Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I haven’t watched this show in ages. I’m just beyond tired of the ever-revolving circle of sharing partners. Katie was engaged to Wyatt, and now Wyatt is trying to hook them back up. Taylor is encouraging Steffy to fight for a happily married man and steal him from a woman who just lost a child. These people are all special.

I just can’t with Zoey, Xander, and whoever else. I thought we were rid the annoying interns when Sasha, Zende, and  Nicole rode off into the sunset. 

• Love 7

Removing my previous post after peeking at the spoilers. 

On-topic, I could really tell that HT wanted to cry today, I could hear it, & almost feel it, but her eyes & face, they just couldn't do it.

Edited by nkotb
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

It looks like that bikini pic of KKL is a throwback.  She still looks wonderful but I don’t think she’s that ripped anymore.

I didn't even think that was her in that photo. It doesn't really look like her. I thought KKL was just posting a publicity photo of some random model (with a slight resemblance) to promote the bikini line.  Am In nuts?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Removing my previous post after peeking at the spoilers. 

On-topic, I could really tell that HT wanted to cry today, I could hear it, & almost feel it, but her eyes & face, they just couldn't do it.

That sure was an "ugly" cry.  I almost cringed at that scene.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I’ve never been a fan of Steffy’’s but I was pumping my fist today when she told Hope to stop trying to throw Liam and her together and that this is the last time they were going to talk about it. So, she very nicely said “Shut the hell up, Hope!” Kadooz to Steffy!

I guess I should explain what I meant when I wrote this. I wasn’t high fiving Steffy. I was high fiving the idea that the subject of Liam and Steffy getting together at Hope’s behest will never be spoken of again. I’m so sick of Hope being the martyr that I could scream and would dearly love if we never again had to hear about this.

• Love 6

Today’s B&B episode is brought to you by Ambien 😴and Pepto-Bismol 🤢

Both Taylor and Ridge are playing long distance table tennis using a human ping pong ball we all know and sometimes love. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Does little Phoebeth have a passport already?

I don't get all this cutesy scheming to get Bill and Katie back together. They're not allowed to have agency over their own lives? Katie just got out of a huge mistake of a marriage. Don't see why she'd want to return to a well that's already proven poisonous for her.

Oy, not an attractive wig on Steffy today.

Taylor can't be serious. Stability from Liam? The guy has bounced back and forth between Hope and Steffy for years. That's probably not the place to look for stability. Oh, and I guess she forgot--again-- that Steffy didn't trip and accidentally fall onto Bill's peen.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

OMG! I wanted to throttle both Lippy and Sludge today. Taylor really is a bitter, haggard, harpy shrew you can't let go of the past.  When she was ranting on about Brooke and Hope, she was practically foaming at the mouth. I am glad that Steffy shut that shit down FAST.

As for Sludge, I couldn't believe that he was trying to sell Liam the Kool-aid that Bill "took advantage of Steffy." Even Liam said that that wasn't the case. Who cares if Sludge and Taylor have deluded themselves into believing that false  narrative? Liam ain't going back to Steffy!

• Love 11

I'm just waiting until Sludge tells Brooke that she should advise Hope to let go of Liam and help push Liam back to Hauxdi.  Because after all now that the reason Lope got married in the first place is gone there is no excuse for Lope to stay together.

And yes I think Sludge is crass and heartless enough to say this.  I think he's enough of an asshat to say this to Hope and try to sent her back to Milan.

So... waiting for this to happen and praying my girl Brooke will give Sludge the squint eye and then throw his greasy self out of her house -- for good.

Also I predict Cray Tay and Sludge will find out Phoebeth is Beth and scheme to keep the secret from Lope.  They'll probably bring Hauxdi in on it.  Because we all know Hauxdi won't give up her new toy until she is forced to.  Probably by a court.  

There's a thought -- a custody case in which Lope try to prove the Phobeth is really theirs. A DNA test shows a match between Flo and Phoebeth, so Hauxdi argues that of course Flo is the bio mother.  In a stunning moment on the stand worthy of Perry Mason, Flo reveals the whole Dr. Shady plot and that the DNA match is because she's Hope's sister via Deacon.

Dr. Shady makes a surprise appearance and confesses what he's done just before being hauled off to jail.  Judge Joe Lando can reappear as the family court judge. This time when Sludge tries to blackmail him, Judge Joe can say aw hell no. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Big of Hauxdilox to turn down a man who DOESN'T WANT HER. 

