Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

That's the Lululemon logo at the top of the picture.  So, like Mykelti of yore, she's wasting work time on her own self-serving blather AND advertising the fact on the internet!  SMH

ETA: Mea culpa! I thought that was a desk, but as @DakotaJustice points out it's a yoga mat, so Mariah could be elsewhere in her off hours. 

Edited by LilWharveyGal
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

That's the Lululemon logo at the top of the picture.  So, like Mykelti of yore, she's wasting work time on her own self-serving blather AND advertising the fact on the internet!  SMH

She's an equal opportunity worktime waster.  Tuesday she bailed on her Internship to celebrate her 'cute little uterus'.  Is she trying to be ironic? extolling her way with words with a blank notebook on a Lululemon desk.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

OK, this wacky, wordy, wizard has once again sent me to my friend, Google.

She ends this latest missive with the thought provoking, "aho".  Google's first entry was about Sebastion Aho, a Finnish hockey player, that made no sense, even for Mariah, so I dug a little deeper and it turns out that in native languages of Kiowa and Cherokee it can mean either Thank You or Amen.  I much preferred the Japanese Kansai dialect translation, which turns out to be Dummy or Idiot.

I'll say it again:   I love you, Sandy!

And I agree.  Dummy or idiot can equally apply to the wokey wonder Mariah.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

She's an equal opportunity worktime waster.  Tuesday she bailed on her Internship to celebrate her 'cute little uterus'.  Is she trying to be ironic? extolling her way with words with a blank notebook on a Lululemon desk.

I think it's a yoga mat, I have the same one in pink. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

03666C37-4B08-4B60-B7B7-04FB5FFED19A.jpeg.039acee61222dd3f1726f0341577900a.jpeg

Unwoke COL Releasing into my sofa & with my words today. I’ve been feeling very called to calling out pretentious bullcrap recently and something very true came out that I would like to share with you. ~

~

to read her shitty poetry hurts my soul

cause I am a real

COL

and those two truths 

can be truths at the same time. 

~

to heal yourself is to heal the world. She would believe this most self-absorbed statement ever written, with her whole being. Idiot.

We've established that we live too far away to hang out and be BFFs.  But I can't help it . . . I just LOVE you!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.29cae32525b8df3e839bc4e0f121293d.png

Nice one.  In fact I searched her original post of the blank notebook and her comments about how she loved to express herself with words for signs of your authorship, thinking it had to be one of your spoofs.  Now Mariah seems to be spoofing herself, ironically, but unintentionally.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We've established that we live too far away to hang out and be BFFs.  But I can't help it . . . I just LOVE you!!!!

It’s mutual love 😘 maybe I need to sign up to Lulahellno so I can flounce about travelling everywhere #livingmywhy, and come take selfies with you my BFF (or preferably any male in your household)?#damnlegitimatejob #wouldmissmyfamilyunlikesome #becauseIcannot #bottomofthepyramidtoopoor #onlyTVstarsprofit

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Typos
  • LOL 9

After a few months hiatus they are back in business. I was hoping they both came to their senses and left, but no. Extremely long explanation letter below- (I have cut out a chunk of repetitive waffle) :- 

0655FAAB-DE03-4D0A-91FD-E4935EF46094.thumb.jpeg.d71b4bce0b2019a72c520606e3336d69.jpeg

‘Hello everyone ♥️ This message is long long long overdue and I can’t begin to apologize enough. I am about to be SUPER transparent with ya’ll right now because that’s what you deserve so please be kind and bear with me. (Not that any of you wouldn’t, because our group is pretty much one of the most accepting out there!) 

“Remember to fill your cup first, you can’t pour from an empty cup”

Over the past year, I have seriously LOVED my “job” selling LuLaRoe. I loved my work so much and never felt like I was really working, so it was easy to sort of let if take over my life. I hadn’t realized I wasn’t doing everything I needed to do to take care of myself mentally and physically. As many of you know my depression during the winter months last year was really bad and really affected me. Instead of seeking help from a professional, I thought I could handle it on my own. I didn’t do a great job, I was just covering it up with work, life and all the truly WONDERFUL things in this life happening! Between overworking myself and moving away from all I’ve ever really known and all my friends in Utah, I was in bad mental shape. We always talk about work/life balance and I had honestly thought I was taking care of myself but I haven’t been and my mental health took a huge toll. So I had taken these summer months off to try and refocus and take care of myself and enjoy the beauty Chicago has to offer during the summer as well as find some professional help to better help me cope with my severe depression and anxiety. I’m still working on it but I’m making some great progress. These past months have been good but they have helped me realize that I need to take care of myself and create a work/life balance that is healthy and sustainable for me. It also made me realize how much I just flat out MISSED you guys. I have had a REALLY hard time trying to find the words to tell you all and I felt terribly (and a lot of shame from myself) for not being upfront and saying something sooner. I let y’all down. Sometimes, depression makes us do things we know aren’t great, or don’t really make sense, so I apologize for poor customer service, communication and transparency these past few months. I’m sorry I couldn’t bring myself to say something until now. 

