Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hope keeps acting like Liam has nothing better to do than spend his entire day raising Kelly and PhoBeth and his entire night “sleeping” with Stuffy. 

That's only because he doesn't have anything better to do 🙂

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

As an aside, Kim Matula is in a new movie, “Fighting With My Family”.  I don’t know much about this movie and how big Kim’s part is.  The only thing I know for sure is that Dwayne Johnson, The Rock, is in the movie.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Casting directors, via agencies, try to match the child to an actress. I have to say that Kelly is too darn cute for Stuffy to be her mother. Speaking of matching, is there going to be a reason why Flo and Hope look like they could be sisters?  🤔 

Personally, I’m hoping for a Flo and Hope bonding. 

What is Wyatt’s malfunction even questioning Liam about his feelings for Stuffy. I expected that from Ridge but not Wyatt. For that matter, what is Zoey’s malfunction with ordering Flo back to LV.  I guess Zoey and Xander are getting tired of faking their British accent and that’s why they made that bet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

OMG, did Zoe actually say "blimey"? Looks like the show is finally going to let the actress drop that fakeity fake fake accent. (And I can't with Zoe's skirt. Baseball fan is she?)

Hope still carries around the ultrasound of Beth. Seems little macabre. Meanwhile, pretty much all Katie did was indulge Hope's emotions. She of all people should've brought up PPD and how dangerous it can get.

Wyatt, you can fcuk right off. Who advises a father who's just lost his child to leave the child's mother for his other baby mama? Ugh.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10

Dare I say that Zoe changing her accent was somewhat of a game-changer for me. KB sounds so much better and obviously, more natural, speaking in her normal voice.  It seemed to completely change her entire demeanor and she didn't seem so intense.  I actually started to take Zoe somewhat seriously. Yikes!  Maybe having to force that horrid phony accent put a strain on her acting. That will remain to be seen, but I will give her another chance.

Sludge looked decent today.  He has a new haircut and style that seems to work with his type of hair and his facial hair has been neatened up. Plus, his clothes looked like they fit him better. Maybe he went off for a rescue by the "Fab Five" and that's why we haven't seen him around for awhile. (Not that I missed him.)

I was also expecting more from the Katie/Hope exchange, but it was obviously just to lay the groundwork for Flo to overhear the conversation. Is "CUB" (Crouching Under Bar) a new character? I do think that PPD and counseling/medication should definitely be brought up, but maybe a crowded noisy public place wasn't the right venue.

I have no words for Wyatt's reaction. Dude, c'mon ... 

• Love 7
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wyatt, you can fcuk right off. Who advises a father who's just lost his child to leave the child's mother for his other baby mama? Ugh.

Thank you, Joi, you took the words right outta my mouth. And this from Wyatt who was with Hope when she had the miscarriage & lost her first baby. How can any sane person even consider that Liam should would walk away from his wife right now just "because". Bad enough Hope thinks that but least she's got somewhat of an excuse.

35 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, did Zoe actually say "blimey"? Looks like the show is finally going to let the actress drop that fakeity fake fake accent. (And I can't with Zoe's skirt. Baseball fan is she?)

My fingers are crossed there. Really awful accent....and ridiculous skirt. WTH??😱

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Casting directors, via agencies, try to match the child to an actress. I have to say that Kelly is too darn cute for Stuffy to be her mother. Speaking of matching, is there going to be a reason why Flo and Hope look like they could be sisters?  🤔 

Personally, I’m hoping for a Flo and Hope bonding. 

What is Wyatt’s malfunction even questioning Liam about his feelings for Stuffy. I expected that from Ridge but not Wyatt. For that matter, what is Zoey’s malfunction with ordering Flo back to LV.  I guess Zoey and Xander are getting tired of faking their British accent and that’s why they made that bet.

IKR. Phoebeth looks like Hope and Liam so much and is such a cute baby. And when Florence and Hope were standing side by side speaking the resemblance was uncanny. The only real differences are Hope has more filled in and arched eyebrows and more open or flared eyes. I agree Hope could use a friend or new fresh sounding board to connect with. 

I might have been the only person in the world who cheered when Zoe and Xan made that screen time wasting “bet.”  These characters bore me to death but their accents and voices are grating. No shade to British accents, theirs just sound super fake and awkward like a YouTube challenge by some dorks. I would not mind if they were written off btw. 

