Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Was this Deacon's second proposal? I could have sworn, during the gag-worthy montage of flashbacks we got when everyone thought Sheila was dead, there was a scene where she accepted Deacon's proposal?

Yes. They were engaged, but then he got so much pushback from Hope on being with Sheila that he backtracked and told Sheila it wasn't the right time (or something to that effect.) 

13 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Yeah, I'm convinced Sheila had the key to those chains in her pocket the whole time, and that credit card purchase from the convenience store was a couple week's worth of snack foods and water.  There's a reason she didn't want to go to the hospital.

I can really easily see this being the truth. If they had not found her soon enough, she would have just bravely fought to free herself and made it all the way to Deacon's place before dramatically passing out. If Sugar had succeeded in killing Steffy, Sheila would have been rid of her without having to do it herself. But since that's not how it played out, she can do what she's doing now - play Sugar's victim who risked her own life trying to protect Steffy and the kids. Since Sheila can be so delusional about getting what she wants, she may think that this will ender her to Steffy, and everything will be fine. But, even if that doesn't happen (and we all know it won't), she's still earning points with Finn, which will drive a wedge in his marriage, and still lead to her getting to have a relationship with him. 

The fly in the ointment is going to be Hope. Sure, she's willing to consider that Sheila may have changed, but she'll be keeping a close eye on her, especially if she ends up involved with Finn, giving her double the reason to be concerned. And Hope isn't someone Sheila can easily bait into flying off the handle, like she can with Steffy. So it will be harder for her to manipulate situations with her where she looks like the victim. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus. Finn's delusional thinking continues!

That's all I got from today. That and the fact the characters keep blathering on and don't get.to.the.point.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

In general I of course feel that if an adopted kid wants to know his/he birth parents, then they should. Absolutely.

My issue here is: Sheila shot Finn point blank range. Then after his mother saved his life, Sheila kidnapped him and almost let him die! She also shot the woman he allegedly loves. Why am I supposed to believe Finn is so desperate to have a relationship with this psychopath. It just makes no sense to me. It's dumb and more than a bit insulting to the woman who raised him.

Furthermore, Sheila isn't suddenly well or better or good. Have either Deacon or Finn thought about what Sheila did to Sugar? Of course not, and now the writers are attempting to shorthand some kind of redemption for Sheila.

I just can't with this show. And seriously they bring Ivy back for Liam? That gorgeous, intelligent woman has been pining over that waffle. Just stop it.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

Hope telling Finn that Stuffy might not be understanding of his feeling towards Shiela is actually the understatement of the year so far. Stuffy never understands the feelings of others only her own.  No Finn, it will not be easy. In fact I’m betting on it being impossible. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

In general I of course feel that if an adopted kid wants to know his/he birth parents, then they should. Absolutely.

My issue here is: Sheila shot Finn point blank range. Then after his mother saved his life, Sheila kidnapped him and almost let him die! She also shot the woman he allegedly loves. Why am I supposed to believe Finn is so desperate to have a relationship with this psychopath. It just makes no sense to me. It's dumb and more than a bit insulting to the woman who raised him.

And if he's so obsessed with the biological connection, where's Jack? Yeah, Jack did something very clearly shitty, but it certainly isn't as shitty as, oh, say shooting him and his wife and leaving them to die in an alley. 

Still, though, I'm all for Steffy's face getting cracked, so go Finn! 

Steffy "I don't understand what his connection is to her." Um, biology? You forgive your psycho brother for shit ALL the damn time because he's your brother. Of course, one rule for Princess MegaBitch, another rule for everyone else. 

Much like yesterday, I was giggling away from the moment they showed Steffy lighting those candles. 

And I realized today that I'm going to like Steam marginally better than I have any other time, because this time, Steffy is going to know damn well she has the consolation prize. I hope that, every time the two of them walk out to the beach, they see Finn, Hope, and the kids having fun as a family. 

9 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Finn and Hope have ZERO chemistry. I still want for Ivy to swoop in and steal Finn from Steffy. 

