Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

And, Quinn, one time in the sack with a guy in the past 25 or so years is not an "affair." It's a nooner, bitch.

LOL

I totally agree. I am starting to roll my eyes every time that Brooke says something about finally having a man who is committed only to her and then the following closeup of Bill wearing a knowing expression.  It seems like the writers are setting it up as some great betrayal when it was really just a drunken one-night stand. 

• Love 3

I am starting to roll my eyes every time that Brooke says something about finally having a man who is committed only to her and then the following closeup of Bill wearing a knowing expression.  It seems like the writers are setting it up as some great betrayal when it was really just a drunken one-night stand. 

And were Bill and Brooke even TOGETHER when it happened??  I mean, seriously, what is the big frigging deal?  Bill never once acted like he wanted things to continue with Quinn.

• Love 2

I've been to Dubai and it's a fantastic city---nothing like Las Vegas. Yes, they do have upscale stores, but it's the same like they have in New York, LA, Miami or Las Vegas. And yes, there is a ski resort inside a mall, but it's really kind of interesting to see the technology involved in doing such a thing. I never paid a dime to step into a hotel there and that included the Burj Al Arab (the one they show at the beginning of the episode that looks like a sailboat) and the Jumeirah, the place where they're filming. But if for nothing else, window shopping there is SO much fun.

According to an article in SOD, B&B is planning a lot of location shoots this year. Their producer said they have huge audiences in Europe, so they want to take advantage of that. So look forward to seeing lots of goings on outside of LA.

Does anyone know, this aggravating nasty voice of Ridge, has TK always had that? I always want to cough and clear my throat when I hear him speak

(edited)

Judging from what they showed of Dubai yesterday, it looks kind of like Las Vegas with water.  I don't think I'll be putting it on my list of places to see.

I could give a care less about this location shoot because of the storyline. I liked the one location shoot when Brooke and Thomas were on a deserted island eating wild berries!!   Stupid as IT was, at least it didn't involve an obsessed hypocritical ex husband engaged to her sister and pretending to be in love with her. The only way this location shoot could be interesting is if Ridge disappears for good, the way they made Thomas dissappear.

Edited by godfreydaniels

I've about had it with the selfie too; I have said before it looks photoshopped, and what does it prove anyway? Most people know Quinn is an operator and a manipulator; she could have just taken advantage of a drunken, passed out Bill to pose the whole thing. It isn't as if they are doing anything in the picture; Bill is sleeping and Quinn is snapping away. Then again, if Bill confesses, what is he confessing to? A one night drunken sexcapade on the day Brooke was to marry Ridge? Brooke has certainly been in that position enough; knowing someone you love is marrying someone else, she should understand. In any event, there is nothing for Brooke to say about it; she had recommitted herself to Ridge and was in the process of marrying him. She had told Bill repeatedly that they were through. Bill is not the bad guy here; Quinn is, but I have little doubt that Bill is going to come out with the short end of the stick.

And does Quinn really think that causing trouble for B/B will send Bill running back to her with open arms? Something tells me the only thing Bill is going to be running to her with is a loaded gun, or a real sword, or a balled up fist. And the further reaching consequences could hurt Wyatt's future if Brooke, or even Hope, decides to retaliate. How does Quinn think this is going to engratiate her with the Forrester's? Eric may not like Bill, but I think he will like this even less, particularly if those spoilers about Ridge come to fruition. How does she think those at FC's will look at her now? At Wyatt? I see this as a real dumbass move on Quinn's part; not thought out at all, but the character always lands on her feet, so no doubt she will come out the victor here as well.

Ridge is delusional; I cannot remember anyone that has been with Brooke that he has "approved" of, and I was glad to hear Eric point this out to him today. Why does he care about Bill discussing being in Brooke's bed? Why should he care about anyone discussing it? He is a changed man now, happily involved with his new Saint. They are a unique couple who like to cocoon and read poetry. Outside of that, they like to badmouth Brooke and Bill. With all that going for them they should be deliriously happy, and far too busy to give B/B a single thought.

