Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Rick, Rick, Rick...don't you know it's better the devil you know than the one you don't?

And the sad thing is, he should know by now how $Bill operates.

• Love 4

Yesterday's scene with CaRidge was kind of sweet.  It was refreshing to hear real dialog, when they were talking about her day and physical therapy.  It doesn't have to be a lot, but most scenes would be much better if they were laced with a little normal small talk.

• Love 7

Yesterday's scene with CaRidge was kind of sweet.  It was refreshing to hear real dialog, when they were talking about her day and physical therapy.  It doesn't have to be a lot, but most scenes would be much better if they were laced with a little normal small talk.

But that's what I like about this soap more than the 3 others (so many things I prefer about B&B frankly) but you get some really nice moments with characters connecting (especially in the extras) I adore the stuff they give John McCook especially in the extra scene (online) about policing other people's love. He's such an incredible actor as is KKL and the dialogue was just spot on that day.

• Love 4
(edited)

I never think to go online for extras.  I consider myself lucky if I can squeeze in the show the same or next day. 

It's funny because it's like we really ARE watching a different show. I don't know why but some of the extras are soooo integral and explain so many absences and plotholes that I really don't understand why they are not part of the show. Let me find a couple for you and show you what I mean.

K, I just found this one and hadn't seen it before today   I just like the supportive way Eric is behaving, trying to watch it from a transgender lens and it must feel good to hear dialogue that vindicates your experience so I'm grateful for that. https://youtu.be/hfIrz1OgxqY

I adore adore adore this one I like the line about policing most but I also love the fact that Bridget is brought up because I cannot for the life of me understand why soaps continually ignore the familial aspect of things in general disasters. As if the siblings wouldn't be notified or told if disaster were to strike. I also just really enjoy John McCook so much, I find so much nobility in his work. https://youtu.be/KhTrw5FiykA

Here's a great clip because not only does it highlight the Aunt, Nephew connection but it more importantly discusses Caroline's absence and suggests a possible mending of fences for Caroline and Rick which makes her visit to him not come out of nowhere like it did for a lot of viewers who had no access to this clip. https://youtu.be/YCqq37NSBPw

I think this is an extra too, it's important because I think it's foreshadowing as I'm pretty sure that Maya and Nicole's father will be entering the picture at some point. It also gives insight into the character which made more sense before the turned her into a "golddigger" but *sigh whatever. https://youtu.be/mdKQjZDY8vY

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Thanks for sharing the clips. It seems to me they could make room for these scenes instead of all those - look how amazing! - Los Angeles scenery shots.

Ha! RIght?

The scene with Linsey/Caroline today, yiii. When she asked "What did I do to deserve this?" I could have listed a million freaking things for Caroline but for Linsey I got nothing. Which just highlights how shitty things keep happening to nice people while assholes get away scott free. I read a book somewhere that said that we reincarnate into the world with different levels of difficulty to learn about life and ourselves. That we assign ourselves tasks before before birth that vary in difficulty depending on how many times we've been here. If that's the case then LG must have been to the planet a ton of times and this has got to one of her last visits because cancer and THEN this, it's like lightening striking twice. It's virtually unbelievable.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 10

These are excellent scenes... it's a shame that they're left on the cutting room floor instead of Waffles Triangle scene #1, 326.

The Rick/Katie scene is the stuff that's left out when they're trying to make a character a one-dimensional tyrant.

• Love 4

These are excellent scenes... it's a shame that they're left on the cutting room floor instead of Waffles Triangle scene #1, 326.

The Rick/Katie scene is the stuff that's left out when they're trying to make a character a one-dimensional tyrant.

Right? That's what I was thinking, it adds much needed nuance which JY is more than capable of playing.

• Love 1
(edited)

Yay for Thorne returning - will floating head Darla be joining him?

