Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Can Zoey & Xander leave and/or be killed off by the end of this week? I just can't with the two twits. Granted, I also want Thomas gone, too. Thomas is just so OTT psycho and it doesn't even make sense. I wish Brad Bell would end our misery and end this storyline sooner then later.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have to be honest, I haven't watched in over a week, due to crazy schedules, so first of all, thanks to all of you for the details, so I know I haven't missed much. 

However, I really, really wish Zander would seek out Justin. Getting Justin involved makes the most sense to start unraveling the mystery. Justin will finally know that Thomas is at fault for Emma, then, he'll wonder what was was so awful that Thomas was hellbent on stopping Emma from reaching Hope first. Maybe he'll need some help, so somehow, Sally gets involved, maybe because Justin needs an in with Thomas. Eventually, $Bill would be involved, & he'd blow that shit wide open, & piss all over Ridge in the process. 

Then, I'd like to see Justin & Sally in a red-hot romance, & when Wyatt comes back to her after Flo's involvement comes to light, she can tell him that she has totally moved on. Justin is way too hot to sit on the sideline. I think some Justin/Sally love would be a nice palate-cleanse after this wretched, never-ending baby-swap storyline. 

• Love 11

Yeah, if and when Hope and Liam get back together, Steff will be pregnant  with Liam's baby and  Hope will be pregnant with Thomas' baby.  

Okay now this just goes too far! No! If Hope has Thomas' baby he'll be in her life forever! I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Ugh, if that happens I might have to go to LA and push Hope down a flight of stairs myself. Or has anybody seen Quinn lately? Quinn, come though. Might have a job for you...

Yeah, I said it, come at me. 🤕

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Xander get off the fucking merry go round, you keep running off to tell only to end up back in front of Zoe!  Didn’t he say today he was going to tell Brooke then ended up in front of her and stammered his way out of her office without spilling what he knows?  STUPID!  And  his frenetic acting is laughable!

Apologies in advance for the caps, but JUST TELL SOMEBODY, XANDER!!!  You do NOT have to announce it first!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
(edited)

One hundred years from now, after Hope, Liam, and everyone else knows the truth, Xander and Zoe will still be arguing about telling the truth.

Really Zoe, your dad feels bad about what he did?  Guess what you brain dead twit - he should feel horrible.  You know who feels worse?  Liam and Hope.

So Xander's solution is to run away instead of telling the truth?  You spineless coward.  I hope you and the brain dead twit burn in hell.

Hell has officially frozen over, I am agreeing with Brooke.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

However, I really, really wish Zander would seek out Justin. Getting Justin involved makes the most sense to start unraveling the mystery. Justin will finally know that Thomas is at fault for Emma, then, he'll wonder what was was so awful that Thomas was hellbent on stopping Emma from reaching Hope first. Maybe he'll need some help, so somehow, Sally gets involved, maybe because Justin needs an in with Thomas. Eventually, $Bill would be involved, & he'd blow that shit wide open, & piss all over Ridge in the process. 

"You know what, Thomas?  You're right.  You're a Forrester.  And I'm just a . . . what did you call me?  Oh, yes, a 'nobody'?  So, yeah, the police may very well take your word over mine.  But maybe we just leave the police out of this. 

Emma's uncle is Justin Barber, a high-powered attorney and a man of means.  He's been distraught over his niece's senseless death and I'm sure he'd love to find the person responsible. 

And then, of course, there's Bill Spencer.  He and Justin are best friends.  More like brothers, actually.  And you can bet if Justin's hurting, Bill will do everything in his power to fix it.  What do you think those two will do to you when they read the text I sent them five minutes ago telling them you were responsible for Emma's death?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Xander will be dead. Thomas is going to kill him and make it look like he left to England.  

Xander might end up dead but I'm doubtful Thomas will actually have anything to do with it. Even Bradley Bell isn't crass enough to ignore the terrible optics of having someone like Thomas kill two Black characters. There's already some rumblings out in the wilds about just the possibility of it.

Yeah, it makes no sense Xander wouldn't go to Justin with his suspicions. Everyone looks like they've lost IQ points in this storyline.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Everyone looks like they've lost IQ points in this storyline.

They had to.  The only way for this SL to keep dragging on is for everyone to lose functioning brain cells.  Problem is none of them had any to spare to start with.  Now all of these characters qualify for the Gold Medal in the dumbest person to ever live on the planet sweepstakes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

"You know what, Thomas?  You're right.  You're a Forrester.  And I'm just a . . . what did you call me?  Oh, yes, a 'nobody'?  So, yeah, the police may very well take your word over mine.  But maybe we just leave the police out of this. 

