Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I've enjoyed watching the first episodes on YouTube.

Ridge was a petty asshole from the beginning,  Marrying Caroline just to piss Bill Sr. off? LOL

Is Bill Jr. younger or older than Caroline/Karen?

It was mentioned on Episode 4 that Felicia was 18 years old.  Katie (who was itching to snitch from the first week of the show) had to have been 15/16 years old if she had an afterschool job, maybe 14 at the youngest.  Brooke was going to her little college classes on campus & so was Storm.  Margo wondered if Kristen had met someone in college when Eric told Margo there was going to be a wedding in his family.  I know Brooke was the same age as his daughters but wow @ the Brooke/Eric age difference, lol.

I like the throwback credits and they need to keep them permanently.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

What would Steffy be without a female adversary?  Hope, Aly, Ivy, Quinn and now Sally.  For me, bad ass Steffy has bigger balls than Liam.  

It occured to me when I watched some old clips she's always had a problem with women. 

And I'm still, still mad about what happened with Aly and how she was trashed. 

• Love 11

Aly should be working at Spectra to be honest.  She could've gotten tired of being bypassed and ignored at Forrester and went over to Spectra to create her shoe line...just like Felicia got tired of being told to "wait" by Eric and went over to Spectra for a little bit to design.  Aly would've fit in better with the Spectra gang anyway.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Aly should be working at Spectra to be honest.  She could've gotten tired of being bypassed and ignored at Forrester and went over to Spectra to create her shoe line...just like Felicia got tired of being told to "wait" by Eric and went over to Spectra for a little bit to design.  Aly would've fit in better with the Spectra gang anyway.

Especially since her mom Darla was part of the original Spectra gang. Geeze, if Taylor could be brought back from being dead and buried, so could Aly.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What would Steffy be without a female adversary?  Hope, Aly, Ivy, Quinn and now Sally.  For me, bad ass Steffy has bigger balls than Liam.  

So did my hamster I had in grade school, so that's not saying much.

Her targets have been mostly softballs: Hope was the human equivalent to a little lost kitten in a rainstorm; Aly was a few fries short of a combo; Ivy having not grown up around the stupidity of Brooke and Taylor just took herself out of the equation like a normal person; and Quinn all bit giftwrapped FC for Steffy so it's totally cool she was at the wedding to the man she held captive not even a year ago.

But Sally is a horse of a different color entirely. She isn't pining for Liam (knock on wood, she never will!), Steffy can't sleep her way between her and Thomas, nor is Sally another entitlement teat sucker the way Hope became eventually. No, she'll actually have to compete with her brains and talent this time. This won't end well.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11

Holy cow! Holy shit! Holy moly! Holy Mother of ...........That opening! That ending! Those clips!

What a difference a day makes. I don't think there was one thing I didn't like about this episode. Everyone looked great and like they were having a good time. Even the Liam/Steffy love didn't bother me too, too much.

The new opening was so on point; at first I thought it was going to be some sort of homage to Australia because it looked like the Opera House, but then I saw Brooke and Eric and the fabric rolling out and the music and rewound to re-watch about five times. Oh, Show so better keep this. I have never liked the opening with everyone sitting by the runway. It was very dark and dreary, boring, and we don't do much with runways on the B&B anymore. 

Sally deleted the photos. Yeah! I think that was the highlight of my day. 

Ridge and Quinn on the beach:

f43d797461ae88e5b82d4fc4b89805f8.gif

I am not even going to fight it or try to deny it anymore; these two have something. As said above; it isn't exactly chemistry, but it isn't just hotness either. I think it is more complex than that. 

The boat ride looked like a lot of fun; this is why I like location shoots. It takes the characters out of their known elements, and you see them in an entirely different way. 

And the ending. So appropriate to just have Brooke and Eric. This viewer is glad they focused on Brooke's relationship with Eric, which I think has been far more important to Brooke's life than her relationship with Ridge. Ridge and Eric may have both loved Brooke, but Eric has always stood by her, and been her champion and defender. Their bonds run much deeper than B/R. It was nice to see Stephanie too, which of course was the single most important relationship in Brooke's life. 

So I guess now we will all just sit back and watch the fireworks of Q/R/E/B unfold. Personally, I can't wait.

