Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Meri was completely alone the first year of the pandemic. She agreed to, and said she was following the Kovidy Rules. Robyn "felt so bad for lonely Meri", yet never once invited her over or allowed any of the kids to stay with Meri. Meri is foolish to think Robyn wants her around for any other reason to use her.

THIS.

Robyn needs someone to worship her and to lord over in order to make this whole Kody thing seem like she “won”. If no one’s left, she won’t have anyone to gloat to. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

She was quick to point out that both she and Sol belonged to the vulnerable people that needed full on protection and isolation during the pandemic. She'd had pneumonia as a child after all and Sol had (the very common) RS virus as a young child. Robyn seems to like anything that makes her a victim or someone to feel sorry for. So, if she really had a (chronic) disease, we would have known.  Robyn would have finally had a chance to show us how horribly unfair our judgements about her were after all.

Well, let's not forget - according to her, her own mother refers to her as the "Brown family scapegoat," so there's proof for ya!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 9/9/2022 at 10:49 AM, Sandy W said:

In most households I know of, if mom has a serious health issue the kids are expected to step up to the plate and help out.  There would be no reason I could think of that the 3 older kids could not take on laundry, cooking and cleaning chores.  Even Sol and Ari could pick up after themselves and make their own beds.

In most households I know of, if mom has a serious health issue the kids Dad is expected to step up to the plate and help out.  There would be no reason I could think of that the 3 older kids  oldest kid, Kody, could not take on laundry, cooking and cleaning chores.  Even Sol and Ari a Grown Ass Adult could pick up after themselves and make their own the kid's beds.  

Etc. on doing the rest of the kid care-taking.  It's called parenting, Kody.  

Asshole.

Edited by Medium
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Well, let's not forget - according to her, her own mother refers to her as the "Brown family scapegoat," so there's proof for ya!

Brown family scapegoat? Yea, no, her mom has it wrong. Brown family weasel or Brown family snake, would be more accurate. 🐍

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Brown family scapegoat? Yea, no, her mom has it wrong. Brown family weasel or Brown family snake, would be more accurate. 🐍

I never understood snake references. They’re animals that usually just mind their business. We may not see them laying in camouflage, but they also aren’t out to get us. If we step on them, they’ll let us know. But otherwise they want nothing to do with us. A “snake in the grass” is more likely to get run over by a lawnmower than it is to cause trouble. 🤣

i can see a weasel though — they are sneaky and kill more than they can eat. Not their fault but, they’re mean. And so is Robyn. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

We really need a new name for this thread. Maybe Robyn Brown - What does she DO? or Robyn Brown - Last Wife Standing.

Yeah I don’t think that closet is active. I just looked and it said “we’ll be back soon” or some such about “updating the store”.

I like the idea of changing it!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I never understood snake references. They’re animals that usually just mind their business. We may not see them laying in camouflage, but they also aren’t out to get us. If we step on them, they’ll let us know. But otherwise they want nothing to do with us. A “snake in the grass” is more likely to get run over by a lawnmower than it is to cause trouble. 🤣

i can see a weasel though — they are sneaky and kill more than they can eat. Not their fault but, they’re mean. And so is Robyn. 

Negative references to snakes most likely have their origin in the Biblical story of the garden of Eden, where Satan appears in the form of a snake.  Scapegoat also has a Biblical connection in that its origin is in the Hebrew tradition of sacrificing an animal, often a goat.  Weasels are highly intelligent, so that won't work.  They do kill more than they can eat, but they store the food for future consumption.  Robyn would never be that resourceful - too much effort.  How about a tick?  Parasitic, get under your skin and give their hosts lots of pain.  And their bodies blow up.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Some of Kodys issues with other wives would have been solved by communicating with them. But nooooo. He listens only to Robyn.  When she said she was getting the scraps like always.  Since when ??? Think a minute kody with the ramen covered head    So now she won’t be able to blame things on Christine.  And Janelle would tell him off. And telling kody to stay at Christine’s even if it was in the couch was good advice.  But how could he since you have said your youngest can’t be away from him for more than 2 days ???

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just the fact that Sobbyn is so damn possessive, and didn't send him to be with Ysabel during and right after major surgery, makes me hate her all the more.  I call bullshit on her excuse that poor widdle Sol and Ari can't be without him for a few days.  If that is so, she's fed into those kids plenty of her own neuroses and abandonment issues.  Ugh!

