Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Random thoughts about today's show:

Brooke look absolutely radiant. Her dress was gorgeous. She was gorgeous. Kudos to KKL for showing us the depths of Brooke's emotions at marrying Bill. Tears from both eyes!

I don't think Brooke was being indecisive on TH's show.  I think she was just refusing to answer Lemonhead who has been poking her nosey nose into the whole situation.  

Also think she didn't tell Rumple she wasn't coming home to him because she is too nice a person to say "What the eff, you effing cheating doosh. Marry you!!?? Do you think I'm an effing idiot!!!??"

Also thinking Quinn called $Bill yesterday to warn him about Rumple's plan and to wish him well. Hoping that when Rumple goes after Quinn, because you know he will, she'll turn him down and tell him to buzz off.

Speaking of Rumple's plan -- what's with his insistence on saying vows with just the bride, no officiant or witnesses present.  He did it with Caroline, and he told Brooke that was his plan.  Is the marriage even legal if you do that?  And really ... couldn't he have sprung for some flowers for her since he was positive she'd show up.

Rumple finally had a moment of self-awareness today when he told Quinn that he's a man who wants every woman he meets to be in love with him. Quinn honey, are you listening?  He just admitted you're not special to him.

Seriously -- Ridge still has a key to Brooke's?  She needs to change her locks.  And then today he told Quinn he needed to be alone and proceeded to hang out at Brooke's for the afternoon.

RE either has humongous implants or was wearing an extremely padded bra,  No one that tiny has (natural) girls that large.

I just cannot with ZZZZenCole and the baby rabies.  They have been married 3 months and she's taking pregnancy tests, it seems daily. Give it a rest kids, and I do mean kids. Although I guess they're just following Raya's lead, who had been married about 2 weeks when Maya started pushing for a Forrester/Avant baby via Nicole's borrowed womb.  

And now here is my thought about Rumple not really understanding why Brooke won't forgive him for macking on Quinn.

Rump's original plan was to seduce Quinn and then let Eric know what a faithless slut she is.  At the time he was positive Brooke would forgive him since Quinn would be out of everyone's lives forever.  But here's the thing -- he still would have cheated on Brooke -- the reason behind it doesn't matter. So why on earth did he think Brooke would forgive him for sleeping with Quinn?  Brooke has put up with a lot from Ridge over the years, but not cheating.  Rump really thought that Brooke would forgive him because he did it for the greater good, greater good as defined by Rump.  That's just delusional on his part.  Or else he thinks so little of Brooke that he believes she'll put up with any- and everything from him because DESTINY.

So now we have Rump endlessly telling Brooke it was just a mistake,and he didn't mean it, and from now on he'll be faithful, and besides we have to put our family back together .... and RJ .... and after all DESTINY!  And he really, really truly believed Brooke would fall in line, fall for his line, forgive him, and they'd get married.

He really does believe everyone woman is dying of love for him. I am positive even though Brooke and Bill are married, Rump will keep after her, trying to guilt her with RJ and push DESTINY.  I'd really love to see Bill punch him out over it.

Adding -- every time I hear Rump say "destiny" I flash to Young Frankenstein "Destiny, destiny. No escaping destiny"

• Love 11

Well, I am so glad Brooke finally married Bill. I like them together. And I'm also happy Rumple (I don't know who coined that nickname, but I'm using it from now on. It fits so well.) is alone, boo hoo. Of course we all know he's going to get with Quinn and break his father's heart. 

I also like Thomas with Sally and so excited Rumple fired him so now he can go work for Spectra. I was disappointed he hadn't earlier.

• Love 12

What a good, entertaining, and thoroughly satisfying show!

My take on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

THE GOOD

Brooke; stunning and glowing and radiant and absolutely beautiful. I haven’t seen her look like that since her beach wedding to Ridge

Bill; drunk with love and happiness. I think that might be the second time I have ever heard Bill laugh.

The whole formal, informality of it.

Brooke; giggling and laughing, simply unable to help herself.

Rick; today we got good Rick. I like him sooooo much better than the Little Prickster version.

Bill’s smile

Lizzie

Justin; Dear Lord, there should be laws.

Ridge; becoming self aware at the cost of Brooke.

Brooke; crying out of both eyes.

Brooke and Bill at the end; if I didn’t know they were actors playing fictional characters, I would have thought they were really man and wife. They both looked absolutely over the moon with happiness.

THE BAD

Nothing

THE UGLY

Nicole’s hair; Reign Edwards is such a beautiful young woman, why do they have her in the fugged up hair thingy.

Quinn; coming to see Ridge and trying to send subliminal messages.

• Love 12
(edited)

KKL is probably crying TWO tears of joy she doesn't have to pretend Rumple (hee!) is not Ron Moss! This guy is so awful there is zero chemistry and the writers know it! Wtf is up with that casting? Can someone fill me in on why he left (Moss)? I have been absent for so long I have no idea. 

I see Brooke CEO of Spectra, I hope this is where we are headed!!! Fierce Sally and Brooke together? Gals from the valley, let's do this!!! 

ETA: I know there was an issue way back with diversity, why are they putting these horrible wogs on these beautiful African American girls? I see better wigs on Judge Judy, and that's BAD! 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 7

It does seem that Rumple has gotten some insight into his personality, background and why he does what he's always done. I don't buy that crap for one minute. He'll be back to his old self by tomorrow. As soon as Bill/Brooke are back from their honeymoon, he'll be sniffing around to find a way back into her life. At this point, after doing this to Brooke, his dad, his son (Thomas), he needs to be shipped off to Paris again. Forever. Never to be seen or talked about again. He's just a despicable person. 

• Love 10

I thought for sure Quinn was going to throw Rumple a pity fuck.  I have no idea what the hell the writers thought they were doing by having Quinn and Ridge have a heart to heart.  Either fuck or get off the pot. 

I loved the wedding but I wish more family had been there.  I can understand why Fauxdiloks wasn't there since she's fucked the son of the groom AND dry humped the groom.  RJ could have gotten over his slouchy self and stood up for his mother.  I don't know why Will's nanny couldn't have squeezed him into a baby tuxedo and had him there at his daddy's wedding.  Brooke ended her engagement to Ridge for Eric's sake.  I hope Eric at least sent a floral arrangement.  Maya and Rick should have brought their baby, which would have spared us having to watch Zzzzzende and Nicole's weave.  Nicole needs to worry about working out her hair situation before she thinks about having a child. 

The icing on the cake would have been if Hope had come to the wedding.  Fauxdi's spidey senses would have been on fire!

