Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Heads Up - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

So we see Rick's true feelings. "Us" and "These People".

Rick has never hid those feelings. He has always made it clear that he does not trust them and does not want his people risking their lives for them.

• Love 2

Oh, I'm sorry ,  deanna's kid, Did your plan succed? No?

But, but - he lost a shoe.

You know, Rick has a really bad attitude about the Alexandrian's. I'm glad HIS people are calling him out on it

Yup, some pushback is good.

• Love 2

I wish they would just get to the point with that interminable flight. This dude has been on the cusp of turning for weeks now.

I find it improbable that there is such a collection of useless individuals in Alexandria. Did they give people intelligence and aptitude tests before allowing them in? Are they all the friends and cronies of members of Congress? How can 90% of them be so stupid and cowardly?

• Love 4

You know, Rick has a really bad attitude about the Alexandrian's. I'm glad HIS people are calling him out on it

I have a bad attitude about them too.

I don't like any of them except the guy who brought them there (I don't remember his name) and Aaron (his husband, right? or is Aaron the guy who brought them there??). I don't know what it is about them -- I know they all aren't that bad but some of them are so willfully ignorant of what's going on. When they're having secret meetings about Rick, it just proves to me that they're idiots. 

• Love 4