Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

How do you Fire Quinn without firing Wyatt? She designs all the jewelry.

Wyatt:  Mom you have to stop with the tricks and scheming. What's that in your hand ?

Quinn:  The keys to that cabin we don't own or have any right to use. 

Wyatt:  What a great idea, give them to me and I'll get Hope to meet me there. Thanks mom!

Exactly!  Quinn apparently has no boundaries whatsoever and  WyNutt, who doth protest too much, runs off to do his mommy's bidding.  Somehow he managed to race from Los Angeles to Big Bear (a 2-hour drive on a good traffic day).  He calls Hope and implores her to meet him there and her dumb ass agrees. 

Was Hope at all disturbed that WyNutt had the key to a private property owned by the Forrester family?  As a follow-up, knowing that WyNutt is trespassing, why in the name of all that is holy would Hope agree to meet him, much less actually notice that the place was staged for a seduction?

Meanwhile, this ostrich-haired tool is upset at the prospect that he and his mama will get fired because of what happened to Prince Ridge.  How about getting fired for theft, trespassing and other illegal acts?  These two have always given me a Sante and Kenny Kimes vibe.  WyNutt's desperation to get some silly girl is simply pathetic.  I won't even touch on Quinn's barging into Bill's home to confront Lame for taking advantage of a situation.

• Love 3

So Loose Lips at SoaptownUSA is apparently over her "bitch fit" and has started posting again. 

"have decided rather than writing a full column of what will happen I am going to write about what “could” happen and leave it up to you to decide if it is a rumor , speculation or really the truth."

(Since she was usually wrong about 75% of time with regard to B&B, this should be fun...commentary mine)

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL:

What if Kate ended up with Eric? (gee where I have I seen this spec before...)

What if Thorne and Brooke find out Hope is really Thorne’s child? (WTF and that would actually require Thorne being onscreen...And they ain't bringing back Deacon to now change paternity)

What if RJ is really Nick’s child and they convince Jack Wagner to come back? (Now she's really reaching...)

What if Hope’s pregnancy test was wrong and she’s really pregnant? (HAHAHAHAHAHAH)

What if Katie’s pregnant and doesn’t know who the father is, Ridge or Bill?(She'd have to sleep with Bill in the next few days for this to happen...)

• Love 1

I don't know how Hope said she trusted Liam with a straight face. Has she forgotten the dozen weddings and why she kept breaking up with him? Hope and Liam deserve each other, I don't know why Wyatt even wants her.

• Love 3

Go ahead and do the deed Rick; I don't think your mom and dad will have a problem with it. And if they did, they could always hire Quinn back, although I don't see that. What I see is them lining up beside you second and thirding your decision.

Ally & Oliver = cuteness.

Maya is becoming annoying with her over concern for Ally. It wouldn't bother me so much if I thought she was being genuine, but I think she has a crush on Oliver after that kiss and is being self serving.

Liam needs to call the law and have Quinn removed.

Against my better judgement I still find myself feeling bad for Wyatt, but I don't believe for one minute that he can control his mother. Has he forgotten that he told her to stop interferring? And right after that she locked Liam in the steam room. Has he forgotten that he told her to delete the silly selfie? And right after that she sent it to Ridge. No one can control Quinn, because she is soulless, and does not possess a any type of moral compass.

Maya hasn't had a purpose since Rick went back to Caroline and she got engaged to whatshisface out of spite or desperation or whatever. Oliver has more history with a plate of Pam's lemon bars than he has with Maya. Who is Karla Mosley screwing to justfy her continued employment?

• Love 3

but he was doing those things to her as Liam's father.  If she's going to hold Quinn's actions against Wyatt, why did she never hold Bill's actions against Liam?

The differences I see here are Bill's actions were opposed to what Liam wanted, and he always objected to it.

While Wyatt objects but goes along with some of Quinn's schemes. (ie Big Bear keys)

Of course my opinion could be affected by my dislike of the chickenhead.