So in conclusion, we are STILL here, we are STILL selling LuLa but we are scaling it down. I have been trying to get in the past few launches without any luck but that’s okay!!because there’s so much great stuff here and more coming! And now we have SO much amazing-ness to catch up on! I hope you still stick around and can forgive me for the unanswered messages, posts and time taken to ship from the website. I can’t begin to explain how badly I feel about it. Thank you all for caring and checking in to make sure we are okay, it means the world that you all care about us so much...

...Also, Mariah is the greatest person on this planet and I can’t thank her enough for ALL the support she has given me through this hard time.

Thanks Rainbow Fam, we’ll be seeing you soon ♥️We have a LOT to catch up on! Love, Auj

As a little thank you to everyone out there and for anyone who just needs it in their life, I will be writing everyone who makes a purchase from now until Sunday night a little handwritten confidence/empowering themed note!’

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

After a few months hiatus they are back in business. I was hoping they both came to their senses and left, but no. Extremely long explanation letter below- (I have cut out a chunk of repetitive waffle) :- 

0655FAAB-DE03-4D0A-91FD-E4935EF46094.thumb.jpeg.d71b4bce0b2019a72c520606e3336d69.jpeg

‘Hello everyone ♥️ This message is long long long overdue and I can’t begin to apologize enough. I am about to be SUPER transparent with ya’ll right now because that’s what you deserve so please be kind and bear with me. (Not that any of you wouldn’t, because our group is pretty much one of the most accepting out there!) 

“Remember to fill your cup first, you can’t pour from an empty cup”

Over the past year, I have seriously LOVED my “job” selling LuLaRoe. I loved my work so much and never felt like I was really working, so it was easy to sort of let if take over my life. I hadn’t realized I wasn’t doing everything I needed to do to take care of myself mentally and physically. As many of you know my depression during the winter months last year was really bad and really affected me. Instead of seeking help from a professional, I thought I could handle it on my own. I didn’t do a great job, I was just covering it up with work, life and all the truly WONDERFUL things in this life happening! Between overworking myself and moving away from all I’ve ever really known and all my friends in Utah, I was in bad mental shape. We always talk about work/life balance and I had honestly thought I was taking care of myself but I haven’t been and my mental health took a huge toll. So I had taken these summer months off to try and refocus and take care of myself and enjoy the beauty Chicago has to offer during the summer as well as find some professional help to better help me cope with my severe depression and anxiety. I’m still working on it but I’m making some great progress. These past months have been good but they have helped me realize that I need to take care of myself and create a work/life balance that is healthy and sustainable for me. It also made me realize how much I just flat out MISSED you guys. I have had a REALLY hard time trying to find the words to tell you all and I felt terribly (and a lot of shame from myself) for not being upfront and saying something sooner. I let y’all down. Sometimes, depression makes us do things we know aren’t great, or don’t really make sense, so I apologize for poor customer service, communication and transparency these past few months. I’m sorry I couldn’t bring myself to say something until now. 

So in conclusion, we are STILL here, we are STILL selling LuLa but we are scaling it down. I have been trying to get in the past few launches without any luck but that’s okay!!because there’s so much great stuff here and more coming! And now we have SO much amazing-ness to catch up on! I hope you still stick around and can forgive me for the unanswered messages, posts and time taken to ship from the website. I can’t begin to explain how badly I feel about it. Thank you all for caring and checking in to make sure we are okay, it means the world that you all care about us so much...

...Also, Mariah is the greatest person on this planet and I can’t thank her enough for ALL the support she has given me through this hard time.

Thanks Rainbow Fam, we’ll be seeing you soon ♥️We have a LOT to catch up on! Love, Auj

As a little thank you to everyone out there and for anyone who just needs it in their life, I will be writing everyone who makes a purchase from now until Sunday night a little handwritten confidence/empowering themed note!’

🤢🤢🤢

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

So my question is:  why is it Audge when Pudge types it, but Auj when Sludge types it?

Knowing how to spell your fiancées abbreviated name (that you probably call her constantly) spelt the way she likes it is probably something you should know. But then we’re talking about Mariah, and she's so self absorbed I’m not not surprised at all. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Sounds like she has a ton of inventory she needs to offload. 