Just let Lt (or is it captain now?) Baker on the case, he's always suspicious of the Forresters.  Include a hot dog and you're gold 🙂 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I’ve been gone for the past two days. I see that I haven’t missed one single thing that hasn’t been said a million times since January. These writers really are trying to demolish this show. They’re certainly doing a great job of it. I feel sorry for these actors. They must be embarrassed and bored out of their skulls. 

• Love 3

Was that supposed to be some kind of impromptu intervention? Sigh, Brooke, Katie, and Donna might as well have been talking to the lighting fixtures. Nothing pierces Hope's thick skull. And I still don't get why Katie doesn't recognize Hope's PPD.

Zoe, maybe your cowardly daddy could save all of you co-conspirators by turning himself in. Whatever, who gives a crap how much he's suffering or how scared he is? He shouldn't have done the crime if he couldn't do the time.

If Xander goes back to London what's to stop Reese from killing him?

Hope: Thomas, I'm sorry but I think we should wait until the wedding night.
Thomas: Oh yeah? Well my peen says otherwise. I could cut diamonds with this thing. Nope, I dealt with Caroline and I'll deal with you the same way. Bottoms up!
Hope: <gulp>

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Yeah. I couldn't figure out the closing scenes of the show. Thomas and Hope discussed telling Douglas about the engagement. Thomas then alluded that he and Hope would have sex later and she declined, saying she wanted to wait until the wedding night.

Cut to ... Thomas and Douglas in Douglas' room and Thomas told Douglas that Thomas and Hope had something "important" to talk to Douglas about. Then Thomas told Douglas (very kindly) to clean up his room. While Douglas was putting his toys away, Thomas got this glassy fixed stare on his face and was thinking, "I can't wait any longer ... it has to be tonight ... " (paraphrasing)  then his focus got kind of fuzzy. 

So ...

1. Thomas is going to drug Douglas so he sleeps through the night and not disturb "sexy time."

2. Thomas is going to drug Hope (and Douglas?) and rape her.

3.  The writers are introducing the brain tumor redemption arc.

Anybody ???

Anywho ... I think that Donna, Katie and especially Brooke need to put a fork in it. Hope's done. I still fail to understand why she thinks that the only way to be a mother figure to Douglas if by marrying Thomas. I think Katie nailed it when she pointed out that Hope talks on and on about Douglas, but never mentions Thomas. And good call as to why Katie isn't picking up on PPD. However, at this point, I don't even know if it's PPD any longer than out and out psychosis with Hope. She's got depression, grief, delusional thinking, disassociation,  PTSD, the list goes on and on.  I honestly don't see how just handing Beth back to her is going to instantly reverse all of the psychological damage. And I don't know if Hope is in any shape to safely take care of an infant, quite frankly.

So, Xander is going to take the total chicken route and flee to England.  Who says that he can't just notify the authorities once he's landed in the U.K.?  What he needs to do instead, is stop by Spencer Publications and speak to Justin ASAP on his way to the airport. 

I have to say that I could barely stand watching the scenes with Zoe and Xander.  Her acting is so awful that it makes him look like a master thespian. Her "teary" voice is like nails on a chalkboard and I hate the way she thrusts out her lower jar and clenches her teeth when she speaks. At least the awful faux British accent is gone. At least she seems to be able to cry naturally. Small favors. 

• Love 9

Words of the day, of the week, of the month. Raggedy, “Liam is with Stuffy where he belongs”. 

Lurch, of course, is leaving himself out of going to jail.  

I just can’t with Raggedy anymore. Zoey is in that category also.  

Does TIIC even realize that none of their dialogue makes sense.  It’s just redundant gibberish. 

It looks like TIIC are crossing the red line in allowing Lurch to harm Douglas.  Lurch is a murderer and a rapist so far, but a child abuser is the lowest form of life. 

I’m very surprised that Justin is taking the police version of what happened.  It’s not like Justin to not want to cross all the T’s and dot all the I’s to make sure Emma was at fault and make sure she wasn’t run off the wall.  Liam is going to find the truth behind Lurch’s obsession with Raggedy.  Wouldn’t you think Liam would go to his father for help and intern Justin gets involved.  

