Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I like this Bill/Taylor duo. However they seem really too confident considering Sheila's breaking out track record. 

Shouldn't she be in a maximum security? Not the same one she busted out of before? There should be glass between her and visitors. 

Katie is stupid if she goes back to Bill. She deserves what she gets.

• Like 13

I was thinking the same thing, @Artsda.  They all know she's broken out of prison before. I know they're enjoying their victory and all, but their smugness in her face about it is certainly going to bite them in the ass at some point in the future. 

Katie definitely shouldn't go back to Bill, but I was embarrassed for Carter today, practically begging her not to. 

Are there actually any Sheila/Deacon shippers out there to support this star-crossed lovers bullshit the show is continuing to try to sell? Although, really, Hope should sympathize with him wanting to keep banging a psycho, given her own newfound desire to get into Thomas's pants. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Sheila was right, Taytay should be in the cell next to hers. I wanted to smack the smug right off Taytay's face. It's okay for her to shoot someone? And her son is a murderer. Good job mom.

As much as I love both DD and HT, and love them together, I still don't want to go through another round of Batie. I wish they could find another way for those two to always have scenes together. They are captivating and have great chemistry.

James Corden was pathetic in those Il Gardino scenes. 

Deacon - why? I love Sheila. I love Deacon. I don't love them as a couple. I bought them as friends with benefits. They had passion. But love? Romance? Nope and nope. And if anyone should know better, Deacon should know better.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 6

Why do these people keep going to tell Shelia off? Was Taylor present for the time Steffy told her not too long ago? Li told her off and got her ass kicked 

I liked LSV years ago on Guiding Light but I find him dull as can be on Bold.

We need something new and I don’t mean a weird cameo from James Cordon. Maybe an Eric/Donna wedding with some drama. 

• Like 7
On 4/19/2023 at 9:53 PM, KerleyQ said:

Somebody shoot me, but I see chemistry between Taylor and Bill. I swear, Taylor has chemistry with everyone but Ridge. 

I don’t see Taylor having chemistry with anyone except RJ. Taylor seems to act very  immature for her age.  Also, with some of her clothes choices, she tries to dress 20yrs younger. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

Why did they do that weird close up on RJ? I know the guy had to be nervous, but the surprise was he was slobbering. I don’t get “influencer” from this guy at all, but whatever. RJ is home so that’s usually the trigger for Ridge and Brooke to get back together. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

Why did they do that weird close up on RJ? I know the guy had to be nervous, but the surprise was he was slobbering. I don’t get “influencer” from this guy at all, but whatever. RJ is home so that’s usually the trigger for Ridge and Brooke to get back together. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

Absolutely not an attractive kid at all, BUT he can already act circles around much of the cast IMHO. 😂😂 Go, RJ!!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Dear God. Hope’s hair. Brooke’s hair. Please stop this.

Not to mention NuRJ's hair. Is he a chip of the (greasy) block? He seems to have a decent head of hair. If only the show had someone to style it...

• Like 3

Why is it that when Ridge cleans himself up he still looks grubby?  

I guess that Bill doesn’t know that Katie and Carter have the hots for each other. Maybe Bill does know and he’s putting Carter on notice that he’s still the Stallion in Katie’s life. 

What a dilemma for RJ. Traveling the world or staying in LA 🤔?  Give me the world please. 

There is something about this new RJ I don’t like. It might be because I don’t think is a good fit. He’s too big, too old looking, and definitely not as good looking as Anthony Turpel, the last RJ.  I thing they should have brought Anthony back if they could have. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I truly cannot remember the last time anyone mentioned RJ in any context at all on this show. Out of the blue, Brooke talks to Hope today and miracle of miracles!! RJ appears at FC!! There is a reason, my friends, that these writers are not on prime time hit shows. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Are there actually any Sheila/Deacon shippers out there to support this star-crossed lovers bullshit the show is continuing to try to sell?

It continues to make zero sense and to be stupid. It's just so annoying. Why couldn't we have Deacon and Brooke trying to make a go of it, rather than this nonsense? Heck, Deacon even had some interesting chemistry with Taylor - try that instead!