You'd think her LLNo devotees would have switched to another seller after being ignored for months. Their previous purchases would have turned to rags long ago.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

OMG, what a steaming pile of donkey dung!  She's not a 70 year old war vet who just got out of solitary confinement in Viet Nam.  She's a 23 year old who needs to suck it up and join the real world.   

Unless you're living in a slum in India, "taking care of myself mentally and physically" isn't an insurmountable task.  Stop pretending you are so incredibly challenged that you have to take months off to "find yourself".  

And isn't lover girl supposed to have an education in social work?  Shouldn't she woke you into looking for professional health.

So a big long missive that's supposed to excuse her crappy customer service.  Is this sob story supposed to garner enough sympathy from the queer group to make them buy her crap?

I am going off to find myself in the bottom of a wine glass.  I can't take much more of this pretentious blathering.

I have a theory she must have a long haul flight coming up and she’s building the groundwork with fans for the dogs to look like legitimised ESA. 🙄

Don’t get me wrong anxiety and depression are terrible and debilitating at times, (I know personally), but be a responsible adult, seek help immediately and get it together to ship a few orders out occasionally. What is with these two and their entitlement to check out of real life for months for their mental health? *Bali*cough.

3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

If what she says is true, I don't think Mariah is the right partner for her. 

She seems to love the semi-celebrity-ness though. 

Yeah she’d never leave I think. Without Mariah she wouldn’t have a ‘business’. They capitalise on the show’s fame (and public eye gay relationship) exactly like Meri to climb the pyramid. 

• Love 9

Sofa, I believe you are right.  They must be planning to fly someplace soon, and "Auj" is trying to document her troubles for the ESA thingk.

I know firsthand what depression is like, and I'm not trying to make light of it.  I got help when it started to affect my daily life.  I couldn't afford to take months off my job or ignore my family.  

I wonder how many of her LLN fans went elsewhere in the meantime?  Did Meri benefit from this, like I suspect?  Or did Auj's customers just go on eBay and buy for next to nothingk?  I can't fathom why anyone would pay top dollar for those crappy clothes when thrift stores practically give it away.

• Love 9

Why doesn't "Auj" just take her ESH (emotional support humanoid) with her like she always does at holidays?  ESAs are for people who really need them to travel independently.  Requiring an ESH to carry your ESA upstairs is overkill.

She should spell it "Audj" if she does not want people to pronounce it like "au jus".  She probably likes the "J" because it is less common and worth 8 points in Scrabble, unlike "DGE" worth only 2+2+1=5.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

I'm pretty sure that they're part of Meri's downline. 

So since the LLR commission structure is that the upline doesn't get anything unless the downline actually sells their inventory (as opposed to the traditional MLM structure ie Mary Kay where the upline encourages their downline to front load inventory because that's how they get their cut), I'm going to bet that Meri had a "come to Jesus" chat with Audrey basically saying If you want to stay on my good side as your future mother-in-law, you'd best get off your ass and start selling again! Since they're her highest profile underlings. 

(I highly doubt Christine or Mykelti are part of Meri's downline. They didn't even hang out with her at all during the LLR event last month)

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sofa, I believe you are right.  They must be planning to fly someplace soon, and "Auj" is trying to document her troubles for the ESA thingk.

I know firsthand what depression is like, and I'm not trying to make light of it.  I got help when it started to affect my daily life.  I couldn't afford to take months off my job or ignore my family.  

I wonder how many of her LLN fans went elsewhere in the meantime?  Did Meri benefit from this, like I suspect?  Or did Auj's customers just go on eBay and buy for next to nothingk?  I can't fathom why anyone would pay top dollar for those crappy clothes when thrift stores practically give it away.

I try not to make light of it either, but this is the main reason I cannot work in a job where there’s high-level customer service (anxiety and autism). It’s just not a good fit and I’m afraid I’d leave people hanging while I tried to keep my shit together. 

I suppose I’m already biased against sludge for the crap she tried to pull with the ESA on the plane, as someone who would benefit from an actual service dog for the day-to-day. You either need one, or you don’t. She picks and chooses, which irritates me. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I try not to make light of it either, but this is the main reason I cannot work in a job where there’s high-level customer service (anxiety and autism). It’s just not a good fit and I’m afraid I’d leave people hanging while I tried to keep my shit together. 

And you have the wisdom to know what you can and cannot do rather than take an unsuitable job and then use your condition as an excuse or an attempt to make dissatisfied customers feel guilty or uncomfortable.

This whole Brown bunch and (Sludge as an extension) are all about "poor me" and making one excuse after another for failures. The world owes them freebies because of whatever is the flavor of the month issue.