$Bill's an asshole but I really like him and Brooke's relationship.  KKL and DD have great chemistry and seem to really enjoy working together.  KKL seems to be VERY relieved that she doesn't have to work with TK anymore.  I understand that he's not Ronn Moss but I'm not sure where he's going with his interpretation of Ridge.  No matter how big an asshole Ridge was, he was CHARMING.  TK seems to unable to squeeze out an ounce of charm.  It's like $Bill is the NuRidge and TK's Ridge is some unkempt, charmless impersonator who has the RealRidge locked in a closet somewhere in Paris.

The Bold and the Beautiful needs more Justin!  MUCH MORE Justin!!!!  He is bold AND beautiful!

• Love 12
4 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Seriously -- Ridge still has a key to Brooke's?  She needs to change her locks.  And then today he told Quinn he needed to be alone and proceeded to hang out at Brooke's for the afternoon.

Which reminds me, I wonder where they are going to live.  Has this ever been brought up in-show?

1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

KKL is probably crying TWO tears of joy she doesn't have to pretend Rumple (hee!) is not Ron Moss!

I cried two tears when he said, more than once, "it's not gonna happen!"  How I miss Ronnnnn Moss growling that line!

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

I understand that he's not Ronn Moss

I miss him :(

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Which reminds me, I wonder where they are going to live.  Has this ever been brought up in-show?

I cried two tears when he said, more than once, "it's not gonna happen!"  How I miss Ronnnnn Moss growling that line!

I miss him :(

They said a couple of days ago, I think, that they were going to live in Bill's house.  He sort of stated it and she thought it was a wonderful idea.  I assume that means Rick and Maya get her house.

• Love 2

Thorsten Kaye can be very charming, which is why it's annoying that he's made me loathe the sight of Ridge. But even when TK/KKL were clicking as friends/co-parents they did not have an ounce of romantic chemistry - trying to force it brought something truly ugly into the universe.   

• Love 14

I agree with above poster that Brooke looked as beautiful as her beach wedding to ridge in the late 90s. Who can forget the way she looked in that horseback entrance?

Kkl is amazing, such natural beauty! I wanna look like her I'm my next life! I'm wearing that dress if I ever remarry! Just beautiful.

I'm so relieved that the writers put down the crack pipe and put Brook and Bill together. 

• Love 7

Mr. & Mrs. Bill Spencer!

ABOUT. TIME.

Brooke looked just stunning! She was so radiant and luminous. (I could even get past her hair.) Yes, I'd be breathing a huge sigh of relief too, to no longer have to endure any more romantic scenes with Sludge. Those were  just painful to watch. (I wonder if RS got hazard pay for having to touch his hair yesterday?) Life as KKL isn't fair (j/k) -- not only is she gorgeous, she's got the best job ever! Imagine getting to play off such leading men as RM and DD as well as the actor who played Whip ... YMMV. Yeah, I swoon for tall, dark and handsome.

I knew that it would be Quinn who crossed Brooke's threshold. And, yeah ... WTF with Ridge just letting himself in and hanging out at her house? I would have demanded my keys back or changed the locks once I dumped his sorry ass in Australia. (BTW, not to be cruel, but I thought after Brooke's rape she had some heavy duty locks and a security system installed, which she made a point of using ...) Anyway, glad that he can sit there and rot since it sounds like Mrs. Spencer will be heading off on her honeymoon immediately then moving into Bill's house. Oh, BTW, there was mention that Sludge now lives in Eric's guest house.  How convenient.

So Quinn is the "flawed complicated woman" who Ridge should be with? I don't get it. First, she goes on about how she dodge a bullet with Eric (does he know know?) then is dropping verbal seduction cues to Ridge. I don't get it. Also, now does Katie want Bill back? That's the impression I'm getting with her urging Brooke to reconsider Ridge.

Lastly, yes, Nicole needs to get rid of those huge implants. She is pushing stripper territory. I am not looking forward to seeing a major SL with her and ZZZende. He's such a terrible actor. I can't say it enough and he hasn't gotten one iota better since he started a few years (right?) ago.

• Love 11

I don't understand why these people need to marry 2 days after being engaged. Or 4 days after you planned to marry someone else. Then the kids sit there and say this is so great.

Where was Steffy supposed to be? Mya attended. 

• Love 1

Yeah. It would not have been appropriate have Steffy at the wedding, even though she's Liam's wife. She's been married and divorced to and from both Spencer brothers, as well as nearly slept with and blackmailed Bill. A-W-K-W-A-R-D!! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Mya is Brooke's son's wife. Steffy is Ridge's daughter. No relation to Brooke.

Maya is Brooke's daughter in law, Steffy is Bill's daughter in law.  

These people sleep with their siblings husbands, or brother's wife and don't care about appropriate. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, grisgris said:

Yeah. It would not have been appropriate have Steffy at the wedding, even though she's Liam's wife. She's been married and divorced to and from both Spencer brothers, as well as nearly slept with and blackmailed Bill. A-W-K-W-A-R-D!! 

More importantly is Steffy's hatred of all things Logan and the shit she's pulled on Brooke. Which may be a minor nitpick since Brooke married the Stephanie Forrester to Hope's....well, Brooke Logan, but its worth a mention.

On 5/20/2017 at 9:21 AM, grisgris said:

Mr. & Mrs. Bill Spencer!

ABOUT. TIME.

Brooke looked just stunning! She was so radiant and luminous. (I could even get past her hair.)

Hey, it was wedding hair. Wedding hair is usually fug. Symbolic that a woman has lost her mind.

That being said, they were both stunning. I love Brooke & $Bill as a couple. I loved the way DD said, "forever and a day". I've never heard that so beautifully spoken before.

• Love 9

Brooke has a beautiful house as does Bill. Why would either one of them want to live in a house their current spouse lived in with their previous spouses? Especially Brooke who would have to live in the house her sister lived in with Bill?! They can buy any house they want to make their own and sell their houses. Of course,TPTB probably don't want to build a new set but they built Katie's bedroom for Brooke to get dressed in for her wedding. It was small and dark and depressing, I thought, but it was still built for those short scenes before the wedding. I do like Brooke's house more than Bill's but they need a new one to start their new lives.

• Love 3

Steffy is rude not to support Liam in attending his father's wedding.  In addition, slouchy should have gone to his mother's wedding especially when he told Coco he didn't mind having Bill as a step father.  