Ivy did look gorgeous - as usual - I don't think there's a color out there that she couldn't rock but the red dress and the pink one absolutely suited her to perfection. I like her with bangs or without, but I think I prefer her with her hair off her face. It just shows the stark contrast between her fresh-faced, natural beauty and that collagen-injected, bronzed, hairball calling herself Steffy.

Caroline looked gorgeous - I like her with the lighter hair - but I have to say, please tone down the Sharpie-esque eyebrows.

Rick, Rick, Rick...don't you know it's better the devil you know than the one you don't?

Ridge is going to seem like the boy next door once $Bill is fully unleashed. Be careful what you wish for, Rick, you're about to get it.

The other women on the show cannot hold a candle to Caroline, Ivy, or Quinn. Sorry Steffy and Brooke but you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Please don't bash me, it's not that I think they are pigs, it's just an analogy. The same as it's better to live with the devil you know than the devil you don't know. That is why governments don't oust certain dictators because the one replacing them could be a lot worse. I hate to use this analogy but there are times, such in the case of a certain dictator, in Europe, during the 30's and 40's, to remain nameless, that the subordinates had to get rid of him and not worry about a replacement. Thank god this didn't happen. Comparing Rick to this dictator is way over the top but IMO there is no choice in the matter and I don't see any proposed replacement shooting up the office or belittling employees for sport. In this case, it has to happen. Bill is the only wild card, as CEO, but as he says he's a media mogul and not a dress maker.

Did you see the look on Bill's face when Rick told him Maya is still in the picture. I think that right there it was the deal breaker for Bill. I also don't think that Bill would dis Liam twice with first printing the story and than siding with Eric. The one thing I love about Bill is his ability to read people's faces. He will say things and than look them straight in the eye for their reactions. For Bill's 12 1/2 %, he's getting 100% of the pleasure of watching Eric, Rick, and Ridge squirm with a devilish look in his eye.

Where the "F" was Brooke. Isn't she a VP? Why wasn't she there, all squinty eyed, forbidding Ridge, Liam, and Steffy from taking over? Once again Brooke has failed her son.

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7
(edited)

The other women on the show cannot hold a candle to Caroline, Ivy, or Quinn. Sorry Steffy and Brooke but you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Please don't bash me, it's not that I think they are pigs, it's just an analogy.

It's all opinion anyway but yeah that's not a very nice analogy. I don't think Bill cares if Rick is with Maya (why should he?) he's not written as being a bigot so much as being a mercenary. He should definitely care that Ridge is sleeping with Caroline because he was also sleeping with his sister Caroline and is twice this Caroline's age. He's the guy who left his last marriage with a text message and didn't even come back for his mother's funeral. I think Bill would be naive to not have grave concerns about the CarRidge relationship.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Yes, those clips do make it a different show.  I wonder why they seem to put the best bits as extras when the show itself is so tired sometimes.  Eric comes off much better, Rick too. Brooke ~~ well, you can't have everything, I guess.  :-)  

Maybe my life will settle down someday.  I do keep this site in a tab for mini breaks - that helps. 

• Love 2

All of this. Why can't TIIC even try to give anyone even a tiny drop of balance?

• Love 5
(edited)

Yes, those clips do make it a different show.  I wonder why they seem to put the best bits as extras when the show itself is so tired sometimes.  Eric comes off much better, Rick too. Brooke ~~ well, you can't have everything, I guess.  :-)  

Maybe my life will settle down someday.  I do keep this site in a tab for mini breaks - that helps. 

Hahaha at the bolded. Well me I'm a little addict because I live in Canada and don't have a tv so I only watch B&B by CTV or clips on youtube and CTV doesn't upload until the next day. So if I catch any more of these extra clips I'll try and post them on here for ya. I'm not sure why they seem to leave out the best bits. I was rationalizing that they want to show to be a certain way (one-tone at times) but for those who they know will complain about it they stick these scenes in for normalcy. I appreciate them anyway, just wish they were on the show.

All of this. Why can't TIIC even try to give anyone even a tiny drop of balance?

