Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Okay, today was the worst. The new Taylor has pushed us all to the edge and today, she pushed us over. The dress and her screechy, silly, childish questioning of Douglas after spending ONE NIGHT with his dad at Eric’s was the end for me. I can’t imagine that this woman ever watched the old episodes of B&B to get an idea of this character and her relationships with the others on this soap. She is so awful and embarrassing. Please recast this character as soon as possible. KA is not the one to play this legacy character.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I'm confused, or maybe Eric is.  Didn't Thomas specifically ask Eric if he and Douglas could move in?  As in, move in and stay permanently?  Eric is acting like they're houseguests for the weekend. 

The family dinner was hard to watch.  Those people are such trash.

Deacon, hon, just go to work and call Lt. Baker from there.  Tell him that Sheila is alive, that she wore a disguise and tricked her way into your apartment and refuses to leave and is now threatening you.  In other words, tell the truth.  You'll be the hero, maybe even get the key to the city.           

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 11

NuTay: “Now all we need is to get Douglas home.”

Siouxbee: “He IS home, birdbrain.”

NuTay is by far the worst character and actress on here...between her simpering and being so thrilled that her daughter has her husband back (and why are you still living with them?) to her grand entrance at the Forester mansion in that awful white dress that was so inappropriate...and then she’s hanging on to Ridge for dear life and if someone who didn’t know any better saw this group they would certainly think that ridge and NuTay were a couple....and she does nothing to dissuade that 😩

I am so over this actress and her mannerisms 😤

Li, where ARE you ???????

Edited by SiouxB
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Deacon, hon, just go to work and call Lt. Baker from there.  Tell him that Sheila is alive, that she wore a disguise and tricked her way into your apartment and refuses to leave and is now threatening you.  In other words, tell the truth.  You'll be the hero, maybe even get the key to the city.     

I have had this conversation with my TV every day this week, so far. Come on, Deacon. 

I just cannot with Taylor. Why don't you just cover Thomas in sugar and hold him out to Douglas saying "isn't this great? Don't you love daddy most?" 

Every time we've seen Steffy and Finn getting romantic since they got back from Monaco, all I can do is wonder whether he needs to whisper "your parents are definitely going to get back together," in her ear to get her there. 

And fuck Ridge and Eric. You're having a "family dinner," but Donna, who seems to live there now, and Brooke, Ridge's wife and Eric's best friend, aren't there? I know Taylor and her spawn are all in on the Forresters vs. Logans grudge match, but you two dumbasses are sleeping with and married to Logan women. Why are you enabling this bullshit? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, nkotb said:

When Taylor was jabbing at Brooke yesterday, neither of them brought up Jack. I wasn’t watching then, but aren’t both Brooke & Taylor sort of both his mother?? Brooke, biologically, Taylor, legally? Whatever.

There's a lot to unpack, but basically his parentage with Brooke's eggs was one of the (IMO) very few legitimate things Taylor had a right to be angry about. The mix up was a genuine accident Brooke didn't plan on, but her using the fact that she still had viable eggs when Taylor didn't to try and lure Nick back was pretty shitty.

My sympathy with Taylor didn't last long when after the reveal and when Brooke rightfully signed away her rights, she got real screechy and insecure, even when Nick himself had made no indication he wanted Brooke, and unlike Ridge he didn't lead her on either. After a TLDR custody battle that Nick and/or Brooke won, Taylor ends up giving away her rights to Brooke because the baby crying a lot meant he needed his bio-mom or whatever 😒

Of course the real reason all of this happened is because TIIC thought this would be a banger way to reunite Brooke/Nick after they'd trashed that pairing to hell and back and KKL for once put her foot down on being bounced back and forth between men. So they wrote that nonsense to cut ties from Taylor and baby Jack was never seen in Brooke's care after that.

But you're right that if TIIC did need to have these two fighting a proxy war using children, Jack "Judy Winslow" Marone was a far more obvious choice than Douglas or even their own daughters.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Twas the night of the Forrester Family Dinner, and all through the house

Not a Forrester was stirring, except for the host

The guests huddled by the chimney and were full of glee

Relieved and happy to see that Brooke was not an invitee

The children were nestled all snug in their beds

While visions of being Forrester’s danced through their heads

And momma in her sheet dress and so full of sap

Oohing and Ahing as she let her lips flap

When in the living room the guests all began to chatter

The children were ushered upstairs their little feet going pitter patter

And the toasts began and the year was rehashed

With everyone on their best behavior as no Logan was bashed

The shine of happiness on the newly alive Finn

Being told by Ridge he was a Forrester and scoring the win

When what to his wondering heart should he hear

But his awful wife saying she loves him and holds him dear

With the little old host, so lively and quick

I knew in a moment it must be Eric

More rapid than eagles his guests they came

And he laughed, and shouted, and called them by name

Now Ridge, now Taylor, now Finn and Steffy!