Nicole's hair is so bad that it actually distracted me from noticing her enhanced boobs and exposed belly button.  Nicole, don't you have to be late to before you take a pregnancy test. Nicole, your not getting pregnant because Zende's swimmers fall asleep before they hit their target. 

• Love 13
(edited)

My watching partner said "I really hope this windbag limp noodle is sterile. Go home, Zenzey." And I cracked up laughing for 10 minutes.   

Then we were discussing Rumple's extremely sad version of a "surprise wedding in your own kitchen". Put out some flowers, change into a more formal jacket. At least TRY to look like you might be halfway excited in case Brooke caught some brain damaging virus on her way to Bill's and actually showed up.  He looked like he was having liver and onions for dinner. 

So.... no one is gonna even MENTION that the only way Spectra could poach designs was because ArJay was showing them to the "demon Spectra" like they were a bootleg of the new Star Wars movie. No... nothing? Ok, I guess I'm going to have to move along then.

Sweet Jesus in a loincloth, hellooo Justin. Is it hot in here? Anyone else feel kind of flushed? 

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

My watching partner said "I really hope this windbag limp noodle is sterile. Go home, Zenzey." And I cracked up laughing for 10 minutes.   

That makes three of us, then.

Good grief, I'm so pissed we lost Sasha and the Avant parents for these two schmucks. 

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Steffy is rude not to support Liam in attending his father's wedding.  In addition, slouchy should have gone to his mother's wedding especially when he told Coco he didn't mind having Bill as a step father.  

RJ should have gone to Brooke & Bill's wedding;  however, he didn't even show up in Australia to attend Brooke & his FATHER's wedding.

Although Steffy is Bill's daughter in law, it was probably best she wasn't there since she is also Ridge's daughter and someone who has tormented Brooke's daughter.

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nicole, your not getting pregnant because Zende's swimmers fall asleep before they hit their target. 

And just like that, Sasha shows up with Zende Jr a few years from now.

Nicole must've chopped off all of her hair, lost her edges or gotten a bad relaxer for hair & makeup to slap that possum on her head.

• Love 14
(edited)

Not particularly related to actual storylines... but what was up with the parade of interns coming in daily to hand Steffasaurus folders and introduce themselves? Am I supposed to recognize who the fuck " Ginge" is? They aren't from Survivor or TAR... Big Bro hasn't been on in a  while. Sorry, that one has been festering for a while. 

I don't know what deal with Satan the producers have... but can this be the last time we see or hear from "Emmy". To me,  that lady is nails on a chalkboard on her regular show. But here, the manages to turn it up to 50. 

So happy Bill and Brooke FINALLY got married. But Maya can take all the seats speechifying during the ceremony about how to keep their relationship together. Bish... this lady has been married more years than you've been ALIVE. 

I couldn't have been the only one watching in open mouthed HORROR, waiting for Ridge and Quinn to consummate IN BROKE's HOUSE!!! Thank the PastaGod that the show steered clear of that. 

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Love 11

Have to add myself to the "Brooke looked radiant" list.  KKL has never looked better IMO in the relatively short time I have been watching....started when Ridge interrupted the Dubai (?) wedding and Bill had his sorry ass dumped out of the helicopter.  Was that Justin flying the 'copter?  Never saw RM as Ridge and as a TK fan from AMC (Zach & Kendall were magic....chemistry was off the charts) I hate what they are making him play.  He is capable of soooo much more.

So glad B&B (see what I did there) finally tied the knot.  I kept waiting for Ridge to crash the wedding and get his ass kicked by Bill's security (or better yet Bill himself).  But he has Quinn to *comfort* him. Actually looking forward to Ridge/Quinn/Eric fallout when they inevitably get caught.  If for nothing else to get JMc back on my screen.....

This Katie can take a seat anytime soon.  I like HT when she has something to do besides meddle.

• Love 10

Recap for Friday, 5/19/2017:

sister-act-gif-1450365032.gif

More on that in a moment, but I'll get the boring crap out of the way first.

At FC, Zende and Nicole are watching the absolutely adorable Lizzie play with her toys.

Zende tells his wife not to get discouraged because in the whopping 90 DAYS since they've been married, she hasn't gotten pregnant yet.

source.gif

Nicole's baby rabies are in full force as she laments that being with Lizzie makes her want a family of their own that much more.

And I'm going to call it now and I believe others have hinted at this, too - having Lizzie caused some issues (that apparently, they didn't discover when she was about to have a date with Turkey Baster #2) and now, she can't conceive and will want Lizzie back.

With actors who can actually act, this might be compelling, but well, there you go.

Equally snoozeworthy is Nicole excusing herself to take yet another pregnancy test and WTF to POAS while at work. 

She's all down in the mouth because it was negative. 

Nicole: "I can't help it. I can't stop thinking about being parents, having a baby of our own, being pregnant again. I loved being pregnant." Since when?

Zende: "I know. Sorry I missed so much of it." Now that is some trite ass apology there.

She watches Zende play with Lizzie and feels he'll be a great father and wants a family NOW.

small-violin.gif

At Brooke's house, Rumple is shocked, I tell you, SHOCKED to see Quinn (not Brooke) come through the door.

I knew it would be Quinn because she couldn't resist racing over there to console him.

Ridge: "Quinn?"

Quinn: "You're here." Stop playing dumb. You knew he'd be here.

Ridge: "Yeah, but you shouldn't be here because Brooke is coming." Delusional, party of one.

Quinn: "Actually, she's not coming." She closes the door then wastes no time telling him Wyatt just texted her: "She's with Bill. They're getting married."

Ridge: "No, she can't do that." The hell she can't!

Quinn: "Ridge, stop."

Ridge: "There's still time."

Quinn: "I think your time is up."

Ridge whines about how they were going to put their family back together and even Quinn is sick of hearing this, reminding him that they are still a family.

He brings up RJ and how he let him down.

Quinn insists RJ will be fine and she's right. 

Ridge: "The love of my life is marrying another man because I'm an idiot. Because I have to keep playing games." You're Ridge Forrester. Playing games is all you know how to do.

Quinn, codding him as always: "We all have our faults, Ridge."

Ridge shakes his head: "Yeah. Have to keep playing games with my father's wife. I was gonna spend the rest of my life with Brooke, and now I've lost her." You only had a hint of a chance with Brooke because you emotionally blackmailed her into saying "yes." For the sake of the family. For the sake of being the "good girl." She needed only the tiniest opening to go after the man she wanted all along. I suppose I should thank Ridge and Quinn for giving her that opening, but they don't deserve my thanks.

