Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps I’m looking at a different post. Didn’t she say cishet ?

Oh, you're right. Somehow the letters got transposed along the way.  Plus her message was so incredibly confusing that no one can figure out if she's talking about herself or chastising the rest of world.  Could go either way.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, you're right. Somehow the letters got transposed along the way.  Plus her message was so incredibly confusing that no one can figure out if she's talking about herself or chastising the rest of world.  Could go either way

I think I misspelled it in my post.  Dyslexics of the world, untie!   I think based on what we know of her high opinion of herself, this has to be the latter.   I am still wondering if she just dropped out of her graduate program. 

• Love 6

From the Urban Dictionary, Cishet is an adjective and a noun that comes from cisgender and heterosexual.
It describes a person who identifies as the gender they were born as and experiences attraction to the opposite sex.
Mostly used by the LGBT+ community to identify someone who is not LGBT+.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Why is it that people who want to "be free to be me" are so set on hanging labels on everyone? I don't introduce friends or family as gay, or heterosexual, or transgender.  They are my friend X or X my relative (fill in the relationship).  It seems silly to me.

• Love 23
On 11/8/2020 at 5:14 PM, Kohola3 said:

Why is it that people who want to "be free to be me" are so set on hanging labels on everyone? I don't introduce friends or family as gay, or heterosexual, or transgender.  They are my friend X or X my relative (fill in the relationship).  It seems silly to me.

Cause we are all not woke like Mariah.

• Love 4
On 11/8/2020 at 4:22 PM, deirdra said:

From the Urban Dictionary, Cishet is an adjective and a noun that comes from cisgender and heterosexual.
It describes a person who identifies as the gender they were born as and experiences attraction to the opposite sex.
Mostly used by the LGBT+ community to identify someone who is not LGBT+.

You mean heterosexual

• Love 7

Deleting Twitter accounts probably doesn't help Mariah's influencer aspirations or Audrey's marketing career, with its highpoint of social media manager for such trendy clients, like Lizzie's Heritage Inn.  

Meri will be hawking $50 rice krispy treats and LuLaNo rags for a very long time.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Gone, huh?

I wonder if that was her decision or Twitters.

I have to think it was Twitter's decision because I can't imagine Mariah just quietly leaving any social media platform without first posting a histrionic expletive-laden swan song detailing the exact reasons why she hates all of her followers and that we don't deserve to know the inner workings of her super-woke brain.

Or she abruptly left thinking that her followers would wail and gnash their teeth for her to return.  Hopefully that did not happen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 11/3/2020 at 8:58 PM, iwantcookies said:

Mentally well????!?!! She is not mentally well. Thanks for a chuckle.

I believe she was in her poop-brown funk thinking about other people, those nasty white cishets, not herself.  She should take a class on proper sentence construction since she never seems to be able to explain herself clearly.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I can't imagine Mariah just quietly leaving any social media platform

Agree. Certainly out of character for my favorite reality show activist. Have to say I will miss her entertaining rants and insults. It was a safe look at a dark place. Her departure of late and apparently permanently has to have been initiated by some outside force. She is way to entitled and ragey to have come to this decision on her own. Hard to believe twitter would ban one of their own. Maybe she's medicated.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I have to think it was Twitter's decision because I can't imagine Mariah just quietly leaving any social media platform without first posting a histrionic expletive-laden swan song detailing the exact reasons why she hates all of her followers and that we don't deserve to know the inner workings of her super-woke brain.

Or she abruptly left thinking that her followers would wail and gnash their teeth for her to return.  Hopefully that did not happen.

It's far more likely she was told to delete it, or had to delete it for a job, or is starting over with a less histrionic twitter history. Twitter is reluctant to ban anyone-without getting overtly political, it took one prominent lobbyist threatening to behead someone to get banned completely instead of just a time-out. Mariah can be annoying, but she's not nearly on the level of threatening physical harm. 

• Love 6

If Mariah is still in her grad program, she may have been told to shut down her swearing & hate-mongering SM while applying for internships required to graduate. Though being a D-list celebrity, a lot of her most horrid posts have been screen-shot and saved for perpetuity on other platforms.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7

Whatever happened to Mariah's yoga phase? Haven't heard boo about yoga lately--you'd think with everything going on on the world, she'd want to create calm and inner peace and share that (because we all know she'd not only share it but also brag about it). 

