Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 First Looks

• Start Topic

Granted I've never given birth. (I got my son when he was 4) But is it even possible to BREAK YOUR BACK while giving birth????? 

Sorry to go OT, but this brought <very happy> tears to my eyes. I "got my dad" when I was 5. Thank you, and bless you.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 8

No posts yet about tonight's first look?  My take - Ken is a mean man.  Take a look in the mirror Ken.  You make fun of Kyle's clothes choice yet you sport a mullet and are far from a savvy dresser yourself...and then you walk around with your blinged out little dog. 

So I guess one of the new housewives is going to be introduced this episode.  Can't remember her and I just can't help not being very interested.

And Lisar, get off your ass and call and see your parents more often.  They won't be around much longer.

Kathy is being a bitch.  You don't exclude your sister, and  probably her husband from a wedding when it looks like their minor children are still invited.  I think Kathy is a wee bit jealous of Kyle....being on RHBH, her husband's company being very successful and probably, most important, she doesn't have Kyle under her thumb nor does her husband have Mauricio under his anymore. 

• Love 15

I just watched it, and I really feel for Kyle.  How totally shitty to disinvite any relative, much less an aunt of the bride.  My bet is that she's a pretty damned good aunt to all of her nieces and nephews, too.   That says so much to me about this family (that I should already know).  What a bunch of assholes.  

I agree with you, Breezy - Ken's a grumpy dick. (my words!)  He has a dark side, just like his cutthroat wife.  An accent and sense of humor don't cover it up, as they would like to think.  I would fear the two of them if I were involved with them in any way other than watching them on TV when I need a non-surgical lobotomy.  

• Love 7

The latest first look-Kathy doesn't want Kyle at Nikki's wedding? Wonder what's up with that. It's not like Kathy's kids are paragons of anything. Must be some sort of personal beef between the two of them. What a piece of work Kathy and her kids are, particularly Conrad. Ugh.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5

No posts yet about tonight's first look?  My take - Ken is a mean man.  Take a look in the mirror Ken.  You make fun of Kyle's clothes choice yet you sport a mullet and are far from a savvy dresser yourself...and then you walk around with your blinged out little dog. 

So I guess one of the new housewives is going to be introduced this episode.  Can't remember her and I just can't help not being very interested.

And Lisar, get off your ass and call and see your parents more often.  They won't be around much longer.

Kathy is being a bitch.  You don't exclude your sister, and  probably her husband from a wedding when it looks like their minor children are still invited.  I think Kathy is a wee bit jealous of Kyle....being on RHBH, her husband's company being very successful and probably, most important, she doesn't have Kyle under her thumb nor does her husband have Mauricio under his anymore. 

You are making me laugh about Ken.  I think we may be seeing more of the real side of the Umansky/Todd relationship.  For years people have called Kyle stumpy and made fun of her moo-moos and now Ken is expressing what so many others have chided Kyle for in her wardrobe election.  She can't help she is 5'2" tall. I will be interested to see if Kyle addresses it in her blog or takes it as good natured ribbing. I think we are seeing a bit more of Lisa Season 1&2 where she has the snide observation.   Something tells me thee two couples enjoy one another.  I thought it clever that Kyle found a way to get around "efficiency expert" Mauricio's packing rule by having Lisa bring a dress.  What a lovely dress it is. 

Kathy Hilton the first season decided to take a trip to Europe on the eve of Farrah's college graduation, the first college graduation of any of the cousins.  Kathy also refused to appear on the show because Paris had her one season dud reality show.  Apparently, last year the book signing at Kyle's was part of another reality show I have never heard of:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4663282/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

My take on the issues between Kathy and Kyle have to do with their life management styles.  Kathy does the denial, no comment route when her family screws up which has been early and often in their lives.  Paris Hilton sex tape and assorted seamy behavior, Conrad and Barron's issues with stalking, flight disruption, drunk driving with a multi-million dollar judgment, and never any acknowledgement by Kathy or Rick other than to have a sentencing date changed due to Nicky's wedding in the airplane disruption case.  However, when Kim got arrested Kathy did not hesitate to get Kim booked on  Dr. Phil for an intervention and had three of Kim's children front and center.  Kathy never once denied anything about herself, her mother or sisters in the House of Hilton trashbook, which was only written because of her daughter Paris, and painted them in a terrible light.  So when Kyle dare not deny Kim's bad behavior, or write a TV show about her childhood, Kathy gets in a snit.  Kathy may have inherited her mother's ostrich behavior but the jig is up, so to speak, Kim and some of her kids, Kathy's three kids have brought on undesirable attention because they make poor choice and are so very arrogant.  Coupled that with the fall out over Mauricio leaving Rick's firm and starting his own and there is plenty of animosity to go around. 