Ridge: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like this is your fault. I'm not blaming you. I'm disappointed in me." Why in the hell is he apologizing to his affair partner? Granted, he owed Brooke everything as her fiance and owns the majority of the blame, but he didn't do this alone.

Quinn, defending him: "No, you tried to fix it. Brooke just wouldn't give you another chance." Yes, let's blame Brooke here. 

Ridge, in a rare moment of introspection: "Bill has always been there for her. Logan never has to question his loyalty or who he is. I don't know who I am. I always thought I was this knight in shining armor, protecting women and helping them, and I'm not that at all. I'm...a deeply flawed human being. An insecure man who just needs every woman to love him and to adore him. Just love me, that's all I need. And you know what? Brooke used to be that way, but she grew up. And I'm stuck here. With yet another failed relationship." And see, if Ridge took this further and uncovered exactly why, at 50 something years old, he continues to operate the same way he did as a carefree playboy in his early 20s, he could write a different ending for himself. 

Quinn: "She wouldn't listen. I tried to tell her what happened-" She DID listen. She heard both of you, loud and clear, when she saw the two of you on the beach. No further explanation was needed. The only difference is that this time? She just didn't roll over like the doormat of old 

Ridge, disagreeing: "No, she listened. She heard me. She did. But she didn't understand me. And if Logan doesn't understand me, I don't think that there's a woman out there that can." No, Brooke understood him all too well and knew he was never, ever going to change. Not for her, not for their son, not for himself. Once upon a time, not even all that long ago, she would have accepted it, accepted the crumbs from his table because that was the best she could hope for. But not now, not anymore. Not when she has a man who was and is willing to change himself to be what she needs because he loves her that much. 

Quinn just can't help herself by telling him: "I do." But I can't disagree with her here. They are two of a kind, two soul-sucking, bottomless pits of need. She shouldn't be here. She should be at home with her husband and yet here she is, being Ridge's shoulder to cry on. Stroking his ego, making it clear that while the physical part of their affair is over (or on hold), the emotional aspect is still very much in play. It's just a matter of time before they put their hands to the flame once more.

Quinn: "Nobody's better at sabotaging themselves than I am. It's been the story of my life. Until Eric. And I almost screwed that up." You DID screw that up. The fact that he is still in the dark about your affair with his son doesn't change that...and how much worse when he does learn the truth.

Ridge: "But you didn't. You're fine." From one fuck-up to another.

Quinn: "Thank God. That doesn't make us different. We both screwed up. I just got lucky. Your luck will change." Not until he does. 

Ridge: "I was hoping it would change today." Did you really, Ridge? Did you really think Brooke would walk through that door with open arms and say all is forgiven? Brooke is not the same woman she was when he abandoned her and their marriage over a text message and I think Ridge realized that for the first time today.

Quinn sighs: "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry that it didn't, but someday... what I'm trying to say is, I think that right woman is out there for you. Maybe she has her own flaws or she's also frustrated and confused. Or maybe she can just see past your flaws. She can see the best in you. And she doesn't need you to be perfect. Or her knight in shining armor." This woman...sounds an awfully lot like...Quinn.

They lock eyes.

Ridge: "You should go. I want to be alone." No, you don't, because being alone is something Ridge has never been comfortable with.

Quinn leaves, but not before pausing to stroke his hair and stare into her eyes, a silent communication that she will be there to help him pick up the pieces or shatter them all over again.

We are treated to the same tired flashbacks and where's my FF button? Rumple looks as pathetic as I've ever seen him, which is saying something.

And finally, the moment so many of us have waited for and thought might never happen...

Bill looks up as the front door open and his face lights up (as did mine) when Brooke appears in the doorway, looking absolutely stunning and radiant and glowy and happy in her gorgeous wedding gown, which might be my favorite of all those she's worn. Fitting, isn't it?

Brooke-arrive-wedding-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

Bill approaches: "Brooke? Wow. Look at you."

Brooke, looking around at the gorgeous surroundings including the roses and peonies: "Look at this!" A little sheepish smile. "Sorry -- sorry I'm late."

Bill shakes his head: "No apologies. Everything okay?" In his eyes, the real question.

Brooke: "It is now." All doubts and questions are extinguished, all the old demons exorcised, and now, it's just the two of them on the precipice of starting their life together.

They share a laugh.

Bill: "Tell me about it. We're finally here. Let's do this!" He's as exuberant as his young son, Will, in this moment, and I love it.

Bill, gesturing to his sons, and his best friend, Justin: "Does she look absolutely stunning? I am the luckiest man on the planet."

Justin, smiling warmly: "Amazing."

I have to take a moment's pause (well, more than a moment) to admire the all-too-rare Justin sighting. This is the song that immediately pops into my head the moment I see him. Oh, who the hell am I kidding...the voice alone could make panties drop all over town.

Focus, Countrygirl, focus.

Wyatt and Liam show their about-to-be-stepmother some appreciation for all she's done for their father. 

Brooke: "Oh, well, he's done even more for me."

Maya and Rick arrive then and there are hugs all around with Brooke bussing eldest son Rick. Rick can be, well, a prick at times, but today, he's a son who adores his mother.

Bill is ready to get the party started and Brooke confirms they wanted to keep things small and intimate and I like that. No smug, glowering LemonHeads or Slouchey.

Justin summons the happy couple up front by the fireplace: Thank you for being here to witness and to celebrate the union of Bill Spencer and Brooke Logan in marriage. I think I can speak for everyone in this room (and my living room) in saying it's about dang time." Amen to that!

Justin: "We go back a long way. I've seen this guy at his best, and I've seen him at his worst. And when he's happy, oh, he's amazing to be around, but when he's not -- oooh! That's another story." He shares a smirk with Bill and with Bill's sons. "On behalf of myself, as well as everyone at Spencer Publications, I thank you, Brooke. I have never seen him happier than he is with you. I have also never seen him so eager to close a deal." 

Bill: "Then let's close it already." Down, Stallion.

Justin gives him a stern look: "You wanted me to do this, and I'm gonna do it right. Bill and Brooke, you have come here before these witnesses to commit yourselves to each other for the rest of your lives. Now, this is normally when I say, 'are there any objections?'"

Maya: "I'd actually like to say something." This better be good.

Brooke, gracious as always: "Please."

Maya smiles: "It's not an objection. Don't worry. I have a wish for you both. Don't ever forget how hard you worked to get here. Declaring your devotion to the one you love is an incredible feeling. And to share it with family is wonderful. But I think we all know that every day of marriage is not so wonderful. So when things are not as perfect as they are today, remember how hard you worked and what you had to overcome. That is my wish for you, that you never stop trying to win each other's hearts." It's actually a decent speech.