• Love 8

I loved the ending with KKL & John. Very fitting and I loved the flashback.

I hope Sally really deleted the pictures. You were an uninvited guest to a private wedding, and you are sneaking and taking pictures to give your sinking company a boost. How tacky. I really am not feeling her Gram and how she is willing to tank Coco's future and ruin Sally's chance at love all in the name of Spectra. Her constant nudging and pushing to do all this unethical stuff is annoying. 

What is with all these speeches during the ceremonies and at the receptions? I have been to many weddings and no one has stood up during the ceremony to make long, drawn out speeches about couples.

Wyatt's not chicken head anymore? His hair looks so different, but I am not buying his drowning his sorrows thing over Steffy and Liam. I mean dude...you granted her the divorce and had the upper hand. Let her be Liam's problem and find somebody worthy of you. TPTB need to bring Sasha back. I could get behind Sasha and Wyatt. Even if it is just a friendship.

I see Nicole finally changed wigs or did something. The colour is better than that copper-y orange mess she had for weeks. I am amazed that Zende managed to take her out for dinner and not just have dinner in the living room. Hey. Quinn and Eric are out of the house, so they could have had the most amazing kitchen dinner ever.

For those who want to watch their episode of Family Feud has been uploaded on YouTube: 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I have never liked the opening with everyone sitting by the runway.

I mean, how would they work Sally and Grams into the Runway opening? They wouldn't be sitting in the front row like Steffy, Thomas, Caroline, Katie & Pam.  They wouldn't be on the stage with Eric, Brooke & Ridge.  They wouldn't be standing on the balcony like Rick, Maya, Nicole, Quinn, Liam & Wyatt.  The only way they could realistically work Sally & Grams into the Runway opening is to have them peeping from afar.  Show, please keep the throwback opening!

I still don't like the Spectra storyline as is.  Fast fashion brands knock off high fashion everyday. So I don't think Coco needs to be used as an undercover spy to steal Forrester Creations designs when the reality is 2 weeks after the Forrester runway show a knockoff design is being sold at the Forever 32 store anyway.

I think Sally could've had a funky, edgy indie design label with an underground cult following.  Forrester Creations wants to spice up the Hope For The Future line.  Quinn gets Eric to appoint Steffy as CEO of Forrester Creations.  Later, Ridge works Quinn and she gets Eric to appoint Ridge as co-CEO.  Steffy & Ridge overrule Thomas' designs.  Thomas strikes up a friendship/possible romance with Sally.  Steffy finds out about Sally/Thomas and Sally's indie label, spies on Sally, steals HER designs and unveils Sally's designs at the next HFTF runway show.  Sally sees HER designs being stolen by Forrester Creations and protests but nobody in the mainstream believes her because why would Forrester Creations steal an upstart indie designer's ideas?  Sally accuses Thomas of being a spy for Forrester & breaks up with him.  Ridge taunts Bill about marrying Brooke, so for revenge Bill decides to publish an exclusive story detailing how Forrester Creations stole the designs of Sally Spectra. Eric is furious and fires Steffy.  Hope finds out about the situation and comes home to restore the good name of her line.  Steffy, seeing Hope back in the picture, feels like Hope is just back to steal Liam away from her, which causes problems with her and Liam.  Steffy cries on Wyatt's shoulders.  Thomas apologizes to Sally for what Steffy did and they get back together and leaves Forrester to design for Spectra etc. etc. etc.

This "Sally 2.0 steals from Forrester 2.0" storyline needs to be left back in the 90s.

Throwback opinion: I have to laugh at the "Beth was Eric's love of his life" thing.  Eric may have been Beth's love of her life but Beth was not Eric's.  Eric's been married 3,4 times since he divorced Stephanie including to 2 of Beth's daughters.  He could've sought her out at any time but he didn't.  It's sad Beth pined away for 30+ years for Eric.  What a waste.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Throwback opinion: I have to laugh at the "Beth was Eric's love of his life" thing.  Eric may have been Beth's love of her life but Beth was not Eric's.  Eric's been married 3,4 times since he divorced Stephanie including to 2 of Beth's daughters.  He could've sought her out at any time but he didn't.  It's sad Beth pined away for 30+ years for Eric.  What a waste.

I believe that more than I believe Stephanie was the love of his life. He could barely stand being in the same room as her in the first two seasons. 