I wanted to smack the smug right off Taytay's face.

I absolutely do not care if Taylor was smug and was a hypocrite in those scenes with Sheila. Most soap characters are hypocrites and none of the characters on this show come even close to the crimes of Sheila (or Phyllis over on Y&R for that matter). I cannot stand Sheila, so everyone can wander over and tell her off and smug at her all they like as far as this viewer is concerned. I just hate they made her Finn's bio mom and I hate she's still hanging around. Ugggh.

Somebody shoot me, but I see chemistry between Taylor and Bill. I swear, Taylor has chemistry with everyone but Ridge.

I am with you on this. I have always loved HT/DD together but the Bill/Katie thing is beyond dead. The writers absolutely destroyed that pairing and there is no going back. Honestly, I'd rather Katie get with Wyatt again. I really liked that storyline.

Taylor/Bill has potential. I'd rather her with anyone other than Ridge and I would rather see Brooke with anyone other than Ridge. Unfortunately I fear the return of RJ just means I'm only going to get one of those wishes granted.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

If I never hear Sheila call Deacon "daddy" again, it will be too soon. 

If RJ punches Thomas the first time they interact, for all the shit he's done to his mother and sister, I wouldn't hate it. (I know they're brothers, I just mean the first time they interact since his return). 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

So, I am expected to believe that Sheila has usurped Brooke's place in Deacon's heart? Ah, nah, nah, nah. No way in hell will I ever believe that. They just cannot let Deacon be on the straight and narrow and will always find a way to screw him up. 

Fuckers. 

And another round of Bill begging Katie. NO. NO. NO. 

I did kind of like this new RJ. Maybe because he is new, but the kid seems to have some chops. 

Outside of that, I thought Brooke looked lovely in her white and mint green. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Agree that NuRJ isn't that bad, his smile is a bit goofy looking, but I'll keep an open mind. He can definitely act, hopefully the show  doesn't waste him on a dumb triangle, playing parent trap, or make him a taytot punching bag. I'm barely watching this show as is, bringing R.J back for more of the same(or even worse) tired storylines might be the final nail in the coffin for me. That's generously assuming I can somehow stomach this Hope(or her alter)/Thomass bullshit. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

On the topic of love interests for Katie, let me preface by saying that I was a lovelorn teenager at the time, but, the most chemistry I’ve ever seen her share with a costar, was Scott Reeves’ Ryan McNeil (I think that’s his last name). She was super young, but, I felt like they had it. I haven’t seen or heard from him in a while, they could probably bring him in as a designer. They need to pair Brooke & Taylor with anyone but Ridge, Deacon for either, $Bill for Taylor, even Carter for either, after Katie gets with Scott Reeves’ new character. Let Ridge be single, or put him with someone else, but look how much more tolerable the TOD II participants are currently, share that love with the OG TOD.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

I’m not sure Scott Reeves would be down for another full time soap schedule. He’s been focusing on music with his brothers the past few years. I checked his Instagram and he does have a movie coming out in the fall based on a Karen Kingsbury novel. I think he tries to choose short term acting projects closer to home now. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

Thomas can miss me with his contemptuous disdain for Charlie as can Ridge. Thomas and Ridge's exasperated attitude with Charlie is not so endearing or understandable as the writers think it is. IMO is portrays them as impatient, boorish, self-centered jerks who can't tolerate someone who thinks/works/acts differently than them. Charlie can be a mess but his heart is ALWAYS in the right place. At the very least be civil towards him for Aunt Pam's sake.

I am HERE for RJ vs Thomas which is what seems to be what's hinted at today for these brothers. Normally after Rick vs Thomas I'd be against it, but RJ's rightful beef with Thomas is his messing with his mother - ain't got nothing to do with FC or his 'birthright'. And Thomas was actually cowed a bit in seeing his brother because he knows the crap he pulled that everyone else has forgiven him for is still fresh for RJ and his attitude towards him could actually swing things away from his favor again.  I hope RJ doesn't just let bygones be bygones so quickly and especially not allow Ridge to bully him into being one big happy family.

Now what is RJ hiding? He's been obviously holding back on revealing something and keeps emphasizing that he's so happy to be home now and really needs his family.

