Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

I would wager that Kody can't help but look at the stuff Christine posts.  He's such a narcissist .... he would search out her posts hoping to see some reflection of himself there, somehow, some way.  And he probably manages to find it, one way or another. 

If he's not mentioned that means she is ignoring him on purpose to hurt him.  If there is a mention of her new man, she is doing it to spite him.  A post about the kids he never sees is her way of twisting the knife in his kidneys. 

It's always all about Kody! 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I would wager that Kody can't help but look at the stuff Christine posts.  He's such a narcissist .... he would search out her posts hoping to see some reflection of himself there, somehow, some way.  And he probably manages to find it, one way or another. 

If he's not mentioned that means she is ignoring him on purpose to hurt him.  If there is a mention of her new man, she is doing it to spite him.  A post about the kids he never sees is her way of twisting the knife in his kidneys. 

I agree. If it's not Kody, I bet Robyn monitors and trolls sm constantly. If Kody doesn't know, she'll tell him. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

If there is a mention of her new man, she is doing it to spite him. 

Christine to Kody in her whispery voice:  "Look how happy I am. I have my very own king. You're stuck with the witch.  Neener, neener!" 

• LOL 12

19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Yes a love note in the master bathroom sends the clear message that Christine is "officially divorced". But like you said, her intended audience probably isn't seeing them.

I was over Christine's love antics the minute they started, but this is over the top. And really, I have no interest in knowing any couple's pet names for each other. If Christine shares a pet name for his willy I'm really out. 

Exactly. The bathroom is an intimate spot in which to leave a message. This is such a, "I AM SLEEPING WITH HIM, KODY" message, and I am here for it. Yes. It is totally juvenile. Yes it would be wearing on me (except for how I think Christine is finally going through adolescence in her 50s), but I want this girl to Rub It In.

6 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Ding. Ding. Ding.

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

6A7C6D28-6885-43E2-B7CC-3F115C863C0C.jpeg

BCF58B0E-0C44-4B57-8CC9-0CCFB44941B1.jpeg

94DFBA26-D4A4-4A41-818A-6327CBF455A6.jpeg

Who is the woman who isn't Mykelti, Ysabel, Christine, Aspyn, or Mitch? Is that Mitch's mom?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I think it may be one of David's daughters?

44 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I think more likely it is Mitch's mom. The couple is surrounded by their moms.

Yeah, my thought was that it was Mitch's mom -- the hat maker. She looks a little young, there (but she also looks too old to me, to be one of David's daughters).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/15/2023 at 11:17 AM, Teri313 said:

As happy as I am for Christine, this is wearing thin. The king and queen stuff and oversharing on SM is just too much. And then they've got people who encourage it ("you guys are the good news that just keeps on giving"). I would have loved for her to announce that she found someone and is happy, post a nice photo or two, then leave it at that and slowly weave him into her SM as their relationship progresses. It seems like she only has kids giving her relationship and sharing advice.

This. It’s hard to feel happy for someone when they continuously over-share. I, too, was happy for her at first but now it’s like, ok we get it. You’re happy. Continue to be happy, but dial the social media posts back a bit.

Theres actually science showing that over-sharing/bragging can have the opposite effect of what the sharer wants. With tv personalities they’ll always have a core group of supporters, but it has shown to be off-putting (I used to over-share/brag and got called out on it — i thought people would be happy for me, it turned out they were actually getting sick of me and rolling their eyes at my posts). 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

I stopped looking at Christine's Instagram. I never thought Christine came across as all that mature, or as some really great mom. She always benefited from how awful Kody and Robyn and Meri came across, because she looks great by comparison. A spinoff of just Christine would be a disaster. She's not all that.

If I was Truely and in middle school, I would be horrified by my mother over-sharing like that on social media, and by my family's dysfunction being shown on television. Poor kid.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 7
2 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I stopped looking at Christine's Instagram. I never thought Christine came across as all that mature, or as some really great mom. She always benefited from how awful Kody and Robyn and Meri came across, because she looks great by comparison. A spinoff of just Christine would be a disaster. She's not all that.

If I was Truely and in middle school, I would be horrified by my mother over-sharing like that on social media, and by my family's dysfunction being shown on television. Poor kid.

Well, with social media being what it is, I would wager half of Truley's classmates parents are doing similar.  But I wish I could tell Christine less is more.

• Like 12

I going to guess the average age of Truely's classmates' parents is around mid 40s. While some might be over sharers, I don't think many are over sharing their love life. And unfortunately for Truely her classmates and their parents probably peep at the Brown family SM.

Thankfully Truely is fairly chill.

• Like 8
16 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Well, with social media being what it is, I would wager half of Truley's classmates parents are doing similar.  But I wish I could tell Christine less is more.

And that’s just it — it’s something middle schoolers who need constant validation tend to do  (which is also a problem) — not something so-called confident adults should be doing. 

edit — missed the word “parents”. Either way, adults should not be posting like middle schoolers. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Autocorrect hates me so much 😂
  • Like 7

They both look radiant and finally a post that is not gushing about their Royal status. Whoops, I missed the #myking.  We get the message.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10

Christine should just skip tucking the subtle shade in the middle of the post and write, See Kody, this is what I wanted, a fun partner to go on adventures with. Or maybe she should just skip the subtle shade all together and the posts would feel more genuine. #ihaveapartnernowkody #nanananabooboo

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
On 2/15/2023 at 12:25 AM, GeeGolly said:

Christine certainly should get credit for leaving an unhappy relationship. And it should be acknowledged that it was a bit harder to leave Kody due to the other wives and splintering (an already splintered) the family. Kudos to Christine!