• Love 4

Brooke:  Dubai is wonderful.  And you are wonderful for bringing us here.  

Bill:  You ain't seen nothing yet.

Brooke:  The culture here is so amazing.

Bill:  It IS a great restaurant.

Brooke:  Dubai is wonderful.  Did I say that?

Bill:  Never too often.  

Brooke:  So, again.... 

• Love 1

Aww you guys! That Eric & Ridge father-son moment at the end there, well I just melted. I love JMC & TK together and I wish they had more scenes. Couldn't help but feel a little sad though as Eric left the office, and that look they gave each other, it was almost like that would be the last time they would ever see each other. Maybe it's just me living in fear that it'll be the last time JMC's ever on screen.

It's always interesting to me whenever Ridge & Eric talk about the Bridge relationship given that troubled history between the three of them; when he says things like "your relationships with other people are only temporary" my mind goes straight to all that drama they went through in the early 90s and how hurt Eric was when Brooke left him for Ridge. The other thing that caught my attention was when Eric said he was no fan of Bill's, which we know anyway, but I wonder what their interaction would be like? The last time they were in a room together was at Thanksgiving last year, and Stephanie's farewell party, and I think a Christmas before that when the Logan sisters burnt the turkey? But they didn't speak to one another; before that it was the takeover of FC by Spencer and Donna's involvement with the CatWalk when the interaction was appropriately terse. What about now? Alas; this may only be fanfiction material, and I ain't wading in that particular pool for love or money.

B&B is popular in the Middle East, which is why Forrester Creations should open a boutique there as part of Forrester International.  That's why I wanted Brooke to go there on a business trip as a fashion executive and adult human being as opposed to Bill  Spencer's latest acquisition.

Collinwood, that is a great idea. You could even kill two birds with one stone by having a corporate Forrester Creations plot and a surprise Brill wedding plot at the same time - Brooke & Ridge fly over as co-VPs to open the new boutique, Bill hot on their heels, etc... And good point re: Brooke being Bill's "latest acquisition" - the way that man likes to mark his territory by drowning his women in jewellery! Reminds me of something Heather Tom said about Bill buying Katie so much stuff she wouldn't be able to move underneath it all.

Re: those spoilers, RuntheTable:

So it looks like Ridge is going to go missing, Bill finds him and hides him?

In a sex dungeon? Please let it be a sex dungeon. With Quinn as the gatekeeper.

There is a wedding in Monaco in June? Who is that?

My money's on

either Brooke & Ridge or Hope & Liam/Hope & Wyatt - from the main cast only Kim Matula, Scott Clifton, Darin Brooks, KKL, Thorsten Kaye, and Ashleigh Brewer (Ivy) are going to the television film festival thing. And if this Dubai wedding is a bust, it'll be a sure bet that the wedding is a Bridge wedding. Again.

Does anyone know, this aggravating nasty voice of Ridge, has TK always had that? I always want to cough and clear my throat when I hear him speak

It wasn't so bad in Shark Attack 2 but it was there, and that was 2001 (?).

• Love 1

Couldn't help but feel a little sad though as Eric left the office, and that look they gave each other, it was almost like that would be the last time they would ever see each other. Maybe it's just me living in fear that it'll be the last time JMC's ever on screen.

Not to worry St3phForrester, it looks like Eric is going to be getting a lot of screen time coming up. I look forward to it; his presense gives everything the ring of truth and authenticity. The show is sorely missing a guiding Patriarch/Matriarch, and Eric is really all there is. I don't see anyone on the show ready to fill those shoes.

In a sex dungeon? Please let it be a sex dungeon. With Quinn as the gatekeeper

; Oh my, how interesting! Which leads me to.......

Could those impending nuptuals be Quinn and Ridge? HA! The collective explosion of Forrester, Spencer, Logan and Fuller heads would rock California harder than any earthquake ever has.

It wasn't so bad in Shark Attack 2 but it was there, and that was 2001 (?).