I love these meetings that include the president of the company, a model, a photographer, and a security guard who doesn't work there. 

• Love 5

Liam needs to call the law and have Quinn removed.

He should get a restraining order on her.  I was hoping that Hope would tell Wyatt to leave and hand her the keys.  I was worried about that fire in the fireplace.  B&B must have fire wranglers, if that's a thing. 

Ric's shirt is driving me crazy.   Why is Pam making sense now?  Why is Maya there?  Are Dayzee and Marcus out of the show? 

• Love 1

The differences I see here are Bill's actions were opposed to what Liam wanted, and he always objected to it.

While Wyatt objects but goes along with some of Quinn's schemes.

Another difference I see is that Bill can eventually be reasoned with and is not delusional. Did you hear Quinn today? "This is all your fault for not accepting the fact that we deliberately sabatoged your relationship with Hope and for not moving to Paris to be with Steffy." Also in the case of Rick and Maya, when they called his bluff and Bill saw that bullying wasn't going to work, he cut his losses and stopped. Quinn admitted that she sent the picture on purpose, and then she went back to claiming it was an accident. She is fooling no one, but swears she's not going to suffer any repercussions.

• Love 5

While Wyatt objects but goes along with some of Quinn's schemes. (ie Big Bear keys)

Word! Wyatt benefits from Mommy's schemes. Liam's relationship with Hope was harmed by Bill's conniving with Steffy. He was manipulated by them.

BTW, I'm starting to think Dracula when I see Chicken Head's big ol' widow's peak. Count Cluckula, perhaps?

• Love 2
He should get a restraining order on her.

How embarrassing for a guy in his twenties to take out a restraining order on a middle-aged woman!  I wish he would man up, firmly yet gently, guide her by the arm to the front door.  Better yet, guide her to the FC sauna, insert broomstick in handle.

• Love 3

I love these meetings that include the president of the company, a model, a photographer, and a security guard who doesn't work there.

I'm no fan of Liam myself, but that's a good point there. In the Hope versus Steffy days, the only time he ever showed anything resembling a backbone was in his scenes with $Bill.

(edited)

These days I can't remember why I liked Wyatt at first. Maybe because he was the anti-Liam. Now everything about him annoys me. I guess I'm as fickle as Hope. lol. Each generation has had to deal with interfering parents and that's a thing that prevents me from really getting into this show. But Quinsane really takes it to Stephanie levels of crazy without the motivation. IMO At least Stephanie's crazy kinda made sense to me, even on the rare occasions I disagreed with her, I still got where she was coming from.

Looking forward to Deacon's arrival, maybe he'll be someone to whom she explains things.

Edited by thewhiteowl
  • Love 1

Don't forget that the executive meeting also includes the designer (apparently the ONLY designer). Wyatt could go off on so many of Liam's flaws, yet he picked on him for "saving puppies???" I never liked Wyatt, but now I dislike him more than ever. Plus, couldn't he see Hope was impressed with the puppy/kitty saving and figure out that was a reason FOR her wanting Liam?

• Love 6

It looks like a sweater under a jacket over a shirt, but maybe the shirt is just made to look that way.  It clashes with his tie.

I refer to them as the ring-around-the-collar shirts. They are ugly and distracting.

Wyatt could go off on so many of Liam's flaws, yet he picked on him for "saving puppies???"

Couple that with Quinn's recent(and Wyatt's previous) comments about Tofu, and they look like a pair of Tofu-hating puppy kickers.

I have tried to like Wyatt, but those statements yesterday just rubbed me the wrong way. Yeah, Liam has been all over Wyatt too, but not for what he eats or for being a soulless animal hater. It was more for things like macking on his fiance, and barging in unnanounced and unwelcomed, and for coddling his crazy mother.

I think that means that the writers have turned the corner on Wyatt.

Co-signing this, maybe it was his distress over losing Hope, but I caught a definite edge in his voice.