Kathy has tried a variety of ideas for reality shows and they all blow.  So of course she is upset with Kyle for landing a series that was picked up.   She thinks her unfair to Kim because Kyle has wisely choses to keep a healthy distance from Kim.  In the past Kim got dumped off on Kyle and Mauricio because Kathy was too busy with her children and their troubles so now it is about how Kyle can't do this or do that because it is family business.  For once Kathy needs to step up and support her sister Kyle and her family like Kyle has always done for Kathy.

• Love 13

I don't like Lisa and Ken, at all really.  But I don't think Ken was mean spirited about Yolanda at all.  I think he was saying he was concerned about her appearance - in that she looked like hell and was really sick and that he told her she looked good bc she probably wanted to hear something nice in her condition/to cheer her up. So I am thinking that the Umanskys/Todds have either laughed about Kyle's mumus in the past, and Ken is just joking about it now.  

But the one thing that keeps me from giving him the benefit of the doubt is the fact that the Todds are massive grudge holders.  I don't think Ken will ever really forget that Kyle was part of the gang up on Lisa brigade. So he may have had a snide little dig at Kyle.  That along with the "You're the same size?"  Which one of them, or both, mentioned that Lisa is several inches taller! Hahaha.  That was the real dig!  I loved that scene.  Bitchy bitchy in a beautiful closet with couture clothing talking about going to Tuscany.

Oh Kyle, bringing on TV another family feud!  Spoiler!

She does go to the wedding I am pretty sure bc Portia is a flower girl - Unless one of the older girls chaperones her!  So now they are going to be pissed at her again!

Love Lisa R's philosophy on life.  We don't have any guilt for not visiting our parents bc ...whatever.  

• Love 2

I really can't stand Kathy (for all the usual reasons), and I believe she is deeply jealous of Kyle. I think the more Mauricio is successful (by his own ability, not some inherited Hilton name) and the more Kathy's kids love Kyle, the more bitter she gets. 

• Love 16

I think Kathy fully expected Kyle to demand they bring Kim back, full time, no matter what her condition.   She also seems to believe that if Kyle is offered any opportunity, she is obligated to include all the sisters, or don't do it.     Kathy always seemed to be able to rule that family, doing it badly, but doing it.   There does seem to be a significant change since Mauricio went out on his own and became such a success.    I also wonder if Kyle has stopped any/all financial support of Kim.   Kim, despite having no kids at home, always had a large house, usually with a pool.  Maybe now that Kyle isn't chipping in, or outright paying the rent, that's why Kim's in a one bedroom condo.    I'm sure there were some pretty harsh words exchanged after the disaster at Brooke's wedding in Mexico. 

• Love 6

So how do you suppose Kyle made Mauricio's tuna fish sandwich wrong?

I kind of wonder how Amelia, Lisa R's daughter, is not prettier.

Always have to preface this with, maybe it was the editing, but, I am really impressed with how Kyle told Lisa V that she was not going to attend Nicki's wedding. She was pretty calm and was trying not to dwell on the disappointing news.

• Love 2

I saw the Vanderpumps being dropped off at their one restaurant what had to be a month or two before shooting started.  So him talking about another person's looks is a hoot since Lisa was spanx'd to an inch of her life and tottering on heels like she had her pet swan nesting up her ass and Ken wore jeans so tight you could count the hairs on his balls which appeared to be doing an unfortunate Dick Cheney  (where something is just not right in the package no UPS employee ever wants to touch -- huge sack or colostomy bag or something I don't even want to consider).

