Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Just think of all the years Steffy can lord this ordeal over Finn’s head. Can’t you see her holding court after her dramatic rescue,

You mean when Sheila rescues her?

22 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Why throw Steffy into the Bill/Luna/Poppy mess. She has enough meddling on her plate.

Did you forget one of the basic tenets of the show? It's all about Steffy!

• Like 9
  • Angry 1
(edited)

Luna as a psycho was definitely not intended all along right? She was in scenes by herself after Zende Misunderstanding Night and seemed genuinely distraught and there was that whole throwing up/pregnancy scare. And if the writers had this planned since Tom was killed off why were there no winks to the audience that Luna might be not quite what she seems. Surprises are great if they're done well but this seems totally out of left field, especially the way LY has played Luna up till now. Like I feel Hope having some sort of brain tumour or some other personality trauma has been foreshadowed forever now along with Finn being Luna's dad but Luna being a killer and grifting mastermind...🤷‍♀️. And Hope's foreshadowing could go nowhere which just makes the writers so...incompetent.

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

For a man that is the poster boy for infidelity, he has some nerve going off on Hope. 

Stuffy just can’t slink out, of Bill’s house, as she slinked in. She just had to continue to ease drop to gather information so she could have one more person to make a personal enemy.  Maybe Stuffy made one enemy too many. 

Luna, if you are really the killer, please include Katie along with Stuffy.  I guess now we will find that quiet waters run deep. Are we going to find out that Luna was not a virgin, that she knew it was Z and not RJ?  Are we going to find out that her breath mints weren’t really breath mints and did she know , from reading Tom’s letters to her mother, that he was really her father?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 6

Haven’t posted in a while.

As I watched Steffy fall victim to poisoning, my lone thought was, “Why is the poison taking so long to work? Why do we still hear her voice?”

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12

If JMW didn’t just have a baby I would swear she’s pregnant again if they’re hiding her in a cage. LOL!!!!

I agree the Luna being bad doesn’t make sense due to the whole Zende, RJ, Poppy and her mints storyline. Did she bump her head recently? LOL!!!! Maybe, she ran into Brad Bell’s office and said, I can’t take the RJ character or actors face another day. Give me something crazy to do. So who finds Steffy’s phone first? Bill or Luna? How long till Finn grieves (a minutes) that Steffy left him and has couch sex with Liam? Will everyone think Hope has done something to Steffy and she’s thrown in jail! WillThomas return? Will everyone realize that Rebecca Budig is too young looking to play Taylor? LOL!!!!!!

See y’all on Monday!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

I can't believe I called this one so early.  The night Hollis was killed, we were supposed to all be wondering why Poppy had some late night errand to run, but Luna went out, too. And Hollis seemed happy to see whoever killed him. Since they'd just told us that they were friends, it all made sense to me. I got a little thrown off with the backpack, but that was clearly to frame her mother. Now if Finn is her father, I'll have called two surprises early on. (As soon as he talked about how Poppy lived with his family shortly before she had Luna, I suspected that was where they were going.) 

Steffy, why was this your business, to the point that you had to chase Luna down and go in guns blazing?  I got giddy when she took that glass from her and started drinking. 

I cannot wait for Steffy in a cage. My guess is that either Luna finds her phone and gets rid of it, or Liam finds it. If Liam finds it, he'll probably see multiple missed calls from Finn on it, so he'll keep the phone until she gets home, figuring it'll save her from Finn bothering her when she said she needs some time. 

If this leads to Steffy getting her karma, when Finn eventually gives up on her ever coming back and hooks up with Hope, just like Steffy started banging Wyatt while Liam was at amnesia cabin with Quinn, so much the better. If I had to speculate, on that score, all the "something is so wrong with Hope, why is she acting like this," combined with the headaches, will come to a head (no pun intended) while Steffy is gone, and Hope will have a brain tumor or something similar. Finn will discover it and treat her, and they'll grow close. I'd laugh for days if the first time they hook up, Steffy has finally managed to figure out how to escape from a cage, she goes running back home and sees Finn and Hope going at it on the couch through the window. 

As soon as Taylor started fixing her bitch mouth to lecture Hope about all the crimes she's supposedly committed against Steffy, Hope should have pulled up a Power Point presentation of all Steffy has done to her, going back to when she first imprinted on Liam like a baby duck and started interfering in their engagement. Bonus points if she then turns to Taylor and says "and, by the way, are you in town to go after my mom's partner, just like you went after him during your last stay in town, despite him being married to my mom?"  And Ridge needs to have the same conversation with Taylor that he had with Steffy a while ago - he was a grown ass man who made his own decisions about his love life, so if she has issues, she needs to direct them to him, not Brooke. 