• Love 3

Are the writers doing that thing where one character gets completely trashed to prop up another character/pairing? I mean, I don't love Wyatt, but that doesn't make me forget what a weak willed flip-flop that Liam's been for the past three years and would still be if Steffy didn't decide for him to walk away.

The reason it almost sorta worked when TIIC did it with Nick was because Ridge pulled out all the stops to get Brooke back and she still didn't care. OTOH, Hope has come across as just wanting to punish Liam, which would make anyone wonder why she was still staying.

At this point I don't care which idiot is saddled with HRH Princess of Fails Hope, so long as the writers can wait six more months before yet another wedding.

• Love 3

I don't know how Hope said she trusted Liam with a straight face. Has she forgotten the dozen weddings and why she kept breaking up with him? Hope and Liam deserve each other, I don't know why Wyatt even wants her.

I agree with other posters that I think the writing for Wyatt has changed. He's not looking so great right now, but then I don't think Liam is either, but his character remains in tact. To me, Hope is looking like a nut job by waffling back and forth. She still seems like a little girl to me and not mature enough to have a "lover", let along having to choose from so many. 

• Love 2

Count Cluckula was especially stupid for deriding Liam to Hope by saying he writes "articles about fashion." Nothing like dissing the industry your girlfriend works in.

Quinn isn't a Forrester employee. Her company is a vendor for FC. I bet the writers will still have her "fired."

• Love 2
Quinn isn't a Forrester employee. Her company is a vendor for FC. I bet the writers will still have her "fired."

You're applying logic to a show that doesn't have any.  Quinn's company is a vendor for FC, you're right.  But Quinn and Wyatt are at every FC board meeting, they are constantly roaming the halls of FC, they have offices in FC.  Aly nearly fired Wyatt at one time so if he's capable of being fired than he must be part of FC, along with his big bad mama.  Remember when the company elite meet it's usually a president, a ceo, a designer or two, a model, an attorney, a secretary, an intern and as someone already posted, a security guard who doesn't even work there.

• Love 1

Hope was happy with Wyatt until she was "almost pregnant," and then she got to thinking seriously about the family she was making, with Wyatt at the head.  Apparently, Liam looks better there, but she never seems to have as much fun with him, or be as happily romantic.  Too bad she doesn't have any other choices.  Why would Hope drive two hours up to Big Bear, not questioning how he got the keys to the place, simply to dump him?  You would think she wanted to be seduced, but, no, she dumps him.  

• Love 2

A few of random thoughts;

I loved the look and laugh Caroline was doing while Quinn was ranting, it looked like she was thinking "She's crazier than I ever was".

I really want Quinn and Liam to sleep together.

Does this mean Aly can literally smell evil ?

• Love 5
(edited)

Amen to this!

It kind of bugs me that Pam, of all people, is so judgmental towards Quinn.  Quinn's antics don't even come close to the batshit crazy things Pam did when she was sick.  I hope they can find some way to redeem Quinn the way they did with Pam, because I love the character and think she has a lot of potential.  I hope this isn't the end of her.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 2

I loved the look and laugh Caroline was doing while Quinn was ranting,

That was almost the best part of the show.  LG has improved so much since she first came on.  Now she can tell it with a look.  She really belongs on this show.  I want her and Ric to be together forever, so the actress will probably leave, or they'll break up the couple anyway. 

I was greatly relieved that the fire was out in the Big Bear Cabin fireplace, and Wyatt was putting out the candles. 

Okay, Liam and Hope are back together, so that means that either Steffie is coming back, or Ally is falling in love with Liam.  Maybe not Ally.  She's got Olly now if she wants him, although Maya is sniffing around him.  Speaking of saying it with a look, Maya's look seems to be saying, "I'm an idiot who was hired because I'm pretty."  I liked Dayzee much better, but they made her saddle up Texas Marcus.