There is also the aforementioned mullet and his face is an unfortunate shade that brings to mind all those historical mentions of kings dying of apoplexy.  I think he is just one of those people that get more and more bitter as he ages.  When I think of what and how he talks about things he really isn't that bright and rather narrow minded.  Clever at business yes.  But smart?  I just don't see it.  Plus at one point when do you pull yourself out whatever fog you are in to realize your trophy wife has turned you into a dangling scrotum in clothes a couple generations too young for you and left you holding a small semi-comatose bag of farts and flaking skin she insists is a ive dog.

Okay I guess when I think of it that way, I'd be pretty pissed in general as well.

• Love 10

Just when I thought Ken couldn't get any worse... he really outdoes himself. Asking if Kyle has ever worn nice clothes? I'm no Kyle fan but holy SHIT that was fucked up. Then the digs about her weight and height?? What's his deal this year? I wonder if Lisa is embarrassed; she should be.

• Love 8

The latest first look-Kathy doesn't want Kyle at Nikki's wedding? Wonder what's up with that. It's not like Kathy's kids are paragons of anything. Must be some sort of personal beef between the two of them. What a piece of work Kathy and her kids are, particularly Nick Jr. Ugh.

Kyle exposed Kim's alcoholism on TV (gasp!) and Kathy was furious.  It was the big family secret that their mother worked hard to keep under wraps.  Yes, it is all so silly.  As if Kim's life could cast shame on the family or Kathy personally.  Keeping up appearances, you know.  

Kyle was on Watch What Happens Live and she did go to the wedding.  Kathy is bringing shame to herself by acting like a child! 

• Love 8

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I rather enjoy Bitchy!Ken.  He and his taxidermied little doppelganger throw better shade than RuPaul.  Okay, not necessarily better, but [almost] as enjoyable.  I LOVE his mullet from the glory dayz and would be most disappointed if he were to cut it and let Flat-Iron Tom have a go at him. 

• Love 14

Kyle exposed Kim's alcoholism on TV (gasp!) and Kathy was furious.  It was the big family secret that their mother worked hard to keep under wraps.  Yes, it is all so silly.  As if Kim's life could cast shame on the family or Kathy personally.  Keeping up appearances, you know.  

Kyle was on Watch What Happens Live and she did go to the wedding.  Kathy is bringing shame to herself by acting like a child! 

There I no shortage of hypocrisy in the Hilton household.  When Kim showed her alcoholis by getting arrested on good sister Kathy' watch, her solution wasn't just to talk about it but deliver Kim and her children to Dr. Phil for a televised intervention. http://www.inquisitr.com/2047361/did-kathy-hilton-coach-kim-richards-during-her-interview-with-dr-phil/

Whether Kathy or Kim want to admit it or not Kim' alcoholism was no secret -had Kyle not blurted it out there was a few of her RH co-stars there were quite willing to.  Kathy thinks as long as the family doesn't talk about it, it is not a confirmed issue. 

• Love 9

There I no shortage of hypocrisy in the Hilton household.  When Kim showed her alcoholis by getting arrested on good sister Kathy' watch, her solution wasn't just to talk about it but deliver Kim and her children to Dr. Phil for a televised intervention. http://www.inquisitr.com/2047361/did-kathy-hilton-coach-kim-richards-during-her-interview-with-dr-phil/

Whether Kathy or Kim want to admit it or not Kim' alcoholism was no secret -had Kyle not blurted it out there was a few of her RH co-stars there were quite willing to.  Kathy thinks as long as the family doesn't talk about it, it is not a confirmed issue. 

Yes Kim's alcohol and drug use was clear to cast, crew and viewers way before it was "exposed."   Kathy's horror shows profound ignorance on the topic of addiction. It also displays her arrogant need for social status.  And apparently that status rests upon the actions of the entire Hilton family.  

I have to laugh at the notion most hold that rehab works. It doesn't!  The success rate is estimated at 3%.   Send them off to be cured!  Ha!  How about living your own life and allow your actions to show who you are?  Let the addicts find their own way, nothing you can do about it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

Didn't see the First Look but you guys are making me LMAO with your comments about Ken. Though I'm more in agreement with SomeJambroni in that I enjoy watching KantankerousKen, both he and Lisa are about 3 years away from looking totally ridiculous in all their crunchy haired, spangly suited glory.

• Love 7

Didn't see the First Look but you guys are making me LMAO with your comments about Ken. Though I'm more in agreement with SomeJambroni in that I enjoy watching KantankerousKen, both he and Lisa are about 3 years away from looking totally ridiculous in all their crunchy haired, spangly suited glory.

