Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

Why do they looked so pissed off in that photo? Janelle looks like she could murder someone. If they believe “this lifestyle makes each of us better,” shouldn’t they at least attempt a smile?

I read somewhere...don't remember where now that they were supposed to be looking mad in the  photo. Why?? Who knows? Meri big fail!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I read somewhere...don't remember where now that they were supposed to be looking mad in the  photo. Why?? Who knows? Meri big fail!

Yes, Meri is just smirking - doesn't look too mad.

Seriously, Robyn?  Heelless, toeless, booties with open laces?  Damn those are some ugly shoes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4A2BF0A0-A68C-4875-9555-6DD657630EB9.jpeg

Yeah Meri? And that outfit looks cheap and flimsy.

If you’re gonna spend $80 for a pair of jeans, at least go for better quality like Miss Me or spend a little more and get Rock Revival (worth. every. penny.). 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4A2BF0A0-A68C-4875-9555-6DD657630EB9.jpeg

Yeah Meri? And that outfit looks cheap and flimsy.

If you’re gonna spend $80 for a pair of jeans, at least go for better quality like Miss Me or spend a little more and get Rock Revival (worth. every. penny.). 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

How ironic.  Meri and Janelle, posed the same way.  But why is HBIC Robyn faced the other way?  

Another way to look at it is that 3 of the ladies are facing forward or with their bodies angled toward Kodouche.  Meri is the one giving him her back. 😉

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Another way to look at it is that 3 of the ladies are facing forward or with their bodies angled toward Kodouche.  Meri is the one giving him her back. 😉

You are right!  Take that, Kootie!

He'll never forget catfish prey Meri, so she's not even calling it in.  That is one ugly ensemble she's wearing, as usual.  How long are the sheeple fans going to keep buying her crappy clothes?  

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

You are right!  Take that, Kootie!

He'll never forget catfish prey Meri, so she's not even calling it in.  That is one ugly ensemble she's wearing, as usual.  How long are the sheeple fans going to keep buying her crappy clothes?  

Meri's shoes make her feet look 3 ft long... she might as well be wearing witch boots. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

She's clueless (but not a COL, she's not worthy to join the COL club.)

I don't think there is any chance of her wanting to call herself a COL.  First of all, she is all-wise, all-knowing, and needs nobody since she does it all.by.herself.  Plus, as peons, she'd never rub elbows with any of us unless we agreed to join her MLM cult.  Even then she'd treat us like dirt.

I think we're quite safe.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes!  Why will women with big feet try and wear those elongated pointy-toed shoes?  I have big feet, and I would never wear those.  She's clueless (but not a COL, she's not worthy to join the COL club.)

Meri Brown: COL CARD RESCINDED!  *stamp* 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, Maire said:

Meri’s appearance on the show vs. her instagram is wild. She looks like a different person.

Agreed. Real Meri is about 60, haggard and orange. Filtered Meri is a fresh-faced 20 something. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, lindalouwho said:

Agreed. Real Meri is about 60, haggard and orange. Filtered Meri is a fresh-faced 20 something. 

And a size 18 (versus an 8 with that skinny filter). 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 8
On 1/4/2020 at 8:42 PM, Phoebe70 said:

Why do they looked so pissed off in that photo? Janelle looks like she could murder someone. If they believe “this lifestyle makes each of us better,” shouldn’t they at least attempt a smile?

On 1/4/2020 at 8:51 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Kody's eyes look particularly sharky and beady.

On 1/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, Gramto6 said:

I read somewhere...don't remember where now that they were supposed to be looking mad in the  photo. Why??

I only caught half of the episode, but I think this is their 'we-are-haughty-polygamists-with-extra-freezers-monogamists-only-have-one-we-are-persecuted-Persecuted-we-say!-neighbours-called-the-police-because-they-hate-our-special-lifestyle-fuck-you-you-monogamist-freaks!' faces. For all the 'poor persecuted us' whining, I sense underneath it all that they enjoy playing victims because of their 'lifestyle'. My husband was high up in law enforcement (just retired six months ago to start Career2.0) and I can verify that the police will not respond to a neighbour complaint because 'they don't like us polygamists'. Notice their very careful and precise wording and all that they leave out. No, Meri was kicked out for legitimate reasons. 

Kody looks like he got a new perm for his pissed off photo shoot. How precious.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14

Sixteen hashtags.  SIXTEEN.  Do these people get prizes for coming up with the most hashtags?  Maybe they get entered into a drawing and the winner's next shipment gets to be mold-free or something? 

And honestly, Mer, you can probably put the #ThanksItsLuLaRoe hashtag to bed.  I have serious doubts that people ask you where you purchased your uncloseable jackets and basic t-shirts.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

What's the dill with her blackened eye?  And that blazer looks very cheaply made out of cheap material.

Thank her face filter for the black eye. Anyone else would have started over—or just used their actual face—than look like they got a black eye (and then posted it!). 

The blazer does look cheap, like the rest of those clothes. Designer prices though! Insanity. It’s crazy what people pay for this junk. 

i wonder if this one can be buttoned in the front. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Thank her face filter for the black eye. Anyone else would have started over—or just used their actual face—than look like they got a black eye (and then posted it!). 

The blazer does look cheap, like the rest of those clothes. Designer prices though! Insanity. It’s crazy what people pay for this junk. 

i wonder if this one can be buttoned in the front. 

The blazer reminds me of a hotel desk clerk's uniform. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

So she is, what, comparing herself to the man in the arena? God, this woman is so full of herself. Just like her vapid daughter.

