Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’d like to post some comments that are on this post, but I don’t know if I’m able to post pictures in a spoiler. Anyone?

I don’t want to take up a whole lot of room, or have anyone not be able to avoid them.

I’d like to see them Ginger if you have screenshots. I’ve caught some but lots have obviously been deleted already as it appears she is now arguing with herself 😉 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’d like to see them Ginger if you have screenshots. I’ve caught some but lots have obviously been deleted already as it appears she is now arguing with herself 😉 

She just added an "edit" to her original missive that further exemplifies just what an arrogant twat she is.

One of her loyal followers made 2 comments to clarify that as a Scentsy representative, she is open to selling to all races, creeds and colors.  A true MLM soldier, never miss an opportunity for self promotion.🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

What does a 1940's pin up pose have to do with white privilege?

Exactly.  The cheesy grinning pose followed by what she apparently thinks is a deep and serious rant.  Disconnect much? 

Clueless, just clueless.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Here’s the edit. 

C95A8391-CA88-4FE5-AE65-CFCE3D943873.jpeg

So wait a minute you ignorant judgy asshole twit.  Just because I'm white I can't experience racism? White people are the only racists?  Wow.  So the African American man that called me an mf white bitch is NOT a racist because he's not white?  In what universe?  Oh that's right.  I don't live in Mariah land, where she is the authority on everything.

She is just a miserable bitch.

• Love 24

Here is the definition of racism from the dictionary:

rac·ism

/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

Show me where this is only true of white people.  Racist assholes come in all shapes, sizes and colors.  Mariah REALLY needs to shut her ignorant piehole. 

Most of the time I can just blow her off, but this made me furious.  

• Love 20

What "work" has Mariah done other than post a couple of rants?  She was probably enjoying her white privilege at the Yogaland resort in Bali, but many countries with few white people have racists who are anti-whites.  Also, all black people in the world are not descended from slaves in America. 

• Love 7

What exactly is Mariah trying to say? She comes across so preachy and angry that whatever her message is, it’s lost.
Racism exists—I get that. Soooo, what does miss sjw propose we do about it? Should we hide out in Utah ( one of the least racially diverse states, btw) in our mother’s BnB and take stupid pics of ourselves to post on social media? Yeah, that’ll help🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

She’s a condescending asshole. Any valid points she does make are completely overshadowed by her obnoxious delivery. She blocks and deletes any comment that doesn’t flatter her or support her own opinions. Some of her replies to her comments (which aren’t even from rude people) are shocking. There’s a way to diplomatically respond to an opinion you don’t agree with and educate and sway others, but instead she chooses to censor everything and be a rude, condescending and arrogant dictator - which won’t help anyone learn anything from her anyway. Absolute insufferable moron. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Do they still teach punctuation in grade school, high school or college?  I am amazed at her lack of writing skills!

The education from the homeschool of unqualified Christine and AUB Church is shining through. Her lack of punctuation, grammar and inability to use the correct ‘you’re/your, is embarrassing for one with so much higher education.

If you’re going to be a preachy intellectual snob and put yourself on a pedestal  Me-me-me-riah, at least have basic education skills on display, or you’ll lose all credibility real quick. An expensive college education means nothing, if you haven’t yet grasped the basic foundation. 

Random comment caught below (now deleted) from her latest preachy post 😉 4610F643-0341-4FE1-8FAA-4BAFF0DBCA6A.thumb.jpeg.d8334373d62fce065ceb8892393334f7.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She deleted all of the comments , and turned them off. Shocking.

Big shocker.

Here’s the Mariah career game plan IMO: Post something controversial and antagonistic to boost the comment count and attract a new demographic of followers (diversity is necessary as she’s gotta have high numbers of interactions on Instagram to attract companies to pay her to be an influencer as well as funnel suckers to her website to buy her woke crap and take yoga classes), if the post is too successful in popularity, she bails out as she’s now too busy deleting the negative comments (which obviously interferes with sitting on her pudge ass eating cinnamon bun brunch).
Cool, so now comments are off and only shiny positive comments remain, so it’s time to approach all the woke juice, food delivery services and water filter companies, to show them all her new followers and bold high-reaching, seemingly well-received posts and be rewarded with more paid gigs. Always an ulterior motive with this attention-seeking, grifting slug I’m sure. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’d like to post some comments that are on this post, but I don’t know if I’m able to post pictures in a spoiler. Anyone?

I don’t want to take up a whole lot of room, or have anyone not be able to avoid them.

