Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Good, more for me!

Christine is acting like a petty teenage girl and I am here for it.

Next up: David helps Christine build a tower of rocks on the beach. 👍

Or tells her building rock towers are bad for the environment.

Scientists and conservationists warn that such stacks cause ecological damage and risk the survival of many endemic plant and animal species. The problem is one of scale: The more popular the pastime becomes, the great the damage to our natural parks and reserves. The perfect balance of the stack.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Wedding dress was hideous but in fairness to Annie who made it, they were forbidden direct contact with each other, so no fittings.

Worse yet was the orange and gold number she had custom made for the Commitment Ceremony.  OOFF!

I always thought that dress looked like one of Mykelti's sketches. As in the episode that she wanted to be a dress designer. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

image.thumb.png.190f1b886ecf7093d53f5804e132e386.png

Priceless!! We can only wish Christine would do this! Kotex probably doesn't seem to care about Christine or any of her kids by him, but I think Sobbyn would whisper in his ear that this was a dig against her and she needs defending... Then his rant would begin.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Robyn's was a sketch, correct?

image.thumb.png.ab3b3f30a9a5c92d817e1ca166d32a51.png

Robyn's was a sketch appropriated from a photo of Kody with Christine's kids.

Everyone recognized  it for what it was and an audible gasp went up from the group when it was displayed.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, MamaMax said:

perhaps in her vows she could work in "Its like we shoulda been together from the beginning" 

Christine re-cookied for David.

Came back to add Robyn left a David for Kody and Christine left Kody for a David.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 16

When Robyn presented that sketch to Kody, she demonstrated the only real emotion I have ever seen her register.

With trembling hands and quivering jaw, tear filled eyes fixated on Kody's, one would have thought she was unveiling the Gift of the Magi.

• LOL 16
13 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

When Robyn presented that sketch to Kody, she demonstrated the only real emotion I have ever seen her register.

With trembling hands and quivering jaw, tear filled eyes fixated on Kody's, one would have thought she was unveiling the Gift of the Magi.

I'm imagining weather folks across the US wondering why there was a momentary change in the atmospheric pressure at that exact moment, when unbeknownst to them Sister Wives viewers shared a collective gasp.

• LOL 16
10 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wish Christine had created this image herself and captioned it "we all should have been together from day one" and followed up with a shot of her feeding David a cookie!

She should also do it to her 1st wedding picture with a blurb about how this is how it always should have been.  Out Robyn Robyn.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
15 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wish Christine had created this image herself and captioned it "we all should have been together from day one" and followed up with a shot of her feeding David a cookie!

These are the best I could do.

image.png.f159ba0dc6feec68edec2dfef9c37960.png

image.png.9fc6f465ae9c4bf66853ed1d55db7046.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

Every time I see that pic I cackle like a fiend!   Brilliant! 

Between that one, the nacho trolling and the cookie pictures, I'm dying! 

I like to think Kody has seen it all, too and his panties are twisted so far up his bum it makes the knife in his kidney feel a butterfly kiss!   

Please, please Christine, post a picture of you feeding David a cookie!!!  Please! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
On 4/21/2023 at 6:41 AM, Sandy W said:

Well she sort of was....that was the eternal key to her cooter

• LOL 6
On 4/21/2023 at 4:01 PM, GeeGolly said:

I'm imagining weather folks across the US wondering why there was a momentary change in the atmospheric pressure at that exact moment, when unbeknownst to them Sister Wives viewers shared a collective gasp.

I have to admit that I missed its significance at the time, only noticing the very young ages of Robyn's kids. That's what I found awkward and I assumed it was why the others reacted the way they did. Only later, I learned about the original with Christine and her kids. 

If I were Christine, I would have ripped it to pieces as soon as I could lay my hands on it! It showed a total lack of respect on so many levels: Toward Christine, toward her kids, but also toward the original artist who had his work shamelessly duplicated. It was also morally wrong toward Robyn's own kids and their bio dad as it effectively changed their own history and where they came from.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I have a question … is Christine the only one of the wives who didn’t have a real wedding ?  Cause I imagine he janelles first wedding was a real 1 and Robyn had 2.  And meri’s was an actual wedding. I’m doing a rewatch to keep up with surviving sister wives podcast and the episode I saw last night had them arriving in Montana for Maddie’s wedding.  