On Thomas, on Douglas, on Hayes and Kelly!

We are all here together, this Forrester clan

No Logan’s present; Steffy and Taylor’s game plan

And they laughed and they toasted; this group of imposters

Not a one of them with a drop of blood from a Forrester

Yet they hail themselves as such, as they shout to the night

We are Forrester’s! Forrester’s we are! It’s our birthright!

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

This whole Douglas thing is ridiculous. Hope legally adopted him, she is his mother. This suggestion that she was a glorified babysitter, while Thomas got his shit together, & now that he’s better, according to his world-renowned psychologist mother, she’s relieved of her duties, is a huge slap in the face to all adoptive parents. Thomas doesn’t legally get to just walk in & tell Hope that he’s taking Douglas back. They should have 50/50 custody, & that should be the end of that. We need a non-Carter lawyer on this show.

Having said that, Liam & Steffy should also have 50/50 custody of Kelly. I wonder what the Steffy/Ridge/Thomas/Taylor quad would think about that? Kids should have their dad, too. Taylor might actually relish it, because she & Ridge would have another reason to bond. In fairness, Ridge seems much happier around her, so drop Destiny & move on. 

I love drama, but I laughed at Brooke’s “our family is under attack from Steffy & Taylor!” All I could think of was Ross Geller’s keyboard, playing those missile zings, & him ducking for cover. She’s not exactly wrong, but, geez, all of this is over a man most of us wouldn’t take to the curb on trash day, TM Nell Carter in a righteous quote from Hangin’ With Mr. Cooper, that I’ve never forgotten, & drop into conversations when appropriate. 

** Clearly, I watch far too much tv. Can’t remember why I walked into a room half-of-the-time, but I remember a ‘90s quote from Nell Carter! **

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But you're right that if TIIC did need to have these two fighting a proxy war using children, Jack "Judy Winslow" Marone was a far more obvious choice than Douglas or even their own daughters.

oooooh  riiiight Jack.  What is the official in-show reason he's not on the show anymore?  Is he at boarding school a la RJ?

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

oooooh  riiiight Jack.  What is the official in-show reason he's not on the show anymore?  Is he at boarding school a la RJ?

At least RJ was cast as a teenager for a hot minute, and is mentioned every once in a while by his mother and father, I don't think Jack has been mentioned in years, maybe more than a decade! I'm not a daily viewer so I can't say for certain, but I'm sure if he was mentioned it would be noted on this thread by faithful viewers.

1 minute ago, sugarbaker design said:

At least RJ was cast as a teenager for a hot minute, and is mentioned every once in a while by his mother and father, I don't think Jack has been mentioned in years, maybe more than a decade! I'm not a daily viewer so I can't say for certain, but I'm sure if he was mentioned it would be noted on this thread by faithful viewers.

I’ve been a faithful, daily watcher, since summer, 2011, AKA, the summer TOD II started. If you, on this board, hadn’t mentioned Jack, I wouldn’t know he existed. To my knowledge, he’s never been mentioned, in my 12 years.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Thanks 1

Did I miss the conversation between Brooke and whoever put together this “family” get together at Eric’s disinviting her??  Brooke looked dressed to be there so maybe tomorrow she will make an appearance, hope so!  Let NuTay have it!  NuTay all over Ridge physically and him not resisting either.  Finally Donna gives stink eye and calls Brooke.  

And more stink eyes from both Ridge and Taylor to Li!  Ruh roh…

I will bet Sheila has the red wig, face and glasses on when she turns to greet Hope tomorrow.  

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 10

Brooke is pathetic waiting for Ridge to call her. Girl, forget about him.

Aww Finn defending his mama, Li. 

I bet the tension with Li/Steffy/Taylor/Ridge is also for when she gets with Bill.😄

They should be thankful Li saved him and wasn't the one that shot him and their daughter. 

