Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Just now, Kohola3 said:

So they buy a ginormous house and then go to some noisy coffee shop to do homework?  Huh?

I was wondering about this.  Is it a Barnes & Noble?  It doesn't look like a regular coffee shop, but it's not a library... can't figure it out.  But regardless, it's rude to go take up a bunch of tables for a long period of time that paying customers might sit at with purchased food or drinks.  I am more than positive that Flagstaff has a public library.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

I was wondering about this.  Is it a Barnes & Noble?  It doesn't look like a regular coffee shop, but it's not a library... can't figure it out.  But regardless, it's rude to go take up a bunch of tables for a long period of time that paying customers might sit at with purchased food or drinks.  I am more than positive that Flagstaff has a public library.

It's the Starbucks section at a Barnes and Noble, from what I can tell.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Truely appears to be reading a book from a boxed set.  I guess when she's finished, back it goes on the shelf.  I think Christine has mentioned that Truely is a voracious reader and you're right, that's what public libraries are for.

• Love 12

I thought that they were reading in a store to avoid paying for the books, and wouldn't go to a library to read because they are special, and don't want to do what those boring monogamists do.  

Yeah, they'd be the type to buy a cup of coffee and take up space for hours.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

Yeah, they'd be the type to buy a cup of coffee and take up space for hours.

I have no love for the Browns . . . but a cup of tea that lasted for hours in a tearoom provided a place for J. K. Rowling to write the first Harry Potter book.  She'd go there so she could turn the heat way down in her subsidized flat to save money.

Not that I expect ANY member of the Brown family to write the next great series of novels.  But if any of those kids wrote a "tell-all" book about what life in their "family" was really like, I'd for sure read it.  I'd borrow it from the library, but I'd read it.

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I have no love for the Browns . . . but a cup of tea that lasted for hours in a tearoom provided a place for J. K. Rowling to write the first Harry Potter book.  She'd go there so she could turn the heat way down in her subsidized flat to save money.

Not that I expect ANY member of the Brown family to write the next great series of novels.  But if any of those kids wrote a "tell-all" book about what life in their "family" was really like, I'd for sure read it.  I'd borrow it from the library, but I'd read it.

Yes but J.K. Rowling was ONE person taking up ONE table.  That's certainly reasonable.  The Brown herd comes and takes up most of the tables that paying customers might like to sit at.  Not to mention I highly doubt the Browns buy anything to eat/drink when they go.  Although the Browns are certainly not the norm - I know from experience that large families (see how tactful I was?) tend to be cheap when it comes to buying food out - unless it's a treat or something special.

But of course the Browns are like no family I've ever known, lol.

• Love 10
Just now, Kyanight said:

Yes but J.K. Rowling was ONE person taking up ONE table.  That's certainly reasonable.  The Brown herd comes and takes up most of the tables that paying customers might like to sit at.  Not to mention I highly doubt the Browns buy anything to eat/drink when they go.  Although the Browns are certainly not the norm - I know from experience that large families (see how tactful I was?) tend to be cheap when it comes to buying food out - unless it's a treat or something special.

But of course the Browns are like no family I've ever known, lol.

Well, we all know that Mariah is always buying frou-frou drinks at her coffee shop.  Every.Damn.Day. she posts pictures.

But I agree with you on the rest.  It is rude.  I've actually been known to invite myself to sit at a table with someone who isn't eating or drinking from the establishment.  

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

The Brown herd comes and takes up most of the tables that paying customers might like to sit at. 

And we all know that the Brownies are all entitled to their own, private table just like they each are entitled to a full private bedroom suite.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Before I read the caption I was thinking to myself "did she lose some weight?"  So apparently Lularags did SOMETHING right... if they last for more than two workouts!  THIS is what Janelle needs to be doing... you can eat all the rice and chicken and broccoli in the world - but if you are eating POUNDS of food at every meal and not working out.. you aren't going to get anywhere!

