Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’ve posted about Danelle Delgado previously, Meri’s London trip is with her.

The first picture is a screenshot from a video.

1B59177C-6C4D-4F6B-891E-A414CAC3BDDE.jpeg

EFD0FABE-5D0F-4490-9F56-794AA23AC14C.jpeg

A refresher on Danelle:

1F67C4EE-EDB9-4866-99F2-EE10A3CF9E5E.jpeg

So. Essentially, Meri has officially left one cult for another ?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2

So. Essentially, Meri has officially left one cult for another ?

Yes. But at least she no longer appears to be waiting around for Kody and Robyn to pay attention to her for 30 seconds. I hope the next season of the show isn't more Meri and Robyn backyard discussions. I hope Meri is finally getting away and finding something else to do. 

• Like 14

Meri seems to be sitting as if she is part of the presentation. Being a Diamond, Platinum, Plaid, Flower, King LuLaRoe-er must pay the big bucks. While the Zirconia Step Sister LuLaRoe-ers go broke.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2
38 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Diamond, Platinum, Plaid, Flower, King LuLaRoe-er

This is the equivalent of the "Ultimate Royal Grande Burrito Supreme" titles from Toddlers & Tiaras threads in years gone by.  Thanks for the lol.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12

More Meri and this group workout she’s doing. I mean, good for her if group things are her thing and she enjoys it, but group workouts are always so social-pressury. Blech. I’ll take hikes in the woods or long, lonely runs instead (and not post every time on social media ‘cause no really cares). But here’s more on what she’s doing: 

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8085298/sister-wives-meri-brown-secret-weight-loss-split/amp/

• Like 10

I hate group workouts! I attended an Orange Theory class once and was so annoyed. I don't want to be told when it's time to get off this machine and go to that one. I'm like you, a nice solo hike, run, or workout is the best for my psyche. The only group classes I can tolerate are the ones where you're learning a skill--martial arts, dancing, surfing, etc. Just working out for health and fitness? Leave me alone, please.

But a lot of people really like them! They get motivated by the pressure of having other people around. So...whatever gets them up and moving is fine by me.

Except Orange Theory. Those people harassed me for 18 months to join another class. Calling from different numbers when they were blocked. They finally gave up but it was a loooot of calls.

• Like 11
18 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I don’t understand it but she must still be bringing in the big bucks with luluroe.  And she still has show money.   

Very likely. Or she is keeping up appearances with loans and credit cards. All the Browns did so at one point, she may be doing it again. 

• Like 7
37 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Meri is in a cult… what a fool.

She definitely photoshopped herself as usual. 

Maybe she still filters, but I think she’s also gotten fillers, which actually look decent on her (as long as she doesn’t take it any further). 

• Useful 4
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Maybe she still filters, but I think she’s also gotten fillers, which actually look decent on her (as long as she doesn’t take it any further). 

She made herself slimmer using photoshop?! 

• Like 1
On 5/10/2023 at 5:40 PM, GeeGolly said:

Meri seems to be sitting as if she is part of the presentation. Being a Diamond, Platinum, Plaid, Flower, King LuLaRoe-er must pay the big bucks. While the Zirconia Step Sister LuLaRoe-ers go broke.

Zirconia Stepsisters!!

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Meri hasn’t posted anything about weight loss. I’m bugged somehow about these articles mentioning it.

Yeah, if she had lost any significant amount of weight, she surely would be posting about it all over!! Chalk it up to filters...

• Like 7
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Meri hasn’t posted anything about weight loss. I’m bugged somehow about these articles mentioning it.

The authors of the articles have literally taken her self photos at "face" value.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She talks about working out, but so far hasn’t mentioned weight loss. Also, I don’t see Meri working out unless everyone can see that she has (like these group settings). She requires too much attention versus working out for the benefits. She simply likes to show off that she has (Look at meeeeee I’ve done this like 3 whole times!!).

Meanwhile others are doing 2–a-days and no one knows except them. 

• Like 4

And if you look at the first (filtered) photo of Meri then compare it to the couple around 4 or 5 (not heavily filtered) you can see close to the '"real" Meri. She may have filtered them a tiny bit but if she went full on the other person would look like a skeleton!! Gotcha Meri!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Another amusing article about Meri. In it, they call her a “bombshell blonde”. Even if she actually had changed significantly, she doesn’t ooze sensuality enough (ever) to make it into that league. Have a chuckle, see below:

https://tvshowsace.com/2023/05/12/meri-brown-sizzles-in-leather-rocks-messy-hair/

The article should have made mention of Meri's well-known "edginess."  She made Mitch's mother stay up til midnight on the night before Mitch and Aspyn's wedding.  What a selfish witch!