So few soaps shoot outside in natural light 😊 and I couldn’t help wonder how good the tips are at Bikini. 

For once I want people to just listen to Liam. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What is Wyatt’s malfunction even questioning Liam about his feelings for Stuffy.

I initially had a comment about how I expect anyone to suspect Liam of waffling back because it's Liam....then I read the rest of the comments. Fucking A, I really did think better of him than to tell him to ditch Hope because shit is too hard. Especially with not only his history with Hope, but for often being one of the few to consistently call Liam our on being a flake who cuts out when things get hard.

WTF.

• Love 13

I've been watching soaps a long time and when you have a story such as this it needs to keep moving with different things happening every day, not the same thing each day until it's time for the conclusion.   In the very old days, GH could keep one story line going for 7 to 10 months.

I'm bored now, so maybe get a new story going with, oh, I don't know -  the rest of your cast??

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Unpopular opinion, but I LOVE Zoe's skirt! We're baseball freaks, & if I had her figure, I'd totally rock that skirt for a night out. Unfortunately, it'd take several of her skirts sewn together to fit around my non-model ass, which would undoubtedly take away from the asthetic, so I'll just admire hers. 

Damn, Ridge, Hope's child is barely buried (they think, anyway), & he's already harping about how Liam should be back with Steffy. And Wyatt? You lost a child, too, you know how traumatic it is. Remember when Hope left after you two lost your son? Think about how nice it would've been if you'd grieved together, & then think of how your brother might be helped by grieving with the mother of his lost-child. 

I really like the actress who plays Flo. Unfortunately, I don't see a way to redeem her after her full-knowledge of the baby switch, but, Luke raped Laura, & they turned into the most popular soap couple in history, after Liam & Steffy. I'd like her to be able to stick around, & if she happened to be the lost child of Deacon, which I'd believe, based on her resemblance to Hope, so be it.

• Love 8

Wow, Zoe is really committed to that dropping-the-accent-bet with Zander, considering that he's not even around & she's still not speaking in her "natural" British accent. Maybe if I was that committed when Hubs & I bet each other who can go the longest without sugar/chocolate/anything good, I might be able to trade skirts with her. Probably not, though.

It's so odd, but dropping the fake British accent & speaking in her natural accent actually makes her look physically less-cartoonish. I'm still loving the skirt. 

Also, I genuinely can't remember, does Zander know the actual story about PhoeBeth? It seems like he does, but I can't remember her telling him. 

• Love 3

PhoBeth PhoBeth PhoBeth all day all the time. 🤢🤢🤢 Kelly who!  Funkle Wyatt 😄😄😄.  The girls are much better off with a Funkle than a Waffle.

Again we have Wyatt pushing Liam towards Stuffy. Why does he hate Hope?  Is it because she left town after the miscarriage breaking his heart?  Is being a waffle rubbing off on Wyatt. First he’s touting Stuffy but than he’s telling Liam that he and Hope will work through it. Did I miss the part where Liam actually tells Wyatt he wants to stay with Hope no ifs ands or buts. 

Flo, just turn states evidence and get immunity. It worked for Phyllis.  Ok, the plot thickens. Flo and Wyatt know each other.  

• Love 7

Liam got to take Kelly and Phoebeth to the beach? When did that happen?

So is Zoe going to stay attached at Flo's hip to make sure she doesn't spill the beans about Reese's human trafficking? Good look with that. The truth will out, one way or another.

I don't see how Hope didn't wonder why Zoe of all people knows who Phoebe's mother is.

Hmm, Wyatt didn't seem thrilled to bump into Flo.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, nkotb said:

Wow, Zoe is really committed to that dropping-the-accent-bet with Zander, considering that he's not even around & she's still not speaking in her "natural" British accent.

What in the Sam Hill is going on? Jesus, this is ridiculous. Her American isn't awful, but you can still hear those hard Rs and the As are sometimes off. I'm sure it went something like, "Hey, Bells, I'm auditioning for a part where I play an American and I need all the help I can get! So I'm gonna say I'm betting Zander something about our accents and yeah! I promise it won't be annoying! Really!" 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I've been watching soaps a long time and when you have a story such as this it needs to keep moving with different things happening every day, not the same thing each day until it's time for the conclusion.   In the very old days, GH could keep one story line going for 7 to 10 months.