Right?  It's okay for Rick and Caroline to acknowledge the love they had just as it's okay for Rick and Ridge to have a begrudging respect for one another. The boldest choice (no pun intended) is always to have a little bit of love in every scene. 

Here's the pivotal scene of Bill auditioning for stand-up comedian (and doing quite well frankly). Is it wrong that I want him to spend the next two episodes torturing them by swinging back and forth like a porch swing? If it's wrong I don't want to be right.

https://youtu.be/J_5bOjm1Axs

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 9

If Bill sides with Rick and Eric then Liam should be extra pissed. I could see how he might interpret that as meaning Bill's hate for Ridge is greater than his love for his son. This deal wouldn't even be a possibility if Liam hadn't dreamed it up. I still think they should name a female CEO but I guess maybe the pickings are too slim within the two family circles.

• Love 6

If Bill sides with Rick and Eric then Liam should be extra pissed. I could see how he might interpret that as meaning Bill's hate for Ridge is greater than his love for his son. This deal wouldn't even be a possibility if Liam hadn't dreamed it up. I still think they should name a female CEO but I guess maybe the pickings are too slim within the two family circles.

It would also say his hate for Ridge is more than his caring that Rick was shooting off a gun at his niece. Doesn't make writing sense, especially since Ridge was the one at Bill's wedding and they all manly shook hands. LOL Ridge he hates, but he didn't think of him as a mortal danger to his family like he thought of Rick.

• Love 4

I seriously doubt he will side with Eric and Rick. Like someone else said, he won't want to hurt Liam after blindsiding him with the Myra headlines. Also, Caroline is his niece and Rick treated her very badly, including shooting a gun in her direction.

• Love 2
(edited)

It would also say his hate for Ridge is more than his caring that Rick was shooting off a gun at his niece. Doesn't make writing sense, especially since Ridge was the one at Bill's wedding and they all manly shook hands. LOL Ridge he hates, but he didn't think of him as a mortal danger to his family like he thought of Rick.

Technically he can't think of anyone as a mortal danger to his niece more than himself. Didn't he shove her off a balcony one time? Let's be honest, $Bill doesn't legit care about ANYBODY more than himself. It violates his "moral code".

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

The amount of fun Bill was having today should be illegal, you guys.

Eric and Rick should refrain from smugging it up until they know what Bill's decision is.

Ivy should give Steffy the minimum amount of attention her job requires. Steffy will feed on any sliver of insecurity like an energy vampire. No wonder Hope was such easy pickings.

• Love 12
(edited)

The amount of fun Bill was having today should be illegal, you guys.

Eric and Rick should refrain from smugging it up until they know what Bill's decision is.

Ivy should give Steffy the minimum amount of attention her job requires. Steffy will feed on any sliver of insecurity like an energy vampire. No wonder Hope was such easy pickings.

I agree. Same with Ridge. Bill will pick the thing that is most beneficial to him and painful to Rick AND Ridge. It was a hoot to watch though hey? I feel like Ivy had an entire argument with herself today and I see she's only going to make matters worse with this 

force Wyatt on Steffy

nonsense. That's only going to send Waffle straight into Steffy's arms where he otherwise may have ignored her. Silly Ivy, you're the Amelia Bedelia of planning.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1
(edited)

That was some pretty raw emotion when Caroline was talking about her accident, but i loved how they followed it with her goosing Ridge with her cane!

I could only handle the Linsey stuff then I had to tune out but yeah, I feel like they might have given LG the opportunity to speak out on her feelings because frankly if I were in her position I'd be asking the same damn thing. Hell I'd be screaming it from the rooftops while shaking my fist and guzzling wine, so, okay I do that anyways. Shut up.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

Hahaha at the bolded. Well me I'm a little addict because I live in Canada and don't have a tv so I only watch B&B by CTV or clips on youtube and CTV doesn't upload until the next day. So if I catch any more of these extra clips I'll try and post them on here for ya. I'm not sure why they seem to leave out the best bits. I was rationalizing that they want to show to be a certain way (one-tone at times) but for those who they know will complain about it they stick these scenes in for normalcy. I appreciate them anyway, just wish they were on the show.