It was really cute to see the bond they're trying to sell with RJ and Hope as they were close in age similar to how Rick and Bridget were close. Makes sense they were 'in the trench' buddies similar to how Rick and Bridget supported each other as siblings.

So seems to me that RJ being in the digital/tech world would actually make Spencer (Digital) Publishing a great landing spot for RJ depending on what Bill can offer. Liam could also serve as a mentor for RJ in terms of IT infrastructure and social platform needs for whatever Influencer empire RJ seems to be keen on setting up. I appreciate Brooke telling Ridge to back the eff off the boy. RJ is right - FC has too many cooks in the kitchen and doesn't need another one. He's happy doing his own things away from everyone else and if Ridge doesn't watch it he's gonna push RJ out of LA (if Thomas' BS doesn't have him running first).

I don't hate this version of RJ yet. I'm good to let him cook a bit to see what happens next.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

I get that, but Katie’s not on every day, she’s gone for weeks at a time. Plus, they accommodate TK, & let’s be real, Scott Reeves has the same equipment as TK, if you know what I mean, & I think that you do, they’d likely grant him leniency. They’d get so much mileage out of a Victoria/Ryan rebrand. Last time I saw Scott, he was still awfully pretty. I say throw it against the wall & see if it sticks. 

Ooooohhhhh, or, they could somehow bring him on a singer at Il Giordino, & he could still sing, plus we’d get more Deacon.

Yes, friends, I’ll accept your invite to write for the show. 😉

Edited by nkotb
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Katie gets with Scott Reeves’ new character

19 minutes ago, nkotb said:

They’d get so much mileage out of a Victoria/Ryan rebrand.

I love that idea!

2 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I am HERE for RJ vs Thomas which is what seems to be what's hinted at today for these brothers.

I think I got a whiff of a FASHION SHOWDOWN (!!!!!) coming down the pike. I love them!

Is RJ wearing some kind of dental prosthetic or does he just have a lisp?

• Like 5

I’m sorry to say this about the new RJ but he has a terrible smile.  I might be able to give him a pass if he could only act. 

Did you know that Lurch just wants to be the best designer that he possibly can be?  Did you know that Liam is not ok with Hope and Lurch working together?  These two things are brought up every day. Taylor wants to know if Lurch is controlling his feelings for Hope but she just has to push the issue that Hope and Lurch make an excellent team. Plus Taylor just has to bring up Liam’s problem with them working together. I’m sure as sure can be, Taylor wouldn’t mind it one bit if Hope left Liam for Lurch. 

It looks like there is no love lost between RJ and Lurch. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

This has to be one of the fakest episodes of this show that I’ve ever seen. The acting was truly amateurish, the writing abysmal and the entire show totally boring. Wow. That’s not a very high review for a program that we all used to love.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

RJ knows how to design? Oh great they'll force that now.  Considering how Ridge was with trying disregard RJs career path surprised he didn't bolt. 

Hope to Thomas - " I'm going to see our brother." That's creepy to hear.  

Thomas deserves some of the credit? Shouldn't he get all the credit? What does Hope do? 

Family hug was just forced. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Hope to Thomas - " I'm going to see our brother." That's creepy to hear.  

Wow, until I read it here, it didn’t occur to me they have a brother in common.  Makes it even more gross if Thope actually does happen.  Eeeew!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’m so happy that @TessHarding2 and @Waldo13 brought up RJ’s 🦷🦷

I cannot take my eyes off the color of those teeth.....I have been lamenting over my own teeth that are not as white as I would like them to be ...and then when I see this guy, I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that an actor wouldn’t have pearly white teeth !

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1

Lord, today's show was boring. 

Will Ridge and Taylor please stop trying to smooth everything over for Thomas?  He's a fucking adult who needs to own and atone for his own shit. If RJ is pissed at his brother, let the two of them work it out, don't keep pushing "but you're OK with your brother, right?"  It's almost as obnoxious as Taylor surprising Steffy with Thomas visits until she browbeat her into forgiving him. 

Heaven forbid anyone other than Liam remains angry at Thomas for more than two minutes. 

