Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

So, is Ridge going to end it, or fess up about his inappropriate examination of Taylor's throat? 

I have been revisiting the scene where Brooke mentions the picture of betrayal and have realized a few things. Ridge wanted to be the one to bring it up; Brooke doing it took some of his ammo away, because now he can't accuse her of keeping deep, dark secrets from him. I also noticed how he shut Brooke down after his comment "I am gone for 5 minutes, and you are already inviting Deacon to FC's." Brooke immediately sprung into defense mode, telling Ridge that Hope had brought Deacon there. That is about as far as she got before he cut her off, his disappointment clearly evident on his face. Ridge needed Brooke to be guilty of keeping secrets and inviting convicts to her place of employment. He was going to use those actions to justify tonguing Taylor. Historically, whenever Ridge's divining rod has directed him to new water sources, he has had to lay some type of blame on Brooke. Or, if he can't accuse Brooke of something, he will instead use children and "the family", as in his real family, not the one he shared/shares with Brooke. I just really do not like him. At. All. Not one bit. 

I might be more supportive of Steffy if she wasn't trying to make Li and Finn's ordeal all about her. Even with her thanking Li for saving Finn, she still kept harping on how she felt. Maybe she should take a step back and contemplate how Li felt. Li broke the law and her medical oaths to do what she did. Maybe she was scared of repercussions and felt the less people who knew the better. And she made good points about getting Steffy's hopes up for nothing. Steffy doesn't really understand the dire straits Finn was in when Li first started caring for him. Li also had to deal with Sheila, getting knocked out twice, being run down and run off the road, her car exploding, and nearly drowning. Then she spent days wandering around in a dazed fog of confusion. I think that supersedes Steffy's dark place. 

Taylor can bug off too. She has some questions for Li my ass. If that quack says one word about violating oaths, or anything about Li's medical license, then someone needs to remind her about raiding another doctor's files to get dirt on Brooke and Bill. They could also council her on the hazards of shooting people in the back and driving while intoxicated and running people over. 

Brooke does look desperate, going on and on about Steffy, Taylor and Ridge's happiness. But she knows it has to be all about them, if she asks for anything for herself, then Ridge will explode and tell her the only person that matters right now is Steffy. 

KKL looks off. Puffy and kind of orange. But it does appear her leg is healing which is a good thing.

• Love 17

Ew, Brooke sitting on that nasty ass couch Lope use for sex.

Thankfully, Steffy/Finn have a bedroom. lol.

JMW sure is brave to wear that after giving birth recently. 

Surprised they remembered to give Finn a scar.

Why would Finn care about Ridge/Taylor kiss, Steffy.

Brooke and Taylor need to stop using their daughters as sounding boards for their romantic woes with waffle head Ridge.  And get friends. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Geeez, Steffy and Finn! Just tear off your clothes and get to it. Watching that….whatever that was… gave me second hand embarrassment for both of you. Please spare us in the future.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Looks like I'm back to my old habits. Today I muted the most of the show  and didn't pay much attention. IMO, it was boring. If this were real life, Brook would be calling the cabin by now before visiting. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I wish that Brooke and Li would become friends. I'd love to hear those two sharing wine and Brooke updating Li with all the dirt about Taylor over the years. The tidbit about Taylor shooting Bill might be useful in Li's developing relationship with Bill as well as Taylor raiding Brooke's OB's medical records file (fingers crossed).

But ... I forgot that women aren't allowed to have friends on this show because they are all fighting over the same one or two men. Only the bros get the privilege of friendship. 

And ... we are supposed to have amnesia where St. Taylor is concerned. One positive thing I will say about HTy is that she couldn't really pull off the simpering giggling smitten teenager. Except that one time she was hypnotized to believe she was like 16. That was pretty amusing.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

And ... we are supposed to have amnesia where St. Taylor is concerned. One positive thing I will say about HTy is that she couldn't really pull off the simpering giggling smitten teenager. Except that one time she was hypnotized to believe she was like 16. That was pretty amusing.  