• Love 8

So how are LuLaNo work out clothes different from their regular clothes? A side panel in the legging and a rilly baggy shirt? Did they increase the polyester count? If the cloths stink after a regular day's wearing, I can just imagine how those workout clothes smell.

• Love 8

She's lost a lot of weight.  She looks great.

Relevant to nothing comment.  That is  a really expensive fridge behind her.  I'm shopping for a new one and I have fridge envy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, toodles said:

She's lost a lot of weight.  She looks great.

Relevant to nothing comment.  That is  a really expensive fridge behind her.  I'm shopping for a new one and I have fridge envy.

Everything they have is expensive.  Because they are TV stars.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

She has definitely lost a lot of weight. I wonder if Kody’s fat shaming her publicly a while ago with the ‘chubby gross nacho eating girl I wasn’t attracted to’ really stung enough to motivate her? It’s got to be that or sticking it to thin Robyn (who is not so thin anymore). 

Being an nearly empty nester and living alone probably helped her focus on herself and health more too, now she is no longer the stressed stay-home mother expected to provide daycare for, feed (and birth) the umpteen kids for the celestial planet. Losing all the kids would certainly give her more time and inclination to workout and eat broccoli, instead of breaking up fights and making tater-tots and mock tapioca pudding for the masses. No wonder she doesn’t want the one house.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

So they are either flying, when it's not a good idea to fly, or driving A VERY LONG WAY to get home.

Maybe they chartered a private plane? Who knows.

ETA: I think Meri, Christine, and Mykelti were supposed to go on a LuNoNo cruise this week (obviously cancelled(.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Looks like life away from the cult-de-sac has done Christine good with her weight. Why on earth would they jump on a plane at this time is just stupid. But then again so is Christine picture in the opening credits. All of them look awful, a reminder to Robyn how she has not lost her baby weight. 

image.png.d0ecfabf416c2f96ba224ae15003615e.png

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why on earth would they jump on a plane at this time is just stupid. 

They filmed this AGES ago, before anyone had even heard of Coronavirus so flying was safe.  And TLC certainly picked up the airline tickets.. and probably the hotel rooms and food... so why not?  Free vacation!

• Love 2

W

1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

They filmed this AGES ago, before anyone had even heard of Coronavirus so flying was safe.  And TLC certainly picked up the airline tickets.. and probably the hotel rooms and food... so why not?  Free vacation!

We're talking about how Christine, Gwen, Ysabel and Truely are in North Carolina right now, in real life.  Not the trip to Chicago on the show.  They started out in NYC, then went to DC, and now are at Maddie's house in NC.  Maybe they think staying there is better than traveling home immediately?  Or they aren't in any hurry to get home since school is cancelled.

Edited by smarty2020
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

W

We're talking about how Christine, Gwen, Ysabel and Truely are in North Carolina right now, in real life.  Not the trip to Chicago on the show.  They started out in NYC, then went to DC, and now are at Maddie's house in NC.  Maybe they think staying there is better than traveling home immediately?  Or they aren't in any hurry to get home since school is cancelled.

OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!  Duh.  I hate feeling stupid.

and I'm feeling really dumb right about now...............

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

They started out in NYC, then went to DC, and now are at Maddie's house in NC

And what state has the highest number of Covid-10 cases?  That would be NY.

Almost every person who is infected in Michigan has a recent history of domestic or international travel.  Hmmmm...........airports people?