Katie sitting down to chat with Deacon and Sheila about the murders next week...ugh.  Are we going to get everyone suddenly accepting Sheila because there's one murder mystery she wasn't responsible for? 

• Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I see what you are doing Show, and this viewer will not be having any of it. There is no way I am going to care what Luna has in store for Steffy. For the last few weeks Steffy's horribleness has been ratcheted up to an unprecedented level, and she was only at Bill's because she had to make sure Liam was squarely in her corner, and had the worst possible view of the situation and her husband. Additionally, she should have taken what she saw to RJ and let him confront Luna about it. Maybe this will be a hard lesson to Steffy about keeping your nose out of other people's lives and their business. So Show, you can try your little redemption SL, try to make me feel sorry for that viper, but it just isn't going to happen. However, I will be skipping lightly if being caged by Luna somehow manages to shut Steffy's mouth. 

Luna's character is reminding me of Kimberly Fairchild, who came on as sugary sweet and later morphed into an evil, dark princess. Lisa is doing it so much better though; her facial expressions are creepy as fuck, and that smile. Luna's grandmother had that ability when she was younger too. I guess the crazy genes skipped right on through Finn. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, ByaNose said:

How long till Finn grieves (a minutes) that Steffy left him and has couch sex with Liam?

Finn and Liam hooking up would be a twist none of us see coming. 

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9

But if Steffy's in a cage I'm all in!

I'm certainly fine with Steffy in a cage but where in the hell does Luna have a cage ready for occupation? How did she find a building/room/space with a cage? Or did she have to move the cage to this space? How did she move a cage to this space? How is she paying for all this evil Bond villain stuff?

Victor 'yougotthat' Newman had a cage in the basement of his mausoleum. Easy peasy. But this seems ... convoluted and stupid. Stupid of course is the entire point of B&B.

Can anyone explain why Taylor keeps getting younger?!? WTF casting people! Right now she looks younger than her daughter! And if they are going to bother bringing Taylor back why must we suffer with the same awful story? Why can't Taylor go for Bill or Deacon or Brooke? But nope she apparently still wants that hobo pretending to be Ridge.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

Not trying to rain on anybody's parade, but isn't Steffy going to become even more insufferable (if that's even possible) once she's rescued? 

I mean she's going to play the bitter victim role to the max! 

I hope that while Steffy's trapped in the cage that Hope and Finn finally hook up and Sheila ends up being the one to free Steffy. That would be all kinds of delicious karma! Liam can pick up the pieces. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
On 8/23/2024 at 7:27 PM, Lilac2000 said:

Luna as a psycho was definitely not intended all along right? She was in scenes by herself after Zende Misunderstanding Night and seemed genuinely distraught and there was that whole throwing up/pregnancy scare. And if the writers had this planned since Tom was killed off why were there no winks to the audience that Luna might be not quite what she seems. Surprises are great if they're done well but this seems totally out of left field, especially the way LY has played Luna up till now

There definitely was no foundation laid for Luna’s descent into madness. I could maybe be sold on the idea that she somehow learned Bill wasn’t her father, flipped out and killed two people to hide it. That’s a big maybe. But the attempts at sexytimes with Bill are a bridge too far. It’s possible, I guess, that Bell is making up shit as he goes along or suddenly realized there was a story happening that didn’t star Steffy. Maybe Luna has an evil twin looking to get on the Spencer gravy train. I’m sure, somehow, some way, all of it is a Logan’s fault.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
On 8/23/2024 at 4:27 PM, Lilac2000 said:

Luna as a psycho was definitely not intended all along right? She was in scenes by herself after Zende Misunderstanding Night and seemed genuinely distraught and there was that whole throwing up/pregnancy scare. And if the writers had this planned since Tom was killed off why were there no winks to the audience that Luna might be not quite what she seems. Surprises are great if they're done well but this seems totally out of left field, especially the way LY has played Luna up till now. Like I feel Hope having some sort of brain tumour or some other personality trauma has been foreshadowed forever now along with Finn being Luna's dad but Luna being a killer and grifting mastermind...🤷‍♀️. And Hope's foreshadowing could go nowhere which just makes the writers so...incompetent.

It definitely was not planned at all but like I mentioned in the spoiler thread, I'm here for it anyway. B&B has way too many generic Most Special Interns and this is a radical departure from the norm.

