Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

WTF were those noises Hope was making? But of course she goes into labor at the worst possible moment. Helen Keller could've seen that coming.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
/dead and screamingΒ 

I'm the worst person in the world, but I'm halfway through a strong margarita and I'm going to say it anyway. I wish above all wishing that Dope somehow loses this baby because I'm delusional enough to think that it will push WaffleBoy back to Stuffy and we'll be over this stupid back-and-forth. Or Dope's dumb baby isn't really deceased and a family of otters spirits it off to an uninhabited island full of Capuchin monkeys where it's raised and then dramatically reappears SORASed at the age of 17 and is re-involved in another dumbassed love triangle.

I guess I'm just pissed off that they took that ADORABLE Our Little Girl/Baby Kelly away from us and gave us Less Adorable Our Little Girl/Baby Kelly (With Noticeably Less Hair). I need that adorable little thing back, pronto.

• Love 3

@RuntheTable, I agree with every single word you said.Β  I've found it impossible to watch a show where the two heroines are women who aren't capable of hiring a decent plastic between the two of them.Β  Brooke is called the 'slut from the valley' but both Hauxdilox and her mama have fucked TWO GENERATIONS OF THE SAME FAMILY.Β  We're supposed to root for slatterns like that.Β  Hauxdilox is following in her mother's footsteps by using her child as a weapon to manipulate the child's father.Β  And the father is weak and trifiling enough to allow himself to be manipulated.

I am FED UP to my eyeteeth with seeing Hope being punished for being a decent person, or at least TRYING to be a decent person.Β  Have Hauxdilox or her Picasso painting of a mother EVER even CONSIDERED putting ANYONE before themselves?

The cast of B&B is chock-full of beautiful and talented women but JMW and HT are the leads?Β  They aren't the most attractive women on the show and they sure as shit aren't the most talented.Β  I believe that all this bullshit is fan driven.Β  Both JMW and HT have a very vocal, very EXTREME fanbase and they seem to be getting what they want, to hell with the rest of us.Β  I've seen fan sites that would make me hire extra security if I were KKL or the woman who plays Hope.Β  But the squeakiest, craziest wheel gets the most grease so actresses like Rena Sofer sit on the sidelines.

On more than one occasion, Bell has made a big noise about hiring well-known, talented actors and then treating them like shit.Β  Imagine how a gorgeous, well-respected actor like IR must have felt playing second-fiddle to the likes of TK!Β  I don't blame him for leaving.Β  B&B has always been known as a show with marginal acting talent but right now the days of Ronnnnnnnn Moss are the GOLDEN AGE.Β  What we have now is pure bullshit.

• Love 18

Of COURSE Hope goes into FULL labor out of absolutely nowhere. No achy back all day, unexplained gas pains. Just WHAMMO water broken and animal sounds. Looks like she might deliver on the hotel bed!... Inducing her wouldnt have brought labor on this fast. Lucky for her there'sΒ a fully staffed Clinic probably steps away from the hotel's side entrace with a newly board certified Ob/Gyn on premises picking up a couple of extra shifts! She really shouldve let weird couple have her Β seats and waited for the later one WITHΒ her huzzzbind, If it was truly so important they spend every moment of their Babymoon together. "You're schmoopie, no YOU'RE Schmoopie!" Gaaaaaag

**And i had to check google maps to see, but yes there are several "high speed" ferries that can get you from Long Beach to Catalina Island in a little over an hour. Β And we know Bill has a helicopter or two.

I am fairly certain the weird couple was last seen bookending Sally on her coach flight to Aussie to surprise Thomas atΒ Dumb and Dumber's destination wedding/fashion show/zip line Six Flags adventure. Can they make friends with Charlie and Pam and all go on a world wide swingers/baking cruise like Sally 1.0 was supposed toΒ be on for 15 years, or Aunt Mamie from Y&R?

