Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
40 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

That was when Robert Scorpio was the police commissioner, and the police were the good guys. 

Well, currently GH has Mac Scorpio as police commissioner and Robert Scorpio has just come aboard as DA (he went to law school way back when...who knew,right?😉 I don't care. I'll take it.) and Laura is the Mayor of PC. Fingers crossed they don't mess this up. hahaha. I crack myself up.🤪

40 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

At this point, both Sonny and Jason have committed cold blooded murder, but they are still the good criminals.

Sadly this is still the case.😥

(I still miss my AMC & OLTL.😢😭 )

B&B is just such a tight little world. Are these the only people who live in LA?🤔

Edited by RedRockRosie
cuz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Well, currently GH has Mac Scorpio as police commissioner and Robert Scorpio has just come aboard as DA (he went to law school way back when...who knew,right?😉 I don't care. I'll take it.) and Laura is the Mayor of PC. Fingers crossed they don't mess this up. hahaha. I crack myself up. 

Wait, what?  I just may have to put GH back on the dvr.  

The first year I watched B&B they actually went to at least 2 locations - Paris and Amsterdam (and maybe Monte Carlo - wherever the "leap of faith" off the boat filmed). This was balm to my budget-weary soul.  (ABC had cut the soap budgets to the bone.) And then I stayed for the character antics, like BSC Quinn and Deacon.  Sure, the ToD back then was Liam, Wyatt and Hope and it was annoying but it was light years ahead of where they are now. Dreary and depressing on the best days. 

Sigh. Going back to lurking again.   

• Love 5

Wyatt and Hope were married in Paris...they had a photo shoot in Amsterdam not long after during which Hope all but pissed on Ivy’s leg for her dating Liam.

ive started archiving this thread into the Wayback Machine and looking back five years ago reminded that while Steffy  was never a saint, Hope has always been up her own insufferable ass. While I don’t think she deserves nearly as much hate as she’s gotten (especially not back in January when the baby had just “died”) enough is fucking enough. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Wyatt and Hope were married in Paris...they had a photo shoot in Amsterdam not long after during which Hope all but pissed on Ivy’s leg for her dating Liam.

Were they? I remember Wyatt taking Hope to Bill's yacht after Liam didn't show up in Paris because he was 15 minutes late due to fishing Ivy out of the Seine.  He had a dress waiting there and the captain to marry them, right?  It didn't look like the ship was docked in Paris. 

• Useful 1

It for sure was Paris, because Hope & Liam had about 64 destination weddings, & Paris was one of them, maybe the last. I remember them being at the Eiffel Tower; that might've been where Hope was waiting for Liam (my geography sucks, so that may be wrong). However, I'd totally forgotten about Hope being mega-pissy about Ivy & Liam being together, & later, in Amsterdam together, when Hope (who was pregnant at the time, if I recall correctly, although, she may not have known yet) was there with her husband, Wyatt. Just so much ridiculousness.

So, I missed the last 3 days of last week, but reading your recaps, I'm feeling like I just didn't watch, rather than I missed anything. I'll miss today, too, so please update if anything good happens. Yes, I reread that sentence & decided to let you all laugh at my optimism, too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Ridge, you can't blame everything on Stephanie.  Yes, she interfered, but you played your part to.  Stephanie had nothing to do with you choosing Caroline, chasing after Taylor when she was on vacation to propose, the runway proposal to Taylor, Quinn, etc.

Brooke, "I'm a fiercely protective mother."

Me, "Yeah, tell that to Bridget."

So who is dumber Hope, Xander, Zoe, or flashing evil with a neon sign Thomas?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Brooke, "I'm a fiercely protective mother."

Me, "Yeah, tell that to Bridget."

It's....highly selective, yeah. I remember her dumping Ridge after he smacked grown AF Rick for sneaking around with 18 year old Phoebe, but even that was an excuse for Brooke to run back to Nick after he'd finally began to move on from her.

Still, if there was ever a time for Brooke to bring out her inner Stephanie Forrester, this would be it.

7 hours ago, nkotb said:

However, I'd totally forgotten about Hope being mega-pissy about Ivy & Liam being together, & later, in Amsterdam together, when Hope (who was pregnant at the time, if I recall correctly, although, she may not have known yet) was there with her husband, Wyatt.