I thought Canadians were ahead of us for CBS soaps? 

(edited)

I thought Canadians were ahead of us for CBS soaps? 

I think we are for B&B but only if you subscribe with cable TV. If I have it right (it's been a while) B&B shows at 1:30 and 3pm. One of them is a day ahead and the other is yesterday's show. I think it makes a difference what time zone you're in as well because some people in Newfoundland get some soaps a day early (or at least they used to.)

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

Gotta say I love $Bill today and I do not even know why he is called $Bill but I think he referred to himself that way too---I only know him as Brad aka "Bradsicle" from Y&R and while I have seen him be obnoxious here his scenes with AwfulRick were golden---I get he has some past uglee with Ridge I never saw and some of it I am aware of but still---gotta say if he undercuts Waffle (LOVE that name) again I will just not get it---no matter what he seems to be in the catbird seat and what if anything can Thorne do? Still not interested in Maya or her sis and do not miss Brooke---

• Love 7
(edited)

RuntheTable quote

So, Rick is willing to sell his soul to the devil in order to best Ridge. What does that say? Maybe that his great love for Maya isn't so great after all? I just don't see Maya being on board with Rick and Bill getting into bed together.

So, Ridge is willing to sell his soul to the devil in order to oust Rick and disenfranchise Eric. What does that say? Maybe that his great love for Eric isn't so great after all. I just don't see the rest of the Forrester's being on board with Ridge and $Bill getting in bed together.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 4

Maya could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't miss her one little bit.  She's so boring.  I can't believe (well, yes, I can) that this was the best transgender story they could come up with. 

Is the fact that Rick and Maya schemed to trick Eric into giving Rick irrevocable control for a year no longer mentioned?  That should have been number two on Steffy's list of Rick's transgressions, but she didn't even mention it.  If Eric is pissed that Ridge and his plastic granddaughter went behind his back, why isn't/wasn't he angry at Rick and Maya's subterfuge?   He's such a fool.  He shouldn't want either Rick or Ridge as CEO.

Also, having everything smooshed really far over to the left because of the ad placement change is not very pleasing to the eye.  Is there any way for each user to adjust things back to the right a bit?

• Love 10

RuntheTable quote

I don't see Bill toeing the line with this Rick/Eric deal. Bill may hate Ridge more than life itself, but Bill is always looking out for Bill, and what is best for him. Could this end up with both teams having 50%? And if Bill pulls the rug out from under Liam after giving him the reigns to steer this thing? I am beginning to wonder if the fallout might not end up effecting the Spencer clan more than the Forrester's and Logan's.

$Bill could screw them all and own the day.

$Bill can say he's in league with Ridge and Steffy, the stock is signed over (with no requirements) and he controls the majority. With majority stock control $Bill brushes Ridge and Steffy demands aside, and takes up with Rick and Eric as his corporate puppets while he polishes his scepter as FC president.

Liam is roadkill; he controls nothing that is in his father's domain, owns nothing that doesn't have his father's name on it, and does nothing but his father's bidding.

Do the right thing and say goodbye to Ivy, Liam. You don't have the resolve or the wherewithal to hang on to her. You're a mug, and she deserves a man with a spine.

• Love 7
(edited)

So, Ridge is willing to sell his soul to the devil n order to oust Rick and disenfranchise Eric. What does that say? Maybe that his great love for Eric isn't so great after all. I just don't see the rest of the Forrester's being on board with Ridge and $Bill getting in bed together.