• Love 3

Unless Thomas is truly insane, I don't think he would intentionally harm Douglas. The boy is the key to Hope. Without Douglas, then there is no Thope. Right?

Removing them from their characters, I think the little boy who plays Douglas and the guy who plays Thomas actually have very good chemistry together.  With a happy, sane, positive SL, those two would melt hearts and find plenty of women for the wife/stepmother role organically. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

All I'm saying is when Douglas went to clean up his room, he started looking back like , "This motherfucka is crazy.  Let me not be stupid like Xander and completely turn my back to him."  Or perhaps I was imagining that.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, nasir jones said:

All I'm saying is when Douglas went to clean up his room, he started looking back like , "This motherfucka is crazy.  Let me not be stupid like Xander and completely turn my back to him."  Or perhaps I was imagining that.  

You might be projecting. LOL!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'm not watching but even READING these comments is making me sick.  I'm really wondering about the thrill Bell seems to get out of the sexual assault/threat of sexual assault of women. 

If consent doesn't seem to matter on this show, why doesn't Liam just KIDNAP Hope?  If baby trafficking seems to be okay on B&B, surely kidnapping wouldn't be a problem.  Especially if kidnapping protects the kidnappee from becoming a victim of sexual assault.

If @TigerLynx says that he/she is agreeing with Brooke, THINGS ARE BAD!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

One hundred years from now, after Hope, Liam, and everyone else knows the truth, Xander and Zoe will still be arguing about telling the truth.

I think you're being a little too optimistic.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

If consent doesn't seem to matter on this show, why doesn't Liam just KIDNAP Hope?  

I seem to remember Ridge, Taylor and Thomas doing exactly this when Steffy was involved with Rick and she was entirely in her right mind.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, TigerLynx said:

Hell has officially frozen over, I am agreeing with Brooke.

You hear that, CBS board spies? You've gotten a lifelong Brooke anti-fan to side with her! You done goofed bigly, ya hear? 🤣

• LOL 9
(edited)

On the one hand, Thomas is a creepy as fuck as tries to scare his son to manipulate Hope into marrying him. On the other, the ghost effect was  comical looking that I don't know why Douglas was screaming.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I think Hope is acting like someone headed to the guillotine, not like someone thrilled to be engaged. And Ridge is being willfully blind because his spoiled kids are getting what they want at Hope's expense. I hate him almost as much as I hate Thomas.

Flo has her paycheck mailed to her? FC doesn't have direct deposit?

Not a fan of the villain voiceovers they're using for Thomas now.

Sally: Wyatt, I will always regret allowing Thomas to come between us.
Wyatt: Of course you will! You're the biggest liar ever! I would never have a girlfriend as duplicitous as you!
Flo: Hold my beer...

A fake ghost app. Seriously, Thomas? But it looked to me like Douglas knew what was up and played along. Please tell me he isn't developing into Thomas' mini-me. There's already two generations of male dirtbags in that family and they don't need a third.

Thomas should fry in hell for an eternity.

Say it louder so the folks in the back pews can hear!

• Love 13
(edited)

Hey Sally, what’s with the Pebble Flintstone hair do.  Why would Sally be chatting about Flo with the payroll department?  How many companies mail checks home these days.  Direct deposits are common but hanging out paycheck are usual corporate policy. Beside, the mailing of a pay check needs written authorization by the employee.  

Raggedy, you stupid shit, just move into the room next to Douglas and you can take care of him. A family has nothing to do with anything. Lurch, you fucking CHILD ABUSER.  There isn’t a fire to hot in hell that can make you suffer enough.  The Devil should castrated you every hour and feed you your balls. 

There is a big difference with the Sally/Flo/Wyatt triangle which is Wyatt hasn’t married and divorced Flo and Sally time and time again.  Has Sally given us a glimpse of the future?  It seems that Sally is willing to take Wyatt back if and when Flo is out of the picture. 

ETA:  Lurch is so hot to make love to Raggedy but Raggedy doesn’t strike me as an energetic giving lover. She might just lie there all raggedy like. Than I remember that Lurch just might like it that way. How energetic could  Caroline have been when she was all drugged out and drunk during misunderstanding night.  Lurch doesn’t care as long as he’s satisfied. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Not a fan of the villain voiceovers they're using for Thomas now.

Not a fan of ANYTHING Thomas these days. (Seriously, can anyone imagine PF playing Thomas as such a dirtbag sleeze? I'm glad he isn't on now even though I really liked his Thomas & Sally!!😢)

4 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Lurch, you fucking CHILD ABUSER.  There isn’t a fire to hot in hell that can make you suffer enough.