I feel like this must have been the only scene KA was shown to get a sense of the character. 🙃

About the episode:

Liam just looked confused. About Hope’s shoulders. 🤷‍♂️

Finn’s travel, social time with colleagues at the hospital, and entire appointment took, what, 45 minutes total, if all conversation with Steffy/Li and Steffy/Taylor was contiguous and not missing chunks of time? He totally didn’t go.

I wonder how long Finn will have that scar (also surprised they remembered…unlike no one remembering that Steffy got shot or even giving her a scar). For as much as he’s shirtless, no way they keep the makeup going for long. But I wonder if the writers are slowly building up that he’s not as healthy as he keeps saying. They’ve had dialogue about his health in almost every episode since he was discovered alive (what a MIRACLE Finn is ~ALIVE~), and Finn keeps laughing it all off. Maybe Steffy will get her time not being depressed at his bedside after all.

Taylor acts like she and Steffy are sisters.

For as desperate as Brooke has been sounding lately, I don’t understand her approach of “let Taylor have her special family moment with him. He’ll probably come back.” I’d love it if Brooke already suspects what happened and is biding her time until she tells him to GTFO. (…and they bring in Jack for a chem test…?)

Taylor needs to get a hobby or find a coffee shop, so she’s not flitting around FC when Finn and Steffy want to have sex without her permission. Move out, World Renowned Psychiatrist, instead of inviting Ridge to move in. (Or have Sinn move to a place that hasn't been occupied by all of Steffy's past husbands.)

• Applause 2
  • Love 10

Stuffy and FrankenFinn are like the bride and groom on the top of a wedding cake, PLASTIC!  Even a sexy outfit worn by Stuffy doesn’t make up for the awkwardness of the scene but was that sexy outfit even necessary to get FrankenFinn’s motor running?  I guess Stuffy just had to show that her body was back in shape. 

Liam’s and Hope’s scene looked a little more natural to me.  In most ways, I find Hope sexier than Stuffy. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

But ... I forgot that women aren't allowed to have friends on this show because they are all fighting over the same one or two men. Only the bros get the privilege of friendship

And when they are friends, it's less an actual relationship so much as the both of them  scheming to get a man to keep one from their enemy (ie, Taylor & Stephanie).

Darla and Macy might be the last real friendship between two women and we know how that ended.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

But ... I forgot that women aren't allowed to have friends on this show

Women friendships have been limited at best:

Stephanie and the lady she met when she was homeless; sorry can't remember her name

Stehpanie and Lauren; until Lauren shagged Eric

Stehpanie and Taylor, although I have issues with this one because they were more of a tag team to bring Brooke down, than a real friendship

Margo and Kristen

Brooke and Sheila; until Brooke discovered Sheila's psycho past

Brooke and Karen

Brooke and Caroline 1.0; until they began battling for Ridge

Brooke and Lauren

Darla and Macy; until Darla boinked Thorne

Bridget and Taylor

I may have missed some, but what is clearly evident is that most of these predate Bradley. 

13 hours ago, dovegrey said:

I’d love it if Brooke already suspects what happened and is biding her time until she tells him to GTFO. (…and they bring in Jack for a chem test…?)

OMG! That is brilliant, and something I never even considered. 

14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wish that Brooke and Li would become friends. I'd love to hear those two sharing wine and Brooke updating Li with all the dirt about Taylor over the years. The tidbit about Taylor shooting Bill might be useful in Li's developing relationship with Bill as well as Taylor raiding Brooke's OB's medical records file (fingers crossed).

Yes please!

The show was pretty lame yesterday, and I am in agreement with my fellow posters that kids and parents should not be discussing each other's sex lives. I was totally skeeved out when Taylor announced to Ridge that she had to leave Cliff House because their daughter was "reconnecting" with her husband. And Brooke perching on that couch? Just NO. 