I saw this movie; I have a penchant for bad films, the worse they are, the more I like them. Don't misunderstand; I don't watch for the veracity of the film, I watch to laugh my ass off. It could be bad writing, bad acting, bad voiceovers, bad camera work, it really doesn't matter, I see them as comedy gold. This movie was bad for sure, but I honestly didn't realize TK was in it. I will keep my eye's out for it to view again. I am already popping my corn, and getting a nice large beverage prepared.

I do not want Brooke and Ridge back together. I like her with Bill...well, I like KKL and DD together.

Sing it LittleIggy! The Bridge ship sailed many years ago; I lost interest in the couple after Taylor's second return from the dead, and Ridge once again dumped Brooke for his real family. Not only do KKL/DD make a striking couple, I find them dynamic and interesting. Additionally, without Stephanie there to goad and bully Brooke, and run her interference, where will the fun be in a Bridge reunion?

Gee, wonder if Ridge told Katie, the woman he so madly loves, that he is running half way around the world to keep her sister from getting married. I gagged when he said that Brooke was a Forrester not a Spencer as if she was his property.

Hey y'all!

Can anyone tell me when Sean Kanan will start appearing? I've been outta da loop. Thanks!

Never I hope. I can't stand his beady little eyes!

• Love 1

Gee, wonder if Ridge told Katie, the woman he so madly loves, that he is running half way around the world to keep her sister from getting married. I gagged when he said that Brooke was a Forrester not a Spencer as if she was his property.

Never I hope. I can't stand his beady little eyes!

Well he is coming back. I just can't recall his first air date.

$ Bill is kind of a control freak.  His bride-to-be is an executive at a freaking fashion house, and he picked out her wedding dress?

It was fun seeing Quinn remember the young Bill Spencer, back in the day when he worked at Jabot!

• Love 2

Hey y'all!

Hi back, and welcome!

Can anyone tell me when Sean Kanan will start appearing? I've been outta da loop. Thanks!

I believe SK is due back in mid June and

He is supposed to hook up with Quinn to stir up trouble. Those two will be quite the pair!

You caught that too huh? I imagine he will call, or better yet, text her from the plane. A call would be bad enough, but a text would burn my ass. At least on the phone I can blast you! Who knows though, Ridge could be so beside himself about this Quinn/Bill "affair" that he has forgotten all about Katie. Ridge is such a dufus, believing Quinn would accidentally send that photo. Who does that? Who has something like that at the ready? Didn't he see that as highly coincidental? And of course Quinn allowed Ridge to make it a much bigger deal than it really was; as if she and Bill had been carrying on up until the day B/B left on their trip. I hope the backlash for this is swift and sharp. I would like to see Wyatt turn his back on his mother in all but a professional level. Brooke is Hope's mother, and a Co-Vice President of the company they now work for; how does Quinn think this is going to help his cause with either of these women? Hope watched Stephanie, the other mother from hell, work her magic on Brooke her whole life. I don't think she wants that as part of her future. This could move Wyatt several rungs back on the wedding ladder with Hope, and if Brooke is pushing her back to Liam?

Yound DD! How friggin adorable was he? Those were most certainly Brad Carlton pictures. Oh, those were the days on Y&R.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hi back, and welcome!

I believe SK is due back in mid June and

He is supposed to hook up with Quinn to stir up trouble. Those two will be quite the pair!

Thanks @RunThe Table!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
(edited)

The wedding planner's name is Altaïr. Someone at CBS has been playing Assassin's Creed! And I'll admit to being suckered into the Kelly & Don Do Dubai show, even in the low-quality video I've seen of these episodes the place looks amazing. But did Eric say it takes a day and a half to travel from LA? Surely not - from Upside Down Land it's only a twelve-hour commercial flight. Wouldn't flying over the US, the Atlantic, and most of Europe be going the long way?