Jeff cap Leather jacket is the worst shake down guy ever. Even I know... Dont confront your mark on their home turf, you get them in a car and take them to an ominous warehouse, or the desert or something. Always work in twos. And you take something as collateral, or negotiate them doing something illegal to pay off their debt.! Wouldve been better if he was a P.I. working for one of the women Dr London Bridge duped out of their money.Β 

• Love 9

Hope went from her first contraction to full blown labor in 3 seconds. πŸ™„πŸ˜’ This baby must be really anxious to get out and away from all the Taylor and Steffy talk. Little doesΒ Elizabeth 2 know that she’s in for a real surprise.Β Β 

OneΒ of my old friends was in the process of adoption and accidentally got pregnant so her adopted child andΒ biological child were months apart.Β She always wanted to adopt,Β in particular disabled or medically fragile children. Β I guess I can see Steffy’s logic that they’d be closer together and all the memories from the beginningΒ would be shared. At the same time she’s being hella impulsive and an infant while working full time is hard. Add another to the mix and it’s double the work. She should take a leave of absence from Forrester maybe.

Can we put a fork in the Bridge marriage? Ridge was so full of shit in his speech to Brooke. The squirrelΒ squawking at my dog for terrorizing itΒ this amΒ had more sense and insight. They just seem like they’re going through the motions and it’s boring me.Β 

I think that shade of super red that CH/Sally has is in right now. Lipstick Nik, Kandee Johnson, Madeleine Pesch, a couple local socialites in Chicago all have around that vibrant red shade. I could never pull off red hair like that they way they all do πŸ˜₯ besides red hair being very high maintenance my skin clashes.Β 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Yes, Kelly is different baby that is younger and doesn't have those beautiful big blue eyes. Β 

Wrong, helicopters don't fly from LA to Catalina. Β The closest heliport is in Long Beach. Β Hey Liam, get your ass to the ferry. It would take a hurricane to shut the ferry down. Β 

Thank you!Β  Don't live there, but have been there, and this made no sense to me.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Both JMW and HT have a very vocal, very EXTREME fanbase and they seem to be getting what they want, to hell with the rest of us.Β  I've seen fan sites that would make me hire extra security if I were KKL or the woman who plays Hope.

I see it on social media and at other forums, and it's confounding to me how Steffy has such a passionate and loyal following to the point of it being almost an enigma. I'm baffled by it, because I ask myself, "can'tΒ they see how manipulative Steffy is?" But to them, Steffy is perfection. I don't get it, and here I am, someone who likes Hope, and it's a bit disconcerting to read all the Hope-bashing that's going on at other forums and on social media.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, let's see how quickly Ridge breaks his New Years resolutions, especially the one about putting Brooke first. That'll only be on the days he's not obsessing over Steffy or Bill.

So, basically never, then 😐

My hope once this show is finally ends is hat Brooke reconnects with Dave and the two of them go off into the sunset, leaving LA behind her.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

B&B has always been known as a show with marginal acting talent but right now the days of Ronnnnnnnn Moss are the GOLDEN AGE.Β  What we have now is pure bullshit.

Soaps have very much survived on the chemistry between characters, far more than any writing . The P&G shows like ATWT seem to have the highest batting average of talent that makes it big, however.

Still, B&B isn't even trying anymore. All these hack interns do is take up space. And TK can't even pretend to care about any scene that doesn't pair him with some actress under 35. It was a mistake to bring Ridge back and an even worse mistake to keep the guy on when it was clear he didn't gel. Dr Holden would've been a great addition to play sanctimonious Ridge while still having tenderness when called for.

17 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Β 

I am FED UP to my eyeteeth with seeing Hope being punished for being a decent person, or at least TRYING to be a decent person.Β 

Lord knows I've had plenty of words about Hope in the past, but nothing she's ever done has warranted this level of hatred that fandom evidently has for her. I don't post at any other board but this one, but I regretted the one time I peeked into the B&B tags on Twitter.Β 

• Love 10

I still do not understand the whole Windsor Harmon, Ingo Rademacher thing. But just look; Ingo is gone and was never given any kind of story. So, what was the point again?

