Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

From Christine:

I’m closing my LuLaRoe business. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE for all the fun lives and your support. You can still buy super comfortable and cute clothes with Mykelti. Her group is Mykeltis Whimsical Boutique. She is INCREDIBLY entertaining and LOVES lives as well. I LOVE our lives and want to start COOKING with you again! What other fun LIVES could we have?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 9
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

From Christine:

I’m closing my LuLaRoe business. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE for all the fun lives and your support. You can still buy super comfortable and cute clothes with Mykelti. Her group is Mykeltis Whimsical Boutique. She is INCREDIBLY entertaining and LOVES lives as well. I LOVE our lives and want to start COOKING with you again! What other fun LIVES could we have?

Well, I think maybe David makes enough to support her and Truley and she doesn't need Lulano anymore.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
17 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Well, I think maybe David makes enough to support her and Truley and she doesn't need Lulano anymore.  

She probably still has her Plexus though. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

"Mykeltis Whimsical Boutique" - I don't think punctuation is her thing, not even for the name of her own business.

• LOL 6
18 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I think I read she is still going to do the cooking show and Plexus.  People say that the LLR is a lot of work, which is why some of the top sellers have assistants do a lot of the work.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
On 6/1/2023 at 1:02 AM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I think plexus is where her real money is.   She seems to have been taking a slow walk away from lullaroe for awhile now.    And she is still wanting tlc to make her a star.  

Agree, if she really made a fortune out of selling those clothes rags, she wouldn’t have walked away from it.  

• Like 7

I'm just hoping that it works out for Christine and David. I want them both to feel loved and appreciated. And I want Truly to be glad she has a bonus parent.

• Like 17
24 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I'm just hoping that it works out for Christine and David. I want them both to feel loved and appreciated. And I want Truly to be glad she has a bonus parent.

I can only imagine what festive occasions will be like. With 14 kids between them plus respective spouses and grandkids, Christine will be in her glory.  

• Like 15
5 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

For Truly’s sake, I hope he’ll be the type of bonus parent who can be the father figure she never had. 

• Like 15
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I can only imagine what festive occasions will be like. With 14 kids between them plus respective spouses and grandkids, Christine will be in her glory.  

Until they hear her sing.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 20
4 hours ago, Kellyee said:

So is Christine out of the Utah rental house now? I would assume she or David bought a house, since she is redoing the backyard and deck.

I thought the house was brand new. Is it not landscaped?

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

It looks like all of the houses are new and possibly don't have grass yet.

Got it. I know that’s common but it would irritate me. If I buy a brand new house, I want it done!

• Like 4
(edited)

In my lifetime, I've with first DH have moved into 2 different brand new homes. Neither had any landscaping done other than the dirt was smoothed out in prep for whatever we would do.  I think that is pretty common with brand new homes. You could hire a landscaper, and have it done before you move in but it has nothing to do with the property developer.

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Like 10

I have had homes built in 3 different states and all were without landscape at move in.   

david and Christine are having a lot of work done in the backyard not just landscape.  A whole lot of hard scape too.   I want to know if the bar is a wet bar 🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Elodia said:

And Kody and Robyn will get none of it. 😂

Hahaha yessss! I do not like MLMs, but Meri, Christine and Janelle have used their celebrity status to hustle and hustle hard. Good for them.

They all seem so much happier and healthier since ditching the old troll and the wicked witch of the west (who has done little except trying to peddle her joolry).

I hope the next season is mostly Christine and her new life and very little of tired, haggard Robyn and Crazy Eyes Kody: 

image.jpeg.cc92829fcbfb22784cdac4b06cbb1dc6.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/10/2023 at 7:57 PM, Elizzikra said:

Got it. I know that’s common but it would irritate me. If I buy a brand new house, I want it done!

Where I'm from, you'd best buy an existing house that has been well-kept if you want to move right in.

New builds are a lot of work. They build the house for you, do the plumbing and electrics according to your specs, and put in the kitchen and bathrooms and that's it. It's up to you to plaster and paint the walls, do the floors, landscaping, the drive, a fence etc. This is one of the reasons why so many new builds over here have horrible popcorn plastering on their walls and ceilings: It's easy and cheap as it can be done in less than a day by a professional who finishes your house in one go.

Edited by LilyD
spacing
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 5
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

Where I'm from, you'd best buy an existing house that has been well-kept if you want to move right in.