Ridge is such a dufus

Seriously, and his being stressed out over the situation with Brooke & Bill together played straight into Quinn's hand. I thought that scene between Rena Sofer & TK was well played, particularly from RS, you could see the cogs turning in Quinn's mind every time Ridge opened his mouth. And it's started off a chain of Chinese Whispers - Quinn manipulating not only Ridge into "dragging Brooke" away from Bill, but also manipulating what actually happened as discussed upthread (turning a ONS into an "affair"), and then Ridge relating that piece of information to Eric who will a) believe anything anyone tells him and b) has a vested interest in Brooke's well-being as a card-carrying member of the Bridge Club. This might be stating the obvious but I can't wait for tomorrow's show when Eric confronts Quinn over this. I did find it problematic that Ridge stated "Brooke is a Forrester / she belongs with Us" and Eric implicitly agreed with it; the socio-political environment regarding women's rights at the moment is highlighting all these comments about free agency (or lack thereof), especially when it comes to Brooke.

Young DD! How friggin adorable was he? Those were most certainly Brad Carlton pictures. Oh, those were the days on Y&R.

I thought that was so funny!   I was looking and then thinking, wait a minute, that's from Y&R!  I guess Sony let them use it.

They did the same with Heather Tom's Victoria footage from Y&R not all that long ago when she was reminiscing of her ugly duckling days. Come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone in the opening credits anymore that they can use a whole lot of original archival footage with, the exceptions of course being KKL & JMC (and they did that last year with the Palm Springs tent recreation) - everyone else has a new face.

I have a penchant for bad films

Speaking of bad films, have you seen Don Diamont in The Incredible Adventures of Marco Polo and His Journeys to the Ends of the Earth? I only watched the first half hour before giving up on it. I think it's meant to be a children's movie (or at least I hope so for it's sake). Beverly Hills Cowgirl Blues is another stinker not even James Brolin could save - JMC is in that playing a plastic surgeon. There's a goldmine of terrible movies in the filmographies of our favourite soap stars if you're willing to dig deep enough.

Oh! I forgot to post some spoilers for 6/9: 

Eric has a change of heart (about what?????) / Maya keeps a watchful eye on Oliver and Aly's budding relationship / Wyatt makes one last effort to keep what's most important to him / All fingers point toward Quinn as the cause of recent unfortunate events / Hope finally decides which Spencer brother she wants to be with (until November sweeps)

Edited by St3phForrester

$ Bill is kind of a control freak.  His bride-to-be is an executive at a freaking fashion house, and he picked out her wedding dress?

Another reason for me to hate Bill.  And add on to the mystery wedding dress is the mystery wedding location.  Brooke has no input on this wedding whatsoever.  Bill buying more jewelry bothered me too.  Why can't Brooke buy something extravagent for Bill?  They are in the Middle East.  How about buying an Arabian horse for her stallion?   Brooke lives in a mansion and is a top executive of the world famous Forrester Creations, she can afford to play this game too.   Or does objectifying people only work on women?

• Love 2

I gagged when he said that Brooke was a Forrester not a Spencer as if she was his property.

To me, it looked like Eric did too.

Because it cannot be said enough, Ridge is truly King of the Tools.  For so many reasons, but seriously?  The pilot tells you that you'll be taking off in 10 minutes, and you're like 'Make it five!"  Damn the safety checks, every second counts!  Yeah, sure, it's worth going down in the Persian Gulf over five damn minutes.  I hate Ridge so I'm okay with that part, but the pilot's done nothing and he doesn't deserve to risk death because Tool is such an impatient spoiled brat.

Dubai does nothing for me, but damn did Brooke look beautiful in that color, and Bill looked good too.  I love how much fun they look like they are having together.  It makes me forgive Bill for being such an asshole control freak with the wedding.

And it was so nice seeing a young Brad Carl - err, Bill Spencer!

Oh, those were the days on Y&R.

No friggin' kidding.

• Love 2

Yeah, sure, it's worth going down in the Persian Gulf over five damn minutes.

I think that would be a great way to get rid of Ridge.  Didn't the Bachelor pilot crash with Brooke and Thomas in the Boinkberry Island story?  I guess they had a different pilot then, or he survived the crash.