But yeah, of all the characters on this show, Beth was unquestioningly "robbed" by Stephanie's lie to Eric about Ridge.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

OMG, not even joking, when I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years (many a moon ago), it didn't even take half as long for us to break up, return our things to each other & move on, as this Ridge & Quinn few kisses & some flirting breakup is continuing to take, & while it was one-sided on my part, we certainly didn't discuss it nearly as many times as they have. I shut that shit down, because unlike them, I was clearly done. 

However, quite obviously, Brooke is going to blame this solely on Quinn, even though we clearly saw, just like she did, Quinn kissed Ridge on the cheek, & Ridge stroked her face & then pulled her in for a kiss. That Quinn, she must've cast some sort of spell to get him to do that to her. Poor Ridge.

• Love 9

Speaking of, has anyone on the East Coast watched today's episode? Did they keep the intro?

As someone brought up, the current intro makes no sense with the addition of the Spectras. And honestly, I've never gotten used to the catwalk intro music. I eventually grew to like the previous one, but this one? Eh. I'd be glad if they ditched that, regardless of the throwback intro.

1 minute ago, nkotb said:

However, quite obviously, Brooke is going to blame this solely on Quinn, even though we clearly saw, just like she did, Quinn kissed Ridge on the cheek, & Ridge stroked her face & then pulled her in for a kiss. That Quinn, she must've cast some sort of spell to get him to do that to her. Poor Ridge.

Well....

....can't say I'm surprised, only disappointed. Brooke of all people knows a committed man can't be "stolen" as she has brought up to Steph, Macy and Taylor.

Just now, nkotb said:

Today is again the intro that debuted yesterday. It looks great, & is such a throwback to the good old days.

Hooray! :)

• Love 7
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Fast fashion brands knock off high fashion everyday. So I don't think Coco needs to be used as an undercover spy to steal Forrester Creations designs when the reality is 2 weeks after the Forrester runway show a knockoff design is being sold at the Forever 32 store anyway

I think the point is that they don't want the knockoffs to be shown before a Forrester show.

17 hours ago, grisgris said:

Steffy could have done without the bullying of Sally for just one day.

Steffy can't go more than 5 minutes without bullying somebody :)

• Love 8

What makes Steffy the happiest is confrontations. On her wedding day, which  she should be celebrating, she rather antagonize Sally. Hey Steffy, Sally wasn't at your reception she was on a public dock. Steffy and her demands. You would think that the world has to kiss her ass in order not to be sent into exile  

Brooke sees them kissing. Now what?  No marriage, no Quinn/Eric, no CEO for Ridge, Brooke marries Bill, Katie gets Eric, or does Quinn and Ridge talk their way out of this?  I would be more inclined to think that Eric would forgive Quinn but inquisitive minds want to know.  

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

What makes Steffy the happiest is confrontations. On her wedding day, which  she should be celebrating, she rather antagonize Sally. Hey Steffy, Sally wasn't at your reception she was on a public dock. Steffy and her demands. You would think that the world has to kiss her ass in order not to be sent into exile  

Brooke sees them kissing. Now what?  No marriage, no Quinn/Eric, no CEO for Ridge, Brooke marries Bill, Katie gets Eric, or does Quinn and Ridge talk their way out of this?  I would be more inclined to think that Eric would forgive Quinn but inquisitive minds want to know.  

It seems like in the last week, they're setting up a Brooke/Eric redux. I could be wrong, but they huddled together on the plane talking about their past, then again at the restaurant (today or yesterday), plus the beach yesterday. I think Brooke will eventually get the Stallion, but I think she'll linger around Eric for a while. Just my guess, no spoilers. 

• Love 6
On 3/23/2017 at 0:50 PM, smartyshorts said:

Where was Taylor?  Or even a MENTION of Taylor?

Too bad they didn't do a snarky passive aggressive dis toward Hunter Tylo, like "Mom can't come to the wedding, she's having/recovering from surgery."