I truly hope that Douglas isn't a part of his father's plan but jeepers, if he's not, what a horrible crappy thing to do to your little kid?

I cannot stand to watch Flo anymore either. Way to ruin another character, writers. (Ha!...and Sally thought her lie was unforgivable!🙄)

And Ridge...please clean up & shave. I never minded the scruffy look that much but grease & scruff? Hard pass.

I do hope if this stupid "Thope"(?) wedding comes to pass, Thomas chokes on the wedding cake right after the vows & no one knows the Heimlich maneuver. Hope will get to stay as Douglas's Mommy, one of the many idiots who knows The Secret™  fesses up and Hope gets baby PhoeBeth back. Liam can then be Daddy to 3 kids...and Hope considers allowing Steffy to visit with PhoeBeth but Steffy lets Liam raise Kelly & finds a new man.🤪

• Love 7

Sally's aunt should take that girl and wup her ass! Groveling to a man???? Excuse me? I can't wait until Flo's secret is exposed and Sally gets the last laugh. And if Wyatt crawls back to her? I'd kick his ass to the curb so fast, he wouldn't know what hit him.

What happened to that hot Leo dude who was interested in Steffy last winter? I guess the spumours about JMW wanting him to come back and be Steffy's once-and-for-all cure to Liam didn't pan out. He'd be great for Sally. 

I have no words for Thomas and Hope looks absolutely miserable. I can't believe the daughter of Deacon Sharpe is such a malleable doormat. 

While Thomas is on a killing spree, I nominate Sludge next. That greasy poseur seriously needs to take a turn on a hairpin curve on Mulholland Drive in a speeding car with faulty brakes. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

It seems that Sally is willing to take Wyatt back if and when Flo is out of the picture. 

0e84063d-ae5e-49f1-acae-df03be88b6e0.jpg.113f85758b55f46e3f28b1f2ee74e118.jpg

I'd rather she date anyone else that isn't Thomas. At least Liam gave Steffy and Hope the courtesy of a clean break up before hopping back to the other.

Why is she grovelling to this assclown? It's like watching Bridget fret and worry and Beg Nick for forgiveness for the Owen ONS after he fucked her over time and time again. 🙄

You know your wedding is doomed when even Brooke refuses to stand up for you. I think she was legit happier when Rick and Amber got married the first time, and he hadn't even officially graduated high school yet. But then, Rick was genuinely in love with Amber and wasn't marrying her solely for the baby she was pregnant with. 

• Love 5

This show has finally hit dead bottom.  First, Thomas using drugs was so totally inappropriate in this age of date rape drugs.  And then he emotionally and psychologically abuses his son?   Have the writers on this show developed a brain eating sickness, or do they like to get off on sicko behavior?   Regardless, it’s disgusting.

Why does Hopeless look like she’s had a frontal lobotomy?  She’s walking around in such a stupor 

• Love 10
On 7/11/2019 at 7:03 AM, ByaNose said:

Can Zoey & Xander leave and/or be killed off by the end of this week? I just can't with the two twits. Granted, I also want Thomas gone, too. Thomas is just so OTT psycho and it doesn't even make sense. I wish Brad Bell would end our misery and end this storyline sooner then later.

Thank you for summing up my feelings exactly!  Zoey, Zander and Thomas go away!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

This show has finally hit dead bottom.  First, Thomas using drugs was so totally inappropriate in this age of date rape drugs.  And then he emotionally and psychologically abuses his son?   Have the writers on this show developed a brain eating sickness, or do they like to get off on sicko behavior?   Regardless, it’s disgusting.

Why does Hopeless look like she’s had a frontal lobotomy?  She’s walking around in such a stupor 

The current story lines have gone from bad to worse.  

2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Glad to know others share the same feelings about what has happened to B&B

• Love 6

ITA with Hope. I know she is depressed and shell-shocked, but why aren't Brooke and Liam seeing the obvious? Her flat emotionless demeanor when Thomas was talking about the engagement should have raised enough red flags to infuriate every bull within a 50-mile radius!

Sludge doesn't care because he is eager to foist "the one he never really cared for" off on his psychopathic son, so his slattern daughter can re-claim the carnival prize.

That scene with Douglas fake-screaming and the "ghost" were straight from a cheesy grade-D horror movie.

