Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I especially like the "narrow mind which cannot look at a subject from various points of view" - posted by a moron who, despite being clubbed over the head repeatedly with the "I don't want anything to do with you, bitch" stick continues to hope for some sort of reconciliation with the Charles Manson clone.

I don't know who Meri thinks she is fooling with these posts. Either she is delusional or she is trying to gaslight the viewers or both. She's an idiot or she thinks her "fans" are.

Look, I don't really blame Meri for looking elsewhere for some attention and affection--I can't stand Kodouche --but just come out and say why and admit that she should have been upfront to Kody about wanting to leave the spiritual "marriage." 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I don't know who Meri thinks she is fooling with these posts. Either she is delusional or she is trying to gaslight the viewers or both. She's an idiot or she thinks her "fans" are.

Look, I don't really blame Meri for looking elsewhere for some attention and affection--I can't stand Kodouche --but just come out and say why and admit that she should have been upfront to Kody about wanting to leave the spiritual "marriage." 

To the family, I assume the ultimate insult was when she tried to turn the narrative to 'saving the family' from some mysterious threat made by the catfisher, making herself a hero. 

If threats were made, that was the time to come clean to the family and possibly get law enforcement involved.  Instead, she would have the family (and viewers) believe that she only went along to get along.  If the threats were real, where and how did she think it could possibly end?

Good thing she doesn't add #SmartWoman as one of her hashtags.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Have you noticed Meri gets super loud when she’s being questioned about something and she’s lying?  It’s like a ‘tell’ she has.  In the tell-all interview she gets sort of loud when the interviewer asks her about the catfishing, etc.  I’ve noticed her get that way in confrontations with her sister wives too

• Useful 4
  • Love 19

As for us speculating where it all started to go downhill with Meri and Kody, here's my take:

1. I'm sure they were perfectly fine and happily in love the first few years. In the book, you can read all about their marital bliss. Meri was all for polygamy. Even more so than Kody. She really, really wanted sister wives so Kody got them. But then, his sweet polygamy-ambitious young wife turned into a harpy then into a full-blown head bitch, then into a dissatisfied , grumpy whiny adulterous witch, who seemed totally unhappy sharing her husband, despised her sister wives and was bothered by noisy kids running around her apartment.

Kody is all about ME but even he must have noticed Meri's negative influence on the family. And he also admitted more than once that he was fed up with her constant complaining and making a fuss over nothing. He went to Christine to be cheered up and be happy and to Janelle to wind down. Meri was always trouble and negativity. His future with her turned out to be nothing like she had told him. Which is what he probably means with being deceived. And then there was the catfish...

2. Also, Meri was only able to give him one daughter. Kody was always pushing for more kids, despite already having 13 at the time. Kody sees babies as assets, as proof of his manhood and success as a husband. Meri should have been 1 of 3, birthing 6. I'm convinced Kody held this against Meri too, there was after all nothing wrong with his ability to father kids. In his mind, his young Mare Meri failed him in every possible way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Well you certainly told us, didn't you Meri?

I guess Janelle was being "narrow minded" when as a newly initiated member of the household, she felt uncomfortable watching Meri and Kody get all snuggly under a blanket mere feet from her in the living room.

• Love 12

Another quote from a meme Meri shared that I missed somehow: “People who are not happy with themselves cannot possibly be happy with  you”. 

It sounds like Meri is looking for some kind of hope that Kody is just unhappy—and that makes him unhappy with Meri and that if he becomes happier, he will like her enough to have a relationship with her. She really is delusional. Kody hates her, you can see it in his eyes but he won’t force her to leave. And she thinks there’s hope? Or is it a generalisation? 

What a bullshit fucking statement anyways!  I have often been unhappy with myself and not used it as a reason to be unhappy with others—but I’m also more candid about where my self-esteem is at. 

Maybe YOU are the reason someone is unhappy with you, Meri, and maybe there’s nothing you can do about it except work on yourself and your future.   

• Love 15

Meri has never met a motivational quote she doesn't like.   Post them, buys a sign for her house, wear a tee shirt, etc.   She doesn't take any of them to heart, but seems to think just getting them will make her stronger, etc.   Why bother to take a serious look at your situation, stop blaming others and take responsibility, when buying yet another sign will do it all for you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
59 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Meri has never met a motivational quote she doesn't like.   Post them, buys a sign for her house, wear a tee shirt, etc.   She doesn't take any of them to heart, but seems to think just getting them will make her stronger, etc.   Why bother to take a serious look at your situation, stop blaming others and take responsibility, when buying yet another sign will do it all for you.