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, dariafan said:

I have a question … is Christine the only one of the wives who didn’t have a real wedding ?  Cause I imagine he janelles first wedding was a real 1 and Robyn had 2.  And meri’s was an actual wedding. I’m doing a rewatch to keep up with surviving sister wives podcast and the episode I saw last night had them arriving in Montana for Maddie’s wedding.  

You are right, Christine is the only one to never have had an officially recognized wedding.  I recall her bemoaning the fact that she had never had a document to hang on the wall.

If all goes according to plan, she will when she marries David.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

You are right, Christine is the only one to never have had an officially recognized wedding.

They why did she have that hideous sack of a wedding dress?

2023-04-24_13-12-53.jpg

Edited by Orcinus orca
found a picture
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
20 hours ago, LilyD said:

I have to admit that I missed its significance at the time, only noticing the very young ages of Robyn's kids. That's what I found awkward and I assumed it was why the others reacted the way they did. Only later, I learned about the original with Christine and her kids. 

If I were Christine, I would have ripped it to pieces as soon as I could lay my hands on it! It showed a total lack of respect on so many levels: Toward Christine, toward her kids, but also toward the original artist who had his work shamelessly duplicated. It was also morally wrong toward Robyn's own kids and their bio dad as it effectively changed their own history and where they came from.

All this and that was the blazing red flag that Robyn is bat shit crazy and also ruthless when needed.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

I wonder how grand Robyn's was. It was a shotgun wedding. Did she wear white? Was Dayton born? Did she nurse at the reception?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I wonder how grand Robyn's was. It was a shotgun wedding. Did she wear white? Was Dayton born? Did she nurse at the reception?

Unfortunately, Sobbyn didn't redo her wedding photo (if there was one) and replace David with Kootie.  She had no problem erasing Christine's kids and putting her own three spawn in their places, though.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

She married in June, 1999, he was born March, 2000.

Here’s the thing: This is what I thought, and some simple math told me that it could not have been a shotgun wedding or Jessop steal her cookie unmarried as it’s about 9 months later.

However…. Dayton seems to have 2 dates of birth (This family never seizes to amaze me!) March 7, 2000 (per google) and January 16, 2000 per the fandom (and other sources, but I don’t know who’s quoting who)

If the January date is correct, Robyn could have been married in June 1999 because she was pregnant…

Edited by LilyD
Added the 9 months
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Here’s the thing: This is what I thought, and some simple math told me that it could not have been a shotgun wedding or Jessop steal her cookie unmarried as it’s about 9 months later.

However…. Dayton seems to have 2 dates of birth (This family never seizes to amaze me!) March 7, 2000 (per google) and January 16, 2000 per the fandom (and other sources, but I don’t know who’s quoting who)

If the January date is correct, Robyn could have been married in June 1999 because she was pregnant…

I took the first date that came up. I see now January comes up too. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

Just noting that a full term pregnancy is 40 weeks - or ten months. Still doesn’t make the timeline work for Dayton to have a March birthday and for a June wedding to be a shotgun wedding but just noting it for the record.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, LilyD said:

January is the right date. Meri and Dayton share the same birthday and celebrated together. Her birthday is 1/16.

And Robyn has admitted she married because she conceived out of wedlock. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just for info pregnancy is actually around 38 weeks from conception to delivery in an ontime textbook case.  39 weeks is about 9 months as months are not 4 weeks long.  They're more like 4 1/3 weeks except for February.  13 weeks is three months and 39 weeks would be nine months.  

Pregnancy is dated from last monthly period and ovulation doesn't occur until approximately two weeks after that so the usual person isn't pregnant the first two weeks of a calculated pregnancy.  