They had also just let sleeping dogs lay where that Zende story is concerned because I see no way of addressing that which wouldn't veer off into victim blaming territory. Whatever Luna's motivations are now have fuck all with yet another Forrester man refusing to take no for an answer.

• Like 7
(edited)

One thing I noted last week was that Taylor broke her own record of being full of fucking shit. When has she ever thought of Hope as "the good Logan" didn't she screech at her when she was very pregnant with Beth? Didn't she piss and moan that Hope "used virtues" to seduce Liam from Steffy? God I hate this character......

I would be happier about Steffy being locked up by psycho leather pants if it meant lasting consequences but as eveyone has already said, it's another way to get us to feel bad for her or vindicate her horrid behavior so I can't bring myself to enjoy the mess she's gotten herself in. With that said, Steffy figuring out that Luna to the extent that she did has plot convenience written all over it. 

On 8/22/2024 at 3:28 PM, Anna Yolei said:

The only thing keeping me from hating her as much as I do Phyllis is that she hasn't thrown her kids under the bus for a predator. Not yet at least, but damn, that's a low bar to clear and I'm sure she'll be stealing Kelly's boyfriend eventually anyway.

See Phyllis is what Steffy should be Imo(Not that I think Phyllis is the shining example of how to treat a narcissistic villian but anything is better than how Bradley handles Steffy). A town pariah that pisses everyone off with her antics, that she unfortunately might get away with, but at least no one really suffers her bullshit in silence, tolerate? Yes. But do they take her crap lying down? Absolutely not. There is no way Phyllis would be able to go in on Sharon for fucking Nick and getting pregnant with Faith and Sharon just stand there and not bring up Summer's literal existence. That would just not happen. Hell Summer herself called Phyllis out with that very point once before...Sharon didn't even have to interject lol.

Even though Y&R is a hot boring mess now it still manages to be ahead of B&B in some aspects. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Oh, of course, St. Steffy will milk this for the next thousand years. 

But I'm going to enjoy her being in a cage and unable to verbally abuse her husband, Hope, and Brooke for however long it lasts. 

23 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Not trying to rain on anybody's parade, but isn't Steffy going to become even more insufferable (if that's even possible) once she's rescued? 

I mean she's going to play the bitter victim role to the max! 

I hope that while Steffy's trapped in the cage that Hope and Finn finally hook up and Sheila ends up being the one to free Steffy. That would be all kinds of delicious karma! Liam can pick up the pieces. 

Yes, she will - when we didn't think it was possible for her to be more insufferable, bitch will find a way.

When has she ever not played the victim? The bitterer the better?

I would love for your hopes to become reality. Let her go back to Liam, who is probably wondering why no one wants his soggy waffles. First, Hope with Thomas, then her kissing Finn. And Steffy isn't showing any interest in a revenge fuck overreaction to a kiss - for once. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 8/24/2024 at 10:57 PM, hypnotoad said:

I'm certainly fine with Steffy in a cage but where in the hell does Luna have a cage ready for occupation? How did she find a building/room/space with a cage? Or did she have to move the cage to this space? How did she move a cage to this space? How is she paying for all this evil Bond villain stuff?

Not only does she have a cage. It’s big enough to fit several members of the US Men’s Olympic Basketball Team. Does one buy that on Amazon? Did Luna put it together while Steffy was incapacitated? Perhaps there were workers willing to step around Steffy as they put it together. Heck, there might have been FC underlings who volunteered.

I do feel like the writers missed a golden opportunity for an episode in which the camera just shows Steffy asleep in her cage for 30 straight minutes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Unbelievable a cage that large suddenly appearing in that apartment!  And Luna using a torch!  

It's from IKEA, it's part of the Lisa Mansfield collection.  I know this won't happen, but I would love to see a parade of Steffi's enemies check her out in the cage.  Couldn't Sheila,Hope, Brooke and some more Logans be invited for a visit?

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8

There’s a lot to unpack yet again today. 

First, mad Finn is the best (acting) Finn. TN really shows the mad emotion better than anything else. But, geez, it was a kiss, Steffy had to have a paternity test to prove that Liam wasn’t the father of the child she conceived while happily dating Finn. It wasn’t cool of Hope to kiss him, but Finn has forgiven farrrrrrr worse. 

Brooke’s shirt reminds me of salmon sushi.