She knew, because she went telling Liam about the pregnancy literally five episodes after they'd returned from Paris. Her pregnancy is why Ivy was modeling the line to begin with if I'm not mistaken (and I think Aly was there as well).Which made the pissiness behind Ivy and Liam all the more ridiculous and stupid.

Ugh, I'd forgotten what a complete nightmare Lope were. Arguably, they got even worse after Steffy left because there were no shenanigans keeping them apart, just their own idiocy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/7/2019 at 9:30 AM, TigerLynx said:

I'm not sure Brad Bell really understands what villain means.  Soaps used to have good, bad, nice, mean, etc. characters, and the villains were usually short term REALLY BAD GUYS.  Now all the characters just seemed to be lumped together, and anyone can do anything they want, and it will be forgotten (by the writers) when they move onto the next SL.

This! Any villain that was popular enough to stay on longer than their one-off story (like Victor Newman) either got a decent redemption arc or toned down enough to make it feasible that they could exist in this world. Notice how Sheila took years on B&B before her claws  really came out.

• Love 2

Fucking Ridge. Liam just shove him aside and go talk to Raggedy.  Better than that, kick him in the balls.  He’s going to pay for comparing Brooke to Stephanie.  Ridge is back to his same old same old made evident by his return to his unwashed greaseball persona.  

Raggedy, you dumb shit, you can mother Douglas without being a wife to Lurch.  Did Liam propose to Stuffy? No, so why are you willing to be engaged to Lurch?  Did Raggedy ever tell Lurch that sex is not going to happen for the fear of getting pregnant.  

Xander is another dumb shit.  Call the police, call Justin don’t confront Lurch. 

For me, the Bold & The Beautiful is on right after Y&R. Therefore, I can see many parallels in their story lines. Do the writers share scrips?  Adam and Thomas are both being delusional about their family life and who they are suppose to be with. 

• Love 1

I broke my promise to myself and peeked in on the show today. Brooke? Liam? Hit Ridge over the head with a heavy object and run down to the dark, dreary cabin to rescue Hope because she’s too feeble, defenseless and helpless to throw Tomass out on his ass. Honest to God, if I have to watch her flare her nostrils and flatten her upper lip in an attempt to “act” once more, I will scream. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

For me, the Bold & The Beautiful is on right after Y&R. Therefore, I can see many parallels in their story lines. Do the writers share scrips?  Adam and Thomas are both being delusional about their family life and who they are suppose to be with. 

The writers on Y&R find new ways to say the same tired lines, so they have that going for them, at least.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Xander is another dumb shit.  Call the police, call Justin don’t confront Lurch. 

God, this! Why is Xander the one solving the Scooby Doo mystery?! What does he think Thomas is going to do if he catches him snooping, invite him in for a cup of tea? At least stop off to get a gun, first!

Why are everyone morons?

Ridge might be the biggest moron of them all, and that's saying a lot. Where the hell was all this "Thomas is a good kid" shit when he weaseled his way into Caroline's bed way back when? But then, it's not like Ridge has ever respected the word no either, has he?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Thomas said he was dying to make a life with Hope and Douglas. I am completely down with his death, for whatever reason, the sooner the better.

IMO, Thomas' marriage proposal was 99% what he wants, .99% what a child thinks he wants/needs, and .01% why Hope should sacrifice everything for them. But he made it sound ever so romantic. He is one smooth-talking, manipulative m.f.-er.

Could Hope have been more robotic when she accepted the ring? It's almost as if she completely disassociated in that moment.

Ridge. Your stupid face. It's going to be in a billion little pieces on the effing floor when you realize what a psycho your son is and how hard you defended his psycho behavior against your own wife. I CANNOT WAIT.

So what's the over/under on Thomas using another one of those mollys to get Hope to consummate their engagement?

Who not only leaves their car unlocked but also with the keys in it? Someone who wants their car get stolen, I guess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Ridge, "We said we weren't going to interfere in our children's lives."

Me, "That horse left the barn way back when.  You and Brooke have been all up in Steffy, Liam, and Hope's business from day one."