• Like 6
  • Applause 11
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Just the fact that Sobbyn is so damn possessive, and didn't send him to be with Ysabel during and right after major surgery, makes me hate her all the more.  I call bullshit on her excuse that poor widdle Sol and Ari can't be without him for a few days.  If that is so, she's fed into those kids plenty of her own neuroses and abandonment issues.  Ugh!

And... Sol and Ari certainly can be without Kody - it just would be harder for Robyn. The kids might get sad and/or whiny. So Robyn is not willing to go the extra mile for Ysabel. Its not like a couple billion children had to relearn life during a pandemic or anything.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I call bullshit on her excuse that poor widdle Sol and Ari can't be without him for a few days.  If that is so, she's fed into those kids plenty of her own neuroses and abandonment issues.  Ugh!

I suspect she has been using this excuse since they were born, further alienating Kootie from his other wives and kids. Sol turns 11 in October.  Kootie had been somewhat involved with his boys' wrestling, but by the time he announced that Robin was having a baby, one of them (Hunter?) looked disgusted and asked Why - don't we already have enough kids? (exactly what I was thinking; he was already spread too thin)

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

And... Sol and Ari certainly can be without Kody - it just would be harder for Robyn. The kids might get sad and/or whiny. 

If the kids got sad and/or whiny, Robyn was free to lock herself in her bedroom or leave the house for the nanny to take over! Nanny's husband could wear a Ramen Noodle wig and act like a doofus and the kids probably wouldn't notice that Kootie was visiting his other children. Other kids manage to deal with fathers away in the military or on jobs out of town all the time.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I think this whole thing about "my kids can't be without Kody for 2 days" is more to direct viewers ire away from Kody. I'm sure the kids would have understood if their father had to be away to be with Ysabel during surgery, and the older ones could have explained it to the youngest two. In short, I think Robyn cooked this up so viewers would blame her. She knows viewers already dislike her and she was protecting him. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I think this whole thing about "my kids can't be without Kody for 2 days" is more to direct viewers ire away from Kody. I'm sure the kids would have understood if their father had to be away to be with Ysabel during surgery, and the older ones could have explained it to the youngest two. In short, I think Robyn cooked this up so viewers would blame her. She knows viewers already dislike her and she was protecting him. 

I have a hard time believing she could be so considerate and caring for someone else...

Having said this, I have no doubts about Kody's affection for her, but I have a lot of doubts about her feelings for him! Kody seems always focussed on Robyn whereas Robyn quite often seems to evade him. I'm even sure that I caught her rolling her eyes a couple of times whenever he said something stupid.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I have a hard time believing she could be so considerate and caring for someone else...

My first thought as well.  Sobyn cares for Sobyn first and foremost.  She snagged a TV "star" with a paying gig and ran with it.  She did everything stroke his ego and milk all of the assets she could from him (insert racy thoughts here).  The Kootie hate is what keeps this on the air right now so she's not going to do anything to mess with that.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

My first thought as well.  Sobyn cares for Sobyn first and foremost.  She snagged a TV "star" with a paying gig and ran with it.  She did everything stroke his ego and milk all of the assets she could from him (insert racy thoughts here).  The Kootie hate is what keeps this on the air right now so she's not going to do anything to mess with that.

In Robyn's voice:

I'm jest settin here thinkin how best to protect my ASSets.   If I throw out a few eyerolls and act all exasperated over Kody insisting on buying a million dollar home for me and my kids instead of a rennal, I may align myself with some of the viewers.

I don't really care what anyone thinks though, jest looky at me, from the trailer to the Taj Mahal in 10 hard fought years, a nanny to do the dirty work, Kody's undivided attention and  I even have the wife I dethroned eating out of my hand.  

Who sez I don't work hard?  I don't have to work hard if I work smart and I did jest that.

• Applause 6
  • LOL 10

Well, since Kootie and Sobbyn share a brain, the other upside is Sobbyn is probably annoyed (and envious) too.

A reply to my post in Janelle’s thread on how Janelle’s frequent luxurious travels must annoy Kody like hell.

Robyn may be pretty annoyed indeed. But it’s probably more about the cash flow that’s not heading towards them. There are people who really don’t care about travels and holidays and I think Robyn is one of them.