Taylor was so coy with her comment about second, third, or fourth chances. And didn't even mention the confrontation between Steffy and Li, or that Finn had gone to get a checkup. Just too damn busy flirting. 

I often wonder about these people's work schedules. Ridge comes home at sometime during the day, then leaves and goes back to the office. Taylor comes home and then leaves and goes to FC's instead of her own office. Geesh, even working from home I wouldn't be able to get away with that shit. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Why would the detective call Brooke and not Finn or Steffy. 

For once I agree with Brooke. Sheila cant be dead. She probably cut off her own toe to fake her death. They are all dumb if they buy this.

A bear. 😂

Did they really have to close up on that fake toe at the end. 🤢

Loved Steffys blue dress. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Lurch just saying knock knock is not like knocking at all. Just opening the door like you live there seems how it’s done in LA.  So Lurch wants Douglas 2.0 back. Do I smell a court battle? No, Hope is going to do what Douglas 2.0 wants to do. By the way, I’m not overly impressed by Douglas 2.0.  

So the demise of Shield is by a bear?  I use a ? because I’m not convinced it wasn’t staged.

Does B&B share monkeys with a keyboard with Y&R?  It just seems too coincidental that both shows get rid of their heavies, Shiela and Ashland Locke, within the same week. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Sheila gets taken out by a 🐻?

Come the fuck on now. 

That is so laughably bad. 

Finn looks disappointed. Hmm. 

Don’t get me started on Thomas suddenly wanting full custody of Douglas. The kid he threatened and terrified. 

C85A973F-823E-43DC-9BD8-A60D6956743E.thumb.jpeg.d4a5067a2e978793194ee45df1df155a.jpeg

I’m already dreading the Hope hate-fest and the retconn that she’s just some placeholder until Thomas got his crap together. She is his mother - in every way that counts, including legally. 

And not loving nuDouglas. 

• Love 13
On 8/10/2022 at 3:22 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Does anyone like this version of Taylor? The giggling, the awkward posturing, the swooning over Rodge…..make it stop.

I watched today because I heard about the Steffy/Finn love scene which I think was pretty decent although tame as I've seen far more risque ones on this show that managed to get past the censors. However I do agree with this. While I think as far as resemblance the casting is spot on for JMW and KA, KA's Taylor lacks the compassion and seriousness being a physician entails which while I was never a big HT fan she was at least believable in.  That being said even her version is too good for Ridge. 

I rather see Brooke/Taylor hook up than either of them with Ridge.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Back when Sheila had Finn in the hotel room, I thought it was strange they showed her painting her toenails and took precious airtime to show a close-up of her toes. Guess this explains that. At least the writers plan ahead?

I also don’t understand why Sanchez tried to call Ridge (and then Brooke) about Sheila’s presumed death. Finn is her next-of-kin. That call should have gone to him, and the news should have been given to him on his terms, not with Brooke rallying the troops in Ridge's stead. (Though it was weird that Ridge wasn't written into that scene, right? Or the writers were just leaving room for a week of people recapping to him what happened and how they feel? Can't wait for weeks of "Sheila is DEAD! What a miracle!")

So, yeah, it’s obvious that Sheila isn’t dead. My question is…did she fake her death out of desperation to avoid prison time (and we shouldn’t expect her back for a while), or did someone on the canvas “kill” her and dump her body (and she’s going to turn up soon with major blackmail dirt on someone, or, even better, with total amnesia and now she's good for real)? It seemed like there was more physical evidence at the scene than just her toe, so, if she faked it, she really faked it. Funny that Finn was off-screen for an entire episode right before this news… And we haven't seen Deacon for a hot second, either... I love a good faux murder mystery. 😃

• Love 13

Oh, this so ridiculous!

Mauled by a bear? That's the best they could come up with?

Sheila's not dead.  We all know it, the characters even know it.

This is so awful, I'm actually feeling a bit insulted.