Hope what are those boots. 

I miss the other Kelly. 😔

Donna will just do whatever Eric wants. She has no brain. 

• Love 8

Oh joy, another day of Taylor acting all girlish and laughing with Ridge. 

That Forrester dinner had a lot of themes. Douglas, Finn being alive and a new portrait over the fireplace. There was no reason to exclude Brooke. Eric loves her and her sister is the latest lady of the house. Ridge is basically dating Taylor. It’s disgusting and nauseating. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

Yes Taylor, your in heaven from watching all of them together so you must have X-Ray vision since they are all upstairs with the nanny.  

Quinn’s portrait is down and a special thanks to TIIC it’s not Donna but Eric 👍👍

Lurch, Eric and Ridge teach you everything you know especially how to be an elitists self absorbed womanizing son of a bitch prick.  

Brooke you will always have Hope’s back as long as Ridge allows it. 

What a load of horse shit. Every time Hope goes to see her father it’s in the restaurant. Now all of a sudden, Hope goes to his apartment looking for her dad. Besides, the door just happens to be open. 

The only thing Taylor is good at is acting phony unless she’s not acting at all. 

• Love 9

At least Donna got to be there for dinner in her home. I love Li, but it stood out that Finn got to have his mother there, but Ridge didn't bring his wife. At least they could have thrown me a bone and had Bill accompany Li as her date so he could snark on some of this shit for me. 

Oh, Deacon. So pretty. So dumb. Go to the freaking police, dude. Maybe hearing that Hope stopped by while Sheila was alone there will rattle some sense into him? (I'm assuming that Sheila will be in disguise already and Hope won't realize it's here.) 

If Steffy gets in Hope and Liam's faces about Douglas needing to live with his father, and we don't get them saying "OK, well then Kelly needs to live with her father," and they don't bring up her losing her shit over them taking their kidnapped daughter home, I'm going to throw shit at my TV. (Since nobody is ever allowed to land a legit shot on Steffy like that, I should probably just go ahead and order myself a new TV now, shouldn't I?) 

• Like 5
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, nkotb said:

I’ve been a faithful, daily watcher, since summer, 2011, AKA, the summer TOD II started. If you, on this board, hadn’t mentioned Jack, I wouldn’t know he existed. To my knowledge, he’s never been mentioned, in my 12 years.

Nick Marone's own star was waning already by the time you started watching and his last air date (with no exit story) was around February 2012, so I'm not at all surprised you'd have never seen or heard of the little guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The last time I even remember seeing Nick ~ save for Brooke’s recent dream ~ was when Katie & Brooke asked him to let Donna live with him (that detail may be incorrect, but they were involved in Donna moving in with Nick, on his boat). I hate that I missed his entire run, because Jack Wagner has more charm in his pinky than TK as Ridge has in his whole body. TK may have been great at other characters, but he’s taken all of the charm out of Ridge.

• Love 7

I forgot all about Donna and Nick. Yet another man shared by all three Logan sister, plus their daughter/niece. If Nick was brought back, I wouldn't be at all surprised if TIIC would pair him with Hope as they aren't blood relatives. 😏

I have really been liking the clothes Brooke and Sheila have worn the past few days. Damn! KB looks like she's lost a ton of weight. I didn't think she really needed to, but that wrap blouse and skinny pants are showing it off. And Brooke's dress was gorgeous. When I checked on wornontv.com, I was surprised by how inexpensive it was. Taylor, OTOH, yikes! That too short, too tight white dress was hideous on her. And if something looks too tight on toothpick KA, then there is a real problem with wardrobe.

I also loved Donna's green dress and am so glad she finally called Brooke. Also so glad that Brooke is seeing right through all of Taylor's BS. And word to those who wish that Li had brought Bill along as her date. That certainly would have livened up that sappy, yet boring gathering. Speaking of Donna, I didn't miss the side eyes from Taylor and the tots during Donna's speech prior to unveiling Eric's portrait. Those three are so vile. Douglas is going to pick up some terrible behavior traits living with Thomas at Eric's house. And it is not Donna's job to end up raising him when Thomas flakes out (again).

Since it looked like Sheila was feeling antsy/caged in and getting ready to go out somewhere yesterday, I fully expect her to greet Hope wearing her mask and wig. WHEW! And Hope will be too dumb to recognize that flimsy, half-assed disguise! 