She did go on a honeymoon with Kody of course, but I suspect that her main reason for that was to have Kody to herself. She never seemed to enjoy any family holidays and was always worrying about her young kids. Will they adapt? Will they like it? She seemed to hate the thought of disrupting her and their schedule and was all too happy to be back home again.

So any frustration or envy probably comes from the loss of cash flow and possibly the realisation that Kody’s wives are far better off without them / a life without Kody could be more rewarding. I doubt she’ll follow in their footsteps though as that would involve a willingness and necessity to work. 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

For all we know, Kootie & Robyn are still holed up in the mansion making the nanny & her husband wipe down the mail & groceries with alcohol.

And take care of the kids, clean the house, do the laundry, cook the meals and mow the lawn if they have one. Robyn is way too "pretty" to do any of those things and Kootie is too "busy".

Sure Jan!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Robyn is way too "pretty" to do any of those things

There was that one time when one of other wives was coming over to discuss something and Robyn was on her patio in a plaid shirt pretending to rake or sweep up the leaves. Totally staged and socially distanced to make it clear that she was following "Kody's" special protocols and "working". It reminded me of Monty Python sketches where middle-aged people would show their family photos - "here's X standing in the front yard, here's X standing in the side yard and here's X standing in the back yard" (accomplishing nothing and looking dumb).

• LOL 9
On 9/14/2022 at 10:25 PM, Medium said:

In most households I know of, if mom has a serious health issue the kids Dad is expected to step up to the plate and help out.  There would be no reason I could think of that the 3 older kids  oldest kid, Kody, could not take on laundry, cooking and cleaning chores.  Even Sol and Ari a Grown Ass Adult could pick up after themselves and make their own the kid's beds.  

This. Helping out is one thing. Full-on parenting your younger siblings because your father doesn't want to do it is another.

• Applause 9
  • Love 1

I also wanted to say that I bet this whole thing is really getting under Robyn's skin because even though they are splitting up, Christine is the #1 thing on Kody's mind at the point we are in the show.  While it was still status quo and Kody would give the obligatory visit here and there, even if he stayed overnight, Christine was not in his thoughts and Robyn knew that. For Robyn it was just like he was staying at his sister's for the night. If she even had to think about Kody genuinely connecting emotionally and physically with Christine while he was there, she would be jealous as hell.  The reason she loves this set up is because she does not have to feel even the least bit of jealousy, because ALL of the other relationships are devoid of emotion and sex.  But now, Christine is occupying Kody's mind,  even when he's at Robyn's, I'm sure. He seems to be taking it hard, and I bet that bugs her.  She is not #1 on his mind, and Christine is.  Betcha she's feeling a twinge of jealousy.  

But of course we're so far behind that we don't know how it is now that it's settled down. I sincerely hope that Kody cannot get over the fact that Christine left, that he finds himself really attracted to the carefree, strong woman who dumped him, and that Robyn knows it and gets to experience a little bit of what Christine has had to live with.  Just my little wish.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
On 9/18/2022 at 12:13 AM, Sandy W said:

In Robyn's voice:

I'm jest settin here thinkin how best to protect my ASSets.   If I throw out a few eyerolls and act all exasperated over Kody insisting on buying a million dollar home for me and my kids instead of a rennal, I may align myself with some of the viewers.

I don't really care what anyone thinks though, jest looky at me, from the trailer to the Taj Mahal in 10 hard fought years, a nanny to do the dirty work, Kody's undivided attention and  I even have the wife I dethroned eating out of my hand.  

Who sez I don't work hard?  I don't have to work hard if I work smart and I did jest that.

In Robyn's voice.

I do all this for all the kidzes (that's plural for kids btw... ) and I only ever wanted the family... like me and Kody and our kidzes.... 

My rules... I mean Kodys rules.. , well I would a done it differently... come to think, like talked about it but some of his kidzes are being annoying but that's his kidzes.. Janelles boys, not our kidzes.

Now with Christine gone... well that sucks..she never tried. I dunno got make some cut backs.. Victoria's secret better go on hold and cuzzie, I mean Nanny... take a holiday. Time to go shop for a new wife. 

Haters guns hate but I don't do social media so I dunno what people are saying about me... and I dont care. Look at me. 

I was a solo mum with a van and debts galore but, now look at me.