My favorite Meri motivational quote was the t-shirt she wore that said, "Only kinda care." More of that, Meri. It's better than what you're doing. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Exactly. What she does is called externalizing, and usually practiced by those who are the most empty of vessels. Hopefully in her search to put others' words in her mouth, someday she will run across an inspirational quote that says, "Uh, Meri Brown your truth is you need to give up on Kody. Now. Because you can".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, sandals said:

Oh my gosh!!!

The catfished becomes the catfish?  

The photoshopping, the innuendo. . . I bet you that Kody still won't bite, and Forrest Gump would disagree.

Will her Cameos be marked down half-priced on February 15th?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

E5A7D76D-1690-4C0E-AF25-05D2CA500239.jpeg

Meri’s sales pitch….

”Also DITCH my REAL face, my REAL shitty personality and my REAL thoughts about what a loser you are to book a cameo from me since I couldn’t care less about you or your Valentines Day… *SUCKER!*”

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

Dear Meri:

You are an insufferable bitch.  I wouldn't buy anything from you, including but not limited to:  fugly clothes, stupid "souvenirs" from your tax dodge business, and cameos that will just spout more of your nonsense/lies.  Too bad too many of your army of skanks will waste their hard-earned cash on your crap.  

Signed,

Someone with critical thinking skills, which you should try acquiring in your next life.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Dear Meri:

You are an insufferable bitch.  I wouldn't buy anything from you, including but not limited to:  fugly clothes, stupid "souvenirs" from your tax dodge business, and cameos that will just spout more of your nonsense/lies.  Too bad too many of your army of skanks will waste their hard-earned cash on your crap.  

Signed,

Someone with critical thinking skills, which you should try acquiring in your next life.

Brilliant!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A1A390F4-2235-47D7-8D7E-7ECE911DBE7D.jpeg

More inauthentic memes From Meri—I doubt she is capable of any of this. 

Always. The. Victim. 

14 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Exactly. What she does is called externalizing, and usually practiced by those who are the most empty of vessels. Hopefully in her search to put others' words in her mouth, someday she will run across an inspirational quote that says, "Uh, Meri Brown your truth is you need to give up on Kody. Now. Because you can".

THIS. Meri is empty and keeps trying to fill herself up with a fake persona, fake strength and a fake image. None of it has substance. Her vessel will never be full with this inauthentic version of herself. 

Edited to Add: And didn’t we predict this slew of memes following the first part of this tell-all? 😂 How predictable our Meri is. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 18

The affirmations that Meri posts are very popular with fellow MLM sellers. It’s all very “be the boss babe you were born to be.” It’s the same performative bullshit with no actions to back it up. Guaranteed it was cut and paste, and that you could find other huns out there posting the exact same thing at the same time. I think they have an affirmation of the day calendar that they all use.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Giving up my precious chocolates??? NEVER!! Not in a million years. If this is how you want to lure people in, I suggest using a different tactic!

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She can't be serious, can she?

Is there really anyone at all, ANYONE, that would be interested in using good hard earned money to buy a personalized video if this pathetic, sad, fake bimbo? I have no idea how much something like this costs, but if my man were to ditch the chocolates (he better not!) for a video of this lump - it's over.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

You speak truth!  I've got my husband trained to head out to our local grocery store the morning of Feb. 15 to get my box of Valentine's chocolates at 75% off and they're still delicious the next day, let me tell you.  For the price of one Meri cameo I could probably buy enough chocolate to last me until Valentine's Day 2023.

Who is impersonating Meri in her Cameo ad?  Because that's not Meri, not even close.

And soon to be coming to Meri's IG account:

"If a tree falls in the forest, gain strength in knowing that the tree wanted to fall, and will soon pick itself up and become mighty once again. " #BossBabe #ILikeTrees #ButNotTooMany #LLRJane

"One wanders the land, in search of knowing who one rilly is, and not who others tell one who she rilly is because the land doesn't lie."  #RoadTrip #LLRCarly #LLRSusie #BeYourOwnBossBabe

"Search not upon the lighthouse of understanding, for the sea shall rise and the boats shall anchor upon the light from which emits from the lighthouse and in bad weather they shall dock upon the shore of opportunity." #BeALighthouse #LLRSarah #BoatsAreCool #BeYourOwnBoat

THIS!!! I’d add 100 laugh reactions to this if I could!!! 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Where are you getting 75% off chocolate? It’s 50% off here 🤣

Local grocery store just wants it gone, apparently.  He used to go to Target or CVS but they take too darn long to mark it down to what I consider an acceptable rate for a box of chocolates that are going to be gone in 48 hours. 