Ingo R. was originally supposed to play a short term role but then was announced as the new Thorne.Β  I'm thinking maybe IR was installed as Thorne as a message to Winsor H. to get his act together.Β  Or perhaps the stories about WH's public intoxications were released to justify why he needed to be replaced as Thorne.

• Love 1

I don't post at any other board but this one, but I regretted the one time I peeked into the B&B tags on Twitter.Β 

Yeah, the level of Hope hate out on social media and other soap forums is incredible. Posters have been calling for either her or her baby's death for months. Geez, it's not as if she killed/almost killed a couple of her cousins or shot some guy in the back. Apparently coming between Steffy and Ping Pong Waffle Boy is a capital punishment offense to these people. I can't understand it at all.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13
On 12/28/2018 at 10:01 PM, mightysparrow said:

@RuntheTable, I agree with every single word you said.Β  I've found it impossible to watch a show where the two heroines are women who aren't capable of hiring a decent plastic between the two of them.Β  Brooke is called the 'slut from the valley' but both Hauxdilox and her mama have fucked TWO GENERATIONS OF THE SAME FAMILY.Β  We're supposed to root for slatterns like that.Β  Hauxdilox is following in her mother's footsteps by using her child as a weapon to manipulate the child's father.Β  And the father is weak and trifiling enough to allow himself to be manipulated.

Β 

In the case of Taylor isn't it three generations? Stephen, Storm, and Rick.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

In the case of Taylor isn't it three generations? Stephen, Storm, and Rick.

You're right.Β  Add that to Taylor being a killer AND attempted-killer, not to mention a complete lunatic AND impossible to look at with the naked eye and I wonder why Bell is wasting time on either this monster or her daughter who's following in mommy's footsteps.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Apparently coming between Steffy and Ping Pong Waffle Boy is a capital punishment offense to these people.

I can't grasp why in today's time any Steffy fan would want her with an idiot waffle like Liam to begin with. He has all of Ridge's indecision without any of the passion that convinced people he genuinely was in love with two women.Β 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I can't grasp why in today's time any Steffy fan would want her with an idiot waffle like Liam to begin with. He has all of Ridge's indecision without any of the passion that convinced people he genuinely was in love with two women.Β 

Because they want to win. If Steffy said in uncertain terms that she was over Liam and completely head over heels in love with her stapler, they would be totally be Team Stepler

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 7

Is there a Team Still because it seems to me they would want her with a strong, powerful man who's bringing plenty to the table. What's Liam got to offer? I could sort of see it when he was the heir apparent to the Spencer fortune but now he's just another FC wage slave who basically works for his ex-wife.

• Love 3

I don't see how any of the women win with these SLs.Β  Even if they get the guy, they still lose because they got the guy.Β  Who wants a relationship or marriage based in quick sand with a waffle who will be out the door, and married to someone else two seconds after he's declared undying never ending love for you?

• Love 16

I can't grasp why in today's time any Steffy fan would want her with an idiot waffle like Liam to begin with.

Liam is too weak for Steffy, she needs a strong man and that man is not Liam.Β  Liam is a representation of who Steffy would like to be, not a complement to who she actually is.

Liam is better suited to Hope.Β  Poor Beth has some pure idiots for parents, though.

• Love 9
On 12/30/2018 at 11:36 PM, drivethroo said:

Liam is too weak for Steffy, she needs a strong man and that man is not Liam.Β  Liam is a representation of who Steffy would like to be, not a complement to who she actually is.

Liam is better suited to Hope.Β  Poor Beth has some pure idiots for parents, though.

I don't think Liam is too weak for Steffy.Β  I think he's too CIVILIZED for Steffy.Β  Hauxdilox is a straight-up guttersnipe. one who happens to have a lot of money.Β  The perfect man for our Hauxdi is her dear old dad, another example of trash with money.Β  It appears that Ridge thinks the same thing, at least the way TK plays him.