Now, the important stuff...Steffy in a cage. So, our family adopted a big dog, & we ordered the kennel from Amazon. It was big, not human-sized big, but big. I was going to surprise my husband & put it together on my own. I’m much older & sadly larger than 85-lb Luna, & I couldn’t get a pre-made kennel together alone (Hubs had it together in less than 30 minutes). How does 85-lb Luna drag all of the pieces for a handmade cell, & put it together in record time, while Steffy naps?? Plus, move all of the furniture to make room? It’s baffling that in all of this story, I’m fixating on the illogical nature of the quickly-constructed cage. 

I do like that they didn’t drag it out & straight told us that Luna killed both men. She’s batshit, I like this interesting version better than the original Hope Wannabe.

I swear, I will forever pledge my undying loyalty to whatever Luna likes, if she utters the word “gondola” to Steffy. Poppy, too, if Luna gets a reel of Hope & Finn kissing for Steffy to watch while trapped. 😏

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

What is wrong with Finn ranting at Brooke and Ridge about Hope kissing him? He sounded like an idiot. How dare he compare Hope to her mom in a negative manner to Brooke? He is just parroting what his wife always says. 
Ridge should stand up for Brooke when these lunatics come at her.

Lol at Steffy screaming at Luna. You’re in a cage idiot. Save your voice. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Despite all Steffy's rage, she is still just a rat in a cage.

Steffy-cage-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Luna, showing skills I didn't know she had, putting the cage together, powertools and all. 

Luna-cage-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Scream your head off, you daft cow, but no one can hear you.

Steffy-cage-end-BB-CS_5c1fda.jpg?resize=

Luna's glee matched mine watching this. Worst new character to BEST EVER since Sally 2.0. 

Luna-smirk-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

I agree with @nkotb that mad Finn is the best Finn but I'm feeling very much like this, watching him of late.

e83cf1075ed90b8ec96111a7f38a3ea8.gif

Where was this righteous indignation when your now-wife fucked Liam when you two were in a committed relationship and living together???

He can miss me with the slut-shaming attempts of both Hope and Brooke. 

Has he forgotten this? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXfA0uvLbvvF-DSiuB2dF

I'm gonna just call him Stockholm Syndrome from now on.

GV7R_odXQAAtr-G?format=png&name=small

As for Batie, well, that rhymes with Hatie as in I HATE this. 

Bill-Katie-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

I mean, really TPTB, you are firing on so many cylinders with the Luna twist, why muck it up with this yawn of a pairing?

Bill calling her his "guardian angel?"

Blech. And you'll just enable her Gladys Kravitzing even more.

Back to thinking of Luna and her glee over her pet.

GV7gifHW8AAGadk?format=jpg&name=small

Also, 30 years ago, Sheila Carter held her own mother hostage over a man and a baby. Wouldn't it be so delicious if Luna is Sheila's granddaughter after all?

I could watch these moments over and over.

There's a new sheriff in town, Steffy cakes. Her name is Lunatic.

GV7RNbSXMAAGyaL?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

And don't forget, that building is scheduled for demolition. Does Bill own it? That would make it even more delicious! I want for Luna to turn out the lights, leave, and Steffy can sit there in the dark. Trapped. Hearing random explosions coming from deep in the bowels of the building. Waiting ... Waiting ... 

Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

And don't forget, that building is scheduled for demolition. Does Bill own it? That would make it even more delicious! I want for Luna to turn out the lights, leave, and Steffy can sit there in the dark. Trapped. Hearing random explosions coming from deep in the bowels of the building. Waiting ... Waiting ... 

Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

Oh that's right!

lindsay-lohan-laughing-hysterically-a49p

That is some serious karma.

Maybe she'll think about the time when Liam and Sally were trapped in a demolished building and thought they were goners?

not-amused-are-you-kidding-me.gif

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

It's from IKEA, it's part of the Lisa Mansfield collection.

LOL I wonder if this is a wink at Don Diamont. 

3 hours ago, nasir jones said:

Perhaps there were workers willing to step around Steffy as they put it together.

Loading Dock Guy was probably in on it 😊 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1

As I posted before. It absolutely makes no sense that Luna is the killer.  If she left well enough alone, Bill would be her father and be adopted by him giving her one of the keys to the kingdom. It just seams that the monkeys with a keyboard got board with writing this storyline and just wanted it to end or it was another way Stuffy could be showcased and that B&B would be nothing without her. 

So now, Luna is Bob the Builder and just happened to be able to buy a cage at Home Depot.  Is there room for  in Luna’s cage for Taylor and Ridge?  I love me some evil Luna!  Luna being evil is much better than Little House on the Prairie Luna.  The best part of Stuffy’s cage there is no water or bathroom facilities. I would really like to see Stuffy sit in her own bodily wastes instead of throwing shit and people she deems unworthy.  