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, eskimo said:

I'm just thinking about Kody's comment on how Christine didn't want to mother Robyn's kids.  Christine mothered Janelle's kids because Janelle worked long hours, and the money she earned helped support Christine and her kids. But Robyn didn't work, so why the hell did she need someone to mother her kids in the first place? So as a non-income earner, wouldn't her JOB in the family be to help with the other kids?  She didn't contribute  anything to the family at all.  No money, no help with children, not really even friendship.  But Kody's pissed Christine,  who had her hands full, wouldn't do Robyn's single responsibility for her.  Now that's some gall.  

This has been my biggest thing. Not that the family didnt have issues "pre-Robyn" (of course they did) but they ALL contributed. Even Meri, although she whined about only having one child, did do the errand running and chauffeuring of the older kids while Kody/Janelle were at work, and Christine was holding down the fort with the younger kids.

Robyn has NEVER contributed ANYTHING besides interest for the show, well that's about to die, and I understand why Christine is fed up. If Robyn had been working outside the home, Christine wouldve been happy to look after her kids. Also, Janelle also treated Christine with respect and made sure her bio kids treated Christine well. Robyn did neither.

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Robyn has NEVER contributed ANYTHING besides interest for the show

Ah but she worked so hard to get Kody all to her self! And I'm also sure her contributions extended way beyond the show, stirring an awful lot of trouble in their every day lives too. She's been really busy! (Well, she was until they moved to Flagstaff) 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This has been my biggest thing. Not that the family didnt have issues "pre-Robyn" (of course they did) but they ALL contributed. Even Meri, although she whined about only having one child, did do the errand running and chauffeuring of the older kids while Kody/Janelle were at work, and Christine was holding down the fort with the younger kids.

Robyn has NEVER contributed ANYTHING besides interest for the show, well that's about to die, and I understand why Christine is fed up. If Robyn had been working outside the home, Christine wouldve been happy to look after her kids. Also, Janelle also treated Christine with respect and made sure her bio kids treated Christine well. Robyn did neither.

Totally agree. Janelle, the oldest kids (Logan, Maddie, Hunter, Myketli and Aspyn) all had more day-to-day care as children by Christine than Janelle. Sounds like Gabe and Garrison feel the same. Those kids remember their childhood and who was there for them. Kody is gonna be left with Maddie, Dayun, Aurora-Brianna, Sol and Binky-mouth. Christine will revel in grandparenthood.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, BAForever said:

Totally agree. Janelle, the oldest kids (Logan, Maddie, Hunter, Myketli and Aspyn) all had more day-to-day care as children by Christine than Janelle. Sounds like Gabe and Garrison feel the same. Those kids remember their childhood and who was there for them. Kody is gonna be left with Maddie, Dayun, Aurora-Brianna, Sol and Binky-mouth. Christine will revel in grandparenthood.

Yes, I have always said the "First Set" of kids, were actually raised by all three adults (although there were different roles, caregiver, earner etc) Logan-Hunter had fully formed personalities by the time the show came along and their "formative years" were behind them.

The "Second Set" of kids (Paedon-Ysabel) grew up on camera, and have some early memories of life before Robyn showed up, but were formed by life in Las Vegas.

The "Third Set" (Savannah-Truly) have very little memories of life before the show (if any) and were the group that had Kody least involved in their upbringing (excepting Sol and Ariella).

Keeping this focused on Robyn- I don't think Robyn cares one whit about Kody's relationship with his children that aren't hers. She might care more if she didnt have 5 bio kids of her own (she would want her kids to have good relationships with their older siblings, or free babysitting) but Robyn doesnt want anything that would take the focus away from her and what she wants. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Aspenglow said:

I’m genuinely wondering how she can not be aware of the commentary regarding her eyebrows?!

Years of comments about Meri's eyebrows had no effect, so I doubt Robyn's listening.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
On 9/16/2022 at 11:12 PM, deirdra said:

Kootie had been somewhat involved with his boys' wrestling, but by the time he announced that Robin was having a baby, one of them (Hunter?) looked disgusted and asked Why - don't we already have enough kids?

In the Browns' case, there aren't just you 5 other siblings with whom you're sharing a mom and dad. Your dad has 2 other wives with their respective families as well. So you have to share your dad with a lot of people. And then dad decides to add another wife to the family. The little time you had with your dad becomes even less. The older kids were old enough to realise what that would mean for them personally.  