Wyatt, chiming in, "Today's a big day. We know what it means to you. Because it means a lot to us, too. 'Cause we're the ones you've talked to, and we've seen it close up. Your devotion, your dedication, your sheer will and faith to get you to this moment. I'm happy and honored to witness it."

Bill is touched: "Thank you, son."

Liam: "Oh, boy. Well, if we're doing speeches...I prepared a little something. It's a sonnet called 'Father.'" Bill gives him a look. "Kidding." SC is adorable here.

Everyone laughs.

Bill, teasing, fake-growls: "Lucky for you."

Liam: "And I'm not gonna talk about how long you've both waited to get here. You're here now because you're ready now. Brooke, I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you standing next to my father. Look! Look at that stupid smile on his face, just look at it!" No one has ever made him look like that. "I wish you both the very best, and I know you'll have a long and happy future together."

Rick is impressed: "Whoa, no one can make my mom teary-eyed, unless it's gonna be me!"

More laughter is shared and I just love this intimate setting that has all the formality a mansion like this possesses but yet so blessedly informal where everyone can relax, be themselves, and simply live in the moment.

Rick: "Life's funny. Things happen that change your perspective. Things you never fully understood, you learn to value. Like my mom's heart. Because she always followed it. I didn't always appreciate how courageous of an act that was. But now I know. Because you taught me to lead with my heart. And I'll forever be thankful for that. You have my blessing and support." Brooke's eyes are full of love for her son.

The moment turns serious as Brooke and Bill face one another and prepare to finally, finally say their vows.

Justin: "Bill, do you take Brooke to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, and cherish her through every triumph and challenge, forsaking all others, for the rest of your life?"

Bill: "I absolutely do."

Brooke smiles, tears of joy in her eyes.

Brooke_1_5_19_17.jpg.b08768aa86477708f54726e11b4260b3.jpg

Justin: "Brooke, do you take Bill to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, and cherish him through every triumph and challenge, forsaking all others, for the rest of your life?"

Bill_1_5_19_17.jpg.b661d784146584fa38e52e6a43dd1c7b.jpg

Aw, Rick has tears in his eyes.

Raya_1_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.d01c5da7c40a1cc75276c5f48752d608.jpg

Brooke: "I do." She laughs and cries (out of BOTH eyes), the emotion simply impossible to contain. She steals a glance at her soon-to-be-stepsons who are loving every moment of this.

Wyatt_Liam_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.ee1bef38352ae16552ed90497e3e323b.jpg

Brooke: "I can't believe that we're actually here. I just love you so much."

Bill whispers: "I love you."

Brooke: "You have given me so much strength and so much courage." She reaches out to touch his sword necklace with Justin looking on.

Sword_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.118e4379f65c2924eb423873da189139.jpg

Brooke continues with her heartfelt vows. "A sense of stability. I really can't find the words to tell you how thankful I am. But you are the guy for me. You're the man that I can count on, the man that will be there for me, no matter what. (That knowledge is why Bill is the only man for her). That being said, I vow to love you as fearlessly and ferociously as you love me. For the rest of my life, I...am...yours."

She nods and Bill has to swallow the lump in his throat.

Bill, his voice husky with emotion and conviction: "Brooke, we're not here because of me. We're here because of you and what you mean to me. I cannot imagine my life without you. You are the very air that I breathe. This is my greatest adventure. Loving you, sharing this life with you, taking on the world together, and I will love you and be there for you forever and a day." These might just be the most beautiful vows ever. I love how he attributes the very reason for their standing there to Brooke. She is not only his reason for everything. She IS his everything. And he is her's.

Justin holds up their wedding bands: "There is just one more thing. Bill and Brooke, give these rings to each other as a symbol of your unending love and commitment."

Rings_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.033bb6819c29c0ccd6833a3d8278a626.jpg

Rick and Maya look on, so proud, Rick a heartbeat away from outright crying.

The Brothers Spencer are equally enthralled and look at Wyatt, biting his lip to hold back the tears.

Wyatt_Liam_2_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.ac4749e7e2cd8fcb7e37e7bbc4602867.jpg

Justin gestures with the rings: "Wear them, and remember the vows you made today." A decree.

Bill: "Brooke, you take this ring as a symbol of my unending love and commitment to you." 

5922ff63a23be_BrookesRing_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.0b6c1e180b7c73a7ff97935f3326bdfa.jpg

Brooke hands her bouquet to Maya: "Bill...take this ring as a symbol of my unending love and commitment to you."

5922ff6071fef_BillsRing_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.d6ea3005978deddbd5f43682627ec88f.jpg

She beams at him and he looks like he could burst with happiness and the anticipation of officially starting their new life together.

Justin, speaking slowly and letting the deliciousness of his words sink in: "I am genuinely honored to pronounce you husband and wife. Bill, you may kiss the bride."

There is laughter and applause and tears from their guests as Brooke and Bill share their very first kiss as husband and wife and it's like coming home.

5922ff5d02ded_1stKiss_5_19_17.thumb.jpg.bf64e1a653d1424e5fc9328c5d989c7e.jpg

Justin takes on an emcee's voice here, giving them their due, and I love it: "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. DOLLAR BILLLLLLLLLLLLL Spencer!"

Their guests give them a standing ovation and an elated Bill gives a double fist pump.

He pulls Brooke close to gently kiss her temple, the two of them sighing with joy and happiness and relief that this moment has finally arrived, that they are truly reunited and, at long last, husband and wife. 

The sailing will not always be smooth and certainly the path that led them here was anything but, but the truth of Brooke and Bill is that they can and will weather any storm, so long as they are together.

And I can't wait to watch every moment...

• Love 22

@CountryGirl, I wish I could do more than 'heart' your recap because it was brilliant.  Bell Jr. needs to get his ass in here and hire you!

Bill and Brooke's wedding brought the best out of everyone who was there.  Of course, Justin needs no improvement; he just needs to be there!  But Maya was tolerable and Rick was so sweet being there for his mom.  He's seen her go through hell with Ridge.  So many people think that Rick hates Ridge because he's jealous.  I'm sure jealousy plays a part but I think the main reason is that Rick has grown up watching Ridge treat his mother like shit.  Any son would hate the man who did that to his mother.

