Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

I say invite them all, Christine, and have a swimming pool filled with jello for those who want to fight it all out to wrassle in.  Well, except maybe Tony, of whom I have already had my fill.  

I can just imagine Robyn scowling from the table, Kootie having a seizure on the dance floor attempting to outshine David, Meri standing in the shadows in her "edgy" MLM clothing and frumpy shoes, and Christine and Janelle cutting a rug on the dance floor like a couple of school girls.  😛

Ahh, weddings. 😏 I guess I say for her to invite everyone because, unless they're a serial killer, or they're someone that she's positively sure that she'll never see them again, it may be just easier to invite them than to put up with any potential aftermath.  Once one crosses the line of cutting what used to be close family members from such an event it's almost impossible to come back over it, if future events warrant it. Be sure it's what you want to do.

• Like 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

IMG_6264.png

WOW! A special badge, that TOTALLY changes things! The Browns are making this very hard, I don’t know where to put my extra funds this month:

• Exclusive videos of Christine’s bad recipes and pics of her even worse fashions 
  • Crazy-eyed Kody’s Cameo rants
  • Janelle’s tubes of Plexass
  • Meri’s Lulu frumpy wear 
  • Robyn’s MSWC’s jewelry that funds figurines (sadly this might be the most legitimate product)

Well, at least these videos aren’t mlm, so there’s that.  Maybe Christine can sells virtual tickets to her wedding…better yet for only $99.95 you can be a Zoom bridesmaid! 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14

I find it hard to believe that people are paying Christine for her “exclusive content” where she might share a tidbit about her life from time to time and they’re paying her $6.99 a month?!?!?!

I have a subscription to Discovery+… their subscriptions start at $4.99 a month and go up to $6.99 for commercial free streaming.

Which gives me unlimited access to more than 77,000 episodes of 2,500+ current and classic shows etc, etc, etc… but nooo… I’ll go give Christine $6.99 for what?? 🤨

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

IMG_6264.png

Instagram now has a subscription service, kinda like if you join a content creator's Patreon.  You pay $$ for exclusive "subscription only" content so you can be "in the club". You set up what perks you put out to make people like it is worth their money. Christine probably saw how well Gwen was doing and like Mykelti did with her own Patreon...Christine jumped on another cash flow.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5

Greedy Grifters one and all. 

I am always amazed at those who will actually pay for gossip and monetarily support "influencers".  Make your owned damned decisions, forget input from totally vapid strangers who know nothing about you and care even less.

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

I'm not fond of how she is making tons of money through MLMs, influencing and selling even more crap through the internet. But at the same time, I feel some admiration for what she has achieved on her own. 

I always feared for Christine; thinking she was trapped in that sham marriage, with little or no means, education, or work experience to ever provide for herself and her kids. Yet here she is, doing a great job on her own. It's just a shame it's through selling crap and false promises....

Edited by LilyD
deleted double part
  • Like 5
38 minutes ago, LilyD said:

But at the same time, I feel some admiration for what she has achieved on her own. 

But it hasn't been on her own.  If not for the show, she would never have been successful.  How many of the SAHM's have failed miserably in the MLM scams?  Christine would have been one of them except for SW.  She even scammed her sycophants into sending money for her kids's surgery. And now is demanding freebies for her wedding.

Scammy grifter. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Janelle and Meri have really taken advantage of their Z-list statuses to rake in those MLM dollars, too.  I had forgotten about Christine asking for money for Ysabel's surgery.  I wonder what her wedding is really going to cost, aside from the grifting she's doing.

• Like 9

This is going to sound sexist, but so be it. I wonder why, now that Christine is marrying David, who seems financially successful through legitimate work (he owns a drywall company according to his recent Instagram post), she's continuing the Plexiglass grift. I can see her continuing to do the cooking show if she's having fun with it. She has the show money coming in and could spend the rest of her time enjoying her and David's grandkids, maybe work on a cookbook, etc. instead of "selling." 

I would feel very differently about this if Christine had a legitimate career. I would never suggest anyone with a career or job they enjoy should give it up when they get married. But as others have pointed out, MLM is not a job, it's a grift. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

But as others have pointed out, MLM is not a job, it's a grift. 

That's a popular but not universal opinion.  People I've known who were involved  in "direct selling" considered it a real, legitimate job and believed in the quality of their products (i.e. Arbonne) - as I assume Christine does.  I'm not sure how much the opinions of strangers weigh in her decision making.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I wonder why, now that Christine is marrying David, who seems financially successful through legitimate work (he owns a drywall company according to his recent Instagram post), she's continuing the Plexiglass grift.