(edited)

Gotta love NuRidge hanging up on Katie mid-sentence after his brief explanation of his plans to break up Brooke's wedding. That pretty much sums things up for them, no? lol Good lord i can't stand this guy. I do love Katie pointing out how ridiculous it is to fly over there as opposed to just calling or sending a message. He had no real retort to that. Figures.

I love the deep discussions Wyatt and Quinn have been having about her feelings and motivations. Even her rationale for not teaching him about right and wrong and his calling out all of the horrible things she's done since she's been on the show. I think she's batshit insane but I do get her and I feel like they are building to something with these conversations and thats kind of intriguing. I actually trust that the writers are leading this somewhere. Scary.

Edited by luvlee2003
  • Love 2

I do love Katie pointing out how ridiculous it is to fly over there as opposed to just calling or sending a message. He had no real retort to that. Figures.

He didn't say the same thing to her that he said when Eric asked that very question?  About how he had to make sure she was safe, and how she is a Forrester and not a Spencer?  Color me shocked.

(edited)

He didn't say the same thing to her that he said when Eric asked that very question?  About how he had to make sure she was safe, and how she is a Forrester and not a Spencer?  Color me shocked.

I don't believe he used that phrasing. Wonder why that is? lol

Edited by luvlee2003

The inter titles (is that what they're called?) of the map between Abu Dhabi and LA cracks me up every single time! It seems kind of cheap and weird. Also, did $Bill really have to explain what shawarma is? Surely they have that in LA! It can be found just about everywhere in several major Canadian cities.

Also, did $Bill really have to explain what shawarma is? Surely they have that in LA!

Everyone should know what it is after Tony Stark kept harping about it in The Avengers, the highest grossing film of 2012, the decade, the century, the world.

I truly don't get the Ridge storyline.  He dumped Brooke but has decided that he can still control her life?  What part of that makes sense?  Hopping on a plane to go halfway around the world to "bring Brooke home"?  Isn't that a little extreme?  How about CALLING her first?  "She's a Forrester."  Uhhh.... not since he dumped her again for the 50th time.

If Brooke had any resolve, she's going to tell him he wasted his time and send him packing.  Of course, she's going to do that teary squint and be all touched that he flew all this way and probably run off into the desert with him.

I also don't understand this... at the end of yesterday's show, she was just about to walk down the "aisle" on the beach.  He's in his jet making its landing approach.  Is he going to spy the wedding from the plane and demand the plane land on the beach?  Parachute out the door?  To rescue his Logan?  Pffffftttt. 

• Love 2

Flight time between LA and Dubai is about 16-17 hours.  So, when Eric mentioned the "day and a half", maybe he was referencing the travel time plus local time?  I have to say it was refreshingly realistic to see Ridge sleeping, in the dark, on a long flight.  We never, ever see a change in the time of day or someone behave normally on a flight.  Usually, it's just a couple holding each other all the way from LA to Paris!  

And Quinn skates again.  When is she going to get hers?

• Love 1

I truly don't get the Ridge storyline.  He dumped Brooke but has decided that he can still control her life? 

I don't get it either.  But sadly, it has been the Ridge storyline.  For many, many years now.

• Love 2

I truly don't get the Ridge storyline.  He dumped Brooke but has decided that he can still control her life?  What part of that makes sense?  Hopping on a plane to go halfway around the world to "bring Brooke home"?  Isn't that a little extreme?  How about CALLING her first?  "She's a Forrester."  Uhhh.... not since he dumped her again for the 50th time.

If Brooke had any resolve, she's going to tell him he wasted his time and send him packing.  Of course, she's going to do that teary squint and be all touched that he flew all this way and probably run off into the desert with him.

I also don't understand this... at the end of yesterday's show, she was just about to walk down the "aisle" on the beach.  He's in his jet making its landing approach.  Is he going to spy the wedding from the plane and demand the plane land on the beach?  Parachute out the door?  To rescue his Logan?  Pffffftttt. 