• Love 11

After watching Stuffy's Australian eventure on NYE and than Hope's wedding NYD, I'm now ready for my colonoscopy with no prep required.Β 

Β 

The cake fight was so bad andΒ Taylor's acting made it even worse. Β Taylor miraculously isΒ able to pull Brooke's acting down to her mediocre actingΒ level. Β  Β 

• Love 6

@RuntheTable, I'm with you and have taken a much-needed sabbatical from this show. I only watched the repeat episode and that only because it was a few episodes away from one of my all-time faves - Brooke and Bill reuniting in Sydney. And we all know how that turned out. Seeing Thomas and Sally together reminded me of that time when, you know, Sally actually had a STORY other than screwing Wyatt and as much as I like Wally, they don't hold a candle to Tally.Β 

It was also refreshing to see Steffy behaving like the bitch on wheels she truly is, getting up in Sally's face about being at the wedding Thomas was perfectly entitled to invite her to. None of this "I'm EVERYWOMAN" bullshit we've had shoved down our throats for months now. Also, I'm sick of Steffy being praised for being a single mom. While she is technically "single," per her marital status, she is hardly a single mom. Liam is always up her ass (case in point, he abandons his very pregnant wife to go check on Kelly and her sniffles). A single mom is someone whose baby's father is not in the picture - whether because they're an asshat deadbeat or circumstances (death/deployment). So Hauxdi can STFU about that and a lot of other things.

While I, too, had some side eye reading about Hope taking a trip so late in her pregnancy, I am not here for any talk about the baby dying. I wouldn't wish that on Hauxdi either. I get it's reel vs real life but seriously, there's something off about folks garnering for it and thankfully, I'm not seeing that here. And she is, presumably, going to lose her baby for a time when she's told Beth is dead and her archenemy ends up raising her until the truth comes out a million years from now.

Also, and it's a bit late, but I want to wish all of you a safe and happy 2019!!!Β 

• Love 11

Watching earlier ep from Australia? and jeez what did Brooke do to her face since then.Β 

Β 

Liam and Hope seem like total idiots. Power tends to go out in windstorms. And Liam if the pilot says he cant fly then he cant. He doesn't control the weather. I hate people who hassle service peopleΒ because of their own stess. I cant believe Hopes Dr. gave her the okay to go away.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Watching earlier ep from Australia? and jeez what did Brooke do to her face since then.Β 

I think that's why many feel that KKL's work is subtle.Β  IMO a better description would be "gradual"...you don't really see a huge difference day to day, but if you haven't seen her in a while it's very noticeable.

• Love 1

As much as the setup for it was stupid, I am enjoying this birth story. As long as I pretend Catalina is basically Gilligan's Island it's fun and dramatic. Hope terrified and alone except for Dr Wayne Shady. A mysterious sad patient. A useless Liam (ha! as if there is any other kind) - though I'd prefer him in a rowboat instead of trying to get Bill's copter (wear a vest, Waffles, that thing tends to tip over)

• Love 15

I have never been to Catalina Island. Is it really that desolate?Β  Does the weather get that bad?

Soooo ... are we thinking here that the "other" patient's baby was stillborn, perhaps? And Dr. Golddigger is going to present the dead baby to Hope as a stillbirth and keep Beth to sell to Taylor/Steffy?Β 

If a woman delivered a dead baby, would she be able to get up and walk out of the clinic within a few hours?Β 

Yeah. It's contrived alright.Β 

• Love 8
On 12/30/2018 at 8:36 PM, drivethroo said:

Liam is too weak for Steffy, she needs a strong man and that man is not Liam.