Amen. $Bill shoved Rick out of a helicopter, he begat this entire mess with THAT before Mr. Want-Your-Wife even had a glimpse at Caroline. If anyone is faulting Rick then Ridge is equally ridiculous. What's even more ludicrous is that (unlike Rick) Ridge actually operated under the ridiculous assumption that Bill would keep his hands to himself with the shares and just sign over his proxy to Liam out of the goodness of his heart. This is the guy who shoved a pregnant woman off a cliff, tried to talk the mother of his child off a ledge, shoved his niece off a balcony and more recently pushed Ridge out of a plane at a distance that well could have killed him (not complaining) not to mention various attempts to secure a girl for his son simply because he couldn't have her for himself. He is made of ick and amoral, Ridge went in blind and stupid like he always goes into business. I don't think this will turn in Rick's favour but at least he appealed to the side of Bill that we all know is most prevalent.

Is the fact that Rick and Maya schemed to trick Eric into giving Rick irrevocable control for a year no longer mentioned?

The primary reason Rick did that was to have the power to choose his own relationship. If Eric hadn't demanded he go back to Caroline OR ELSE, then there would have been no need for it in the first place. Was it underhanded? actually I don't really even think it was that because Eric knew just what he was signing. I kept thinking that he would trick him into thinking it was something else but it was a pretty basic plan."Hey Dad, can I have irrevocable control for a year? Sign this." Well, okay." lolz forever not exactly Ferris Bueller over here. I do give Rick an A for effort though. I can't help but think that this takeover plan will be Forrester's Bay of Pigs.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

I <3 $Bill!

I don't see Thorne being the CEO, though. Didn't Eric offer it to him first and he turned it down? Also, Thorne has a pretty miserable track record of running companies.

STILL, it will be so nice to see some familiar faces back on the canvas. Hell, I'd even go for Throoke 2.0.

Man, I'll bet those scenes were rough for LG to relive. She did an amazing job!

Yeah, Ivy needs to check the insecurity at the door. Steffy will look for any crack to stick a fang into. JMW's face looks like a plastic mask.

• Love 4
(edited)

I <3 $Bill!

I don't see Thorne being the CEO, though. Didn't Eric offer it to him first and he turned it down? Also, Thorne has a pretty miserable track record of running companies.

STILL, it will be so nice to see some familiar faces back on the canvas. Hell, I'd even go for Throoke 2.0.

Man, I'll bet those scenes were rough for LG to relive. She did an amazing job!

Yeah, Ivy needs to check the insecurity at the door. Steffy will look for any crack to stick a fang into.

Don't do it to me! Dangling carrots make me hungry. Yes Ivy needs to calm down, she's too thirsty to get into it with Steffy and it's going to cost her. She needs to understand that the last time Steffy was in town Liam was as adamant as a Waffle could ever be, of course maybe if she knew Liam better then she would understand that. If I were her I'd calm down or cut bait like suggested upthread because if she could barely handle Hope and she's losing her shit running around like Olive Oyl on spinach at the mere thought of Steffy, she's going to have a very bumpy summer with her archrival as President (or possible CEO) of Forrester.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 4

Let's be honest, $Bill doesn't legit care about ANYBODY more than himself. It violates his "moral code".

Exactly. I can easily see a scenario where Bill decides to fuck over Ridge N. Titled and Rick N. Sane at the same time just because he can. And I think I'd prefer that over either of those two becoming CEO.

Hopefully,Thorne's return plays into mediating between the Idiocy Twins or God forbid, having him become the CEO and move out the basement for good. In the early days of the show, he was the one being groomed to run the operations while Ridge was striving for Head Designer and Eric was clear about wanting both his sons in the business when Bill Sr tried baiting Thorne into working for him and used Caroline I to do it.

(IIt didn't work, for those not familiar with that plot, and that's the biggest difference between the young adults 30 years ago on the show and the ones today: Ridge, Brooke, ect. pushed for what they wanted and weren't so easily manipulated.

Hell Caroline I was raped months after leaving home and even then she didn't run back to Daddy the way Hope did the day after she had consensual "I'm just fucking you to get you from Steffy" sex. But I digress.)