On 3/22/2017 at 5:05 PM, Gudzilla said:

Rufflebutt

@Gudzilla, I always look forward to your snark, and you never disappoint! :)

21 hours ago, Gam2 said:

she's never been to college (to my knowledge)

When Steffy was 1st on as an adult, she came from school in London, which I presume was college.  From her bio on Soap Central:

Now said to be Phoebe's fraternal twin, Steffy came home from college and worked in the mail room of her family's design house, Forrester Creations

As far as her age goes, a non-SORASed Steffy would be turning 18 this year!  I can't believe JMW is turning 30 next month, all that work she had done aged her so much!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 10

I was sidelined with the flu this week so I'll resume recaps beginning with the 3/24/17 episode (which I can't wait to see based on the Brooke screencap above). 

But I did take the time to jot down some thoughts, that I'll call the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly:

First, the Good:

The everything old is new again credits. I absolutely love them and so glad TPTB went back to the roots because I was so sick of those god-awful fashion runway shots, particularly of Katie shaking her head all judgmental or showing us characters, Sasha, Deacon, that we never see.

Brooke and Eric and their reminiscing. I loved all the flashbacks and while I was initially concerned about a Beric reunion (which I do not want), they are the Core Two. It makes perfect sense that the majority of the flashbacks would focus on them and their relationship. 

Ivy in her short-shorts. Ivy in that photo shoot. Ivy in her bikini. Ivy in pretty much everything. My goodness, she is just sheer perfection and was the star of the photoshoot, so natural and effortless and fun to watch. She exudes everything that is young and fresh and beautiful. 

Bill, shirtless. That body is smokin' - at ANY age. 

A newly-shorn Chickenhead sighting. I liked the haircut, but I could have done without the tear in my beer routine, especially when it was accompanied by Zende and Nicole. More on them later.

Filming in Aussieland. Such gorgeous scenery and I'm pleased to see TPTB opened their coffers to give the 30th anniversary episodes their due.

Thomas not giving two shits that Steffy is the bride and not apologizing about inviting Sally to the wedding.

Sally putting her heart first vs her head and deleting those photos. 

The Bad

The zipline entrance. I mean, what the actual fuck? Could Fauxdiloks BE any more of an attention whore? She's the bride, the focus is already going to be on her, but she just has to take it one step too far. 

Everyone's reactions to the zipline entrance. Those smiles were painful...as if they were super-glued on.

Those ridiculous speeches at the wedding by Bill and Ridge, most ridiculous of all because this is their THIRD wedding. And Steffy attempting to cry like some innocent virgin when this is wedding #4 for her and the second wedding for her inside of a year. And no mention of Taylor or Phoebe? I can't stand Taylor and Phoebe drove me nuts at the end, but they still deserved a shout-out.

The authentic Aussie folks aside, (i.e. playing the didgeridoo), the painfully awkward dancing/celebrating on the beach. These people needed about five shots of Tequila but then again, it is the Run Out of Steam Wedding 3.0 so I can't blame them.

Shirley bitching to Sally - Sally 1.0 was never this crass and mean to her family. 

We get it, show, PF is built. We don't need to see him shirtless every five seconds. It's like a running gag that TPTB just doesn't know how to quit.

Zende and Nicole being Wyatt's shoulder to cry on. Surely Sasha couldn't have been there to commiserate with him? They have so much more in common than Wyatt could ever have with the vapid twosome.

Steffy managed to keep her footing and didn't fall into the ocean wearing a dress the color of blood.

The Ugly

Steffy's wedding get-up. It...was a look. Aspen TP is still the winner as far as fugliest wedding outfits, but this one edges out both the Elvira get up as well as the 80s malibu barbie mermaid look she sported with Wyatt. 

Steffy's boobs, which were a heartbeat away from popping out of her dress in the photoshoot. Way to keep it trashy.

Steffy's facial expressions - pretty much 24/7 - but they were especially ugly, like a horrible impersonation of a drag queen - during the photo-shoot. 

Ridge - and no, TK, isn't ugly, but once again, it's Rumple, rolling out from under a bridge, to give the bride away. 

Sally's onesie wedding attire. I loved the periwinkle blue on her, a refreshing change from her usual eyesore outfits, but the actual outfit was completely ridiculous, even for her.

• Love 20

Wow. I watched the video of The Family Feud. A line up of 4 lovely women and then....Steffy. When you line them all up together, she looks like a plastic doll. Check it out for yourselves. Sad.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Steffy can't go more than 5 minutes without bullying somebody :)

You'd think Steffy would just be happy that she finally had Eggo's undivided loyalty and just be happy that Hope didn't crash the wedding on horseback. 