Β 

On 1/1/2019 at 2:19 PM, mightysparrow said:

I don't think Liam is too weak for Steffy.Β  I think he's too CIVILIZED for Steffy.Β  Hauxdilox is a straight-up guttersnipe

Actually, I think you two are both right. Liam is the closest thing to a decent male character we've had since Nick went to the Dark Side, and even then that's only when he's not thinking with his dick and the one time in going on nine years on the show that he ever took a stand for anything instead of playing Penelope Pitstop--and not even that is without the question mark as to why he never spilled all the beans about Caroline and Steffy to Sally.

While he certainly never deserved what Quinn put him through, to get nearly blown up by his lunatic father or to think his baby is dead, to put him in the "good guy" category feels like a bit of a stretch. If anything, he's the guy all incels think they want to be: the guy who has women fighting for his attention without putting even the minimal amount of effort that even Ridge at his playboyish worst put forth to get ass. An embarrassment of riches indeed :|

5 hours ago, backhometome said:

And Liam if the pilot says he cant fly then he cant. He doesn't control the weather. I hate people who hassle service peopleΒ because of their own stess.

Weather is nothing to fuck around with for a Boeing Airbus, let alone a tiny ass helicopter.Β 

And absolutely agree with this. Last tax season was hell working at TurboTax call center. Among other management fails (which fun fact: this company is owned by Green Dot prepaid card company, which is why TurboTax is always trying to offer your tax return in the form of a gift card at the end of filing!), we have to have a documented paper trail for list returns and the necessary time to process and make sure it's a legit request, which not a lot of people got to put it very kindly.

But then these were people who were legitimately about to be homeless or starve without the return that a tax preparer possibly fucked up on...not some rich toolshed that couldn't be assed to leave for a trip with his pregnant wife. Fuck him.

10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm sick of Steffy being praised for being a single mom. While she is technically "single," per her marital status, she is hardly a single mom.

And even if Steffy weren't so fortunate to have Liam on call, she has so many resources that most single mothers would kill for. She has a nanny for one. She has job security (as secure as anyone can be in FC's revolving door of leadership...which, she's been co-CEO for two years so we're probably overdue for a coup here). She doesn't have friends because no one does on B&B and also she's a sociopath but she does have Ridge and Taylor as a very shake support system.

(And on a tangent: as former military, I don't even view having a deployed spouse counts for single parenthood, either. It's not the best situation, especially before your spouse makes E-5 or E-6, but at least if you're married you'll have a roof over your head and you can snitch to his chain of command if he tries to skip out on child support, like I wish my step brother's baby momma had done. Would've quite literally saved that baby's life. But I digress.)

6 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I have never been to Catalina Island. Is it really that desolate?Β  Does the weather get that bad?

The weather's honestly not any worse than the rest of Southern California.

Catalina Island has two cities: the main one called Avalon with the famous casino and all the tourist-y stuff, with a population of 4,000 (which for a California city is tiny). The other "city" is Two Harbors with a population of 300 that had an operating 1 room school house until 2014. There are bus and taxi services to and from the two locations.

So it's small and remote, but it's not Castaway remote, no.

(And funny enough: local SoCal people don't go there. Was researching for a trip that fell through years ago, but the closest to "locals" you'll find on the island are visitors from the SF Bay Area, Napa or Sacramento. I dunno why they wouldn't, it looks great lol)

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hope has now truly entered the realm of Queen Taylor and Princess Stuffy for shit ass acting. Β 

I've given her some slack, but geez, I had to turn the volume down when she was wailing like a dying animal.Β Β 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, jenrising said:

As much as the setup for it was stupid, I am enjoying this birth story. As long as I pretend Catalina is basically Gilligan's Island it's fun and dramatic. Hope terrified and alone except for Dr Wayne Shady. A mysterious sad patient. A useless Liam (ha! as if there is any other kind) - though I'd prefer him in a rowboat instead of trying to get Bill's copter (wear a vest, Waffles, that thing tends to tip over)

I would love to see Liam and maybe Ridge both in the motorboat heading over to the island with the wind and spray in their face, but I guess that would be too much to pull off! :) But I'm enjoying this story-line too. Love the urgency and the drama of it.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Were the writers actually using their noggins by putting Dr. Wayne on Catalina Island with the big casino? Is that where he gambled his money?