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I was waiting for Taylor to say, "Why, Detective Sanchez...is that a middle toe in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

I don't like to talk smack about kids, but the new Douglas isn't exactly a natural.  He does have some pretty big (well, they're actually little) shoes to fill, so maybe he'll improve with time?  He kind of looks like the other one, though.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Sure Pam wasn't behind the bear attack? Did the cops find any empty honey squeeze bottles at the campsite? 

C'mon. Sheila's tangled with the likes of Stephanie, prison inmates, Quinn, Lauren ... A bear would be nothing to her. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Ding dong, the witch is dead

The witch is dead

Which old witch

The wicked witch

Ding dong, the wicked old witch is dead

Except not. 

Come on Show; a bear? 

Nah, Shelia either came across some poor bear attack victim, and staged it to look like her, and yes, Sheila is deranged enough to lope off her own toe to add to the authenticity of the scene. Or she kidnapped someone and took them out in the woods and threw them in a bear's path, then staged the scene. Dt. Sanchez said "DNA doesn't lie", so does that mean they have already run and gotten back DNA results? I thought it took quite a while to get DNA results back. Or was he saying they have sent them out? Either way, it doesn't prove Sheila is dead; it proves they have a homeless toe. 

I suspect Sheila will come after Hayes now, as she is very much into kidnapping, and doesn't care if her victims are adult or not. Let's see; 

Lauren Fenmore's baby

Laruen and Molly (Sheila's mother)

Baby Mary

James

Ridge and Nick

Yes, I have no doubt she will strike in the way that will cause the most pain to Steffy, and that would be Hayes. 

Then again, with Ridge being the only one missing out on the big news, maybe he will turn up missing. Wasn't TK supposed to be taking a sabbatical from the show? Well, they could write that in as his most recent kidnapping at Sheila hands. That turn of events might actually make me start rooting for the old psycho. 

Now, let's examine the LA police department calling Ridge, instead of Finn. What the actual fuck? Ridge seems to have more pull in the world of law enforcement than the detectives themselves. But that's our Ridge, the man of intrigue and influence, with feelers and inroads all over the globe. 

Seriously Taylor? I wore that same outfit out to the club when I was like 20 years old. A string, a friggin string, holding the back together? And I was just waiting for one of your girls to pop out of the sides. 

NuDouglas looks a lot like the original, but the poor little guy is just all kinds of affected. Hopefully he will become more natural as he works his way into the part. Thomas should take this transition one day at a time. Why not just start spending more time with your son, maybe having sleep overs, and weekend visits. Why do you just want to snatch him away from all that he has known for years now? 

Poor Eric finally gets rid of Ridge's freeloading ass, and now he has his grandson back. Just when he and Donna were settling in with a bottle of honey. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I think new Douglas is a cutie. I also think Thomas needs to take him back. Hope and Liam are doing it in the living room all the time and I always thought the mommy Hope crap was dumb. Also tired of Liam’s good guy shtick. 
They couldn’t put someone in a bear suit and have an ominous scene for Shelias departure? 

• Love 8

I'm going to give nuDouglas a pass for now. Newbie soap actors are usually very wet behind the ears, and they can be comically bad sometimes. He's got the right look for the part, and it will be fun watching him grow into it. I mean, our patience has mostly paid off with Liberty-Bibberty, hasn't it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hope is going to be demonized either way if she lets Thomass take full custody of Douglas then later when he's SORAed she'll be accused of "abandoning" him(especially if Thomass reverts to his abusive ways in the future) and if she fights then she just another shitty Logan taking something that not hers. Which ignores the fact that Douglas was shoved in her face to be his mother in the months following her baby's "death" and Thomass aimed to separate her from her Lame. It's not her fault it backfired on his stupid ass. Hope was grief stricken & strong-armed into taking custody of Douglas to begin with, and the whole thing felt weird tbh. I never truly got used to it but the actor who played Douglas before made it all bearable. I agree with @Chatty Cake grief aside, Hope really shouldn't have stepped up to become his "mommy" If Shrek & World Renowned truly felt it was okay for their unhinged son to abuse his child, rather than let him live normally with a Logan, then fine. Let the whole world see them as the self-absorbed, sociopaths they are so they can hold the L for once. Hope being a mother to Douglas, other than it being narratively flat & ill-fitting given the circumstances, it's also going to bite her in the ass. The Taytots turned on Brooke &  Douglas will turn on Hope. It's only a matter of when, not if. NuDouglas strikes me as a true Marone in the making. 