And the ESA debacle was the stand out example of entitlement and lies to get something for nothing.  There were both dead to me from the moment that story broke.

• Love 14

Slightly off topic, but I think that may be the reason Janelle couldn't cut it as a realtor.  She seems way too passive and introverted (not shaming; I'm an introvert) to sell homes.  Now to me, Christine could have succeeded, but refused to work weekends and evenings, even though theoretically she had her dear sister wives to watch her kids.  LOL

BTT, SludgePudge really overestimated their "specialness" and used the ESA animals just to be cheap and fly their dogs for free.  It wasn't too surprising, considering Kootie & the Gang have played the persecuted polygamist card for all its worth, but it still sucks for these pretentious "wokies" to pull this kind of crap, and expect to get away with it with no flak.  They got called out for being scammers, and didn't expect they'd have to dill with it.  Too frigging bad.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, deirdra said:

Why doesn't "Auj" just take her ESH (emotional support humanoid)

I read this super fast and thought it was emotional support hemorrhoid- oopsie - But if the white sneaker fits (Mariah) . I would be depressed too if I had to fork up thousands of dollars to buy crappy leggings and awful LLrot crap. Plus have a partner who is so self absorbed and the "look at me" crap she pulls, not to mention bad hygiene.  I am not diminishing her for her depression, but if you got a real job that has benefits, you can get help/treatment/medication to help in most cases.  Last time I checked, avocado toast was not a cure.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Good Lord, this post is really pretentious.  Does Mariah have any family or friends that will talk some sense into her? 🙄 

Nope.  I think they are all either self-absorbed, or maybe they have tried, and have given up.  Coddled since birth, Mariah really believes she's the most special snowflake in that whole family.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

I too want to state that I am not making light of serious depression.  But if my job, day after day, was to sit in my cramped, smelly apartment digging through moldy boxes of leggings searching for that rabid squirrel print that Janet from Gravel Fork, Iowa ordered two months ago while my SO constantly yelled to me from the other room asking me to take her picture as she wrangles herself into size XS leggings and attempts one-legged down-dog from behind the ficus plant, berating me when I cannot get the perfect shot of her armpit from between the leaves, I too would consider myself depressed.

However, rather than extricate herself from the clutches of her mother-in-law's downline to  - I don't know, use her college degree - Audj remains under Meri's influence for reasons that I cannot fathom unless it's for a small cut of the TLC paycheck and teevee time.

• LOL 12
  • Love 11

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me. She's going to make a wonderful counselor. Every client that brings up a problem will hear a story about how the same thing happened to her. Narcissistic twit.

Edited by Kohola3
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me. She's going to make a wonderful counselor. Every client that brings up a problem we'll have a story about how the same thing happened to her. Narcissistic 

I don't see how she's going to have time for clients since every waking hour seems to be devoted to self-care.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
On 9/14/2019 at 12:45 PM, deirdra said:

Cranky or Crotchety Old Ladies.  They don't need to be old if they have long hoses with which to persuade kids to get off their lawns.

Thanks to everyone for enlightening me. I wondered at one point if it was Cranky Old Lady but wasn't sure. 

BTW, where do I get my COL jacket? Or sweater, I guess? 😊

• LOL 5
46 minutes ago, Rhondinella said:

Thanks to everyone for enlightening me. I wondered at one point if it was Cranky Old Lady but wasn't sure. 

BTW, where do I get my COL jacket? Or sweater, I guess? 😊

As we speak, there is a small army of children in a sweat shop in Asia, churning out polyester "Lulu's" for us to adorn ourselves in at the annual convention.  One size fits all or none, no refunds.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

As we speak, there is a small army of children in a sweat shop in Asia, churning out polyester "Lulu's" for us to adorn ourselves in at the annual convention.  One size fits all or none, no refunds.

I'd like some kerchiefs and hair nets please.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, laurakaye said:

However, rather than extricate herself from the clutches of her mother-in-law's downline to  - I don't know, use her college degree - Audj remains under Meri's influence for reasons that I cannot fathom unless it's for a small cut of the TLC paycheck and teevee time.

Something has to be paying for those ginormous breakfasts!

6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

This narcissist gets more self-love than anyone else on the planet.  Appalling.  Each post more ridiculous than the last.  WTAF.

It's getting to the point that I can't tell the difference between MFM's parodies and the real thing!

4 hours ago, Rhondinella said:

At first I thought it was Crazy Old Lady, but clueless works too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

Will someone order some fainting couches so we can collapse as we clutch our pearls?

Yes, fresh upholstery is a requirement.  There is no way I want my butt to collapse on the stained ghost chair.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1