TheΒ Catalina CasinoΒ gets its name from the Italian language termΒ casino, meaning a "gathering place". There is no gambling at the facility. It has a ballroom and a theater.

• Love 3

I find it hard to believe that they couldn’t find one woman on this set who’d been in labor at least once whoΒ could advise Hope how to act like she’s in labor. The wailing is so over the top-I have to mute the TV every time she starts that crap. And Brooke? You cannot get to your precious daughter. And yes, she can deliver this baby without her family surrounding her bedside. Hell, she can even have the baby without Liam being there. Geez. This show.

• Love 12

So much about today's episode...

1. What a great attempt by Dr. Wayne Shady to abide by HIPAA, by not telling his daughter Hope's name, just enough info for her to know exactly who his patient was (why did he tell her anything when he's going to take the baby??).

2. We had a weekly emergency broadcast test yesterday while Dr. Shady was talking to the other woman in the clinic, so I don't know the backstory there; the blonde woman that he sent away. However, was it mentioned why Dr. Shady can't administer an epidural, considering that Hope is in more pain than any woman has ever endured? I had one with both of my babies, & I don't recall there being any electricity required. I know that would decrease the drama, just wondering.

3. What are the chances that Dr. Shady would get a text, threatening his daughter's life, at the exact moment that a golden opportunity to not only make money, but to also get closer to Dr. Plastic Hayes, presents itself?Β 

4. What are the chances that Hope passes out right at the second she's finally birthing her daughter, when Liam hasn't made it, giving Dr. Shady the perfect opportunity to steal the baby without anyone being able to verify?

5. How far along is Hope? I was thinking 32 weeks, in which case, that baby would be tiny, far too tiny to pass off as a healthy newborn, to Steffy/Taylor. My doctor told me that as long as I made it to 34 weeks, she wouldn't do anything to stop labor, but 34 was the magic week. I'm not an OB, but a 32 week baby being sold within hours of delivery (I assume), isn't realistic, I don't think. Yes, I reread the entire post before I posted, & I realize none of it is realistic.

As much as I complain, I am kinda anxious to see how this all plays out. Plus, my beloved $Bill was back today, & finally, Ridge wasn't even a total asshole to him. Twas a good day on that front.Β 

• Love 9

Hope and Liam did the do back in...I wanna say April or May? Kelly was born in June and Hope found out she was pregnant shortly after that. So it's not too much of a stretch. If anything, this pregnancy just went on longer than the usual five month window of sex to baby (remember how big Hope was at her first baby shower when she was barely in her second trimester back when she was married to Wyatt?)

• Love 1

I’m starting to resent Hope for putting herself in this situation.Β 

How stupid is it to travel so far along in the pregnancy, on top of that alone and in bad weather? To a local island beach hotel, when she lives by beaches, hotels, and family has luxurious mansions, so she put herΒ life and baby’s wellbeing at risk to do what she could do at home πŸ˜’

• Love 12

Is Hope in labor or is she constipated? Β The way Hope is moaning it's hard to tell. Β I'm not ragging on a woman giving birth, heaven forbid, just on AN's acting. I just can't picture KM acting that way.Β 

Coincidence after coincidence after coincidence. Β In the immortal words of Leroy Jethro Gibbs, there is no such thing as a coincidence. Β So I won't call it a coincidence but I will call it a dumb ass contrivance that, if the spoilers pan out, Bradley stole from Y&R. Β 

As an aside, Coast Guard Helicopters fly in all types of weather. Maybe Bill could have used his influence to get them to fly Liam to Catalina. Long Beach has a Cost Guard station. In the world of B&B, that's not so far fetched. Β 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

4. What are the chances that Hope passes out right at the second she's finally birthing her daughter, when Liam hasn't made it, giving Dr. Shady the perfect opportunity to steal the baby without anyone being able to verify?