Just to restate a previous post (otherwise I sound hypocritical and contradictory), I understand that Hope is grappling with some terrible psychological demons, but I still expected the daughter of Deacon Sharpe to have more of a grittiness and fighting spirit. Such as maybe the self-awareness that she is trying to fight something much greater than herself and seeking professional care. 

• Love 11
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:15 AM, CharlizeCat said:

ITA with Hope. I know she is depressed and shell-shocked, but why aren't Brooke and Liam seeing the obvious? Her flat emotionless demeanor when Thomas was talking about the engagement should have raised enough red flags to infuriate every bull within a 50-mile radius!

I think this SL would be better if we had seen Hope going to counseling.  Hope goes to enough sessions to confide to her therapist that she feels guilty about Beth's death, but also, that Liam had returned to Steffy and Kelly and asked Steffy to marry him before he found out about Hope being pregnant.  However, Hope doesn't attend counseling long enough to really work out her issues, instead she self diagnoses and decides she should send Liam back to Steffy and Kelly.

Then they can show Hope with Thomas and Douglas, without Thomas being so over the top evil, and Hope liking Thomas, not loving, but not being repulsed by him either.  When everything blows up, Hope can tell Liam she thought it would be easier being married to someone she didn't love because that way Thomas couldn't hurt her, but she was wrong.

Instead it's going to be Steffy pining for Liam again when he goes back to Hope, and even worse, I have a bad feeling they are going to have Sally get back together with Wyatt when the truth comes out and Wyatt/Flo break up.  Boring.

• Love 4
(edited)

Sally shouldn't give Wyatt the time of day.

BTW, what does Flo do at FC that requires her to work after hours?  I thought she was still floundering around while TPTB scrambled to come up with some type of suitable "position" for her. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

What is more realistic? Thomas “ghost” or Steffy’s wig?

I just had a visual of Steffy's wig floating in front of poor Douglas as he screamed in terror!

• LOL 11
7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I think this SL would be better if we had seen Hope going to counseling. 

IIRC, Hope was the one who checked herself into therapy after she boinked Liam and realized she felt like shit for breaking her rules. Someone pointed out a long while ago that if she could have that kind of agency then, why didn't she do so now? Or at least make some half-assed attempt at showing this?

It absolutely would've been better, because that's what RL couples do. RL couples do very often split over lost children, but usually not in a ham-fusted way of one party shoving the other away that damn hard. God knows I'm no fan of Liam and I don't mourn the loss of Lope but I dunno what else he could've done short of forcing a judge to force her into a hospital. In California, the threshold to involuntarily admit anyone into psychiatric care IRL is incredibly high to avoid any One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest type stuff.

Well, spoilers seem to show the wedding is sooner rather than later, so maybe this will wrap up before the decade does.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Sally shouldn't give Wyatt the time of day.

OMG, I hope when the truth comes out about Flo, Sally gets to climb up Wyatt's sanctimonious behind with a toilet brush and go to town. I hate that he's essentially re-stashed her in his back pocket so she'll be cued up as soon Wyatt dumps Flo. AFAIC, Wyatt is a dog.

• Love 10
(edited)
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

IIRC, Hope was the one who checked herself into therapy after she boinked Liam and realized she felt like shit for breaking her rules. Someone pointed out a long while ago that if she could have that kind of agency then, why didn't she do so now? Or at least make some half-assed attempt at showing this?

This SL relies on the characters not doing anything so the writers can continue to drag it out forever.  It has consisted of:

Hope's baby is stolen, and she's told Beth died.

Hope is sad and depressed, and pushes Liam away.

Liam doesn't want to end things with Hope he wants to work on their marriage.

Zoe and Flo argue about telling Hope the truth - Xander finds out, Thomas finds out, Emma finds out.  Xander, Zoe, and Flo argue about telling Hope the truth over and over again.

Thomas is a psycho.

Ridge is an ass.

Both Steffy and Brooke say things that make sense.

Repeat the above several times, but mostly repeat the bolded part because it was so much more important to show the three morons arguing than it was to show what was going on with Hope.

They could have had Liam tell Hope he would think about agreeing to an annulment if she would go to therapy for six months or a year.  They get counseling together and separately.

As much as I hate that Steffy is back in Liam's orbit being pathetic, I hate even more that Sally will probably be there for Wyatt when the truth comes out.  Sally should just get to smile, tell Wyatt I told you so, and then leave for a date with another guy.

ETA:  While Brooke and Steffy are saying things that make sense, they both also look like raging hypocrites.  It's to bad these two will never take their own advice.