• Love 9
Yeah, Ivy needs to check the insecurity at the door. Steffy will look for any crack to stick a fang into.

Or it might be Liam who's most annoyed by it. He might get tired of having to reassure her or walk in on her in the middle of a catfight with Steffy. That was some Jerry Springer show stuff she had going on today. If she doesn't think she can trust Liam not to get caught up with Steffy again why bother? If it's gonna happen she won't be able to stop it unless she never lets Liam out of her sight.

• Love 3
(edited)

Exactly. I can easily see a scenario where Bill decides to fuck over Ridge N. Titled and Rick N. Sane at the same time just because he can. And I think I'd prefer that over either of those two becoming CEO.

I'd definitely prefer it. I don't like who they made Rick become after the CarRidge reveal and if this will bring him back to a normal version of himself I'm all for it but NOT at the expense of making Ridge happy. They both need to suffer, and badly. If Ivy cries then so much the sweeter for me.

Thorne should have an axe to grind with Rick for his treatment of his bimbo daughter but by the same token he should have an axe to grind with Ridge over basically....everything. Does Aly remind anyone else of Harley Quinn? Would have been good casting for the Suicide Squad movie.

That was some Jerry Springer show stuff she had going on today.

Right? What WAS that? I swear to god she was arguing with her shadow self and Steffy could have just left the room.

Hopefully,Thorne's return plays into mediating between the Idiocy Twins or God forbid, having him become the CEO and move out the basement for good.

Oh please god let it be so.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 4

Don't do it to me! Dangling carrots make me hungry. Yes Ivy needs to calm down, she's too thirsty to get into it with Steffy and it's going to cost her. She needs to understand that the last time Steffy was in town Liam was as adamant as a Waffle could ever be, of course maybe if she knew Liam better then she would understand that. If I were her I'd calm down or cut bait like suggested upthread because if she could barely handle Hope and she's losing her shit running around like Olive Oyl on spinach at the mere thought of Steffy, she's going to have a very bumpy summer with her archrival as President (or possible CEO) of Forrester.

Steffy wants Liam in the worst way and is playing cute/FUN!!!/coy/nostalgic/in his personal space/intimate at every opportunity. Her tactics are no different that what she used on Liam when Hopeless what moping around. She's just not pitching the hard sell --Be my fuck buddy for a hostile takeover of FC -- but keeping it light and disarming so Liam will fall into her lap and not think twice that he's a faithless twerp that has never kept his word to any woman he professes to love. 

Liam never answered Ivy's question -- Are you still in love with Steffy? -- because he can't without equivocation.

Blah, blah, history, blah, DEAD BABY!, blah, working together, blah, time has passed and things are different, blah, blah, connection, blah. A million reasons Liam has about continuing his relationship with Steffy, except that he's done with her. Given the right circumstances, Liam would be fucking Steffy with no thought for anyone else.

That's the way his waffle brain works.

giphy.gif

WAFFLE!

• Love 6
(edited)

First of all, you're making me hungry. Secondly it seems Ivy is only going to expedite things with her 

stupid as hell date Wyatt plan not only will she be exacerbating things between brothers (when they were finally getting along) and re-instigating their rivalry over a women but she will likely only endear Steffy to Liam even more and make the toaster pop up before the waffle is even finished baking.

Finally, I will never tire of that gif, ever ever ever!

Also, KM posted that the Avant Sisters scenes today were directed by none other than Heather Tom. Yay!

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 4

I don't know Ivy very well but I saw enough of the Waffle-Steffy-Hope triangle of hell to know I do not want to see any variation of that again and I want Liam to not be that stupid again---do not care much for Steffy  or any of her faces and hope to never see Hope again so I guess that makes me in Ivy's corner by default unless it looks like she can do better than Waffle----UGH this show needs better MEN but yeah---when will that happen? 