• Love 3

So I really liked the Hope/Wyatt scenes from today and yesterday, Kim Matula & Darin Brooks did a great job. I've said it before and I'll say it again, DB's comedic skills are a lot better than his dramatic skills.

I wonder what Brooke had in mind when she said "I don't know what I'll do"? I'm imagining some kind of Gladiators pugil stick jousting set up, perhaps above a raging river of molten lava, with maybe some screeching dragons circling overhead. (Okay, I've officially lost it.)

So Loose Lips at SoaptownUSA is apparently over her "bitch fit" and has started posting complete garbage again.

Fixed it for ya.

If she's on board the SS Ericatie I might have to abandon ship. It was more fun when we were just the minority.

I don't know how Hope said she trusted Liam with a straight face.

Me neither. I realise Steffy being in L.A for the latest Lope wedding was one of Quinn's machinations, but the fact that Hope simply turned and ran upon sighting her still speaks volumes about her trust issues with Liam. I also know that single people do not make for good soap stories but why continue to ping-pong about the place? If Hope really stood for honesty and integrity she would learn to love herself and be single for a little while. But how many times do we say this...

Totally nitpicking here, but I don't think these latest scenes were a board meeting as much as they were just a collection of people who had heard the news about Ridge (mostly family), and Charlie does indeed work for FC. But I get your point. My other half even asked me today if anyone actually does any work on "this show"; we all know what the answer I gave him was.

Wyatt could go off on so many of Liam's flaws, yet he picked on him for "saving puppies???"

Couple that with Quinn's recent(and Wyatt's previous) comments about Tofu, and they look like a pair of Tofu-hating puppy kickers.

I have tried to like Wyatt, but those statements yesterday just rubbed me the wrong way.

YMMV of course but I saw these comments from Wyatt as being born from desperation and panic; things that he has said about Liam to other people and to Liam himself but not to Hope out of respect for her choices, and now that he's in a hopeless situation (no pun intended) he's reaching for things to help him look like the better guy and obviously failing miserably. If he had taken time to think about what he was saying, I bet he wouldn't have said it. Quinn, on the other hand, is just mean.

It kind of bugs me that Pam, of all people, is so judgmental towards Quinn.  Quinn's antics don't even come close to the batshit crazy things Pam did when she was sick.

I bolded what I think is the crucial distinction between Pam's crazy and Quinn's crazy - Pam suffers/suffered from bipolar disorder/brain tumour which has been managed by medication and surgery, and therefore her actions are explainable, whereas I would argue that Quinn's constant troublemaking and refusal to accept full responsibility for her actions are more antisocial and psychopathic in nature, without justifiable cause or motivation. I'm sure Pam hasn't forgotten the awful things she did to Donna and Eric and even her own sister, but she has also apologised for those things and has attempted to move forward with her life, even becoming friends with the object of her hatred. I don't see this being a possibility with Quinn and I actually prefer it that way - I would hate for her to be explained away by some illness curable with drugs/therapy. Some people are just plain nuts; Quinn is one of them, and that's what makes her fun. That, and Rena Sofer's performance in the role - love or hate Quinn, I think RS is doing a fantastic job with the somewhat cardboard material she's being given.

I've been expecting this for a while now. There's some weird subtext in their scenes.

Co-signing. IIRC even Scott Clifton acknowledged this in a recent interview, but I can't remember where I read it.

• Love 5

I'm ready for baby whiney Hope to hurry up and get married and stay home and raise dum dums kids, because the writers have already painted her into a corner by putting her with a "Hope for the Future" goody two shoes personna,who was frigid and didn't want sex, and NOW they have her sexing it up with two guys, but that aint working for me because I still see her as baby whiney HOPE. Sorry, but the writers have put her in the box, and she aint getting out!

Sorry, but the writers have put her in the box, and she aint getting out!