• Like 5
On 5/11/2023 at 2:48 PM, Orcinus orca said:

This

a.jpg

Does not resemble this.

b.jpg

Seriously, what is going on with her hair in the 1st photo?  The filtered pic looks like the daughter of Meri.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
On 5/12/2023 at 7:05 PM, Gramto6 said:

Yeah, if she had lost any significant amount of weight, she surely would be posting about it all over!! Chalk it up to filters...

Yep, it’s the filters… If she really has lost a lot of weight, she can’t post about it. We all “know” how lean, fit, young and beautiful she looks on SM….

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Yep, it’s the filters… If she really has lost a lot of weight, she can’t post about it. We all “know” how lean, fit, young and beautiful she looks on SM….

I am amazed that she posted the one of the real Meri Brown in the gym. Does she not realize that people will compare that to her filtered self?

• Like 8
On 5/16/2023 at 4:22 PM, Natalie68 said:

Seriously, what is going on with her hair in the 1st photo?  The filtered pic looks like the daughter of Meri.

3am thoughts. 1st pic is real Meri. Angry hair, real jowls.

Her emotions are expressed by her hair.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
10 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

3am thoughts. 1st pic is real Meri. Angry hair, real jowls.

Her emotions are expressed by her hair.  

I could scrub pots with that hair. It has the texture of a Brillo pad.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It’s been listed for rent as of April.

I’ve lost track of Meri.  I just don’t drop by this thread that much, since the breakup.  Is she still doing the Friday night live parties?

• Like 1

I'd love to know the cost of this family's rentals over the years.  No way can I relate to Meri's extravagance, over 50 grand for one year!?!

I think the last apartment we rented was just over $200 a month.  Of course, that was in 1988!

• Like 5

Went by Flagstaff, St  George, Parawan, and Lehi.  St. George is quite beautiful, with the red and black hills and the green from the recent rain.  Very nice.  Parawan is bigger than I anticipated, and a little greener as there some fields that were showing some green sprouts. 

Of course, Flagstaff is a magical, GORGEOUS  place, but some of the trees look under stress.  Wonder what's going on?

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
8 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Went by Flagstaff, St  George, Parawan, and Lehi.  St. George is quite beautiful, with the red and black hills and the green from the recent rain.  Very nice.  Parawan is bigger than I anticipated, and a little greener as there some fields that were showing some green sprouts. 

Of course, Flagstaff is a magical, GORGEOUS  place, but some of the trees look under stress.  Wonder what's going on?

Prairie dog plague runoff?

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

They are probably suffering from beetle infestations and or drought stress.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
On 5/21/2023 at 1:34 PM, Rabbit Hutch said:

Probably wilted after having to see Kody swim in the dirt pond and then  run around and flex while wearing just his underpants. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 19
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Probably wilted after having to see Kody swim in the dirt pond and then  run around and flex while wearing just his underpants. 

Lawdy, I'd forgotten about that lapse in good taste and discrimination of Kootie's!  Those poor trees, those that were witness to that unfortunate event went into shock and passed it through the entire system.  😬

• LOL 12

In addition to LuLaNo, Meri  is now selling Park Lane jewelry.

She is also combining it with LuLaNo, and giving specific pieces away if a person buys her “outfit of the week “.

BDB723AE-76C0-4FD6-BD2B-C673A047DFDC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

In addition to LuLaNo, Meri  is now selling Park Lane jewelry.

She is also combining it with LuLaNo, and giving specific pieces away if a person buys her “outfit of the week “.

BDB723AE-76C0-4FD6-BD2B-C673A047DFDC.jpeg

My gosh, they're peddlin  harder than Mr Haney! I know they're worried..

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Whoa, 3 elastic beaded bracelets for $106. Not sterling silver, not 10/14k gold, but "golden". For those of you familiar with the Jill Rodrigues family, these bracelets are barely a step above the NotNurie's Etsy earrings.

image.thumb.png.ad9b97e986c71d973d172161b78991cc.png

• Mind Blown 8
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Whoa, 3 elastic beaded bracelets for $106. Not sterling silver, not 10/14k gold, but "golden". For those of you familiar with the Jill Rodrigues family, these bracelets are barely a step above the NotNurie's Etsy earrings.

image.thumb.png.ad9b97e986c71d973d172161b78991cc.png

Wow. Cheap, overpriced jewellery to match the cheaply made, overpriced clothes.

No thanks. I’ll continue to hit the thrift shops for high-quality finds (jewellery included). You can find real gold being sold for that price. 

• Like 12