Edited by TigerLynx
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/7/2019 at 12:30 PM, TigerLynx said:

I'm not sure Brad Bell really understands what villain means.  Soaps used to have good, bad, nice, mean, etc. characters, and the villains were usually short term REALLY BAD GUYS.  Now all the characters just seemed to be lumped together, and anyone can do anything they want, and it will be forgotten (by the writers) when they move onto the next SL.

They could have had Thomas be a playboy like Ridge, or Tad the Cad on AMC, or Ned on GH.  Have Thomas have a consensual affair with Caroline (no "misunderstanding") that resulted in Douglas and ruining Ridge and Caroline's marriage, and then have Thomas dump Caroline for Sally.  Then Thomas gets bored with Sally, and cheats on her with a model at FC, and Sally dumps Thomas.  Then when Thomas starts sniffing around Hope, Brooke has reason for concern because she doesn't want Hope to be the latest woman Thomas gets bored with and dumps or cheats on.

Currently, Thomas is a murderer which is way worse than being a selfish man-ho.

AMC and OLTL had some characters as police, DAs, etc., and they had SLs about that, but GH was the one who had most of the good spy/police SLs and they managed to involve people at the hospital with them.  That was when Robert Scorpio was the police commissioner, and the police were the good guys.  One of the best twists GH ever did was having Burt Ramsey, a good cop at one time, join the mob.  It was actually a surprise when Burt was revealed to be the mob's guy in the police department.

I stopped watching GH when Sonny, Jason, and Carly ate the show.  Prior to that we would try to figure out what exactly Sonny and Jason did as mobsters because there was a whole long lists of crimes they didn't engage in because - wait for it - they were the good criminals.  At this point, both Sonny and Jason have committed cold blooded murder, but they are still the good criminals.

Yes, the good criminals as opposed to father and son Zacchara's - far more interesting and layered.  

On 7/7/2019 at 1:09 PM, RedRockRosie said:

Well, currently GH has Mac Scorpio as police commissioner and Robert Scorpio has just come aboard as DA (he went to law school way back when...who knew,right?😉 I don't care. I'll take it.) and Laura is the Mayor of PC. Fingers crossed they don't mess this up. hahaha. I crack myself up.🤪

Sadly this is still the case.😥

(I still miss my AMC & OLTL.😢😭 )

B&B is just such a tight little world. Are these the only people who live in LA?🤔

They do have a decent enough villain in Quinn.  She can go head to head with all of them.  My darling RXS went to law school just like I did.    Good for them for doing something with the man that gives him some meaty and clever scenes.  Been waiting long enough Frank V.  Eyeroll.  

And what is with the Dark Shadows music?

Edited by TessHarding2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Thomas said he was dying to make a life with Hope and Douglas.

He also said "When Beth was taken from you," which I'm sure is not an accident and hopefully will lead Hope into looking into Phoebe's adoption.

It can't be said enough, but even though all this rigmarole, the writing continues to reinforce the idea that Liam's true love was always Hope. Notice how he was pretty ready to go down to the cabin to defend Hope and he didn't need to whine and mewl and sit on his ass for someone to do his dirty work for him like he did with that Quinn shit years ago?Even though Ridge talked him down, it was still a HUGE upgrade from the way he usually just sits on his ass doing fuck all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Sadly, I don't think that Hope probably picked up on the cue with Thomas' words. She just seems so defeated.  I wish to God she hadn't accepted his proposal.  The way he is manipulating her via Douglas is just shameful. When he stood there with his beady-eyed insistence that they sleep together, I was truly afraid that Thomas was going to get violent with Hope. 

If asshole Sludge hadn't deterred Liam, I'm sure things would have turned out very differently. I also didn't care for the way he barked at Brooke or called her "Stephanie," but the latter was kind of humorous. Despite all of her faults, Brooke has never facilitated anybody's rape or caused them to lose their children. I think I would have slapped him into the next county. 

That said, I hope that after everything is said and done, that Brooke kicks Sludge's greasy ass to the curb once and for all.