Kody and (some of) his wives made a conscious decision to add a 4th wife. No one ever thought about what it would mean to the kids. On more than one occasion, the kids were literally told "to accept and love your new mother and her kids". Robyn did the same btw. They (like many others) forgot one very fundamental thing: People who are in love choose for each other, their kids didn't choose for this. They didn't fall in love with those people.  They are confronted with their parents' choices and literally have to suck it up and deal with it. You cannot love and respect on command. Love is a feeling that just happens to you. In some cases it grows over time and respect is earned. 

Robyn did little to earn it and a lot to destroy it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 14
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

In the Browns' case, there aren't just you 5 other siblings with whom you're sharing a mom and dad. Your dad has 2 other wives with their respective families as well. So you have to share your dad with a lot of people. And then dad decides to add another wife to the family. The little time you had with your dad becomes even less. The older kids were old enough to realise what that would mean for them personally.  

Kody and (some of) his wives made a conscious decision to add a 4th wife. No one ever thought about what it would mean to the kids. On more than one occasion, the kids were literally told "to accept and love your new mother and her kids". Robyn did the same btw. They (like many others) forgot one very fundamental thing: People who are in love choose for each other, their kids didn't choose for this. They didn't fall in love with those people.  They are confronted with their parents' choices and literally have to suck it up and deal with it. You cannot love and respect on command. Love is a feeling that just happens to you. In some cases it grows over time and respect is earned. 

Robyn did little to earn it and a lot to destroy it.

It was Meri’s idea. She thought it would improve her relationship with Kody and instead, he began neglecting her even more. Meri and Kody even did this behind the others’ backs before they actually knew. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

It was Meri’s idea. She thought it would improve her relationship with Kody and instead, he began neglecting her even more. Meri and Kody even did this behind the others’ backs before they actually knew. 

I never believed it was Meri’s idea. Kody wanted the show and this is what he needed to get it. Meri probably thought Robyn would be a good choice but Kody made all the decisions in that family even if they pretend otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I feel badly for Robyn's kids. They were outcasts from the start. They walked into a fully formed family with existing bonds who likely resented them on sight. Even if Robyn was the nicest person (I know she's not), they were never going to accept her and her 3 older kids into the group. Now they're isolated in Flagstaff with no extended family, and they have to know that Janelle and Christine's kids are together hanging out and taking trips, etc. It has to suck to be in position, then to have your stepfather acting like an unhinged asshole on top of it. 

Robyn should never have put her kids in that position. She should have observed the situation from afar a lot longer, and left Kody when they tried to join the family and it became obvious early on they wouldn't be accepted. She should never have gotten pregnant right away. She sacrificed her kids because she wanted to be remarried.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Aurora, Ysabel, Savannah and Breanna were all under 10 when Robyn joined the family. Then Truley was born followed 2 years later by Sol and then Ari 4 years after that. I think the first few years in Vegas were okay for the family. I'm guessing a couple years living on the cul-de-sac Christine started to really notice what was going on. So when Christine said "10 years ago" she was pointing the finger at Robyn. But I do think there was a period of time when Robyn's girls and Sol were integrated into the family. Not so much Dayton though.

• Love 1

I fully agree with @Kellyee. Robyn’s kids never stood a chance and that’s sad. The Brown kids shared parents and a past. They were all raised in a similar way, knew each other well and probably had a lot in common too.

In come three new kids they hardly know and have little in common with. Robyn’s kids had their own past, were raised completely different from the Browns and had characters and interests that in general did not match the Brown kids (particularly whining AuROARa and quirky, introvert loner Dayton) I want to think they were accepted and included, but I have a gut feeling they were mostly tolerated, especially by the older kids. As they got older, the division got more obvious: Janelle’s and Christine’s kids grouped together and Robyn’s did. I don’t know where Leon fit in, if at all….

• Love 2
21 hours ago, LilyD said:

I fully agree with @Kellyee. Robyn’s kids never stood a chance and that’s sad. The Brown kids shared parents and a past. They were all raised in a similar way, knew each other well and probably had a lot in common too.

In come three new kids they hardly know and have little in common with. Robyn’s kids had their own past, were raised completely different from the Browns and had characters and interests that in general did not match the Brown kids (particularly whining AuROARa and quirky, introvert loner Dayton) I want to think they were accepted and included, but I have a gut feeling they were mostly tolerated, especially by the older kids. As they got older, the division got more obvious: Janelle’s and Christine’s kids grouped together and Robyn’s did. I don’t know where Leon fit in, if at all….