Maybe Katie should be included.  Katie walks into Bill’s house, once again, and acts like she really gives 💩💩.  The only thing that Katie gives 💩💩 about is that Will doesn’t have to share his inheritance with another sibling. 

Can Ridge just the fuck up. As I said before,  what right, the poster boy for infidelity has to comment about Hope’s infidelity.

Finn you are only upset because Stuffy is upset. No mixed signals, Finn. Offering to rub Hope’s hands, head and neck when a migraine pill would do.  How many times did Finn bask in the platitudes of telling him he’s  a good person.  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Um, Finn? I bet that, if any of the people you're protesting too much to saw your conversations with Hope over the past few months ("your smile lights up the world"), those massages, and the fact that you did not stop the kiss right away, but, instead, put your hand on Hope's hips, they'd doubt the "I didn't send Hope any mixed signals" claims. 

Also, Finn totally sounded like abused spouses who make excuses for their abusive spouse and blame themselves for setting them off. 

I straight up cackled at Luna assembling the cage around Steffy. Bitch in a Box is the best thing this show has done in I don't know how long. I hope we get at least a few weeks of this. (If we weren't in the middle of a brain melting heat wave, I'd probably already have my alternate lyrics to Dick in a Box ready to go, but it's hard to focus on anything right now). 

If Finn is Luna's father, that should be a wrap on his marriage. If she thinks he had an unreasonable connection to his biological mother, wait until he finds out he has a daughter. Her crimes won't keep him from her side. 

Katie could not wait to run over to Bill's to take her victory lap, could she?  Hey, Luna?  Got another cage handy? If not, you can just cram her in there with Steffy. 

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The best part of Stuffy’s cage there is no water or bathroom facilities. I would really like to see Stuffy sit in her own bodily wastes instead of throwing shit and people she deems unworthy.  

Luna should be careful. Steffy is definitely a shit thrower. Maybe get a little shield in place so it just rebounds back at her. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

I'd like the lame detective to get the footage of Luna at Home Depot buying power tools and fencing.

Anyone's guess who'll be the rescuing hero of Steffy dans un cage? It just can't be Finn, I mean, who'd care? Bill?  Gosh - when Bill finds out about all of this he may never speak to Luna again!  Maybe they'll toss the whole lot of them and start fresh.  RJ? Again, lame.  Liam? Or how about Sheila? Sheila saves the day! Oy veh!

Re: Finn.  I have never known a man that was so offended by a kiss. To berate Hope like it was so disgusting and innapropriate.  Men don't do that.  Why didn't he take his sleeve and wipe his mouth in true disgust?  😷 Sure, if the woman is a troll and the man is like how dare the troll kiss me?  A hot man!    They can't even stand up to their own mothers when needing to defend their wives. 

Look at Miss Luna all in black leather all Emma Peel-y Avengers-y.

Thank you Country Girl for the Gladys Kravitz/Katie reference.  Not many know who she was!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2024 at 6:13 PM, Js Nana said:

La Principessa cringing in a large dog cage

Dang it all to heck, it isn't a large dog cage that Steffy's locked in, it's some kind of storage cage, which means that she gets to stand up, but there doesn't seem to be enough room to stretch out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/24/2024 at 12:57 AM, ByaNose said:

So who finds Steffy’s phone first? Bill or Luna?

I have this mental image of people trying to call Steffy on her phone and $Bill frantically searching through his mansion trying to figure out where that noise is coming from.

On 8/24/2024 at 12:57 AM, ByaNose said:

Will everyone think Hope has done something to Steffy and she’s thrown in jail!

Quick thinking there, ByaNose, and I'll be mighty pissed off if BB's crack team of writers don't add that to the storyline.

• Like 1
On 8/24/2024 at 10:57 PM, hypnotoad said:

Questions that will never be answered by the writers.

• Like 1
On 8/25/2024 at 11:30 AM, CharlizeCat said:

i was just thinking the same thing, when she gets back it will be poor pitiful Steffy and everyone will be falling over themselves to make her happy ( VOMIT!!!)

my prediction is when Finn finds out about Steffy and Liam's kisses, THAT is when he will end up in bed with Hope and a baby will come out of it i'm sure.......

• Like 8

Steffy, you in danger girl!

It's funny, or maybe just crazily coincidental, that your brother found himself in similar circumstances a few years back. I don't remember exactly, but I think his stay was about 2 weeks, and his captor wasn't cra cra, he was just angry, and took pretty good care of ole Thomas. Something tells me that Luna is not going to be so accommodating. 