Oh, I get it perfectly.  It's Ridge's M.O. and always has been.  Remember how he just HAD to stop Brooke's wedding to Grant Chambers while leaving Taylor waiting for him to return?  Remember how he tried to cock block Pierce and Thorne?  Isn't this the same guy who was outraged about Nick and Bridget's drunken one-night stand and called Nick a scumbag?  After all, no matter how many vile, despicable, trifling things Ridge has done, he can puff out his chest and declare other men unworthy of "his" Logan.  And, mind you, he will do all this while staying firmly glued to his latest HIV (hoe impersonating a virgin).  At any given time, Ridge doesn't want Brooke himself, but he'll be damned if someone else has her.

And, Eric directing Ridge to "Bring her home," is even more ridiculous.  Isn't Brooke in her early 50's and grown?  It's not as if she's some unwitting dupe out on a date with an ax murderer.  If Brooke is making a mistake, it's her mistake to make.  Every once in a while, Brooke has had a moment of clarity where Ridge is concerned, and it would be nice if she had the opportunity to tell him to slink his stinking behind back to the States and read poetry to Katie.

• Love 4

Every once in a while, Brooke has had a moment of clarity where Ridge is concerned, and it would be nice if she had the opportunity to tell him to slink his stinking behind back to the States and read poetry to Katie.

Oh God, this!  And if Bill was there, and shirtless, and silent, it would be my favoritest.scene.eva.

Everyone should know what it is after Tony Stark kept harping about it in The Avengers, the highest grossing film of 2012, the decade, the century, the world.

I have no clue what shawarma is.

• Love 2

I guess what I should have said was I don't understand why $Bill had to explain to Brooke what shawarma is. I would have thought she'd come across it while living in LA. The moment felt very much like breaking the fourth wall.

Hello everyone, I just posted my last message on Twop and I'm finally ready to let go ;)

Come on $Bill, you plan this fancy wedding trip and the best you can do for the actual ceremony is a pergola with a rug in it?

• Love 2

I lived in Dubai for a while, and dealt with the government of the UAE, and those scenes definitely had the imprint of government approval on them!  I imagine the UAE gov't sponsored some or all of the travel/ shoot expenses, but also required certain things like the explanation of food, "Abu Dhabi is only 30 minutes down the highway!", and all the "We love the culture" things.  And definitely the "I'm a modest girl" response from the woman helping Brooke dress.  Those were not scenes randomly written by US writers.  But the UAE is a fascinating place, and absolutely worth visiting, if you ever have the chance.  

What's the deal with everyone hating Bill?  And why is he called Dollar Bill Bill (or whatever)?  I'm new, and trying to keep up, but I find Bill so much more an attractive person, physically and otherwise, than Ridge.  Yet everyone on the show is all "Bill is terrible!", and they don't seem to realize that Ridge is actually The Worst.  Ridge just seems like a terrible person, and I cannot figure out why Katie is so accepting of his quest to stop Brooke's wedding.  So confused.

Quinn seems like she could be an amusing villain, but the actress makes this weird smiley face at all the wrong times.  Like, when she should be pondering or twirling a mustache or gazing off with a nefarious look in her eyes, she instead is doing this goofy middle-school girl grin.  I don't get it.  I found myself liking Wyatt for the first time today, when he was pointing out that she is a total cuckoo.  

• Love 6

What's the deal with everyone hating Bill?  And why is he called Dollar Bill Bill (or whatever)?  I'm new, and trying to keep up, but I find Bill so much more an attractive person, physically and otherwise, than Ridge.  Yet everyone on the show is all "Bill is terrible!", and they don't seem to realize that Ridge is actually The Worst.  Ridge just seems like a terrible person, and I cannot figure out why Katie is so accepting of his quest to stop Brooke's wedding.  So confused.

Relax, Turtle: you're among your people.  :)  Ridge is indeed the worst, and has been since long before I started watching this show in 2004...but he's the show's favorite child, and a Forrester, so everyone loves him.  Dollar Bill Spencer ("because I make it rain," as he himself once said) was basically a jerk of varying degree from the jump to just about everybody else equally--if a witty one--let alone conspiring to take over Forrester Creations itself in 2009.

• Love 3

And Ridge isn't even a bio-Forrester. I just wish more people would say to him (or about him) "Dude, you're a Marone!!!"