You mean every man she's ever been with besides Marcus?

I mean DAMN. The show has been telling us she's the sexayiest thing to grace the face of the Earth besides maybe Phyllis Summers Y&R *snort*  But seriously, when has she ever been a first choice?

Rick: was only there to push Ridge's buttons after dating her sister and mother first

Owen: she imprinted on him but he didn't break up with Jackie to be with her. Hell, he technically didn't break up with Jackie over Bridget either.

Bill: a year and a half of stolen glances and pep talks and after he finally, finally fucked her (well after Katie AND Brooke were done with him) he barely even thinks of her now 

Wyatt: NGL, I kinda put that one out of mind but he was the one that had her back the most. But in the end he didn't stand for her trying to scapegoating Quinn for the fact that she still wanted Waffles McPing-pong 

Aside from the desperation, the comparisons to Brooke are a compliment Steffy never deserved. All the men Brooke's been with truly and deeply cared about her. Thorne and Nick boththrew away their inheritances then told to leave her; Eric was her first defender (sometimes well beyond what common decency dictated--he forgave her within two episodes for Deacon!) and she was the only one who ever got Ridge to speak up and go against Mutherrrrrrrr. 

Steffy ain't even in Summer Newman's league, and Summer fucked Buttbiscuit while sober . At least she doesn't need Mommy to hold her hands for her schemes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I'm just waiting until Sludge tells Brooke that she should advise Hope to let go of Liam and help push Liam back to Hauxdi.  Because after all now that the reason Lope got married in the first place is gone there is no excuse for Lope to stay together.

And yes I think Sludge is crass and heartless enough to say this.  I think he's enough of an asshat to say this to Hope and try to sent her back to Milan.

Sludge has a memory like Swiss cheese cuz he forgot that they nearly got married two months earlier before they knew she was even pregnant and he'd long since separated from Steffy at that point.

Watching the episodes from 2012 I found on YouTube makes me miss old Ridge and hate this new slimy version so much more. Ridge definitely had his opinion and wanted Steffy to be happy but he very clearly loved Hope and didn't want to see her hurt either. In one of the surprsingly rare scenes in which Stephanie weighed in on the debate and said it was obvious Liam loved Steffy, Ridge shut the shit down hard. He designs Hope's dress that was never worn when Liam came from the club looking like a hot mess. And when Liam starts begging Hope to marry him anyway, Ridge pulls him in front of a mirror and asks him if that is the way to present yourself to someone you love, which...yeah.

I imagine if we'd had TK in 2012, we'd gotten him and Bill standing in the corner popping bottles together for Team Steamless and snarking on how idealistic and immature Hope is for expecting Liam not to spend the night before their wedding clubbing with his ex wife.

I won't hold my breath for Brooke to have any self respect. If she'd had any, Hope wouldn't be here and the only other time she made a stand against Ridge about the treatment of her kids was an excuse to go run back to Nick. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, A-Lo said:

So we have to wait until Stuffy gets back from her maternity leave for the whole baby-switching story to come to an end?  Talk about a cruel and unusual punishment, not only for Hope and her agony but for us, too!

YES! end this damn baby story!!!

And Ridge and Taylor SHUT THE F UP!  you both are pathetic and deserve each other!  Brooke is too good for either of you!

• Love 7

I'm thinking the Hope & baby storyline might a good year or so. I think Brad Bell is going to mile this one for a very long time. JMW will be gone for 2 or 3 months and then they will have to start it up all over again.

• Useful 1

Please God, would someone just give me:

With Lippy? Because there really are no words, and I will simply pound her big mouth into submission. This piece of plastic has the gall to talk about Brooke following her heart, and doing anything in the name of love? Yet, she sits there telling Steffy to go after Liam, who is happily married, and who is grieving the very recent loss of their child with his wife. But what the fuck eva! Taylor knows Steffy loves Liam, so that makes it all copacetic. The only thing that allowed me to maintain my sanity was how quickly Steffy shut her crazy Momma down. And props to JMW for the heavy eye rolling, and looks of “have you lost your ever loving mind mom?”

I thought Thorsten looked really good yesterday, but he can shove it all the same.

Flirting is not a good look for Katie when the recipient is her ex-husband twice over. Katie is giving a whole new meaning to whirlwind romances.

Bill, just so we are straight; using Katie’s name in the same sentence as “calm” and “steadfast”, does not compute.

