Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

I am reserving judgement here because there is no right way to grieve.  Some people need to make public statements and some need to keep things private.  Some people say that having to return to their job was the only thing that got them through a time of mourning because it gave them a reason to get out of bed in the morning.  Whether we like it or not, social media is Christine's job. 

Totally agree. Social Media might also be a way for her to connect with Garrison's fans...keeping his spirit alive.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Denize said:

Christine now has real mountains to look at, not a hill.

I thought the same thing! Now those are mountains worth looking at!!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

I thought the same thing! Now those are mountains worth looking at!!

Now she just needs a puddle and she will have her very own Plague Pond!

• LOL 12
41 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Now she just needs a puddle and she will have her very own Plague Pond!

At least there is no chance of seeing Kody in his underwear at Christine's possible plague puddle.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
10 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

At least there is no chance of seeing Kody in his underwear at Christine's possible plague puddle.

From your lips to God’s ears.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/18/2024 at 2:49 PM, ginger90 said:

28CA00B5-86C2-47D8-A9B5-5E88C77EB427.jpeg

A70D84EC-8484-42F2-8FE8-CD4CE9E35E8C.jpeg

I wish there were a way to keep them warm while you are eating them - a table-top steamer or something like that.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 4
On 6/17/2024 at 2:15 PM, Denize said:

I wish there were a way to keep them warm while you are eating them - a table-top steamer or something like that.

Deep Thoughts...by Jack Handy

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

How long was it between the time Christine got “divorced” and she married David.  I always get confused with Sister Wives timeline.

It could have been one day and it will be alright with me. The amount of emotional and verbal abuse these women put up with from that PoS ramen noodleheaded asshole is unbelievable. He is a gasliglhting scumbag and if they were all having affairs before they left, which I doubt they were, I'd be okay with that too.

• Like 15
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

It could have been one day and it will be alright with me. The amount of emotional and verbal abuse these women put up with from that PoS ramen noodleheaded asshole is unbelievable. He is a gasliglhting scumbag and if they were all having affairs before they left, which I doubt they were, I'd be okay with that too.

I don’t care if it’s a small amount of time.  I just wanted to know the amount of time.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t care if it’s a small amount of time.  I just wanted to know the amount of time.

I want to say it was about a year, door-to-door...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I want to say it was about a year, door-to-door...

Thanks I get thrown off with the timelines.  I didn’t see the last season of the show and the Covid episodes and Sister Wives general repeating of scenes confuses me sometimes about what is shown vs what is currently going on.

• Like 1
(edited)

Christine kicked Kody out a few months before she left.  She started dating David about a year after she moved.   They were married a few months after that 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 7

I believe Christine announced her split with Kody in November 2021. She met David in Oct 2022 and they were exclusive by Feb 2023. Christine and David married in October 2023.

• Like 7
(edited)

For timing purposes, Christine put  her house on the market 8/5/2021 and  the first offer in August 2021, fell through, and it was listed again 8/31/2021.  The house sold 10/08/2021. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 5
22 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Thanks I get thrown off with the timelines.  I didn’t see the last season of the show and the Covid episodes and Sister Wives general repeating of scenes confuses me sometimes about what is shown vs what is currently going on.

Me too. I only watch the show and I missed the last couple episodes of the last season. I read here but don't follow any of them on social media so I lose track of time.

• Like 2

Likely an unpopular opinion... but I can't help but feel many of Christine's posts are still aimed at Kody. I'm not saying David isn't a great dad and both things can't be true, but to me the Father's Day post feels more like Christine was naming all the things Kody isn't.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Soapy Goddess said:

And not that it matters to anyone, but I'm okay with that. She spent 20+ with an asshole who took her for granted, so even if she gets a drop of pleasure every time she disses Kody, I'm here for it.

I have no problem with Kody getting dissed. I'm just thinking it would be healthier for Christine to move on and settle into the life she has now. Also, David may get to a place where he's tired of Christine's compliments always including a dig at Kody.

IMO, after 3 years, its just getting old.

• Like 11
(edited)
On 6/26/2024 at 4:21 AM, GeeGolly said:

I have no problem with Kody getting dissed. I'm just thinking it would be healthier for Christine to move on and settle into the life she has now. Also, David may get to a place where he's tired of Christine's compliments always including a dig at Kody.

I think I get it when you say it sounds like a dig, I hear it too, kinda, but then again, anything nice or good any of them say about a new partner will sound like a dig at Kody, because he was not nice or good to them. It really could be that she's taking a dig at Kody or that she's praising David, hopefully it's the latter. Stop wasting any energy on K.

Edited by HoneyBeach
Correct spelling
  • Like 15
On 6/26/2024 at 4:11 AM, Soapy Goddess said:

And not that it matters to anyone, but I'm okay with that. She spent 20+ years with an asshole who took her for granted, so even if she gets a drop of pleasure every time she disses Kody, I'm here for it.

Me too!