• Like 11

If Taylor is over Ridge then be over him. No enforcing your friendship-bracelet-pinky-swear pact with Brooke to not get with him, just move on. I agree that the actress comes off really immature, but KKL largely uses the same choices and is only successful in seeming mature because she’s in her 60s, which is the age of actress they should have cast for Taylor. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Liam's full time job is whining about Thomas. Including barging into Steffys house to have the same conversation for the 563456943 time. He should talk to his wife and not the sister of his problem.  

Let RJ be an influencer, Ridge. Not everyone has to be a designer in the family. I hope Hayes goes the Dr. route like his dad in the future.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Late to post this but when Charlie said there's "another" Ridge Forrester trying to get into the building, I held out hope there was going to be a very meta switch with Ronn Moss walking into the office telling TK "I'll take it from here."

Can't believe TK's been in this role for ten years and he's still not Ridge.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Cool Breeze said:

Late to post this but when Charlie said there's "another" Ridge Forrester trying to get into the building, I held out hope there was going to be a very meta switch with Ronn Moss walking into the office telling TK "I'll take it from here.”

Saaaaaaaame, I was so hoping it was RM. Which is crazy bc we all know RM can’t act his way out of a wet paper bag, but I can’t look at TK anymore. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

RM was as wooden as they come and yet, you could see warmth and caring from him. Despite being the center of a triangle for far too many years, I could see the conflict in him and the genuine affection he held for both Brooke and Taylor. And the chemistry he had with KKL was unparalleled. 

TK might be the "better" actor but his Ridge leaves me cold, which is one reason why I referred to him as FRidge but also because he will never be the real Ridge. RS and LG got him to spark a little bit, but the only screen partner he has any real chemistry with is DD and show is never going to go there.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

RS and LG got him to spark a little bit, but the only screen partner he has any real chemistry with is DD and show is never going to go there.

I know we won't ever get a romance there, but I would kill for them to just make the two of them the snarky Greek chorus of the show. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

How does the psychiatrist not see that her son is winding her up about whether or not Ridge will go back with Brooke because their son is home? Thomas is lucky all these people took him back but he’s still a devious and insecure little fucker. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I wouldn’t mind RJ working at FC because he can keep an eye on Lurch or should I say Hope. 

What the fuck Lurch. Why should you or Taylor care about RJ being home. There is nothing you can do about it. Hold on, did Lurch say that RJ is almost out of school?  What school?  The school of traveling the world?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I wouldn’t mind RJ working at FC because he can keep an eye on Lurch or should I say Hope. 

What the fuck Lurch. Why should you or Taylor care about RJ being home. There is nothing you can do about it. Hold on, did Lurch say that RJ is almost out of school?  What school?  The school of traveling the world?  

Maybe one of those Influencer schools where you develop your brand?

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Liam asking Steffy how, exactly, does she know Thomas has changed. 

Her response? “I know my brother.”

Girlfriend doesn’t know shit. 

Once again, Waffles had him pegged - he hasn’t changed, he’s just a better liar. 

Here’s to hoping he teams up with BIL RJ to expose that the psychopath still be psychopathing.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Once again, Taylor, your psycho son obsessing over you/Ridge/Brooke should be a big old red flag that he is not any better. 

Liam, I get it. You're one hundred percent right about Thomas. But, what is the point of seeking Steffy out every single day to rehash the exact same questions about him? And, Steffy, "this is a great time for our family"? Weren't you saying exactly the same thing like 10 minutes before you found out Thomas made that CPS call?  You have zero radar for your brother's bullshit. That's been proven over and over again. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Poor R.J. Not even home for 24 hours and Ridge is hitting him over the head with a sledgehammer to go to work for FC. Just STFU already. R.J. has made it quite clear that he wants to make his own way in life, or at least try. 

And I say power to him.

I don't recall any previous episodes with R.J. ever showing design prowess or working at FC, but I could have a faulty memory.

If he's forced to work at FC, then at least put his talents to use in PR/social media. 

I like this kid. He seems to be a decent actor and I have read the negative comments about his teeth. So what? I think he's nice looking and it's refreshing to see an actor that doesn't look phony-perfect.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2