• Love 5

Then Ivy could get disgusted and sleep with Wyatt, followed by Steffy becoming indignant being that she is the most !!!FUN!!!/gorgeous/alluring female on the planet, so SHE sleeps with Wyatt (I mean how dare that Aussie get ahead of her highness). We will then have the quadrangle from hell...as well as 50% of viewers bowing out.

• Love 4

We will then have the quadrangle from hell...as well as 50% of viewers bowing out.

Oh, please, no.

Ah, those extra scenes. I have trouble viewing them, and anything, at the cbs site. I don't know if cbs just hates apple or if it's something particular to my set up. Anyway, I love when anyone posts them here. They play much better through this site than the cbs site for me. Go figure. And big thanks to everyone who posts them here.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think it is really hilarious that Rick is willing to sleep with Bill in order to "stick it to Ridge". I am anxiously awaiting the scene when Rick explains this turn of events to Maya. How can he explain offering Bill the Presidency, giving him power over Maya, after Bill went out of his way to make her story as ugly as possible? I can only speak for myself, but I would see it as Rick wanting to one up his brother, more than he loves me. Forcing me to work with the man who told my very private story in an exaggerated and the most embarrassing way possible? Then again, if Rick doesn't partner with Bill, he will lose his CEO job. So, on second thought, maybe Maya will be ok with it. 

I love Bill. He is such a class A jerk, and a devious devil, but I love him all the same. I think Bill is all aflutter inside right now. Out of nowhere, he has been offered the "Fuck a Forrester For Free" card, and it is totally up to him which one he bends over. I have to wonder though if Bill would be willing to smash Liam in such a fashion. Liam is already angry about the Maya story, now he finds out that Bill only sorta kinda gave him control of his FC's shares, and won't hesitate to take them back if a prettier deal comes along. How humiliating for Liam, to find out that dad is willing to pull the rug out from under him, right there in front of his ex-wife  and his current girlfriend. Bad enough in it's own right, but if Bill goes through with it, and collaborates with Rick and Eric after giving Liam the steering wheel early on? What does that say to Liam about what Bill thinks of his ability to drive? Wasn't Liam getting the job done? If not for him and Wyatt's doggedness, the Spencer's would not have known about Maya. And wasn't Bill all about protecting his womenfolk? I love how they have set this up. I think Bill is going to side with Ridge and Liam, but only if Bill gets to name the CEO. That way, he gets to screw Rick, Eric and Ridge all at the same time, plus he will save his relationship with Liam and protect Caroline from Rick. And I can see Bill trying to wedge the knife in deeper by naming Wyatt, Quinn or Caroline as acting CEO.

Would I sound girlish, and maybe ridiculous, if I said I want to be Linsey Godfrey? Outside of the fact that she is an amazingly strong and determined young woman, is the fact that she gets to have those endearing scenes with Thorsten Kaye. I love how they are allowing her public life to spill over to her make believe life. And Ridge's solicitousness is adorable. I am jealous, and I own it. 

I stand guilty as accused! For once I found myself agreeing with Steffy. I know she hasn't been there for all the Rick shock and awe, but she has a good grasp on the situation none the less. But Eric is still a bald faced liar; he hasn't called Rick on shit. Oh, wait, maybe he was referring to the day he was going to invoke the morality clause. The day Rick soiled his fresh diapie, and cried his angsty tears of Ridge derision, and reminded Daddad that Ridge is a meanie, and how he tied Brooke up and stole her away from Eric in the night. It was enough to convince Eric that both he and Rick have suffered too much at Ridge's hands, and he did not invoke the morality clause, instead deciding the two Eric Forrester's will stand in mutual support of each other now. And Eric will act like there never was a relationship with Ridge Marone, or Stephanie Douglas Forrester. I hope Bill crams his dick so far up Eric's ass that Eric is tasting Spencer for the rest of his life. 

I loved Ivy's eye roll; it was epic.