If there's any proof needed on how toxic Fauxdiloks is, just watch the Spencer boys when she's NOT around.  THIS IS THE LIAM I LOVE!  This is the REAL Liam, the way Liam was when he was with Hope, before Fauxdi hit her head and imprinted on him.  Fauxdiloks has not only destroyed a really lovely man, but having his character stuck in a story line with her has put a really good actor in a straitjacket.  I don't care much for Wyatt but I do like him when he's playing off his brother and his father. 

I want Hope back!  KM has a primetime show so if they have to recast, then recast.  Fauxdiloks reign of terror has to come to an end.  Ivy was on a couple of days ago and I couldn't believe that such a beautiful young woman was stuck on the backburners so Fauxdi could be the Queen.  Only Hope can push that bitch off her pedestal and it's time Fauxdiloks took a dive!

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

And the battle for the adorable Lizzie begins...

Yup. And why on earth would they have taken fertility tests when she's been having sex for less than six months. These people are so stupid. They can't split the  baby so what's a bio-mom to do? You should have listened to your daddy, Nicole!

• Love 3

@OhioSongbird I've been watching a few years and Brooke has never looked better IMHO. In fact for a bit a while back she looked kinda tired and frazzled. But this year she's been absolutely gorgeous, fresh, and glowing. 

Did Nicole or the actress intentionally get bad hair to distract from her plastic surgery? (A classic actress or E reality star move so you notice the bad dye job or cut and not the sudden huge boobs, booty, or chiseled nose). 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, politichick said:

Yup. And why on earth would they have taken fertility tests when she's been having sex for less than six months. These people are so stupid. They can't split the  baby so what's a bio-mom to do? You should have listened to your daddy, Nicole!

I hope Sasha is somewhere, laughing her ass off at these two fools, particularly the sister she tried to warn against surrogacy.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

What is that outfit Nicole is wearing? The bare midriff. The huge boobs. The awful, fake hair. She looks ridiculous.

Shallow male here... I think her body looks great.  It's a 10, but her wig is a  -17.  Her acting is a -54.

• Love 8

The tits are too large for her frame and that outfit was beyond tacky for the office. WTF. And why, why, why is she wearing that awful wig? Where is her IRL mother or her friends? Mine would have fits if I ran around with that craziness on top of my head!

• Love 9

Wow Maya, you put an imposition on Nicole to carry "your" baby for 9 months but it's too much of an imposition to watch Lizzy for a few days?  Can't the rich and famous handle a baby without requiring a nanny?  Pop them out and the baby imprints with the nanny and not the mommy.  

Nicole, Zende, and RJ are from the school of acting while sleepwalking. 

Here we go again.  Steffy, after she lost the baby in her motorcycle accident, couldn't have anymore children but after a year or so, Steffy was miraculously heeled and was able to have children. Now it's Nicole's turn probably after a year of dumb ass drama she will find a surgeon to fix her condition.  At worst, Nicole could have a child through in vitro fertilization and delivered by c section. 

• Love 2

BROOKE GOT A HAIRCUT!!!!

Did she have time to stop on her way from her own wedding to the jet to get a cut and color? I'll overlook the ridiculous lack of attention to continuity and say how much better she looks.  (In fact, if I can, I will compliment her appearance on Twitter since I follow her!) She was especially rocking that red cold-shoulder blouse and white jeans.  Now she looks perfectly polished as Mrs. $Bill Spencer and not trying to recapture her blonde beach babe persona of decades past to make a cutesy couple with the overage playboy Rumple Sludgeskin.

I could not GAF about Nicole and ZZzzzende's fertility problems and laughed today when Bill just put it out there only to be met with Maya's huffy defensive response.  I can't wait for the comeuppance but don't know if I can stand to watch this fiasco. If anybody, ANYBODY else were playing the lead roles here, it could be salvageable but not with this duo. Hopefully, Mom and Pop Avant will show up to rescue the SL which hopefully will shift the focus to Raya.

Exactly. If Steffy could reverse her fertility problems, can't the same be done for Nicole? Aren't there other alternatives? And ... please don't give Slouchy any ideas. I seriously don't think I could stomach a summer kiddie story about teen sex and possible pregnancy.

Can we please go back to Quinn and Ridge? Lemonheads and Eric? Anything else ...

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Pickles said:

What is that outfit Nicole is wearing? The bare midriff. The huge boobs. The awful, fake hair. She looks ridiculous.

I thought she looked suddenly very busty!

• Love 5

She's always had ginormous boobs but they were really put out on display in that midriff baring top with the plunging neckline. With the heavy makeup and cheap wig, the only accessory that she needs to complete the outfit is a stripper pole! Very tacky. I wouldn't dress that way to go to a doctor's appointment.

• Love 3
(edited)

Recap for Monday, 5/22/2017:

We open on my favorite couple, who are on Bill's private jet, anxious to start their honeymoon. I love Brooke's freshly-cut hair and why wouldn't she have freshened up things a bit before their honeymoon?

Bill snags a glass of champagne for himself and some sparkling water for Brooke. His wife. His wife.

Bill: "Finally. Can you believe it? We're here! We did it. We pulled it off."

Brooke: "Yeah, and the way I'm feeling now says it was worth the wait."

Bill: "Well, the way you're feeling now is just a preview. I'm gonna make you the happiest woman on the planet, and keep you that way."

They cannot stop smiling at each other. 

Brooke: "Already done, sweetheart." His face just lights up at "sweetheart.

They share a lingering kiss.

Bill, holding her in his arms: "What a perfect day, started off with our wedding, and ending with our honeymoon in Paris."

Brooke: "Speaking of Paris, Rick and Maya are going there, too. Business for Forrester."

Bill, every inch the contended spouse, continues to hold her, only half-listening: "Mm-hmm."

Brooke: "So I told them they could hitch a ride." Really, Brooke???

Bill: "Hitch a ride? Like, with us, on my jet?"

Brooke: "Yes, Bill."

Bill puts on his best little-boy-pout: "But this is our honeymoon flight."

Brooke reassures him, pulling him closer, "Don't worry, honey. We're not gonna waste one more minute of our honeymoon. Rick and Maya aren't here yet." She eyes him knowingly.

Bill catches her meaning: "Yeah?"

Brooke: "Oh, yeah."

Bill: "I have waited a long time to call you my wife." A very long time...

Brooke: "You never gave up."

Bill: "On you? I never will. When you stepped into that archway,  I'd never seen anything more beautiful. You absolutely took my breath away. You were glowing... I don't know, a serenity." That's exactly how she looked and I don't know that I've ever seen her look that way before.

Brooke: "Because I was sure. No more doubts. No more wasted time. I belong to you, Bill. Forever."