Either that or she is failing with the Band B  and /or Lulurags and she wants us to know she failed while daring greatly or some such bs.  Yes, this woman is full of it.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

So she is, what, comparing herself to the man in the arena? God, this woman is so full of herself. Just like her vapid daughter.

YES.  Don't you know shilling crap and trying to keep her minions in line is a NOBLE endeavor?  Using any excuse in the book to run away from your actual life - which you freely chose - is striving valiantly!  We should all be applauding her efforts!  Maybe she's trying to say we should give her credit for the bad selfies in ill-fitting clothes (at least she's TRYING) rather than freely trashing her for being so clueless.

This is a great quote if you are actually trying to accomplish something of value - Meri is not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

YES.  Don't you know shilling crap and trying to keep her minions in line is a NOBLE endeavor?  Using any excuse in the book to run away from your actual life - which you freely chose - is striving valiantly!  We should all be applauding her efforts!  Maybe she's trying to say we should give her credit for the bad selfies in ill-fitting clothes (at least she's TRYING) rather than freely trashing her for being so clueless.

This is a great quote if you are actually trying to accomplish something of value - Meri is not.

I bet she didn't even read it. 

Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. 
Yada yada yada yada yada, yada yada yada
Blah. 
-T. Roosevelt.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Dear Meri:  Horizontal stripes on a skirt are not your friend.  Might I also add, a blouse with a peplum and Truely's jacket don't do you any favors, either.

Anything for attention, since we know she ain't getting it from Kootie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Dear Meri:  Horizontal stripes on a skirt are not your friend.  Might I also add, a blouse with a peplum and Truely's jacket don't do you any favors, either.

Anything for attention, since we know she ain't getting it from Kootie.

Also, I know the top has polka dots but when I first looked at it, it looked like it had stains/spills on it - probably because the fabric is so cheap it looks like the shirt is really old and worn.

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

The chin and forehead movements are just like Meri's.  I'd hate to see you animate Janelle's digestive issues.  LOL.

Oh, please please pretty please do ones for all the Brownie adults @Joan of Argh  

Kody with his Manson eyes in his shit pond and speedo, Janelle with her digestive issues and StriFe, Christine hearing angels singingk, Tony's toys and tacos, Mariah with her yoga and squinting... and perhaps a nonfunny one of Logan and Michelle because they're kind of awesome--I love that they are essentially living the opposite way Logan grew up. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

So let me see if I understand.....she drops about $500 (who knows) at the Disney store (what on earth is she buying for her "friends and customers" at the Disney store, is what I want to know), but her glasses are 8 years old and she has so many receipts in her purse that if she stacks them, they rival the thickness of War and Peace?

I can usually parse out her passive-aggressive posts, but this one has me stumped.  Is she saying, "Wheee!  Look at me!  So carefree at Disney!  Buying stuff for friends and customers (but notably not family)!  But, lest my ex husband, his stealth-mode wife and his two side-pieces get the wrong idea, I'm actually rilly broke so don't come knocking on my rental door asking for grocery money!  Check ya later, losers!"

That's my take, anyway.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

I think she's in the same dire financial straits as the rest of them.  She's maxed out every credit card she has, thus the reference to the stack of receipts.  These people all have the same crappy MO when it comes to money. Charge until the card melts, declare bankruptcy, get new cards, repeat.

And with Meri, she apparently thinks the only way to garner love or respect is to buy people things (I'm looking at you, Princess Must Go To Westminster Pudge) because she's so caustic to be around otherwise.  So off she sails to Disney where she picks up tons of overpriced crap to impress people. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I think she's in the same dire financial straits as the rest of them.  She's maxed out every credit card she has, thus the reference to the stack of receipts.  These people all have the same crappy MO when it comes to money. Charge until the card melts, declare bankruptcy, get new cards, repeat.

And with Meri, she apparently thinks the only way to garner love or respect is to buy people things (I'm looking at you, Princess Must Go To Westminster Pudge) because she's so caustic to be around otherwise.  So off she sails to Disney where she picks up tons of overpriced crap to impress people. 

I for one would LOVE to see their FICO scores.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And she borrowed someone's bags for a photo.  HA!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

And she borrowed someone's bags for a photo.  HA!

No, you can buy those bags.  I don't know how much Disney bags cost, but most stores sell those bags for about $2.00, so I'm guessing Disney bags cost about $4.00.  She's just standing in the store holding 3 probably empty bags and one bag with stuff in it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I find it "weird" (Meri's favorite word) that she's so crazy about Disneyland, considering she and Snowflake went to meet Sam the millionaire there, and he turned out to be Jackie. That would make me never want to go back.  Yet Meri goes several times a year.  Makes no sense to this COL.

My DVR recorded one hour of Sunday's show this morning.  I hate how TLC splits the episodes and calls them "new."

• Love 5

I wonder what her fond memories of Disney were.  Watching TV and going to the Downtown Disney store to buy a T-shirt to make her classmates think her plyg family actually had the money to take them all to Disneyland?

Yes, today's "Episode 2" was the second half of last Sunday's "Episode 1".  Presumably this upcoming Sunday's is "Episode 3". 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3

Not to rain on your parade @deirdra but Downtown Disney hadn't yet been built when I was a kid, so it definitely did not exist when Meri was in school! 😁

Her trips to Disneyland still make me green with envy.  Maybe I should consider a polygamous lifestyle to help me work on my jealousy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1