New builds are a lot of work. They build the house for you, do the plumbing and electrics according to your specs, and put in the kitchen and bathrooms and that's it. It's up to you to plaster and paint the walls, do the floors, landscaping, the drive, a fence etc. This is one of the reasons why so many new builds over here have horrible popcorn plastering on their walls and ceilings: It's easy and cheap as it can be done in less than a day by a professional who finishes your house in one go.

Yeah. At this point in my life I want to never move again. My house is over 100 years old so it’s pretty well-kept with mature landscaping. Plus we can live on one level. So…

• Like 12

I dread the thought of moving.  We have been living on the main floor since Mr. X broke his leg last November.  We've lived here for going on 35 years, and would have to have a major downsize, should we move.  I've been looking at condos, and it would have to be one level to make it worth our while.  I'd also like it to be natural brick.  There's a would-be beautiful brick house on my walking route, and it is painted black!  Yuck.  How depressing.

A brand-new house is something I haven't lived in since childhood, when my dad built two new houses in his spare time.  I hope Christine and David will be happy with theirs.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/12/2023 at 3:35 AM, oliviabenson said:

According to plexus site. Christine is a sapphire ambassador. And she makes $244,000 a year. 

How long has Plexus been around?  Did Christine get in super early?  According to that chart, she's nearly at the top -  not that this is anything to be proud of, it just means she has more minions working under her.

Contrast this with Jill Rodrigues from the Counting On threads who shills Plexus like a woman possessed and is only at the Silver level.

(Also, the weird snarker in me wants so bad for Jill to meet Christine at the Nashville convention).

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 12
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

How long has Plexus been around?  Did Christine get in super early?  According to that chart, she's nearly at the top -  not that this is anything to be proud of, it just means she has more minions working under her.

Contrast this with Jill Rodrigues from the Counting On threads who shills Plexus like a woman possessed and is only at the Silver level.

(Also, the weird snarker in me wants so bad for Jill to meet Christine at the Nashville convention).

Count me in the weird snarker category, too!  I'd absolutely love it if Jill latched onto Christine or Janelle there.  Of course, DBD probably has never watched Sister Wives on the map.  

• LOL 10

The Rods may not have watched Sister Wives but I am certain that JillRod can sniff out a moderately successful reality teevee star from across a crowded Holiday Inn conference room.  Since associating with the Duggars didn't work out so well for Jill, perhaps she's already arranging a marriage between King Sol and one of her young daughters.

• LOL 11
(edited)
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I can't get over how different Christine looks from a few seasons ago.  I guess this is what happens when you jettison 180 pounds of hair gel and ego!

Plexass may be a "poison"...but those three ladies look beautiful and most importantly Happy!!  

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 15
28 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

And BOOBS!  😂

long gone are the days of t-shirts under tank tops to maintain their modesty!

IMG_6186.jpeg

So unflattering!  The pink top follows the contours of her body that she may be attempting to mask.  She would have been far more modest to simply wear a loose fitting t-shirt or blouse.

• Like 8
10 hours ago, Elodia said:

At the Plextrash convention

IMG-20230616-WA0000.jpg

From what I can see, I'm not digging that dress or the tattoo. It looks sloppy and she's too exposed and unsupported, like it needs to be pulled up a bit or something. Maybe it's just the angle. 

• Like 21
Just now, Teri313 said:

From what I can see, I'm not digging that dress or the tattoo. It looks sloppy and she's too exposed and unsupported, like it needs to be pulled up a bit or something. Maybe it's just the angle. 

I think they all look fairly raggedy. Maddie is all wrinkled. Christine's dress is ill fitting. Janelle's re-wearing her dress which is fine but those hoops don't go. 

• Like 13
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

So unflattering!  The pink top follows the contours of her body that she may be attempting to mask.  She would have been far more modest to simply wear a loose fitting t-shirt or blouse.

Talk about unflattering… now she’s shilling Temu…. From Lularot to Temu… going from the frying pan into the fire.

JMO but this outfit looks awful 

IMG_6187.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 7
13 minutes ago, Absolom said:

That outfit is a solid NO.

I feel like the individual pieces could look ok - the yellow top with white pants and maybe a simpler blouse with the skirt (which doesn’t look at all summery). I don’t like the necklace but the sandals are ok.

• Like 10