I'm bored now, so maybe get a new story going with, oh, I don't know -  the rest of your cast??

Just recently, I cane across a Y&R clip of Lauren going over to Scott and Sheila's to drop off a toy for Scotty's first birthday where she mentioned to a paranoud Sheila that she had no other motives in doing so except that she wish she'd had her own son to celebrate with (little did she know....)

I also remember when ATWT had Jennifer thinking her baby died, they showed her getting hooked on Coke for a few months before getting clean, briefly dating Dusty before she realized she wasn't in the right headspace to be with anyone and deciding to leave town right before she found out Johnny was alive still.

And Sharon Newman...well, all the writers since LML hate her, but not even she had as many crying scenes during either baby switch story she's been involved in as Hope has had over the last two weeks. William Bell is rolling in his grave, because he made it known how much writing out Baby Dylan hurt him on Y&R and swore never to write such a story again.

Every aspect of this story was a mistake, possibly the biggest one since the Ridget fiasco.

2 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

What in the Sam Hill is going on? Jesus, this is ridiculous. Her American isn't awful, but you can still hear those hard Rs and the As are sometimes off. I'm sure it went something like, "Hey, Bells, I'm auditioning for a part where I play an American and I need all the help I can get! So I'm gonna say I'm betting Zander something about our accents and yeah! I promise it won't be annoying! Really!" 🙄

They also had Ivy dropping her accent too right before she left to become more like Steffy for some contrived reason.

Why do this? There's plenty of American actors who'd love a part on the show.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

I didn't know that Kiara (sp?) Barnes wasn't born in the U.K. She was born in Utah, SLC, I believe.  I was trying to figure out what part of England she came from, because that "accent" wasn't identifiable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

Both Zoey and Xander  are Americans. Whatever accents they have now are natural.  Zoey is from Utah and Xander is from Kansas. 

The actress who plays Zoey is also a singer. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Every aspect of this story was a mistake, possibly the biggest one since the Ridget fiasco.

1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

It is only going to get worse when the truth finally comes out and Steffy has to return the stolen baby. Because I guarantee you that JMW doesn't have the talent to show the emotions required when she will be giving back the baby. I will be  unmoved since I really doubt the actress has the capacity to play the final beats of this story.

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam got to take Kelly and Phoebeth to the beach? When did that happen?

Yeah, that got to me too. Guess not having a job & wanting to get away from your grieving wife means you take your infant(s) to the beach. Wonder if he managed them all on his own...like Steffy would let PhoeBeth out of her sight- Kelly, sure no problem. What kind of 🐂  is this, Show?!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And Sharon Newman...well, all the writers since LML hate her, but not even she had as many crying scenes during either baby switch story she's been involved in as Hope has had over the last two weeks. William Bell is rolling in his grave, because he made it known how much writing out Baby Dylan hurt him on Y&R and swore never to write such a story again.

I kinda disagree, even though I wasn't around for Ridget (so who knows?). You make some valid comparisons re: baby switches  but honestly, this show has been such a drag recently, I'm thrilled that the switch is launching an honest to goodness story for Wyatt and adding some fresh characters via Flo. 

Still... I will admit that the whole Hope/Steffy trying to give/take Liam away from the other has reached a weird new low with this crap. The cruelty of making a grieving, postpartum Hope participate in that nonsense has been stomach churning, so any expectations re: these writers delivering a satisfactory reunion are pretty much non-existent.  

• Love 8

Dipped my toe in the water yesterday for a quick looksee. I ff’d through everything but the scenes with Flo/Hope and Zoe/Flo. Sorry, but I cannot watch Wyatt encourage Liam to leave Hope, and as aggravating as that would have been, watching Ridge tongue bathe his daughter would have been worse still. And I am sure Ridge was bemoaning her terrible straights at not having Liam there. Um….just absolutely NO.

I am no fan of Flo, but I do like the actress playing her, and it appears TPTB do too. I read that spoiler, and that would be all kinds of interesting. And just lookit! Flo knows Wyatt too? Oh, just let me guess……past relationship? So, now, we will either have Flo causing trouble for Wyatt and Sally, or Thomas will return and Sally will jump ship leaving Wyatt for Flo. Will we get a Wyatt/Flo/Katie triangle? I really do wish they would let Wyatt be happy for more than a month. Sally too.