Love this description.  I adore Ken!  He just blurts out what he is thinking and I appreciate that!  I always perk up when he is about to speak.   He is honest and that is refreshing on this show.  No tip toeing for Ken.  He is my favorite cast member for this reason.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9

I gave Ken a kantankerous pass for his noble decision to falsely compliment Yolanda because she was in clear need of male validation.

But that bit with the muu-muu was pretty damn mean. And Lisa loved it; she always pulls the "Ohh, stop, don't say that" when she doesn't want to be seen in a bad light but secretly agrees.

I submit to the jury that time she retweeted someone calling Kyle fat, then later said she only meant the rest of the tweet, not the fat bit:

VWz5nMM.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

I think Kathy fully expected Kyle to demand they bring Kim back, full time, no matter what her condition. She also seems to believe that if Kyle is offered any opportunity, she is obligated to include all the sisters, or don't do it. Kathy always seemed to be able to rule that family, doing it badly, but doing it. There does seem to be a significant change since Mauricio went out on his own and became such a success. I also wonder if Kyle has stopped any/all financial support of Kim. Kim, despite having no kids at home, always had a large house, usually with a pool. Maybe now that Kyle isn't chipping in, or outright paying the rent, that's why Kim's in a one bedroom condo. I'm sure there were some pretty harsh words exchanged after the disaster at Brooke's wedding in Mexico.

And yet it was Kim who caused the fiasco, so why does she deserve a pass from Kathy? Shoot, at least when you invite Kyle and her family to family events, it seems they behave themselves! Ugh.

Well, if Kim is invited and there is another mess up, Kathy has only herself to blame. Maybe she does it because she fancies people will focus on Kim's scandals instead of those of her own kids.

• Love 5

Kathy's biggest issue is she doesn't want Kyle getting any storyline from one of her children's events.  it is okay for Kyle to hold a book signing for Nicky, a book that no one is really interested in, but let the storyline go towards Kyle going to London to the wedding and Kathy just won't have that being aired.  The fact that two of Kyle's children were the wedding party seems to be meaningless.  I don't think anyone was willing to pay anything for Nicky wedding photos so the release was limited.  next thing you know Kathy will be accusing Kyle of trying to get more Instagram followers.  Surprising to no one only one member of Kim's family was at the wedding.  Maybe Kathy did not want to address that issue.

• Love 7

I gave Ken a kantankerous pass for his noble decision to falsely compliment Yolanda because she was in clear need of male validation.

But that bit with the muu-muu was pretty damn mean. And Lisa loved it; she always pulls the "Ohh, stop, don't say that" when she doesn't want to be seen in a bad light but secretly agrees.

Ken was speaking the truth from his perspective.  I did not take it to be mean.  Kyle does like mumus and Ken doesn't find them attractive.  Not a big deal.   I doubt Kyle was ruffled by his comment in the least.  They are friends outside the show and he has probably teased her about them to her face.  And I did agree with him that the black dress Lisa wanted to lend her would not work with her height.  And it was not her taste.  

Lisa saying, "oh stop, don't say that" is how she responds to his edges.  I did not get it that she was happy he said that.  

I love Ken and look forward to his contribution to a conversation.  

• Love 5

Ken was speaking the truth from his perspective.  I did not take it to be mean.  Kyle does like mumus and Ken doesn't find them attractive.  Not a big deal.   I doubt Kyle was ruffled by his comment in the least.  They are friends outside the show and he has probably teased her about them to her face.  And I did agree with him that the black dress Lisa wanted to lend her would not work with her height.  And it was not her taste.  

Lisa saying, "oh stop, don't say that" is how she responds to his edges.  I did not get it that she was happy he said that.  

I think Bravo backs Ken up on this point as they provided a muumuu montage as proof of Ken's remark.

• Love 9

I think Bravo backs Ken up on this point as they provided a muumuu montage as proof of Ken's remark.

And here I sat, thinking I had nothing to look forward to this season.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 6

I love long flowing hostess, pool or patio dresses, mumus to Ken.  They are very hot these days, it brings me back to the 60s.  :>)

They also look good on Kyle, better than short dresses really.  They tend to make her appear taller.  