Re: Brooke and schawarma: Scenes like that make me cringe. They do sell schawarma in LA, right? Brooke, of all people, should have tried it at least once (girl wasn't raised on champagne and caviar, and it's not she was all Joan Collins even after marrying Eric).

I thought Ridge was going to break a leg when he jumped out of the boat like Superman!! Ha Ha, what a HAM!! Also, I HATE Brookes wedding hair. Bill is very handsome when he smiles! Can't wait for the next episode for Ridge to stop the wedding.... said no one.

• Love 2

Oh how I chuckled and laughed and generally guffawed as Ridge flew, then taxi'd, then speed boated (and then drove on the sand ....that boat with tank treads on it was kind of cool) then ran and ran and ran.  Up the stairs, through the garden, past fountains and through courtyards..running, running, running full speed for a half hour.  Nothing in his hands, or any sort of indication that he is carrying anything to show Brooke to shock her into walking away from her rug side wedding. (I can't wait to see where the tablet appears from!) 

And I hated both Brooke's hair AND really harsh, thick makeup that accentuated wrinkles in her face that she probably doesn't even really have.  And her dress looked like a bathrobe.  If that's Bill's idea of wedding planning, its up there with the Red Wedding as a fail. Location was great though, even if the dialog was very Travel Loggish.  Is Bill Middle Eastern?  Why was THIS location so important for him? 

I want to believe from Katie's facial expressions that she's getting a clue. 

So if Quinn doesn't want a relationship and doesn't mind being the chick on the side...why would she care if Bill is married?  From what she's saying, it seems she doesn't have a problem hooking up with married or otherwise committed guys.  Or is she lying about that?  Hard to tell with this Cipher.

• Love 3

I was sure he was going to hop on that camel!  Especially after we saw the Brooke on a horse flashbacks.

I like $Bill, and I loathe Ridge.  Ridge makes me like Bill even more.  Crazy.

I am pretty sure Eric told Ridge it would take a day and a half to fly there, yet he somehow managed to get there in time.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh how I chuckled and laughed and generally guffawed as Ridge flew, then taxi'd, then speed boated (and then drove on the sand ....that boat with tank treads on it was kind of cool) then ran and ran and ran.  Up the stairs, through the garden, past fountains and through courtyards..running, running, running full speed for a half hour.  Nothing in his hands, or any sort of indication that he is carrying anything to show Brooke to shock her into walking away from her rug side wedding. (I can't wait to see where the tablet appears from!)

My stomach is sore from laughing, or maybe I pulled a muscle; in any event, that was hilarious and pure soap gold. Maybe Ridge should have taken it as a sign when his car and his helicopter weren't there. Ridge did prove resourceful though; I felt like I was watching a hybrid of James Bond and Macgyver. How did Ridge know where to go? When he left LA he had no idea where B/B were getting married, yet he knew exactly what beach to land his walking boat? The boat was great by the way, so commandoish.

Ridge had the "damning evidence" on his phone. I suppose he didn't want to be weighted down with tablets and luggage as he embarked on his quest to save Logan.

I don't know about anyone else, but after running up that beach, then up all those steps, then through the grounds of the resort; I would have been on the ground, yet Ridge looked fresh as a daisy. Then again, TK's Ridge always seems dirty, and in need of a shower and shave, so maybe it would have been more noticeable on RM.

I didn't like Brooke's hair or the heavy makeup, but as a whole the look worked for me. Brooke had that middle eastern flair, sorta like when she and Ridge donned their Tarzan and Jane outfits for the 2003 jungle wedding.

Does Ridge keep his old wedding pictures on his tablet as screen savers or slideshows? I was surprised when that photo of their 1994 beach wedding popped up.

I want to believe from Katie's facial expressions that she's getting a clue.

Further evidence would be the missing "Red Ribbon of Commitment". I noticed it was not on her finger as she and Ridge discussed his adventure. Hanging up on her mid-sentence might have also indicated that he wasn't that invested in the conversation, or given what the conversation was about; their future.