A Katie and Bill montage. Guess that makes it a done deal.

Can I just say something? Actually, can I just shout something?

LIAM IS NOT PHOEBE’S FATHER!!!!!!! 

Thank you, I feel much better now.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

Thank goodness I didn't tune in to watch the crapfest that is Taywhackado campaigning for Steamless and Sludge still insisting Bill took advantage of Hauxdi.

And Batie flashbacks...ugh...I would have lost my dinner watching that.

Although I may actually tune in today to check out nuThomas.

I know this is as useful as whistling in the wind, but OMG, why can't they do whatever it takes to bring back RM. We all know he was far from Laurence Olivier but he brought a warmth and charm to the role that TK apparently isn't capable of bringing to the screen (despite how warm he seems with KKL, et al, behind the scenes). 

And when I see a recent picture of nuThomas, wow, the resemblance to Ronn is amazing.

Matthew-Atkinson-734x365.jpg

00356.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I didn't think anything would make me more sick than making a young woman believe her baby is dead but a Batie reunion may indeed, top it. And I like Katie! I like HTom  getting screen time. But dayam, Bill is poison. Sure he's sexy, handsome. Bang him hard but FFS don't ever trust him! He can't be trusted, as he has proven over and over. 

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

I didn't think anything would make me more sick than making a young woman believe her baby is dead but a Batie reunion may indeed, top it. And I like Katie! I like HTom  getting screen time. But dayam, Bill is poison. Sure he's sexy, handsome. Bang him hard but FFS don't ever trust him! He can't be trusted, as he has proven over and over. 

100% agree. Co-parent with benefits is all she should be willing to try with Bill. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This piece of plastic has the gall to talk about Brooke following her heart, and doing anything in the name of love? Yet, she sits there telling Steffy to go after Liam, who is happily married, and who is grieving the very recent loss of their child with his wife. But what the fuck eva! Taylor knows Steffy loves Liam, so that makes it all copacetic. 

But then, the rules have always been different for Taylor, haven't they? Stephanie helped to hide her James boink because she knew Ridge's ego wouldn't handle it and Taylor got a wonderful marriage and three children based off that lie. No one held her feet to the fire about lying about Thomas, either--Brooke got all the blame and lost her marriage when Waffles Sr married Taylor to raise his son. Nor did one single person drag her about inappropriate involvement with Rick that ultimately led to Phoebe's death. In fact, Taylor continued to make digs at Brooke about Deacon well after that.

So naturally, she thinks nothing of encouraging her own crouch fruit to go ruin other people's lives. And if it comes at the expense of a Logan or two, all the better. At least these days, Steffy and Thomas are not playing along with the whole "Logans ruined everything" narrative. The fact is Steffy and Liam were never good for one another and they imploded at least twice while Hope was off in Milan.

Three marriages.

No anniversaries.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Chuck Roast said:

What's up with the BAD news call?  Did someone die or worse did Pam burn her hands really bad and will never be able to bake LEMON BARS Every again.

From what I've read, Caroline is dead.

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Did they say how Caroline died?  Our local affiliate cut into the show with breaking news so we here in the Boston area did not see part of today's show. 

Apparently, it was a blood clot. 

They fucking kill Caroline. 😤 And off camera at that. This show kills everyone I like or writes them off and they NEVER return or barely visit. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c8c0ece6a68344955

I can’t decide if I think NuThomas is attractive or not. He doesn’t have the chemistry with Sally I wanted. Hope is so damn maternal and nurturing, she was instantly the one helping Douglas and connecting with him 😢 it’s so cute and fucked up at the same time. How gorgeous did Quinn look? How exactly did Caroline die? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Okay, I'll bite, who or what is a Buttbiscuit?

It’s the Y&R forum’s nickname for Billy Abbott 😄 So coined, IIRC, due to his resemblance to the dough in a can of Pillsbury. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

What was the purpose of waiting 5 minutes before we found out that it was Caroline who died.  

You got that right Bill, the lie became true. 

Matthew Atkinson looks a lot different to me then when he played Austin on Y&R. 

Why is Sally apologizing to Thomas?  How did Sally wrong Thomas?  Did Thomas ever marry Caroline?  I’m pretty sure he didn’t.  I will call 🐂💩 if Sally goes back to Thomas after being jilted by him and everything Wyatt has done for her. But TIIC would think twice about breaking up Wyatt and Sally.  I will only be ok with this if Wyatt winds up with Flo. 