• Love 10

Kathy's biggest issue is she doesn't want Kyle getting any storyline from one of her children's events.  it is okay for Kyle to hold a book signing for Nicky, a book that no one is really interested in, but let the storyline go towards Kyle going to London to the wedding and Kathy just won't have that being aired.  The fact that two of Kyle's children were the wedding party seems to be meaningless.  I don't think anyone was willing to pay anything for Nicky wedding photos so the release was limited.  next thing you know Kathy will be accusing Kyle of trying to get more Instagram followers.  Surprising to no one only one member of Kim's family was at the wedding.  Maybe Kathy did not want to address that issue.

Kim's daughter Brooke and her husband were at the wedding and so was Whitney.  Apparently Whitney sang at the reception.  Kim definitely wasn't there.

• Love 3

I love long flowing hostess, pool or patio dresses, mumus to Ken.  They are very hot these days, it brings me back to the 60s.  :>)

They also look good on Kyle, better than short dresses really.  They tend to make her appear taller.  

Kyle looks better in muumuus because she feels the most comfortable in them and she''s more confident

Kyle's style issue has to do with trends...she falls for what is trendy but hasn't grasped the notion that these look great on skinny, small boobed, tall girls.not someone of her stature and shape.

Her muumuus would be a lot nicer if she had them shortened. I;m always waiting for her to trip and fall flat on her face.

The lengths she chooses do not flatter her. I still say she looks like a mushroom growing out the side of a log. That or the Travelocity Gnome wearing a Merlin wizard robe.

As for trends - any one remember her last season in those gladiator sandals? Oy

• Love 5

Kim's daughter Brooke and her husband were at the wedding and so was Whitney.  Apparently Whitney sang at the reception.  Kim definitely wasn't there.

I believe that Whitney sang at her sister's Mexico wedding, did she also sing at Nicki's wedding? I had not read/heard that anywhere nor did I read that Brooke/husband were present at Nicki's wedding either. I know why Chad wasn't there but why didn't Kimberly go?

I'm interested in what else they're going to show regarding Nicki's wedding. Something is going to happen because Kim isn't there, Kyle is, and Maurio isn't. And budding Patrick Bateman (Conrad Hilton) is absent as well.

Wonder if the elder Hiltons ever regretted Kathy entering the family. Sure they had a wife beater in their group, but the Hilton name has taken a complete nose dive in one generation. And it's all due to Kathy and Rick's children.

• Love 6

I believe that Whitney sang at her sister's Mexico wedding, did she also sing at Nicki's wedding? I had not read/heard that anywhere nor did I read that Brooke/husband were present at Nicki's wedding either. I know why Chad wasn't there but why didn't Kimberly go?

Yeah Brooke posted loads of pics while in London, including several with Nicki.  Whitney sang "lean on me" at Nicki's reception.   As for Kimberly, she was probably the one designated to stay home and watch out for Kim.   I'm sure Kim as really mad that she was definitely NOT included. 

• Love 3

Oh good Whitney has a great voice.  I think Kim misbehaved at her own daughter's wedding no reason to tempt faith.

• Love 1

So how do you suppose Kyle made Mauricio's tuna fish sandwich wrong?

I kind of wonder how Amelia, Lisa R's daughter, is not prettier.

Always have to preface this with, maybe it was the editing, but, I am really impressed with how Kyle told Lisa V that she was not going to attend Nicki's wedding. She was pretty calm and was trying not to dwell on the disappointing news.

I read that situation differently. I think she didn't want to share that family drama on camera and was trying to minimize it. She said in her TH that she doesn't want to go into her family drama with her sisters.

• Love 3

I saw a clip where Eileen is crying saying she never thought she would be in such a position.

Anyone know what the dillio is with that?

Last week, I threw out that Vinny and/or Eileen (in the Eileen thread, I think?) have gambling addictions. I read something in the comment section of an article about that.  Long shot but there it is.

Or it could be something like she couldn't believe the Van Patten family would ever be without their patriarch.  Bravo baits and switches like that all the time.  Or, in the renovation they discover that squirrels have infested the attic and they have to hire an exterminator.  That's believable, too, and something she probably never thought she'd be in the position to do. ;-)

I'm anxious to know.

• Love 8

Or, in the renovation they discover that squirrels have infested the attic and they have to hire an exterminator.  