Jesus Zoe! The apple sure didn’t fall from the tree. What happened to all that righteous indignation when you discovered what your daddy did? Oh, no matter, as long as you lay lip service to how “guilty” you feel and cry your crocodile tears it is all good. Meanwhile, the actions of your father, the father that you feel needs protecting, has Hope thinking she is fucked up as a woman, and thinking her baby is dead, and she will probably never try to have children again, and who is in such deep, unabiding grief that she is trying to give her husband away. No worries; Hope will just have to deal huh? After all, little Beth has a great new mommy, and a great new little sister, and a great new make believe daddy, and a great new life! Bitch.

Of the two, I will take Flo. Yes, she participated in this horrible crime. She benefited from it too, to the tune of $50K. But I think her remorse is genuine. She was going to tell Hope and the consequences be damned. If Flo is willing to throw herself under the bus to right this terrible wrong; that will be a big step in her redemption.  

• Love 10

Actually, the more I think about it, the more i'm glad to see Wyatt have an anchor from his pre-Spencer life. The show has been so insular and any attempts to Branch out should be applauded. I've been saying for years that we needed this for Liam, too. Especially him.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Actually, the more I think about it, the more i'm glad to see Wyatt have an anchor from his pre-Spencer life. The show has been so insular and any attempts to Branch out should be applauded. I've been saying for years that we needed this for Liam, too. Especially him.

I really wanted that for Liam too but I'm okay with Wyatt going first. That way we don't need to see Wyatt go after yet another woman Liam has been with. 

• Love 9

Hope, actual coincidences are rare and you want to be real careful about declaring random things to be fate. Especially when you're in such a vulnerable emotional state.

Aw, please don't tell me Wyatt is Flo's The One Who Got Away. 😐 I like Wally, dammit!

When Wyatt told Flo his last name is now Spencer, I think I saw $$$$ light up in her eyes. I ain't sayin' she a golddigger...but an heir to a billionaire's empire beats a baby-stealing gynecologist with a gambling addiction any day of the week.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Two women interested in Wyatt at the same time ?  What show is this ?

I guess we'll finally see if he really is more loyal than Liam, or if he just didn't have any alternative.

Knowing these writers my money is on Waffle 3.0

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Wyatt and Flo high school sweethearts 🥰.  So Wyatt and Quinn lived in LV before fleeing to LA.  Ok, now I get it. TIIC are testing chemistry between Wyatt and Flo for a Sally and Thomas reunion.  Bill is arguably the best looking male has less chemistry, with his female counterparts, than Wyatt has.  Wyatt brings out the best  in Stuffy, Hope, and Sally.  He makes his relationship fun.  I can even see a fun relationship with Flo.  With Bill and Liam, their relationships bring mostly drama. I will say that Bill and Liam are downers while Wyatt is an upper. 

• Love 9

Flo and Hope look similar to each other, so I wonder if when Wyatt first zeroed in on Hope when he met her if he was unconsciously trying to replace her with the one that got away.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

I guess I'm just not seeing any resemblance between Flo and Hope. Attractive blue-eyed blondes with beachy waves and microbladed eyebrows seems like a dime a dozen on SoCal. Both women are very pretty in their own ways but I just don't think they look anything alike.

But anyway ... how DUMB are Liam and Hope? Good question. How does Zoe know Flo?  The flimsy connection via Danny the bartender/model was exactly that. Why would Flo divulge to anybody that she "gave birth" to Phobeth anyway? Why would Zoe be privvy to that information in the first place and why would she randomly drop it in a conversation? Especially with Hope, of all people.

Flo is going to have some 'spaining to do to Wyatt at the dinner party ... this should be good. Not to mention, Sally's reaction to Flo. Red's not gonna like this surprise guest one bit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Wyatt and Flo high school sweethearts 🥰.  So Wyatt and Quinn lived in LV before fleeing to LA.  Ok, now I get it. TIIC are testing chemistry between Wyatt and Flo for a Sally and Thomas reunion.  Bill is arguably the best looking male has less chemistry, with his female counterparts, than Wyatt has.  Wyatt brings out the best  in Stuffy, Hope, and Sally.  He makes his relationship fun.  I can even see a fun relationship with Flo.  With Bill and Liam, their relationships bring mostly drama. I will say that Bill and Liam are downers while Wyatt is an upper. 