Luna has been pretty careful up to this point but drugging Steffy and not killing her was a big mistake. Keeping Steffy alive is a loose end; you will now have to monitor your old apartment on the daily. Well, until it is demolished anyway; the thing with that is the crew will do a final walkthrough of the apartments just to make sure no one is inside. Of course, that is assuming it is not the same crew that demolished Spectra. 

It would have been nice to see some of that disgust and anger from Finn after Steffy's hanky panky with Liam. Dude, it was a little peck on the mouth. Hope didn't shove her tongue down your throat. One does most definitely protest too much, particularly after your initial response was not to push Hope away, but to grab her waist and kiss her back. 

Oh, and Finn, hon, I don't give a fuckity fuck who you are married to, you don't get to barge into Brooke's place of employment and start the SFTV nonsense. Really, you don't get to do that. Brooke should have slapped the taste out of your mouth. 

So, while Steffy is taking her time out, it will be discovered that Hope has a brain tumor, and Finn will become a brain surgeon and will be the only one who can save her. Just like he bonded with Bridget over Eric's guts, he will realize that he does have feelings for the wanton Logan girl. 

Katie has taken pathetic to new heights. 

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The best part of Stuffy’s cage there is no water or bathroom facilities. I would really like to see Stuffy sit in her own bodily wastes instead of throwing shit and people she deems unworthy.  

She's in a cage.  I'm sure Luna will line the floor underneath with newspaper.  Like a birdcage!  Steffi want a cracker!  🦜

• LOL 9
51 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Luna has been pretty careful up to this point but drugging Steffy and not killing her was a big mistake. Keeping Steffy alive is a loose end; you will now have to monitor your old apartment on the daily.

I can kind of get that she didn't want to actually kill her while Poppy was locked up, because it would be convenient to frame her mother for Steffy, too.  It's the one part of her plan that she kind of overthought, and, you're right, Steffy is a loose end because of it. It will be interesting to see if Luna does a full court press on Bill now to get mommy a lawyer and get her out on bail, before the demolition, so she can take the fall for Steffy, too. Sure, she locked her up before Poppy was out, but since Steffy was going out of town alone, there can be some doubt about when, exactly, she was tossed in the apartment. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
(edited)

@KerleyQ, you inspired me.

But I demand to see your version, too. Scratch that, I'm asking politely because I am not a bitch. Most days anyway.

Speaking of bitches...

Bitch in a Box

Hey fans…

I got somethin’ real important to show you

So just sit down and listen

Fans, I know you’ve been watching this shitshow for a long time

(For a long, long time)

And now, I’m ready to go insane

It’s not even Christmas yet but my devious mind is open wide

(Open wide)

Gonna give you what’s on your list, show I know what’s on your mind

(What’s on your mind)

A gift so special it don’t need to be wrapped

Take a long look…it’s a bitch in a box

(A bitch in a box)

It’s a bitch in a box

(A bitch in a box)

So much better than a diamond ring

This little gift means everything

Easy to see in this sleek black cage

Point and laugh as she screeches her rage

So unlike her house in the hills

Seeing her penned in gives me the thrills

This is a gift straight from the heart

Something this heifer hasn’t had from the start

It’s this bitch in a box

This bitch in a box, babe

It’s that bitch in a box

Oooh, that bitch in a box, yeah

See this gift was long overdue

When a gift needed giving, Luna came through

Somethin’ to show Steffy a whole lotta fun

To all those shows with fans to impress

It’s easy to do, just follow these steps

One – Solder that box

Two – Put that bitch in a box

Three – Don’t ever open that box

And that’s the way you do it

It’s that bitch in a box

This bitch in a box, babe

It’s that bitch in a box

That bitch in a box, yeah

Christmas, bitch in a box

Hanukkah, bitch in a box

Kwanzaa, a bitch in a box

Every damn day needs that bitch in a box

Basement of Brooke’s mansion pad, bitch in a box

Midday at the fashion house, bitch in a box

Bedroom at Hope’s cabin, man, a bitch in a box

That bitch in a box

That bitch in a box

That bitch in a box

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 9
On 8/25/2024 at 10:43 PM, Skarzero said:

Didn't she piss and moan that Hope "used virtues" to seduce Liam from Steffy?

Well she should damn well know how that game is played, given she used the threat of leaving LA with Thomas to get Ridge to marry her 🙃

Truly though, she barely even tolerated Bridget who had a far less messy record (not that Hope has much to begin with) and was ready to throw her under the bus to assume she was in cahoots with Brooke over the Egg-gate.