What. An. Asshole. Never mind the 6 million people who were murdered in WWII based partly on their appearance. Even if they tried to hide, they were often found out because of what they looked like.  Doesn’t matter to Mariah, they weren’t “brown” enough to count to her. 

I fucking can’t stand her. 

• Love 23

Now that Katie of Without A Crystal Ball has guesstimated how much Meri makes per year, $400,000, I have to wonder how generous she is with her only child!

I'm guessing the money is what 's drawing Mariah to shelter in place at Lizzies!

Follow the money takes on a new meaning!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Now that Katie of Without A Crystal Ball has guesstimated how much Meri makes per year, $400,000,

I don't believe that for a hot second.  If she made half of that she'd be out of that toxic mess in a  heartbeat.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Now that Katie of Without A Crystal Ball has guesstimated how much Meri makes per year, $400,000, I have to wonder how generous she is with her only child!

I'm guessing the money is what 's drawing Mariah to shelter in place at Lizzies!

Not sure about the LLN income Meri gets, but I agree with your second sentence.  They are both arrogant and selfish bitches, and deserve each other.  

Snowflake is oblivious to her own stupidity.  Run, Audrey, run!  Your future wife is a phony like no other.

• Love 8
(edited)
21 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

What does a 1940's pin up pose have to do with white privilege? Idjet.

And why is she kneeling on her mussed up marital bed looking deliriously (fake-)happy?  Do people with white privilege sleep in bike shorts? All this "work" to combat racism isn't getting the message across correctly.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

This is an example of what I was saying the other day.  A vlogger makes a statement and within days it is taken as a factual truth.    I do like that you called it a guestimate, but many others online re just assuming that it is a factual total.

Edited by aimlessbird
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don't buy it.  I don't watch this youtuber.  She just passes interwebz gossip off as hot exclusive info.  And it's usually old news.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, toodles said:

I don't buy it.  I don't watch this youtuber.  She just passes interwebz gossip off as hot exclusive info.  And it's usually old news.

She really embellishes her stories and presents things as facts and not speculation..  It seems that she always has some sort of drama going on also.  I tend to take tabloids and vloggers with a grain of salt anyways.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 3:14 PM, CalicoKitty said:

I think I am just going to stop reading Mariah's topic.  She is too disgusting.  The wives and the rest of the sisters provide enough "entertainment".  And, of course, all the great comments by everyone.  But, Mariah just isn't worth my time--even to snark.

Sorry for the double-post, everyone, but I just had to acknowledge calicokitty's post.

Of all of the crap posted by this dysfunctional family Mariah's headache-inducing prattle takes the cake.  Dont feel bad, Calicokitty, recently I took about a 3-month break from her thread, myself.  IMHO, she's a FOOL with an expensive education, and for me that's someone to avoid like the plague.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Love 15
On 5/16/2020 at 11:09 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

She’s a condescending asshole. Any valid points she does make are completely overshadowed by her obnoxious delivery. She blocks and deletes any comment that doesn’t flatter her or support her own opinions. Some of her replies to her comments (which aren’t even from rude people) are shocking. There’s a way to diplomatically respond to an opinion you don’t agree with and educate and sway others, but instead she chooses to censor everything and be a rude, condescending and arrogant dictator - which won’t help anyone learn anything from her anyway. Absolute insufferable moron. 

When I was in grad school a few years ago I took several feminist theory courses.  At the time there was one train of thought that was making headway through those seminars and that was, "politeness as a form of white supremacy" or "politeness is whiteness".  Basically, my takeaway was that to attempt to debate or argue in a polite or cool, logical, levelheaded manner is to dismiss, avoid, or ignore how other cultures may approach debate, arguments or problem solving, which may include yelling, physical behaviors such as hand gestures, standing up, bodily gyrations, slamming the table, leaving the room, etc.  

I would have none of it. In my experience screaming at people, waving your finger under their noses, storming out of the room during their presentations, etc., just shuts them down to listening to and perhaps accepting your opinions and ideas, no matter what their culture. 

I actually had this experience foisted upon me unexpectedly in a class one afternoon, and the woman literally stormed from the room in the middle of my presentation.  I just continued on with my presentation like she was never there in the first place, and surprisingly, it went off rather well!  Heh, COL experience really counts ladies!  😁 

The other students, knowing how nerve wracking it is to do presentations in the first place, rallied around me and really supported me through the rest of it, very much to my appreciation.   😍

She never did that to me again.  But, that might be what's going on, here.  😊

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

And here is Audrey's latest rant.  This from the girl who complained about an airline not bending over backwards for her and her emotional support animal.