I agree about Wyatt.  I don't think he's physically attractive but you can tell he likes women and he does make a relationship fun.  It's hard to believe he's related to $Bill and Liam who like to make their women suffer.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, tessaray said:

I really wanted that for Liam too but I'm okay with Wyatt going first. That way we don't need to see Wyatt go after yet another woman Liam has been with. 

If someone from Liam's past shows up (which I agree is long overdue) I'd rather it be his stepdad than yet another lost love. I don't think they've mentioned that he's dead (and if they have, whatever, it's a soap) and while they clearly weren't super close from the little Liam said about him, they did get along well enough... so he can have a sounding board with no existing alliances in the Steffy/Hope mess, Bill can have something interesting to be jealous over, and Donna/Quinn/Brooke/Katie can have a man in their age group no one has slept with and no one is blood related to.

As boring as Xander and Zoe are, I found Hope and Liam's conversation about them super refreshing. When's the last time Liam, Steffy or Hope had a conversation about people who weren't them? (And, sure, it's essentially about them because Phoebe is Beth, but they don't know that.) 

Also with Hope's assumption that Flo is a model because she's pretty enough, anyone want to take bets on how long it takes her to get hired? Though I assume if the baby switch unravels first, she'll be working for Sally, since I don't see Steffy/Hope being particularly forgiving (nor should they be) and Sally's a big "second chances" fan. Plus, these writers will do anything to further the obviously coming triangle.

But, also? Poor Danny. That bar was crowded and his co-workers from his other job kept popping up and distracting the only other bartender.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Zoe116 said:

someone from Liam's past shows up (which I agree is long overdue) I'd rather it be his stepdad than yet another lost love. I don't think they've mentioned that he's dead (and if they have, whatever, it's a soap) and while they clearly weren't super close from the little Liam said about him, they did get along well enough... so he can have a sounding board with no existing alliances in the Steffy/Hope mess, Bill can have something interesting to be jealous over, and Donna/Quinn/Brooke/Katie can have a man in their age group no one has slept with and no one is blood related to

That, or even just a cousin or something. If they wanna get bold, maybe make Eric III a 2nd cousin once removed and we can get a plot about someone trying to screw with Liam's life, then BLAM! Kinda like when it took months before we learned Y&R's Chloe was Ester's daughter Kate who'd turned into a social climber at boarding school.

Knowing this show, TIIC would probably have some twist about Liam having had a boyfriend we'd never heard about before. 😐

• Useful 1

Ok I haven’t been feeling Wally because I’m still angry that Wyatt  and Katie were broken up for no good reason, but I will admit I liked the chemistry between Wyatt and Flo!

happy to see my favorite guy on the show getting some appreciation and storyline.

• Love 5

I am just happy there is a girl out there that liked Wyatt first!!!  Hope/Steffy/and cousin Ivy all liked Liam first so it was like Wyatt was getting his cast offs, Now we have Flo who doesn't know the Waffle and loves Wyatt because of Wyatt.

I like Sally and Wyatt together, but with Thomas coming back I could be down for some drama. Although I wonder what this will do to any future relationships for Flo when Baby Phobeth finally is revealed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Holy hot blue dresses Batman, call the damn fire department cause Sally is fixin to burn the house down! For heaven's sake; that waistline, and those abs, and arms, and legs. CH looked positively amazing yesterday. 

And the fact that she expressed how much she loves Wyatt, as he was simultaneously being kissed by high school sweetheart Flo, pretty much sets the stage for our newest triangle. I don't know if I like it. I think Sally and Wyatt have amazing chemistry, that is hip and cool and relevant. They compliment each other effortlessly, with no drama, or fake issues; most importantly, they don't place any demands on each other. I don't mind them keeping Flo around; I think she is a good actress, but let her turn Ridge's head and free Brooke from her Bridge purgatory. Or better still, let her turn Bill's head. Or maybe Thomas's when he returns. I think at the core of it, I am just so tired of these whirlwind, revolving door romances. Please give me something that I can sink my teeth into, and invest in. 

I am not so sure having Flo over for dinner is a good idea. 

It's a small world after all......