On a regular show Hope would be written into a box, but this isn't a regular show, this is The Bold and The Beautiful, where a seemingly well-adjusted young woman can turn into a very unstable mental case who talks to her late mother's bubble head overnight, where a character that's been on the show for over 25 years can instantly recite poetry and play soccer, where a mousy spinster uses vicious dobermans to get what she wants.  Solid characterization has never been a strong point of Bradley Bell.  Personally, with the arrival of Deacon Sharpe happening soon, I'm hoping Hope embraces her Sharpe roots, starts wearing a leather jacket, smokes cigarettes, drinks Jack Daniels and bangs male models at FC.  Of course it would take a cataclysmic event to bring on such a change in personality, perhaps finding her Liam in bed with...Quinn!?!?!?

• Love 5

I'm hoping Hope embraces her Sharpe roots, starts wearing a leather jacket, smokes cigarettes, drinks Jack Daniels and bangs male models at FC.  Of course it would take a cataclysmic event to bring on such a change in personality, perhaps finding her Liam in bed with...Quinn!?!?!?

I would totally watch this version of B&B!

• Love 1
Sorry, but the writers have put her in the box, and she aint getting out!

Nah, it's just a matter of time before Hope and Liam have a big fight or one of them jumps to a hugely wrong conclusion about the other's behavior. She'll go running to Wyatt for sympathy and he'll probably receive her with open arms.

I'd have so much respect for Wyatt if he told her now, "No, we can't just be friends. I'm not going to be sitting on the backburner waiting for you and Liam to break up for the gazillionth time. My name isn't Steffy, this option is off the table, have a nice life."

• Love 2
(edited)

Nah, it's just a matter of time before Hope and Liam have a big fight or one of them jumps to a hugely wrong conclusion about the other's behavior. She'll go running to Wyatt for sympathy and he'll probably receive her with open arms.

I'd have so much respect for Wyatt if he told her now, "No, we can't just be friends. I'm not going to be sitting on the backburner waiting for you and Liam to break up for the gazillionth time. My name isn't Steffy, this option is off the table, have a nice life."

Thank you for THIS! Very well stated joimiaroxeu.

Edited by Evanscody
  • Love 3

So, Quinn has gotten her first taste of Red Suit Brooke. Good. Maybe now she will realize how wrong she was by sterotyping Brooke as the cheerleader, AList girl with no backbone. Quinn never got to know Stephanie; that is too bad for her, because that is where Brooke delveloped her fighting chops, and Stephanie was just as heinous, if not more so than Quinn, and Brooke fought that battle for thirty years. Here's to you Quinn, and good luck with that!

I loved the look and laugh Caroline was doing while Quinn was ranting, it looked like she was thinking "She's crazier than I ever was".

LG nailed it; it was the best part of the entire scene.

As disturbing as the idea is, it has been rumbling around in my head for some time now. There is a definite energy between RS and SC; maybe it is unfortunate that they have become mortal enemies, because a Quinn/Liam hookup would have put the sass in the pants of just about everyone on the canvas.

Does this mean Aly can literally smell evil ?

Undoubtedly! Don't forget she was "smelling the evil" on Quinn and Wyatt not long ago.

Okay, Liam and Hope are back together, so that means that either Steffie is coming back, or Ally is falling in love with Liam.

I will be interested to see how the newly introduced Ivy Forrester is going to play into all this. She is on tap for the upcoming jaunt to Monte Carlo with Hope and Liam, so will she be the new H/L foil? Or will she be a new love interest for Wyatt that drives Hope crazy? In any event, I don't see Hope/Wyatt happening anytime soon given the anti-Fuller atmosphere at FC's, and how everyone is perceiving Quinn and Wyatt right now.

So I really liked the Hope/Wyatt scenes from today and yesterday, Kim Matula & Darin Brooks did a great job. I've said it before and I'll say it again, DB's comedic skills are a lot better than his dramatic skills.

Seconding this; I continue to feel bad for Wyatt. I remain on the fence about the character, but he shouldn't have to pay for the offences of his crazy mom.