• Love 5

Countrygirl, you summed up my feelings perfectly and so much better than I could have done. Kudos to you! Other than the new opening and Brooke/Eric bonding on the beach, this was such a wasted trip. Ivy was the absolute STAR of this trip as she showed off her homeland but the show didn't spend nearly enough time on this extraordinary country. I am supremely disappointed as I've so looked forward to this trip downunder. 

• Love 6

Brooke should have come charging out of the bushes and confronted BOTH Quinn and Ridge. 

Watched a bit of Family Feud. Ivy is so pretty! Steffy just looks bizarre. Her face is so botched looking.

• Love 5

Oh man, that was some good show.

Let's just put it right out there in case there is any doubt; Steffy is a bitch. Ok, so Sally is an operator; she isn't above instigating cake fights for publicity. There are worse things she could be, and it wasn't anything personal. Anyway, Steffy more than got her revenge with that ham fisted, eagle clawed, death grip facial slam she inflicted on Sally. I'm not suggesting Steffy be BFFs with Sally, but she could have declined Sally's outstretched hand and walked away. She could maybe try and have a little empathy and understanding of what it is like to have to work for your success. Not to have granddaddy and daddy to fall back on. There was no need to come down the stairs to exert your boobs, botoxed lips, ski ramp worthy cheeks, troweled on makeup, and horrible hair weave, or extensions, or whatever the fuck that mess is on your head. And please explain to me what the hell is so funny about Sally falling into the water in her bathing suit? Wasn't swimming the whole idea? In the end Sally came out the winner; she got to swim with Thomas, she got to kiss Thomas, and Thomas got to see Steffy perform.

Bill and the adorable bartender.

Why would Katie ask Bill where Ridge and Quinn were? Seems she would first ask about Liam and then Steffy. But Ridge and Quinn?

They need to bring on a hottie potatie for Ivy. Here we have this beautiful young woman who's only friends are the woman who pushed her in the Seine, and the cousin who tried to kill her, not once, but twice. PLEASE NOT WYATT. I like Wyatt, but not with Ivy. Maybe Ivy could make Saul forget about Sally, and maybe Darlita could make Wyatt forget about Fauxdilok's?

Come ON Brooke! You wait until Ridge leaves to confront Quinn? That is by far the fuckiest fuckery that ever fucked. What is wrong with you? You watch Ridge intimately touching Quinn, then pull her into a kiss, and you don't want to talk to him? Oh girl, I love you, I really do, but I swear by all that is holy, if you act like this is all Quinn, and Ridge is under some spell, or didn't know what he was doing, or anything other than what the fuck you saw, I will have a rage blackout. What good is your friggin Destiny when there is no dignity in it.

Then again, as has been said here by many, Brooke is at her best when she has a worthy opponent, and Quinn is certainly that. But the thought of another Bridge triangle makes me so tired. I am holding out hope that Show will shock and surprise us; they have been doing that a lot lately. What I do know is they most decidedly have my attention. I could not wait to get home and watch today. Having Brooke, Eric and Ridge back in the center feels so good. Add in Rena Sofer, and it becomes appointment tv.

Quinn told Ridge she loved him. I don't know what to say about that. In fact, I don't know what to say about Quinn's entire dialog except it was deep. Quinn has Ridge so deep in his balls he doesn't even realize what is happening. This isn't about love or lust; it is about something Ridge has never experienced. Quinn can't be read because she has no romantic history other than Bill, Deacon and Adam. And the Quinn standing in front of Ridge is not that person. I can't think of anytime Ridge has been on his heels about a woman. Well, maybe Stephanie. I am very excited to see where we are going with this.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

They need to bring on a hottie potatie for Ivy.

I vote for Bill, myself. :)

Why not?

22 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Maybe Ivy could make Saul forget about Sally, and maybe Darlita could make Wyatt forget about Fauxdilok's?

Or Darlita could help Ivy forget about Liam ?

....yeah, I know they won't go there, but I seriously feel nothing between Ivy and Wyatt or poor Saul, and Darlita seems way too ditzy for Saul. But I agree Ivy is wasted on Show. Maybe a trip to Genoa City is in order? 

27 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I can't think of anytime Ridge has been on his heels about a woman. Well, maybe Stephanie.