I actually thought they had more chemistry than usual today, like maybe the show urged them to turn it on a little bit. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Stuffy is going to dump Finn as soon as he tells her his no-longer-dead mommy is still alive and he wants to have a relationship with her.  Oh, and BTW, I can’t believe JMW is preggers again, so they’re going to have to write her out, and will probably send her back to Paris with the kids. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Oh yes, we've belabored this point quite a few times here.  But I guess in Bell-land, biology trumps all else. And you can go ahead and say highly insulting (to Li)...no need to soften it.

13 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Steffy "I don't understand what his connection is to her." Um, biology? You forgive your psycho brother for shit ALL the damn time because he's your brother. Of course, one rule for Princess MegaBitch, another rule for everyone else. 

For me, the difference here is that Steffy grew up with Thomas. That forged the bond between them that goes beyond biology. That's why the Finn "I have to know and bond with Sheila" nonsense is such garbage. Li should disavow Finn as her son.

15 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Oh, and BTW, I can’t believe JMW is preggers again, 

That's quite surprising given what I've been watching about demographics - not just in the Western world, but worldwide. [Basically except for Israel and a number of African nations, the world is running out of babies and that has huge implications on many levels. One factor in folks having lots of kids is being (very) religious. I don't know about JMW's religiosity but she doesn't seem Orthodox Jewish or Amish or Mennonite...

• Like 4
2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

That's quite surprising given what I've been watching about demographics - not just in the Western world, but worldwide. [Basically except for Israel and a number of African nations, the world is running out of babies and that has huge implications on many levels. One factor in folks having lots of kids is being (very) religious. I don't know about JMW's religiosity but she doesn't seem Orthodox Jewish or Amish or Mennonite...

She wants a girl.  But she’s lucky she can have help at home because a vast majority of us can’t go out and push out 5 kids in 6 years.  Her body is eventually going to give out. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

She wants a girl.  But she’s lucky she can have help at home because a vast majority of us can’t go out and push out 5 kids in 6 years.  Her body is eventually going to give out. 

She may be waiting a while for the girl.  A high school classmate’s sister finally had a girl on her 6th or 7th try.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

But I guess in Bell-land, biology trumps all else. And you can go ahead and say highly insulting (to Li)...no need to soften it.

OK! Yes, it's all just highly and hugely insulting to Li who was the one there when he was growing up. Has he even spent any time with the woman who raised him and saved his life after Sheila shot him?

And naturally the writers never have Finn question Sheila about when she decided to enter his life and why. She obviously knew where he was and who he was. She only came out of the woodwork when he got involved with the Forrester's.

Not to belabor the point, but Lauren told Deacon the entire Sheila/Sugar story and he's just okay with all that and sees Sheila as a victim?

Make any of this make sense.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

I love the way the monkeys with a keyboard mostly make a short story long in order to fill the episode. These pregnant paused drive me nuts.  I guess they also drive JMW nuts

Shiela playing  with Li 👍👍.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Sheila’s hide and seek game under the bedsheet was not amusing.

Has Bell ever heard two functional human beings have a conversation? If he has, his scripts certainly don’t betray the fact. Finn’s around-the-barn, convoluted reveal to his insufferable wife that his BIRTH MOTHER was still alive landed like a wet firecracker. Thank you, Hope, for your directness.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Shiela playing  with Li 👍👍.  

Yeah Sheila's gleefully smiling as she listens to Li freaking out really shows how much she's changed.  NOT!!  Deacon has made Sheila completely blameless in the Sugar situation--I guess that's the only way he can justify being in love with someone this evil.

I like Hope's reaction--she has compassion that Sheila's suffered at Sugar's hands but by no means is Hope brushing all of Sheila's actions under the rug.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Like 12
2 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

OK! Yes, it's all just highly and hugely insulting to Li who was the one there when he was growing up. Has he even spent any time with the woman who raised him and saved his life after Sheila shot him?

And naturally the writers never have Finn question Sheila about when she decided to enter his life and why. She obviously knew where he was and who he was. She only came out of the woodwork when he got involved with the Forrester's.