Here's the thing/beauty of MLMs - once you get enough downline, there's really nothing you need to do to keep the money rolling in, unless you choose to coach them to earn/sell more.  She gets a percentage of all her downline's earnings for doing literally nothing. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Blah, blah, blah…..what I noticed is the toaster. 😁

Now that she isn’t making toast for eleventy billion people…

53 minutes ago, GeorgiaRai said:

That's a popular but not universal opinion.  People I've known who were involved  in "direct selling" considered it a real, legitimate job and believed in the quality of their products (i.e. Arbonne) - as I assume Christine does.  I'm not sure how much the opinions of strangers weigh in her decision making.

I was thinking about that. Not to be a Christine apologist, but it strikes me that she might actually believe the hype about the crap she sells. Kind of like how people in cults don’t think they are in cults even though it’s obvious to everyone else around them?

• Like 4
  • Useful 4

#boldLEYgoingtogether?  🤣

In my humble opinion, "free" trips (that aren't really free) and cheap watches, pins and the like, cannot compare to a job with sick leave, vacation, and health insurance.  Crazy, I know!  😜

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
19 hours ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Yes, I'm sure Christine really believes in Plexus. And probably in no small part because she actually feels and looks better since she's started using it. She's living proof of the Plexus Magic, so of course she wants to give others the chance to feel the same!  (We all know that curing herself from the nasty Kody infection is the real reason, but she's conveniently ignoring that)

• Like 10
21 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I don't even begin to know how to interpret that.  These people and their Disney obsession! 

Disney sucks SO bad. There’s nothing magical about crowds and overpriced entrance fees and long ass lines (unless you spend more money to bypass the lines). I once waited hours for space mountain and one more ride and the day was pretty much done. All I did was stand in lines all day. It was a nightmare. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/11/2023 at 4:51 PM, LilyD said:

I always feared for Christine; thinking she was trapped in that sham marriage, with little or no means, education, or work experience to ever provide for herself and her kids. 

Once she got on the show, her income would count as self-employment. Assuming she paid her taxes correctly, she would be paying into Medicare and Social Security.  

Had it not been for TLC, and the millions of people who want to watch the show, she could have ended up in a bad situation financially.  All of the Browns would actually.  Now she can milk her celebrity with MLMs, and social media.  

The question is ... will this show ever end? 

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Once she got on the show, her income would count as self-employment. Assuming she paid her taxes correctly, she would be paying into Medicare and Social Security.  

True, but this is the Brown family. If anything, SW has shown us how “creative” they can be with their admin and finances. We’ve discussed their admin and finances at length and it seems really complicated.

These people live in the here and now and make decisions based on what’s best now with little or no regard for the future. Again, there are multiple examples of this when it comes to the Browns. Therefore, I’m anything but sure that Christine had sorted out anything in case she’d ever become a single mom (for whatever reason) Luckily for her, she seems to have got things covered now.

• Like 4
On 7/9/2023 at 9:15 PM, Irate Panda said:

WOW! A special badge, that TOTALLY changes things! The Browns are making this very hard, I don’t know where to put my extra funds this month:

• Exclusive videos of Christine’s bad recipes and pics of her even worse fashions 
  • Crazy-eyed Kody’s Cameo rants
  • Janelle’s tubes of Plexass
  • Meri’s Lulu frumpy wear 
  • Robyn’s MSWC’s jewelry that funds figurines (sadly this might be the most legitimate product)

Well, at least these videos aren’t mlm, so there’s that.  Maybe Christine can sells virtual tickets to her wedding…better yet for only $99.95 you can be a Zoom bridesmaid! 

You could spend your extra funds on Mykelti and Tony's new venture...Plexus! They just launched. Surprise!

Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 4.40.48 AM.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

You could spend your extra funds on Mykelti and Tony's new venture...Plexus! They just launched. Surprise!

Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 4.40.48 AM.png

Dixiewood1953 is my new hero. Way to tell it like it is!

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Christine……!! That outfit on Gwen’s wedding…. It’s a NO. A huge NO. Please find another consultant the next time you go party or dress shopping.

Find something that does justice to the beautiful woman you are. The huge over exposure of sun burned skin (again!)around your chest is not beautiful and simply not appropriate on a wedding. Most definitely not as the mother of the bride. 

I also feel you should stop shopping in the teenage/young adult department. Not saying you cannot be sexy and beautiful, but there are way better options out there to make a 51-year-old woman the (sexy)star of the show. That jumpsuit is more suitable for one of your daughters. With the choices you’re currently making, you’d easily qualify for the reality show “Hotter than my daughter” and that’s not a good sign!

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 9

Please be respectful of the privacy of commenters that aren’t public figures and block out names of those who comment on the social media posts you share here (unless the comment is your own). 

This is not a warning simply a reminder of the guideline. 

• Useful 1
(edited)

I like the second engagement pic much better than the profile ones. But they look very relaxed with each other in all three - which is nice!

In he first pic- I don't like that their noses are basically squishing together.  And the third one looks like a promo pic for a new TLC show. Hmm.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

She may put some effort into achieving that natural look but it comes across as no fuss no muss.

Contrast her hairstyle with the Nellie Oleson ringlets Robyn so proudly presents.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8