Unless Li doesn't know (I guess it's possible that Finn never told her) that Steffy cheated & Hayes almost had another paternity, then Li has no reason to dance around the fact that she felt like her disloyal, trifling DIL didn't deserve to know shit about Finn still being alive. Tell her that Finn is alive for what? To and insult to injury, Steffy woke up and instantly thought Lame was her husband, paid no mind to Finn until she was prompted to, her mother prolonged the charade as much as she could, and thumbs-up-his ass Ridge didn't stop it either. Steffy was too "fragile" to know the truth remember Taylor? But I guess Li isn't allowed to pull that card when her son was in true physical danger? Interesting. So these were the people that deserved to know that Finn was still barley alive? Okay lol. Li stood her ground at first but she's conceded a bit, still too much for my taste. The only thing Li should've done differently is go somewhere that was difficult to find/access with a henchman/bodyguard(s) of her own, in case Sheila found her & Finn after all. 

The writers still find ways to make the characters talk around in circles or completely omit parts of the narrative (they themselves just wrote mere months prior) to give Steffy & her annoying ass mother(Shrek & Thomass too) a pedestal to stand on. Nice to be back :/ 

• Applause 4
  • Love 6

I forgot about Steffy walking up thinking Liam was her husband. He’s still her first choice despite her love for Finn. Hopes has had to endure too much at the hands of the Forresters. Steffy relentlessly pursuing Liam. Taylor and Ridge should have told Steffy ages ago that Hope saw him first and to leave Liam alone. They can’t do that since they think waffling between two women is an acceptable way to live. 
I don’t want Hope broken hearted but I do think Thomas needs to step up and raise his kid. He can still visit Hope and the waffle. 

• Love 7

Hope adopted Douglas and he has lived with her, Liam and Beth for years. Where I guess he could live some of the time with Thomas ( who has shown little urgency in having this done), he shouldn’t have to lose the only stable home he has has since Caroline died.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Douglas living with Hope and Liam with Thomas having visitation rights is just a stupid construct to begin with.  Thomas is his father and has sufficient resources to have a home of his own with a room for Douglas.  He should have had joint custody for most of the time that Hope has been Douglas' "mother".  Similarly, Douglas has lived with Hope for a while now so, while she should not be crying because the boy is going to spend more time with his dad, she should have 50% custody too.

The problem is this show is so very conservative and stuck in the '50s that joint custody doesn't even exist in BellLA.  Liam shouldn't be going to Steffy's to see Kelly.  He's her father.  Kelly should be spending just as much time with him as she does with Steffy and Finn.  The idea that mothers get 100% custody and fathers get to visit their own children, or on the rare occasion when the children are with them (eg, Steffy's drug addiction), they get praised for actually doing their jobs as parents, is sexist and ridiculous.  Of course, YMMV.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6

Oh goodness, watching those Forresters today talking about Finn's emotional state regarding Sheila:

Ridge: Well, she did give birth to him...

Thomas : She also shot him.

Taylor: Yeah, but she gave birth to him...

I replayed that moment about 4 times, it had me laughing so hard!

And I'm going to need everyone to stop saying "Sheila's toe" over and over, because it's grossing me out.

Edited by TVForever
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I spied with my little eye…Sheila in the newly-updated opening credits. Yeah, she ain’t dead.

SK notches up every scene he’s in. He was so good reacting to first Thomas’ sudden want of Douglas, then subdued about not-dead Sheila.