Not to belabor the point, but Lauren told Deacon the entire Sheila/Sugar story and he's just okay with all that and sees Sheila as a victim?

Make any of this make sense.

I've been saying for a while that Sheila's timing is one of the things Steffy should have been using to get Finn to see what she is. She knew who he was and where he was his whole life. But she didn't show up to meet him until the day he married into the family she's been obsessed with being a part of for years. And she revealed herself at the wedding (after it was a done deal, of course) in order to make the most dramatic entrance into the family. If she was so desperate to know him and have him in her life, even if Jack wouldn't let her come around when Finn was a kid, he's been an adult for quite some time now. She could have made an appointment and showed up at his office at any time. But she made no move until he was part of the Forrester family. That's the point to hammer home to him. Reminding him she shot them is pointless. He knows. He hasn't forgotten. 

And I agree about Deacon. When Lauren was telling her story, initially, he seemed like he was realizing what a monster Sheila was. He looked genuinely upset when he acknowledged what a living hell Sheila had put Lauren through. But then that all went out the window. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Sheila will never change.  She’s the reason why I’ve pretty much stopped watching B&B.  She’s a tired, old character and Deacon is pathetically stupid.  She must be the greatest piece of ass on the planet. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

I'm a little surprised, they let us see that Sheila hasn't changed way sooner than I thought they would. 

Ridge is, as always, a dick. 

And Steffy is not even remotely going to get what an emotional, spiritual relief it is for Finn that he doesn't have to deal with the fact that his wife killed his biological mother. Yes, it was self-defense, but it's still something that was difficult for him to reconcile. She saw how difficult it was for him to deal with that. But she's not going to get that it's a load off of him for that to not be true. Even if he still elected to not have a relationship with Sheila, it would be a relief for him for that to not be true. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

It is all a big friggin mess, but at the end of the day, Finn is entitled to his own feelings and opinions, no matter how wrong or misguided they may be. But Steffy will never see or respect his right to said feelings and opinions and is going to beeline for her safe place, which is Liam's arms. 

Stupid, ignorant, rude ass Ridge actually thinks Hope would make something like that up? Take your sorry ass on over to Deacon's place and see for yourself. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Sheila will never change.  She’s the reason why I’ve pretty much stopped watching B&B.  She’s a tired, old character and Deacon is pathetically stupid.  She must be the greatest piece of ass on the planet. 

Yes, Sheila's the main reason I've stopped watching.  I just come here to read the comments. 

If Deacon is so in love with her, she should demand that he cut off one of his toes to show his true fidelity to her.  I would love to see his reaction. 😱

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 2

It’s kind of disgusting watching Sheila taunt one of her victims and giggle like a schoolgirl when Li reacts. Sheila just couldn’t wait to rub Finn in her face. Maybe Finn’s bad judgment is genetic.

SUGAR HAD TEN TOES! Ten. Toes.

Hey, could Ridge be a more contemptuous dick with Hope? Rhetorical question, of course. Somehow Ridge always finds new depths of dickishness to plumb. And Liam can shut his waffle slot about keeping the kids safe; he’s about as useful as a concrete lifeboat. Plus, it seems like Steffy can take care of herself. She’s armed and dangerous and obnoxious. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 8
16 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

It’s kind of disgusting watching Sheila taunt one of her victims and giggle like a schoolgirl when Li reacts. Sheila just couldn’t wait to rub Finn in her face. Maybe Finn’s bad judgment is genetic.