I like you Ivy, but you need to clap your trap shut already. When someone is secure in their relationship they should have no reason to be concerned about anyone else treading on their turf. Of course Steffy isn't just anyone, she is a predator of the first order, but again, Liam wasn't interested on her last visit when there was just as much on the line, so why should that have changed. And I am not someone who buys into the theory that "Oh, I trust you, it is her/him I don't trust". How does that work exactly? If her/him has the ability to lure you significant other to do things they shouldn't, then what does that say about any relationship they are in? Ivy could bring so much to the show if they would allow her. But for whatever reason, Liam always has to be involved in a three way. He is sort of like a modern day Brooke, who I could understand, but Liam? What is it about him that draws all these women to him? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15
I love Bill. He is such a class A jerk, and a devious devil, but I love him all the same.

Ditto, DD is bringing a very distinct energy to the show, he is stealing every scene he's in.  While others are phoning it in, DD is bringing it, every line, every scene.

I cannot stand this new ptv format with the ads on the side.

• Love 13
(edited)

Dear $Bill,

All is forgiven after your masterful scenes yesterday. I could watch that all day, every day.

Highfives and air kisses,

CountryGirl

Dear CaRidge,

Stop being so darn cute (especially with the claw). I don't want to have to like you. 

Hugs,

CountryGirl

Dear Ivy,

Stop engaging with the Bratz doll. It makes you come off as desperate and needy instead of the thirsty hairball in the corner. She isn't worth your time. Quite frankly, neither is Waffles.

Affectionately yours,

CountryGirl

Speaking of...

Dear Waffles,

Close your mouth dear. You're catching flies. So much for having control of Daddy's shares, eh?

Sincerely,

CountryGirl

Dear Rick,

You might be a miserable little tyrant right now (although I forgive you, too, since that was an overnight personality transplant). However, your face when you picked the lint off of Waffles shoulders? Made me want to make out with you a little bit although shave the beard first. It's not doing you any favors.

Smooches,

CountryGirl

Dear Nicole,

Nicole, Deb's clearance rack called. They want their clothes back. 

Cordially yours,

CountryGirl

Dear Forum Screen,

I don't like the new you. Please bring the old you back.

Signed,

CountryGirl

Dear Brooke,

You were SO MISSED at yesterday's showdown at the FC corral. 

Said no one ever.

P.S. You might want to invest in some eye cream for all that squinting you're doing. 

Yours truly,

CountryGirl

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 21

I like you Ivy, but you need to clap your trap shut already. When someone is secure in their relationship they should have no reason to be concerned about anyone else treading on their turf. Of course Steffy isn't just anyone, she is a predator of the first order, but again, Liam wasn't interested on her last visit when there was just as much on the line, so why should that have changed. And I am not someone who buys into the theory that "Oh, I trust you, it is her/him I don't trust". How does that work exactly? If her/him has the ability to lure you significant other to do things they shouldn't, then what does that say about any relationship they are in? Ivy could bring so much to the show if they would allow her. But for whatever reason, Liam always has to be involved in a three way. He is sort of like a modern day Brooke, who I could understand, but Liam? What is it about him that draws all these women to him?

See,that's the problem when characters are treated as plot devices instead of...well, characters. I doubt the new viewers tuning in know that Liam was a computer geek, hired by Steffy to put the embarrassing footage of Brooke and Oliver's boink on her computer. It's the only thing I know about the guy as a person and not the carnival prize Hope and Steffy treated him as. Oh, and he's now a vegetarian or vegan after Wyatt came on the scene so he can appear to be "sensitive" or whatever.

I agree that, like Hope should've done before having sex with him to lure him away from Steffy, Ivy should move on if she's insecure. She has every reason not to trust Liam around her, but that's a reflection on him more than Steffy imo.

Name Thorne CEO, Bill. Do it, do it, do it. The looks of befuddlement upon the faces of Ridge and Rick will amuse me for days. Maybe Eric will lock himself in the steam room in protest.

You know, when I saw Thorne was coming back, I wondered if this is exactly what Bill was gonna do.

I support this endeavor.

• Love 8