Slowly, they begin to undress each other, unhurried, just relishing each other, these scenes intercut with memories of Aspen, Monte Carlo, their reunion in Sydney, and their wedding. 

Later, they revel in the afterglow.

Brill_5_22_17.thumb.jpg.e3130040fe68ba8b1a37772474d22d23.jpg

Bill brushes Brooke's hair back from her face: "How did you get this beautiful? I'm not even talking about your physical appearance. I mean, that certainly speaks for itself. I'm talking about here." He touches her chest, her heart. "Here. You have this radiance inside and it just flows out of you. There's this -- I don't know. It's a goodness and a sweetness, this glow that you have. And when you look at me with those beautiful green eyes, and I see the love you have for me, it almost makes me feel like a good person." LOL at DD's delivery on that last bit. I couldn't agree more with every word...but I have to say KKL must have taken a big swig from the Fountain of Youth because I swear I was looking at Brooke from twenty-some years ago, that's how much she glows right now. 

Brooke laughs: "You don't need me for that."

Bill: "I need you for everything."

Brooke: "It's so amazing, making love to you as husband and wife."

Bill: "Makes me just want to stay in this bed all the way to Paris. But there's only one problem. Somebody invited a couple of extra passengers." His tone is teasing.

Brooke giggles that wonderfully free giggle. "Oh! That's terrible! I should have thought about that twice, right?"

Bill, trying to look stern: "Yeah, you should have." Then comes the grin. "You know what, I'm just teasing you. Rick and Maya are family, and the least that we can do is let them hitch a ride. And, besides, once we land in Paris, we are officially on our honeymoon, and we will have all the alone time we could possibly want."

Brill_2_5_22_17.thumb.jpg.d7bee9d6da15a069a7c9820e470b491e.jpg

Brooke: "I can't wait."

Bill: "Me, either."

They share a laugh as Bill pulls her close once more.

Brill_3_5_22_17.thumb.jpg.34ea2d80f6ee8d61640539d934e48a4e.jpg

Over at Brooke's house, Rick and Maya fill in Nicole and Zende that they are heading to Paris for a photo shoot.

Nicole asks after Lizzie and what timing, Maya gets a call from their nanny that she's unavailable.

Nicole is practically jumping up and down at the chance to babysit and Maya is all twitchy and weird but reluctantly accepts, promising to find some help for them (and seriously, even these two idiots can manage to keep Lizzie alive for a few days).

Zende wishes the pair a good trip and then turns his attention to playing with Lizzie after they head out.

RJ and Coco show up later.

RJ muses about the wedding: "So, it finally happened. My mom married Spencer." No whining or crying or anger, just very matter of fact.

Nicole: "How's Ridge taking it?"

RJ: "Let's just say he's had better days." Aw, poor Widge.

Zende: "Yeah, well, you know, your dad just has to understand that at some point, he has to let it go." I would say "word" to Zende...but then I'd have to say "word" to Zende.

Coco: "How's it settling with you?"

RJ shrugs, "I'm disappointed. I'm not gonna lie. I just wanted us to be together. But we're still a family, and I want what makes them happy." Very mature of him. How refreshing.

bold-rj-coco.jpg

RJ and Coco offer to help out with Lizzie and it doesn't take a village when it's only a few days, people. But their offer comes in handy when Nicole remembers that she has a doctor's appointment (and one would think it's a huge crisis, the way she gets this big look of shock and "oh noes!" on her face). 

Zende assures her they'll hold down the fort while she's at the appointment, which is apparently to get the results of the fertility testing she had performed. 

Zende asks: "You sure you don't want me to come?"

Nicole: "I'm sure. Now, let me go get this good news, and it'll inspire us to try some more tonight."

Zende: "I don't need any inspiration for that, I got you." Gag...

She leaves and Zende shares with Coco and RJ how much he can't wait to have a family. RJ and Coco are quick to say that's a long ways away for both of them.

They both agree Zende will be an amazing dad.

We cut back to the Spencer jet where Brooke is looking quite fetching in her cold-shoulder top and slacks. Bill's not too shabby in a dark blue polo shirt.

Bill grins at Brooke, thinking back to them in bed just a few moments ago: "The pause that refreshes."

Brooke: "Ahh. I think we should "pause" a lot in Paris." Amen, sister!

Bill: "Hell, yeah! Assuming we ever get there. Where the hell's Rick and Maya?"

Brooke: "Oh, relax! They're gonna be here. We're on our honeymoon. Time means nothing."

Bill considers this: "You know what? You are right. You're right.  I'm just gonna chill. Gonna turn over a new leaf. Forget $ Bill. You're looking at Chill Bill." That'll be the day.

Brooke gives him a look: "I'm gonna remind you that you said that."

Perfect timing as Rick and Maya arrive, looking a little frazzled and Maya apologizes for taking so long.

Bill: "It's about time! Where were you guys?" A pointed look from Brooke reminds him that he is supposed to be "Chill Bill." "Uh, I mean, what is time? Time -- time means nothing." 

Rick, who knows Bill better than that: "Yeah. Until it means money."

Bill: "Spoken like a true businessman. I like that."

Rick: "Thanks for letting us hitch a ride, Dad." They laugh and it's a cute moment.

Maya remarks that she's sure they would rather have been alone but Bill is a gracious host, telling them they're happy to have them and offers to get his "son" a drink. These are the kinds of scenes we need more of.

Rick accepts a glass of champagne: "Don't mind if I do. Give me that good stuff."

Rick-Bill-drinks-jet-BB-HW-300x175.jpg

Maya fills in Brooke on Lizzie's childcare situation.

Brooke-Maya-jet-BB-HW.jpg

Later, with the flight underway, Maya is sharing photos of cutie-pie Lizzie.

Bill: "You know, even I have to admit -- babies, they are lethal, the way they grab onto your heart and don't let go. When Will was Lizzy's age, I was just a fool for that kid." His eyes sparkle as he thinks of his young son.

Brooke smiles knowingly: "You still are."

Bill: "You know what, you're right, I am." It's a softer side of Bill that we are seeing and in large part because of Brooke.

Bill learns that Nicole and Zende are watching Lizzie and asks if that's a good idea, considering Nicole is Lizzie's birth mom.

Maya acts all offended but secretly, I think she's wondering if Bill might be right. And seriously, how realistic would it be for Nicole to never have a pang of regret or longing towards her biological child? I know that's how the show has handled it thus far (although Nicole wanting to get pregnant overnight could be a dormant repercussion of her decision).