I hope not -- Eileen would have the furry li'l rodents freeze dried and placed on a side table with her other tchotchkes.

• Love 7

Last week, I threw out that Vinny and/or Eileen (in the Eileen thread, I think?) have gambling addictions. I read something in the comment section of an article about that.  Long shot but there it is.

Or it could be something like she couldn't believe the Van Patten family would ever be without their patriarch.  Bravo baits and switches like that all the time.  Or, in the renovation they discover that squirrels have infested the attic and they have to hire an exterminator.  That's believable, too, and something she probably never thought she'd be in the position to do. ;-)

I'm anxious to know.

1) OMG don't tell Kyle or she will make more vests for her store

2) Are the squirrels named Brandi & Kim? - squirrel squatters!!!!!

• Love 4

I didn't mind Ken's contribution that Kyle wears a lot of muumuus. That's definitely a fact according to last season's montage. When he snarked, "Oh is Kyle used to something that nice?" He lost me. The Umansky's have serious dough, and I doubt Kyle lacks for nice well-made clothing. Hate to hear what he'd have to say about someone that shops at *gasp* the mall!

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 4

I didn't mind Ken's contribution that Kyle wears a lot of muumuus. That's definitely a fact according to last season's montage. When he snarked, "Oh is Kyle used to something that nice?" He lost me. The Umansky's have serious dough, and I doubt Kyle lacks for nice well-made clothing. Hate to hear what he'd have to say about someone that shops at *gasp* the mall!

Completely agree.  The muumuu part didn't really bother me.  She does wear a lot of them as has been mentioned over and over again. That didn't seem mean-spirited to me, but the part about her not being use to wearing nice clothes seemed hateful to me. 

• Love 3

Wonder if the elder Hiltons ever regretted Kathy entering the family. Sure they had a wife beater in their group, but the Hilton name has taken a complete nose dive in one generation. And it's all due to Kathy and Rick's children.

Take note Rothschilds = this is your future. How Nicky ever made the cut is a mystery to me. 

• Love 6

Completely agree.  The muumuu part didn't really bother me.  She does wear a lot of them as has been mentioned over and over again. That didn't seem mean-spirited to me, but the part about her not being use to wearing nice clothes seemed hateful to me. 

Well Ken is no where near as mean as we are!  LOL!  Seriously though, I don't care if Ken tosses out some zingers.  I like him and I enjoy his edges.  He is not even close to some of the housewives when it comes to criticizing other cast members.  

• Love 8

Nicki was the only one I liked. Maybe she's really a great girl.

I wouldn't say I like any of the Hiltons, but Nicki never seemed as offensive to me as the rest of the brood. I don't recall any major scandals associated with her and she really seemed to have just set her own path. She seemed to be the only one to really avoid the major addiction/mental issues, or at the very least, was really good about not making it public. 

• Love 3

Well Ken is no where near as mean as we are!  LOL!  Seriously though, I don't care if Ken tosses out some zingers.  I like him and I enjoy his edges.  He is not even close to some of the housewives when it comes to criticizing other cast members.

It's hard to know how much he criticizes the others because we see him much less than the others. My guess would be that if we saw him as much as the other HW's he would be at the top of the list for saying mean things. I've never understood the Ken love from so many, which is not to say I see nothing to like about him. I love his adoration of Lisa, and Lisa's adoration of Ken. They seem to be living a real life love story and that is wonderful to see. I do think, however that he is not a nice person. At all. I have always thought that, but the final proof came when we learned about the lawsuit filed by their employee last year. Nasty doesn't even begin to describe him.

• Love 8

It's hard to know how much he criticizes the others because we see him much less than the others. My guess would be that if we saw him as much as the other HW's he would be at the top of the list for saying mean things. I've never understood the Ken love from so many, which is not to say I see nothing to like about him. I love his adoration of Lisa, and Lisa's adoration of Ken. They seem to be living a real life love story and that is wonderful to see. I do think, however that he is not a nice person. At all. I have always thought that, but the final proof came when we learned about the lawsuit filed by their employee last year. Nasty doesn't even begin to describe him.

I take this show VERY lightly.  I just like him and that is all there is to it.!   :>)  And I do appreciate the love he has for Lisa and how  well he treats her, too.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3