Bringing it back to topic - wasn't it just two seasons ago that Kody treated each of his wives to a lovely Valentine's Day bouquet?  And we know they were lovely because as he handed each one out, he crooned, "aren't these pretty?  Aren't they lovely?"  My, the times, how they've changed.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

She can't be serious, can she?

Is there really anyone at all, ANYONE, that would be interested in using good hard earned money to buy a personalized video if this pathetic, sad, fake bimbo? I have no idea how much something like this costs, but if my man were to ditch the chocolates (he better not!) for a video of this lump - it's over.

They should have “Reverse Cameo” where you pay to send HER a video telling her what you think of her situation!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Having a V-Day with someone who allegedly  hasn't used their V-Jay in 10 years? I'll take the chocolates.....at least they're fresh!

Probably wouldn’t recognise her anyways. The woman making the cameo is not the woman pictured there. 

🤣 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Julyolo said:

Having a V-Day with someone who allegedly  hasn't used their V-Jay in 10 years? I'll take the chocolates.....at least they're fresh!

Can’t believe I’m about to say this, but there is this rather persistent banana rumor…..  (and can we leave my precious chocolates out of this please?)

• LOL 7
On 2/1/2022 at 4:59 PM, ginger90 said:

V-Day needs. Does that include relationship advice? How to please your man (once every ten years)? Romantic activities (from what I can remember)? Spicing things up in the bedroom (by finding him another partner)? How to make wise romantic choices  (between internet predators)?  How to rekindle the flames after long years (of being tricked into a divorce)? 

Edited by Just Wondering
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Ugh!  These grifters are even too lazy or dumb to grift well.

#BossBabe should be pitching Galentines Day Cameos to all her #FridaywithFakeFriends sychophants.  They're obviously a ripe audience, and she can upsell them heart-shaped Rice Krispies treats.  @laurakaye already wrote her script.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Where are you getting 75% off chocolate? It’s 50% off here 🤣

When ever I feel like some good chocolate, I head to a Russell Stover factory, which is not to far from where I live.  They sometimes have their bloopers for $8.00 for 3 pounds.  Yum.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Meri is better off selling chocolate dipped bananas 🍌 for vday. Or banana shaped krispy treats. 

Or just do cameos eating bananas suggestively lol 😝

I hope she's offering all of the above for free then.... I'm sensing another potential business failure

• LOL 6
On 2/1/2022 at 5:48 PM, Grifter Lives said:

The catfished becomes the catfish?  

The photoshopping, the innuendo. . . I bet you that Kody still won't bite, and Forrest Gump would disagree.

Will her Cameos be marked down half-priced on February 15th?

The catfished becomes a catfish!! Oh my gosh, my jaw dropped a mile. 

This is profound. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

They should have “Reverse Cameo” where you pay to send HER a video telling her what you think of her situation!

Now THAT I would pay for!  Excellent idea.

I bet her ass-kissers will be signing up in droves "Oh, Meri, you are my inspiration!"  "Oh, Meri, you are so strong and brave!"  "Oh, Meri, you are SO KEWWWWLLLLL".

Barf.

• LOL 13
On 2/2/2022 at 5:57 AM, ginger90 said:

A1A390F4-2235-47D7-8D7E-7ECE911DBE7D.jpeg

Is this aimed toward us "teh haterz" or is this aimed toward Kodoof and the wives?

She was petulant when saying she stays with Kodumb "because she wants to". She just needed a "so there!" and a stuck out tongue to complete it.

Is staying (where she's not wanted and, it seems, despised by Kodaft) her version of donning a hair shirt? I can't figure out if she's just that pathetic, or if she's doing it because she knows it bothers him and The Chin so much. She keeps saying she's staying for the family, but do any of the kids (besides Robo's) have anything to do with her at all whatsoever outside the big gatherings?

• Love 6

If I told Mr. Kbo I wanted that cameo, he’d be calling the men with a padded truck (and rightly so). We have a See’s store nearby where you can pick out your own chocolates. I’m good. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

If I told Mr. Kbo I wanted that cameo, he’d be calling the men with a padded truck (and rightly so). We have a See’s store nearby where you can pick out your own chocolates. I’m good. 

If I was in a relationship right now I'd be perfectly happy with a box of See's Nuts & Chews. :)

• Love 12