So, where does this go? Will Hope recognize Sheila after all? If so, what will Sheila do to keep Hope quiet? I can kind of see a fuzzy SL where Hope is kidnapped or threatened within an inch of her life by Sheila. Daddy Deacon will spring into action, which will elevate him in Brooke's eyes. As well, maybe the scare of losing Mommy Hope will make Douglas realize that he doesn't want to live with Thomas full time after all.

And hell yes! Liam should petition to have Kelly live full time at the cabin. Liam is too much of a limp-wimp waffle to do that, though. I can hear the argument, "We can't split up the family after ALL we've been through ... Kelly is re-bonding with Finn ... blah, blah, blah!" 🤮BTW, isn't Hays only 12 months old or younger? He's old enough to be learning how to color or put together a puzzle? These writers ... SMH 

• Applause 5
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

BTW, isn't Hays only 12 months old or younger? He's old enough to be learning how to color or put together a puzzle? These writers ... SMH 

And his nana, the world-renowned psychiatrist is wearing halter tops and sticking her hands in her pockets!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

forgot all about Donna and Nick. Yet another man shared by all three Logan sister, plus their daughter/niece. If Nick was brought back, I wouldn't be at all surprised if TIIC would pair him with Hope as they aren't blood relatives. 😏

A lot of us made the same joke when Hope was first SORAS. TBH, it's only a slightly worse option than staying with Liam and an improvement over Thomas. Still firmly in Do Not Want territory but I'd be glad to see those two lose, lol

2 hours ago, nkotb said:

I hate that I missed his entire run, because Jack Wagner has more charm in his pinky than TK as Ridge has in his whole body.

Even for as much as Nick grated following his divorce from Brooke and subsequent cheating with Katie, his lows are still far more enjoyable than TK's very few highs.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

So let me get this straight. Ridge made a beeline over to Deacon’s job to get in his face about staying away from Brooke. Again.

This is the same Ridge who just spent the evening at “family dinner” with Taylor by his side like she was his wife, while his actual wife was at home? Who just came back from traveling to Italy with Taylor, and brought Taylor home with him when most folks would have wanted to be alone with the spouse they've been apart from for awhile?

THAT Ridge?

I’m not even all that fond of Deacon, but this whole “Sister Wife” scenario that Ridge is playing out with Brooke and Taylor is insane. I would love to see Brooke cut these ridiculous ties and get with Deacon if that’s the man whose going to put her first.

• Like 1
  • Applause 13
  • Love 2

I agree with CharlizeCat about Brook's and Donna's dresses being so nice and how awful Taylor's looked. Did not notice Sheila as I was not paying attention to a lot of those scenes. I also thought the dress on Li was classy and elegant. Beside Li and Donna, Taylor looked trashy. 

Don't remember much about what Steffy or Hope wore the last couple of days. Most of the time I'm not impressed especially with what Steffy wears. There are some really cute outfits available but they don't even seem to be trying. To use an old expression the clothes wear them, instead of them wearing the clothes.

• Love 9

Who the hell is writing for this Ridge character? He blew into El G today to yell at Deacon about staying away from Brooke. Hypocrite much? Keep your slimy hands and lips off of that tacky bitch, NuTay. This guy is just too much!

• Applause 12
  • Love 3

Ridge has to make up for his “lack of manhood were it counts” by being the biggest baddest bully in LA.  When it comes to Lurch, it’s Brooke who always has to support him.  Where is the support for Hope?  Now Ridge has to get into a pissing match at Deacon’s place of business. Total ass home move but do we expect anything less from Ridge. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 2

It’s gross how Ridge never calls Hope his step daughter. The best he could do today was “that young lady”. We he tells people to stay away from his family he’s never referring to her. 
I think Hope needs glasses. Most of us clocked Sheila quickly so surely she could do the same. We’d expect this from Liam after the Hopequinn mixup, but I thought Hope was better than that. 

• Love 11

That close call should have Deacon very firmly insisting Sheila needs to get the hell out of there. The way he took off when he found out Hope was at his place, he was obviously terrified as to what would happen if Hope found Sheila there. That should be all the wake up call that he needs that this can't go on. He got lucky this time, in that Sheila was in her disguise and Hope, somehow, couldn't see through it. But, does he really want to risk the same scenario where Sheila hasn't slapped her disguise back on and Hope walks in? Because Sheila won't hesitate to hurt or kill his daughter to keep her secret. 

