish and her role in the show. Trish is NOT a typical damsel in distress, and part of the point of her character is she saves Jessica in her own way as much as Jessica has saved her (including by risking her life to pop that Red to take on Simpson). The takeaway I got from their childhood relationship wasn't merely that of Jess "saving" Trish but also highlighting to Trish that she doesn't have to live the way she does. They originally are each other's secret-keepers, but when Jess realizes some secrets aren't worth keeping--Trish realizes that too. You can call that a "rescue," but it's more than fighting a monster.

The author also gets a few facts wrong:

- Kilgrave sent Simpson after Trish not because she was Jessica's friend, but because Trish insulted Kilgrave on the radio. In other words, that attack on Trish was because of Trish's actions, not Jessica's. He doesn't think to target her specifically because of her relationship with Jess until [spoilers].

- The answer to "where was Trish in all this" is "fighting a terrible drug addiction," which is made reference to in the series SEVERAL times. She's had her own battles to fight and she's fought them. (Although in fairness, yes, it's awful given she is a former addict that she enables Jess's obvious alcoholism. Although this is because there's this weird TV trope where it's okay for hot broody women to be alcoholics for some reason.)

Trish is a "liability" only in the way any person's friends or family are liabilities: they are people who if they get hurt, the friend/family member feels pain too. Yes, this makes her a target for Kilgrave. But also as the person who reminds Jessica why she needs to be a hero, she's essential. (Both of these facts... well, spoilers.)

If anything, remember, without Trish's early pep talk, Jess would have just flown to Hong Kong, and Kilgrave would have eventually followed her there where Jess would have had to deal with him without any friends or backup. And that has nothing to do with Trish needing to be saved.

• Love 12

This seems to be one of the very few shows (I can't think of one at the moment) where we have strong female main characters and every secondary character is as fleshed out as necessary for good story telling.

Robyn is an awful person and we knew that but I like that it doesn't take away from her grief. She knows it's related to Jessica and she lashes out. I don't like her, I think she is a terrible person but she loved her brother probably to an unhealthy degree. And he is dead because he had a crush and brought banana bread. Some people lash out in their grief and she's a prime candidate for this.

Poor Malcolm. I realize I write that almost every episode. But Robyn's tirade might just have saved his life.

I love the matter-of-fact reactions of Jessica and Trish when they bonded over Jessica's new-found strength and Trish's insistence not be be the damsel in distress. Her taking that pill was just one more instance of her working like hell not to be that. That's why she and Simpson would probably never have worked out. Pill-induced rage monster or not.

I'm no fan of Luke (it's mostly the actor) but I thought that was the hilariously wrongest approach of Kilgrave trying to blow up the indestructible man. He should use him to kill Jessica. But I guess he prefers to eliminate the competition.

So there goes my weekend. 2 more to go!

• Love 1

I liked this episode a lot, mainly because of the Jessica/TRish relationship (and the great casting of the young girls).  But - why didn't Jessica think to retrieve the blue pills once she started reacting EXACTLY the way Simpson said she would?  Didn't he just toss them out the window?

Anyway, that was just a small quibble.  With the exception of Robyn (hate the character, her shrillness, her tunnel vision, her inappropriate/smothering brother love), I liked everything about this.  I didn't even notice the absence of Kilgrave, and David T's portrayal of him is one of my favorite things about the show.

• Love 3
What was the significance of Malcolm not calling Jessica about what was going down in her apartment?  Was it suppose to be showing that he was no longer willing to stick out his neck for her?

I think he's become wary of getting hurt/getting brainwashed or witnessing terrifying things. I loved his speech about how he feels like his whole worldview is collapsing around him. The actor sold it really nicely. I like Malcolm so although it's sad his faith in human nature is being shaken, I'm glad he's developing an entry level sense of self-preservation.

Other than Malcolm's speech and the Trish/Jess flashbacks, I thought this episode suffered from being obvious filler. The Simpson/Jess fight seemed to be designed to burn up time rather than anything. I'm very tired of the Simpson character so I hope he's done. I liked Trish taking the pill, since she couldn't fight SImpson normally and Jess was too hurt to win. It was smart. What was annoying was when Jess didn't go retrieve the blue pills, unless she was too hurt to fly/jump.

• Love 1

I was really liking this show, and I like everything about it except Simpson.  The insertion of him into the show and the tornado of mindless violence that happens whenever he's around, ugh.  It really turns the show into something I don't like.  I couldn't care less about anything regarding him at all. I feel like all the positivity and levity and depth and interest for me is gone.  Just kind of gross now.