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Kyanight said:

It was posted on her Instagram so isn't that current? I'm referring to Christine and Truley in NC, not Chicago

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
8 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

It was posted on her Instagram so isn't that current? I'm referring to Christine and Truley in NC, not Chicago

Yes indeed!  I figured that out.  And felt stupid.  And now I feel stupid again today. :::::Sigh::::

Like Forrest says:  "My mama always says that stupid is as stupid does".  And I watch this shit show - it doesn't get any "stupider" than that!  lol

• LOL 10
Just now, Kyanight said:

Yes indeed!  I figured that out.  And felt stupid.  And now I feel stupid again today. :::::Sigh::::

Like Forrest says:  "My mama always says that stupid is as stupid does".  And I watch this shit show - it doesn't get any "stupider" than that!  lol

Lol, no don''t. There are multiple conversations going on at once and if you are like me my mind is on the outside world and planning on my stealth shopping trip to the grocery store. Thankfully I am OK on TP (If anyone cares 🙂 ) 

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Oh geez. 1000 times I’ve replied and had a conversation that wasn’t even happening. It’s part of our charm, right? 

• Love 5
On 3/18/2020 at 6:30 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Lol, no don''t. There are multiple conversations going on at once and if you are like me my mind is on the outside world and planning on my stealth shopping trip to the grocery store. Thankfully I am OK on TP (If anyone cares 🙂 ) 

We normally keep the big packages of toilet paper in the garage, since they’re bulky. The other day Mr. Kbo pulled them in the house because he’s afraid we might leave the garage door open and someone would take it. I was like that’s a good idea, and then it struck me, is this what we’ve been reduced to as a society? 😣

As for Christine and family, I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable flying right now. Hope they don’t end up regretting that decision. 

Edited by Kbo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, Kbo said:

As for Christine and family, I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable flying right now.

For these supposedly "religious" people they don't seem to give a rat's ass about anybody outside their circle.  

Here's my current rational for what decisions I make.

aaa.jpg

• Love 16
On 3/19/2020 at 12:19 PM, Kbo said:

We normally keep the big packages of toilet paper in the garage, since they’re bulky. The other day Mr. Kbo pulled them in the house because he’s afraid we might leave the garage door open and someone would take it. I was like that’s a good idea, and then it struck me, is this what we’ve been reduced to as a society? 😣

As for Christine and family, I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable flying right now. Hope they don’t end up regretting that decision. 

Sheesh, the other day I decided I had better lock my car door when I went into the Post Office and grocery store because someone might steal my sanitizer wipes and small jar of hand sanitizer. Crazy times for sure!

• Love 6

Where I live, you NEVER leave the garage door open, and you hide everything that is in your car before you LOCK THE DOOR.  Never, never leave the car unlocked or with anything in sight.  I'm glad to hear that there are still places that you don't have to be on guard all the time but, sadly, that is a foreign thought to me.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Where I live, you NEVER leave the garage door open, and you hide everything that is in your car before you LOCK THE DOOR.  Never, never leave the car unlocked or with anything in sight.  I'm glad to hear that there are still places that you don't have to be on guard all the time but, sadly, that is a foreign thought to me.

I live in the boonies in MT I leave the garage open when I leave and the house unlocked. Shoot, I have gone on 4 day trips out of town leaving the doors unlocked... There are only 4 homes on my stub of a street and any unusual car would easily/quickly be spotted and looked at. That is life in small town America.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Sheesh, the other day I decided I had better lock my car door when I went into the Post Office and grocery store because someone might steal my sanitizer wipes and small jar of hand sanitizer. Crazy times for sure!

Same!   I actually hid my sanitizer in my truck.  Hey.  People smashed the toilet paper holders at my work and stole the toilet paper.  Anything can happen. 

3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Respectful request.

Background:  I (and others) have dealt with anxiety and depression for years.  This coronavirus thing is wreaking havoc with us in ways other than the physical search for supplies.

Respectfully - can we keep discussion of locking doors and stealing toilet paper to the Small Talk threads?  I have been avoiding those threads on every forum, but I still like being able to read the snarky discussion about several "reality" shows.  It's been a great escape from REAL reality.

Mods - if my post here is inappropriate, please feel free to delete it.

Thank you for your understanding.  Please don't flame me.

I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to take the thread off-topic. I will be more careful going forward. I totally understand the need to escape from reality ❤️

• Love 14