But, I'm guessing we're going to have Deacon still stupidly going along with this insanity, despite the obvious risk to the person he says is the most important in his life. And the writers were basically laying out their "Deacon is still a screw up who's going to prove RIdge right" plans via Liam's dialogue today. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

That was a nice break from that sappy sweet, over zealous, kumbayaing, fucking ridunkulous Forrester Fambly Dinner crap. 

I love Brooke and Liam's little talks; for some reason they both seem to have so much more going on upstairs when they are discussing things. 

OMG Ridge, shut the hell up, you glowering, overbearing, controlling, bullying, ego maniac. Did you really just do that? I mean, you just returned home from globetrotting the world with your ex-wife on the pretext of saving your heart broken daughter. Ah, but it was about so much more as you cuddled, and snuggled, and hugged, and eye fucked, and kissed your clearly desperate ex-wife. But that is Ridge, got to keep all the balls in the air at the same time, telling your wife that you want a future with her as you simultaneously tell you ex that she makes you oh so happy, and that you are just so stinkin glad that she has come back. Adding insult to injury you excluded your spouse from the family dinner and treated Taylor like your date. And what did Brooke do? Absolutely nothing. Hope took an innocent picture of her mom and dad at a happy moment, and it was the biggest betrayal of the century. But, but, but wasn't that your lame excuse for sticking your tongue down Taylor's throat in Monaco? That you were just so dang happy, and you simply got caught up in the moment? As always though, Deacon showed he has more class in his little pinky than Ridge does in his whole body. Ridge so badly wants Deacon to react, to throw a punch, to cause a scene, but he never rises to Ridge's bait. I was glad to see that Brooke did speak up when Ridge was ranting and raving about Deacon to her; she still has his back a little bit. 

Deacon better use this as a learning lesson, and he better kick Sheila out. I am still hella annoyed with him for letting this nonsense go on as long as it has, but if he does the right thing now, I might be able to forgive him. 

Brooke looked amazing. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Deacon better use this as a learning lesson, and he better kick Sheila out. I am still hella annoyed with him for letting this nonsense go on as long as it has, but if he does the right thing now, I might be able to forgive him. 

It looks like this is the start of a Sheila-in-disguise telenovela story, Deacon is not wising up anytime soon.  The actors who play D & S have chemistry and play well with each other. It isn't my first choice of a story either, but I'd watch this over any scenes with Ridge and Taylor any day of the week.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

OMG Ridge, shut the hell up, you glowering, overbearing, controlling, bullying, ego maniac. 

Is there a more hypocritical, more loathsome character on daytime than Ridge Forrester?  Terribly written, horrifically acted, and atrociously produced, I can't bear to watch him.

• Applause 5
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

OMG Ridge, shut the hell up, you glowering, overbearing, controlling, bullying, ego maniac

I laughed out loud when all of the patrons at IL G GASPED out loud in horror and clutched their collective pearls when Ridge went on his tirade against Deacon. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

So today was supposed to be Rena Sofer's last day as Quinn, but there was no goodbye scene.  Are we to assume that she and Carter just took off after the candlelight dinner? 

Dumb Deacon:  Go to the police and 'fess up before Sheila does any more damage.  If you do it now, you probably won't face any more prison time.  By the way, are the writers setting him up for a heart attack?  

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

So today was supposed to be Rena Sofer's last day as Quinn, but there was no goodbye scene.  Are we to assume that she and Carter just took off after the candlelight dinner? 

Dumb Deacon:  Go to the police and 'fess up before Sheila does any more damage.  If you do it now, you probably won't face any more prison time.  By the way, are the writers setting him up for a heart attack?  

I had forgotten her last air date so yeah, WTF?  No reason given for never seeing her again??  And is Carter staying and will he simply refer to her in future?  

I pity Brooke and Hope if Deacon does not turn Sheila in…if Ridge finds out he will never let them live it down!  As if he is not bad enough spouting off whenever he gets a chance about Deacon in his gravely voice.  

• Love 13

Who has a romantic dinner in an office. 😑 This show is lazy about sets. And always using that damn office for everything.

Ridge is a controlling asshat.

LOL Douglas wanting to stay with Thomas.