So if Quinn doesn't want a relationship and doesn't mind being the chick on the side...why would she care if Bill is married?  From what she's saying, it seems she doesn't have a problem hooking up with married or otherwise committed guys.  Or is she lying about that?  Hard to tell with this Cipher.

Co-signing. The character makes no sense. Quinn doesn't know a damn thing about Brooke if she thinks Brooke doesn't have what it takes to keep a man. None of Brooke's men has ever truely gotten over her, and continue to love and support her long after their time has ended. I think at the core of it, Quinn is in love with Bill, but doesn't understand the emotion. I also think she is threatened by Bill's love for Brooke, because it is real. Why else take the steps to send Ridge the picture? If she was so sure B/B wouldn't last, why not just wait it out, and let it come to it's natural end? Quinn might have stood a chance that way, but now Bill is going to hate her. And I still believe this will have repercussions for Wyatt. If Brooke has her druthers about her, she should warn Hope off getting involved with someone who has a mother that operates this way, because this is exactly the type of thing Stephanie used to do.

I really wanted Ridge to hop up on a camel and go barreling down the beach. That would have been a hoot.

Indeed! My question is; could the camel have competed with Bill's white stallion?

Just shoot me now if this allows Katie and Brooke to forgive each other, and become bonded over a common enemy. It is hideous of me I know, but I like Brooke and Katie so much better when they are at each other's throats.

I am beginning to really like Wyatt now. I think I might begin a love in if he turns his back on his mother. That might be his best bet if he wants a future with Hope. I felt bad for him having to lay this on her; always cleaning up his mother's messes. This will serve to show Hope that Wyatt's feelings don't really matter to Quinn; he has told his mother to back off and stop interfering, he told his mother to delete the "damning evidence", and instead she sent the silly thing to Ridge. Clearly, Quinn is a loose cannon; can Hope deal with that for the rest of her life?

I would love it if when Ridge charges down the beach, and whips out his phone and shows Brooke the picture, that she just busts out laughing. Then I would like Bill to correct this notion that he and Quinn have been engaging in an "affair". How can there be an affair, when none of the parties were invovled in a realtionship? Quinn and Bill were both single consenting adults who had one night of sexual discourse. Brooke was engaged to Ridge, and had been trying everything she could think of to get him in the sack; so would that have qualified as an "affair" too?

Hello to all the ex-TWoPers; here is to continued good snarking!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 2

I was hoping Justin would come out of nowhere and tackle Ridge before he got to the beach. Whomp!!

That would have been comedy gold. :)

I've been watching BB off and on since it began, and I've never hated Ridge more than I do now. I hope every spoiler I read comes true.

• Love 1

I actually liked Brooke's wedding attire. She looked very happy and I hope they will allow Brill to get married.

I have disliked Ridge for a number of years and the hatred keeps burning bright with this kind of idiotic writing. Ridge has been yapping about how much loves and wants Katie but still thinks he can decide who Brooke is with? Bore off you egotistical jerk. I hope all the spoilers come true.

• Love 1

I liked Brooke's hair, too, in part because I hate the way she normally wears it -- too long, too dry. She desperately needs a bob and a deep conditioner. The dress I wasn't crazy about but it was probably chosen out of respect for the Muslim nation since it was an outdoor event. I'm glad I didn't see she doesn't know what a shwarma is. What a dolt.

Ridge is an ass. But we know Brooke is going to be mad because she has said about 100 times in the past five days how Bill was devoted to her and only her. I was hoping they'd be married by the time Ridge finally found them, too. Still, I didn't like how Bill have RJ that sword and believe it should be taken away. His line about how he doesn't want the kid to feel left out was bull shit. He's a confident little boy who is more than aware that his name is Forrester, and Will's too young and Liam and (I HATE) Wyatt are too old for him to be worrying about what they have.  And I'm sure that Will, the one he actually plays with, doesn't have that crazy thing around his neck.

Katie: Get a grip and find yourself a new man.

I used to like Quinn but she is just a crazy, controlling bitch .