• Love 6

I don't understand why Taylor was so upset about Caroline. I know she was Caroline's ersatz MIL but were they particularly close?

Ugh, Ridge eulogizing Caroline. I'll never forget that ridiculous wedding on the grounds of an empty mansion that he forced on her with virtually no warning. And then moved her into that tiny apartment even though he's a friggin' millionaire. Cheap ass bastid. Stuff your sorries in a sack.

So now I understand why Summer over in Genoa City was in such a hurry to get married today. Her dead husband has turned up alive and with a new name in LA! Couldn't let him eclipse StuporGirl, no siree.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What was the purpose of waiting 5 minutes before we found out that it was Caroline who died.  

You got that right Bill, the lie became true. 

Matthew Atkinson looks a lot different to me then when he played Austin on Y&R. 

Why is Sally apologizing to Thomas?  How did Sally wrong Thomas?  Did Thomas ever marry Caroline?  I’m pretty sure he didn’t.  I will call 🐂💩 if Sally goes back to Thomas after being jilted by him and everything Wyatt has done for her. But TIIC would think twice about breaking up Wyatt and Sally.  I will only be ok with this if Wyatt winds up with Flo. 

You know that’s what I couldn’t figure out and then you said it. Matthew Atkinson looks so different from when he was on Y&R. It’s only been a few years ago but he looks so different. Is it weight loss? Haircut? I can’t pinpoint it but I was trying to figure what was different. That said, I’m glad Thomas & Steffy could coordinate their tan leather jackets. Which is kind of surprising since everyone said they hadn’t talk to him beforehand. Nice jackets though. I’m sure they cost a pretty penny. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why is Sally apologizing to Thomas?  How did Sally wrong Thomas?

I was more confused with that whole bit of her singing Carolyin's praises when Bill gathered the family. The whole "I was secretly jealous" crap didn't sit well with me.

I guess with with her being dead and gone, there's no chance of that secret being revisited, nor Steffy's role in that. Siiiiiigh.

Well, I'll miss the character. She was initially so similar to Hope that I sometimes couldn't tell one from the other in the same scene, but then LG got to show off her hilarious side when Caroline was re-written as a vapid socialite. The Maya incorrect name bit got old, but overall she was a better bad girl than Steffy ever was.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

This show due to the limited 17 min a day and Bell’s commitment make it so any character that is nuanced and played well stand out. Ally, Bridget, Caroline all come to mind for starters. 

His half assing the writing is starting to piss me off. The show runs too short after commercials and drone footage with too large a cast of people to pull this shit. Cut the dead weight. Layer an A and B story. Stop recycling tropes or pulling crap out of your ass, you make millions for this and are the top soap/telenovela in the entire world. The not botheredness jumps out. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

This show due to the limited 17 min a day and Bell’s commitment make it so any character that is nuanced and played well stand out. Ally, Bridget, Caroline all come to mind for starters. 

His half assing the writing is starting to piss me off. The show runs too short after commercials and drone footage with too large a cast of people to pull this shit. Cut the dead weight. Layer an A and B story. Stop recycling tropes or pulling crap out of your ass, you make millions for this and are the top soap/telenovela in the entire world. The not botheredness jumps out. 

He really loves his drone & establishing shots of LA. That alone, takes 5 minutes of show content away right there. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Aye ... I thought Taylor had a bit of the pursed lips/sour grapes when Sludge was waxing on about how much he loved Caroline, etc. Good thing Brooke wasn't around to hear all of that.

I thought I detected a bit of spark (tiny, but still there) between TK and HTy today. Not holding my breath, but it was more than I'd ever seen with him and KKL.

I think TK was genuinely tearing up today. I figured it was because now there is little or no chance of him being paired with a hot actress more than half his age.  He doesn't click with Sally or Zoe.  Maybe Flo ...  Unless there is a paternity retcon that Steffy is really Thorne's kid or something. Denise Richards will be "too old" for him whenever she shows up.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

TK/Ridge and LG/Caroline became very close. Linsey said when she was run over and recovering from surgery for her crushed legs he visited daily and went above and beyond.  Given he has his job & own family on another coast that is nothing to sneeze at. It’s possible he was sad her time at B&B has ended forever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think TK was genuinely tearing up today. I figured it was because now there is little or no chance of him being paired with a hot actress more than half his age.  

😂

That said, I didn't know he went to bat for her and helped her out so much after her accident.