OK, I'm probably pretty thick, but is there a reason why Dr. Shady would steal Dope's baby? I'm thinking he's going to take the blonde woman's fetus (if it was that far along - which begs the question why she wasn't at a 'real' hospital?) and say it's Dope's, but then what would he do with Dope's real baby? Why would he steal it? Give to the guy who's threatening him to sell it on the black market? I'm so confused.

• Love 1

I think that Dr. Windsor Castle is going to give Hope the stillborn baby and tell her that’s her baby. Then he’ll sell Hope’s baby to Taylor or Steffy for $200,000 so he can repay his gambling debts. Or he’ll sell that baby for $300,000 for a little extra gambling money. What a loser. What about that Hypocratic Oath?Β 

• Love 5
On 1/2/2019 at 7:29 PM, jenrising said:

If the show were smart instead of meeting expectations that Hope's baby is about to get napped, the show should zag unexpectedly like they did with Aly's death and have Liam's helicopter go down with him MIA and presumed dead and it be SC swan song or a nice long vacation.Β Hope births Beth and is fine and dandy for Brooke and Ridge to arrive and have to break the news. Bill, guilty that it was his copter, is pushed to near insanity searching for Liam (I found him in a collapsed building last year, don't tell me I can't find him in this ocean!)Β while Wyatt is left to pick up the pieces of a shattered Bill. Steffy deals with some guilt that because Liam stayed behind to help with Kelly which put him on that fateful helicopter. Wyatt is then moved to help the single mom Hope which strains his relationship with Sally and Steffy and Bill turn to each other in their grief. Or Brooke is drawn to help Bill in his grief.Β 

I love the name Dr. Wayne Shady. It's the best!Β 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

If the show were smart instead of meeting expectations that Hope's baby is about to get napped, the show should zag unexpectedly like they did with Aly's death and have Liam's helicopter go down with him MIA and presumed dead and it be SC swan song or a nice long vacation.Β Hope births Beth and is fine and dandy for Brooke and Ridge to arrive and have to break the news. Bill, guilty that it was his copter, is pushed to near insanity searching for Liam (I found him in a collapsed building last year, don't tell me I can't find him in this ocean!)Β while Wyatt is left to pick up the pieces of a shattered Bill. Steffy deals with some guilt that because Liam stayed behind to help with Kelly which put him on that fateful helicopter. Wyatt is then moved to help the single mom Hope which strains his relationship with Sally and Steffy and Bill turn to each other in their grief. Or Brooke is drawn to help Bill in his grief.Β 

I love the name Dr. Wayne Shady. It's the best!Β 

This would be a great way for the story to go. I want this version.Β 

• Love 9

It was a dark and stormy night...

Isn't Hope only a two or three weeks early? That hardly qualifies as premature, does it? Steffy pulled the same "it's too soon!" thing and then the show had to come up with reasons why the baby was so big. (Because it's Bill's kid, dagnabit!)

Why was Brooke yelling at everyone? None of them could do anything to change Hope's situation. Back in the early soap days Ridge or Bill would've slapped her to get her to calm the eff down.

I think if someone at B&B had a sense of humor they would've shown Liam and the pilot in the helicopter while Ride of the Valkyries was playing in the background.

I think that Dr. Windsor Castle is going to give Hope the stillborn baby and tell her that’s her baby. Then he’ll sell Hope’s baby to Taylor or Steffy for $200,000 so he can repay his gambling debts.

That certainly has been the big spumor on the interwebs. People are also saying elsewhere that Brad Bell hastily rewrote the outcome of the storyline because there was so much negative reaction to the spumors. I guess we'll find out.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That certainly has been the big spumor on the interwebs. People are also saying elsewhere that Brad Bell hastily rewrote the outcome of the storyline because there was so much negative reaction to the spumors. I guess we'll find out.