Looks like we may get our BillLi wish. Definite screen-test today, which they passed, & she softened him up, when she mentioned him being cutthroat, but kind, too. They sure are pretty. 

Damn, Steffy, your family was just reunited, & you barely catch your breath, before you’re shoving your dad outta Brooke’s clutches, down your mother’s throat. Am I weird? As far as my parents know (I’m in my 40s, with elementary-aged kids), the stork brought our kids. Why do parents & kids on this show know about each other’s sex lives??

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Regarding Sheliatoe:  I'm confused that it's her middle toe.  Did the bear separate the toes like chicken nuggets, just to eat the middle toe?  Or did he eat all the toes but the detectives just couldn't find the rest of them?

And if Sheila cut her toe off, why the middle toe?  As painful as it would be under any circumstances, I would think cutting off the baby toe would be a little less painful?   

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Hope is going to be demonized either way if she lets Thomass take full custody of Douglas then later when he's SORAed she'll be accused of "abandoning" him (especially if Thomass reverts to his abusive ways in the future) and if she fights then she just another shitty Logan taking something that not hers. Which ignores the fact that Douglas was shoved in her face to be his mother in the months following her baby's "death" and Thomass aimed to separate her from her Lame. It's not her fault it backfired on his stupid ass. Hope was grief stricken & strong-armed into taking custody of Douglas to begin with.

I'm nodding along to all of this. Hope was the only person who stepped up to take care of a little boy who was treated like trash by his father, who terrorized him with the ghost set-up and who verbally abused him to the point that Douglas cowered and put his hands over his face to protect himself from the physical abuse he had every reason to think was coming. And all because he told the truth about Beth. That was this poor kid's life when he wasn't being shoved in a grief-stricken Hope's face as a replacement for her lost child.

Thomas loved his son so much that he was willing to trade him for sex with Hope.

FZ-mnB1WAAIzo5p?format=jpg&name=small

Maybe some, like Thomas' family, are fine with sweeping his disgusting actions under the rug, but I'm sure as hell not.

Taylor and Ridge were all too happy to go along with it because Thomas roping Hope in with a disgusting replacement kid ploy meant Liam being free to be with their favorite child, Steffy. Speaking of, Steffy couldn't give two shits about her nephew so long as she had Liam in her orbit.

Then we had Thomas trying to kidnap Hope and later going even more off the rails with Hopequin. Yes, he turned out to have a brain tumor that was responsible for some of his behavior (and note, I'm calling BS now on it excusing his actions with Emma, his plans to rape Hope with the roofies Vinny gave him et al). Thank goodness Hope stepped up to the plate to take care of him as no one else could be bothered. 

Hope legally adopted Douglas over two years ago and he has been living with her and Liam and Beth, whom he considers a sibling and vice versa, so while I don't disagree that Thomas couldn't have shared custody, including physical custody, now that he finally seems to have gotten his shit together, I don't agree that Hope, his adoptive mother, shouldn't have 50/50 time with him. I'm not following the logic that Hope suddenly has to give up custody and be reduced to visitation only. Again, she's not just taking care of him. She adopted him and has just as much rights and say as Thomas does. My SIL, who watches the show from time to time, is an adoptive parent and she snort-laughed at the premise that Hope (the adoptive parent) is less than in comparison to Thomas (the biological parent) where Douglas is concerned.

What seems to be overlooked is that she is his mother, legally and otherwise, and his been for a few years now (since November of 2019 to be exact). Why in the world should she get visitation only? This isn't a situation where Hope was his foster mom with Thomas retaining full legal and physical custody and knew that one day he could very well return, full time, to living with his biological parent.

Hope has every right to be concerned about Thomas uprooting him from living much of the time with her, Liam, and Beth, to living much of the time with him. If he is such a changed man and loving parent, he should know that a drastic transition isn't what is best for Douglas. Even if he had the upper hand from a legal perspective, which he does not. 