Looooooool

• Love 5

So now I see they are mixing in LA as Australia. Kind of odd since they were in Australia. Maybe, they didn't have time or were trying to avoid spoilers from down under. Either way, I'm glad there was some payoff but I was hoping it was Eric & Brooke both who saw Ridge & Ivy locking lips. 

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

• Love 2

I wish Thomas had shoved Steffy into the water after Sally.  That would have made the show. 

Did not like the color of HT's bikini.  She looked completely nude in it.  

Brooke should have charged from behind the tree as Quinn and Smudgepot were kissing, then smacked Quinn and kneed Smudge in the old maleroom.  

• Love 10

Ashleigh Brewer and Margot Robbie were once roommates and appeared on an Australian soap opera together for 3 years.  Their characters are friends but I don't know how many scenes they shared together.  Now there's a soap opera you can watch without giving a crap about the story line.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:42 PM, CountryGirl said:

Steffy's boobs, which were a heartbeat away from popping out of her dress in the photoshoot. Way to keep it trashy.

18 hours ago, ByaNose said:

IMG_0143.JPG

The styling for Steffy was heinous. The hair and makeup was nothing, and bodice so small it was pushing her breasts out and over the top. It's a pretty dress on its own, but I would have preferred a red and fuchsia tulle crinoline -- A bit disappointing for a Monique Lhuillier.

18 hours ago, ByaNose said:

IMG_0144.JPG

Ivy's styling was better, in that the dress fit her; is that flap in front a pocket? The stylists didn't do anything with her hair, and she could have used a glitzy bracelet, or if her hair had been up, chandelier earrings. It's a sad reiteration of Oscar De La Renta from 4+ years back -- Another Monique Lhuillier in a unremarkable aqua, with dated illusion netting and wonky attached train.

I really like the retro Show into; everyone looks glamorous.

I hope you feel better soon, Country Girl.

• Love 5

I thought Steffy's dress was just outstanding but it didn't fit her on the top. And the way she leaned over in some of the photos was just gross. I thought Ivy looked lovely, feminine and ethereal in her dress. Agree they could have done more with her hair and jewelry. She's so beautiful and talented. The complete opposite of plastic woman. I just cannot stand looking at that actress anymore. Perhaps they can move her and Lame over to the Paris office? Please? 

• Love 5

In the defense is Steffy & Ivy it was really windy on the opera steps. I've seen a few pictures from the taping and JMW dress was flying like a parachute. I think JMW even had her hair slicked back but the wind was having its way with it. 

IMG_0145.JPG

• Love 2

Apart from the twins popping out, I actually like Steffy's dress. When I saw it the first time, I thought *that* was the wedding gown and was happy that she'd finally worn something in the ballpark of decent for a wedding dress. LOL.

the hair and makeup on both leaves much to be desired, however.

• Love 4
On 25/03/2017 at 9:54 AM, Pickles said:

Brooke should have come charging out of the bushes and confronted BOTH Quinn and Ridge. 

Watched a bit of Family Feud. Ivy is so pretty! Steffy just looks bizarre. Her face is so botched looking.

She looked like she had some surgery gone wrong, or had been chasing a parked truck or two.

Edited by Coco Pops 67
  • Love 1
On 25/03/2017 at 1:28 PM, ByaNose said:

So now I see they are mixing in LA as Australia. Kind of odd since they were in Australia. Maybe, they didn't have time or were trying to avoid spoilers from down under. Either way, I'm glad there was some payoff but I was hoping it was Eric & Brooke both who saw Ridge & Ivy locking lips. 

IMG_0143.JPG

Way to go boobies....... You want  your freedom don't you. You go bobbies pop right out. Be free.

I am officially going to be the odd one out here and say I liked this, I liked the pose and the bottom half of the dress. Not so sure about the boobies wanting to not be imprisoned.

On 25/03/2017 at 1:28 PM, ByaNose said:

IMG_0144.JPG

I liked this shot of Ashleigh Brewer....... Very nice dress. I liked this one a whole bunch.

• Love 7

I think that Ivy's hair (as well as Brooke's and Quinn's) all defaulted into that beachy wave look because of heat, wind and humidity. Katie's hair looked good thought and since Steffy's was obviously fake, it didn't succumb to the elements. I actually liked the look the stylists were going for with Steffy; flamenco dancer. The dress just didn't fit her properly in the bodice.