It doesn't bother me because Li is a one-note character played by a one-note actor.  Sheila wasn't the only one giggling.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I'm with you. She almost killed this woman, almost killed her son, and almost left her infant grandchild an orphan. Oh, and she fucked Li's husband and helped him pull off the "adoption" story without Li knowing the truth about the baby. I may not like what they've done with Li recently, but it's not fun to watch someone who has done so much nightmarish shit to her and her family toy with her like this. And it's a clear sign that Sheila isn't any better than she used to be. She could have just been seen by whoever was on duty in the ER. But she specifically requested Li and then fucked with her mind. If she had changed and felt any remorse for what she's done, she would have been careful in how Li found out and apologized for what she's done to her. She doesn't have to like Li, but Li is Finn's mother, who raised him his whole life, and who he loves. Li was not responsible for Sheila not having time with Finn until he was an adult, that was her and Jack. Li had zero idea who Sheila was. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1

Watching Sheila taunt Li about Finn saving her is appalling. It was Deacon more than Finn. 

Sheila should have been dead and gone.  

• Like 9
  • Love 2

JMW was practicing her bad telenovela reaction faces again, I see. 

Ridge and Steffy are really one and the same, aren't they? Both gigantic assholes. 

Steffy trying to rub Finn's face in it all again, with "I killed her, right there. I stabbed her," when she knows how painful that was for him. And Ridge just being a complete asshole to Hope, then deciding her is in charge of Finn and Steffy's marriage. 

Hey, Ridge, you don't get to look all pissed and roll your eyes at the statement that Finn and Deacon think Sheila is changed now, not when you have, who knows how many times now, crammed "Thomas is a changed man" down everyone's throats. 

Not that Sheila has changed. She demonstrated that she's exactly the same person she's always been in that hospital room with Li. But Ridge is still a hypocritical asshole for getting all pissy about someone saying "so and so has changed," because he sells that shit all the damn time. 

Let's not forget Liam being a dick, too. "So, you claim," like Hope is making shit up. You've known her how long, Liam?  Have you ever known her to make up fantastical shit like this? She was all in on worrying about her father's obsession with the idea that Sheila was alive. Why would she just suddenly say "oh, no, he's right" without significant proof? 

Oh, Lord, not a Luna WTD story. Stop it, show. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1

Uh, sorry to inform you @NinjaPenguins...but concrete boats are a thing and they float. A boatyard in Savage [ Laurel ] Maryland made concrete boats during the 1970's.

Other than that, I give you ten toes up on your post. 

• LOL 7
(edited)

Sheila is supposedly barely recovered from the brink of death and she's already being so nasty to one of her victims, yet Deacon having a front-row seat to this sees no red flags after everything Lauren told him?

I don't get why Sheila is even a regular. Is she really such a big ratings draw? I can't imagine why else Brad Bell would rehire her for anything more than a guest stint.

I just read a spoiler for next week and SMH.

Spoiler

Luna takes a pregnancy test. Stupid me, I thought this was not going to be an issue since they were clear that Zende used protection, and it sounded like RJ did too. I cannot imagine he and Luna wanted to get pregnant on their very first sexual encounter, especially since they never even discussed wanting to become parents. Is a WTD really the only story Bell can tell? Wait, don't answer that.

Is Thomas gone for good? I sure hope so, but there's no announcement and I fear he will pop back up sooner rather than later. Maybe they can bring on an adult Dino or Logan to fill the void. Dino could even be an alternate love interest for Hope, and Steffy can still prance around calling Hope names for dating her youngest cousin.

Edited by Aymery
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Well, you guys have pretty much said it all, so no need to belabor the very pertinent points. 

But I do have to add how much I wanted to punch Liam into the next century. Going on about how he and Ridge were going to protect Steffy, and of course, Kelly. Talk about tunnel vision. His other ex-wife, who is also the mother of one of his children, is standing right in front of him, but not one word of concern for them even though their dad and grandad is engaged to the same psycho he wants to protect Steffy from. Now, if you look at things historically, Steffy is pretty damn good at protecting herself. Her younger escapades against Hope notwithstanding, she chased Quinn through Monte Carlo, she also tried to shoot her in her hotel room. She killed Ally and tried to kill Ivy. She went to grandad Eric's with a gun. And most recently, offed Sugar. Hope OTOH, has never displayed any type of aggression and is clearly not equipped to protect herself. So shut the hell up Liam, all your concerned with saving is Steffy's crotch. 