Automotive question: I don't have that sophisticated GPS system in my car.  Do GPS tracking systems actually go back and let you see your all of your routes for the past several days/weeks? I was wishfully thinking that if the writers were imaginative enough to invent a feature like that in cars, then WTH can't they write better dialogue? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

D_CXekKXkAA8-sY.jpg

She looks SO THRILLED.

God, this show is just shit. So glad I'm not watching and I won't until Hope gets her baby back...and maybe, not even then.

Sad.

30+ years of loyal watching, down the drain.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I also didn't care for the way he barked at Brooke or called her "Stephanie," but the latter was kind of humorous.

I've no use for either Brooke or Ridge these days.  I'm glad they seem to be in a stable place right now so there's no more bed-hopping.  However, that exchange delighted me.  When he called Brooke "Stephanie" and she gave her patented Brooke squint and responded with  "What did you say?", she fully expected him to wither.  And, while Ridge can certainly be a bully (see, e.g., his manipulation of Liam in that same scene), his response - "You heard what I said", was really just his standing his ground against an equally-determined mate.  I liked it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I don't know which is worse that monstrosity on Steffy's head, or Xander's shrieking at Zoe.  Did Flo just bow out of the never ending conversation?

Why didn't Brooke hound Hope this much about going to therapy?  That would have actually been an instance where a concerned parent should step up.

I am still at a loss as to what the writers were intending with this not dead baby SL.  So far, I either despise the characters involved, or think they are to stupid to live, or both.

This conversation with Steffy and Liam would be so much better if Steffy was with another guy, and was just trying to be Liam's friend because Steffy and Liam BOTH actually have good points.

Hope, you moron, the reason Liam is with Steffy and the girls, but not in the way Hope means, is because you shoved him out the door.  Not that Liam had to agree to the annulment, and Steffy doesn't have to be such a pathetic doormat that she will take Liam on any terms.  Yep, they are all to stupid to live.

No more scenes of Ridge and Brooke talking to their kids about sex.  My eyes and ears can't take it.

• Love 12

Honest to god, in Los Angeles of all places that wig is the best they can do??

I can’t even hear the dialogue when Steffy is on screen I am so mesmerized by the awful visual. I can’t help either laughing or yelling “take it off!” at the tv 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Going forward the only thing Steffy should say to Liam is, "Go back to Hope, and beg her to take you back.  I don't want to hear about it ever again."  Then Steffy moves on with another guy.  It will never happen, but it should.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Steffy is supposed to be a mom of two children under the age of two. Why can’t she just have hair tied up in a cute ponytail?

A ponytail is more than most of my friends have done. A lot of them just cut their hair cuz it falls out  anyway due to the influx of hormones.

But then, Steffy has nannies that can raise the kids, so practicality isn't a concern.

1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Honest to god, in Los Angeles of all places that wig is the best they can do??

The sad thing is it's far from the worst of Steffy's hair-don'ts. I remember that awful ombre curl thing she had in 2015 when she came back to the show and those times she borrowed Ronn Moss' show polish to go full black.

Xander can piss off with his crocodile tears, too. He could've sent Hope a text or even better, contact the police beforehand before Emma was involved. I dunno why he continued to reason with Zoe. I mean, he does remember that they broke up over her stalking back in the UK? That she let Sally take the rap for that site attack on HFTF? She was a sociopath well before Beth was ever conceived.

34 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Going forward the only thing Steffy should say to Liam is, "Go back to Hope, and beg her to take you back.  I don't want to hear about it ever again."  Then Steffy moves on with another guy.  It will never happen, but it should.

QFT

I wished any woman on B&B could say this and fucking mean it.

• Love 8

Do any of these people have jobs that they go to and you know, work at occasionally? And something one of you said today reminded me of Hope coming out of the bathroom after accepting Tomass’ proposal and he was standing there with his shirt unbuttoned, candles lit and ready to attack her. She said she just wanted to go to bed and he said “Good, I’ll join you”. I couldn’t believe his nerve! Really, Tomass? You unbuttoned your shirt? I have a terrible feeling that he’s going to do something violent to Hope which will make her more depressed and nuts than ever. Eeeeewwwww.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Automotive question: I don't have that sophisticated GPS system in my car.  Do GPS tracking systems actually go back and let you see your all of your routes for the past several days/weeks? I was wishfully thinking that if the writers were imaginative enough to invent a feature like that in cars, then WTH can't they write better dialogue? 