Say whaaaaaaat? Brad was possibly actually cowed by online negative reaction so far as doing a rewrite? Hell, he ignores his own cast when they go WTF over a storyline. Color me intrigued.Β 

• Love 6

FWIW, I read the promo for tomorrow's 8,000th episode. The blonde woman Dr. Wayne Shady was comforting wasn't a patient, it was an employee. That's what I read in the background to set up tomorrow's story.Β  That makes even less sense, because even if the employee was part of a stillbirth (or whatever happened) he shouldn't have allowed her to go home if he had an emergency delivery show up at the door.Β 

I hope that wasn't a spoiler as it really doesn't give away much.Β  I just brought it up because we've been speculating about her identity.Β 

TBH, I am really tired of this storyline. I wish that the writers would do something interesting with Quinn.Β  I don't see how there could be a front burner story right now with Steffy and another new baby if JMW surely ought to be going on maternity leave soon.Β 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Say whaaaaaaat? Brad was possibly actually cowed by online negative reaction so far as doing a rewrite? Hell, he ignores his own cast when they go WTF over a storyline. Color me intrigued.Β 

Yeah, I was smelling this storyline a few weeks ago but didn’t think Brad Bell would do it since people mightΒ not like it. The story has been done a million times (similar to GH) but it’s a very 70’s, 80’s & 90’s storyline and people were invested. Now, it seems kind of creepy & cruel. I don’t know exactly why but that’s my observation of it. That said, I’m curious how it will play out since JMW will be on maternity in the near future. Will Brad Bell have Dr. Wayne Shady switch the babies for money or does he have something else up his sleeve? Also, was this supposed to be a Robin Givens storyline but then she left for her prime time commitments and they had to cast Wayne Brady? I always got the vibe that Robin Givens doctor was messing with Hopes baby paternity from the get go.Β 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, I was smelling this storyline a few weeks ago but didn’t think Brad Bell would do it since people mightΒ not like it. The story has been done a million times (similar to GH) but it’s a very 70’s, 80’s & 90’s storyline and people were invested. Now, it seems kind of creepy & cruel. I don’t know exactly why but that’s my observation of it. That said, I’m curious how it will play out since JMW will be on maternity in the near future. Will Brad Bell have Dr. Wayne Shady switch the babies for money or does he have something else up his sleeve? Also, was this supposed to be a Robin Givens storyline but then she left for her prime time commitments and they had to cast Wayne Brady? I always got the vibe that Robin Givens doctor was messing with Hopes baby paternity from the get go.Β 

This is a creepy storyline, and who knew that Wayne Brady could give off such creepy vibes. Β 

I am loving this storyline because of the comedy (Hope's wailing during labour and Liam's fretting over getting to the island).Β  Don't like the idiot so-called comedy of potato chip-munching family.

But the whole, the clinic is manned only by Dr. Creepy, the power goes out, and he reassures Hope whilst she wails her way into unconsciousness.Β  Very creepy.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, bannana said:

This is a creepy storyline, and who knew that Wayne Brady could give off such creepy vibes. Β 

I am loving this storyline because of the comedy (Hope's wailing during labour and Liam's fretting over getting to the island).Β  Don't like the idiot so-called comedy of potato chip-munching family.

But the whole, the clinic is manned only by Dr. Creepy, the power goes out, and he reassures Hope whilst she wails her way into unconsciousness.Β  Very creepy.

and, she's the only patient. LOL!!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

If the show were smart instead of meeting expectations that Hope's baby is about to get napped, the show should zag unexpectedly like they did with Aly's death

I can't help but wonder if maybe the guy demanding the money fromΒ Dr Shady will end up doing something to Zoe.Β Β 

Spoiler

I thought word was that Xander will be leaving due to his being cast in a movie, which would leave Zoe with less to do than she already has.

• Love 2