I guess Hope has the dumb stick now not recognizing Sheila. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Did Ridge just step on Liam’s dick?  He tells Liam that Douglas is having fun with his dad, and Kellie is having more fun with her step dad.  Beside, Ridge implied that he doesn’t have fun with Liam and Hope. Ridge how about Lurch’s bad habits.  Has Deacon actually killed anyone like Lurch has. Maybe not directly, but by omission of a 911 call. In addition, Hope has never killed anyone.  Both of your children Ridge are killers. 

While where at it, why the hell who Deacon sees is his business?  Once again Ridge is a fucking tyrant. 

Today being RS’s last day was very lack luster. For RS, it looks like it’s fade to black. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

And is Carter staying and will he simply refer to her in future?  

Re: Quinn, well, aren't they still doing this with OG Sally Spectra?  The actress died many years ago, but doesn't the show pretend like Sally Senior is still alive?

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I could feel a lot of warmth and emotion flowing from RS and LSV today as they played their final scenes together. I guess I was happy to see Quinn/RS go out on a positive not.

I LOVED Quinn's floaty blue dress. The color was gorgeous on her. She and Brooke would have looked stunning standing together. LOL!

Ridge: "What kind of crazy woman would want to be with Deacon?" while looking squarely at Brooke. What a pompous ass~ And yes, he also insulted Liam with that pointed remark that Douglas was with his father. I wish that Hope, Liam, and Brooke had tag-teamed that greasy grifter. I just SMH why Taylor and Brooke fight over him so much. He's not worth it.

• Applause 7
  • Love 3

They’re all delusional.  They talk about it being a Forrester party, but they’re Marone people and not Forrester.  Stuffi, Thomas and the rest are not Forresters.  Hell, Brooke is more a Forrester via injection because she’s screwed real Forrester men.  

Deacon has the IQ of a turd.  Go to work, call the cops and get the idiot out of your grungy apartment. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Ridge is so insufferable to watch and listen to. His cracks on how Douglas is with his dad and his obsession on Deacon is just annoying to watch not entertaining to watch.  It was how many weeks ago Thomas was covering what Sheila did to Brooke ? Yea Thomas is so changed. Why is nobody bringing that up or Ridge like to point out Deacon friendship with Sheila, what about Taylor's defense of her and how she changed and inviting her to Christmas? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8

I don’t know why Brooke is still into Ridge. He is a verbally abusive jerk. Why was he bringing up New Years Eve again when he agreed to forgive her since she had been unknowingly liquored up? He very recently made out with Taylor yet he keeps rehashing Deacon.  He thinks his asshole kids are perfect. I’m sick of him, Taylor and their adult brat children. Since we are stuck with Shelia, I wouldn’t mind her kidnapping Ridge and forcing him to be a nicer man.

• Applause 9
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t know why Brooke is still into Ridge. He is a verbally abusive jerk. Why was he bringing up New Years Eve again when he agreed to forgive her since she had been unknowingly liquored up? He very recently made out with Taylor yet he keeps rehashing Deacon.  He thinks his asshole kids are perfect. I’m sick of him, Taylor and their adult brat children. Since we are stuck with Shelia, I wouldn’t mind her kidnapping Ridge and forcing him to be a nicer man.

No one could force Ridge into being a nicer man. Or a decent human being in any way ever. i don’t want this character to remain on this show and especially with this “actor” portraying him. I have read that this guy was a believable actor on other soaps but I’ve never bought him as Ridge Forrester. Ditch him and his “wife”, NuTay.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Re: Quinn, well, aren't they still doing this with OG Sally Spectra?  The actress died many years ago, but doesn't the show pretend like Sally Senior is still alive?

I mean, I get why they do it for her, even if I disagree with it. Not sure if that would work with Quinn, especially when her only two anchors who would give two fucks about her (ie, Wyatt and Shauna) are also MIA.

Re: Ridge's assholery, I've got nothing new to add to that.  The character needs to go. I wouldn't even want a recast at this point since he'll just spend his twilight years playing Brooke and Taylor for fools, even if a new actor were to dial back his cruelty from. 12 to a 7. Old Ridge could be an ass but I can never recall him making such a gutter low blow like that using children no less. the only time he had beef with Brookecs kid, it was well earned and even then he wasn't as ugly about dragging Rick as he's been towards Hope and Liam for (checks notes) existing.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Ridge is so disrespectful to Hope; you don't like her dad, that doesn't give you the right to constantly bad mouth him in front of her. And Hope just accepts it, because just like her mother, she doesn't want to upset Ridge or bother his twee feelings. 