I wonder what Brooke had in mind when she said "I don't know what I'll do"? I'm imagining some kind of Gladiators pugil stick jousting set up, perhaps above a raging river of molten lava, with maybe some screeching dragons circling overhead. (Okay, I've officially lost it.)

You haven't lost it St3phForrester, that is fabulous. Blonde beautiful Brooke against Dark beautiful Quinn. I can even imagine their armor plated jousting outfits.........

Personally, with the arrival of Deacon Sharpe happening soon, I'm hoping Hope embraces her Sharpe roots, starts wearing a leather jacket, smokes cigarettes, drinks Jack Daniels and bangs male models at FC.

Wow, you guys are coming up with some smoking scenarios here! Please, submit them to the writing staff post haste!

• Love 2

KM smoking and wearing black leather would be about as believable as Olivia Newton-John's similar transformation in "Grease".

She can wear the clothes and the attitude but both will be glaringly ill-fitting.

• Love 4

Wyatt and Liam are both drips but Wyatt has cheated on Hope exactly how many times? And how many times has Liam? If and when Liam screws up again hopefully Wyatt rejects her. I felt bad for the dude and his tragic hair piece.

And I don't even know how Rena Sofer made me feel sorry for her crazy ass character but she did. I was hoping Quinn would be a smart woman but her delusions just got in the way of making me like her but during her scenes with Darren was good.

(edited)

Hope's pussy (cat) is called Malibu. Didn't Steffy adopt a Parisian puppy 12 months ago and call it Malibu? How uncreative. Surely Hope should have called it Snowflake, or Twinkles, or Sugar. Or Cocaine.

Also, applying logic to a show that defies logic, but how did Oliver manage to take photos of Ridge and Katie at Poetry Park, where he was not actually present? Or at the Forrester family Christmas? Or get photos of Ridge smiling in Eric's office? Ridge doesn't want him taking photos of no-name fashion models, let alone take candids during business meetings. Of all the boneheaded continuity issues B&B has on an almost daily basis, this one sticks out like a dog's back leg. Isn't this what story editors are for? How on Earth did this scene make it to the air show? Colour me greatly annoyed. 

So Carter & Ridge (Cartridge?) are friends - they play racquetball together, they mutually conspire to take down FC executives together. Why couldn't we have seen this bromance blossom??? I don't want to assume that these things happen, I want to see it - I want to hear Ridge call Carter a "cool dude" to his face, I want to witness Carter annihilate Ridge at squash (preferably shirtless). I want to see two unrelated men on this show have guy time and be friends, and then have that friendship inevitably shot to Hell over a betrayal of some sort. I would also accept Forrester vs Spencer tag-team wrestling should it come to that.

Not interested in Maya snooping around Aly/Oliver. Get a life, girl! You're engaged to the most succulent piece of man meat in Bell-A and you're wasting valuable sex time running around worried for an of-age ingénue? C'mon now.

[Hope]... perhaps finding her Liam in bed with...Quinn!?!?!?

And then joining in?

You haven't lost it St3phForrester, that is fabulous. Blonde beautiful Brooke against Dark beautiful Quinn. I can even imagine their armor plated jousting outfits.........

Seriously, RuntheTable, I want fisticuffs. I want bloodshed. I want an ultimate fight scene of final boss battle proportions. If the men won't do it*, the women should pick up the slack.

*properly - Ridge mounting Bill on his desk was delightfully entertaining, but not specifically what I'm after.

And I don't even know how Rena Sofer made me feel sorry for her crazy ass character but she did.

It was the tears that got me. It also made me realise that we've not seen Quinn upset since the "Bill is Wyatt's father!!!" reveal, in stark contrast to the Logan girls who will cry at the drop of a hat. Sometimes less truly is more. The Quinn/Wyatt scenes weren't as dramatic as I thought they would be after reading the episode recaps - I would have liked more yelling - but watching Quinn try to hug her son as he declares he doesn't want to ever see her again was still painful.

