Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

Janelle had a video of an outside area at Garrison’s. Gabe was with her, and she stated she’s going to plant HER tomatoes and something else that I forget now. No greenhouses yet…..ha!

Screenshots from the video:

0A1A0185-32D0-422B-BF86-6BF8A5F16CA2.jpeg

DD37FAB7-9F18-4C20-B2C5-D0DBD80EA487.jpeg

• Love 4

And a lot of rocks! I sympathize with that, as I’m can’t dig a hole in my yard without hitting rocks. But I suppose she’s building raised beds so maybe she doesn’t have to worry about the rocks because shed’s adding new soil.

• Love 10

I hope they aren’t just using garden soil in that container tho.  Garden soil needs to be mixed with soil already on the ground like in vegetable gardens planted in the ground…not contained in planters or raised beds.   It is the cheapest and not good on its own.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

That looks like a lot of shade for a garden, no?

Could just be the time of day. Most of our gardens had partial shade, especially for the plants that prefer less sun. We had to plant strategically and in NM, we actually had to construct shade structures because of too much sun. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Has anyone spotted that RV just yet? It’s June….so about time don’t you think?

Maybe she's having trouble raising the funds to pay for the winter storage charges and have someone haul it to the Plains of Plague.  I can't imagine hubby dearest renting a truck to pull it over there.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Only if it  was going to be filmed would Kody show up!   Anyone remember when she showed up last year?  

It had to be in warm weather because they had dinner al fresco outside 🤣. So 8 plus months ago.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Of course Kodouche is only going to show up in warm weather! Imagine the horror of a cold and wet day in an RV! (it’s ok to let your wife go through that) And such a day would not be suitable for filming anyways, so why bother to show up. Just imagine what cold and wet weather would do to his gorgeous hair! You can’t possibly have that on national tv. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Janelle does look slimmer in this photo.  It may be what she is wearing that is more appropriate to her figure.  The fitted at waist green dress she wore for Christine's '50s themed birthday party was an abomination and made her look twice this size.

Do they really walk around in public carrying these orange flasks in the hope someone will stop and ask...what are you drinking?

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sorry, but Christine looks like she's about to give that dildo a blow job.  🤣

Janelle does look thinner (and better) than she normally does.

Well, a blow job on a fake, but income-generating, dildo is more action than she's seen in more than a decade, and it would be more rewarding and less degrading.

Janelle looks better, in part, because she's not over-emoting.  All the "lifestyle branding" photo shoots must have paid off.

Meanwhile, imagine what possibly could be out of view to generate their very different responses. . . 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Interesting how now that she's moved approx 12 hours drive (I'm guessing) from Flagstaff,  Christine seems to spend more of her time with Janelle than they ever showed on the show. Maybe because most of their respective kids have moved out, or maybe for shilling purposes, but they do seem to be enjoying each other's company. It's nice for Savanah too, since always she seemed close to Christine. When they were leaving the cul de sac Janelle remarked that Savanah went to Christine's every morning to get her hair styled. 

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Interesting hiw now that she's moved approx 12 hours drive (I'm guessing) from Flagstaff,  Christine seems to spend more of her time with Janelle tha  they ever showed on the show. Maybe because most of their respective kids have moved out, or maybe for shilling purposes, but they do seem to be enjoying each other's company. It's nice for Savanah too, since always she seemed close to Christine. When they were leaving the cul de sac Janelle remarked that Savanah went to Christine's every morning to get her hair styled

I've said it before, I would love to be around to overhear their conversations when they reflect on life with Kody, Robyn and Meri. 

I don't feel Janelle is going anywhere but Christine would be a "safe" place to vent the frustrations she must have built up inside but has decided to tolerate. 

• Love 14
(edited)
10 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I've said it before, I would love to be around to overhear their conversations when they reflect on life with Kody, Robyn and Meri. 

I don't feel Janelle is going anywhere but Christine would be a "safe" place to vent the frustrations she must have built up inside but has decided to tolerate. 

Oh, me too!  I bet it’s hysterical to hear them share their impressions about various family members.  😝 I imagine their impersonations and re-enactments, etc.  Probably, side splitting stuff.🤣.  TLC is missing the real entertaining moments.  Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

87A41B98-AF0B-4C02-BB19-0FBED3E7C514.jpeg

CB15AFB5-8A11-482D-AE73-12543E24F2E5.jpeg

They appear to be posing outside a cafe with outdoor seating.  Would they really have the gall to enter an establishment serving food and drink with their giant dildo drink?