On 8/26/2024 at 8:18 AM, CountryGirl said:

Oh, of course, St. Steffy will milk this for the next thousand years. 

But I'm going to enjoy her being in a cage and unable to verbally abuse her husband, Hope, and Brooke for however long it lasts. 

Oh, BIG same. Luna took a DNA test and is 100 percent That Bitch who could not care less about kissing Steffy's pampered ass. Is this what y'all Christine Blair haters felt like in 1991 when Phyllis was introduced bc I understand the feeling entirely now (and Cricket wasn't even a shitty person, just way overexposed)

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Finn, hon, I don't give a fuckity fuck who you are married to, you don't get to barge into Brooke's place of employment and start the SFTV nonsense. Really, you don't get to do that. Brooke should have slapped the taste out of your mouth. 

I am once again asking TIIC to allow Brooke to have a goddamn spine.

Like @Skarzero 's example about Phyllis and Sharon a few posts back, why aren't people allowed to clap back for themselves? Carly is the queen of propped characters on GH (if what those fans say is correct--i don't watch) but I get the sense that even her many, many detractors there are allowed their pound of flesh.

Even when Kim Matula was in the world as a more wide-eyed, naive version of the character, she was able to defend herself and call Steffy out on her shit, even when she was often a brat herself.

WHY can't we have this?!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Finn reminds me of sanctimonious Taylor after she returned from her latest dirt nap, looking down her nose from her very high horse to berate and blame the Logans. All while conveniently sweeping her own less-than-stellar behavior under the rug.

And yes, Finn's behaving like an abused spouse who is blaming himself for Steffy's abhorrent behavior. He should have listened, obeyed that hellion, tried harder, etc.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Cindylou said:

my prediction is when Finn finds out about Steffy and Liam's kisses, THAT is when he will end up in bed with Hope and a baby will come out of it i'm sure.......

Don't count on it.  Finn didn't make a PEEP to *Steffy* when she had her 2nd WTD event, which involved Finn, so what's a couple of kisses?  Pfffttt.  [Ok, they weren't married at the time, but were in a committed relationship]

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Like @Skarzero 's example about Phyllis and Sharon a few posts back, why aren't people allowed to clap back for themselves? Carly is the queen of propped characters on GH (if what those fans say is correct--i don't watch) but I get the sense that even her many, many detractors there are allowed their pound of flesh.

Even when Kim Matula was in the world as a more wide-eyed, naive version of the character, she was able to defend herself and call Steffy out on her shit, even when she was often a brat herself.

WHY can't we have this?!

As posted here a week or so ago, the JMW/Steffy stans will absolutely make a scene on social media if the Princess ever, ever, ever gets clapped back by anyone - let alone a....gasp!  Logan!!!  The stans might even start a boycott campaign.

Edited by norcalgal
  • Like 7

Damn, I’ve always thought Finn was a legit decent dude. But, I undervalued him, dude is a saint. For Liam of all people, to lecture Finn about leading Hope to the conclusion that he wanted her to kiss him, is asinine. I can’t even begin with Liam, but the fact that Finn didn’t take out a scalpel & cut him to pieces puts Finn in sainthood category, as far as I’m concerned. I’m hoping that once this all plays out, Finn will get a little crazy like his nutter mother, Sheila, & his nutter daughter, Luna. 

Luna is a far better character as a bad girl (spellcheck changed “bad” to “bar”, & I almost left it since she’s a bar-murdering girl).  It doesn’t quite math, but I don’t care, it’s a better reveal than I expected.

If karma is a boomerang, Steffy will be rescued by either Brooke or Hope. 🤞🤞

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Luna needs to round up Liam and put him in the cage with Steffy.

For this hypocritical POS to show up to Finn's office and dare to stick his nose where it has never belonged made me want to slap him into next year.

I mean, did these words really come out of his mouth: “Man, Finn, you really messed up. You and Hope? Really?”

When he fucked Steffy when she was committed to Finn and living with him?

When he kissed Steffy, not once, but twice, and neither of them have come clean?

Finn actually grew a spine, a thing he is, apparently, incapable of doing with his slattern wife, asking "Why did you come all the way over here? Did you want to give me a lecture?"

Finn-BB-CBS_83a8bb.jpg?resize=1024,598

It's Liam, Finn. Hypocritical self-righteous pontificating is one of his favorite pastimes.

But good ol' soggy waffles just cannot read the room, saying he can't believe Finn and Hope kissed, snitting, “It’s no wonder Steffy left.”

Has he forgotten when he kissed Sally and Steffy left and proceeded to fuck his own father?