• Love 1

1st Beth "dies," now Caroline, geez this show is depressing.  Although I have to admit I'm not a fan of of ol' lockjaw and her "acting" so I'm glad at least she won't be back.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

1st Beth "dies," now Caroline, geez this show is depressing.  Although I have to admit I'm not a fan of of ol' lockjaw and her "acting" so I'm glad at least she won't be back.

Plus, this happened off-screen, so it's not like we'll have tons of sceens of Thomas mourning her. Ten dollars says the show will be "Caroline who?" within six months, the same way it was about Phoebe.

Every aspect of Thomas and Caroline's relationship was an absolute clusterfuck between his starker behavior and The Misunderstanding(tm), the show trying to backpeddle on that, and then her later manipulations. While I'm sad we won't get Lindsay Godfrey* back, I did like who Thomas had become and am glad to have some distance from....all that. Even if Bill and Steffy will get a free pass for running interference in his life.

*Unless she comes to visit Thomas and Sally and her family in a dream sequence to bless their union only for a surprise return from the dead two years later after having been kidnapped by Prince Omar's equally obsessived distant brother 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I think Sally apologized to Thomas because, unseen by us, she probably called Carowhine a variety of ugly names when Thomas abruptly dumped her in NY.

I was never a Carowhine fan, and certainly not a CarRidge fan so not terribly unset by her death.  I suspect Flo is for Thomas; there will be a chem test in a few weeks. Thomas probably meets Flo through Hope.

Also I think Thomas will be part of the PhoeBeth reveal. He knows what it's like to have his child kept from him.  Already on Friday we had the ThomHope interaction, which was nice, low key and seemed like the beginning of a friendship. Spoilers say Hope will help out with Douglas. 

What if Flo confesses to Thomas about PhoeBeth?  Then Thomas is torn between keeping Flo's secret, hurting Hauxdi by taking her new toy, and further hurting Hope by keeping Beth from her. Please Show,  do not have him ask Sludge for advice.  Sludge will tell Thomas to keep his mouth shut. Because you can't hurt pwetty pwetty Pwincess Hauxdi by taking away her new toy.... uh... daughter. . and besides Lope can have another baby. So yep, bygones on the baby stealing.

But I would flove to see Thomas read Cray Tay for filth for being part of the babynap. Even if she didn't "know" the details, Cray Tay had to suspect something was up as perfect white babies just don't magically appear when desired.  Maybe there was an off screen scene with Dr. Shady where he confesses all to her and we see the flashback.

And Show, if Spectra is rising from the ashes, please, pretty please can we have Gran, Saul and Darlita return? Please?

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 7

In my eyes, every Thomas has been ugly and I don't like this new one's face either.   I'm kind of grateful I wasn't watching the show when Ridge and Caroline were together.  Does anyone know who Brooke was doing then? 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I think Sally apologized to Thomas because, unseen by us, she probably called Carowhine a variety of ugly names when Thomas abruptly dumped her in NY.

I was never a Carowhine fan, and certainly not a CarRidge fan so not terribly unset by her death.  I suspect Flo is for Thomas; there will be a chem test in a few weeks. Thomas probably meets Flo through Hope.

Also I think Thomas will be part of the PhoeBeth reveal. He knows what it's like to have his child kept from him.  Already on Friday we has the ThomHope interaction, which was nice, low key and seemed like the beginning of a friendship. Spoilers say Hope will help out with Douglas. 

What if Flo confesses to Thomas about PhoeBeth?  Then Thomas is torn between keeping Flo's secret, hurting Hauxdi by taking her new toy, and further hurting Hope by keeping Beth from her. Please Show,  do not have him ask Sludge for advice.  Sludge will tell Thomas to keep his mouth shut. Because you can't hurt pwetty pwetty Pwincess Hauxdi by taking away her new toy.... uh... daughter. . and besides Lope can have another baby. So yep, bygones on the baby stealing.

But I would flove to see Thomas read Cray Tay for filth for being part of the babynap. Even if she didn't "know" the details, Cray Tay had to suspect something was up as perfect white babies just don't magically appear when desired.  Maybe there was an off screen scene with Dr. Shady where he confesses all to her and we see the flashback.

And Show, if Spectra is rising from the ashes, please, pretty please can we have Gran, Saul and Darlita return? Please?