Spoilers for next week from Soaps In Depth:

June 16 - A frightening reality begins to set in for Brooke and Katie with regards to Ridge's whereabouts // June 17 - Brooke stumbles across an answer that might explain her ex's fate. Hope enjoys a tender reunion with her father, Deacon // June 18 - Katie is crushed when she considers the future she'd planned with Ridge may not happen at all. Justin fears that his complicity with Bill may soon be exposed. // June 19 - Deacon provides Quinn with some juicy information that could clear her tarnished name // June 20 - While Quinn shares some happy news with her son, Forrester family and friends gather together for an emotional homecoming.

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 4

And I don't even know how Rena Sofer made me feel sorry for her crazy ass character but she did.

Me too, at the end of the day though; outside of Ridge and his kids, the real loser in all this is Wyatt. He has lost his girl, his mom, his job and quite probably his reputation at large. Hindsight is always twenty/twenty, and I bet Wyatt is wishing he had corralled his mom up long before they ever met the Forresters.

Also, applying logic to a show that defies logic, but how did Oliver manage to take photos of Ridge and Katie at Poetry Park, where he was not actually present? Or at the Forrester family Christmas? Or get photos of Ridge smiling in Eric's office? Ridge doesn't want him taking photos of no-name fashion models, let alone take candids during business meetings. Of all the boneheaded continuity issues B&B has on an almost daily basis, this one sticks out like a dog's back leg. Isn't this what story editors are for? How on Earth did this scene make it to the air show? Colour me greatly annoyed.

Again me too; I was wondering if Oliver has been silently stalking Ridge. When did he get to take that shot of Ridge and Thorne? And why would Ridge pose for a picture with Oliver when he clearly can't stand him? No doubt the whole photo montage thing was plot driven to further show Ally that he is commited to her, but it did annoy all the same.

Not interested in Maya snooping around Aly/Oliver. Get a life, girl! You're engaged to the most succulent piece of man meat in Bell-A and you're wasting valuable sex time running around worried for an of-age ingénue? C'mon now.

Indeed! LSV may not be the best actor in the world, but he is one hottie potottie, and I can assure you this girl would not be wasting her time snooping at doors watching a teenager and her first love. And Carter was looking particularly scrumptious yesterday in that pale blue; not many men can wear pastels and get away with it, but he was rocking it.

[Hope]... perhaps finding her Liam in bed with...Quinn!?!?!?  And then joining in?

Ridge mounting Bill on his desk

Lord Almighty, I feel my temperture rising. Higher and Higher it's burning through to my soul.............

• Love 4

I felt bad for the dude and his tragic hair piece.

You owe me a new keyboard!

I co-sign regarding Carter.  Maya, if you don't want him feel free to send him over my way!  I need to see him in his glasses & pajama bottoms like he wore in that men's fashion show...Lord!

• Love 3

Carter's still a creeper in my book.  He started out cool and normal and then somewhere between the minister/lawyer/actor deal and him staying in her apartment and drawing her roses while she was off having sex with her boyfriend, he lost it.

• Love 1
(edited)

I thought Deacon was an alcoholic.  Or did that story not carry over from Y&R?  Also, he was looking like a straight up perv.  "Honey, I'm her daddy."  Oh, welcome back.

Edited by kia112
  • Love 1

Brooke came upon the new couple at a restaurant and asked the waitress to serve two shots, which she did to Macy and Deacon's chagrin.  Not one of Brooke's shining moments.

True, but Macy retaliated by throwing the drink back in Brooke's face! Priceless.

• Love 1

I thought Deacon was an alcoholic.  Or did that story not carry over from Y&R?  Also, he was looking like a straight up perv.  "Honey, I'm her daddy."  Oh, welcome back.

I can't stand Deacon. Sean K's little beady eyes don't help.

Re: that spoiler, just ugh. I wanted a crushed Quinn (for whom I feel no sympathy) to slink away for a while.

• Love 2