I watched the "Family Feud" clip (or as much of it as I could bear.) Well, TK is definitely heads and shoulders smarter than the rest of the bunch. I was impressed by that. Good answers and quick on his feet, only it was not good that JM would not go with TK's suggestions and was proven wrong. I felt that they were all at a disadvantage because it was apparent that an Australian audience had vastly different answers to the questions than what a US audience would. I noticed that when AB gave some off-the-cuff answers that didn't really resonate with me but scored on the board. There were also answers that the men lost on but were revealed in the board only in a slightly different variation. Oh, well. It was fun and for charity. They were all good sports for participating!

• Love 5
On 03/23/2017 at 7:44 PM, grisgris said:

...What bugged me was if it was such a tightly-guarded private wedding where even immediate family members could not take photos, then how did a random "hater" just happen along to start needling Sally? That didn't make any sense.

This! Also, any rando along the walkway or on a freaking ferry going by the Opera House could have taken snaps of batgirl swooping down on her prey. Ugh.

• Love 7

JMW desperately needs to be on "Botched." I fear what she's going to look like as she gets older and all of that structure starts to sag. It will be an ongoing process of upkeep.  What was she trying to do, anyway? Widen her face?  It now looks like one of those 3-D face diagrams on the nasal spray commercials. (Know what I'm talking about?)

• Love 9

So I watched that failtastic wedding. I think I hate this one even more than the Aspen one.

Ridge getting misty-eyed: okay, what the hell? This isn't even her first wedding within the last twelve calendar months and you'd happily throw your sweet baby girl under the bus to be sole CEO (we haven't forgotten about that). Sit your greasy ass down.

Liam and loyalty deserve to be in the same sentence like banana and mango deserve to be on pizza. And WTF was with all the over the top excitement about finally being married? If he were marrying Hope, this would be slightly more justified, given all their near misses, but to these two? They got married before having a real date the first time. They would've had an eight year old (I assume eight with SORAS) if not for Steffy and her poor decision making. They've had nearly half as many legal marriages to each other since 2011 as Ridge and Brooke had in 25 years.

I feel like the should feel something about Wyatt commiserating with the girl who he tricked into spilling the beans on her sister and her new husband*, but...no. Because nothing about that pair is interesting. But I'm sick of hearing him blame Quinn for Steffy losing interest the minute they discovered Waffles was alive.

Why the hell are Nicole and Zende still here for? GO AWAY

• Love 14

Anna, I gave you a like but that didn't seem like enough to tell you how much I do agree with your post. This show is just such total crap. Please send Lame and Steffy Plastic Face somewhere far, far away. We do not care about them. At all. Ever. Her face is actually painful to look at for me.

• Love 4

Taylor probably figured she'd catch Steffy's next wedding.

Women are always going to blame the other woman before they blame their man because they have an emotional connection to the man.  Not so much with the other woman.  So Brooke IS going to blame Quinn more than Ridge, even though she saw Ridge pull Quinn into a kiss on the lips.

Steffy must be bored with Liam already to take time out of her reception, go find Sally on the docks, bark at her, then push her into the water.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, tessaray said:

I will always appreciate the brief but watchable Tasha. There's no way I could watch Thomas now without it. 

Agreed. 

And it's been high time Thomas's character was made more integral to the show. Right now, I sense TPTB are trying to set up Steffy and Thomas as a modern day Victoria and Nick Newman. I'm down for that.

46 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Taylor probably figured she'd catch Steffy's next wedding

?

46 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Women are always going to blame the other woman before they blame their man because they have an emotional connection to the man.  Not so much with the other woman.  So Brooke IS going to blame Quinn more than Ridge, even though she saw Ridge pull Quinn into a kiss on the lips.

Maybe, but on this show it seems to happen ALL the time, with no variation and very rarely is the man chewed out afterwards. 

And coming from someone whose history of being the whipping girl for every other female, it's just...yeaaaaaaaah.

That said, I saw the preview for today's episode and I swear KKL was channeling Stephanie with her line about Quinn being finished. I dunno if it was intentional but given it's the 30th anniversary celebration and all, I thought it was nice.

• Love 6