All Bradly knows how to write (and I am using that term very, very loosely) are WTD, triangles, and misunderstanding nights. 

3 hours ago, Aymery said:

Maybe they can bring on an adult Dino or Logan to fill the void.

I second this but would add in the Alphabet kid too. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Stupid, ignorant, rude ass Ridge actually thinks Hope would make something like that up? Take your sorry ass on over to Deacon's place and see for yourself. 

As many times as Sheila has returned from the dead, it's beyond baffling that anyone would doubt she could still be alive but that's idiot Ridge for you ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Let's not forget Liam being a dick, too. "So, you claim," like Hope is making shit up. You've known her how long, Liam?  

If Liam didn't annoy and bore me, I'd say he and Steffy deserve one another but saddling him with her as a lead character means more screentime.

Liam not knowing his wife ain't a surprise when he assumed the mannequin that psychopath Thomas was making out with was Hope, so no shock there. :|

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

As many times as Sheila has returned from the dead, it's beyond baffling that anyone would doubt she could still be alive but that's idiot Ridge for you ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

And hasn't Ridge, himself, returned from the dead more than once? Hell, didn't they all think Steffy was dead when she was a toddler (or was it Phoebe? I just have a vague memory of it seeming like one of the twins was eaten by sharks.) None of this should seem so impossible to anyone in this family. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

And hasn't Ridge, himself, returned from the dead more than once? Hell, didn't they all think Steffy was dead when she was a toddler (or was it Phoebe? I just have a vague memory of it seeming like one of the twins was eaten by sharks.) None of this should seem so impossible to anyone in this family. 

Before you know it, B&B will reach Days of Our Lives level of people returning from the dead!  🤣

Edited by norcalgal
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 5/10/2024 at 12:13 PM, Crashcourse said:

Yes, Sheila's the main reason I've stopped watching.  I just come here to read the comments. 

If Deacon is so in love with her, she should demand that he cut off one of his toes to show his true fidelity to her.  I would love to see his reaction. 😱

Nah, the equivalent chop would be for Sheila to cut off one of his balls

• LOL 2

In case anyone else wondered who's Dino? Dominick "Dino" Damiano (born Marone) is the son of Felicia Forrester and Dante Damiano. He was named after Dominick "Nick" Marone.  Felicia is Eric and Stephanie's daughter.  

Aymery, who is Logan?  All I can find are references to Brook. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Aymery said:

Maybe they can bring on an adult Dino or Logan to fill the void.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Other than that, I give you ten toes up on your post

Thank goodness you didn’t give me nine. I would have suspected you were Spearmint, your evil doppelgänger.

17 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Hey, Ridge, you don't get to look all pissed and roll your eyes at the statement that Finn and Deacon think Sheila is changed now, not when you have, who knows how many times now, crammed "Thomas is a changed man" down everyone's throats

He and Steffy are all the time with this absolute garbage. They’re just as truth resistant and naive as Finn and Deacon, yet they are given free reign to bully and malign anyone who doesn’t automatically accept their pet psycho’s reformation.

And, eff me in the neck, I thought enough time had passed to avoid a tiresome WTD story. Damn it.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Li’s reaction to seeing Shiela was comic gold. It’s also comic gold how nobody believed Shiela is alive when Finn and Hope told them that fact. Is it because they don’t want to believe that Shiela is alive?  “It’s alive, It’s alive, Dr Frankenstein the monster is alive!  

Next week:  Give me a f..king  break about another pregnancy story that needs a paternity test. Doesn’t anyone practice safe sex anymore?

• Like 4

" Sometimes I've believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast " The White Queen.

RJ "used protection"....Zende  " used protection "...Luna-tictac did not wander over to another one of Eric's guest houses and have even more random sex....The timing of the birth of Luna-tictac's mystery child would make it a Christmas baby....Where are the writers going with this ??...No place sane.