I suspect Robyn at one point tried to use an alternate date of birth for David/Dayton to disguise his early conception and that wasn't going to hold up long term.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 7

I have a stupid question, is it speculation that Christine left Kody for David or was interested in him prior to her leaving Kody? Are there facts or evidence backing up those claims? Maybe one of the family members let the cat out of the bag? I feel like I am missing something. I just thought it was a possible theory.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I have a stupid question, is it speculation that Christine left Kody for David or was interested in him prior to her leaving Kody? Are there facts or evidence backing up those claims? Maybe one of the family members let the cat out of the bag? I feel like I am missing something. I just thought it was a possible theory.

I believe its pure speculation. The only "facts" in evidence is Christine started online dating in January, met David in February and got engaged in March.

Hindsight is 20/20 and it seems to me anyway, its more than likely Christine was interested in David prior to leaving Kody, just my going on what was said on the show.

Of course their relationship certainly could be this whirlwind romance that Christine is portraying it to be.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This isn’t the house Christine is/was renting. Could be David’s, could be the new house.

Of note, and what I’m sure of, the toaster on the counter. 🤣

screenshot from a video:

28904FAC-CDA3-4A8F-81EA-EE8CCD2B8B19.jpeg

I noticed something odd in this video, which Christine posted yesterday on her Instagram stories (so it's likely no longer available): in one shot, the kitchen cabinets behind her are light brown/tan. In a different shot, they are white and have different handles. I did notice that the stove is a very nice "chef's kitchen" kind of gas stove. (I don't know the right word for those high-end gas stoves.)

ETA omg I did not notice the toaster until @ginger90 pointed it out, and now I am also seeing it is PLUGGED IN! I've never had Christine's fear of toasters but I always unplug mine after use. Just in case. Same with the iron.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I noticed something odd in this video, which Christine posted yesterday on her Instagram stories (so it's likely no longer available): in one shot, the kitchen cabinets behind her are light brown/tan. In a different shot, they are white and have different handles. I did notice that the stove is a very nice "chef's kitchen" kind of gas stove. (I don't know the right word for those high-end gas stoves.)

ETA omg I did not notice the toaster until @ginger90 pointed it out, and now I am also seeing it is PLUGGED IN! I've never had Christine's fear of toasters but I always unplug mine after use. Just in case. Same with the iron.

I use a toaster oven, and I also unplug it after use.  I don't iron a lot (except when I sew) and I unplug the iron, too.  

So Christine has finally conquered her toaster phobia.  Good for her!  

• Like 5
On 4/24/2023 at 2:13 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Unfortunately, Sobbyn didn't redo her wedding photo (if there was one) and replace David with Kootie.  She had no problem erasing Christine's kids and putting her own three spawn in their places, though.

I keep seeing this and granted, I barely watch the show and don't pay much attention when I do, but didn't Robyn take a picture of her kids and add Kody (taking him from a pic with Christine's kids)? So kind of like she erased her kids' father not necessarily C's kids? 

I am no fan of Robyn and didn't like her from S1E1 and this photo she put together is dumb however she did it, but for my own sanity, that's how I seem to remember it. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, HoneyBeach said:

I keep seeing this and granted, I barely watch the show and don't pay much attention when I do, but didn't Robyn take a picture of her kids and add Kody (taking him from a pic with Christine's kids)? So kind of like she erased her kids' father not necessarily C's kids? 

I am no fan of Robyn and didn't like her from S1E1 and this photo she put together is dumb however she did it, but for my own sanity, that's how I seem to remember it. 

Your memory was close, but it was even more unnerving.  She took a photograph of Kody and Christine's kids, that I guess was in Kody's possession, and had a sketch made from the photo, and had the artist sketch her 3 kids (at that time) instead of Christine's 3 oldest kids.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

his isn’t the house Christine is/was renting. Could be David’s, could be the new house.

Considering they own the new house in Lehi  I'd say she lives there already - or is at least there all the time. The reflection out back has the same view as theLehi new home. And several of her recent social media posts have been with a background that's inconsistent with her rental. I think she already moved - or mostly moved.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3