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
On 6/26/2024 at 2:21 AM, GeeGolly said:

That's exactly what I see her doing. She is under zero obligation to continue mention the narcissistic, deadbeat sperm donor of her children. Instead, she IS focusing on her now-husband, who apparently is a very attentive father to his and her children. That's what moving on is in my book!

• Like 13

Given that Christine sells MLM products (I assume she's still doing it), I will never view her social media posts as completely untethered from a need/desire to create interest/get clicks/views/likes for possible financial motives ... is she promoting any products on Instagram as well? 

• Like 4
On 6/26/2024 at 5:21 AM, GeeGolly said:

I get what your saying I mean in two separate posts recently Christine posted about the nacho things.  I mean the first time it was funny, like the title of this thread, may be even the second time, but this is years later and multiple posts.  Now Kody is an a-hole, I don’t think anybody or at least most people would dispute that but girl we get it.  Your new man doesn’t mind you eating nachos. I actually find these posts more cringey than funny.  
spacer.png

spacer.png

christine should be talking to her therapist about nachos not us.  She won, she got out away from troll 1 and troll 2, I hope she works through all the trauma from her past or it’s gonna ruin her future.  I mean how many nacho photos can David take before he thinks this is weird?

• Like 16
57 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Not going to lie, I went into Spirit a few weeks ago.  Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I really love the fall season.

So true, people that love Halloween will take advantage of any/all Halloween events as soon as they start happening. It is nice to see Truely and Christine enjoying something together.

• Like 10
14 hours ago, Denize said:

They start getting into the Halloween spirit 6 weeks beforehand?

Autumn is my favorite season and I have decorations up but not Halloween yet.  Colored leaves and other fall décor are out on display.  I will add the pumpkins for a week or so before the holiday and then they disappear but the rest stays up until Thanksgiving.  When it comes down, Christmas goes up!

• Like 4

Neighbors up the street have at least a 12 feet tall skeleton in their front yard.  When I walked by yesterday, they had added a dog skeleton with a chain leash.  

Truely seems to be a very serious young lady.  Or maybe she doesn't like her smile?  I didn't until I had some pricey dental work.  Christine looks happy.

• Like 4

Halloween is my favorite holiday too but it's hard for me to decorate when it's 90 degrees out ! 🥵

I was under the impression that the sprinkle was at Mykelti house but was being thrown by friends. I don't think the expectant parents or their immediate families are supposed to throw the party because it makes it seem like just a gift grab, but that's really what it is anyway lol. Our 3rd was a surprise girly after 2 boys but I just used the boys' onesies because really who cares. 

And even if she wasn't the host, Christine should have said hello, nice to see you. That's it, you don't owe then any more conversation beyond that. But Christine, that small gesture would have made you look great, and mature, and over the a-hole.

Kody has such an unbelievably high opinion of himself. He's furious that his family is moving on without him. He's really gonna regret all this big time one day.

I hate Robyn.

Edited by Chris Knight
  • Like 9

I agree Christine Brown is a bitch, I wish they would just eliminate her from the show already. She can hock as much crap as she wants, with her promoting the crap I will never buy any of it.

I see people posting she is finally being herself, so she was always toxic and just hiding it? Yeah breakups are a bitch, we have all been there but grow up for your children.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

A person who has been abused can handle something the way she wants? Sounds  good to me. This is similar to how she handled the whole knife in the kidney nonsense. She remained calm on the outside, and was the bigger person in that situation, imo.

Also, while I’m here 🤣🤣 why was it on Christine only?

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

Just being reported on WOACB (I know 🤣) that Christine has filed a paternity case/child support case in Provo.  Sounds like if paternity has to be proven, he isn't on Truley's birth certificate.  Anyhoo, she showed some docs.  Sounds like he was served on 9/17 per KJ.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Just being reported on WOACB (I know 🤣) that Christine has filed a paternity case/child support case in Provo.  Sounds like if paternity has to be proven, he isn't on Truley's birth certificate.  Anyhoo, she showed some docs.  Sounds like he was served on 9/17 per KJ.

In Utah, paternity must be established before a child can receive child support, even if the father is on the birth certificate. 

• Useful 2
On 9/15/2024 at 3:25 PM, precious pupp said:

Truely seems to be a very serious young lady.  Or maybe she doesn't like her smile?  I didn't until I had some pricey dental work.  Christine looks happy.

I think they were just doing serious faces for the Addams family thing. 

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

In Utah, paternity must be established before a child can receive child support, even if the father is on the birth certificate. 

Thanks.  So it’s the law. My original thought was that Kody was denying paternity (which would be dumb since they have numerous seasons of him saying she’s his daughter).  

Oh I can totally see Kotex trying to dodge his parental responsibilities on Truley because he is 100% that bitch! I hope the court awards Christine the highest amount of child support possible, and I hope the judge sees the awful behavior of Kotex evidenced on the show. Karma can be a beautiful thing!