It depends on the sophistication of your Nav System if they have GPS trackers built in. I would imagine that Lurch has a luxury vehicle that would be equipped with a tracker. Parents use this feature to find out where their teenagers have been and it would also indicate if they where speeding. Police can use the tracker to find your car if it has been stolen. They are also very frequently used to track long hall trucks. 

On to today:

Can it just please stop?  Everyday we have to hear how they are always having to put the girls to sleep.  It’s almost as bad as Raggedy ringing her hands over the death of her baby and Lurch telling Raggedy that he will do anything for her. 

Another frumpy outfit for Raggedy that KM wouldn’t be caught dead in. Lurch is much better showing hate than glee. Being gleefully is so transparently fake.  Of course Stuffy is for Lurch to marring Raggedy, that will bring Liam a step closer to marring her.  Does Douglas even know that his mom wasn’t married to his father?   

Does Raggedy?  They can live together, in the main house in separate rooms, and Douglas probably wouldn’t know the difference. 

• Love 4
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I have a terrible feeling that he’s going to do something violent to Hope which will make her more depressed and nuts than ever. Eeeeewwwww.

If they go the route with Thomas drugging & raping Hope I think they can kiss this ridiculous excuse for "storytelling" farewell. I know I sure as hell will. Poor thing is practically catatonic as it is. There would be no redeeming this mess.

In the bits where I don't FF most of it, I can't decide if I just want to crack some heads together & see if the stupid falls out or get a freakin' brain shower after I watch.

This show has been nothing but stupid & misery since the beginning of the year & it has only gotten more convoluted. Where the hell is this trainwreck going??!

5 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Does Douglas even know that his mom wasn’t married to his father?  

Heh, good point. I never saw a bunch of people who get married so often & so quickly....and just as quickly end it...by divorce or "anullment".🙄

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 6

WTF was Zoe wearing today?

Ridge how dumb are you? How does a five-year old know how to propose marriage? You're just glad Hope's out of the way so Steffy has a clear shot to Liam again.

Gee Xander, maybe you should be telling the police all this stuff about Thomas' GPS instead of Zoe. Or at least Justin. Now Zoe can warn Thomas to delete his GPS history.

Hope's logic is completely circular. There's no getting through to her. But even she should understand that she doesn't have to rearrange her entire life on the whims of a little boy. Nor put the burden of her adult emotional health needs on a child.

At some point Thomas will have to figure out a way to keep Liam from being able to get to Hope. Her being in that cabin leaves her open to everybody's influence not just Thomas'.

• Love 6

I'm still baffled as to why Ridge or Brooke think they are being good parents to Steffy or Hope by encouraging them to want to be with Liam.  Is it because they spent so much time in a triangle themselves that they just think this is how it works?  Granted, Ridge and Brooke are to self-absorbed, selfish, and arrogant to give any actual good advice to anyone, but even I didn't think they were both this fucking stupid.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Once again, Steffy is the voice of reason.  I wish Steffy had moved on from Liam.

Katie and Donna are idiots.  Ridge, Brooke and Liam are idiots.

Xander and Zoe are still annoying.  Kill them Thomas, be useful for once.

Hope is beyond stupid and annoying at this point.  She looks like she wants to marry Thomas about as much as she wants to get a root canal, and her explanation to Liam was just pathetic and lame.

Has Brooke warped the way Hope looks at things?  When Hope found out she was pregnant, Brooke was all, this changes EVERYTHING, as in Hope being pregnant leveled the playing field with Steffy, and possibly gave Hope the trump card.  Is this where Hope's reasoning of Beth being dead means Hope can't be with Liam is coming from?

• Love 5
(edited)
27 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Xander and Zoe are still annoying.  Kill them Thomas, be useful for once.

I snort-laughed at this.

Also, Xander?

giphy.gif

Whether it's from Thomas directly or an edict from him to Zoe, but he's the next one to be offed, I think.