There are enough jackasses on this Show to populate a large stable. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

Pardon me for chiming in, but I think Logan is Bridget’s son, so that means he’s Brooke’s grandson.  Logan’s dad is Owen, but I’m hazy on Owen’s role (Forrester photographer?  Jackie’s husband?)  in the show since I was watching on and off at that time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Yes. Owen is married to Jackie M. I don't remember if he was an FC employee, but he did some modeling, mainly in photoshoots with Jackie. Owen and Bridget had a ONS and she got pregnant. Anyway, the three of them came up with some type of blended family arrangement and moved to NYC.

It would be nice to see some of these long-lost kids.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 12:17 PM, Kimboweena said:

Logan Knight is Bridget's baby. One of the few times in which a "miracle child" is in fact a miracle after a stillbirth and two miscarriages. The father is a guy named Owen Knight, who at the time of conception was married to Nick's mother, who was at least thirty years older than he was.

On 5/11/2024 at 12:26 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

And, eff me in the neck, I thought enough time had passed to avoid a tiresome WTD story. Damn it.

Under normal story telling we would have been, but B&B for some bizarro  reason can only tell one story at a time for months at a time until people forget one or more has even happened. When did Misunderstanding: Episode IX happen, anyway, January? On a normal soap, Luna would be six weeks from giving birth already.

I don't even care who the father is. Just make it all go away.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
On 5/9/2024 at 8:31 PM, Artsda said:

Sheila didn't act very changed today. 

Her hair wasn't even dry from her first shower in days, weeks? I don't even know how much time has passed.

On 5/11/2024 at 5:40 AM, Aymery said:

Is Thomas gone for good? I sure hope so, but there's no announcement and I fear he will pop back up sooner rather than later. Maybe they can bring on an adult Dino or Logan to fill the void. 

I read an awful spoiler about Thomas' return. Just horrible. But it disappeared so it may have been phony. I'm hoping.

• Like 3
On 5/11/2024 at 5:40 AM, Aymery said:

I don't get why Sheila is even a regular. Is she really such a big ratings draw? I can't imagine why else Brad Bell would rehire her for anything more than a guest stint.

Back in the days of yore and VCR's, I'd often get bored with the show and stop watching and just check back in every few months to see if Sheila was back. She is the reason I watch. I did become invested in the show in between her times on it later  because it has become more like a spoof of a soap and is such a hoot. But yeah, I have to agree that she is a ratings draw.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I read an awful spoiler about Thomas' return. Just horrible. But it disappeared so it may have been phony. I'm hoping.

Well, now I'm curious. What was it? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Her hair wasn't even dry from her first shower in days, weeks? I don't even know how much time has passed.

7 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Well, the actor is still in the opening credits. And didn’t someone mention that Thomas left because the actor got an acting gig in…theatre? Or was it for a movie?

I never got the sense Atkinson was gone permanently but if I never see Thomas again, it'll be too soon.

That said, I wouldn't be terribly shocked if Bell does his usual vanishing act by giving him the same unceremonious sacking that Krista Allen and Darren Brooks got and recasts to pretend like the last five years didn't happen. I wouldn't even fully blame him for it this time because the 39 week record lows overlapping the entirety of Thope's joke of a relationship speaks for itself.

• Like 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Okay. And remember, you asked for it.

Spoiler

When Thomas returns he will be returning with not only our beloved Douglas, but two other people he will be bringing back with him. Apparently he ran into Amber and fell in love with her so hard that he's forgotten all about Hope. And the reason Amber was in Paris was because Little D just graduated chef school.

I think everyone wants Deacon's son to come back. And working at Il Giardino with his dad sounds like a good idea. But Amber? If I never see her again it will still be too soon.

Yeah, so like I said, I hope it's fake news.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Oh dear fucking God, shoot me in the head now.

Lord knows Amber has been my girl from  the time I first watched this show as a middle schooler in '99. Before last year I would've said I never watched Amber back with her victim of grooming but now I don't want it for....every other reason.

Still, if this is the only way we're getting Little Eric back--and it's been long overdue and breaks up that barf-fest that is Sheacon, I'll take it, I guess. I'd rather have Thomas with Amber than Hope TBH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1