And the asshat was in rare form yesterday; sparing no one from his buffoonery:

Liam "He just wanted to tell me a joke; sounds like he is having fun"

Ridge "Of course he is having fun; he is with his dad"

BURN!

Hope "What's going on? Is Douglas all right?"

Ridge "He's with his dad, what do you mean?

BURN AGAIN!

Ridge's quick, snarky responses to the two people who have loved and cared for Douglas for 3 years shows that deep down he is really very concerned. Ridge knows that Thomas killed Emma, he knows he kept the Beth secret. And please, don't talk to me about brain issues because those things happened long before Thomas hit his head. Ridge also knows that Thomas most recently was conspiring with Sheila to keep what she did from Brooke a secret. 

Then we have his mental beatdown to Brooke, once again calling her out over NY'sE after telling her he was over it. Adding insult to injury by saying "What kind of crazy woman would want to be with Deacon?" And his nasty, mean spirited interrogation of Hope because her father might have a new woman in his life. Wouldn't this make him happy? If Deacon has moved on, then he won't be coming around Brooke anymore. Ridge is simply the biggest tool in the toolshed, his massive ego motivating him to insult and hurt those he claims to love. I certainly didn't miss is pointed "Your daughter" comment to Brooke. I don't know where this is going, but the imbalance needs to be righted. Allowing the Marone's and the Hamilton's to run roughshod over everyone else on the canvas is becoming unwatchable. There are simply no checks and balances. At the same time, Brooke and Hope don't need to slut shame, and deflect, and pull up the past. They live in the present and have far too much dignity and class to get down in the mud with Taylor and Steffy, but that doesn't make it any less palatable. 

Deacon was getting it right there for a minute, I saw some of his old fire and passion, yet once again he allows Sheila to talk him down. It is too late now; Deacon is done. 

So that was Rena's send off? A "romantic" dinner at the office? Along with a scene with Zende? Nothing with Eric? Or Brooke? I am so underwhelmed. And what is their plan to explain her absence going forward? I have this feeling that something is going to happen to Quinn off screen and Carter will be left grieving. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Liam has a dick? 😮

Apparently, not as gifted as Wyatt’s, according to Hope. 😏

OG Douglas would’ve already figured out who Sheila is. Please bring him back. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Liam has a dick? 😮

It’s a teeny weenie peeny that’s why you can’t convince me Beth is not Bill’s daughter. 

Bill and Liam was taking a leak together. Bill looks over at Liam and asks Liam, “are you sure you are my son?”  

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Ridge's quick, snarky responses to the two people who have loved and cared for Douglas for 3 years shows that deep down he is really very concerned. Ridge knows that Thomas killed Emma, he knows he kept the Beth secret. And please, don't talk to me about brain issues because those things happened long before Thomas hit his head. Ridge also knows that Thomas most recently was conspiring with Sheila to keep what she did from Brooke a secret. 

Then we have his mental beatdown to Brooke, once again calling her out over NY'sE after telling her he was over it. Adding insult to injury by saying "What kind of crazy woman would want to be with Deacon?" And his nasty, mean spirited interrogation of Hope because her father might have a new woman in his life. Wouldn't this make him happy? If Deacon has moved on, then he won't be coming around Brooke anymore. Ridge is simply the biggest tool in the toolshed, his massive ego motivating him to insult and hurt those he claims to love. I certainly didn't miss is pointed "Your daughter" comment to Brooke. I don't know where this is going, but the imbalance needs to be righted. Allowing the Marone's and the Hamilton's to run roughshod over everyone else on the canvas is becoming unwatchable. There are simply no checks and balances. At the same time, Brooke and Hope don't need to slut shame, and deflect, and pull up the past. They live in the present and have far too much dignity and class to get down in the mud with Taylor and Steffy, but that doesn't make it any less palatable. 

All this one-sided hate, snark, disrespect coming from the Fauxresters (Ridge, Steffy & Taylor) towards the non-Forresters (Brooke, Hope & Deacon) is coming from The Powers That Be, right?  The writers have been told from on high that the Fauxresters must always dish it out while the non-Forresters just have to accept the crap dished out...?  Otherwise, how to account for all this one-sided filth? Do the writers have that much autonomy to present such a clear bias for one family versus another?

• Love 9