And for all his mewling about how this is wrong, he could have written the truth on stone tablets and delivered to Hope by wagon by now.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Officially FFing this nightmare of a show until Hope gets her baby back.  Nothing these characters are doing makes any sense whatsoever!  Can Thomas not see the look of disgust on Hope's face when he attempts to kiss her?  Hope pushed Liam back into Steffy's house and then gets butt-hurt when they sleep together.  What did she expect???  So done.

• Love 9
(edited)

Also, back when Brooke was saying that Hope's pregnancy changed everything, Ridge had been brow beating Liam for months about reuniting with Steffy, they were going to be parents, etc.  Something Ridge is still doing with Liam/Steffy and Hope/Thomas.  Then Liam was going to get back together with Steffy until he thought she was seeing Bill.  Liam was going to marry Hope, but Wyatt told Liam the truth, so Liam decided to go back to Steffy.  Then Hope was pregnant, and Liam told Steffy that changed things.  So Steffy proposed to Hope for Liam.

Is this the reason Hope is so adamant that there is no way she can be with Liam without Beth?  This is another reason why I wished Steffy had moved onto another guy.  Liam could have pointed that out to Hope, and Hope could have responded that Steffy would eventually realize she, Kelly, and Phoebe should be with Liam.  Then Steffy marries new guy completely screwing up Hope's lame ideas.

It could have been an exploration about the way Hope's mind works, and the problems she and Liam had in the past instead of weeks of the never ending brain dead conversation of Xander, Zoe, and Flo.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Nothing about the this show makes any sense.  No characters are acting in a way that a person would act.  Can't these writers get themselves out of the mess they got themselves into six months ago?  Mistakes are easily corrected - this is a soap opera!  LA Law pushed Rosilyn Shays down an elevator shaft.  Dallas had Pam wake up from a dream.  Lost shot Ana Lucia.  The Simpsons sent Poochie back to his home planet - and he died on the way back.

It's that easy!

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
(edited)

Also, back when Brooke was saying that Hope's pregnancy changed everything, Ridge had been brow beating Liam for months about reuniting with Steffy, they were going to be parents, etc.

Wow, I think this is a great point to reemphasize. Brooke basically told Hope that she and Liam had to get married because of the baby. Before which, Ridge had been insisting to Liam that he had to stay with/go back to Steffy because of their baby. Impressionable Hope sees her mother and stepfather putting babies before the wants or needs of the adults at all costs. So now she thinks since she had no baby but Steffy has TWO of the them, of course Liam should be with Steffy. Sigh.

A lot of this mess is Brooke and Ridge's fault and they still haven't learned their lessons about meddling and lecturing. Of course, if Liam weren't such a manho that he had two women pregnant almost at the same time at lot of this mess wouldn't exist either. Thomas the psycho is in a lane of problematic of all his own.

I'm on board with the spumors that say Steffy will be pregnant from a Night with Molly, and it won't come out until Liam and Hope are reunited with Beth and the annulment is null and void. (At least I hope Liam will go right back to Hope. Heaven help us if he waffles on whether to stay with Steffy because of her next new impending baby or go back to his wife with just her measly one baby. )

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 4

Xander get off the fucking merry go round, you keep running off to tell only to end up back in front of Zoe!  Didn’t he say today he was going to tell Brooke then ended up in front of her and stammered his way out of her office without spilling what he knows?  STUPID!  And  his frenetic acting is laughable!

• Love 6

Ugh, you ain't sh!t, Zoe. It's past time for Xander to drop your trifling behind.

Geez, we just got rid of one no-acting "actress" and the other one pops up again.

Xander, stop wasting time trying to convince Zoe to do the right thing. She will sacrifice anyone to save her own neck. And her criminal daddy's neck. Go take care of business!

How can Liam not see how fragile Hope is? She needs professional help, Liam! Open your eyes!

Aw, snap. Liam all but told Ridge to fcuk off. You go, Liam! And Ridge, you best not forget who Liam's daddy is and what he's capable of.

