Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Heads Up - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Shut up Morgan, neither you nor Rick were running in a pack gutting people and grinding them into hamburguer just 'cause. 

I just can't with this character any longer. Congratulations, writer, you ruined what used to be a fan favourite, at least for me.

• Love 3

As much as I'm annoyed at Morgan, he did bring up a valid point. Rick let him live, and Morgan did save Daryl and the other guy. I still wish he'd change his "all life is precious" mantra to "All life is precious, but some life is more precious than others."

• Love 8

Honestly guys, I appreciate Morgan's reasoning. It makes sense.

He was given a chance, and he has changed. All because of the chance he was given.

He just doesn't understand that more often than not, people break bad.

• Love 13

Honestly guys, I appreciate Morgan's reasoning. It makes sense.

He was given a chance, and he has changed. All because of the chance he was given.

He just doesn't understand that more often than not, people break bad.

I agree.  He's trying so hard to hold on and stay sane.  I really want him to succeed but I don't know if he can.

• Love 5

Morgan is spouting nonsense.  I'm pretty sure he just blamed Rick for the wolves in some convoluted 'butterfly flaps its wings' way.

But I'm ignoring it because I haven't been so happy with a scene in ages because Michonne, Carol, and Rick.

• Love 2

Rick let him live, and Morgan did save Daryl and the other guy. I still wish he'd change his "all life is precious" mantra to "All life is precious, but some life is more precious than others."

I like that they're discussing it at least.  Not sure if it will go anywhere, but at least the characters are addressing it. 

Annnd the discussion's over I guess??  What the heck.

• Love 2