3-horz.jpg

And just like Mariah, full of herself. Not everyone can tolerate a mask.

Ok sludge, that woman you wanna yell at for not wearing a mask? You can’t see the rape she experienced while her face was covered and she has PTSD as a result.  That young adult you’re mad at has autism and cannot tolerate the mask—it would send him into a public meltdown. Some asthmatics and claustrophobes cannot wear them. Just because someone is not wearing a mask doesn’t automatically mean they’re being a selfish jerk—there could be underlying reasons. 

Audrey and Mariah deserve each other. Assholes. 

• Love 18
(edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, ginger90 said:

You all have said everything that needs to be said about Her Royal Wokeness' nonsensical blather and twaddle.  But what I would like to point out is her constant need to make sure that we see her hairy pits.  Does this have something to do with racism?  I'm certain that it does not, but from this photo it looks like her pit hair is encroaching down her arm and will soon reach her elbows.  Perhaps she'll braid it and add beads.

There's got to be a word or a phenonema about people like Pudge.  My neighbor was one who loved to post controversial crap on Facebook and when her followers disagreed or attempted to educate her, she'd just flit off with a comment of "agree to disagree!" and that was the end of it.  If I were in school working on a Masters in Psychology, I think I would study this type of person because I find them interesting and extremely rage-inducing at the same time.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 13

No thank you, Mariah, I'm mixed race myself and could probably teach you a few things.  Did she just recently discover racism?  It seems like it.  One book is enough.  Reading six indicates a purely academic interest or a snobbish one that doesn't require actually either experience or real work doing something about it. 

• Love 20

Wild is a book about a clueless hiker.  Why is that on this self-declared white supremacist's anti-racism reading list?  I'll look elsewhere for recommendations, perhaps from my black cousins and nieces.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Audrey and Mariah deserve each other. Assholes. 

This and this again and again.

I'm glad Audrey posted so that she could remind us that she's just as nasty and condescending as Mariah.  I'm not saying that Mariah was ever America's Sweetheart, but her smug, superior attitude seemed to really blossom after she announced she was gay and brought Audrey into the picture.  

At least Mariah has parents who are semi-famous Z list television "stars".  Mariah has been on television since she was quite young, helping cultivate the family's income, television program and income.  Audrey's claim to fame is that she's dating/engaged to the daughter of Z list celebrities.  She's a nobody clinging desperately to the coattails of people who, for better or worse, at least have a reason to be in the public eye.

• Love 16
(edited)
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I doubt she reads any of this stuff.

She printed out a picture of the book's cover, not the actual book, and laid it on the grass. If she had actually read it, even the Kindle version while bookstores were closed, why not photograph the Kindle cover to prove she'd read it?  I thought self-love manuals were for people without girlfriends/fiancées.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

109E2582-B913-41AD-8531-00A048700A5C.jpeg

The author’s description:

It’s a journal and a map to help guide you on your own self love journey. 

Seriously?? MORE self love? Mariah needs boot camp, not a book. I’d love to see a drill instructor tear into her and remind her that she is not the center of the universe. 

Ya know, speaking of things that would break Mariah‘a fake confidence: If she were ever dealt something truly traumatic—and without her army of sycophants—she would would falter. She has no backbone or confidence of her own. It’s all propped up by followers—take them away and Mariah’s got very little to stand on. She’d also learn quickly to keep that big yap of hers shut until she earned some actual credibility. 

Snowflake would melt. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

Wild is a book about a clueless hiker.  Why is that on this self-declared white supremacist's anti-racism reading list?  

+++++++++1000.  Thank you.  Hated that book.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

She is deliberately posing her left hand in that pic. Showing off the wedding ring. Spiking interest for a new season? Inviting probing questions from her sycophants? She is exhausting.

She thinks she is so crafty, so deep, so clever and she couldn't be more transparent if she tried.  Only her idiotic followers find her fascinating

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

She is deliberately posing her left hand in that pic. Showing off the wedding ring. Spiking interest for a new season? Inviting probing questions from her sycophants? She is exhausting.

It could also be an engagement ring or even just a commitment ring, or none of the above.  Same sex couples often exchange rings to symbolize all three relationship status' with both partners wearing rings

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

She is always showing off her ring, her tattoo, her XXS yoga attire or her pit hair, because she thinks it makes her brand of wokeness extra-crunchy, and that these things are going to garner her extra attention.  She fails to understand that none of those things make her unique, especially when paired with her awful personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11