But I think it should also be acknowledged that Christine is not dumb. She was very calculating in planning the break-up. She, IMO, used Janelle, a very, very, lonely Janelle and even Maddie before she actually even talked to Kody about leaving. Then when Christine moved and was where she wanted to be, she moved on. Has she hung out with her BFF since she moved? Did she attend baby Joey's birth?

The way I see it is Christine was built up into some kind of hero and she bought into it hook, line and sinker, when really she is unremarkable.

How the heck do you know who Christine has or has not spoken to? 

The show is heavily edited and we have no right to know the intimate knowledge of every detail of their lives. 

And why would she need to attend the baby’s birth? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Sedona said:

How the heck do you know who Christine has or has not spoken to? 

The show is heavily edited and we have no right to know the intimate knowledge of every detail of their lives. 

And why would she need to attend the baby’s birth? 

Christine said she purposely called and talked to Maddie about leaving Kody prior to the break-up and both Christine and Janelle acknowledged they spoke about it. Others knew too, although I don't recall now who all Christine said she had spoken too. Janelle did say, her other kids all knew too, as well as Maddie.

I agree no one has a right to the intimate details of the Brown family. They have chosen to (over)share the details of their lives on TV and SM. I know more details of their lives than I do of some of my extended family.

Christine attended Axel's, Evie's, Ava's and the twin's birth so IMO, its not a reach to expect she would also attend Joey's. One could argue she didn't need to attend any of the births.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

I don't think that Janelle and Christine are particularly remarkable or great. 

It's when you compare them to the other adults in the family that their stock goes way up. Kody, Robyn, and Meri display such awful behavior and have such horrible personalities that they make Janelle and Christine look wonderful.

I also think that we, the audience, were so happy to see one of the wives finally push back at Kody and leave, that we put Christine up on a pedestal once she announced that she was leaving.

I think that both Janelle and Christine are just average women who are doing their best to get through life. They do/did some good things and some bad. They made mistakes like we all do. They have some annoying traits and behaviors, but for the most part they're nice ladies.

It's when you compare them to the other three that they seem like saints.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 19
  • Applause 2

I think most of us have ordered pizzas with family and friends. There is always one person firm in what they want out of the gate, a person who truly doesn't care and the one who pretends they're being flexible and accommodating, but they're really not. The pretender turns ordering a pizza into a 15 minute discussion until the others give up and tell them just order something.

• Meri - I know what I want
  • Janelle - Anything is fine
  • Christine - The pretender

But similar to what @Libby said, we also know our friends and family aren't defined by how they order pizza.

Personally I think Meri sometimes gets a bad rap and Christine is given too many passes. But defending Meri doesn't mean she's great and calling out Christine doesn't mean she sucks. Its just peeling back the layers and having a discussion.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 9
  • Applause 6
  • Love 8
41 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think most of us have ordered pizzas with family and friends. There is always one person firm in what they want out of the gait, a person who truly doesn't care and the one who pretends they're being flexible and accommodating, but they're really not. The pretender turns ordering a pizza into a 15 minute discussion until the others give up and tell them just order something.

• Meri - I know what I want
  • Janelle - Anything is fine
  • Christine - The pretender

But similar to what @Libby said, we also know our friends and family aren't defined by how they order pizza.

Personally I think Meri sometimes gets a bad rap and Christine is given too many passes. But defending Meri doesn't mean she's great and calling out Christine doesn't mean she sucks. Its just peeling back the layers and having a discussion.

I think that Robyn is the pretender.

I think that Christine will say what she wants, nobody will listen to her, and she will act nice and file away her resentment as she eats a slice that she doesn't like.

• Like 15
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Kody: The kids are coming for dinner.
  • Robyn: Well lets order pizzas, that's all we can afford.
  • K: Okay what kinds?
  • R: Doesn't matter, you pick. Oh and order me a Caesar salad and a side of wings. I'll just say I can't eat cheese.
  • Like 9
  • LOL 10
On 3/20/2023 at 6:03 AM, Sandy W said:

. Meri - These are green peppers I wanted red.😬  Rest of group...Why didn't specify? Meri...No one asked me.😒

Lol Sandy.. exactly and no one asked Meri because she’d put up her walls and they couldn’t shout loud enough for her to hear them.

• LOL 11

Truley is an odd child at an awkward age. However, biting is just no. She’s almost a teenager. Biting is w really odd way of acting out whether it’s for attention, she doesn’t like how her mom acts around David, always gushing and proving how happy they are, or if she just doesn’t like the cameras. She’s too old for that. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
42 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Truley is an odd child at an awkward age. However, biting is just no. She’s almost a teenager. Biting is w really odd way of acting out whether it’s for attention, she doesn’t like how her mom acts around David, always gushing and proving how happy they are, or if she just doesn’t like the cameras. She’s too old for that. 

We don't know the context of the bite. It could have been something like...you're good enough to eat David...and playfully placed her teeth on his arm.

In any case, Christine should not have posted the incident.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

From what I see in the video truely didn’t bite hard but def not appropriate behavior.  Christine was talking to the camera and then told truely to be nice to David and she says no!  None of it looked mean spirited just very odd behavior for an almost teen.  It is something my 2 year old grandson might do if not getting attention!

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Poor Truley. It seems to me that she doesn't even know how to act around a father figure.

She spent so little time with Kody that she doesn't know how to behave around David.

If she liked, felt comfortable, and spent time with her father, she would know how to handle her relationship with David.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

I would hope at this early stage David is just mom's boyfriend to Truely, therefore just a friend to her too. Truely should have plenty of experience being around adults since half her siblings and their spouses are quite a bit older than her. By the time Truely was 4, 6 of her siblings were 18 or older. Savannah and Breanna, the youngest of the older kids, are 6 years older than Truely.

• Like 5