Do they think if Thomas appears shirtless in all his scenes we won't notice how fucking creepy he is?

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 8

creepy, stalker, manipulator, pervy, possible murderer, and definitely now child abuser new Thomas is a really good actor.  He is very convincing in this role.  I wish he would put a shirt on though.  It's distracting.  Ha Ha

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

ETA:  While Brooke and Steffy are saying things that make sense, they both also look like raging hypocrites.  It's to bad these two will never take their own advice.

Sadly, everyone is a hypocrite but they're the only two """adults""" in this situation since Brat Bell has decided not to bring in Bill or Justin for whatever reason. Considering no one else is willing to say anything, I'll take what I can get.

But you have a point that no one in this story has really done anything. Even for the previous low bar of baby switch stories, we saw Amber taking active steps to keep Becky from finding out, all the way up to pushing her to take an internship in Paris. But even Thomas, the only one of the three stooges with anything to gain from all this, mostly stumbled into it and just threatens and screams. If everyone involved had more brain cells, they would easily contact the police, then Hope and/or Liam and ask Justin for protection on the way outta town that he and Bill gladly offer for bringing justice for Emma.He ain't Sheila Carter. Hell, he ain't even on the level of the Z twins from ATWT.

• Love 3

Also, "Stephanie was wise" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, funniest line written this whole ass season. OK, Brooke.

Also, Thomas is a fucking creep. Hope has never been less ready for sex in her entire life, and that includes her vestal virgin stage. No, Thomas, she's not waiting for the wedding, she just doesn't want you. Take a clue.

• Love 5

Can someone please tell me how Ridge and Brooke didn’t hear Douglas screaming?  Is the master bedroom on a separate wing of the house?  Once again I ask if Douglas even know his parents were not married!  In essence, to his dad, Caroline was a one night stand or should I say one misunderstanding one night stand?  Raggedy telling Lurch she may never to be ready to have sex with him is not registering in his pea brain. I’m sure he still has a couple of pills left to be able to shoot his arrow into his pray. 

• Useful 3

While absolutely zero things make sense about this story, I just don't buy that she "I've waited forever" thing when Thomas barely waited ten minutes after returning from Cabo to go after Caroline. I'd be more convinced if he'd developed an obsession over Gabriela.*

*The daughter of a maid Stephanie ran over by accident who Thomas married to keep in the country. Easily the only functional relationship he's ever had before Sally.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hope is already letting Douglas call her "Mommy." That is so messed up, IMO.

Thomas and Hope will love each other by the time they're married? WTF, Ridge. Did zombies eat your brain?

I know Thomas is using Douglas to manipulate Hope but I'm starting to wonder if maybe Douglas has started working Hope too. His behavior just seems too earnest to me for a kid his age. 🤔

Ditto comments upthread, PUT ON AN EFFING SHIRT, TOM. You're not all that and you don't need to show us how much EVERY SINGLE DAY. ☹

Thomas actually mentioned Cabo, where he meant to roofie Hope to get her to sleep with him. Does Hope have amnesia? How does she not come back at him about that?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What’s this about Cabo? Is this from long ago?

This was 2011. Steffy had married Liam the first time a few months earlier and IIRC, he'd just found out about the gondola but stayed anyway. I forget whether Steffy and Thomas planned to be at the same resort as the other, but Steffy definitely rushed to give Thomas all the tools he needed to make sure Hope and Liam stayed away from one another.

It's also literally the only memory these two share romantically because even then Hope only have a shit about getting Liam back and Hope was a stopping point between obsessions with Brooke and Caroline.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Thomas actually mentioned Cabo, where he meant to roofie Hope to get her to sleep with him. Does Hope have amnesia? How does she not come back at him about that?

I don't think she ever knew tbh and if she did, the whole debacle of Steffy's injury would've erased that in quick order.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

This was 2011. Steffy had married Liam the first time a few months earlier and IIRC, he'd just found out about the gondola but stayed anyway. I forget whether Steffy and Thomas planned to be at the same resort as the other, but Steffy definitely rushed to give Thomas all the tools he needed to make sure Hope and Liam stayed away from one another.

It's also literally the only memory these two share romantically because even then Hope only have a shit about getting Liam back and Hope was a stopping point between obsessions with Brooke and Caroline.

I don't think she ever knew tbh and if she did, the whole debacle of Steffy's injury would've erased that in quick order.

Thank you!

• Love 1