Come on! What utter nonsense at Bikini Bar. Who blurts that shit out to someone they don't even know. How does Zoe, who has been in this country for a few odd months, know more about LA'ers than those who have lived there their entire lives? And why would someone who loosely knows you by a modeling acquaintance tell you they gave their baby up. And why would you want that person to share that knowledge with a stranger? 

Oh, this dinner party though. Flo and Hope. Wyatt and Flo. Sally and Flo. And poor left out Liam sitting on the sidelines catching flies. 

Just read a spoiler that said:

Spoiler

Sally is not pleased about Flo and Wyatt's past and is jealous. The spoiler said Sally makes a remark that gets everyone thinking about Flo and her baby, and ultimately leads to the reveal. The best thing is it indicated this would happen this week. 

I will not be holding my breath.........

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

but let her turn Ridge's head and free Brooke from her Bridge purgatory. Or better still, let her turn Bill's head.

No, no, she's too young for them. I would hate that.

• Love 4

I am not so sure having Flo over for dinner is a good idea. 

Yeah, you'd think he'd at least run it by Sally first. Springing his ex-girlfriend on her by surprise at their first dinner party is not a smart move unless he's trying to be obnoxious.  Plus, she's going to be the odd person out unless Wyatt invites a single guy friend too. Maybe Bill, ha, ha?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I liked that for a few minutes Wyatt was totally connected to Flo and their past... and that point when he has to break it to Flo he has a girlfriend was nicely awkward.  And her obvious disappointment was well done. 

Just like that, I'm invested in this triangle in a way I never have been in any of the others.  A good triangle can be soapy drama, if it's done right. 

• Love 12

I have a feeling the introduction of Flo's mom will begin her redemption arc, a la Zoe, complete with the worse parent who makes the bad actions of the child less reprehensible by comparison.  I see Flo being  pressured by Mommy to pursue Wyatt Spencer and, although Flo will be largely indifferent to what that last name brings, Mommy Dearest will be fixated on it.  

• Love 5

I swear, I think Hope is losing her freaking mind. 3 seconds after she sees Flo, she launches into her tale of woe about how she couldn’t keep her baby, etc. I sympathize but enough is enough of that sad tale especially to strangers! Can we pray that tomorrow brings an end to this nonsense?!

• Love 1
(edited)

First off, I hate the name Flo. Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. Secondly, Hunter Tylo didn’t look half bad today. Thirdly, that was the most awkward cocktail party ever. How does one switch the conversation from switching babies to pigs in a blanket? Asking for a friend. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

No Stuffy, Taylor is not bleeding, she’s leaking Botox. 

Sally is amazing. Not even a hint of jealousy, on her face, in meeting Flo.  Wyatt’s girlfriends Flo and Sally trumps Liam’s wives Flopsy and Mopsy

Flo looked very confused when learning about the family dynamic.  The Spensers should have a family tree flashcard, at hand, for occasions like this.  The more I see Flo the more I like her. The more I see Zoey the more I have a dislike for her. Zoey is moving into Stuffy territory. 

• Love 11

JMW actually looked pretty good today? That's about all I can say about her and Taylor though.

It's also weirding me out how much I genuinely just like this younger set they've got now. Wyatt, Sally, Hope and Liam play off each other so well (and I do really like the actress who plays Flo, too). I don't think I've ever liked this many of the twenty/thirtysomething characters at one time? I mean, that was the most awkward dinner party ever, but between Liam's "This isn't awkward" and Sally's walking womb comment, and the look on AN's face when Hope came out of her Beth-soliloquy trance and realized just how inappropriate she was being, and Flo's complete WTF face as she slowly pieced together just how everyone was related, everything about that dinner party amused me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I can totally put up with this awkward dinner party deal if we can be done, done, done with this story and sad sack Hope once and for all. Oh and please, can we lose those sad kids, Xander and Zoe of the recently lost fake British accents? No matter what the writers have tried with them, they’ve been a monumental failure. Ship them back to London. Or wherever. I actually mute the sound whenever they come on screen and go to use the bathroom, feed the cat, load the dishwasher, put the clothes in the dryer. I am not kidding you. I just cannot with these people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

ByaNose, I so agree about the name “Flo” or “Florence”. Has anyone else been named those names since 1932? Of all of the names on the planet, that’s the one they thought was current, appropriate, cute, normal, etc, etc?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3