Thomas will be an ass hate and try to take Sally away from Wyatt as he did with Ivy. Wyatt will turn to Flo.  Once that happens, Thomas will dump Sally and go after Flo.  After Flo, he will try for Hope. Thomas, more than Wyatt, wants everyone else’s woman. 

Gran, Saul, and Darlita would be a sight for sore eyes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

In my eyes, every Thomas has been ugly and I don't like this new one's face either.   I'm kind of grateful I wasn't watching the show when Ridge and Caroline were together.  Does anyone know who Brooke was doing then? 😂

The Drew Tyler Bell one (the first SORASed Thomas) looked absolutely nothing like either of his TV parents AND couldn't act. Plus he was just....there for years. 8 years on show and I only remember him dating Amber, dating Gabriella, and then blowing up Rick's car. Even Adam Gregory had a better acting range.

Although, I gotta say this guy could be the splitting image of Ronn Moss with the cheekbones and the eyes. Such a shame Moss enjoys his retirement so much that he won't consider coming back to the show! 😉

• Love 5

I actually had to go back to my recordings and check, because it felt like I'd skipped an episode between Thursday and Friday. 

I was a CaRidge fan until it fell apart. In fact, it was the storyline that really made me feel like a B&B fan instead of a casual viewer.  And whether one liked the story or not, it certainly generated a ton of discussion. 

So, the latest Thomas seems pretty generic. I wasn't discerning any chemistry with Sally but I'm willing to let him settle in a bit. (Look at how AN has grown in the part.) PF is going to be a hard act to follow though. He had such great chemistry with Sasha and Sally. 

It was nice to see Quinn too. Isn't there always one person focused on coordinating food and stuff when there is a death in the family? 

@TessHarding2 - I couldn't find any scenes on Youtube but February 2015 there was a funny scene with Brooke and Caroline, where Brooke claimed she could get Ridge back just by snapping her fingers.  I believe she was unattached at the time. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Saul and Darlita can come back.  Grams and Coco can stay gone forever.

• Love 4

I found this online and I just imagined Steffy wearing this at Kelly's wedding to whatever poor waffle has become the newest Bell Boy to hop between her and Beth (who had better be reunited with Hope by then!) 😂

Anyway:

2 hours ago, tessaray said:

I couldn't find any scenes on Youtube but February 2015 there was a funny scene with Brooke and Caroline, where Brooke claimed she could get Ridge back just by snapping her fingers.  

Oh God, that was a classic board me, right up there with WE WUZ WOBBED 😂 This place has absolutely ruined that phrase for me because I will never see it and not think about all of Hope and Liam's whining and blaming people for their inability to fucking talk to each other.

But yeah, she was single for a while...I think that was also around the time she was playing Buttinski between Quinn and Deacon, because she got Hope on the phone in an attempt to stop the wedding, to everyone's embarrassment. I want to cheer her on, but then she does stuff like that 😞

2 hours ago, tessaray said:

was a CaRidge fan until it fell apart. In fact, it was the storyline that really made me feel like a B&B fan instead of a casual viewer.  And whether one liked the story or not, it certainly generated a ton of discussion. 

You know, it did. And it stands out because for all the talk of Ridge being a playboy, Caroline II was only the fifth woman he'd had a serious relationship with in nearly 30 years. I think even Stephanie has had more lovers within the first ten years of the show before they made her out into this sexless prude with no sexuality (minus one scene in the 5000th episode played for laughs as Ridge and Brooke get an eyeful! Lol!)

And now since Ridge had a relationship in which Brooke played no part in coming between, I'd love to see the same for her. Since I'm sure TIIC will circle back to Brill eventually, why not let Bill and a recast Nick duke it out? And if it gives Hope one more person to call Liam on his shit and take a swing at home, all the better.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, tessaray said:

@TessHarding2 - I couldn't find any scenes on Youtube but February 2015 there was a funny scene with Brooke and Caroline, where Brooke claimed she could get Ridge back just by snapping her fingers.  I believe she was unattached at the time. 

Well that's a bit of sass from Brooke.  What the heck did Caroline want with Ridge? Well, never mind.  I don't want to think of the lack of hotness with those two.

Edited by TessHarding2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, TessHarding2 said:

Well that's a bit of sass from Brooke.  What the heck did Caroline want with Ridge? Well, never mind.  I don't want to think of the lack of hotness with those two.

Ridge needed Caroline's help to draw and they developed a pretty intense connection. It was probably never going to last but it had its moments. 

• Love 8