Xander! Are you insane? You know Thomas already killed one person. You trying to be next?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I hope Thomas kills Xander, Zoe, and Flo.  Months before Thomas ever found out the truth about Phoebe/Beth, Zoe and Flo could have told the truth, and they didn't.  Don't even get me started on Xander's lame attempts to tell the truth which have gone nowhere.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Has Brooke warped the way Hope looks at things?  When Hope found out she was pregnant, Brooke was all, this changes EVERYTHING, as in Hope being pregnant leveled the playing field with Steffy, and possibly gave Hope the trump card. 

1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Also, back when Brooke was saying that Hope's pregnancy changed everything, Ridge had been brow beating Liam for months about reuniting with Steffy, they were going to be parents, etc.  Something Ridge is still doing with Liam/Steffy and Hope/Thomas.  Then Liam was going to get back together with Steffy until he thought she was seeing Bill.  Liam was going to marry Hope, but Wyatt told Liam the truth, so Liam decided to go back to Steffy.  Then Hope was pregnant, and Liam told Steffy that changed things.  So Steffy proposed to Hope for Liam.

Is this the reason Hope is so adamant that there is no way she can be with Liam without Beth?

My own personal theory is that it goes way back to the very beginning of their relationship, which even for a young adult romance was exceptionally dysfunctional. They would split up at the drop of a hat without even talking to one another. The biggest example being when Hope would not believe Liam that he didn't sleep with Steffy  the night before their third wedding (their THIRD in six months!) and only calming down when Othello told her what she already believed anyway. What does that say when she trusted a whole stranger over the man she's supposedly in love with?

I mean, let's be honest, how many of us expected Liam to be out the door by Valentine's Day with their history? Hell, who ever believed we'd see the day these two would be legally and unequivocally wed? 😉

But IRL, it's cuz this show is stuck in the 1950s mentality that every child needs its biological mommy and daddy to thrive. Except when they didn't, (ie, every time Ridge chose Taylor over Brooke).

1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Xander get off the fucking merry go round, you keep running off to tell only to end up back in front of Zoe!  Didn’t he say today he was going to tell Brooke then ended up in front of her and stammered his way out of her office without spilling what he knows?  STUPID!  And  his frenetic acting is laughable!

No kidding! He's like the love child of Ronn Moss and Michelle Stafford's worst acteening traits! But he's not nearly as sleep inducing and lame Nicole or Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzende was, so there's that. Still, he can leave any day now.

Ugh. I really want to be supportive the the very few black characters this show introduces, but B&B casts third rate actors with fourth rate material that none of them can elevate. And the one or two with actual talent get shoved into the background (ie Maya) or written out the show because they can't think more than three weeks into the future (ie Sasha, written out weeks before the Spectra relaunch, where she could've been a model and filled out their little gang of scrappy upstarts AND a triangle where I would've been interested in seeing play out!)

17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw, snap. Liam all but told Ridge to fcuk off. You go, Liam! And Ridge, you best not forget who Liam's daddy is and what he's capable of.

Speaking of which, where *is* Bill these days? I don't believe B&B will drop DD like they did Crap Wagner since he and the Bells go way back nearly thirty years and he's not an egomaniac like Wagner notoriously was but I'm still wary when a non-Ridge male character is off the screen for a long time like this. Usually, they get written out within six months.

That said, Liam should damn well get Bill involved this time! He knows exactly how to deal with Thomas' type. And if he's still pissed about the Steffy thing, I wouldn't mind him being visited by the ghost of Bill Spencer Sr who knows some people that could remote access Thomas's Tesla and make the crash look like a complete accident.

Also on a nitpicky tangent: Thomas owns a Tesla and not a M-Series sportscar or AMG Benz? I live in Southern California and all the Tesla people I meet are super conscious about things other than themselves, and we all know that ain't one single person in the Forrester-Marone bloodline. 

25 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Xander! Are you insane? You know Thomas already killed one person. You trying to be next?

If he is, he'd definitely qualify for a Darwin Award, IMO.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Fuck Zoey dropping a dime on Xander.  Oh yeah, that’s how much she loves him knowing there is a slight possibility that Lurch is a murderer.  

While we are at it, double no triple fuck Ridge.  “That’s how you talk to me”?  Liam can talk to Ridge anyway he wants. Ridge is virtually nothing to Liam except the greaseball under his shoe. 

