Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

On 3/2/2018 at 2:49 PM, Gothish520 said:

Wait ladies, are we talking about those who can fold fitted sheets, or are you all real witches?

According to the twitter comments, if you can fold a fitted sheet, you are a witch.  I can, therefore I am a witch.  Touch my toaster and I will make sure it explodes into flames.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

According to the twitter comments, if you can fold a fitted sheet, you are a witch.  I can, therefore I am a witch.  Touch my toaster and I will make sure it explodes into flames.

Lol! Gotcha. I'm so not a witch then!

• Love 1

I'm watching Grace and Frankie and I get the witch reference. Finally.

I wash my sheets and leave them in a old crappy laundry basket until the next time.  It says a lot that the Browns are so boring that the main conversation on this page is about folding fitted sheets.  Fold or don't fold.  That is the question.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, toodles said:

It says a lot that the Browns are so boring that the main conversation on this page is about folding fitted sheets. 

Well, they managed to squeeze half an episode over the drama of painting corn cans so obviously their lives are just a whirlwind.

• Love 10
On 3/2/2018 at 2:49 PM, Gothish520 said:

Wait ladies, are we talking about those who can fold fitted sheets, or are you all real witches? Or both?

I'm not a witch but I appreciate the history and find it interesting. We honeymooned in Salem Massachusetts and I loved it, such a great town. 

Obviously there is more to modern witchcraft/Wicca than just tourist attractions, but I found the history fascinating. Yesterday was the anniversary of the start of the Salem Witch Trials.

For some...the answer is both ;)

As for the whole issue of the Salem Witch Trials, it really had nothing to do with witchcraft, but ignorance, greed, power, jealously blah blah.  Usual human things.  No witches were killed in Salem, but it's a sad reminder of the power of mass hysteria.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Roslyn said:

....ignorance, greed, power, jealously blah blah.

Hmmm, sounds much like polygamy.  Ignorance of the realities of polygamy with the belief that all will be rosy, greed on the part of each wife for time with her (gag) husband both physically and emotionally, power in the pecking order of wives from first to last, and jealousy - well, that's a given in any situation like this.  Just switch out "bitch" for "witch".

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Hmmm, sounds much like polygamy.  Ignorance of the realities of polygamy with the belief that all will be rosy, greed on the part of each wife for time with her (gag) husband both physically and emotionally, power in the pecking order of wives from first to last, and jealousy - well, that's a given in any situation like this.  Just switch out "bitch" for "witch".

I admit I know nothing about polygamist Mormon doctrine except for what's been said or linked to on this forum, for the most part, but from what I've read there is something in polygamist writings about how the other sister wives should honor the first wife and her wishes, and if they don't and the first wife feels so inclined, she can cast them out. I don't know if this is strictly followed, or followed at all in modern day polygamy, but I thought that was interesting. I'm wondering if first wives like Meri and April from Seeking Sister Wife assumed they would be in the catbird seat, but their husbands soon proved that their feelings and their status in the family weren't what they thought it would/should be.

Edited by Gothish520
spelling
46 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I admit I know nothing about polygamist Mormon doctrine....

Well, see, here's the thing - the Browns follow the doctrines of the Church of St. Grifter and the Almighty Dollar.  They make crap up as they go and then forget they have called something a "tennant" (morons) of their church and do something completely opposite.  Mormons eschew alcohol but we've seen the Browns drinking wine and beer.  So which is it?  Honor the first wife or divorce her for a new model?  So which is it?  Pick a rule and then bend it until it breaks.

The first time Mr. Mophead started changing things on the fly should have been the big red flashing light.  But the Sheep Wives are incapable of independent thought so....

Lawdy, I hate these people.

• Love 9
On 3/2/2018 at 11:49 AM, Gothish520 said:

Wait ladies, are we talking about those who can fold fitted sheets, or are you all real witches? Or both?

I'm not a witch but I appreciate the history and find it interesting. We honeymooned in Salem Massachusetts and I loved it, such a great town. 

Obviously there is more to modern witchcraft/Wicca than just tourist attractions, but I found the history fascinating. Yesterday was the anniversary of the start of the Salem Witch Trials.