And what's with the #beforeandafterweightloss?  Christine lost her weight before being introduced to Plexus and Janelle's weight loss has yet to be proven.

• Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, jojo3couleurs said:

They forgot #slimshady. 🙄

And you’d think Janelle would remember since she’s such a big Eminem fan

giphy.gif

I know, Marshall, I was as surprised as you were 😂

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

And you’d think Janelle would remember since she’s such a big Eminem fan

giphy.gif

I know Marshall, I was as surprised as you were 😂

I assume this was on the show.
Was it Eminem or M&M’s? 😁

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I assume this was on the show.
Was it Eminem or M&M’s? 😁

Yes, Janelle said she liked Eminem and I think German Industrial Rock music, but I’d venture a guess she likes M&M’s too (Kody wishes he had rhythm like this 😂)

m-and-m-dance.gif

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Maybe she’ll come to her senses when she sees how happy Christine is. And maybe, just maybe, she’ll start reflecting on her “relationship” because of the things she and Christine talk about…. Probably not, but one can always hope, right?

• Like 3
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

87A41B98-AF0B-4C02-BB19-0FBED3E7C514.jpeg

CB15AFB5-8A11-482D-AE73-12543E24F2E5.jpeg

I've thought this for a while, so I'm just gonna say it. They don't drink that sh*t. There's the same amount of liquid in every pic, whether it's  Christine, Maddie or Janelle. That's a prototype bottle. 

That's all. Thank you. 😃 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I've thought this for a while, so I'm just gonna say it. They don't drink that sh*t. There's the same amount of liquid in every pic, whether it's  Christine, Maddie or Janelle. That's a prototype bottle. 

That's all. Thank you. 😃 

Either they are faking, as you say, or that is the amount that one packet of the stuff makes when you mix it with the "correct" amount of water.  But then why such a tall bottle?  I think just to show off.  Drink water.  It is healthier.  That stuff with its questionable ingredients can't be good for a person.  I'm sure there is a good reason why it is not allowed to be sold in Canada.

• Love 12
On 6/4/2022 at 5:29 PM, Art Of Noiz said:

That's all. Thank you. 😃 

For real, though - I have never seen any of these women actually consume the stuff, including that wackjob Jill Rodrigues on the 19 Kids & Counting threads.  Not once!  Tons and tons of inappropriate poses with the phallic tube of pink poison, but never once drinking it.  Can you lose weight just by posing with Plexus?  Maybe that's the draw?

17 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Plexus looks toxic.  Nothing natural and good is that shade of fake pink.  Plus aren’t there medical studies out there of its toxicity? 

I swear I can smell it through my screen - a combination of Monster Energy drink and Windex.

• LOL 11
6 minutes ago, LilyD said:

What happened to her head??? She looks like an easter egg!

Oh wait, I’ve got it! Plexus…..

I couldn't get my eyes past the stencilled eyebrows and the garish lipstick that seems to draw attention to her lip scar and discolored teeth, maybe a nude or pale pink lipstick would be a better choice.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I know she’s been compared to Ursula before but this new hairdo, eyebrows and lipstick are frighteningly similar!! 😳

172FFBAA-D1EC-4B55-B61E-8B81AF409AC6.jpeg

Ursula wears it better😁

• LOL 6

Ok I really don’t like doing something like Janelle but I do this in the summer when my garden is producing zucchini.   I haven’t thought of it being zucchini bread tho.   I add shredded zukes, cinnamon, chopped walnuts or flax.  But unlike Janelle I love vegetables and have zero problems getting enough veggies on a daily basis.   I also roast and then mill sugar pumpkins and add to my breakfast oatmeal.  Pumpkin bread 🤣

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

Okay, this confuses me:

• she’s just NOW learning about adding fruits and vegetables to her diet? I have no words (well, I do, but none that I should type out)
  • monkfruit sweetened maple syrup? Why would one add sweetener to maple syrup? What kind of fuckery is this?

I cant believe that anyone would take any kind of nutritional or lifestyle advice from her, much less buy that stupid Plexus. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
(edited)

If she had originally said shredded zucchini instead of zucchini bread, I wouldn't have been so puzzled.  Still not something I would add to my oatmeal...

Edited by Gramto6
added on to post
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

"Janelle, what the F is monk fruit?"

Janelle:  Google it, it's a ROCK STAR!

She is so weird.  Guess what, J girl, I added stir-fry veggies to my Southwestern soup.  How many brownie points do I get?  😜

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2