Maya insists Nicole loves Lizzie like she's her own.

Bill, stating the obvious, "Well, Lizzie is Nicole's own. What? I'm just stating the obvious."

Brooke: "That's my husband's unorthodox way of showing his concern."

Maya, unwilling to be mollified, says it's unwarranted and that Nicole loves being Lizzie's aunt.

Dun dun dun...we cut to Dr. Caspary's office where Nicole is blathering on and on and on about being late and how confusing that is because her pregnancy tests keep coming up negative.

I'll cut to the chase because we all saw this coming - the doctor reveals that Nicole has amenorrhea (an abnormal absence of menstruation) and uterine scarring from carrying/delivering Lizzie.

At Nicole's blank look, the doctor breaks it down even further, telling her it's unlikely she'll conceive again or carry a child to term (which, please, if Steffy can have the unicorn surgery so she can miraculously have babies again, Nicole will, too, once they've milked the drama out of a fight over Lizzie, that is).

Nicole: "Can't conceive... like, ever? No. That's unacceptable. Zende and I are going to have a family. That's the plan. I had one baby. I can have another, and another after that. So don't tell me that it can't happen." Okay, she's only a medical expert, Nicole, what does she know? 

Dr. Caspary attempts to be kind: "I know this is a lot for you to absorb."

Nicole snaps: "It's crazy! I'm young. I'm healthy. I had Lizzie. She's healthy. No! There's nothing wrong with me. I can have another child. We will treat this...condition. It won't stop us from having our family. It can't."

Nicole_5_22_17.thumb.jpg.9d7025777b2e9c11af597ea926bf4f6e.jpg

I'm predicting Nicole will refuse to hand over Lizzie when Rick and Maya return from Paris. I mean, just look at those crazy eyes.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 10

If possible, Bill and Brooke are even cuter and more adorable now that they are married. I could listen to their love filled banter all day. And yes CountryGirl; Brooke does look like our girl from twenty years ago. That is what happens when you relieve yourself of thirty years hard labor. Thirty wasted years. 

Oh Dear, I guess Bill did not get the memo about never discussing Maya's reality realistically. It just isn't done, because, you know, lying and cheating and betraying and all. 

Another healthy young woman unable to have a second child? Hmmm.......well, Nicole could always go overseas and get that magic baby makin cure that Steffy got. 

I do feel bad for Nicole, I am not that heartless, but I was annoyed that her only concern was ZenZey (because I love it!) and how he wanted a family stat. Nicole needs to learn and understand that being married doesn't erase the female and her needs, or her health, from the equation. 

I want some Thomas and Sally time now show. I don't like how you have been featuring the boring set. 

Two days and counting that Ridge has neglected to mention he fired his son. Just last week FC's was in crisis mode over losing hundreds of millions of dollars because of Sally's theft, and everyone was working OT to come up with new designs. But I guess it will all be good. Ridge had a temper tantrum and overreacted about Thomas's actions, so everyone will understand. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, grisgris said:

She's always had ginormous boobs but they were really put out on display in that midriff baring top with the plunging neckline. With the heavy makeup and cheap wig, the only accessory that she needs to complete the outfit is a stripper pole! Very tacky. I wouldn't dress that way to go to a doctor's appointment.

OMG. Stripper pole, indeed. Perfect assessment. I will never get over that jacked up wig. The hair department at B&B seriously fucking sucks.

• Love 1

Am I losing my mind? Brooke's hair completely changed between the wedding and arrival on the jet. Nicole's wig changed between the last scene in the doctor's office and her arrival back at Brooke's house. Huh? Speaking of Nicole's wig, if she absolutely has to wear one, couldn't she have found one that's sort of, kind of realistic looking? And a style and color that's actually flattering? I cannot stand this story line! I don't care if they can't procreate! They'll be eating up the show with this for the foreseeable future which will completely turn me off watching it. BLECH times a hundred.

• Love 5
On 5/21/2017 at 6:41 PM, Gam2 said:

Brooke has a beautiful house as does Bill. Why would either one of them want to live in a house their current spouse lived in with their previous spouses? Especially Brooke who would have to live in the house her sister lived in with Bill?! They can buy any house they want to make their own and sell their houses. Of course,TPTB probably don't want to build a new set but they built Katie's bedroom for Brooke to get dressed in for her wedding. It was small and dark and depressing, I thought, but it was still built for those short scenes before the wedding. I do like Brooke's house more than Bill's but they need a new one to start their new lives.

Speaking of Set Design, Zzende/Nicholas crib...so Dam Ugly! WTF with that cluttered Beige on Beige mess with that shiny 1989 Big Lots couch! Is it made of the same. Shiny fakey synthetic material as Nicole's wig ?  Also what early 20 something person decorates like that! Just, NO!

Damn. Brooke has really had three different wedding dresses since October/November. Wowza. She looked stunning, though. I absolutely loved this dress. Unfortunately, Bell doesn't let anybody be happy for any amount of time--outside of Rick and Maya--so I foresee foolery down the pipeline. KKL is a beautiful lady, and while wardrobe is usually a WTF, for once they're getting it right.

I can't bother to care about Zende and Nicole. I think this is what your parents were trying to warn you of. Fertility isn't guaranteed the first time or even again. Anything can happen during labor and delivery and especially during a C-section. This is also why doctors generally don't want to let surrogates who have never given birth to even one child actually do this. Those rules are in place for a reason. Congratulations. You played yourself. (Still don't understand this rush to have a baby. Looking forward to the Avants being back on the screen. I'm always happy when real talent strolls through the P.O.D. (Partially Open Door).

Still don't care about RJ and Coco. I like her, but they can send him back anytime they feel like it.

I was rooting for Thomas/Sally, but this overnight redemption and his subsequent firing happened too fast. Where's the angst? We all know he's going to go work for Spectra and from the ashes it will rise. How does that work when the Forresters own all of their assests and well everything? Is Thomas going to invest some more or just buy the business? Aside from that, who is going to want to fool with Spectra Fashions now that some or all know that they stole the collection? I'm pretty sure that would've grabbed some headlines. Did Jared right about it or not?

Steffy looked really good last week or week before. (Whenever the pre-trial stuff was going on). Her eyebrows finally fit her face and looked good.. Her wardrobe was nice. She honestly looked great. Then, I watched today, and it's back to the way it was. Blah.

Sludge and his moping around. I did enjoy his moment of honesty with himself. About time. Stay far away, Quinn. He let you know in a roundabout way that you're going to be nothing but a notch on his bedpost and a spot filler.

• Love 8