That is on my list of places to go.  Always have been really fascinated with it.

20 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I just roll it around over my arm.  I have watched countless you tube videos. We have a California King bed.  There’s no hope and I am ok with that!

I fold mine (prob not very well) and then I roll them before putting them in the closet.  For some reason I find this an easy way to pluck out what I need.  

I take the fitted sheet off the bed, wash and dry it and put it back on the bed.  No folding.  If I do switch to another set, I do the best I can with the folding, then put it in a stack with the nicely folded top sheet and one pillow case.  Then everything gets folded into the other pillowcase so when I look to change sheets again, they're all in one pillow case.

I'm old and have perfected making my life easy.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I take the fitted sheet off the bed, wash and dry it and put it back on the bed.  No folding.  If I do switch to another set, I do the best I can with the folding, then put it in a stack with the nicely folded top sheet and one pillow case.  Then everything gets folded into the other pillowcase so when I look to change sheets again, they're all in one pillow case.

I'm old too, and that's kind of how I've been muddling along, for years.

When we switched to a deep mattress a few years ago, it became really challenging to find fitted sheets that fit well.  

I wonder if Christine has avoided toasters to this day, or if she eventually caved?  Does she feel the same way about toaster ovens?  That's how I've made toast for years now.  I don't have a lot of counter space, since I don't have a McMansion sized kitchen.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

This is just what I do!  I have three sets of sheets: Fleece for winter, flannel for spring and fall, and cotton for summer.  So they get washed and put back on the bed unless it is time to move to the next in warmth.  Then all folded up into the one pillowcase.  PS, I'm old too.

Edited by lookeyloo
Added something
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

This is just what I do!  I have three sets of sheets: Fleece for winter, flannel for spring and fall, and cotton for summer.  So they get washed and put back on the bed unless it is time to move to the next in warmth.  Then all folded up into the one pillowcase.  PS, I'm old too.

Also old here as well.  I try and keep 2 cotton and 2 flannel, that way when I strip the bed, I can immediately put the other set on the bed.  This came about from when we were newly married and I was working 2 part time jobs and going to community college full time; Mr. Dragon was working 50-60 hour weeks plus a 45 min commute each way in traffic, we had 7 animals, a new, for us, house that needed MAJOR work, as well as the land it was on, and we put in a huge vegetable garden.  So there were nights when I was just - I'm done, face plant onto the bed.  If I hadn't gotten the sheets dried and back on by then I would sleep on top of the quilt with the comfy over me.  And yes, I also fold and put everything into one pillowcase.

• Love 3
(edited)

In the past few episodes I have been seeing Christine in a new light.  She impressed me with her speech at the rally, even though I am not convinced it was impromptu.  To me Christine is also a large part of the Brown kids being so close, because she was the Stay at Home mother who shaped them.  I think that she has more going on than the airhead, toaster fearing dumb blonde that she portrays.

Edited by neh
  • Love 10

I wouldn't worry. Isn't Logan living with his girlfriend? He's strayed from the family as far as any of them, as far as I can see. I think he just wants to be a normal dude, but still loves his family. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Not sure where to put this, but I wanted to point out that the episode "PolygaMexicamist Wedding" made the final cut on PTV's Previously Awards under the category "Worst Non-Competitive Reality Show Episode."  Vote early, vote often!

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 8

Ysabel is really pretty.  I hope she doesn't leap on the brunette hair color dye her sisters have used recently.

Did Aspyn finish school?  I don't remember reading about her having had graduated.

LOL, Kootie.  @Kohola3, I know you are right about him just making it all about himself.  He lives for that shit!

• Love 6

People.com has a blurb about the wedding, but no pics.

I just can't with the groom and Doofus in kilts.  It's not my wedding, so whatever.  No doubt Doofus is selling a new season to TLC as we speak, or have they been renewed yet again?  

11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I just can't with the groom and Doofus in kilts.  It's not my wedding, so whatever.  No doubt Doofus is selling a new season to TLC as we speak, or have they been renewed yet again?  

The show has been renewed.

3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I love a man in a kilt!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Properly fitted, they look great.

And properly worn with the correct items.  I have trouble thinking that will be the case with Kootie.

• Love 2