I'm anti-kids acting for any reason whatsoever, but the teenagers hired to play Jess and Trish were god awful.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

11 episodes in, this isn't a binge it's a full on bender. Anyway, I think Luke's bar was the same bar Karen and Foggy got wasted at in Daredevil, isn't it? I'm kind of disappointed there hasn't been more crossover between the shows, because it looks like they filmed in the same area (Marvel Hell's Kitchen is real world Brooklyn) and I keep thinking they'll run into each other. It would have been awesome if Foggy had been Dr. Calamity Jane's divorce lawyer or something. I love love love this show - and one reason is that there aren't any likeable characters except for poor put-upon Luke Cage. They feel real, dickish but in an authentic way.

Luke's bar might have been the same set as the bar in Daredevil, but that one is Josie's. Josie's has a long-standing history in DD...it is a place he goes to find thugs to beat up for information. 

It wouldn't have made sense for Wendy to hire Nelson & Murdock, two rookie attorneys who have no particular family law background, to take on what is supposed to be one of the sharkiest attorneys in the city in a divorce case.

People's mileage will vary, but I found Trish, Malcolm, Ruben and Clemons all likeable. Jessica and Jeri are also, more or less, likeable even factoring in their considerable flaws.

Luke's bar might have been the same set as the bar in Daredevil, but that one is Josie's. Josie's has a long-standing history in DD...it is a place he goes to find thugs to beat up for information.

I'm pretty sure it's show canon that the bar was in fact Josie's, which is why

promotional materials for Season 2 of Daredevil show them now going to a bar called Luke's.

Daaaaaaaamn, Luke!

I like the Trish/Jessica flashbacks because it's interesting to see how their friendship began and evolved. It definitely explains why Jessica was so fiercely protective of Trish when she was going to turn herself in for murder and one of the only things on her to do list was to tell Trish's mom to stay away from her. Growing up together gives you a bond, but growing up together in an abusive household makes you sisters for life.

It was awesome to see Trish kick some ass, but I was shaking my head afterward. Simpson JUST TOLD YOU that you need the blue pills. Jessica can do those crazy superhero jumps so why didn't she just jump out the window, fetch the pills from the street, and then jump back up (or hell, take the elevator back up to the fifth floor)? That would have been faster than waiting for an ambulance.

The one good thing about Simpson in this episode was that even in his red pill roided state, he was still trying to protect Trish in his own way, warning her that the pills could kill her. I mean, he was still a dick who had to go, but it was clear that when he was telling her not to take the red pills, he wasn't just trying to save his own ass. For all of his faults, he didn't want her to put her life in certain danger.

Malcolm is always awesome. That is all.

• Love 1
On 11/28/2015 at 3:49 PM, Danny Franks said:

There it is. That's what they were foreshadowing when they had him looking like Steve in an early episode. It makes sense now. Simpson is the other side of the coin, a man with all the tools but without the heart. Not that he was evil in any way, but he was capable of doing terrible things if he felt the cause was right (probably a job requirement for spec ops). So when he takes the pills, he loses control over his darker impulses, and while he still has that protective streak, it's amped up to toxic levels. And he becomes yet another analogue for controlling, abusive people. He would keep Trish locked in a box to "keep her safe" and think he was doing the right thing. That paternalistic, chauvinistic attitude was in him all along, we've seen it throughout the season, and it felt wrong to have a guy with those tendencies be one of the heroes. Well, he isn't one of the heroes.

Anyway, this episode was mostly about genuine girl power and the strength of a true friendship between Jessica and Trish. And I loved all their scenes together. Loved getting more of a look at their childhood, and how dreadful Trish's mother was. How Jessica discovered her powers, and the promise not to try to save Trish. A promise she could never keep. But Trish has been trying to save Jessica as well, all this time, but never had the ability to do it physically until now. Her kicking Simpson's arse was quite wonderful, and watching Jessica pound his head into the refrigerator was very satisfying. I love the run through in the episode with Trish trying to get Jessica to rest and sleep, and Jessica never listens. Until Trish is hurt and then Jessica is right by her side, sound asleep. That little smile from Trish, as though she'd finally won a round. Heh. I knew she wouldn't die, though. Marvel wouldn't waste this great a character on one season of a show.

I also like that Trish never once fell for Simpson's shit. She could tell he was off, and she didn't do the typical TV thing of shrugging off her suspicions. She chased them until she got answers. Same with Jessica, who immediately figured out that there was something wrong with him, and refused to play mouse in his little game.

I feel like Simpson's storyline is a condensed and much more realistic (so to speak) version of the Riley/Initiative storyline on Buffy, if they had been willing to go all in on Riley being a bad guy after all instead of just blaming everything on the serum.

I did think it was interesting how they worked the storyline- you could see the seeds there and you could see where the guy was going to go.

He was probably a control freak before, which is why he just couldn't stop until he killed Kilgrave, and he was so obsessed with that mission once he had the drugs in him. And then his crush and need to be with Trish just spiraled out of control, too.

The irony is that he became a villain while trying to stop a villain.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2