Apparently so, because he says that what happened affects all of them. No, it doesn't. You just want to insert yourself everywhere you are not wanted except between Steffy's thighs and even she is tired of your ass (for the moment).

Finn says that Hope kissed him and not the other way around. He's right, she initiated it, even if he seemed a little bit into it for a moment.

He explains, unnecessarily, as it's none of Liam's business, that he's not okay with what she did.

Why he didn't kick him out then and there is beyond me.

But Liam isn't finished and has the gall to say that "Hope wouldn't do that for no reason. You must have been sending her mixed signals. She wouldn't kiss you unless she thought you'd be okay with it."

So many kinds of gross right now. Removing Hope's agency with a side of victim-blaming as Finn didn't invite the kiss. I'll bet Liam thinks a woman wearing too short of a skirt gets what she deserves.  

Finn: “I wasn’t. And unlike you, Liam, I am and will always be, 100% committed to Steffy. And since I don’t know where she is or how long she’s going to be gone, she’s my only concern right now.”

Since he's so concerned about what happened, Finn tells Liam to go talk to Hope, which of course Liam says he'll do. Because of course this doucecanoe will.

He won't give up though because he's still insisting that he doesn't want Finn to act as if he played no role in this. 

When he says “This is not the first time Steffy’s had to get away," I wanted to punt him into the sun. She ran away from you, too, fool, and straight into your daddy's arms.

I think what this is really all about is that Finn has two women fighting over him when he's been so used to being the point of a triangle. He is especially ridiculous when he talks about how Finn keeps "wreaking havoc on Steffy’s life" and that maybe stepping away for a bit is healthy for her.

For the 100th time, he's her husband, not you, and this is none of your damn business. 

Finn is getting mighty sick of Liam's judgment. About time.

Liam: "I see the pattern. Steffy gives you another chance and you let her down again." Does he not see the hypocrisy? How many times did he let down Steffy AND Hope to the point that if they see him coming, they should run as fast and far away as they can.

He even tries to throw Sheila in Finn's face and fuck off.

Finn realizes it's useless to debate this clown and just expresses concern about her leaving and where she could be.  Don't worry, Finn, she's in good hands.

What he doesn't add but I will is that LIam needs to take his greasy, uncombed, heavy jacket wearing in the midst of a heat wave swamp ass self the hell out of his office.

Liam-BB-CBS_e2a31b.jpg?resize=1024,598

We get all the tea and flashbacks galore about Luna's machinations, which is fine, but all I care about is that Steffy is still in a cage, inside a condemned building, and it is glorious.

Steffy-Luna-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Carly is the queen of propped characters on GH (if what those fans say is correct--i don't watch) but I get the sense that even her many, many detractors there are allowed their pound of flesh.

No. No they don’t. Cujo is JUST like Steffy. Butting her nose into everyone’s business, gets to be a nasty piece of goods-judgmental HARPY, and NO ONE can say ANYTHING.

Like I’ve posted before, Robin was the ONLY one who did. But she’s not on the ahow anymore, because those actress left to direct. Elizabeth used to, but now they’re…civil and damn right friendly, which they never ever ever should be. My only consolation is that Robin is the love of Jason’s like (no one will convince me otherwise) and Elizabeth is the only one to bear him a child. And aside from FUCKING each other when she first rolled into town, she has never managed to get him to fall in love with her or spawn.

• Applause 2

Liam please just go away. So Hope kissed Finn, big fucking deal. You kissed Stuffy also, while she was married to Finn.  How obvious is Liam?  He still wants Finn out of the way so he can back with Stuffy. 

Brooke can just shut the fuck up also. Leave Hope alone and stop pushing the issue.  Can’t Brooke see the parallel of her and Ridge?  

So today we find out Luna was broken all along.  The background of evil Luna has become apparent but it still doesn’t make sense that Luna would become a killer.  As I said before, she could have left well enough alone and keep Bill thinking he was her father.  Even if Tom insisted on a paternity test, Luna could have faked that result also. 

• Like 7
11 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

@KerleyQ, you inspired me.

But I demand to see your version, too. Scratch that, I'm asking politely because I am not a bitch. Most days anyway.

Speaking of bitches...

Bitch in a Box

Hey fans…

I got somethin’ real important to show you

So just sit down and listen

Fans, I know you’ve been watching this shitshow for a long time

(For a long, long time)

And now, I’m ready to go insane

It’s not even Christmas yet but my devious mind is open wide

(Open wide)

Gonna give you what’s on your list, show I know what’s on your mind