Xander, you dumb shit, you gave away your hole card by telling Lurch about the GPS in his car. 

Emma took forever to get to Raggedy but Lurch gets from Malibu to Beverly Hills in the blink of an eye. I guess that age is not the only thing that TIIC speed up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

I hope Thomas kills Xander, Zoe, and Flo.  Months before Thomas ever found out the truth about Phoebe/Beth, Zoe and Flo could have told the truth, and they didn't.  Don't even get me started on Xander's lame attempts to tell the truth which have gone nowhere.

No chance with Flo.  You can already see the writers greasing the skids so she can Slip N' Slide her way out of any real culpability for this situation.  The black people will not be so lucky.  Zoe will be in jail and/or deported.  Xander has a 2% chance of making it out of this storyline without being incapacitated.  He's crazy for even turning his back to Thomas.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Yep. Xander was pretty stupid to tip Thomas off about the GPS tracking in the Tesla. What I don't understand is why doesn't Xander just go to the police or Liam and spill the beans? I say  Liam because right now, Brooke, Sludge and Hope are all too worked up and emotional and taking sides to process the situation calmly. I also won't get while he feels that he needs to answer to Zoe regarding his every thought and move. If there would be a choice between killing off Zoe or Xander, I say Zoe. She is horrible and the actress who plays her is lousy, too.

If the writers' intention was to turn the audience against Hope, well, it's working here. I can barely stand to see her on the screen anymore, which is a shame because I liked her once AN resumed the role. She reminds me of trying to talk to/reason with somebody who is very drunk. They make no sense and there is no getting through to them. Brooke, Liam, and now, Donna and Katie have all weighed in on marrying Thomas and so soon, is a terrible idea. Hope is having none of that. I'm really getting sick of all of her martyr crap. She also has a God complex in trying to order the lives of everybody surrounding her. And yes, absolutely WHY doesn't Brooke and/or Liam try to persuade Hope to get counseling? 

And, I can't say it enough ... I hate Sludge! I am so glad that Liam stood up to him today.  And what's with Greaseball making veiled threats anyway? Where IS Bill when we need him? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm on board with the spumors that say Steffy will be pregnant from a Night with Molly, and it won't come out until Liam and Hope are reunited with Beth and the annulment is null and void. (At least I hope Liam will go right back to Hope. Heaven help us if he waffles on whether to stay with Steffy because of her next new impending baby or go back to his wife with just her measly one baby. )

Helllll to the no on that spumor. Liam does not need to be the Hal Munson/Holden Snyder (ATWT) or Sonny Corrrrrinthos (GH) of Los Angeles.  If Steffy ends up pregnant it needs to be by an offscreen one night stand with Theo from Y&R in a crossover event.

• LOL 4

Zoe just signed Xander’s death warrant. She ratted our Emma and sic’d that psycho Thomas on her and now knowing the consequences of that snitched on her bf in a sleazy effort to save herself. She’s a selfish and immoral as her stupid “Dod”. I want her and her stubborn underbite, beady eyed scumbag Thomas, and her human trafficking emotionless father to all die.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d26b46a6b424c4c41

• Love 5

Yeah, if and when Hope and Liam get back together, Steff will be pregnant  with Liam's baby and  Hope will be pregnant with Thomas' baby.  
Stupid Zander just gave Thomas all the evidence he has on him.  Thomas will now go get the surveillance tapes of him chasing after Emma and the gps records off his car and destroy them.  He won't even have to kill Zander now about the Emma murder, though he'll still want to shut him up about Phoebeth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Fuck Zoey dropping a dime on Xander.  Oh yeah, that’s how much she loves him knowing there is a slight possibility that Lurch is a murderer.  

That's because all stalkers are all about themselves at the end of the day. It's not about love, it's about possession and control...and speaking as someone who dipped down that rabbit hole in high school, it really wasn't all that fun for me by the end of it, either. By the time I stopped chasing him, I realized I didn't even like him. Even worse, I didn't like myself.

That said, that bloke may have forgiven me and moved past it but he sure as hell wouldn't take me back the way Xander did Zoe. He deserves what he gets for jumping into that foolishness a second time.

• Love 5