But hey, fine by me. Mariah is a hateful, loathsome creature who brings shame to the practice of yoga. Yoga doesn't need her anger and bad energy. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

According to her IG page, Mariah has not "nerded the f#&k out of this yoga book" or posted on her yoga thread for 82 weeks.

Well, the money for the Bali trip was certainly well spent.  Not.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, deirdra said:

According to her IG page, Mariah has not "nerded the f#&k out of this yoga book" or posted on her yoga thread for 82 weeks.

That was probably around the time she offered "pay what you can" sessions in a public park in Chicago.  There was never any follow-up showing the class attending and Mariah instructing.  I can just picture her squatting forlornly in the park, scanning the crowd for potential students she could bark commands to.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

At the time I also wondered if she had obtained the necessary permits and insurance to run yoga classes in a public park in Chicago.  Easily found on the web:

"Application Requirements: Submit at least 30 days in advance; dates and times are subject to approval; general liability insurance for $1,000,000 naming Chicago Parks as certificate holder and additional insured."

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Well, her Twitter, and her website are gone. Instagram remains.

Mariah the Benevolent knows that her followers cannot live without seeing her squinty-eyed, ring-nosed smiling face, her hairy armpits and legs, even if they're hidden under ill-fitting, often threadbare leggings.  

Audrey's fledgling freelancing career in branding goes one step further in the grave, since Mariah took down her website.  

By the way, from Audrey's portfolio: "A main asset of the [Mariah Brown] brand is a fern. Mariah has a fern tattoo and ferns symbolize sincerity towards others which is something Mariah aims to do everyday."

Mariah aims to be sincere every day.  She's aspriational.  Grifters gotta grift.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 11/15/2020 at 8:57 AM, TurtlePower said:

Whatever happened to Mariah's yoga phase? Haven't heard boo about yoga lately--you'd think with everything going on on the world, she'd want to create calm and inner peace and share that (because we all know she'd not only share it but also brag about it). 

Well you see, that would actually be helpful and useful...putting out a few free YouTube yoga flows to help calm people during this most stressful time.  But since Mariah thrives on antagonism and hate, I'm sure she's never even thought of this idea - which is ironic, because it might actually garner her more followers than whatever the hell she's doing now.

• Love 12

Why would any journalists or media folx be looking to Mariah for insight unless they are working on an article or documentary on narcissistic 20-something has-beens who think they are woke but have nothing new or substantive to offer, just retweets, hate and profanity.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

journalists or media folx be looking to Mariah for insight

Stocking up on alcohol and highly anticipating the 2 part, prime time sit down with Mariah and the boomer media folx! In fact, will dvr it for replay. These 20-30 something woke entitled narcissists  and their parents fascinate me.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, dear. What will our snowflakes do now?  Go immediately to the media and cry persecution?

No doubt they will.  I don't know how Mariah ever made it to Bali and back without Audge or an emotional support animal. Frankly, I think the other passengers might need support when she's on the plane.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, dear. What will our snowflakes do now?  Go immediately to the media and cry persecution?

Maybe to much worx🤣

Probably channel their rage and take it out on a statue or an apple store.

Nothing makes wrong right than wrecking something and stealing something that isn't yours. 

• Love 5

I wonder if Mariah is still going to school?  Obviously this year has been anything but ordinary, but if she’s just hanging around Lizzie’s noshing on Rice Krispie treats she sure is wasting a lot of time. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Kbo said:

I wonder if Mariah is still going to school?  Obviously this year has been anything but ordinary, but if she’s just hanging around Lizzie’s noshing on Rice Krispie treats she sure is wasting a lot of time. 

Both Mariah and Audge appear to have been living at the Inn for the past 6 months at least.  There was some mention of Mariah resident at SLC, but I have not seen any evidence of that.

I wonder if they are maintaining the rent on the Chicago apartment or have they given that up?

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

5D5E4009-AD20-45E1-891F-A938C3C4D1F9.jpeg

758CBD4F-D039-4026-9791-BF030C2D358B.jpeg

Oh, Meri— what’s your point? She seems as if she’s trying to convince viewers (and herself) of something but I ‘m not sure what it is. 
She’s not “going anywhere” but has lived at the B&B for how long now? 

• Love 15