Also, Douglas suddenly wanting to be with Thomas is a potential factor in a potential custody case; however, he is still a young child (not a baby, but not a teenager either - he appears to be the same age as Henry, who previously played Douglas, who is 8-9). His wishes aren't going to be a huge factor in the decision-making process. The law in every state is that a child cannot unilaterally choose which parent with whom he or she will live. And for good reason as young kids aren't always the best arbiters of what is best for them, which is why any judge would take it into consideration but ultimately, what is in the best interest of the child is the gold standard for these decisions. 

There is zero leg for Thomas to stand on as far as Hope being an unfit mother or Liam an unfit stepfather. The jury is still out for me on Thomas anyway, what with his lies of omission about Sheila (that if they had come out, Steffy and Finn may never have been shot and Finn thought dead) or his using his sister's temporary amnesia to fan the flames of Steamless in Hope's face and try to convince her that Liam preferred spending time with his real family (Steffy and Kelly) than with her. Tell me he's not still a little bit obsessed with Hope. 

Also, Douglas missing his dad and wanting to spend more time with him somehow is being turned into he wants to leave his mom and sister to live with his dad fulltime. That's not what I saw or heard onscreen whatsoever. Also, Hope has never been shown to have any issue with Douglas spending time with Thomas. 

I have a feeling I will be FF a lot of scenes in the near future as I'm not here for Hope being bashed onscreen or elsewhere. I wasn't here for it when she got raked over the coals for being mean and selfish because she wouldn't let Steffy keep Beth.

As for the Sheila snoozefest. A toe is not a body.

Also, saw this and had to snicker.

image.png.a69a442cd1679fb6f45698f3cc98a561.png

I'm also going to be FF any of the Parent Trap crap. Because nothing makes me tune out quicker than hypocrites celebrating cheating. So cheating is okay as long as the ones doing it are named Ridge, Taylor, or Steffy. I cannot roll my eyes hard enough. Although honestly, let the trash family stay together and let Brooke move on (not that she will). 

Scenes I won't be FF will be those that show Bill and Li. 

Bill-Li-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

Li won't take any shit from anyone and Bill is gonna eat that up.

I loved her thanking him for his kindness and telling him: "I've heard you can be ruthless, but what you did for me speaks volumes about the kind of man you truly are."

I think he has met his match this time. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Finn is back at the hospital “getting checked out” again. Wasn’t he just there this morning?

I think it's been a day since then and all the sex scenes. Li, Taylor, and Finn are wearing different clothes.

But still, it seems soon for someone who has a purported clean bill of health. He's definitely hiding something (since Ridge threw a mini toddler tantrum about it). But I wouldn't blame Finn if he faked an appointment to get the hell out of the Forrester circle jerk and have some time to privately process the news without them trying to decipher and manage his emotions. Without Sheila, there's no Finn, and, in spite of everything she's done, I imagine it would be hard to hear everyone resenting her very existence, lamenting that she ever had anything to do with their family, and celebrating her death.

Steffy being a conniving, grown adult strangely desperate to get her adult parents back together is definitely more important than supporting her recently undead husband at an appointment. Funny how quickly she got over him. 🙄

The show is really wearing out the "So and So is DEAD" gimmick. It's been five straight months of hearing some variation of it. We all know Sheila's not dead, and they're not doing anything to build tension into what her fake death is inevitably going to mean. I mean. Someone said it yesterday, but it's insulting.

Thomas is gross. Hard pass on anything to do with him.

Hell yeah to Billi.

• Love 11

And if Sheila cut her toe off, why the middle toe? 

Not that Show has a fabulous track record for medical reality, but ...   I understand you mostly balance on your great and little toes, and if you have to lose one, it's better in you lose one of the middle toes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

My gosh I hate parent trap Steffy. Its so immature. Why would she be desperate for her family to be together when she is a grown woman. She is not a teenager. 

Shut up, Deacon. You have no leg to stand on about Thomas considering you let Sheila get away. 

Here for Bill and Li. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6