While I agree with much of this, I just wonder what actually caused the divide between the Jessup kids and the Browns and maybe someone will write the book. It would have been tough on both sides with the kids to adjust, were the Brown kids too cliqued up already or where the Jessup kids just standoffish? From what  I saw it seemed that the 4 boys from Janelle were fairly close as siblings are. Paedon I don't think he was given much attention either, which he and Day'un could have gotten close, but I think Paedon resented the new addition and he clearly was pretty pissed when Robyn's birth announcement of the future King who would dethrone Hunter. Maybe the boys were too rambunctious for the likes of Robyn's kids and she told him stay away from them? Maybe it was Robyn's doing to distance them if she did not allow the kids to her house or something like that. For the 13 sibling's all not to have a relationship with Robyn's kids, I kinda wonder if Robyn is/was the cause 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I’m not sure how much Dayton and Paedon have in common. Dayton looks like a loner who either doesn’t want much contact or totally lacks the social skills. Janelle’s boys really were and still are close. If Paedon couldn’t really be part of it, then no one can.

Robyn also has a totally different way of parenting. You can clearly see this when she occasionally interferes with Sol and Ari. (Or rather tells someone to interfere). She’s very protective, sees dangers in every corner, is quick to point out any unfairness (particularly if it involves her kids) and  criticized the kids in general for being noisy, making too much mess or noise a lot. I guess that put the other kids off as well who were raised in a loosely controlled household in every way.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
On 9/20/2022 at 4:51 PM, LilyD said:

10 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

While I agree with much of this, I just wonder what actually caused the divide between the Jessup kids and the Browns and maybe someone will write the book. It would have been tough on both sides with the kids to adjust, were the Brown kids too cliqued up already or where the Jessup kids just standoffish? From what  I saw it seemed that the 4 boys from Janelle were fairly close as siblings are. Paedon I don't think he was given much attention either, which he and Day'un could have gotten close, but I think Paedon resented the new addition and he clearly was pretty pissed when Robyn's birth announcement of the future King who would dethrone Hunter. Maybe the boys were too rambunctious for the likes of Robyn's kids and she told him stay away from them? Maybe it was Robyn's doing to distance them if she did not allow the kids to her house or something like that. For the 13 sibling's all not to have a relationship with Robyn's kids, I kinda wonder if Robyn is/was the cause 

Taking this to The Kids of Kody thread. 

17 hours ago, deirdra said:

I see tadpoles, but tomahawks captures the nastiness behind them.

They look like quotation marks to me.

I’m convinced Robyn doesn’t want the other wives to leave simply because she’ll have no one left to lord over. She wants to live plural marriage so she can be HBIC without seeming like HBIC. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

They look like quotation marks to me.

I’m convinced Robyn doesn’t want the other wives to leave simply because she’ll have no one left to lord over. She wants to live plural marriage so she can be HBIC without seeming like HBIC. 

And Kootie is none the wiser to his Queenie's machinations and the mind control she exerts on the doofus.  

He rilly is a bonehead.  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, ssj said:

Does Robyn  even know how much the viewing public dislikes and blames her? 

Yes she is very much aware of this. In the previous season she said her mom called her the Brown Family Scapegoat because of all the online backlash.

• LOL 5

I've come up with another theory as to why Robyn always needs help with her kids. Maybe she does the 50s housewife thing and needs the house perfect and a nice meal for her husband. So while the nanny is tending the kids, Robyn makes a show of cleaning the house and making dinner for her man. Like, let me wipe the sweat of my brow and the flour off my apron dear, and I'll be right with you. Playing into this script Kody has in his head of life needing to stop and revolve around him the minute he enters one of his wife's doors.

Prior to covid Robyn likely sat on her butt hanging with her sister as the little kids ran wild on off days, and they scrambled to clean the house the day before Kody's arrival, and then the sister fell into the nanny role while Kody was there. But now, much like the supporting actress vying for the starring role, she realizes stars have to work much harder - now she has to play the 50s devoted wife every single day.

• LOL 5

Once upon a time in the summer, I took care of my cousins. I can testify my aunt didn’t do much during the day. About 10-15 minutes before my uncle would return home from work, she’d come up with something to be in the middle of when he would arrive home. Every single day.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10